PDA

View Full Version : When we were young

violala
18-02-2016, 11:23 PM
I've been lurking and reading other ppl's posts for some time liao.. And I think its time to share some of my own stories.. All from experience though some parts I exaggerate abit to make more readable..

And before everyone starts asking, Viola is not my real name :p

I never considered myself to be sexually active. I lost my virginity to my first bf in school but sex wasn't something that would get me excited. But after a few things happened to me, it really encouraged me to be experimental and say yes to new experiences..

One of them happened when I was interning during my uni days. For 3 months my group of interns had to report for work in formal office wear. That meant shirt and pants for guys and blouse and skirt for girls. Our supervisor at that time was this guy called Lee. He was strict on all of us and often complained about the quality of our work saying that we were not good enough. That our school was not teaching us properly. We were mostly afraid of him.

About one month into the job, after another scolding session from Lee, my team was having dinner and I was quite depressed. One of the seniors noticed and tried to console me. Half-jokingly, she told me to come to work in "sexier clothes". "Lee is very MCP one. Once he see your figure maybe he got less to say". At that time, I didn't put in a lot of effort into my looks, thinking its more important to look professional. I decided to give it a try.

Next day, i purposely dressed a little sluttier. Black top with the top button open so my cleavage was peeking out. Paired with a tight skirt that ended above the knees. It looked something like this picture (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/a2/28/63a2281144b897e72f90470f10c13474.jpg)..

I remember getting a few looks on my way to the office and I remember Lee's face when he first saw me. He was totally speechless and walked off in the other direction. I thought "Die liao. I must have gone overboard." Sure enough, he called me to his table 15 min later.....

maddog_mlvn
19-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Camp here to TS support.
TS keep updating.

haiz28
19-02-2016, 09:49 AM
2nd camper to support TS. Jiayou!!!

hongnian
19-02-2016, 11:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Hve00pZ.jpg

diputs1269
19-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Another supporter here.

violala
20-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Sure enough, he called me to his table 15 min later.....

I went to Lee's table and stood at one side, holding my hands in front of me. I know that when I'm in this pose, I squeeze my B cups together and my cleavage gets a little deeper which all guys find impossible to ignore.. "Yes, Mr Lee?"

"Did you do something to your hair? You look more pretty today." At that time, my hair was short, abit like Sun Yan Zi (http://i0.wp.com/img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/sun-yanzi-011.png) and I didn't do anything special to it. He was just trying to get more time to stare at my sexy new outfit.

"Your latest report is," he said. I held my breath.

"Quite good ah.. Only a few mistakes. I think you are finally improving."

"Thank you Mr Lee, I'll go make the changes once I get back." My first compliment from Lee! I felt like I made a great accomplishment. The rest of the day whenever Lee caught my eye he would smile at me, which created a lot of comments from my team, saying that I was his "new favourite".

That night, i stayed back to work on the report when Lee called me over to his table again.

"Everyone has gone back already. How come you're still here?"

"No la, just want to finish making the edits to this morning's report."

"You're still not done? Hm, why not you use my computer and I'll tell you which parts to fix." At that time, I didn't think much about it so we switched places, me at the computer and Lee standing behind me. We worked on the report a little while before I felt his hand resting on my shoulder. Since I didn't shrug him off, he got more courage and slowly slid his hand up and down my arm, his fingers brushing my top and feeling the bra within. The first time I thought was an accident until he did it repeatedly, slowly adding more pressure and pressing slightly into my side boob.

I was stunned and continued typing blankly but had to stop when Lee's hand suddenly gave my right boob a quick squeeze. "Your figure not bad leh.. *squeeze* Can I ask you something? Do you have a bf?"

"No, don't have"

*squeeze* "Last time have before?"

"Have la, last time" I moved to grab his hand and shift it away. To my surprise he grabbed my hand instead and moved it to his pants. "So you got do naughty things with him before?" he asked with a sly grin on his face. By then I knew what he wanted, and although I was still in shock that this was happening to me, it felt quite thrilling to have it happen in the office. I smiled and turned away shyly.

Rickey
20-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Welcome to our new sis violala ! :)...Looks like tis is another nice, exciting sexventure from another new naughty female writer coming up ;)...tat hopefully can make us all cum ! :p...haha...

From reading her introduction story, it seems like it all started in her 'office' making us excited to know how her 'supervisor's teasing will progress...it is well written in good english & there is an sexciting element to her story !...but just hope it doesn't end half way like many of the other sis' stories...Looking forward to the next naughty update from the sis !

violala
20-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Lee was really fast, he undid the next two buttons on my top causing my breasts to spill out, exposing my bra. He started squeezing my nipples which were slowly hardening from the excitement. I moaned softly from the stimulation which further encouraged Lee. He lifted me out of the chair and onto the desk before burying his face in my chest, planting soft kisses and teasing my nipples with his tongue. "Mr Lee, I think we shouldn't do this.." I said softly

Lee put his hand up my skirt. "No? But you're enjoying it. In fact, you're already all wet!" He pulled down my panties which were already soaked from the excitement and threw it to the floor. Then he inserted his finger and massaged my g-spot as I started moaning even louder. His mouth was constantly sucking on my tits and flicking my sensitive nipples. Luckily there was nobody in the office as I was sure someone would have heard my sounds of pleasure. The combination was too much, my legs started to shudder uncontrollably and right there on his table, I had my very first orgasm. I felt a wet sensation and was sure that I had peed myself.

Lee looked at me like he had just won the jackpot. "You're a squirter!"

I was panting lightly and looking at Lee. My legs felt like jelly and were I not holding on to him, I would have fallen across the table. Lee stepped back and unzipped his pants, pulling out his already swollen cock. Even though my mind was in a whirl, it occurred to me that if I didn't let him fuck me, I would still retain some control over him. So I pushed myself off the table and onto my knees, holding his extended cock in my hands. Rubbing the shaft, I started licking the tip as Lee started saying "Oh yeah, good girl". The taste of his pre-cum turned me on further and I took his length in my mouth. Lee was not shy and grabbed the sides of my head while he face-fucked me.

Before long I felt his cock tighten and knew he was ready to blow. "I'm cumming I'm cumming! Uooohhh" Lee pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot jets of cum straight at my tits, covering them with his white cream.

Botakhead
22-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Very interesting story line, looking forwards to more cumming time.

Deira
22-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Camping with interest.

leuor
22-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Wow sis! I think all guys will be feeling like they had hit the jackpot if they get a squirter too!
Support your thread sis!!

unsung80
23-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Joining this thread too!

Suarez79
23-02-2016, 01:35 AM
camping too :)

CrashDummy
23-02-2016, 03:58 AM
support from me also

Summerhillt
23-02-2016, 04:05 AM
Wow sis! Thanks for the story! Did Lee gave you a ' hard time ' in the end?

TudourGold
24-02-2016, 11:07 AM
I hope TS cume back soon. :)

sandibaby
24-02-2016, 02:07 PM
wah, camping! I used to fantasize fucking my male colleagues but I scared. haha

diputs1269
25-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Sis please continue your nice story.

CreditSuise
25-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Camping here :)

CrashDummy
25-02-2016, 04:37 AM
Pls do continue

CrashDumby
25-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Do continue TS

DumbCrasher
27-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Please continue

soulkesi88
27-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Please continue i am camping here for more updates:D

tortoise69
27-02-2016, 01:41 PM
TS must be still enjoying herself until forgot to continue with her story .

KuanGong
27-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Very interesting story TS, please continue

Patrizia
27-02-2016, 03:27 PM
I just wish never to grow up.

WilliamLye
27-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Have you reported this to your Supervisor Tutor?This is consider rape.

Patrizan
28-02-2016, 10:49 AM
I also wish I never grow up

GuanKong
28-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Interesting story TS ... please continue :)

Rickey
28-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Sigh...so many days liao no update...looks like tis sis is unable to continue wif her exciting story abt when she was young...like many of the others b4 her..:(

violala
10-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Sorry been reaaaaallly busy with work.. Thanks bros for liking the story! As long as got ppl reading this, I will try to continue! ;)

——————————————————————————

After that incident, I tried to keep my distance from Lee. I knew that he was treating me better, but I didn’t want the whole office to be gossiping about me either. Already there was a bit of talk from the other colleagues about how much better he was treating me but I tried not to give them anything else to talk about. Nobody wants to be labelled the office slut! Lee also tried to ask me out for dinner a couple of times but I kept giving excuses saying that I needed to go home or that I was meeting friends.

Think it was midway through my internship that the next thing happened…

That afternoon I was just coming out of the toilet and coincidentally (or maybe he planned it..) Lee was walking towards the toilets also. I gave him a smile and was about to walk past him when he stopped me.

“Are you alright? We don’t talk much nowadays” he said. I smiled at him.

“Are you avoiding me?” I shook my head.

“Then why up till now you still don’t want to go for dinner with me?” I bit my lip and hesitated.. Not sure what to say without offending him.

“Mr Lee.. I think that its better that everyone doesn’t know anything. Otherwise things will get difficult for me”

“Aiya why you never say. Nothing will happen if we decide to keep it a secret. Like now..” He stepped closer. “If I were to give you a kiss,” he leaned down and gave me a peck on my cheek. “Nobody will know right?”

Luckily there was nobody around to see this. I felt a redness spreading on my cheek where he kissed. Lee cupped my face with his right hand. “See? Nobody will know” and he pressed his lips to mine. And it was not a normal kiss as his tongue snaked in and started exploring my mouth. It was in the middle of the afternoon and we were french kissing outside the toilets where anyone could catch us..

Tiggeress
10-03-2016, 07:56 AM
More please!! :)

TheIdesOfJune
10-03-2016, 08:08 AM
TS please continue soon

leuor
10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Welcome back sis! Almost thought you stopped writing already.
Will support this shiom story!

violala
11-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps which made me break off the kiss. It was actually coming from upstairs but I was still scared that someone would walk in on us. I told that to Lee, that it was too dangerous. With a sly smile, Lee held onto my wrist and dragged me into the men’s toilet, into the handicapped stall and locked the door.

“Nobody will disturb us now” and we resumed the kiss. His hands snaked down and started rubbing my ass and massaging my butt cheeks. Sliding his hand down further, he reached under my office skirt and lowered my panties which were slightly damp from all the excitement. His fingers felt along my crack and started rubbing hard before putting one finger into my tight pussy. I gasped from it and was embarrassed to realise how turned on I was from just his fingers. He finger fucked me slowly as his other hand unzipped his pants. I helped him release his pent-up manhood and started stroking his cock.

Lee suddenly stopped the kiss, removed his finger from my hole and put it in his mouth. He looked like he was enjoying the taste of it and wanted more. He turned me around and bent me over the cistern. That day I was wearing my heels, which made my butt perkier and more inviting than usual. Lee started sliding his cock over my dripping vagina, covering it in the juices. With one mighty thrust, his well-lubricated cock went straight in, balls deep. I had never been penetrated that deep before and the combination of pain and pleasure almost forced a scream from my mouth.

Rickey
11-03-2016, 05:43 AM
...That day I was wearing my heels, which made my butt perkier and more inviting than usual. Lee started sliding his cock over my dripping vagina, covering it in the juices. With one mighty thrust, his well-lubricated cock went straight in, balls deep. I had never been penetrated that deep before and the combination of pain and pleasure almost forced a scream from my mouth.
Gosh, another steamy a/c of office toilet sex ! ..din realise until now tat our office toilets can be such a place of pleasure for us during working hours ;)..T.Q TS sis violala for coming back to continue for us yr sexciting adventure story in the office u are working as a intern ! :)

iHateRodents
11-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the update TS .... please continue soon :)

violala
12-03-2016, 12:56 AM
Lee didn’t fuck me hard straight away. He took his time, withdrawing his cock all the way until the head popped out of my pussy with a small “pop” before plunging in again. My legs started shaking uncontrollably as I tried to maintain my balance against the wall. Lee pulled up my top and started playing with my breasts. With another big thrust, he pushed his cock all the way in while squeezing my sensitive nipples. The sudden force pushed me over the edge. My pussy started contracting against his cock while I let out a loud “Uuuuuuuuungh”. My cum juices leaked out and started flowing down my smooth thighs. Lee pulled out his cock and was readying another thrust when the toilet door opened…

Someone walked came in and started peeing in the urinal. Scared again that somebody might find out, I started to stand up but Lee held me down, still propped against the wall. Covering my mouth with one hand, he started to slowly fuck my still tingling pussy. If the other person in the toilet had been more observant, he would have heard a small “slick slick” as Lee’s cock entered my wet pussy. If he had peeked under the door, he would have seen two pairs of legs, one belonging to a woman wearing high heels, her panties around her ankles.

violala
12-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Luckily the person did not realise (or did not want to cause trouble) and left the toilet after he was done. Lee said “Naughty girl. Did you think you were running away? You’re all mine!”. Holding my shoulders for support, he started fucking my pussy furiously, filling the toilet with “Piak Piak” noises. My pussy was still tingling from the orgasm and every stroke he made pushed me towards a second orgasm. I knew that if Lee continued this furious pace, he won’t be able to tahan for very long.

“Mr Lee (ah).. Don’t come inside” I moaned. Lee started going even faster and began playing with my nipples again. I think the nipple/fucking combination is my weak spot because he soon brought me to my second orgasm. The second time was stronger than the last and I clenched again “Urnggggghhhhh!!”. However, the clenching caused my pussy to tighten even further and Lee, already at the brink, couldn’t resist and he came loudly.

“Aahhhh no no..” I said as I felt his cock squirting 5 or 6 times, emptying jets of his sperm into me. I quickly moved away and sat on the toilet bowl and watched the white substance flow out of my hole..

I was very angry with Lee for that incident. Angry that he came into me even when I told him not to, and angry at myself for letting something like that happen. The next few weeks were hell as I was so afraid that I was going to get pregnant. I did a few pregnancy tests and luckily they always came back negative. Lee was still treating me well, but maybe embarrassed by his mistake, never talked to me much after that. The remaining few weeks of my internship passed by quickly and nothing else happened. A few weeks after I left that company, Lee texted me to tell me he was sorry and that he wanted to meet to have dinner. I never replied him.

leuor
12-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Nice story sis. Quite steamy.
Glad you never get pregnant. Those were the time when we do foolish stuffs and also young and weak against ppl like lee.
Any more story to share?

soulkesi88
17-03-2016, 11:05 PM
waiting for more updates

Summerhillt
17-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Wow sis, what a steamy story! Love it

KLKOOL
18-03-2016, 12:32 AM
Camping for more

bigmannow
20-03-2016, 04:00 PM
camping here....

xinbin
20-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Setup tent for camping.

FarkingPartner
20-03-2016, 07:49 PM
violala please continue :)

Joanne1990
20-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Nice~ Awaiting for more updates

DeborahTse
20-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Nice story, support!!

Rickey
20-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Camping for more
Yah, Me too !..eagerly waiting for the next sexciting instalment of the TS' naughty boss, Mr Lee, taking sexual advantage of young TS sis violala in the office ! :p

bigmannow
25-03-2016, 02:06 PM
camping here... Good Friday holiday today ...

CherryQQ
25-03-2016, 04:20 PM
TS please come back soon.

Zenzo
25-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Nice story, support!!

Same here as well

Yani
25-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Please continue TS