PDA

View Full Version : new rules?

Private Ryan
10-09-2006, 10:40 PM
just curious... what's the story with the new ruling? has it taken effect yet? curiousity came about after seeing places along bendemeer rd going fully operational. went by to yi fang to check it out myself. it seems the TNs along this road is working 100%. same same procedure and all. had YY for my session. was ok i guess. a little disappointed on zero massage but glad i asked for mosha first. total damage 100 for full course. unlikely to return as air con system sucks. hope the boss install one more soon. the other TN few shops away is also open. i'm sure the other one opposite is open too.
so, new ruling got power bo?

ROTK
10-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Sure got power.. after your this post, the place sure tio raid soon. Now is ops period.

Private Ryan
11-09-2006, 12:05 AM
tio raid? don't think more raids can do much help. the girl i had at yi fang came just days back. i think the shops will stock in girls that came in for short trip and make a quick buck. there're like dozens of TNs around, just take a look into new paper enough liau. you think raid party need to check sammyboy? new paper has even more info... hahaha...

sillyboyboy
11-09-2006, 01:03 AM
ehhh dun agitate the authorities lah... if have, enjoy, dun complain =P

give FRs, but dun question authority of AV, cos if they want to they can crack down, betta not to agitate lah

burnout
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe AV no action yet until IMF over. Must show that Sillypore stilll got happenin activities for the delegates mah...lol

R-K-O
12-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Maybe AV no action yet until IMF over. Must show that Sillypore stilll got happenin activities for the delegates mah...lol

Indeed. Must action a bit first. After the IMF is over, ..........:rolleyes:

R-K-O