PDA

View Full Version : wild imaginations....

mscucky
11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
do u have any wild imgainations? ever visualise anything when u r +++king to somebody opposite sex?

there's this high networth customer of mine whom i like very much. i feel he likes me very much. i enjoyed talking to him each time when he sees me...he is very intelligent and i love +++king to him as he stimulates my mind

he is in his late 40's n i m in my mid 20's... each time when he talks to me, my mind will become wild. i start stripping him mentally and can sense that he is very good on bed.then i start to feel syok coz i feel that both of us will have great time....

each time when i start fantasizing, i really hate myself....

he is quite well built. very fair and still look very good for his age... he has the look like micheal douglas....his hair is still very much like a young man's hair... thick and dark...his body is huge and quite muscular.... more like chow yun fatt or even slightly more well built than him....

there was once he brought me to meet his children.. he even told me that he would want to woo me if he is still young..

i feel trapped ere.. am i normal?

pls share ur experience. tz

5ag1_Boar
12-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Feelings cannot be helped. It's what you do about your feelings that matter.

You mentioned he brought you to meet his children and he said he would woo you if he was still young. The first part tells me he is interested in you as a long term partner. Both parts makes me wonder if he is still married or is he widowed or divorce or seperated.

So, do you consider him a potential life partner? Or just want to fling? Either way, make it clear to him, especially the latter.

If he got no wife, that is one problem out of the picture. If he is still married... don't touch, cut ties immediately (if possible)... it's not fair for his children and wife... and you. (Ironically, though I give you this advice, I'm a divorcee with a young son.) Even, if his marriage is on the rocks, tell him you won't take him till that is officially over. You also do not want to carry the guilt of being the 'other woman' for life. Plus some married man, no matter how bad their marriage is, will not leave their wives due to guilt and responsibility. So protect your heart.

Actually, you didn't mention why you feel trapped or that it's wrong? Are you attached or married? PM me if you want to chat on MSN.

seedofcucky
12-09-2006, 12:28 PM

I think you hate yourself because you were conditioned that it is "dirty" for women to think about sex. I think it's just perfectly natural for you to have such erotic thoughts.

I think everyone has his/her own needs. Just unfortunate he is now far away from you dear., otherwise, who knows, you could have a great time.

Anyone here to advise my gf? Thanks.

geckoSG
12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
hmm, it seems that the guy is giving you to cue that he is interested in you, Its really up to you now.

Anyway, its perfectly normal for young ladies to admire mature men with career and charisma. He is a married man, so its up to yourself. I am not encouraging nor am I discouraging you.

Just think what you think U want. :D

Shakyywayy
12-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Fantasies & imaginations are one thing, reality is another. It is easy to let your mind wonder and run wild but at the end of the day, it's just another illusion when you let your tender heart do the emotional thinking instead of using your logical mind.

Don't ever fall into those entangled web of spell, it's not worth the triangle pain. Remember, beauty is only skin's deep. Cheers.

imaginative
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
He is not the only tree in the jungle.
But you have to step back and see the whole picture.
High networth, successful, charming - that's why many successful middle-aged men end up having affairs.
Being a third party is no no fun. Or should I say, the suffer is much more than the fun.
Take care.

Castrol
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
he is quite well built. very fair and still look very good for his age... he has the look like micheal douglas....his hair is still very much like a young man's hair... thick and dark...his body is huge and quite muscular.... more like chow yun fatt or even slightly more well built than him....

he's nothing la. imagine me better... jacky chan's face, jean claude van damme's body and david beckham's legs. :D

seedofcucky
12-09-2006, 05:27 PM
You mentioned he brought you to meet his children and he said he would woo you if he was still young. The first part tells me he is interested in you as a long term partner. Both parts makes me wonder if he is still married or is he widowed or divorce or seperated.

Allow me to answer for her. Her client is widowed. He could be more interested in a long term relationship than an ONS. But you never know guys right?

She feels trapped because she is my gf. She likes him but doesn't want to give him the wrong idea that she is interested in a long term relationship.

PM her if you have any queries.

5ag1_Boar
12-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Hmmm... mscucky, I just read your other thread about your "fling as a woman". Now I realise my advice may not be completely relevant. Anyway, take it for what is relevant.

5ag1_Boar
12-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Way cool, I'm out of moderation.

Anyway, then she should just be very honest with him. He will appreciate it. Or at least start with no commitment, get a few fling from him, hen tell him that she cannot see him as a long term partner. Then up to him to continue or stop.

Frankly, guys are guys... cannot have long term, nevermind... if she is a willing player, fling until you find someone to settle down with.

I think one ethical rule about flings (yeah, I know the irony), is to be honest to the 'partner-in-crime' from the onset. That keeps a fling a fling and morally (yeah yeah, irony so thick you can hit someone with it) easier to end.

SeAHuM
12-09-2006, 05:41 PM
You're be duped by Spanish Fly, or the bat man perfume...:)

do u have any wild imgainations? ever visualise anything when u r +++king to somebody opposite sex?

there's this high networth customer of mine whom i like very much. i feel he likes me very much. i enjoyed talking to him each time when he sees me...he is very intelligent and i love +++king to him as he stimulates my mind

he is in his late 40's n i m in my mid 20's... each time when he talks to me, my mind will become wild. i start stripping him mentally and can sense that he is very good on bed.then i start to feel syok coz i feel that both of us will have great time....

each time when i start fantasizing, i really hate myself....

there was once he brought me to meet his children.. he even told me that he would want to woo me if he is still young..

mscucky
12-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Hmmm... mscucky, I just read your other thread about your "fling as a woman". Now I realise my advice may not be completely relevant. Anyway, take it for what is relevant.

sagi.. i like to have fun... and the fun is not to cause any pain to others.. i dun sleep and have fun anyhow.. i will hv to like him first......

so dun think otherwise yeah?

his wife passed away a year plus due to illness....

when he talked to me, i can feel he likes me alot... my colleagues insistthat i have started something with him...

i didn't coz i feel he is a very decent man....n i also can feel he wants mor ethan a normal relationship....

mscucky
12-09-2006, 09:45 PM
hmm, it seems that the guy is giving you to cue that he is interested in you, Its really up to you now.

Anyway, its perfectly normal for young ladies to admire mature men with career and charisma. He is a married man, so its up to yourself. I am not encouraging nor am I discouraging you.

can't think. it's quite complicated... feel so guilty....

mscucky
12-09-2006, 09:48 PM

can't think. it's quite complicated... feel so guilty....n hate myself...but m ok :P

Tyer
12-09-2006, 09:54 PM
So do u get to meet him often?

seedofcucky
12-09-2006, 09:57 PM
So do u get to meet him often?
He is her important client, what do you think? :)

4am'rs
12-09-2006, 10:09 PM
The way he sees you and the way you see him in this case might be different. So you gotta watch out on that. You might wanna have some fun and do some short term things with him. But who knows if he took it too serious and start taking further steps. But on the other hands, I dont think you should feel guilty. At this point there is nothin wrong, but who knows. Perhaps "not yet" is the key word here. ;)

sunkiss
28-09-2006, 07:29 PM
mscucky, looks like u like fatherly figure for security. By showing his children to u is already a confirmed sign that he is waiting for ur approval to go serious. R u ready to be an instant mother? What r u going to do after the fantasy dies off? U hv to share his attention with his children. Things like taking a holiday for private couple moments may not be easy without the young children tagging along. Well just to share some thoughts.

Bronco
28-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Sis, wild imagination is quite normal to human being, nothing wrong n dun feel bad about it. Let me share my story to u..hmmm 5 yrs ago i know the woman 30+ and she is married too with 2 kids work in the bank. We chat in the net everything under the monitor everynite..even we do cybersex in the phone.
1 day i asked her out for good bonking..when we meet each other...at first place she confess she like me so much can't wait to screw me no tomolo..:D First date i brought her to 81, once we in the room we do frenching like we r long long lost lovers..slowly at the door step we strip each other part by part then my hand go down below to rub her pussy with her panty on..wow she so wet..even the front panty u can feel it...hehehehhee

cut the story short..we everyday call each other while she working..sometime i make her horny ..asked her to do masterbate in her working desk..so shiok hear her moaning softly until canot tahan she rush to toilet remove her panty and do a fast cummms...ehehehehhe
1 nite..she told me most of time when she hear my voice in the phone she starts to get wet n wild imgination and become so horny wants to screw by me hard hard...
Hence wild imgination not only fall on woman even guy also have.. the most important is both party must have a same fantasy n fond each other then can work.
Since u r adult make ur own decision wants to have affair or not..is up to u. Like i say u must know how to wipe ur mouth or both side canot destory each other family even both r deeply in love..b4 u committed to him.
That's all i can share with u..the rest see how u run the show..wishing u bests luck and play safe rather than sorry hor!!!!! Cheers!!!

tanner132
28-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice saying there bro Bronco.

Me always have wild fantasies abt many women I like too. Maybe we can share our fantasy tomo. :p

mscucky
28-09-2006, 09:11 PM
mscucky, looks like u like fatherly figure for security. By showing his children to u is already a confirmed sign that he is waiting for ur approval to go serious. R u ready to be an instant mother? What r u going to do after the fantasy dies off? U hv to share his attention with his children. Things like taking a holiday for private couple moments may not be easy without the young children tagging along. Well just to share some thoughts.

no lar..not that fatherly... den it will be like daughtern father relationship oredi..lol... well his kids are over 20....the wife oredi passed away....

Bronco
28-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Nice saying there bro Bronco.

Me always have wild fantasies abt many women I like too. Maybe we can share our fantasy tomo.

Bro Tanner , suddenly u appear in here make me scare leh:eek: ..hahahahha
U already MIA in here for so long liao..Ok no problem tomolo we share the fantasy after tat u will die with cock stand....hehehehee

solidrock
29-09-2006, 08:32 AM

Can I safely say that you are naturally attracted to guys who are very intelligent, and not only this present one who you have a "crush" with?

And you will always fantasize being intimate with such a guy, regardless of who he is?

Is there a particular aspect of this man which reminds you of a guy in the past, whom you had a very good time with, and this particular aspect merely trigger those pleasant memories? To put it in another way, are you merely TRANSFERRING or superimposing those pleasants thoughts onto your present relationship?

We act based on our PERCEPTION of what goes on around us and NOT on what ACTUALLY is happening around us.

Since we are all driven by our thoughts, perhaps you'll like to spend some time writing down WHY you think a certain way about him.

Why write? Simply this: writing allows you to SEE your thoughts clearly. When you can see your thoughts, you have a better grasp of them; to organise and manage them.

Putting down what you think on paper is a simple secret to handling emotions; preventing it from running wild.

I hope my little contribution helps.

yankim3
29-09-2006, 09:01 AM
its ok to have a fantasy. but are you sure hes serious about u and not just thinking of having a short fling? he might just be waiting for your to make the first move so that the whole thing will not be protray as his wrong doing. at the end of the thing. he can just say that you are the one taking the initiatives. who knows for now, hes thinking of you while bonking another women and just playing his time. if he made the first move and you cry foul. then its game over for him. im not saying that you are young and immature in these kind of thing. but you might be head over in love and dun see the clearer pic.

take your time slowly. not many man can resist the advancement of a fine young woman. try to find out what hes thinking. but if you are just thinking of having a short fling with him. go ahead. but know when to stop.:rolleyes: