PDA

View Full Version : Crazy National Day Preview

Bronco
06-09-2006, 08:16 PM
share with u the clips make u laugh like fxxk and inside u can find more army daze clips...:D

>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXrXTckt8Ow&mode=related&search=

whutdapuki
06-09-2006, 08:56 PM
those guys if not mistaken has been sent to DB ...

v_al77
06-09-2006, 09:31 PM
no offence to anyone,this shitty ppl is going to kranji holiday camp for good....they can play with anything but not the country pride...like the famous saying...u can do anything u want but make sure u dun get caught...but they are stupid enuff to take down the video n then the rest is history
my two ciggies of thought....

mudfish
06-09-2006, 09:44 PM
It feels really sad to see our own ppl making fun out of it and best of all,they are from the army.:(

Bronco
06-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Fully agree with u bro v_al77, it is not a good joke..spoilt our image..these group really lost their brain due to study alot lor...

whitegals
06-09-2006, 11:49 PM
no offence to anyone,this shitty ppl is going to kranji holiday camp for good....they can play with anything but not the country pride...like the famous saying...u can do anything u want but make sure u dun get caught...but they are stupid enuff to take down the video n then the rest is history
my two ciggies of thought....

What blabbering bollocks you on about bro?

First you say, can play with anything but not the country pride, so I thought, wah, so patriotic, earned my respect. Den you say, can do any fuck thing you want, just dun get caught? Nabei, then you dun have to talk so much lah, just say, can play with anything, including country pride, just dun be so stupid to fucking get caught.

Brother, dio boh? :D

v_al77
06-09-2006, 11:56 PM
wat im saying bout is u can do all these funny shit all u want-->>those stupid kukus
bt do it discreet n laf it away,dun capture it on video n then kana sabo n get caught....n wen u r caught off ur butts to the holiday camp...
so do u get wat i mean now bro whitegals

MMM88
07-09-2006, 01:20 AM
a bunch of embecile.................haiiiiii:(

cactus88
07-09-2006, 01:25 AM
crap..... quality not good.. or it willl be funnyy

Ronziez
07-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi guyz...i dun feel good to kp quiet after seeing it..

They are a bunch of F***King IdiotSSS I came in with a horny mood but after watching it is all gone...i think we are joke abt anythg but not smthg abt our Nation.... I really hope they get it for wat they do...

Ronziez
07-09-2006, 01:36 AM
Hi guyz...i dun feel good to kp quiet after seeing it..i seldom post but i m a slient reader as I rly enjoy all the posting here..except this one...

They are a bunch of F***King IdiotSSS I came in with a horny mood but after watching it is all gone...i think we are joke abt anythg but not smthg abt our Nation.... I really hope they get it for wat they do...

whitegals
07-09-2006, 05:02 AM
btw,

the video so blur also they know who the culprits are meh?

knn, all botaks look the same mah..... :confused:

whitegals
07-09-2006, 05:04 AM
Hi guyz...i dun feel good to kp quiet after seeing it..i seldom post but i m a slient reader as I rly enjoy all the posting here..except this one...

Bro,

you du lan also no need to post 2 times right? one time I think we get the idea leow.... :D

By the way, was just watching Channel Meridien tonight and there was this episode of Mr Bean where he visits this Military Academy, dunno whether the bros here got see before or not....

Anyway, he hides behind this guard post and imitates the Parade Commander's voice and makes the platoon do stupid things , I found that quite hilarious, dunno if the same kind of nation pride context can be discussed in relativity to our mock NDP fiasco?

Red-Card
07-09-2006, 05:49 AM
What a joke

Bear85
07-09-2006, 09:16 AM
This video I have.... It send by my frenz.... If any1 interest to have this video.... Pm me....

ragnarclaw
07-09-2006, 09:31 AM
hahaha they sure are in deep shit...

Offspring
07-09-2006, 09:56 AM
it was funny. You guys should not be uptight. Juz watch n laugh. :D

david_tka
07-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Those F***kers spolit market liao lar, now go back reservist got check like siao cos of those pple lar. How stupid can they get....:mad:

BigGuy
07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
actually i doubt these ppl will go DB....not as thou they made a serious offence....confinement more likely.

as for ICT....so far ok when go back camp.....random check only....also i think depends on which unit u r from la

nor_mandy88
07-09-2006, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE=acon2]Really stupid...
... Actually, I saw a copy where the resolution is clearer and can see the faces clearly one...

Hi Bro, can you post your copy which has clearer resolution?..its damn funny..i think we should just relax,watch and laugh..its not as if they burn our flag..besides i think their intention is to just destress and have a laugh..even our Jack Neo makes fun of our country all the time..Whats the difference? We are still proud of Jack Neo for putting us on the map..Cheer up!

hunter1222
07-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Did they really end up in DB?

Not sure but I heard they were hunted down by MSB.

ragnarclaw
08-09-2006, 04:04 PM
HOw come me kena zap for this, bro pls tell me...:mad:

nor_mandy88
08-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Me too..6 pts gone..

mccormick
08-09-2006, 05:35 PM
What blabbering bollocks you on about bro?

First you say, can play with anything but not the country pride, so I thought, wah, so patriotic, earned my respect. Den you say, can do any fuck thing you want, just dun get caught? Nabei, then you dun have to talk so much lah, just say, can play with anything, including country pride, just dun be so stupid to fucking get caught.

Brother, dio boh? :D

haha... i like the way u played around wif his words even we knew wat he's trying to put across... LOL

Frankiestine
08-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh boi some of you guys are sounding just like those old straight face bow tie fucks in mindeaf...lighten up seat back and have a laugh...this what being Ass A F is all about...

Bear85
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi bro.... So many ppl pm.... Yet I can't send by email.... Then I send it through this http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D9B5CFE803200EBC

Bronco
09-09-2006, 06:08 PM
HOw come me kena zap for this, bro pls tell me...:mad:

bro not onli u kena zap.. me just discovered kena zapped by big boss in here twice..my poor 12 pts gone like dat due to out of topic in here...:( By doing a goodwill to post here to share with u all bros also kena dunno day n nites..sigh!!!

whutdapuki
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM
edited ****

bigass
10-09-2006, 12:39 AM
they were the players of sg under-23 team. actually didnt meant to forward to pple one. woch n delete but den dunoe how come got pple post online. well they nv went db but hefty punishment awaiting for them. maybe cut all the stadiums' grass in singapore.

news articles in today's newspaper days ago. u guys can go chk upon it. aniway sg is a conservative country. so long u hold the pink/11b ic...live with it. ;)

Frankiestine
10-09-2006, 10:07 AM
they were the players of sg under-23 team.
Lidat Ass A F kena charged them as technically they not ah peng kia anymore...