PDA

View Full Version : What makes your wife feel happy about you as a husband?

parrotkid
19-02-2016, 09:29 PM
My wife often compares me with other men. Never seem to be able to make her happy. What about brothers here?

parrotkid
19-02-2016, 09:36 PM
My wife only compares me with her facebook friends' husbands. Those are fb friends are not even people she is in contact with besides on fb.
Those she meet are either single, lesbian or divorced. So she does not get to know how other men really treat their wives. So she thinks i am as lousy as it gets.
It is very unfair to me. Each time I confront her, she simply says other men do this and that and I don't.

baronsengir
19-02-2016, 10:00 PM
what kinds of things other men do that your wife say u don't?
like materialistic things...buying luxurious gifts for their wives or wat?

btw i stopped using fb...hate to look at how other ppl seems to be always happy... eating at this hotel buffet and that new french restaurant....
going surfing in korea or business trip to paris...
enough of that crap.:(

sgpsychologist
19-02-2016, 11:05 PM
My wife only compares me with her facebook friends' husbands. Those are fb friends are not even people she is in contact with besides on fb.
Those she meet are either single, lesbian or divorced. So she does not get to know how other men really treat their wives. So she thinks i am as lousy as it gets.
It is very unfair to me. Each time I confront her, she simply says other men do this and that and I don't.

May I suggest you compare her with your FB friends' wives? ... lol

Joejag
19-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Same here. She doesn't compare me with other men but generally keeps complaining because it's a failed marriage and we sleep separately. The only reason im staying in this is for my 5 year old daughter. Basically i'm fucked in the area of love for the rest of my life. I don't feel right sleeping with her because i don't love her that way, i can't have an affair outside because it eats away at my conscience. The only release is an occasional paid sex which is more like a business transaction.

Shes from india, arrange.. i mean forced marriage (emotional blackmail) by mom. I hate my life sometimes and wonder about the next 30 years if disease doesn't get rid of me first.

parrotkid
19-02-2016, 11:13 PM
That is going to make matters worse.
She gets very angry when I do that.

TheGG
19-02-2016, 11:22 PM

Sounds like a typical woman.

itsabt6x
20-02-2016, 01:41 AM
my wife is only happy with me when she rides me and achieves multiple orgasms. .. :p Other times, she a nag.....:mad:

Sn0wW
20-02-2016, 05:22 AM
I have to say..... sometimes all we want was your attention!!! We are not comparing, rather we are just envy other people has It and hint that we also want it leh.

You know grass its always greener on the other side, I believe you guys often compare your wife to others also, wish they were as hot as other people wife.

Say say only, don't take it to heart lo. But if it really bothers you alot or its hurting your pride and ego, instead of "revenge" (comparing her to your fb friend wives) have a talk and tell her off. Sometimes we girls also don't know why leh, the way we use to seek attention from our partner sometimes will unintentionally hurt them and we won't even know it or realise the damage.

So if you tell her off (reason out) maybe she will be taken aback and stop doing it lor. Wake up to her stupid idea... lol. It's better to reason out with her than revenge cause girls are girls.... ONLY we can do that to men but if the other way round we always feel offended. LOL!!! I hate to admit it but it's true.

Girls eat soft don't eat hard (吃软不吃硬) haha so don't try to 硬碰硬 if you don't want to 火星撞地球

DemonicSS
20-02-2016, 07:29 AM

Maybe it's time to make an assessment about your relationship. Is it always the case where you always have to check on her emotional state in fear of her getting angry or upset? Cause it would be bad if she's using your guilt and the relationship to hold you hostage. The only way is to put your foot down and not react to her shenanigans. Don't react in anger or abuse as these provide more things to hold u hostage. Talk and reason calmly, if she doesn't do the same, walk away.

maxman
20-02-2016, 09:39 AM
May I suggest you compare her with your FB friends' wives? ... lol

Sounds like a good idea.

However, in reality, I think it is probably going to fan the flames and burn him even more.

I suggest that, if this marital problem has been going on too long, and is not able to be counseled or resolved, then it is better to end the marriage. It is much better to end it when there are no children yet than later after children have come.

Bluerabbit
20-02-2016, 12:31 PM
You probably should be asking yourself : Have you done enough as a husband to her ? If you have done enough why should she be even looking at other friends' husband ? Maybe she is hinting that she wants something more from you ?

limking
20-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Women always craves for attention & time.Give little praises to them every single day eg. wow! You're different today looks radiant like glowing with beauty, like the way you do this or that,your dress looks good on you..... ect. Simple white lies, but it does works.

demonhunter
20-02-2016, 01:07 PM
my wife is only happy with me when she rides me and achieves multiple orgasms. .. :p Other times, she a nag.....:mad:

That's a lot to ask for ....

Mine is happy just by looking at my big cock .

:D

sgpsychologist
21-02-2016, 04:31 AM
Sounds like a good idea.

However, in reality, I think it is probably going to fan the flames and burn him even more.

I suggest that, if this marital problem has been going on too long, and is not able to be counseled or resolved, then it is better to end the marriage. It is much better to end it when there are no children yet than later after children have come.

Of course ... I was only joking ...

a2014
21-02-2016, 07:42 AM
This is quite normal now a day. Woman will tends to compare their husband with other and man will also compare their wife with others. One thing for sure in front of you compare like nobody business, when the go outside another woman ask about, they will give some excuse and some how no more complain.

Everyone want face, they will present their best in front of others while trying to squeeze every bit when facing you.

Be it husband or wife, we will need to make our own stand our own logical view over what we see and what we think. One party may complain the other party may view it otherwise, we may exchange our view but not to get into a heat argument for the sake of ego. When ego comes into play you will know it and should stop the argument and change the topic.

I do or rather everyone do face the same problem at time but I choose to resolve it by saying look, this is how you view it, you are right to say that, however on the other hand, I view like this .... The worst thing is a few good friends of theirs or their sisters ganged up and you really have to make your stand, that will depend on how steady you steer the ship, don't get drag into the thunder storm. I always see my sister-in-law bully her husband that way, and I always put my opinion and stand firm but not into an argument. I may support the good point of the husband but avoid the really bad one so at least balance up the argument. If things got heated up further or you are on the loosing end, just keep quiet, what to do. If you disagree, you don't argue and you don't respond, the other party will be force to drop the subject.

parrotkid
21-02-2016, 08:11 AM
Nope. Mine different. In front of other women face to face will also saybad things about me. Too dumb. She does not understand that other women might be lying about how good their husbands are to have face.

cawca
21-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Nope. Mine different. In front of other women face to face will also saybad things about me. Too dumb. She does not understand that other women might be lying about how good their husbands are to have face.

Why don't you share some of her comments and complains. Maybe some of the bros here can confirm how true it is with most men.

Johnbass
21-02-2016, 10:39 AM
I have to say..... sometimes all we want was your attention!!! We are not comparing, rather we are just envy other people has It and hint that we also want it leh.

Girls eat soft don't eat hard (吃软不吃硬) haha so don't try to 硬碰硬 if you don't want to 火星撞地球

Hi Chiobu! I concur...
I usually let her win the quarrel...
Reason with her later...
Then will have happy ending...

jazp
21-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Its according to statistics that majority of married couples would have less sex, and of course, lesser satisfying sex. Much more effort would be required to even have a single activity within a month. Marriage becomes a weapon in modern society for women. Whether to use that weapon is solely to their own discretion.

Joejag
21-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Its according to statistics that majority of married couples would have less sex, and of course, lesser satisfying sex. Much more effort would be required to even have a single activity within a month. Marriage becomes a weapon in modern society for women. Whether to use that weapon is solely to their own discretion.

You're so right. And a child becomes ransom to your conscience.

ExBro
08-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Hi Chiobu! I concur...
Reason with her later...

Let her win also no happy ending.... No ending... Haizzzz

CreamCrackers
09-06-2016, 03:10 AM

Very well said

oracle7
09-06-2016, 07:35 AM
My parent oso have the same things going on.
The case is that my mom is not well educated while my father is working in professional field.

Im wondering if both are well educated parent, will this nonsense still happening?
Im 26 this year, probably will choose to be single rather than facing this kind of shit.

JacqueMerlin
09-06-2016, 09:37 AM
My parent oso have the same things going on.
The case is that my mom is not well educated while my father is working in professional field.

Im wondering if both are well educated parent, will this nonsense still happening?
Im 26 this year, probably will choose to be single rather than facing this kind of shit.

Wise choice. Getting married here is suicidal. Do you know she can have an affair and you still have to pay her?

The law protects the woman and it is not fair. You can be a goody faithful husband who does his best to take care of his wife and the law still screws you even if shehas an affair. So it is better not to marry, in this way you don't get yourself caught in this shit.

In the past,
I didn't go for commercial bonks, i don't even drink or smoke. I.was a technician who tries to love his wife and do all he can to protect her. Then she had an affair. And accused me of forcing her to have an affair. WTF. I begged her. She came back to me because the other guy dumped her. She had another affair and demands that i respect her rights to choose again. That was when i totally snapped. Oh not to forget she knows how to threaten me with the WC.

Later I realised this is very common with local girls.

karl88
09-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Never take each other for granted.

orangeproud
09-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Hi Chiobu! I concur...
Reason with her later...

Yi tui wei jin??:rolleyes:
Gao zhao!!;)

randyrockhard
10-06-2016, 03:13 AM
"The reason why the woman always treat her man like a bitch is mostly because he wasn't her first choice" - Patrice O`Neal - the late comedian

Well, more often than not .. old couples learn a very valuable lesson, which is to sometimes completely ignore the wife/spouse insignificant rants. That's why we often see old men to be dozing off (pretend to) in front of the TV ... simply as an easy escape from the old wife ramblings. Arguably the TV remote is the best prop for this cause. Hold it in your hand, and if she raises her voice, simply drop the remote down, and pretend you only woke up because of the remote dropping sound.

Unless what she said is a fundamental problem, just let it go. If he/she has a point to make, and you think that the point would be advantageous for two of you as a couple, then you better listen up.

Having said that, a woman who does not give her man some face in front of the public, really needs to be disciplined. Communicate how she made you feel, and ask her what she think about making you feel that way. No threats necessary.

If after all above, your woman keep on acting up... Ask yourself either 1) Is she on PMS, or 2) you had fucked up, in one way or another. If you are sure you didn't make any mistake, then the only correct words would be. "You are right, I am sorry"

Those are the only words they need to hear.

If you really want to hurt her feelings back, follow up with "You are right. I am sorry you made a terrible decision in choosing your man". At this point ... there may be no turning back.... See if she cries....