PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a SD

nicshizz
09-02-2016, 05:22 AM
Idk if this would work out in my favour eventually but let's see.

I'm currently a 22 year old undergraduate at a local university. Average looking (about 6/10), a bit on the chubbier side (163cm, 63kg but currently working out everyday to shed those extra pounds) and am seeking an older (preferably over 30, stable) SD to earn some extra money and satisfy my needs. I do know that I'm not some bombshell but I've been told that I am pretty good and sensual in bed.

Rates wise, if it ever leads to something, it can be discussed. I am a fun loving and outgoing individual and if you wanna know more or if you are interested, do drop me a PM.

sammysammyboy
10-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Pls intro.. Pic?

Sandunes
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Idk if this would work out in my favour eventually but let's see.

I'm currently a 22 year old undergraduate at a local university. Average looking (about 6/10), a bit on the chubbier side (163cm, 63kg but currently working out everyday to shed those extra pounds) and am seeking an older (preferably over 30, stable) SD to earn some extra money and satisfy my needs. I do know that I'm not some bombshell but I've been told that I am pretty good and sensual in bed.

Rates wise, if it ever leads to something, it can be discussed. I am a fun loving and outgoing individual and if you wanna know more or if you are interested, do drop me a PM.

Hmmm, who told u u pretty good and sensual in bed? just curious.
Anyway, good luck in your hunt.

altec7
10-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Hmmm, who told u u pretty good and sensual in bed? just curious.
Anyway, good luck in your hunt.

Boyfriend probably :p

Totallyuseless
11-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Boyfriend probably :p

Maybe got track records???
Me passing by nia :D

BroRelax
11-02-2016, 09:47 PM
TS sounded very sincere.

Good luck with your search.