PDA

View Full Version : L16H39.. Any FRs?

loverod
06-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Could not find any threads on L16H39.. any FRs on the WLs in this house to share?

kennethquek
10-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Is this the house with a Xiao Yu and a Xuan Xuan?

midniteghost
22-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Went there 2 months ago and was under renovation. Visited many times in 2014,
the girls there were 90% syt at that time. I stop visiting there becos there were this 2 ah meng sitting at the sofa, putting legs on the coffee table and keep staring at all the customers. The Okt says they come almost everyday sitting at the sofa for few hours and cant do anything to them...
Anyone visited there recently?

l3atu
22-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Went there 2 months ago and was under renovation. Visited many times in 2014,
the girls there were 90% syt at that time. I stop visiting there becos there were this 2 ah meng sitting at the sofa, putting legs on the coffee table and keep staring at all the customers. The Okt says they come almost everyday sitting at the sofa for few hours and cant do anything to them...
Anyone visited there recently?

i walk pass a few times. this is one of the joints that i will never patronise. i had a staring competition with them a few weeks back. last about 3 mins. i dun know if they are the customers or OKT's men. but this joint always full of girls and not much customers walking in.

dapeng
22-02-2016, 04:29 PM
I didn't read anything about this house and happen to visit them few days ago. They have about 4 or 5 china lady + Msia Yumi. I have booked Yumi and never regret. Though she is not as fair as the China lady, or big boob as them, but her service is made up for all. She is on the tan side, boob could be A+ or B-, short hair, slightly dye and she is spending long enough time with the foreplay, and also try to make sure you don't shoot so fast. Nice lady to talk to and can talk anything under the sun. Never regret trying her. In short, she wanted to make you feel money well spent on her...and not slam bam thanks madam type...

The house is clean, which I believe just completed reno, and the OKT is ok also.

in case bro have any other msia lady to intro please let me know. I have enough China lady, not saying their service is no good, but frequency could be a bit off with them....

max_priest
23-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Could not find any threads on L16H39.. any FRs on the WLs in this house to share?

There is already a thread set up for L1639.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193933&page=23&highlight=l1639

I wonder why you didn't allow your fingers do the searching before concluding ...

max_priest
23-02-2016, 10:32 AM
I ..... The house is clean, which I believe just completed reno, and the OKT is ok also.

in case bro have any other msia lady to intro please let me know. I have enough China lady, not saying their service is no good, but frequency could be a bit off with them....

Actually I quite like the fairy tale-like decor of the rooms even before their renovation.

As for Malaysian WL, u may have to consider FL if you want SYT ... Otherwise, try MILF WLs like JC, Janet, AC or Little Ivy. The latter should rename herself to MILF Ivy as she is no longer "little" ... :D

dapeng
26-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Anyone can tell me home base of msia lady Janet and AC? How about their service?