PDA

View Full Version : Ever converted an innocent girl to an experienced nymph?

jazp
09-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Just wondering if any bros tried successfully?

Like if a girl is innocent, for example, thinks that a blowjob is gross. Whats your experience to have her explore further and eventually open up to crazier stuff?

A_Nobody
09-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Some girls are like Pandora's box, once open you cannot close it back even if you desparately want to.

Just wondering if any bros tried successfully?

Like if a girl is innocent, for example, thinks that a blowjob is gross. Whats your experience to have her explore further and eventually open up to crazier stuff?

dinzmarck
09-02-2016, 07:40 PM
I agree.... then you get guilty feeling after you see her destroy herself....

jazp
09-02-2016, 07:42 PM
I agree.... then you get guilty feeling after you see her destroy herself....

How will that destroy the girl? Not a bad thing to crave for sex isnt it?

kelevra
09-02-2016, 10:23 PM
I managed to convert my current girlfriend into a sex nympho.
I still remember the days, the good olden days whereby anything related to sex is taboo for her.
But wow, after 3 years in, blowjob at stairs, handjobs in cinemas, naked selfies are all initiated by her. It was good. :)

freezetheDB
10-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Knew this girl during my poly when I was 17, average looking, small sized, no boobs and nerdish, prim and proper, no bf before. She had a big crush on me and one day I thought why not?

Went out and on the 2nd date she asked me if I liked her, and I said yeah (lying). She was damn happy and when I saw her home in the lift we were kissing and her hand was already all over my dick. Went to a spot at the staircase and she gave me a Handjob there. Sibei Shiok, initially wanted to Siam her after the date but it seem like good prospects ahead.

The following date she actually gave me an amateur bbbj (inexperienced) and let me cum in her mouth. To my shock she just swallowed. Said it was her first time and she is excited to try everything she has seen and read on me.

Thinking back kinda missed her even though no figure and looks but the service is top notch.

jazp
10-02-2016, 06:22 PM
I still remember the days, the good olden days whereby anything related to sex is taboo for her.
But wow, after 3 years in, blowjob at stairs, handjobs in cinemas, naked selfies are all initiated by her. It was good. :)

Bro, thanks for sharing. Can you share how you converted her? Was it all good? Any downside?

jazp
10-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Knew this girl during my poly when I was 17, average looking, small sized, no boobs and nerdish, prim and proper, no bf before. She had a big crush on me and one day I thought why not?

Went out and on the 2nd date she asked me if I liked her, and I said yeah (lying). She was damn happy and when I saw her home in the lift we were kissing and her hand was already all over my dick. Went to a spot at the staircase and she gave me a Handjob there. Sibei Shiok, initially wanted to Siam her after the date but it seem like good prospects ahead.

The following date she actually gave me an amateur bbbj (inexperienced) and let me cum in her mouth. To my shock she just swallowed. Said it was her first time and she is excited to try everything she has seen and read on me.

Thinking back kinda missed her even though no figure and looks but the service is top notch.

Hidden tiger, crouching dragon sia. You never know whats on girls mind. We just have to go along and may end up discovering something we dont know.

kelevra
11-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Bro, thanks for sharing. Can you share how you converted her? Was it all good? Any downside?

no downside. I think I somehow was patient and nudged her in teh direction I wanted. Now, she lets me autoroam her in public, touch her butt, and she gets the hint that I want it. and she'll give it to me.

Slowly ask her for selfie pics at work. then say workplace quite boring, so send me something more exciting to smile and think about her. then she sends me a selfie of her pouting and boobs spilling out, and it began to unravel from there. :)

Summerhillt
12-02-2016, 03:18 AM
All girls are damn lok lah. Just need to unlock them. Cheebye last time know 1 girl. Appear normal and all than suddenly wanna webcam. When webcam keep squeezig her boobs and ask me nice MA?

jazp
12-02-2016, 05:18 AM
no downside. I think I somehow was patient and nudged her in teh direction I wanted. Now, she lets me autoroam her in public, touch her butt, and she gets the hint that I want it. and she'll give it to me.

Slowly ask her for selfie pics at work. then say workplace quite boring, so send me something more exciting to smile and think about her. then she sends me a selfie of her pouting and boobs spilling out, and it began to unravel from there. :)

Oh so what you did was to slowly lead her bit by bit. Awesome bro.

jazp
12-02-2016, 05:21 AM
All girls are damn lok lah. Just need to unlock them. Cheebye last time know 1 girl. Appear normal and all than suddenly wanna webcam. When webcam keep squeezig her boobs and ask me nice MA?

Ya we never know what the girls are thinking and i think cos most dont like people to think they are sluts in this still 'conservative' society. Thats why they hide their horniness awaiting for us to discover and unlock.

toyotarush
12-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Ya we never know what the girls are thinking and i think cos most dont like people to think they are sluts in this still 'conservative' society. Thats why they hide their horniness awaiting for us to discover and unlock.

Totally agreed with that. Did that to my current gf. From a virgin at 20 and her first bf, even kiss and hug in public was a no at the start. Now can give let me grope in public and even give me cim in the car.

Deeelite
13-02-2016, 01:35 AM

You are one lucky person :o

ParkTaeWoo
13-02-2016, 01:48 AM
You are one lucky person :o

Yea, have not come across this type of girl :(

evilbell
13-02-2016, 01:52 AM
ya man. it just takes one right guy to unlock her. from bbbj at staircase to skype sex. girls really actually also very naughty one. act innocent only at first.

darkhorse
13-02-2016, 02:29 AM
I converted my exgf who was pretty nerdy RJC / Christian girl to a vamp. She was initially very prudish, and inhibited. Over the first six months of our relationship, I slowly chipped away at her ideologies and defences.

Started with night walks in the park, where I would take every opportunity to take light pecks and slowly moving on to French kisses. She was by then so looking forward to that, that, she would hungrily devour my tongue.

After several months, we moved on to light petting. I still recall the rainy afternoon when I brought her to my empty house when my folks were away, where I stripped her of her blouse and bra, and fondled, kissed and sucked her B sized breasts.

After that incident, there was no turning back. Every outing ended with heavy petting with me grabbing her boobs n sucking them even in the public areas esp in the cinemas and parks until she complained it was painful.

Regardless, she was constantly asking me to bring her out for more walks! See how the worm turns! One day, while kissing and petting on her bed, I took her hand and led her feel my little brother. Boy was she turned on. She immediately stripped me of my pants and underwear n gave me a HJ. This eventually led to her first BBBJ. Those were wonderful days.

She was constantly horny by then. And one fine day my fingers found their way into her skirt and panties. Whenever I fingered her, she would moan non-stop and say things like 'faster dear', 'that's wonderful', 'ohhh, gawd! Don't stop!' 'GAWDDD!' she would always try to cover her face with a pillow cos she was shy about showing her carnal facial features when she was in heat, but I always took the pillow away at the last minute and gazed at wonderful orgasamic face!

One night, after a celebration, I brought her home and she was drunk and horny. Her parents were not home. So we made put on the dinning table, followed by against the wall, then on the cabinet... That night ended with me taking her virginity, creamy-pied her CB and her breasts and tummy with her groaning, moaning and screaming my name! Ahhh... Can't believe that less than a year back, she was a prudish impish gal who thought that blowjobs were gross. Those were the best days

jazp
13-02-2016, 01:50 PM
I converted my exgf who was pretty nerdy RJC / Christian girl to a vamp. She was initially very prudish, and inhibited. Over the first six months of our relationship, I slowly chipped away at her ideologies and defences.

Started with night walks in the park, where I would take every opportunity to take light pecks and slowly moving on to French kisses. She was by then so looking forward to that, that, she would hungrily devour my tongue.

After several months, we moved on to light petting. I still recall the rainy afternoon when I brought her to my empty house when my folks were away, where I stripped her of her blouse and bra, and fondled, kissed and sucked her B sized breasts.

After that incident, there was no turning back. Every outing ended with heavy petting with me grabbing her boobs n sucking them even in the public areas esp in the cinemas and parks until she complained it was painful.

Regardless, she was constantly asking me to bring her out for more walks! See how the worm turns! One day, while kissing and petting on her bed, I took her hand and led her feel my little brother. Boy was she turned on. She immediately stripped me of my pants and underwear n gave me a HJ. This eventually led to her first BBBJ. Those were wonderful days.

She was constantly horny by then. And one fine day my fingers found their way into her skirt and panties. Whenever I fingered her, she would moan non-stop and say things like 'faster dear', 'that's wonderful', 'ohhh, gawd! Don't stop!' 'GAWDDD!' she would always try to cover her face with a pillow cos she was shy about showing her carnal facial features when she was in heat, but I always took the pillow away at the last minute and gazed at wonderful orgasamic face!

One night, after a celebration, I brought her home and she was drunk and horny. Her parents were not home. So we made put on the dinning table, followed by against the wall, then on the cabinet... That night ended with me taking her virginity, creamy-pied her CB and her breasts and tummy with her groaning, moaning and screaming my name! Ahhh... Can't believe that less than a year back, she was a prudish impish gal who thought that blowjobs were gross. Those were the best days

Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing, bro. Conquest on innocent girls takes quite a while. Its whether we got the patience to take it slow...

thor1981
13-02-2016, 04:26 PM

Totally agree bro. Almost every girl has a side to be unlocked.

Just have to find their 'code words'

My first serious GF, very conservative in opinion, music, good family girl for all festive occasions.

But something clicked and unexpected to me, she wanted rough sex, ass spankings and public bj's. I had to grow up quick, but since found many women are like this - shy and pleasant for society, nymph in private.

Deelite
17-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing, bro. Conquest on innocent girls takes quite a while. Its whether we got the patience to take it slow...

Very true !!! :)

MacDolly
17-02-2016, 04:40 AM
ya man. it just takes one right guy to unlock her. from bbbj at staircase to skype sex. girls really actually also very naughty one. act innocent only at first.

You understand girls very well :D