PDA

View Full Version : Massage in the NE

TwoWrongs
08-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Not sure what happened to the previous thread but would like to contribute.

Came across this today while I was talking near the Serangoon.

It was a quiet discreet HC Spa, and I was greeted by a chio receptionist( looks late 20s), she had a sweet voice and mentioned that they only spoke chinese. I had a bit of difficulty (as my chinese isn't very good). so I only managed to talk to her so much.
She doesn't do CIM,COM or FJ, but she's willing to learn how to pleasure me, and she loved to tease me when it became very sensual.

Body: 6,7/10 - depends if you want big boobs, her build was relatively petite.

Massage: 6.5/10 - Might be due to my own body as its more resistant to the pressure, though i felt it, it wasn't enough for me.

Sensuality: 8/10 - her sweet voice and the way she played around with my dick and balls was quite skilled, and she enjoyed teasing me with her voice and always asking me "tell me what you want me to do for you"

Damage: $45(Entry) + $80 HJ , A bit extra for some service, but it depends on you.

Work Hours: from 11?( I couldn't get much info as I wasn't really able to understand what she told me).

They do have other masseur services, but I was short on time and had to go so I didn't ask much.

There it is, I hope I didn't miss out anything.