PDA

View Full Version : hi..anyone got call girl number of FL

nitewolf_sam
07-09-2006, 02:46 PM
hello body... i just come to singapore.. my company have provide free apartment for me for 30 day.... i wish to try FL or call girl in my home to open party.... hahhaa.. i am new in here... please give me some number to call .....

Sevenkey
07-09-2006, 06:48 PM
go and read the basics bro if not ur asking for trouble here...:eek:

harlequin
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
hello body... i just come to singapore.. my company have provide free apartment for me for 30 day.... i wish to try FL or call girl in my home to open party.... hahhaa.. i am new in here... please give me some number to call .....

Dear Mr Foreign Talent,

I feel sorry for your company. If you are sent to Singapore to handle some job, then they picked the wrong man. You are obviously lazy, has no initiative and expects to be spoonfed. All the information is in this website, yet you bleat like a lost sheep !!!

:(

Frankiestine
08-09-2006, 04:16 PM
yeah right keep on trying...

Frankiestine
08-09-2006, 04:17 PM
You are obviously lazy, has no initiative and expects to be spoonfed. :(
hehehe bro your description typically exemplifies those so call foreign talent trash in singapore...

bassline
08-09-2006, 04:25 PM
hahahahaha, we only need foreign FL talent, not others.

btw, the gov welcome u guys, maybe u can seek help from them.

Frankiestine
08-09-2006, 05:14 PM
:D hahahahaha, we only need foreign FL talent, not others.

btw, the gov welcome u guys, maybe u can seek help from them.
rather the only talents we need in this country are the Fuckable Talents...:D

susuyamyam
08-09-2006, 05:21 PM

i got one, she is a medical student at National University of Spore aka I.T sherine. U want pls pm me. but pls take note the price is quite steep.

diuneinei
08-09-2006, 06:08 PM
yea sherine is awesome, can take anal too if you request..
sure some of our bros here can hook u up with sherine. :)

asiancigar
08-09-2006, 06:12 PM

Suggest that you hold an open party for Samsterland Bros..... am sure you will end party with a phone book of numbers :D

~Barramundi~
08-09-2006, 06:45 PM

hi nitewolf sam....u want to try sherine?

GL joe
08-09-2006, 06:48 PM

u can try sherrine.very pretty and nice girl.she does give fantastic bbbj as well.:D