Sim Available.

Pm Me For More Information

Meeting Up For First Timers If Feeling Unsafe
Mailing For Trusted Buyers

Birdman1606
05-02-2016, 01:15 AM
SIM card lobang available.

All telcos available just PM me for more information

Can meet up anytime. Can SMS to 9zero81eightsevenonethree and I will help with your query.

Can also teach u a trick to get data at very cheap price.

Come to me bros

LucklyGreenTea
05-02-2016, 06:38 PM
To All Bros Out There

Sim Available.

Pm Me . In Stock For Singtel.

Slaveatwork
05-02-2016, 07:50 PM
This means it's just a private number?

LucklyGreenTea
05-02-2016, 09:24 PM
This means it's just a private number?

Local Number

panda123
05-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Bro, pm pls. Thx

Birdman1606
05-02-2016, 10:34 PM

Can meet up anytime. Can SMS to 9zero81eightsevenonethree and I will help with your query.

Come to me bros! For a small fee I can even teach u how to make your phone number private! Call out no one can see even the number!

CreDitSuiSSe
06-02-2016, 01:04 PM
PM me your lobang.

CreditSuise
06-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Don't PM me your lobang

FuLuSh0u
06-02-2016, 02:08 PM
PM me your lobang.

After that you PM me

LucklyGreenTea
06-02-2016, 05:19 PM
To All Those Interested,

Nowadays i prefer to do mailing because the risk is quite high hope you guys understand.

LucklyGreenTea
11-02-2016, 05:03 AM
To All Those Interested,

Nowadays i prefer to do mailing because the risk is quite high hope you guys understand.

Those bro who has send me a private message, the price of the card will be having a discount for those who choose mailing, meet up price will remain.

sbf4life
11-02-2016, 07:24 AM
bro, i think use chat room or PM better, mailing is not safe

Those bro who has send me a private message, the price of the card will be having a discount for those who choose mailing, meet up price will remain.

joelee1688
11-02-2016, 09:47 AM
PM me for all the prices, value and location for pick up. Thks

Annoymous
25-02-2016, 05:44 PM
hey bro its been more than 1 week since i paid...still have not received the card. can you please check ?

LucklyGreenTea
25-02-2016, 06:05 PM
hey bro its been more than 1 week since i paid...still have not received the card. can you please check ?

has pm you the address of sending. please double check

LucklyGreenTea
25-02-2016, 06:06 PM
To All Bros Out There

Sim Available.

Left less den 10 stock. Those interested please pm, will not be getting anymore stock

lastminute2359
28-02-2016, 03:26 PM
TS, anymore left? pm me for details

Timestopper
28-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Can I know price of the card?

sama
28-02-2016, 03:39 PM

Come to me bros

Bro am interested to know the trick to get data , pls advise the cost.

Birdman1606
28-02-2016, 10:06 PM
First buy a sim card from me la. Then i teach you the trick for $8 also can.

Please email me or PM me. I have many stock left.

LucklyGreenTea
28-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Bro am interested to know the trick to get data , pls advise the cost.

Left 2 singtel and 1 starhub. those interested please msg me asap. stock running low

Annoymous
04-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Hey I have not gotten the card although it has been a few weeks.....gone case???

LucklyGreenTea
04-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Hey I have not gotten the card although it has been a few weeks.....gone case???

Bro, i have just reply to your message.
For mailing, if you choose normal mail, there is something called lost mail. That is why for mailing, i offer Registered Mail as there will be a tracking number to track your mail

cheongkl
08-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Can meet up anytime. PM me or email to [email protected] and I will help with your query.

Bros who recognize this info will know I'm here for a long time and I'm a trusted brand.

Franklin12345
19-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Bro, i have just reply to your message.
For mailing, if you choose normal mail, there is something called lost mail. That is why for mailing, i offer Registered Mail as there will be a tracking number to track your mail

just PMed you... can reply bro

prettygirltips
19-03-2016, 04:22 AM

Yes i agree . It is better to meet in person n not mail . For mail is a scam . Few week later . You ask . They will said lost mail n ask you to give more money for replace . I also get scam

LucklyGreenTea
19-03-2016, 05:49 AM
Yes i agree . It is better to meet in person n not mail . For mail is a scam . Few week later . You ask . They will said lost mail n ask you to give more money for replace . I also get scam

You can't say all mail is a scam. We also want to do meet up but there is some cases where sellers are being ambush for selling unregistered sim and there is a risk of meet up.

Jono8888
21-03-2016, 10:00 PM
I am looking for sim card with lowest cost for maintaining the number.. Can somoene pm me pls thanks you

cheongkl
22-03-2016, 04:35 PM
All Telcos SIM card lobang available. Welcome Bulk Orders, Hassle Free

Contact Methods:

SMS 8foursix77twofourtwo to place an order. Normal SMS only

Email to [email protected] and I will help with your query.

Mailing given 20% discount. Meet up 20% more due to risk.

Bros who recognize this INFO will know I'm here for a long time and I'm a trusted brand.

longwinter
23-03-2016, 09:14 PM
You can't say all mail is a scam. We also want to do meet up but there is some cases where sellers are being ambush for selling unregistered sim and there is a risk of meet up.

But if customers do not receive the sim by mail at the end of the day, but money given to you, than if this is not scam than what?

If you want to do this kind of business, earn this kind of unregistered sim card money, you must be prepared lor... as buyers, who cares about you the sellers being at risk of being ambushed or what, not my problem also. I meet and get the unregistered card, give money and take the sim.. Buyers are not at fault too.

I<3Ivy
13-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Looking to purchase 2-3 pieces.

Please PM me with your contact details.

spottiswoode
17-01-2017, 11:45 AM

RED ALERT!!
========

Guys,DO NOT get from this "lucklygreentea" guy.he is a scammer!!! Cheated me $75 dollars for a SIM card including courier till now have not receive it when he promised to delivered within one hour!

For those who had not receive from him...he will simply ignore you once u transfer him the money and he will just tell you that it is on it way... not nv happen at all!

I had already reported him And will post his doing everything.

Please take note

spottiswoode
17-01-2017, 11:46 AM
But if customers do not receive the sim by mail at the end of the day, but money given to you, than if this is not scam than what?

If you want to do this kind of business, earn this kind of unregistered sim card money, you must be prepared lor... as buyers, who cares about you the sellers being at risk of being ambushed or what, not my problem also. I meet and get the unregistered card, give money and take the sim.. Buyers are not at fault too.
RED ALERT!!
========

Guys,DO NOT get from this "lucklygreentea" guy.he is a scammer!!! Cheated me $75 dollars for a SIM card including courier till now have not receive it when he promised to delivered within one hour!

For those who had not receive from him...he will simply ignore you once u transfer him the money and he will just tell you that it is on it way... not nv happen at all!

Please take note

cataramp
14-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Singtel, wechat me at id-Cataramp.

Hanazono
14-05-2017, 08:46 PM
RED ALERT!!
========

Please take note

Thanks for the alert!!

cataramp
02-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Wechat me if keen.

Trusted dealer. :D

Dolarhyde69
06-06-2017, 11:31 PM
How do we differentiate if its scam or trusted dealer?

jameslim5635
07-07-2017, 04:34 AM
Sim Card available! Pm or call 9two7nine7one0zero! M1.