PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Big Ass/Phat Ass/Booty Masseuse/FL

gamboa
03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Hello brothers :) this is my first ever thread on sammyboy :) I'm a asslover and like those big booty,big ass,phat ass u name it haha If any bro's here know where to find those kind of girls be it ML/FL girls with that kind of booty please PM or share with bro's here :) Thanks!!:D

Veryredapple
04-02-2016, 02:34 AM
Hello brothers :) this is my first ever thread on sammyboy :) I'm a asslover and like those big booty,big ass,phat ass u name it haha If any bro's here know where to find those kind of girls be it ML/FL girls with that kind of booty please PM or share with bro's here :) Thanks!!:D

Bro try not to be spoon feed... Do some homework and you can
Get what you want...don't be lazy.....there is no information counter here

GR888
04-02-2016, 03:08 AM
TS, since you didn't post any age, looks, boobs or nationality requirements, I presume those requisites are not part of the equation for you. If so, then your task could not have been simpler.

Practically every massage joint out there have got MLs whose posteriors have either been naturally blessed by an abundance of flesh (or fats) or have succumbed to gravity for one reason or another. Such MLs are a dime a dozen to the extent that supply outruns demand. Walk into any massage establishment and I'm sure you can find a bottom heavy ML with a relishable rump that you'll find joy in partaking.

gboy1989
04-02-2016, 05:54 AM
Hahah cheers bro! Fellow ass lover right here! Kim k for the win!