PDA

View Full Version : Safety Caution SBS pse remind yr Driver to take Anti-Depressants

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-02-2016, 05:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am sitting in Food court @ Seng Kang Rivervale Plazza right now. Opposite my table a Chinese man in SBS captain uniform was with his colleague same uniform.

He began to act strange when his colleague walked away to either toilet or food stall. He started to scold an imaginary person repeatedly and fiercely. Caught my attention, and worried for my safety. My observations confirmed he was not on phone nir Bluetooth earphones, because later he had a phone call using those. He was not using those while scolding alone.

I had seen these before when I sent old people to IMH for dementia. They need to take medications. I think Mr SBS Captain missed his doses of anti-depressants or something.

When his colleague returned he talked normally, when alone he will begin scolding an imaginary person fiercely.

If not controlled by medications I pray for SBS passengers including my loved ones.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225058-Safety-Caution-SBS-pse-remind-yr-Driver-to-take-Anti-Depressants&goto=newpost).