PDA

View Full Version : During the session CD broken -Advise please !!

choclateboy
10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Bruders,

I need advise. after a long gap ..last time when i am fu*** local gal during the session the CD broken.. initially it is ok.. while pumping .. pumping all the way finally CD broken ..i never realized that ..until i unload cum into her ..and remove my soften dick .. and checked .. nocum inside the CD.. and it was broken oredi:(
it means.. all the cum inside her pussy..
in the meantime the gal also realized the situation ..later she also upset .. went to toilet and washed pussy many times.
Afer a long discussion..finally .. she charged me extra 50 dollars .. coz she need to visit the doctor and take the medicine otherwise it may get chances of pregnancy..I paid her extra whatever she asked me.
i never encountered this type of problem before. i always use same company CD's .

Could you advise me, in future what are precautions i need to take?

in future if i encounter similar problem.. is there any risk included for this cases or is there any chances the gal can report against me???:confused:
How much the doctor consultation? how much the medicine cost?

sammyboyfor
10-09-2006, 01:35 PM
in future if i encounter similar problem.. is there any risk included for this cases or is there any chances the gal can report against me???:confused:

1) Make sure your condoms have not expired.

2) Store your condoms in a cool, dry environment. Don't leave them in your wallet or in the glove compartment of your car. They will deteriorate very quickly.

3), Be careful when opening the foil wrapper. If you suspect that the condom has been damaged in the process, discard it and use another one.

4) When you put on the condom, make sure you expel all the air from the tip of the condom.

5) Condoms can be damaged by teeth during oral sex. It is best to use a new condom for vaginal penetration after oral sex with a condom.

6) Make sure that you use plenty of water based lubricant. (KY jelly). If there is insufficient lubrication during intercourse, stop and apply more lubricant.

Even with all the precautions, condoms have a failure rate which varies by brand and by batch. Nothing is 100% in this world.

If you girl douched her chee bye, it made matters worse, not better. Washing the vagina only pushes the sperm further beyond the cervix.

http://secure.condomania.com/SaferSex/Manual/Condoms/

friendster
10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Hmmm jia lat u need to worry if she pregnant issue married her or pay for her abortion or she ll come qiao cha u or worst wander got stds. so mean whike u need go check up soon.

choclateboy
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
1) Make sure your condoms have not expired.

It is new packet. I brought from near by 7-11 shop.

5) Condoms can be damaged by teeth during oral sex. It is best to use a new condom for vaginal penetration after oral sex with a condom.

yes, after oral sex..i used another CD .

6) Make sure that you use plenty of water based lubricant. (KY jelly). If there is insufficient lubrication during intercourse, stop and apply more lubricant.

the gal .. already used KY in that time.

Even with all the precautions, condoms have a failure rate which varies by brand and by batch. Nothing is 100% in this world.

If you girl douched her chee bye, it made matters worse, not better. Washing the vagina only pushes the sperm further beyond the cervix.

http://secure.condomania.com/SaferSex/Manual/Condoms/

thanks a lot for valuable info. I will be more careful in future.

xssiow
10-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Bruders,

Won't get pregnant lah. The girl can go get medication to prevent that. I know there is such medication, but don't know the name and how to get it.

ppt2
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
FL? or prostitute?

most of them take pills one knowing things like this may happen.. dun kana her tekan ur money

Landlord
11-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Won't get pregnant lah. The girl can go get medication to prevent that. I know there is such medication, but don't know the name and how to get it.

It's called the morning after pill. You can get it at most gynae clinic.

Papaya
12-09-2006, 01:12 AM
the gal not so dumb to hv ur baby.. theres some medic she can eat after the cum to do that.. like other bro say, probably she on pill anyway.

get ur self chk for hiv after 1 month.. and 3 months again just to be sure... i think after 1 month window is 90 over % accurate

Wonderman2006
26-09-2006, 09:24 AM
You can actually sue the CD company if the girl gets pregnant or if you contract STD. The CD was not supposed to break.

VicOh
26-09-2006, 09:39 AM
while pumping .. pumping all the way finally CD broken ..i never realized that ..until i unload cum into her ..and remove my soften dick .. and checked .. nocum inside the CD.. and it was broken oredi:(
it means.. all the cum inside her pussy..

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/3379/faintingcat22nc.gif

Big Sexy
26-09-2006, 07:29 PM
get a reliable condom next time, a good one will do he trick.. there is no need to put on 2 condom... also make you you use it correctly. here's a guide on how condom should be wore...... :D

courtesy of sammyboyfor :D
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=23351

Could you advise me, in future what are precautions i need to take?