PDA

View Full Version : Nono and naka 5 stars thread is a laughing stock.

HelloWAH
10-02-2016, 02:35 AM
NAKA die die also don,t want to let go of his stupid thread. Use 5 clones to bump up his stupid thread. Does this stupid thread warrant a high 5 stars?
Don,t know what is in his mind when he die die don,t let the thread die. Oops i know the reason. Is 5 STARS THREAD LEH. Don,t play play hor. This 5 stars thread is too unreal. If is not clone infested, i will not say anything. Too bad NAKA is too clever to use clones to save face but he think other no eye to see meh. ALL clones join JAN 2016 hahaha. Better let the stupid thread die lah. Other 6 millions + view also cannot get 5 stars and this 2 thread got 5 stars so easily. Brotherhood (lam pa hood) is in play. You play my balls and i play your balls. Too gayfullness lol) Thats why 5 stars so easily.

And the other 5 stars thread holder. Another smelly transvestite. Think he now control the batam thread. Can sukar sukar censored other people thread. He think he in politic and election time. Stupid pig. Just few guys arguing and he censored. Don,t let him burn your ASS one day then you know he really so helpful or no. He will use the chance to come batam and earn money from his colleague when the chance come. Will he not use the chance to earn money from fellow samster? Don,t think he so great. Where got thief shout thief...lol.

So my suggestion is closed NAKA stupid thread and beware of NONO motives in helping samster here. And please fuck off far far away from here if you don,t like what i write. And the maddog still haven show me the link that he say i post other people detail here. Really know how to barks . No standard and talk until he really a oldbird in batam. Still waiting for him to show me the link. Puiiiii i don,t think he can show.......hahaha.

http://i66.tinypic.com/do998j.jpg

HelloWAH
11-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Really die die also don,t want to let it go. Scare 5 stars thread no reply . So quickly activate his clones and bump bump. And the 5 stars thread got reply again....hahahhah.

I really really don,t know what to say but i sure know one thing. Give good advice to him. Please please closed the useless stupid thread. No one will laugh at you.:D

When this stupid thread stop, i think i will stop. Because the other 5 stars thread really no standard. Smelly ah gua. So i no interest in his smelly ah gua thread anymore.