View Full Version : Ideas how to turn a photoshoot into a sex session

mr20k
20-02-2016, 01:45 AM
from what i gathered

- treat the model to a nice meal before the shoot to impress
- at least lingerie shoot.
- during lingerie shoot, suggest that she take off bra and pay her a bit more
- then also her panty
- ask for HJ. if she is willing, halfway through the handjob, either push her head down or hug and kiss her and half the battle won.

Anymore idea?

sammyboyfor
20-02-2016, 02:07 AM
A photoshoot is about capturing the beauty of of the female form. It requires creativity and an eye for what looks good on camera.

Sex is nothing more than primeval force. If you're concentrating on photography, I doubt very much if you even have time to think about sex.

Why would you want to mix the two?

maxman
20-02-2016, 09:42 AM
A photoshoot is about capturing the beauty of of the female form. It requires creativity and an eye for what looks good on camera.

Sex is nothing more than primeval force. If you're concentrating on photography, I doubt very much if you even have time to think about sex.

Why would you want to mix the two?

Very well said.

anikisan
20-02-2016, 12:03 PM
It's true. I had done lingerie and nude photoshoots before and it is more of an artistic pursuit rather than bonking the girl...it may sound high and mighty but really, i don't think a guy can concentrate on a decent shoot properly if u are dripping saliva on her boobs and pussy...

I was really focusing and zooming in on my shoots to ensure that i get the lighting right, correct depth of field, lens focusing on where the subject matter should be, enough iso, got camera shake etc etc. when my models bare her bare breasts to me, my mind's actually going through all these photography factors! at that moment, a nipple, is a subject matter. somehow when u are into ur art, it is an art medium, nothing more. yes, u'll look at her nipple shape, pussy and everything but it is now ur creative centre piece haha

...unless u only want to have free bonks, then i got nothing to say hahahaaha

Giansex
20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
from what i gathered

- treat the model to a nice meal before the shoot to impress
- at least lingerie shoot.
- during lingerie shoot, suggest that she take off bra and pay her a bit more
- then also her panty
- ask for HJ. if she is willing, halfway through the handjob, either push her head down or hug and kiss her and half the battle won.

Anymore idea?

Then the other half of the battle.will be in court....

purepulp
20-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Instead of turning a photoshoot into a sex session? Why don't you turn a sex session into a photoshoot?

Problem solved... Always just a matter of perspective. :cool:

ddog
20-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Ddog never sex models, maybe dumb, but just a personal value.
Shoot with intention sex with model = gwc, predator
Shoot with appreciation for the art = photographer

However from predators telling Ddog, yes loosen model, be gentleman, shoot model get model horny, touchy then ask for more and promise to pay more often works. But depend on the model in question also.

hhlover
20-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Very simple.. find ur gf or wife to be ur model lo..
Sure can become a sex session.. haha

mr20k
20-02-2016, 06:05 PM
ddog never sex models, maybe dumb, but just a personal value.
Shoot with intention sex with model = gwc, predator
shoot with appreciation for the art = photographer

however from predators telling ddog, yes loosen model, be gentleman, shoot model get model horny, touchy then ask for more and promise to pay more often works. But depend on the model in question also.

photoshoot you can get top quality a subquality price. For FL you can get subquality at top quality price

comm
20-02-2016, 09:37 PM
looks like we have photographers here :D

im just entering into photography too...sometimes the models are hot...what to do

but during the shoot, i feel pressured about getting a good photo and dun have room for any kind of funny thoughts.

maybe TS is a pro lao jiao photographer until he no need to think about all this, or maybe TS does not care about the photos :eek:

TheYachtsMan
20-02-2016, 10:28 PM
people with such intentions are not photographers.. they are GWC - guy with camera.

can see many of these at IT shows and car shows. spend money buy camera and lenses, whole day just snap all these pics, dunno for what.

to them the camera is just an excuse to get to know girls, which they otherwise in their day to day lives would never be capable of.

mr20k
21-02-2016, 04:49 PM
people with such intentions are not photographers.. They are gwc - guy with camera.

Can see many of these at it shows and car shows. Spend money buy camera and lenses, whole day just snap all these pics, dunno for what.

To them the camera is just an excuse to get to know girls, which they otherwise in their day to day lives would never be capable of.

:d:d:d:d:d

comm
21-02-2016, 07:35 PM
people with such intentions are not photographers.. they are GWC - guy with camera.

can see many of these at IT shows and car shows. spend money buy camera and lenses, whole day just snap all these pics, dunno for what.

to them the camera is just an excuse to get to know girls, which they otherwise in their day to day lives would never be capable of.

well...this part is true too :D we do get to know hot models

anyone got encounter before cross dresser asking for u to shoot them free or even worse.....not telling u she is a he until the day of the shoot

mr20k
22-02-2016, 07:46 PM
well...this part is true too :d we do get to know hot models

anyone got encounter before cross dresser asking for u to shoot them free or even worse.....not telling u she is a he until the day of the shoot

:d:d:d:d:d

SexualEuphoria
22-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Just don't try to turn a photoshoot into a sex session, we models do share experiences especially bad ones with with each other regarding the different photographers. It may very highly likely to land you some trouble with the authorities especially when some models are barely 18yr olds.

You want to just fuck a girl, spend the money and book an FL instead.

Lingerie/implied nude shoots are paid roughly 140-200/hr, per shoot normally takes 2 hours, total you'll pay roughly 400 excluding the room that you have to pay for as well. If her photos taken by you are leaked, you'll get into deep trouble with the police.

FLs in dome L between the age of 30-45 (with average to slightly above average body type) charges 180-280 per hour per shot (orgasm), although you can't take their face pics, you are probably safe from getting into trouble with the authorities.

mr20k
22-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Just don't try to turn a photoshoot into a sex session, we models do share experiences especially bad ones with with each other regarding the different photographers. It may very highly likely to land you some trouble with the authorities especially when some models are barely 18yr olds.

Lingerie/implied nude shoots are paid roughly 140-200/hr, per shoot normally takes 2 hours, total you'll pay roughly 400 excluding the room that you have to pay for as well. If her photos taken by you are leaked, you'll get into deep trouble with the police.

FLs in dome L between the age of 30-45 (with average to slightly above average body type) charges 180-280 per hour per shot (orgasm), although you can't take their face pics, you are probably safe from getting into trouble with the authorities.

It a different kind of experience bro. It not about money.

Remember the banker who took upskirt? With his kind of salary, he could hire 1000 girls in Indonesia to take upskirt

SexualEuphoria
22-02-2016, 11:44 PM
It a different kind of experience bro. It not about money.

Remember the banker who took upskirt? With his kind of salary, he could hire 1000 girls in Indonesia to take upskirt

I know some people gets a thrill taking upskirt photos, but turning a photoshoot into a sex/rape session is disastrous.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-recruited-two-girls-to-be-sexually-exploited?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1455935521#xtor=CS1-10

He is an example, he used the same tactics on me, spiking my drinks and made me work for him. Seeing this article, I can only say, serve him right, he actually deserve so much worse!

mr20k
23-02-2016, 12:41 AM
I know some people gets a thrill taking upskirt photos, but turning a photoshoot into a sex/rape session is disastrous.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-recruited-two-girls-to-be-sexually-exploited?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1455935521#xtor=CS1-10

He is an example, he used the same tactics on me, spiking my drinks and made me work for him. Seeing this article, I can only say, serve him right, he actually deserve so much worse!

This guy is different. He deserve the death sentence.

For GWC, there is no spiking of drink, no forcing and no threatening. The point is to act gentlemen and let the girl decide whether to do it.

mr20k
23-02-2016, 12:43 AM

I don't understand. you the victim?

SexualEuphoria
23-02-2016, 12:49 AM
I don't understand. you the victim?

One of the victims yes, but I don't need to step out to expose him anymore, since 16 other legal aged FLs under him have given their testimonials, and a 15 & 16yr olds on top of that had reported him for rape.

Pity those girls, one of the underaged got pregnant with his kid.

When I tried to stop working for him and tried to be an independent, he came and threatened me. What an asshole, earning FLs hard earned money of 50%.

maxman
23-02-2016, 10:55 AM

Very well said. You can tell that these men seem unable to socialize with women.

maxman
23-02-2016, 10:58 AM

Well said and explained about the economics of a photo shoot modeling and a commercial happy time.

maxman
23-02-2016, 10:59 AM

I wonder why the judge did not give him this.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/maxman6969/buttock%20caning.jpg (http://s906.photobucket.com/user/maxman6969/media/buttock%20caning.jpg.html)

roamerwh
23-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Spiking drinks is unfortunately still happening on a regular basis, some of this guys start spiking at 18 and get away with it for many years.

Xia406
23-02-2016, 02:48 PM
One of the victims yes, but I don't need to step out to expose him anymore, since 16 other legal aged FLs under him have given their testimonials, and a 15 & 16yr olds on top of that had reported him for rape.

Pity those girls, one of the underaged got pregnant with his kid.

When I tried to stop working for him and tried to be an independent, he came and threatened me. What an asshole, earning FLs hard earned money of 50%.

Sorry to hear about that sister. But I think that guy really deserves to be locked up for life or put to instant. He will do more harm outside.