PDA

View Full Version : An impromptu dinner date with us ending up in bed..

joncheong
07-02-2016, 02:46 PM
around a month ago, i received a sms from a sales exec to whom i am a regular (i shall not divulge what she is selling but it's an item which sales execs will build up relationship with regular customers...let's call her J) ... in the sms she asked me if i am interested in a new model she had... i told her not at the moment but we can always meet up for a meal and discuss the market... she said why not...i wasn't really surprised as it was common for them to meet up with clients for meals and that's all...so i set an appointment with her for the following night...

TBC...

ah rat
07-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Ts,pls continue :)

joncheong
07-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Fast forward to the evening...around 3 hours before our planned meeting time i texted her to ask if she needs me to pick her up..she told me she's glad to be picked up so when the time came i drove to pick her up from her boutique..

i waited at the taxi stand for her..i was on a lookout for her in her standard classy uniform with blazer but then i realised sian she would have changed out of it to meet me after work...

from afar i saw a lady in heels sashaying with a typical chanel handbag, white sleeveless blouse of satin material and denim mini shorts..i strained my eyes abit and realised it's J....my heart skipped a bit....only a dinner date with a client and she's dressed to kill? perhaps that's just her style i guess cos i realised i did not bring any cd with me..a naughty thought came across me....

I high beamed her a bit and she saw it's me....she proceeded to enter my car...in her usual gentle demeanour she commented it's been quite some time since we last met...i told her yes and i missed dining with a pretty sweet lady like her...she gave me a very slutty wink and she sort of pinched my thigh? wow...i thought to myself ho sei liao...here is a lady i have never upped before but dated her for meals only...and today she was sort of touching so early on...is she looking for some fun tonight as well? i asked her what she feel like having today and she said she's fine with everything..

i cheekily commented, though she looked classy and beautiful, she looked homely as well and why not tabao dinner to my home? my siao chiong nao when she okay-ed...nice...a lady willing to go up to my love nest ...on the way to tabao-ing, she kepted making her hair, raising her arms in the act exposing her nice shaven pits...really fair even her armpits ....she might have went to IPL but i not too sure...i thought to myself if i got the chance to up her....i sure give her a good long lick at her pits...

HiLaryClinTon
07-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Go on TS, I want t read more.

VietnamAirliner
07-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Pitching tent .... :)

unsung80
07-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Fast fast update after reunion dinner.

norigo77
07-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Camping here!

4StarRGeneraL
07-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Whole battalion camp here.

HairyClinton
08-02-2016, 03:06 AM
Go on TS, I want to read more

5StarGeneral
08-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Whole platoon camp here enough liao

risingeast
08-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Please continue..

GonGXiGonGXi
08-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Gong Xi Ni.

HaPPyNEwYear
08-02-2016, 02:47 PM
HaPPyNEwYear pitch tent here.

G0ngXiG0ngXi
08-02-2016, 05:23 PM
G0ng Xi Ni

HapyNewYear
08-02-2016, 05:39 PM
HapyNewYear pitch tent here

joncheong
09-02-2016, 12:24 AM
We got ourselves some pasta and a tiny pizza...i already planned in mind knowing clear that there is a chance of me upping her since she accepted my invite up to my place...so motive of a tiny pizza is to chill after some wine and then perhaps pasta after the deed? if only everything went smoothly according to my plan i thought...

fast forward to my place...she commented that she liked the design of my home.. i cheekily teased her i got a chiobu ID to design my place so that can attract many chiobus to my home...she asked me to stop teasing her already but giving that naughty seductive look....i was lucky that things went according to plan...she was okay with enjoying the pizza first over wine.....we chatted and chatted over everything under the sun...then we came to the topic of the most unsexy issue...that is, finances...she told me recently she was very hardup and had been rolling over credit card bills...i thought to myself of course.... everything i see on her everytime i saw her are all branded...i naughtily asked her why not get herself a rich boyfriend (i was just testing water to see if she got attached again cos i knew she was single around last june) and she replied she was in search of one...

i then asked her if she don't mind she could tell me how much she needed to tide over this rough patch...actually the amount she needed at the moment was not too big and i volunteered to help her settle first...she was surprised and asked if i have any ill intention one...i told her of course i am innocent but if she is very happy..she can make me a happy man too for instance be my part-time girlfriend...she brushed me off and told me she is worth much more that that sum and naughtily called me a cheapo to think of bao-ing her for such an amount...

then i broke the golden question...what about one night...her eyes beemed and man she was really realistic...i was a bit taken aback that she agreed? there goes my money? i didn't expect her to okay but man i had to honour my word...

sadfa
09-02-2016, 12:41 AM
If you end up paying five figures or mid 4 figures to fcuk her One shot its money well spent.

joncheong
09-02-2016, 06:05 PM
we were already sitting side by side on my sofa.. i wrapped my arm around her...she got the hint and gave me a peck on my lips...she then asked should we go for a shower first...my rod was already rock hard and i love impromptu sex..i told her no and i want to do it now, like now...she said she felt sticky...i told her it wasn't for her to decide...i just grabbed her head and frenched her ferociously with all the sucking and wet saliva sounds...soon i was above her on the sofa...i went down to her neck and caressed her neck....she was high already? as she was flushing on her cheeks...soon both of us were topless and i went to strip off her bra...i dived into her cleavage and gave a good sucking and licking...she was super high by then...after 5 minutes of continuous sucking her breasts were covered with saliva....i went on to pin her arms behind her head exposing her armpits...i dived in there as well....she felt ticklish and i guessed also uncomfortable as i guessed she felt a bit dirty after a day's work even if her boutique was air-conditioned....her armpits did not smell fragrant but there's a womanly scent about it...not foul but definitely not sweet smelling and that made me even more high....soon her pits were covered with my saliva as well....her hands were inside my pants fondling my prick.....soon both of us were totally naked.....i did not paint her oyster as she has not showered...i was okay with armpits not showered but definitely not the pussy after a day's work.....

i quickly put on my cap as she laid there fondling herself and she was damn horny i would say....once cap on...she was lying there missionary style and let me tell you i just jabbed my whole dick into her pussy...she screamed as i guessed i did a bit too hard.....i rammed her perhaps like five deep strokes into her pussy and she was literally screaming and hugging me tightly, scratching my back in the process....not sure why but that evening i did not felt like cumming anytime soon though i was super high and i just rammed and rammed her....she was moaning super high...i was thinking to myself why am i paying so much for this night when she was literally enjoying herself? in the 15minutes of missionary style super hard and fast ramming she cummed like twice? her juice was all over my capped dick and sofa...her whole body was covered with her sweat and my saliva...while both of our love organs were covered with her love juices...flipped over to doggie style and i continued ramming her....i dirtily asked her if this was her first time selling herself and she said yes....after around 15 minutes of doggie-ing i still felt nowhere near orgasm....

i stopped ramming her for awhile while she laid there and i catched my breath...i went on kissing her and licking her body....i asked if i could remove my cap but i promised i won't shoot inside her pussy....she was reluctant but i told her not to worry i won't shoot inside ....she nodded and i removed the cap...i moved my dick towards her head while she laid down for her to lubricate it with her saliva....she wasn't really keen as i guess there was the rubber smell...ah i thought to myself it's okay without much lubrication my dick is just going to be more painful for her when i ram her...

i teased her pussy entry with my dickhead and there she went begging me to enter her...gosh i thought she cummed not too long ago? i entered her pussy raw...i could feel the rib texture of her pussy interior and it felt so warm and wet....i did it slow to prevent myself from losing control so soon...i thought to myself i really need to control as erupting inside her would be messy and troublesome already...she closed her eyes and just kept frenching me...our bodies fused into one....no wonder they said coitus is when two become one.....i pumped for around five minutes and i felt like cumming already...i pumped hard and harder and she cummed .....i couldn't take it anymore and just removed it and went into her face...i tried to put my dick into her mouth but she refused so i just erupted all over her face...some stained her hair as well......

oreomaker
09-02-2016, 07:17 PM
just like those explosions in the movies :D

joncheong
09-02-2016, 08:13 PM
to be honest, we were both very messy after the deed, covered with sweat, saliva and love juices....we were both shagged out as well.. i brought her to have a shower....we had some fun rubba inside the toilet and we cleaned each other thoroughly....she told me next time please don't cum on her hair etc...woah i thought to myself...so there will be a next time, or perhaps another shot during the evening? of course need to have another shot else she'll be the most expensive "paid" sex i ever had...when she is totally clean while in the shower....i kneeled down and ask her spread her legs apart ...her bending down and holding on to the wall....i went to rim her ass....ah but sadly she told me she don't like her anus being touched...okay then....got to respect her...

done with the shower already...by then her makeup is gone and i saw her in her natural state...it is quite different from her usual classy looks demanded from her job....but still not bad looking....she told me she's hungry and i told her why not have our pasta naked? she said at least let her wear her bra and panties...wow even more i like ....i could see she wanted to let me have my money spent worth it...i put on my boxers and accompanied her have her pasta.....we chatted and had even more wine....i asked her if it was her safe period now...and why not let me fuck and cum inside her....she said she did calculate her safe period (no idea why she did that since she was single) but she said next time bah....i pestered her again and told her i would ensure she enjoy the moment of it de..

drag28nick
09-02-2016, 09:07 PM
very nice... anymore TS?

joncheong
09-02-2016, 09:33 PM
soon we were done with our pasta and wine.....i hugged her while she watched tv, with my hands teasing her nipples...her nips were fully erected....i went down to nimble her nips and lick her aerolas ...she let out some erotic moans and soon her hands were fondling her own pussy....i asked her shall we? i knew i had just cummed not too long ago and this time round i sure can pump her song song one....

i then went down and remove her panties, and started to eat her pussy...(have to admit i am never a fan of pussy eating so i was more like pleasuring her...)...she moaned and moaned....soon she was grabbing my head...i went up to french her like crazy....this time round she flipped me over and she was on top.....she went to catbath me all over...seemed like she was returning me favour...she covered my whole body with saliva..she then gave me a wet bbbj....the way she had sex...i really wondered if she did fl before....she really put many of my flings to shame....i could let her lick and suck my hard rod as i knew i won't erupt anytime soon....

Pixio
10-02-2016, 12:25 AM
nice update ..... pitch tent here

curious11
10-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Wow camping after a a long time

iHANDJOBLOVER
10-02-2016, 11:19 AM
whole battalion camp here.

*paper general?

Lol!

joncheong
10-02-2016, 12:06 PM
i told her we should head to my bed for our second round... i led her with my arms around her...all the while frenching nonstop...when i saw her lying on my bed i could feel the urge of cumming again soon...so i entered her pussy...she moaned and moaned and urged me not to stop.....i gave her deep but slow thrusts...all the while talking dirty to her...i asked her when was the last time she did it and she told me it was about half a year ago with her pilot bf... i asked how was he in bed and she said he was superb and a great lover but he cheated on her with a stewardess...then i asked if he fuck her raw all the time and she nodded saying she is usually on pill when attached and her ex bf liked it this way too....

i went down to french her as i quickened my pumping....very soon i felt like cumming but i ensured i made her cum first and soon i followed suit.....i emptied my second load raw into her pussy...i could feel her wet pussy clamping......i left my dick inside her for awhile as i continued frenching her...she gave out a sensual moan "hmmmmm" ...when i withdrew my dick i saw my semen oozed out...ah i felt to myself....i fucked her raw...

FredSolo
10-02-2016, 06:27 PM
nice update, do continue!

JiByeLoong
10-02-2016, 07:47 PM
camping for more!!

thevilone
10-02-2016, 07:54 PM
nice update!

andythai
10-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Thanks for sharing bro :)

joncheong
10-02-2016, 10:07 PM
as usual..the usual thoughts of having fucked a fling raw streamed past my mind...is she clean? will she get pregnant....i laid beside her panting with my arms wrapped around her....we hugged for awhile....chit chatting...i asked her if she did enjoy herself and she nodded, commenting my bed skills are not bad...and she finally had her sex urge satisfied after not having penetrated by a guy for close to half a year or more...i asked ain't that easy for a lady of with her looks to get the urge satisfied as all she needed was to club and get picked up...she said she dun go for ONS...(lucky i thought to myself as that meant low chances of STDs etc)...

we then discussed our kinks and i told her i love female armpits...and she told me she noticed that during foreplay as during 1st round's foreplay before she even showered...i raised her arms and sniffed before licking it...i told her yes i did and i loved it...she asked how did her underarms tasted and i told her not fantastic as she had not bathed but it was kinky...she then told me she love her pussy being eaten as well as being licked all over her body....i told her though i am not a pussy eater...i do love catbathing my partner and i did gave her a super wet one just now...yup she told me and that made her felt loved and sexy...

norigo77
11-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Another raw deal here... loved it! :p

DuMaCuaToi
11-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Waiting for more updates

diputs1269
11-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Any more appointments to share?

DuMaCuaTio
12-02-2016, 09:50 AM
waiting for more updates...