PDA

View Full Version : My few experience

lancelim
10-09-2006, 12:29 AM
I don't have much experiences to share... just posting here as many bros have done it...

Story 1 - Redezvous with a secondary school friend

In secondary school, I was very close with this girl, Sherlyn. We were sitting next to each other during our upper sec years. As I'm behind her, she always need to turn behind to talk to me. Well, those years are of zaogengs, boobs and stuffs... so I always keep a sharp eye on the gaps between her shirt. Nothing exactly to shout about, maybe a A cup with mostly white bras, but it was something to make me erect in those days.....

Fast forward to 2004. I was having a long weekend from my usual NS routine due to a public holiday weekend. Initially it was a gathering for our clique in secondary school, however, it turned out that many could not make it last minute. Being the close friends we were, we decided to proceed with the gathering....

We went to some quiet restaurants in town and chatted quite abit on our lives, recent updates. For some reasons, it turned to relationship when she learnt I broke up just before NS. Soon it turned to discussion on our private lives.

I learnt that she's still a virgin even though she was with the guy for almost 3 years. She said that she wanted to be a virgin until marriage. Then she turned to ask about me and my ex, our sex lives and stuffs. The whole dinner was about 2 hours odd.

We were about to go on our separate ways but she suddenly asked me, "Hey I'm meeting my bf at Geylang for supper. I don't want to go alone as I'm worried that I'll be pestered by some old man. Can share cab with me to Geylang?" She was looking at me like some poor innocent young ger. I looked at her from head to toe - Tight white top with clear VBL, tight jeans with VPL... Some dirty thoughts come to mind... Grinning in my heart I agreed. She suddenly held my hand as we walk to the taxi stand....

** First time writer here. If no response I will close shop liao. **

techienator
10-09-2006, 12:48 AM
bro, keep it going.. no response doesn't mean no supporters..

lls8
10-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Bros, carry on yr story. some story need time to warm up. just proceed ya...TQ :D

sexytoy.com.sg
10-09-2006, 01:55 AM
1 supporter here

Dicky88
10-09-2006, 02:08 AM
1 more here haha :p

forumer
10-09-2006, 03:26 AM
please continue... :)

curiosityz
10-09-2006, 04:42 AM
continue man. we are waiting :)

edmundhello
10-09-2006, 04:58 AM
1 more supporter...

AV-Taiso
10-09-2006, 05:19 AM
keep it cumming! :D

KeLianRen
10-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Camping here for more liao...

Keep it rolling in Bro.. :)

Nabeh69
10-09-2006, 10:42 AM
正點,加油,謝謝你的分享

Remses
10-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Go Go Go....keep the ball rolling...

kingkanibu
10-09-2006, 11:09 AM
open tent liao

lls8
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM

Dear brother,

let me advise u. if u wanna start writing a story, write it regularly from the start. dun just start one chapter n then stop. this is v rude n unwarranted. if u dun have time then dun start to write. u wasting yr time n our time. is this a cheap way to gain points? :mad:

commando23
10-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Come on, dun waste time. here got a lot of readers 1 leh. Sure got supporters. hehehe...

ldy_hanger
10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Carry on Bro lancelim :)

kingkanibu
10-09-2006, 01:23 PM
opening tent here

alexong00
10-09-2006, 01:57 PM
please carry on.

liewkc2503
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
keep cumming ,bros ,waiting here!

Bittersweet Guy
10-09-2006, 08:42 PM
waiting for more! :D

lancelim
10-09-2006, 10:24 PM
OK guys, Sorry to keep ya waiting...

Part II

We reached Geylang soon after that only to realise that she was too early for her appointment as her bf would be working OT that day. So I tried to seize the chance and asked...

Me: Hey do you wanna go somewhere comfortable to continue our TCSS?

Her: This is Geylang leh... where go those nice nice place to sit one...

Me: Haha, there are tonnes of them around, more worth than places like Starbucks...

Her: Where?

Me: *Looks across to Fragrance* There lor...

Her: Wei... yao si ah (want to die is it)? After long time never meet ask me go kai fang (open room) with you ah...

Me: *Giving a frown* Hmmm.. not onz issit? Thought of showing you the rooms since just now you say never see before... Ok lor.. We just find somewhere sit down drink kopi and I will go off liao...

Then she started to act like a small girl...

Her: Aiyoh Daddy (from those sec sch "family" relations) don't like that la.. joking with you nia... I also don't want sit out here in the heat... Also you bear to leave me alone here meh... later kena bully how?

Me: Zun boh (sure or not).. Just now first thing is reject lor..

Her: Ya lar.. joking lar.. come let's get some beer and stuffs then we go up talk cock...

Yes.. Talking cock.. my cock started to stand... :D

Upon reaching the room, I put down the stuffs that we bought and gestured her to sit on the bed. Started to open the beer and started chit chatting again. We were laughing about our secondary school days when we did all the funny stuffs in classes, our classmates etc. After she downed a few cans of beer, her face turned a little, I told her to stop drinking and go to the toilet wash her face a little to freshen up. She said "Ok" and proceed to the toilet. However, she can't really walk straight.

I stood up to support her to the toilet. She said "Aiyoh.. I can manage la..." and started to wander "off course" again. Then I told her "Don't be stubborn la.. come I help you". In case you guys are wondering why I'm not tipsy coz I've just drank a can.

In the toilet, I turn on the tap and ask her to bend a little down towards the basin. It's a great mistake! She just suddenly gave way and just sat on the floor! Frustrated, I closed the toilet bowl lid and ask her to sit on it. I turned on the shower, tested the water temperature and started wet a towl for her.

Out of a sudden, she said, "Oei... so long liao... you sure you helping me by asking me to wait?" With that she took the shower and started to spray at her face.

I was shocked and quickly take back the shower head.

Me: What you think you doing?!

Her: Wash face lar...

Me: Where got people wash like that one?

Her: Me lor....

Me: Okok don't wash liao since you so reluctant... Come I help you back to the room.

Her: Ok... I've freshen up... I can walk myself back...

On the side note, I couldn't help but notice her top. The sudden spray of water as turned her tight white top to be somewhat transparent at parts and I could see her bra cups clearly. Unable to contain myself I rushed forward and hug her from behind, hands on her waist and started to circle around her flat tummy.....

Her: What you doing? *turning around and look at me*

Me: Just now you asking about what I experienced right... Now I'm gonna let you try...

Her: Is it? Show me what you can do to me ba...

Me: Your bf leh?

Her: He everytime met up with so many of his galfriends, don't even know if he f**k them before or not...

Me: *Hands inside her tight top, lucky is elastic...* I thought you will virgin?

Her: Bluff you one...

I was like ho sei liao... using the reason that she bluff me I'm going to punish her... Started to have a tongue fight with her while my hand roams into her top and jeans...

*To be continued soon after I've done my things*

lancelim
10-09-2006, 10:27 PM

Dear brother,

let me advise u. if u wanna start writing a story, write it regularly from the start. dun just start one chapter n then stop. this is v rude n unwarranted. if u dun have time then dun start to write. u wasting yr time n our time. is this a cheap way to gain points? :mad:

Well, just that I've got stuffs to do, quite busy lately. Don't be mad, I don't know who zapped me, but I will write my stories as promised. Other story writers also have times when they only update after few days...

Apologies bro, will try to update as regularly as possible

oeioei
10-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Well, just that I've got stuffs to do, quite busy lately. Don't be mad, I don't know who zapped me, but I will write my stories as promised. Other story writers also have times when they only update after few days...

Apologies bro, will try to update as regularly as possible

Keep it coming bro.........

Bigbluebird
11-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Don't worry, everyone here may seems diam diam but all busy reading and catching up the latest stories :D

lancelim
11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks to those bros who have upped my points. As promised, I will finished the first story by tonight... :)

lancelim
11-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Part III

My hands started to move up her top and slide my hand into her bra cup and started playing with her nipples. Squirming a little, she told me.. "mmm... Daddy... hold on... this top expensive... let me take it off..." With that, she took my hand away and slowly lifted off her shirt. Damn! The scene that I'm dreaming of in Secondary school!

Once again, I pulled her to me and started playing with her nipple. My another hand was circling outside her crotch area inside her jeans. I can feel her panties starting to get wet. Her hands by now has started to roam on my legs and started to rub at my dick area. I stopped what I'm doing for a while and started to unbutton her jeans. "Daddy, I didn't know you so naughty one...." I told her, "Last time no chance make you my gf, now I should show you what you get if you were my gf back then..." Of course I'm bulls**ting... I where got experience back in sec sch..

With her jeans off her I made her lie down on the bed and started to kiss her boobs after I pushed up her bra cups. I started to lick her nipple areas and twirl my tongue around. She started to give out soft moans. Not wasting anytime, my hand started to move towards her pussy. Man, she's wetter than what I expected! Her cotton panty is now damn and I can see her pussy as the cloth as become transparent. With that, I moved my mouth and kiss her inner thighs area but not yet her pussy.

She started to pull my head towards her pussy. I started to play with it with her panties on. She seems to be impatient and pulled her panty aside. I started to finger her. "Oh... this is wonderful... mmm... ahhh..." was her replies to my actions. I stopped and took off her panties. A now wet and excited pussy is now awaiting for further actions. Her pussy had only little hair. Nice... I started to lick her clit, as the same time slowly finger her. As she gets wetter, I entered another finger into her. After sometime, she started to pant the words out... "Aww.. daddy... faster faster... wo hen shuang (shiok), high... faster..." I feel her vaginal wall tighten and before I knew it she started to shudder and wetted the bed sheet with her juice.

She was lying on the bed trying to catch her breath when I whispered to her ears, "It's time for me to feel shiok... you bluff me you virgin... so now I punish you see how naughty can you get..." She just gave me a smile... She got me to lie down and start to take off my jeans and underwear. She took my half awaken brother and stroke it and rub him against her nipples.... my brother immediately wake up. She started to give me a BBBJ.

Her BBBJ is very good! It seems that smoking has helped her to have those strong suctions. She teased my small head with her tongue and gave me those CFM smile. Omg.. I almost cummed a few times but she stopped when she felt my brother going to explode... She then moved herself and position herself on top to ride me... *piak piak* and here goes my secondary friend, one of my first fantasies, riding my cock! I lied down to enjoy the view of her riding me for a while before I got her to lie on her sideways and pumped her slowly. Perhaps that my cock is a little thick, she started to moan even more when the width of my dick started to rub against her g-spot. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and I started to pump even more before I really need to release my loads. She started to shout "ah.. ah... I'm cumming!!!" Before I get myself to be a real daddy, I quickly pulled my dick out and aim it at her. Thick hot cums shot to her face, chest and body. She lie down on the bed limp.

After a while, she asked me "Wah... daddy... you shoot so much ah..." I told her cheekily, "My daughter so sexy and naughty... how can I don't shoot so much?" She gave me a light pinch on my arms "People so tired liao still joke... Come let's go bath and I got to meet my bf le..."

After that we took a bath together and dressed up. We gave each other a hug and left the hotel to meet her bf. She introduced me to her bf and I'm thinking inside "Man, do you know your gf did to me?". After the introduction, we went our separate ways with her giving me a wink.

It's a pity after that she got real busy with work and we are hardly in contact. I'm still happy that I get to bonk a tall slim girl like her. I'm quite a huge guy (read fats, not muscle) and she stand at 1.68m and 50kg.

lancelim
12-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Story II - School holiday project

I had this Taiwanese classmate back in poly whom I'm very close with. At first the girls in my class doesn't like to work with her due to her "I do my own way" attitude. Same for guys, they don't like her. Well, that leaves it the way that I have to do assignments with her. What to do? No choice, thick face abit go do project with her.

Her name is Vickie. In the first year, I don't really think much of her. She's all wrapped up in her collar tees and berms. Can't really see any figures from there. So yar, I turned my attention to other girls who regularly show downblouse and VBLs..

One day, after our lesson, she came up to me and introduced herself. I'm kind of surprised as I'm very quiet and no one really bothered about me until I go and talk to them. So well, since a girl started a convo, might as well continue on. That conversation started our budding friendship in my poly years.....

To be frank, I don't really like her working attitude too. Too bossy. I feel kind of sabohed when my class pushed her to work with me. But now I feel thankful to them....

Part I - School Lab

It was during the study week and we had to rush a project which was due on that week. As both of us are in a module where we are allowed access to some special labs, we decided to work there as there will be no competition for rooms in other parts of the building. True enough, the labs are empty. I chose an empty lab right smack at the back of the building and waited patiently for Vickie to arrive.

After sometime, I heard someone opening the door. There she was, wearing very differently from normal days - a white colour tank top, jean material mini skirt and high heels and straightened hair. I looked at her, jaw open. She looked amazing! I kept looking at her and she giggled to herself, came over to me and bent down, pretended to give me a knock on the head.

Her: Why see me until like that? Not nice is it?
Me: *Looking at her downblouse* Nice nice
Her: Hehe... of coz! I wear so nice is because I'm thanking you for helping me in the assignment.

It was a programming assignment, and I'm one of the better guys then.

Me: You better repay me well, I spent so many late nights doing lor...
Her: We shall see...

We continued to work until lunch time when we decided to take a break. Even the staffs taking care of the labs have gone for lunch.

Me: Shall we take a break?
Her: Sure...
Me: Then what you want for lunch? I go canteen buy
Her: No need...
Me: Y? I not hungry?
Her: I want to eat you...

I was stumped at that moment. Eat me?

Me: What you mean huh?
Her: Don't act blur... I mean this...

With that, she moved over, spreaded her legs and sat on my laps. I can see her pink panty underneath. She started to grind her groin area on my now hardened dick. I showed an expression of pain.

Her: Pain ah... Come let me help you...

She unbuckle my belt and pull down my underwear. She started to stroke it slowly.

Her: Mmm... so hard... Come let me have my lunch...

She slid back and kneel on the floor and started to take my brother in her mouth. I started to lie back on the chair and enjoy her work. She's rather inexperienced in blowjobs as what I can see, but who cares! My Taiwanese classmate is now sucking on my dick, showing me her downblouse and her fair smooth skin. My hands started to roam, but she said

Her: Lance ge, don't be anxious... this is only part one only....

With that, she started to suck harder and pump faster. The pressure is starting to build and I told her I'm cumming. Instead of moving away, she aimed my cock into her top. I cummed in a mess inside the top, some on her chin, neck and some onto her bra. I hurried her to clean up, but she say, no worries as she got a jacket with her. She cleaned up my cum with some tissues and proceed to wear her jacket. She asked me if I still wanna have lunch. I said no need, I'm already too shiok! She gave me a naughty smile and said, "let's continue with our work. Wednesday after handing up the assignment you come my house ok?" I grinned and agreed.

** To be continued... **

lancelim
12-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi bros and ladies out there, any more comments?? It's hard for me to continue with no feedbacks...

crazey777
12-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi bros and ladies out there, any more comments?? It's hard for me to continue with no feedbacks...

hi bro..... thanks for sharing ... keep it going .......... cant wait to continued :D

techienator
13-09-2006, 12:41 AM
steamy man.. can't wait for the next part to come.. :D

Klein76
13-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Please please continue :D

superman
13-09-2006, 04:23 PM
bro good story. camp here liao :D

ecstacy_401
13-09-2006, 04:32 PM
start to pitch my tent up.

Power
13-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Keeeeep it going..... Don stop.;)

lancelim
13-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Part II

I was waiting eagerly for that Wednesday to come. I had to concentrate hard to get our assignment done. Finally it's done! Well, it's common for people to be happy to hand up their assignment, but I'm even happier coz of what's going to happen next (just wild fantasy then). As usual, she wrapped herself up like a dumpling. That doesn't really bother me now. Even though we had a date later, we acted normal as we do not want gossips.

It was a very hot day and by the time we reached her place we were drench in sweat. Wow.. her backpack has caused the back of her T-shirt to be wet and sticking to her skin. Her bra can be clearly seen from the back. That makes me steam. She then put her stuffs aside and told me to make myself at home while she take a bath.

After around 15 mins, she came out from her bath. She was wearing a white broad shoulder top and a pair of shorts which showed her smooth white legs. She sat down beside me on the sofa and on the TV.

Her: It's a hot day isn't it?
Me: Ya lor.. too bad I got no clothes, else I'll bathe here
Her: I'll on the aircon to make you cooler

She leaned over to my side to get the remote, once again showing me her downblouse. I got hard, and hotter.

Her: Lance ge.. why you look so nervous? Hot is it? I help you take off your jeans.. this weather wear jeans very hot one...

Her hand started to unbuckle my belt again. Her hands started to roam around my thigh areas and started to suck my brother.

Me: This is good...
Her: Of course.. you deserve it....

I got my hand into her top and took off her bra. There was my long awaited chance to see her snow-white boobs. I started to play with her nipples.

Her: *giggles* You are so naughty....
Me: There's more to come...

I inserted my hand into her shorts and started to circle around her pussy area and her AR area with her panties on. After a while, she started to moan....

Her: Mmm... this is good...

I can feel her cotton panty getting wet by now. Not wasting anytime, I took off her top and bottoms and started to finger her. She responded almost immediately. She started to say in mandarin "hen shuang.. hen shu fu... kuai dian.." She's one of the more sensitive girls I've met. With her pussy fingered for like 15 mins, she cum for the first time, and has caused a wet patch on her panty and shorts. She requested me to finger her even more. I obliged... not only fingering her but tasting her taiwanese juice as well. Again, she started to ask me to finger faster and she shuddered for the 2nd time. By this time, her hunger for sex is even more.

She positioned herself on top of me and started rocking with me sitting almost upright. She leaned forward and moaned into my ears. That gave me the maximum effect. Within 10 mins, I feel I'm cumming and I told her. She stopped riding and started to blow and HJ me. The pressure in me started to build up and before I knew I was erupting big time. I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure for a few minutes.

When I opened my eyes the place is in a total mess. The sofa was wet with a little of my cum when she leaned on the sofa for support after our session. Her panty and shorts had wet spots by her initial juice. My thigh and the sofa cushion is wet with her juice which drip down from her cunt by her legs when she was riding me. We look at each other a smile, sextified.

Her: See lar... you make me need to bath again...
Me: I worse.. want to bath cannot...
Her: I lend you a towel and go and bath...
Me: Alone ah..
Her: Let's do it together...

The bath ended with us petting again. Seeing that her brother is coming back, we quickly clean up the place a little. After that, we bade farewell.

After that, we do not have any more sexxions, only petting. She's now happily attached with a guy she love.

** End of story 2*

techienator
14-09-2006, 12:30 AM
great.. keep on writing.. waiting to read more :)

lancelim
16-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Will continue my story soon... Past 2 days server problem yar?

lancelim
16-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Story III - Another secondary school friend

I met this ger thru IRC back in my sec sch days. However we've never met until I'm going to enlist. We keep in touch regularly through SMS, calls, etc. It was until one day when i received all call..

Her: Wei.. I very bored leh...
Me: Like that ar.. want meet or not?
Her: Ok lor... near my school... see you there...

See like time not enough, I rush off.

I was just in time when i reach her school. She was wearing a white shirt with a pair of fitting jeans. Don't know why, see liao I steam abit. Maybe she got that innocent look.

Went to coffee bean with her to tcss. She positioned herself comfortably on the sofa. From the gaping hole of her shirt showed a pink bra, so cute, like sec school girl like that... We met up quite often after that, although nothing happen for me, only fantasize until one day....

techienator
16-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Will continue my story soon... Past 2 days server problem yar?

ya.. seems like the server having some issues..

Livingstone1988
16-09-2006, 09:12 PM
i dare say this guy story is REAL

for me,
in my sec 3 years, theres is this particular cca junior of mine whereby every1 say she is slut n hypocrite

i tell u, she is the BEautiful version of Chai Shao Fen, tht honk kong actress

every 1 see her calll her slut bcuz she is chio n like to flirt guys

so there was once i was eatin stuff alone in the food centre, met her there along, but i talk with her with in a distance( cuz i scared people say im cheapskate go fall in love with 1 slut)

then talk n walk to bus stop, then saw my another ger classmate, then she say
''somethin fishy''

becuz of tht remark
then from there onwards, i dare not go close with my CHARMING cai shao fen

i regretted
i should have grap the chance n walk home together with her to FURTHER DEVELOP...haiz

lancelim
10-03-2007, 05:30 PM
It's been a long time since I update this post.

until one day....

She called me out to meet her after school one day. She looked very tired. Trying to be a gentleman, I asked her what happened. She said that she have been rushing on a project for past few days. Not only that, she said she is also aching over from sitting long time at the chair.

Inside me, I was thinking, maybe I should try my luck at this SYT here. So I asked her, "Do you want me to help you massage? My friends say I'm quite good at it". Ok, at least that's what my BMT bunk mates said. To my surprise, she agreed instantly. "I've help you massage so many times le, time for you to repay me". I innocently asked her, "Where I help you massage? Here ah?" I was accompanying her to buy some food stuffs. "No la, silly. At my place la... You also never come before, might as well take the chance to visit." My little brother suddenly woke up a little. Her translucent shirt and the white bra with blue embroidery just looks so inviting. So I agreed.

Maybe due to the fact that we were very close, she had no qualms holding my hands or hugging me sometimes. Many times I had to remind her that she was (and still is) attached. She always replied to me, "Aiyah my bf so busy working, won't see one lar." So I just let her be.

At the supermarket, she immediately switch to shopping mode. Oh yes, she make good salads. Even though I'm supposedly there to help her with shopping, instead I helped myself to view her body. Her shirt is a little oversized and the fact that we were so close, she did not suspect a thing and keeps bending down infront of me. Oh man, I keep holding the basket infront of me, trying desperately to hide my awakening little brother. I was quite relieved when she said shopping was done. Haha and off we go to her house.

When we reached her house, she played the role of a good host. Suddenly infront of me was a pile of food. Grabbing hold of her hand, I've asked her to sit down and offered to keep the food for her. She said "Wah you so good huh? Got motive one is it?" Inside my mind I was thinking, crap, did she see my bulge, or what? Trying to stay cool, I said, "You so tired already, so I be gentleman help you lor". She bought the story, "Haha, see you so nervous very cute.. ok la.. thanks anyway!". I told her to relax and watch TV.

Within 5 minutes, I was back at the sofa with her. Her legs were stretched out, making the skirt riding up showing her smooth white thigh. I wasted no time and asked her if she wanted the massage. She said she was still in her uniform. I always fantasize about her in uniform, so I said it's ok. "You are not that sweaty and smells good anyway." She beamed. She turned to face the side of the house, allowing her back to face me.

I started a slow massage from her shoulders. Then down her back. Not to arouse any suspicion first, I skipped touching her bra. By the time I reached her lower back, her eyes were closed, looking very comfortable.

I took the chance and asked her, "Can I move my hands inside your uniform?" She said, "Anything you say... Very comfortable.. Hmm.. I think I'll just take it off.." My brother grew even harder. I took the shirt, took a little sniff, and put it at the side. I told her it would be better if we can go to her room as it would be even more comfortable if she can lie face down. She happily agreed. Trying one of her last line of defense, I said, "I need to unbuckle your bra for best effect." She mumbled.. "Go ahead.."

I started the massage again, this time touching the side of her breasts and near her butt. I could feel her body getting warmer. Not before long, my hands were along her thigh giving some slow sensual strokes...

Glen2712
10-03-2007, 05:35 PM
More Bro lancelim,

You've tortured me half way as I reading cum jerking myself off..... :D

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 06:52 PM
past tense- ur brother went hard... present tense- my brother is getting ROCK hard..:o :o

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
We were about to go on our separate ways but she suddenly asked me, "Hey I'm meeting my bf at Geylang for supper. I don't want to go alone as I'm worried that I'll be pestered by some old man. Can share cab with me to Geylang?" She was looking at me like some poor innocent young ger.
** First time writer here. If no response I will close shop liao. **

Hmm...I read this somewhere before long ago...cant be the same writer bah...:o

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
More Bro lancelim,

You've tortured me half way as I reading cum jerking myself off..... :D

r u serious?? u jerking off in front of ur comp..:eek:

Sha_Gua75
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM
bro i like your threads and posts in 'My few experience.....' ..hehe .. i posted my posts too.. in the meantime, i cnt up you yet, but u will be the second person i will up once i have the ability to Up.

can u up me first pls pls?

im not begging just requesting bro.. if u dun like tis, pls ignore arh..

Stop sending me PM to up your point!!!!:mad:

Glen2712
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM

Relax, Take a chill pill Bro Sha_Gua75.
LOL~! Bro sammyBleu, be patient. Upping is free will, up to one's individual preference, ya.

r u serious?? u jerking off in front of ur comp..

That's up to me to know and for you to find out. :p

Sha_Gua75
11-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Relax, Take a chill pill Bro Sha_Gua75.
LOL~! Bro sammyBleu, be patient. Upping is free will, up to one's individual preference, ya.

This idiot join Feb 2007....go around sending pple PM to up his rep...now become so high for nothing...and keep telling crap...one moment he is senior lecturer...one moment is a manager...then another moment a chef....wtf...:mad:

dominion
12-03-2007, 12:01 AM

wa... u send this to how many people... how many people can be second... thought you being honest to me for a sec
no wonder points can shoot up from 24 to above 140 in 48 hrs...
lets see you can return how many of those ups

Sha_Gua75
12-03-2007, 09:26 AM
wa... u send this to how many people... how many people can be second... thought you being honest to me for a sec
no wonder points can shoot up from 24 to above 140 in 48 hrs...
lets see you can return how many of those ups

Eh...dont quote wrong leh....later people think I send you many PM :(

oeioei
12-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Bros,

I would say leave this thread to the threadstarter cum story writter who want to share his experience to us, the readers.

Most of us would not want to see it hijacked and turned into a discussion thread with lots of argument.

First, waste time to skip the irrelevant posts.
Second, waste SSB precious bandwidth.
Third, threadstarter cum story writer lose mood and momentum.

So bros out there, cool off and continue to wait for the story writer to continue his story. He's been a bit slow by the way.:rolleyes:

Bika
12-03-2007, 09:26 PM
great story writing bro..keep it up, am camping here for another episode. Liked the 1st story.;)

lancelim
13-03-2007, 03:27 PM
"I started the massage again, this time touching the side of her breasts and near her butt. I could feel her body getting warmer. Not before long, my hands were along her thigh giving some slow sensual strokes..."

She started moaning.. "Mmm.. This is nice..." The sensation of touching her smooth thigh is making me getting hard. While massaging her inner thighs, I will brush by her pussy with my middle finger. She will give a small yelp with every brush. Her cheeks were getting redder by the minute.

I asked her if it's possible to take off her skirt as it's quite tight and will restrict the massage session. Quite a lame excuse, I thought as there's no reply. Slowly I reached for the zip of her skirt and slowly pull it down. Still no response. I slowly pull away the skirt, still no response. A little anti climax, so i resumed back to massaging her thighs...

Suddenly, she pulled my hand to her pussy, saying "Lance.. I need a massage down here..." I got all excited. From there, I auto pilot took off her skirt and panty and started fingering her..

"Mmm... ahhh..." was all the response I got. She had told me once that she had not bonked with her boyfriend for very long due to this hectic work schedule. If he doesn't oppose her, he would say he's tired. Juices started to ooze out. I flipped her over and started to lick her.

She started to moan even louder. With every lick on her clit, and every stroke with my finger, she will respond with a loud, erotic moan. Her breath was getting shorter and faster, at the same time I decided to increase my pace. She suddenly gave a moan and exclaimed "I'm cummmmiingggg... cummmingggggg.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Cummmmmm..." I climbed on top of her and gave her a kiss. Then she told me.. "I knew you were looking through my shirt and peeping at my skirt because I delibrately did it. I need a guy, my boyfriend not around, and you are my best guy friend.. I trust you... I need you......"

Wah.. mai tu liao... We engaged in a passionate frenching and she slowly guide my brother to her vagina. I can sense she's real horny and real automatic!! I entered her...

Starting with slow thrusts, I slowly make her used to the pace. She's quite tight as she hasn't had any sex for a long time. I kept the pace slow to moderate as I don't want myself to cum too quickly. She began to catch the tempo and began to move with it. With each thrust, the "piak" sound began to sound like a orchestra together with her moans. This is one of the best moments of all my sexxions. I turned her around and began to doggy her. "Ahh.. ahhh.. ahh... thi... thiiissss... ffeeee... feeellllss... gooo... gooodd...dddd... ahhh... faster...." I began to increase my TPM (Thrust per minute). Her moans are getting louder... louder... and before long... "I'm cummmmiingggg... ahhhhhh..." and she slumped onto the bed. I felt the pressure in my dick increase, turned her over and exploded onto her face, breast and body.... and we laid on the bed for some time before we proceed to bath.

My fantasy of fucking a girl in school uniform had finally came through with this friend. Till now it remains on my top list of sexxions.

lancelim
23-08-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm back with another story of mine...

It was one of the boring book out days during my NSF times. It was just unbearable, especially seeing your friends going out with their girls and always ended up bonking. Hence, I decided to go to IRC and chat up some girls and try my luck.

I messaged this girl, let's call her K. She was 20 that year. She had this cute little girl's voice that totally melted me. She had told me her mum was helping out with business so she seldom come home and she felt bored alone at home looking after her niece. Also her house had a room rented to Chinese Nationals. So it was not convenient for her to go out. Instead, she invited me to stay over at her house. I say why not since I'm bored and meeting up to know a new friend would be good.

Soon after, I met her outside her lift lobby at about 12am. She's still dressed in her uniform of the fastfood chain she's working in. She signalled me to tiptoe into her room as not to create attention from her tenants.

Sat down for a chat on the bed while we played daidee. Soon, our chat became more private and soon I realised I'm getting more than what I've expected as she suddenly hugged me...

AD69
23-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Looking forward to your story. :)

MrCrowley
24-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Camping here for more too :)

lancelim
24-08-2007, 03:45 PM
"Sat down for a chat on the bed while we played daidee. Soon, our chat became more private and soon I realised I'm getting more than what I've expected as she suddenly hugged me..."

As if it was a natural reaction, I hugged her back. I think due to the very fact her groin area was right on top of my small bro, and I had not had a single bonk since I last broke up, I started to caress her back. Sensing no resistance, my hand slipped under her uniform, still caressing.

I sensed that she's hugging me tighter and started to breathe quite heavily. My hand moved to the front and feel her boobs. Trying hard to be a gentleman, I asked her if she mind me touching. She just nodded her head and said "You starting to make me high.. How you want me to reject..." Good! Haha I'm thinking to myself.. I've got my prey! I feel her nipped starting to get hard under her sports bra and I moved my hand inside. I feel happy coz I always wanted to fuck a girl in sports bra.. but sad thing is that very hard to take it off!

I pulled up her sports bra and started to lick and nibble at her nipples. She started moaning. I unbuttoned her pants and slid my fingers underneath. She was soaking wet! Her cotton panty was thoroughly wet at the groin area. So I fast hand fast leg take off her pants and panty and started to finger the wet hole. She started to moan and grind. Her moaning sounds a little like those stars in AV due to her high pitch voice. Her juices started to wet her bedsheet and she suddenly pull me down and said, "我要你插我" which means "I want you to poke (fuck) me". I was more than happy to do that and I took my rubber out. She said in a lusty voice.. "So you got all this planned?" I've asked "You don't like it?" She replied.. "I like it you notti boy.. let's make love.."

Sorry bros, continue another time.. Need to rush out some work...

AD69
24-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Juicy part coming.......do continue. :D

S T A R
24-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Wah liao, just in time for the best part ...

oeioei
21-10-2007, 02:40 AM
She replied.. "I like it you notti boy.. let's make love.."

Bro,

Waiting for you to continue leh....Your work need to rush for a few months one ah?:confused:

typhoon_wang
21-10-2007, 11:54 AM
very nice story i like it bro

Rw6828
21-10-2007, 01:35 PM
So many massage here......got to come in here often

drogba
21-10-2007, 03:23 PM
nice story ! ..

lancelim
21-10-2007, 08:25 PM
"Sat down for a chat on the bed while we played daidee. Soon, our chat became more private and soon I realised I'm getting more than what I've expected as she suddenly hugged me..."

As if it was a natural reaction, I hugged her back. I think due to the very fact her groin area was right on top of my small bro, and I had not had a single bonk since I last broke up, I started to caress her back. Sensing no resistance, my hand slipped under her uniform, still caressing.

I sensed that she's hugging me tighter and started to breathe quite heavily. My hand moved to the front and feel her boobs. Trying hard to be a gentleman, I asked her if she mind me touching. She just nodded her head and said "You starting to make me high.. How you want me to reject..." Good! Haha I'm thinking to myself.. I've got my prey! I feel her nipped starting to get hard under her sports bra and I moved my hand inside. I feel happy coz I always wanted to fuck a girl in sports bra.. but sad thing is that very hard to take it off!

I pulled up her sports bra and started to lick and nibble at her nipples. She started moaning. I unbuttoned her pants and slid my fingers underneath. She was soaking wet! Her cotton panty was thoroughly wet at the groin area. So I fast hand fast leg take off her pants and panty and started to finger the wet hole. She started to moan and grind. Her moaning sounds a little like those stars in AV due to her high pitch voice. Her juices started to wet her bedsheet and she suddenly pull me down and said, "我要你插我" which means "I want you to poke (fuck) me". I was more than happy to do that and I took my rubber out. She said in a lusty voice.. "So you got all this planned?" I've asked "You don't like it?" She replied.. "I like it you notti boy.. let's make love.."

I went down on her and started painting her pussy. Trimmed, no smell, fresh and tender. She started to breathe heavily. She tried to cover her mouth as she was moaning away quite loudly... Her young niece was just sleeping beside and tenants in another room. Her juice started to wet the bed sheet and I started to finger her now extremely wet pussy. "Uhh.. ahh.. I'm.. feel... high.. ahh... shiok..." and suddenly.. "AHHH...!!" She had her first orgasm. She then became like a woman possessed. She stood up, pushed me down and start to ride me crazily after I put on my cap. "Piak piak piak" coupled with "Mmm" and "ahhhs".. What more can I ask for? When she got tired, I made her kneel on the bed and thrust her doggy style and finally missonary. Maybe I haven't had a fuck for at least a year and a half and feel very high, I shot my biggest load to date, landing on her hair, face, sports bra and tummy. She was giggling when she saw the load. She asked me "Wah so high ah".. I said "Of course.. you were great"...

She went to have a change of clothes and we laid down to rest. About an hour or so later, she started to caress my didi. She wanted a second round, but not before I ask her to give me a BBBJ. It was great! It was also my first and only CIM thus far. She planted a cummed kiss on my lips (urgh) but I was the bad boy first as I never tell her I was cumming because I was on cloud 9..

We went on for two more rounds that night, finally around 7am in the morning, I left her house happy, "spent" and sextified and made a huge mess on the bed sheet. Sadly I lost contact with her already.

She was a petite girl, about 155cm to 160cm, 45kg, 32B-24-30.

lancelim
21-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Bro,

Waiting for you to continue leh....Your work need to rush for a few months one ah?:confused:

Sorry bro, was busy with assignments that are piling up like mountains...