PDA

View Full Version : PRC Ning Ning Lor 28

daydevil89
10-09-2006, 05:16 AM
Just came back from a session from Lor 28.

Was wondering around the location at 2:30am and couldn't find any good FLs there.... was about to leave when a STY walk out from a building. Her face is pretty and her body is slim. Approach her and check price. She quoted $70... $10 above normal rate but due to her prettiness, i accepted the price.

In room, we strip ourselves and wow.... nice C boobs.... light brown nipples.. we shower together and when on bed, she caress me while i was smoking, when cap me and started licking the tip of my dick. It was sensual.
Then she slide her lips down my shaft, the suction was good but can feel that she is not experience... i found out later that she is only here for 5 days and another 25 days to go...

After the 5 mins BJ, she ask me what position i wanted. Since i like to take control i mounted her missionary... slow and steady and she moan everytime i thrusted. The deeper i go, the longer her moan...
Then i flip her right leg to the left and make her face down, with her leg closed, i screw her from behind, she lifted her chest from the bed for me to reach her boobs... press it, squeeze it, no complain from her...
I ask her if she is ok to stand in front of the mirror for my fantacy and she said it will be tiring for her as she need to stand on the street till 5am... I pleaded her and she say ok...
In front of the mirror, i screw her from behind, her thigh was closed and it makes the pussy tighter... i sqeeze her boobs real hard and screw her good... her face expression tells me she is enjoying... on seeing this, i almost unloaded after 5 mins... I stop and ask her to go missionary again... there i pump another good 5mins and unloaded... she did not rush me to get the dick out until i am done shivering... shower after that and chatted abit...

I ask her if it is ok for me to pass her number around and she agree...

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (points for her C cup, slim legs, 36C/26/35, trademark - right nipple is sinked in and left nipple is protruding)
Bj: 6.5/10 (too short but suction is good)
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Fingering: didn't try
Frenching: no
FJ: 8/10 (obliging, tight)
RTF: yes
Damage: $70 + $10 (room) + $10 (tips) + $1 (CD)

bro that like to try her, pls pm me and i wil pass the hp number
I will only pass number to bros with good reputation.

PS: 1 man meat may be another man poison..... cheers!!

daydevil89
10-09-2006, 11:11 PM
I have pass her ctc number to some reputable bros here....

For those i did not, pai say....

Gentle reminder, she will only start work late afternoon like after 6pm... pls ctc her after that, dun want to disturb her beauty sleep u know as she stands till the wee hour before retiring to the bed...

If you want to up me, pls do it only after you tasted the babe and feel it is worth it.....Cheers

Luckytime
14-09-2006, 02:58 PM
i found out later that she is only here for 5 days and another 25 days to go...

(points for her C cup, slim legs, 36C/26/35, trademark - right nipple is sinked in and left nipple is protruding)

Wow...Nice breast size and trademark nipples. good finding and keep up the good job.:D

daydevil89
20-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Thanks bro luckytime....

i have given out to at least 10 bros here but no one is posting.....

Sigh.... everyone like to enjoy the fruit and not sharing FRs...

GLHunter
23-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Just came back from a session from Lor 28.

Was wondering around the location at 2:30am and couldn't find any good FLs there.... was about to leave when a STY walk out from a building. Her face is pretty and her body is slim. Approach her and check price. She quoted $70... $10 above normal rate but due to her prettiness, i accepted the price.

In room, we strip ourselves and wow.... nice C boobs.... light brown nipples.. we shower together and when on bed, she caress me while i was smoking, when cap me and started licking the tip of my dick. It was sensual.
Then she slide her lips down my shaft, the suction was good but can feel that she is not experience... i found out later that she is only here for 5 days and another 25 days to go...

After the 5 mins BJ, she ask me what position i wanted. Since i like to take control i mounted her missionary... slow and steady and she moan everytime i thrusted. The deeper i go, the longer her moan...
Then i flip her right leg to the left and make her face down, with her leg closed, i screw her from behind, she lifted her chest from the bed for me to reach her boobs... press it, squeeze it, no complain from her...
I ask her if she is ok to stand in front of the mirror for my fantacy and she said it will be tiring for her as she need to stand on the street till 5am... I pleaded her and she say ok...
In front of the mirror, i screw her from behind, her thigh was closed and it makes the pussy tighter... i sqeeze her boobs real hard and screw her good... her face expression tells me she is enjoying... on seeing this, i almost unloaded after 5 mins... I stop and ask her to go missionary again... there i pump another good 5mins and unloaded... she did not rush me to get the dick out until i am done shivering... shower after that and chatted abit...

I ask her if it is ok for me to pass her number around and she agree...

Body: 8.5/10 (points for her C cup, slim legs, 36C/26/35, trademark - right nipple is sinked in and left nipple is protruding)
Damage: $70 + $10 (room) + $10 (tips) + $1 (CD)

bro that like to try her, pls pm me and i wil pass the hp number
I will only pass number to bros with good reputation.

PS: 1 man meat may be another man poison..... cheers!!

is her no. 8x8x7x33 ?

pakpak2001
24-09-2006, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=daydevil89]Just came back from a session from Lor 28.
================================================== ========
Bro, glad to know that u found a good stock @Lor28
Apart from 28, L34 & L27 (opp 28) are in the Interim Upgrading stage.

bignround
26-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Just to keep bro update,

Ning Ning is back at the usual location since the 4th day of CNY. The only difference is that her hair is no longer long, haha must the due to firecracker (if you see her u will understand what I mean).

She will be in and out of Singapore for the next 5 months before she call it quit and settle down properly back home.

This is my personal opinion of Ning Ning. In term of FU@K job there is nothing to shout about. Please see the FR below:
Look: 7/10
Boob: 33C (nice and firm but one of the nipple is inverted)
BJ: Din try (She does not really enjoy BJ, but SOP she will do it. For me I rather she service me well for FJ)
FJ: 7/10
GF feeling: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes
Damage : 60 + 10 (room) but for 1st timer she may charge 70 or 80.

The greatness enjoyment wif her is the feeling. By nature she is a very gentle and shy gal. It really take effort to built up the feeling wif her, but once establish she is like a GF. How to know she is gentle? Once she touches you u can feel the difference. I am a sucker for gentle gal.

She has kenna aeroplane too many times. Therefore I advise bro to reach her at 28 between 10pm to 5 am, she does not serve daytime call. Ht: about 165 weight about 49. Fair skinned, got a birthmark on her butt.

Please treat this gentle gal wif care.

sianren
26-02-2007, 04:59 PM
She does not serve daytime call. Ht: about 165 weight about 49. Fair skinned, got a birthmark on her butt.

Please treat this gentle gal wif care.

Nice summary on her, but why this new gem all operate 10pm - 6am,, my timing never fit in at all...sh*t...OC around lah...

If ever Ning Ning hang around Lor 28 at noon, pls treadstarter let me noe..:D

Mr Cactus

titts82002
07-03-2007, 08:26 AM
In front of the mirror, i screw her from behind, her thigh was closed and it makes the pussy tighter... i sqeeze her boobs real hard and screw her good..

very nice indeed.. reminds me of my past experience..
good job, bro !!
thanks

titts

besarhuge2
08-03-2007, 01:49 AM
very nice indeed.. reminds me of my past experience..

titts

What about yr your latest experience ? :D

Waiting for you to chio me go lim kopi leh

daydevil89
13-03-2007, 02:00 PM
To all bros that PM me... i do not have her latest hp number.... paiseh...

But if i happen to see her at lor 28, i will ask for it and see if she is willing to share it... btw, bro bignround say she kana fly aeroplane to many time so you bros out there that want to try her.... pls dun do that....

O... thinking of it... all cheongers should refrain from doing that to any of these FL gals.....

Cheers!!!

sw9085
13-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi Bros here. if i not wrong she is from harebin. She going back this 19th march. I have try her last sat she is good.

Look: 7.5/10
Boob: 33C (nice and firm)
BJ: 5 (She does not enjoy BJ less than 3mins)
FJ: 7/10
GF feeling: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Damage : 60 + 10 (room) +10 tip.