PDA

View Full Version : Police Warning - "Date Rape Drug"

machoman
10-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.
After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's
savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."
In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your
shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.
For the support group nearest you, just
look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

krime8
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Hmm... i almost got scammed the last time i went to Zouk... But then it was called Long Island Tea. :D

Cheri_Popper
10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Imagine if a guy walks into our of our Police Posts and said that he was RAPED! :D

onion_rings
10-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Guess it's usually those young man with good look they target hoh :(

Haizz uncle like me sure very safe one :D

hamsapfella
10-09-2006, 02:10 PM
The policeman will have thought that you are drunk or seriously lacking attention! :D

cooler07
10-09-2006, 02:19 PM
i ish thinking why this drug have effect on guys??...
nothing happen to gals??... :confused:

Red_Perrier1099
10-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

Seems like a good drug for men with ugly wives and gfs. :D

devileye
10-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Seems like a good drug for men with ugly wives and gfs. :D

that a good idea.. now i know why i kena trapped by my wife..:(

da dick
10-09-2006, 06:29 PM
i don't consider it rape if i'm horny enough top actually do it.

Keong19
10-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanks for this informative advise!

Mr Banana
11-09-2006, 12:35 AM
The consumption of BEER may cause u to roll over in the mornign only to find something REALLY, REALLY SCARY!!!

edvil
11-09-2006, 09:14 AM
The consumption of BEER may cause u to roll over in the mornign only to find something REALLY, REALLY SCARY!!!

You meant Sherine next to you.... :eek:

Clit_LickeR
11-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, you can discuss the details of your
shocking encounter here...

O.. oh... i think my buddy kengmaidai just kena few days ago...
Same as wat he describe... :D
kengmaidai, post FR leh... :p

kengmaidai
11-09-2006, 10:12 AM
O.. oh... i think my buddy kengmaidai just kena few days ago...
Same as wat he describe...
kengmaidai, post FR leh...

Will post FR when i got her to bite her teeth twice per day ........... :D

sorry bro, for time being she's still my personal entertainment...... :p

eternity
11-09-2006, 10:41 AM
mmm... wat a scarry drugs huh... :eek:

so pretty young boy be aware! me ugly old uncle safe safe

basara_evil
11-09-2006, 12:19 PM
-________-"

i tot "date rape" drugs is supposed to be used by MAN on GALS?!
not the opposite... gosh!

alf98
11-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Wah!! Uncle like me wanna kena raped lah....Where issit leh.....at least got some pretty MILF out there leh.....hahahahha:p

Clit_LickeR
12-09-2006, 12:43 PM
W
sorry bro, for time being she's still my personal entertainment......
FR leh.... hahahaha! :p :D

machoman
12-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank for all your comments, guys.:)

Actually, I have a friend who told me that he woke up to find a gal without teeth next to him in the morning after a heavy drinking session. :D

mccormick
12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
haha... if u think u are uncle then u will be safe safe?? if ur pocket deep deep u oso their target.... :D

LiquidSnake
12-09-2006, 04:42 PM
dont bring any money,cards or any valuables to the pub loh, so the most they can cheat is your body......hahaha

Clit_LickeR
12-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I have a friend who told me that he woke up to find a gal without teeth next to him in the morning after a heavy drinking session.

Bro, actually hor if her looks not bad, not lau auntie (must be young hor), no teeth it's ok what, can ask her to 'suck it harder' dont afraid her teeth will hurt your little brother. :D
Can say that i'm a bit sick lor... but as long as dont look at her when she smile or french with her ok liao what... :p

viewsonic
13-09-2006, 05:44 AM
What if the chick is "sick", you will kena whatever diesase she have....

GoForIt
13-09-2006, 06:49 AM
It was reported dat in other countrys many chick kena rape by kena tis type so called date rape.

Now gals oso clever n make $ using tis to us tikokia,who tiko who kena cheated,either $$$ or valuables.

If kena one dat treat ur didi valuables,u will be e 1st one kena cut off :D

mr tigger
13-09-2006, 10:33 AM
If blur blur still can get hard meh.

machoman
14-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Bro, actually hor if her looks not bad, not lau auntie (must be young hor), no teeth it's ok what, can ask her to 'suck it harder' dont afraid her teeth will hurt your little brother.

Bro, that's the whole problem.... she was no sping chicken but a lau kui bu!!!:D

Clit_LickeR
14-09-2006, 12:13 PM
she was no sping chicken but a lau kui bu!!!
Geez... thats real bad... Cant imagine if it happen to me, donno will i cry or hang myself... :D
if she pay me $$$... maybe i might feel better... :p

kengmaidai
22-09-2006, 03:40 PM
FR leh.... hahahaha!

FR lam pa lah ........ :p

my gov requested to for r.. this time jiak lak liao :(

Clit_LickeR
22-09-2006, 11:34 PM
my gov requested to for r.. this time jiak lak liao
Hahaha... another guy 'off the list' always make fun of me lah... now to you it's not funny anymore... :p :D