PDA

View Full Version : Help: Where to buy Sidegra

Privateguy
03-02-2016, 09:19 AM
I hope this is the right section to post.

Appreciate if any bro here has sidegra (the genuine stuff from Thailand please) 100mg for sale or point me to places that are selling this.

I got mine from Bangkok but may or may not make a trip there in May. So currently wish to buy locally first. I have tried Desker Road(plenty of Kamagra fakes but no Sidegra) and Golden Mile but I asked around and cannot find any of the shops selling sidegra.

I respond well to Sidegra and wish to continue using it. Wanted to try kamagra but ended up with fakes. If you know where to get genuine Kamagra do let me know as well.

Thanks and appreciate any help.

sammyboyfor
03-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Why do you need this sort of rubbish? :confused:

FuLuShou
03-02-2016, 11:55 AM
I hope this is the right section to post.

Appreciate if any bro here has sidegra (the genuine stuff from Thailand please) 100mg for sale or point me to places that are selling this.

I got mine from Bangkok but may or may not make a trip there in May. So currently wish to buy locally first. I have tried Desker Road(plenty of Kamagra fakes but no Sidegra) and Golden Mile but I asked around and cannot find any of the shops selling sidegra.

I respond well to Sidegra and wish to continue using it. Wanted to try kamagra but ended up with fakes. If you know where to get genuine Kamagra do let me know as well.

Thanks and appreciate any help.

You dare to try all these kind without knowing if genuine? I praised your guts.

Privateguy
03-02-2016, 12:01 PM
What to do when age is catching up ... This one works well for me.

Plus its from a good reliable source : The Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) of Thailand.

RuLaiFo
03-02-2016, 12:17 PM
I have friends who visits Thailand frequent. CNY he will be there.

RuLaiFou
03-02-2016, 05:34 PM
I have friends who visit Bangkok often. CNY he will be there

FuLuSh0u
03-02-2016, 09:03 PM
TS, you dare to try all these kind without knowing if genuine? I praise your guts

Russianhero
14-02-2021, 04:57 PM
I have some
Boxes of sidegra left. Pm me if keen.

Genuine one cuZ it’s for me own consumption.

100mg type