PDA

View Full Version : A Spa next to Lakeside KTV?

wat2woopee
07-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Bros,

Have anyone know of the spa next to Lakeside KTV?
Was trying to keep fit by going for a jog the other day & spotted this new place, but left wallet at home, if not can go chang chuee there..:D

LittleTimmy
07-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Hmmm Lakeside Ktv??? Is it the one located at a desserted road bend?

wat2woopee
07-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Hmmm Lakeside Ktv??? Is it the one located at a desserted road bend?

Yup... That's the 1, there's a thread by Malaysian Datuk on this & they are now back in business...

bond7
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
The thread that Malaysia Datuk posted was about the KTV next to Taman Jurong Fishing Village called "Si Wai Tao Yuan".

What I think wat2woopee refering to was Elegance Spa that was next to it.

Went the recee a few times but still under reno.

bond7
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Elegance Spa

wat2woopee
11-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Elegance Spa

Yes that the 1, I think it's open already...

WazAGuy
11-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi All BRo,

I say near there ...I will be going to scout the area :) report to everyone after lunch ..wait for my news

WazAGuy
11-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi All BRo..

Bak for scoutingthe area...well not reali prepare to go there, but when I tired pulling the door...guess wat it Lock...but i took a photo...i wonder u guess want me post it:confused:

peatcock
11-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Yup saw this Spa a couple of mths ago when it was under renovation.

Address: 9 Taman Jurong :cool:

Bathingape
11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Always visit the KTV. According to the mummy, the spa is owned by the same boss as the KTV. Supposed to open in Sept but no exact date.

bond7
12-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Just drive pass there yesterday, still not yet operation.

Just wondering if the gals from the KTV next door will work there during happy hours. haha.

WazAGuy
12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
bro Bond7

wat time u go yesterday??? in the noon?

bond7
14-09-2006, 09:31 AM
bro Bond7

wat time u go yesterday??? in the noon?

Around early noon. Why?

WazAGuy
16-09-2006, 01:48 AM
to Bond Bro

No cos sawe 4 guys come out for thecar want to go in tot wsas u :P

Any way to All Bro ...It Not Open Yet...Have try evening time 7-8pm try open DOrr..>Still LOCK...but the sign board light is on....

Will go again on nex tues.. N report when test site...

WazAGuy
17-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Update All BRo,

Drive pass, same sign board with light....but still LOCK...

bond7
18-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Waiting patiently

uglyrabbit28
19-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Update All BRo,

maybe the door is suppose to be "pulled" open but u went to push it. So you think that is lock.... haha....

wat2woopee
20-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Update All BRo,

Thanks Bro....
Thought the joint opened....
Can't wait...:D

peatcock
20-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Still waiting for it to open as the boss still recruiting WL!! :D

Shd probably be open by October.

seven11
29-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Went to Peach yesterday and found that the door is still locked. However, they have their sign board and operating hour up.

Elegance SPA, Operating hour : 11am till 11pm.

Hope this help.
Cheers

seven11
03-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Bros,

Oct liao. anyone got update on this SPA...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

antzz12
04-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Good news to all broz, Regency is open for business down. Got the news from 2day newpaper

wat2woopee
05-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Checked out the place yesterday after fellow brudders mentioned it's opened, per entrance is $45, rest go figure.... Overall nice place...

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
05-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Great news there!!! Have to try the 3-in-1 soon... 1)1800HRS: 3 Hours of prawn-catching - 2)2100HRS: Massage for 45 mins. - 3)2200HRS: KTV all the way till lights are on. I can enjoy doing 3 things at 1 location. *Cheers* :D

P/S: Will write an FR after recce. :)

elvee123
06-10-2006, 02:14 PM
waiting for FR to come

lasupkia123
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
i will go duringl unchtime today and hopefully can give an FR this afternoon.

Cheers boys!

raysengineering
10-10-2006, 01:25 PM
hmmm, maybe can try it out when i get my pay.

lasupkia123
10-10-2006, 03:34 PM
BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION...

As promised, here's my FR

Went there during lunch time, was impressed with the grand entrance and reception. Nice blend of colours. Decor is a bit like roman spa, but newer and in my opinion, nicer. Anyway, talked to the lao chio recep and asked how many gals they have, what kind etc.

The recep told me at the moment they only have 2 chicks as they are only 6 days old. then she assigned and i was led into room 1.

As i was urshered into the rooms, i walked past a nice looking dining area and smoking is permitted (unlike sasha). They served fried rice and fried egg today. food was cold. but they also had bee hwa tim sum (consisting of the usual cha siew bao, big bao, lo mai kai and siew mai). coffee and tea was standard.

past the dining hall was the theatre room. leather recliners. but it was kinda small. maybe about 6-8 chairs only. projector tv showing some english movie.

just before the rooms was a "meeting" table and an internet station. could have used it to write an onsite FR, but of cos it would be stupid to do so.

then to the rooms. the door opened and the rooms were lined along the corridor. the doors were nicely constructed and the view from the corridor reminds me of a 5 star hotel's corridor with the nice looking doors. doors had a viewing glass, and from the inside, a row of hooks and clothes peg could be found. you know what they are for now, dun you?

anyway the room was nicely decorated. glass shower cubicle and glass sink and cabinet. individual a/c units.

in came the gal...

name: lisa (ex-new park)
face: 4/10
body: 4/10 a bit meat meat and short
tits: 6/10 ample with big nipples (too dark to see colour)
massage: 7/10 (if you like it hard!!!)
hj: 7/10 nice stroking action
bj: 6/10 performed for quite long by HC stds.
fj: NA
damaged: 45 + 80
attitude: 6/10 friendly but no gf feel

was told that they have about 5 or 6 gals working there and they all live in JB so they will drive out. will arrive at 1-2 pm

RTF: not this chick but maybe others.

END OF TRANSMISSION

Teatree
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Bro Lasupkia123
Your report sound like writing to HDB or JTC boss on the renovation:D . Maybe the girl look is 4/10 and nothing better to write.

Still disappointed with west area standard.

lumpy
12-10-2006, 07:48 PM
FR on Sugar.

name: Sugar (ex-Solid Gold) from MY
face: 6.5/10 (look a bit like Eileen Tan but in a smaller package)
body: 6.5/10 slim, about 1.7m, nice legs
tits: 5/10 A+ to B- at most
massage: 5/10 (a bit on the light side as I prefer hard massage)
hj: NA
bj: NA
fj: 6/10 (sound very fake)
damaged: 45 + 100
attitude: 6/10 friendly but too professional, seems to rush for time.
RTF: Yes, but will try other first as she just came back from her R&R of 4 months. maybe take why her skills drop.

I was told that they will have all 10 girls starting to work from next friday onwards.

For brothers who like to use the hang around longer, they have a hot pools which can take about 6-8 people comfortablely and also a small sauna for 4 pax. Also they have a theatre room, a food counter with hot and cold drinks, different type of bao and siew mai and nesi lamak. And lastly this place is new so everything including the towels, robe and shorts. You would have a feeling of a cheap run down place.

lossy
12-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Went there last nite. Everything is new, Only one small Hot pool but very powerful water jet. THink 8 person inside this pool will be very cramp.
Recee the TV room, quite nice except have movie no sound.
Girl wide may have to wait longer.
Pricing is 1min $1.
45min package is 45 min
60min package is 60min

THe gal i had last nite is lousy, when pressing the leg seem to be touch here and there no strenght at all.

The room is good.

Hot pool water have a funny smell, think they never change the water for 1 week liao.

My advise would be wait for the new batch of girl to come into operation before you go. heard more girl in in 2 week time.

atmosphere is good, quite relaxing but girl cannot make it.

:)

lasupkia123
14-10-2006, 08:44 AM
bro teatree,

i do fancy the decor. by local standards, really not bad. haha...

anyway i think i will go again. maybe in about 2 weeks, when more gals come in...

went to solid gold yesterday. had carol. young thing. not bad. overall 6.5/10 damages are standard.

Dicker21
20-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Went yesterday as say is new decor place not bad but one thing to add is the locker rm there is a CCTV knn:eek: maybe the boss there like to see dick rather than pussy :D

The gal tat massage is ex Le Yi Le Lisa
Massage is good didnt ask for any special over all rate 8/10.

peatcock
23-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Finally paid a visit to Lakeside Spa last week after recce for a few mths.

Hey hey....the place was new and everything was spik & span...deco was more of less zen concept. Got the recep to get me a young gal below 30 coz heard mostly here all above 30.

Was ushered to room by one of the guys there. Entered the rooms, hey how come door got glass concept...alamak liddat got no privacy liao, anyone walk past can see wat is being done inside.

While waiting, took a quick shower, than proceed to lie on bed, not long later a WL name E****n knocked on door and came in. Looks more like late 20's, but what the heck mai hiam lar, they dont have other young blood here yet.

Wrap by back with towel, than she proceed to give me a massage. Asked here whether she got work in this line b4, she said got, was previously at Orchard Rd. Her massage was not too bad, used her legs and gave me a good rub at the back.

After that massage in-front..hands goin south, oh yeah rub rub down there, feeling shiok liao, she pop GQ, want wat service....wah i steamed liao, said full lor, wat the heck.....than she gave me reply cannot :eek: I said how come lei, she said menses come liao, knn....got menses better said upfront lei, make until steam than say buay sai.

Than ask, wat she can do, she said HJ lor...oh wat the heck may as well, since come all the way here. But mood already spoilt liao...so just bear with it. While massage didi, just squeeze her neh neh, but she no respond at all, maybe got menses, she also like no mood, sians. After 10mins of rubba rubba didi, shot my barrel out. Quickly took a shower and paid her. Next time not going get her liao, since her attitude a bit cold, no customer svs at all.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7
HJ: 7
FJ: NA
RTF: Nope
Damage: $45 + $50 HJ

cneo
25-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi Bro

First time posting FR so pls dun zap if it is not good. Went there today afternoon for session after having a late night yesterday. Deco and reno is new, as previous bro have said there is a hot pool but no cold pool leh.

Recept is good looking almost want her to massage for me hehe. anyway was assign to wendy.Massage was ok but then immediately after turning over she pop the GQ, told her was tired and prefer a massage only, she keep pesuading me and finally i go for a HJ. HJ was quite SOP, not rushing and roaming is allow.

Wendy:
Look: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Massage: 7/10

Damage: 45+50

RTF: Dun think so

wanderer23
05-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Went to this Elegance Spa a few days ago to check the place out so i thought i'll give a FR here. Decor and all that has been described so i'll just skip to the girl. Had a girl Joanne Malaysian i think about 27-28yr old. Does a good hard massage to relax me and arouse me with the usual cock and balls tickling trick. In the end opted for a FJ.

Name : Joanne 28yr old
Looks : 6-6.5/10
Body : 6.5-7/10
Massage : 8/10
HJ : NA
BJ : 7/10 (Hot water BJ with Cap)
FJ : 7/10 (Quite accomodating)
Damage : $100 for FJ

P.S She mentioned there is a younger girl by the Yvonne who is 23 yr which i can try next time if i want.

latka
06-11-2006, 03:03 PM
The gal tat massage is ex Le Yi Le Lisa
Massage is good didnt ask for any special over all rate 8/10.

Bro, any other girls ex Le Yi Le? I had Eunice at Le Yi Le once and her massage and special was damn good.

Cheers.

Dicker21
10-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Bro Eunice still at Le Yi Le cheaper there go and try her think she the best so far among all

SanityManz
18-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Was at elegance spa today, the decor is new and nice. Went there without any girl in mind. was planning to sit near the recept area to view the girls before chosing.

there were abt 6 girls working, and the quality was really below ave. yucks, old and cant make it. felt like going off after the bath and dip in the jacuzzi. in the end just settle for a girl Sugar. Looks quite old and average but just didnt want to waste the 45 dollar entry.

Inside the massage was so so. ok la expected one. then after 15 mins come the question. see her face my bro also cant up liao. just opt for a quick hj after she beg. so just chin chai entertain her . Knn quote me 100 bucks!!! she told me her full package is 150, if i want she can charge me 120. i ask her go and fly kite. she think she is a SYT is it. go look in the mirror. Then she gimme the 50cent face.

she think i am a newbie. with her type of quality, any gl girl or thai cat also cant beat her anytime. I say no way, in the end bargain until 50 bucks, i sian by half already. what a money face bitch, if she just quote 50 in the beginning she wont spoil the mood. being a nice guy , i just say ok . service was damn lousy , like i owe her like that.

overall the session sucks big time. the girls looks can forget it, all about 4-5.5/10. there is nothing great to shout about in this place except for the nice decor which looks deceiving. You will think there are chiobu but dream on.

bros beware, dont say you havent been warned.
Entrance: $45 - lesson paid

Sugar
Looks: 5.3/10 (looks old and battered)
Figure: 6/10 (big boned and big size)
Boobs: 5/10
Hj: 3/10 (just going through the motion) $50 - she wants insist on $100 at first
BJ: none
FJ: none (she quote 150!)
RTF: what do you think? , anytime got better ones

Total damage $95

elvee123
18-11-2006, 03:22 PM
with about $40 more, u go BHC, u get something better i guess? :rolleyes:

activez
25-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Was in the west today, thus went to this Elegance Spa to check the place out so i thought i'll give a FR here.

Decor was good, as wat other bros had mentioned, so i'll just skip to the girl. Had Micky, a Malaysian, i think about 26-27yr old. She is pretty NEW, onli 2 weeks in tis job! Bro, must treat n teach her nicely!

Does a simple massage to relax me and arouse me with the usual powder and back scratching. In the end opted for a FJ.

Name : Micky
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 6.5/10
Massage : 7/10
HJ : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (Its her virgin BBBJ on me!!)
FJ : 8/10 (Quite accomodating)
Damage : $45 entrance + $100 FJ

P.S: She mentioned there is a popular girl by the name of Joyce which i can try next time if i want. Bro, do post ur FR if u try her.

long123
11-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Been to this joint many times since i work/stay in jurong.

IMO, go for Joanne and Joyce, they are the better ones in terms of looks, massage, BJ & FJ. Both are very accomodating and good GF feel too.
If they are not available, can try Kris, Micky or Yvonne, they are the 'no-fish-prawn-also-good' type.
Otherwise, don't bother cos the rest all CMI.

Bro peatcock, i kena the same girl too, kept asking me whether men come to HC to vent anger on gals until i so turn off my cock also switch off :mad:

cheers

night1
11-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Bro, Yvonne is the cousin of Joanne. they work until 6pm, as they are 2 shift of ladies (total ard 14 gals). Too bad the recp is just a recp gal.:(

long123
11-03-2007, 09:01 PM
the recep turns me on too:p

lasupkia123
14-03-2007, 01:45 PM
i hope you guys not talking abt the CHINESE RECEP... :D

haha...

i feel so tempted to ask the MALAY recep to massage for me or if she do FL... keke...

i'm a reg there too cos work in the area as well... although choices are limited, I mean VERY limited, better than going all the way to town for a release!

just heard that joyce is on long leave.. wonder if she is trying out some other new places... ???

long123
14-03-2007, 03:38 PM
lol...i asked her liao, she blushed til face red red, so cute

i've ever touch her tight bum before:p , when she lead me to the room:D

waiting for joyce to return, havnt bonk her for quite some time le

lasupkia123
20-03-2007, 02:07 PM
i tried the new gal mickey

name: mickey
body: 6/10 ( a bit fleshy not my type)

after the usual SOP, she asked if wanna do special.
quoted 120 for FJ, i asked her why. cos the rest all 100 only. then she say she thinks she worth that price.

anyway i only bring 150 everytime i go, cos entrance 45, special 100 and 5 tips for uncle at food counter. so i ask her 100 can do bj. she say ok. so did bj, which was not too bad.

rtf: no

long123
21-03-2007, 01:03 AM
wah bro, u majiam spoil market leh, 100 bj oso u give ar?:eek:
anyway, tried Anna again cos somehow like her kuai kuai look. She seems to have improve abit on her so so massage and gf feel, now is not so shy as compared to few weeks ago. but she is still damn tight, simply loves the suction on my didi when i pump her:D

lasupkia123
21-03-2007, 02:41 PM
ya man.. really regret giving in to her. i agree that i was too horny liao, a bit no fish prawn also good kinda feeling. anyway who's anna? i never try her before leh.

another why i give so much is cos i read in FR someone mentioned BBBJ instead of BJ. nowadays BBBJ in spa is quite rare liao, mostly all use CD. so i was quite gian, and ultimately stupid as well. of cos in the end only bk, not bbbj. sigh. me fat and ugly. that' must be the reason. she told me she only work 1 month in this line. previously she work in lakeside ktv as pr gal. interesting...

long123
22-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Juz called today and found out that Joyce has left this joint, boy i'm gonna miss her :(

lasupkia123
23-03-2007, 07:47 AM
joyce ever told me she used to work for the spa at robinson road, until one of her clients started to stalk her. then she left in a hurry and went to the lakeside one. looks like maybe got stalker at lakeside too. although not super super pretty, she indeed has the x-factor look which makes you wanna "possess" her.... agree?

QQ8899
23-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Was there this afternoon with my ex-collegue, was actually just looking for a nice soak since the weather so hot outside. Since we are jurong area so decided to go to this location. Nice ambience and equipment are quite new. Was served by Joanne. Everthing rather SOP, after massage offer me HJ at 50 and FJ at 100 but i just bonk at Lor 6 Hse 66 last evening so was quite tired, so reject her. But she still ok even though i didn't opt for the special service and even say next time if go there call her again she'll give me extra extra service. :D

Name : Joanne
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Massage : 8/10
HJ : didn't try
BJ : didn't try
FJ : didn't try
Damage : Quoted as above

zenarc
23-03-2007, 10:09 PM
i tried the new gal mickey

name: mickey
body: 6/10 ( a bit fleshy not my type)

after the usual SOP, she asked if wanna do special.
quoted 120 for FJ, i asked her why. cos the rest all 100 only. then she say she thinks she worth that price.

anyway i only bring 150 everytime i go, cos entrance 45, special 100 and 5 tips for uncle at food counter. so i ask her 100 can do bj. she say ok. so did bj, which was not too bad.

rtf: no

wow... bbbj 100 too ex le wor bro.. i think next time we bros should unite and stay firm in our pricing.

long123
08-04-2007, 01:06 AM
think i'm suffering from 'few-days-no-fuck-can-die' syndrome :p
been fucking nonstop for the past few days til my legs also turn jelly liao.
first was Mico (Leisure) on thursday and then screwed OC upside down yesterday, had a good massage at Superspa this morning and yet, still feeling horny in the evening.
decided to check out Elegance to see if there are any new stock but was disappointed to find none, was assigned Anna and got a pleasant surprise from this kuai kuai looking PRC.
without waiting for Ah Pek to lead me, i quickly head for the room for a quick shower, just nice as i step out of the shower Anna came in, she was quick to help me dry up and even offered to dry my backside and feet, think she remembered me from the previous fuck.
i laid on the mattress and let her clean me up then massage follows, the part i liked about her is that she will ask if you are tired and she really can offer very good massage to your tired back and legs, i opted for oil massage and let her fingers do the raba(ing). her massage was slow and strength was good, not rushing at all, after massage she will pour some powder on you and run her fingers all over you, giving you a sensual feeling.
we agreed on fj and she started cat bathing me all over, ocasionally rubbing me didi with her not so big tits, while i run my fingers all over her. her bj was almost non-existent as i cannot feel any suction at all (area which i told her she must improve on), but i wasn't really bothered as i ran my fingers in-out of her cunt, making her damn bloody wet.
she started riding me and i tried to thrust into her deeper by pushing my didi upwards, think she enjoyed it and cum once. soon she got tired and i quickly turn her around, i pushed into her as deep as i can and she almost scream, then i took a deep breath and begin pumping like there's no tomoro. she was moaning so badly and i went wild, thrusting faster and faster i soon unloaded. the nx moment i could only feel jelly in my legs and she had to slide my didi out of her while crawling out under me :D
after tat she cleaned up for me and went off to shower while i laid on the mattress resting.
lol, i write so much until i also dunno wat i'm writting, anyway, juz felt tat i had to write something for a fucking nice session fucking her.
cheers

Anna
looks & body: 6/10 (not the most beautiful but juz the type i like)
tits: small (m not exactly familar with alphabetic sizes)
massage: 8/10
bj: 4/10
fj: 7/10 (wet n tight, i get especially turn on by her soft moans)
RTF: yes! i think she has the potential to replace joyce in this joint, given more guidance n training by us
Damage: 45 + 100

bobchow
06-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Hi bros,
Just tried this outlet on Thur evening, service by Wendy as i do not have anyone in mind there. The counter gal recommend Wendy all the way from Macau. But she is PR in Spore. Gave me a solid massage and feel real good as she was good with her massaging. After turn over the golden question popped up and was offered 100 for full service. She is very accommodating and very wet below. Not a beauty but a good service provider.

Skill: 8/10
Look: 6/10
Service level: 8/10
Boobs: A

kenso
15-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Bro, Yvonne is the cousin of Joanne. they work until 6pm, as they are 2 shift of ladies (total ard 14 gals). Too bad the recp is just a recp gal.:(

Yvonne is the recp gal?

3m3m3m
16-05-2007, 11:33 PM
feeling tired after work so chio my ex boss go massage at this joint , inform the recep wan some with good massage skill, kena Wendy so onz lah althought dun know is old or young chicks !! All pretty SOP, bath, steam bath and finish my milo, lead to the room . After 5 mins, Wendy come in, first look abit old lah..bout 30 plus plus , so straight to work. She was a talkative gal , talk bout macau and so and so .. after 30mins ask wanna special, ops for hj, wanna raba no problem, take off cloth $80...fj $100..so buay tahan liau.. change fr hj to fj.Told her i cum very fast de, so she ask me lay down and she do the work.
Due to my poor standard, only can tahan 30 sec doggie and 30 sec "old man push car " so boh pian come in missionary.

Overall :

Name : Wendy
Massage : 6/10 (ask her soft abit she say the sofftest liau)
Attitude : 8/10 (chatty)
HJ : 7/10 (half way change to fj)
FJ : 7/10 (very accomodating)
RTF : yES (maybe try others gal or done with others joint first)

The facility : spa pool ( abit fishy smell - maybe no ppl use when we reach there )
steam room : too hot (maybe due to my bad endurance)
cafe : not bad
Miss the TV room ( dun know there is 1)

Hope this dun bored all those brothers !!

shadowbladez
05-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi guys, This my 1st FR i ever done. So pls dun flame me if the FR is badly done.Visited the spa last friday. the place was quite well done but when i went in, the rep told me onli left 1 girl left. N was quite old around 30+ but i was quite horny so i juz aiya wat the heck juz take lah.

Name: Forgot the name but said was from macac
Massage: 7/10
Looks: 5/10 (quite old liao)
Body: 5/10 ( quite ok for her age)
FJ: 6/10
Dmg $45 for massage and $100 for FJ
RTF: Yes cause stay near there haha n not bad

overall she was quite nice

3m3m3m
07-11-2007, 04:20 PM
drop by yesterday with 4 frens, seem that the gals quality improved as i saw few of them walk in and out,seem all not bad de.The bad point is that tink not much gals as i need to wait 35 mins after my booking time.was so worried that i take my frens gal after thier session haha..

the facility repair liau, the hot pool seems hot enough..power..can't stand more then 10mins and the sauna also power..can feel the heat.

i got a gal fr spore, forgot to ask the name, massage seem to be good, but was told her aunty lai liau..so nothing much happen. will go back for her in few days time @@ adios ..:D

eternise
16-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Went a mth back. Served by this slightly over 30 PRC.
Din ask her name.

Massage: 5.5/10 (piano playing)
Looks: 6/10 (fair n whtie complexion)
Boobs: 6/10 (i commended small... she calls them xiao long bao!!)
Figure: 7/10 (thin)
BBBJ : 6/10 (not my cup of tea?)
FJ : Din Try

RTF : No.

puregold
10-12-2007, 09:39 AM
The place is overall quite ok, u can get better value for money spent elsewhere....the hot pool is quite small & not hot at all, likewise the steam room temperature is not rite at all. Environment is clean though....

Had the worst massage experience there. The gal's name is SUGAR....pls bear this in mind if u wanna go there. To be avoided at all costs!
Massage was less than 10 minutes, just a few hard presses on your back & legs....till I almost got a cramp in my leg! After which, she asked the GQ....$80 freaking bucks for a HJ with "body massage"...guess what her so called "body massage' was? It's merely juz pulling up her t-shirt & bra & then HJ for you! Totally no body contact! U can't even suck or lick her boobs! WTF!

Still got the bloody cheek to tell me things like the place is a high class place, HJ mkt rate is $60 without stripping.....n tat she still gotta spend $30 on cab to & from work daily.....WTF....as if it's my problem. And the bloody HJ was so vigorous tat it hurts!!! Haha....it's a damn bad experience.....then when i was showering, she even use the towel meant for me outside the shower door to wipe her hand! Thinking tat i did not see....fark!

Juz wanna warn all bros not to waste money on such lousy service & to make a point tat SUGAR, who provide such lousy service will not last in this industry. She should juz retire!

blownup
10-12-2007, 11:17 AM
joyce ever told me she used to work for the spa at robinson road, until one of her clients started to stalk her. then she left in a hurry and went to the lakeside one. looks like maybe got stalker at lakeside too. although not super super pretty, she indeed has the x-factor look which makes you wanna "possess" her.... agree?

Been to this spa last year when they opened in October 2006 ... Joyce is still the best girl I try in so many HC, being very GFE ...

Anyone knows where she is now?

Bogus.Dick
15-02-2008, 01:09 AM
any recommendations here currently?