PDA

View Full Version : Sara - My Wife's Best Friend

fallen69angel
03-02-2016, 03:03 AM
This story is still developing, plots are planned as i write.

I remembered the first time I met Sara, when my wife invited her to join in our outing to have someone joining in the fun to take some pictures for us. I was actually there for a visit to my OC, as she was posted abroad for work.

Sara, during our many conversations as they, OC and Sara, we room mates. They were close and offends went out and shared their many secrets, chatting about life and they soon grew almost inseparable.

Sara stood at 1.60 and had a girl next-door-look. With flowing long shoulder length hair that swayed under the whistling wind, she looked like a typical girl. But what caught me was actually the black spaghetti top she was wearing, with red-paced bra straps aligned neatly over her shoulders. Her breasts looked well protected by her bras and I was already assessing the pair.

Full 34Bs, I scanned.

We continued our day visiting places and I secretly stole glances at her from time to time. Not sure if she noticed, or OC noticed, but I realized that there was something about her that kept me interested. She loved to chat and was funny and we often joked about anything and everything, together with OC.

I then returned to the tiny dot and OC had requested to re-locate back to SG. Images of Sara played repeatedly everyday within my head. I fought hard not to think about her, until one day, I received a whatsapp message.

*beep*
-Image received-

I clicked onto whatsapp and waited for it to load. It was an unknown number and I received an image.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22050/22050134-holder-4c5567b91a2a890e779e0d182bfc4c58.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22050134&showlnk=0)
**Image cropped to protect identity**

:confused::confused::confused:

Spud_Boy
03-02-2016, 03:14 AM
camp for story....

FreddyCart
03-02-2016, 05:48 AM
do continue bro :D

jasontan28
03-02-2016, 07:12 AM
Nice plot... pls continue

RuLaiFo
03-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Pitch tent here.

slyhypo
03-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Camping for more.

RuLaiFou
03-02-2016, 05:37 PM
pitch tent here

curious11
03-02-2016, 07:36 PM
nice...keep it coming...

diputs1269
03-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Nice pix, camping for more.

DageDage
03-02-2016, 11:50 PM
camping here too...

wannaGoBatam
04-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Hmm, keep it going

SBFAdmin
04-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Great. Waiting for more

ahboy25
04-02-2016, 07:24 AM
So far so good bro, please continue!

yellowcrane
04-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Starting campfire .

KuanYin
04-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Camping here.

Monkey2O16
04-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Looks good from the pic :)

SamsongGroup
04-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Good start .... please continue TS

KuanYim
04-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Camping here

RolexGMTMaster
04-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Looks good from the pic :)

RolexGMTMaster
04-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Good start .... please continue TS

RolexGMTMaster
04-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Camping here

johnson526
04-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Another camper here

SilentKnights
04-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Pitching tent

RolexGNTMaster
05-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Looks good from the pic :D

RolexGNTMaster
05-02-2016, 09:21 AM
good start ...... please continue TS

RolexGNTMaster
05-02-2016, 09:22 AM
camping here

fallen69angel
06-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Didn't realize so many bros here supporting.

Sorry for the delay as I had a quarrel with OC past few days as she was wondering why I started to ask so much about Sara recently.

Story continues:

Typing texts, we than started conversations:

Me: Hi, who's this?

Sara: Oo, I'm sorry, I'm Sara! This picture was not for you!

Me: Lol, seriously? :(( Looking fine babe!

Sara: Hehe, thanks. I was sending to my girlfriend to see, tried out a new bikini that day!

Me: oh.. I see, how did you get my number?

Sara: I had it from Annie (OC) the last time, just in case.. :P

Me: Nice! So when are you coming over to Singapore?

Sara: Budget. Lol, but I hope soon.

Me: Haha, I have a an idea, why don't me and Annie drop by next month?

Sara: Wow! Nice! We could do state-touring! 😘😘

Me: Haha, okie sure! I'll message you once details are confirmed.

Sara: Sure, I'll keep time for you and Annie!

Me: Night!

Me: you looked hot!

I then went offline and then proceeded to meet up some friends for drinks.

2hours later, I checked whatsapp.

She didn't reply. The message was simply read, but no reply. I felt disappointed. Going then into my room, I proceeded to lay beside my OC and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Then at in the middle of the night, I heard a few messages, I checked. It was from Sara. Yeah! I read from the notification that she had replied:

Sara: Thanks! ☺️

I then drifted back back to sleep with a smile.:D

fallen69angel
06-02-2016, 03:46 AM
Hope my story is doing ok so far! Please give some support and if you liked the story, do up my with your awesome points!

ojit82
06-02-2016, 03:56 AM
No points to up but i am a supporter! So far so good ts!

playplay88
06-02-2016, 04:32 AM
camping here too

KuanYimMa
08-02-2016, 03:10 AM
camping here as well

fallen69angel
09-02-2016, 02:00 AM
Happy CNY to all readers.

Currently I'm having a hard time deciding on hotels to book, as she wanted to crash in while me and OC gonna have a holiday.

Should I book a king-bed, or should I book a suite with 2 rooms. Both having pros and cons, and of course, suite comes with a price!

Please share your views!

Fourth
09-02-2016, 05:11 AM
camping here as well

same same :D

Jariyna
09-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Happy CNY to all readers.

Currently I'm having a hard time deciding on hotels to book, as she wanted to crash in while me and OC gonna have a holiday.

Should I book a king-bed, or should I book a suite with 2 rooms. Both having pros and cons, and of course, suite comes with a price!

Please share your views!

Get a king size bed . :)

forlive
09-02-2016, 05:30 PM
keep continue bro, I am reading

fallen69angel
10-02-2016, 02:40 AM
Thanks, so far only one suggestion though.. I'm leaning towards 2room suite. OC is a light sleeper. Might be tough if anything happens.

Don't think she's game for some extra pax fun.

Any other views?

EseMouse
10-02-2016, 04:05 AM
do continue TS

drag28nick
10-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Thanks, so far only one suggestion though.. I'm leaning towards 2room suite. OC is a light sleeper. Might be though if anything happens.

Don't think she's game for some extra pax fun.

Any other views?

ok 2 rooms is ok... do continue with the story TS, thanks.

Democrat
10-02-2016, 05:18 PM
pls continue TS

Democrats
11-02-2016, 11:51 AM
TS please continue

fallen69angel
11-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Just continuing the story, plans changed recently as OC decided not to visit the country, we have switched to going for a short getaway instead. She chose Bangkok as she hasn't been there.

I was chatting with Sarah and she said that she would like to join in as well. But she didn't wana tell my OC that she'd be there. Still, she wanted to give her a surprise. She sent me her passport details and I booked the flight ticket for her.

After booking the tickets, I sent her a screenshot of the confirmation via Whatsapp.

-Beep- The message came in:

Sarah: Thanks dear.

Me: Its gonna be fun!

Sarah: I'm so excited as I haven't gone to Bangkok, Thailand before.

Me: I'm looking forward too! By the way, you ok sleeping in same room?

Sarah: I'm fine, as long as I'm there. I like and stay what you book..

Me: Okie.

Sarah: You know, I've been try to fight hard against this..

Me: Fight against what?

Sarah: My feelings. 😪

Me: What feelings?

Sarah: It's not right that I feel that way.

Me: I'm confused. I can't comment, but I'd be willing to listen!

She didn't reply after that and I started my hunt for the hotels..

My thoughts, OC has never replied me in that manner before like what Sarah was doing. Sarah was ok with whatever decisions I make as she feels I'd do what's best for anyone. As for OC,She had complains about things and sometimes made insensitive comments like I'm stingy, don't spend, can't afford this and that. No doubt I love her, but the nagging ways could always for us bros to start scouting for forbidden fruits.

(Sisters who are reading may wish to note my humble points!)

I turned on the laptop and started my hotel hunt. Thoughts raced about the endless possibilities of what is to come for the upcoming trip.

drag28nick
11-02-2016, 02:23 PM
nice... :D

DuMaCuaToi
11-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Waiting for more next

diputs1269
11-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Waiting for updates

masterwizard
11-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Great plot. More please! Haha!

fallen69angel
12-02-2016, 12:15 AM
OC still doesn't know about this surprise.

This morning, I found out OC was skyping with Sarah. I took a peek and nearly fainted.

drag28nick
12-02-2016, 12:57 AM
continue TS.

DuMaCuaTio
12-02-2016, 09:48 AM
waiting for more next..

Battersea
13-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Good story TS

fawx
14-02-2016, 12:19 AM
sounds interesting! cant wait for more stuff on Sara!

fallen69angel
14-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Happy Chinese New Year to all bros, hope all win some pocket money this Monkey year!

Have been visiting friends' place and all so didn't really update. But here's a short update..

fallen69angel
14-02-2016, 05:17 AM
Continue:

As I'm posting from phone, it's hard for me to attach the screenshot which I took when OC passed over the phone to me.

We both chatted normally so OC wouldn't know the surprise which we were planning, that is for Sarah to come over to Singapore and visit her, plus a short getaway trip. I refrained from talking too much about Sarah, so that OC wouldn't start her questions on me again.

Just recently, OC chut pattern and asked me to send flowers to Sarah. I was stunned..

Conversation:

OC: Sarah was just asking me to send her some flowers on Valentine's Day..

Me: Why? You girls lesbians? :rolleyes:

OC: No, Valentine's Day is coming and friends can send flowers too.

Me: Seriously? I'm only gonna give that to my wife.

OC: Lol, if you wanted, I wouldn't mind.

Me: Huh? I also didn't give you flowers, yet you want me to give others?

OC: :o Well, was just seeing your reaction.

Me: So what are you expecting? Yes or No answer?

OC: Let's see.. (She then continued doing her make-up as we were going out)

Sometimes us guys get really confused on what girls' are doing. How am I supposed to feel, react or do? Was that a test? Did she know something? Or she was just saying a out-of-norm action to see the reaction. That had me to re-think about what might happen during our trip, together..

fallen69angel
14-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Continue:

While OC went to the toilet, I scrolled through the sites and then booked a bouquet of roses for Sarah. I kept quiet about it and waited patiently to see the updates if Sarah was gonna post about the flowers and that she received it.

To play safe, I left my name and details out, only a message within the card:

-Specially for you my love.

Midnight came, and I saw the post on the flowers. She had received them and said thank you to the secret person who sent the flowers. She tagged OC, and I was like wtff!?:eek:

I entered the room and saw them chatting on what'sapp. I casually asked..

Me: Who's that?

OC: Sarah.. Someone sent flowers to her.

Me: Wow, nice.. Good for her.

OC: Yes, by the way, how did you know she liked roses?

I almost cut myself while shaving and having this conversation.

Me: Why would you say I sent her flowers?

OC: Are you sure it's not you? Why don't you admit it?

Me: Huh, why me? I've been with you all day, no chance to do that too.

OC: I hate it if you're lying..

Me: But I am not?! (Guys will always always act blur at this stage)

OC: Ok, just asking and testing you.

Me: Huh? -_-"

I then continued shaving and thoughts raced past my mind. Wow, at this rate, sure pichak lobang super fast..

Would this be an ultimate test, or was OC really gonna invite someone in, only if she's comfortable with that person.

God knows.
:eek::eek:

KLKOOL
14-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Nice start .. camping for more :D

fallen69angel
14-02-2016, 12:15 PM
No offence bro but to me, Your OC doesn't seem to be someone that is willing to share you with another woman.

Hence the numerous tests that she's putting you just to see if you'll fall through.

I had such similar fate given by my wife who was my fiancee back then. Seems she know her friend has a liking for me and purposely tests me to see if I too have a liking for her friend.

In the end, she forsake her friendship as she felt insecure despite her already engaged with me...

Thanks for the advice bro, but this Sarah has been weird, so has OC. Takes time to thread with care.

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 02:21 AM
Happy Valentine's Day bros & sis!

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Continue:

Valentine's Day has passed and Sarah is on flight here to vacation with us. She's gonna stay at my place for the time being. As we're still waiting for our HDB, she'd just be camping over my place/room over the next few days before we fly to Bangkok.

I guess I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping!

Cheers!

smooth288
15-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Continue:

Valentine's Day has passed and Sarah is on flight here to vacation with us. She's gonna stay at my place for the time being. As we're still waiting for our HDB, she'd just be camping over my place/room over the next few days before we fly to Bangkok.
I guess I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping!
Cheers!

bro this is your chance Sara is her for vacation, on first day arrival that night open a welcome dinner at your home with your wife and Sara to welcome her, am sure your wife will approve it.

Remember buy strong alcohol red wine to drink and get both your wife and Sara drunk and that's the time when you try carrying Sara to bed you can feel under hr skirt and see how she react or maybe bring her hand to feel your bulge in the pants.....

Wonder if this is good proposal an if you want to plan and welcome Sara this way since your wife like dropping hints to you on Sara and I know from the conversation you and your wife made Sara seems interested in you

Let us know the outcome bro....

simply2323
15-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Bro. You seems to be playing a very dangerous game here if your wife is what you described. You are likely to be leading into a trap and the signs are there with her tests and their constant communication. Sara is likely to expose all when her 'guilt' comes in.

Yardstick
15-02-2016, 05:57 PM
TS, How can you be sure it is not a honey trap set up by Sara and your wife? Has your wife been suspecting you of something before Sara came into the picture?

Ask yourself. Is your wife an insecure person or someone who gets jealous very easily? You mentioned that she was working overseas for awhile. Could it be that she thinks you were fooling around behind her back during this time?

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 09:09 PM
TS, How can you be sure it is not a honey trap set up by Sara and your wife? Has your wife been suspecting you of something before Sara came into the picture?

Ask yourself. Is your wife an insecure person or someone who gets jealous very easily? You mentioned that she was working overseas for awhile. Could it be that she thinks you were fooling around behind her back during this time?

Thanks bro. While it does seem like it could be the case, I guess I gotta thread with care at this point!

Yet, Sara seems to know when to back off and when to talk about stuff..

Will post the next installment when time is better..

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Sneak peak for Sarah:

http://s24.postimg.org/qgik30ke9/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/qgik30ke9/)

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 09:31 PM
bro this is your chance Sara is her for vacation, on first day arrival that night open a welcome dinner at your home with your wife and Sara to welcome her, am sure your wife will approve it.

Remember buy strong alcohol red wine to drink and get both your wife and Sara drunk and that's the time when you try carrying Sara to bed you can feel under hr skirt and see how she react or maybe bring her hand to feel your bulge in the pants.....

Wonder if this is good proposal an if you want to plan and welcome Sara this way since your wife like dropping hints to you on Sara and I know from the conversation you and your wife made Sara seems interested in you

Let us know the outcome bro....

Sounds like a plan!

papagraphite
15-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Maybe your Wife turned lesbian and wants to trap you with Sarah. Then after she woman charter you, she gets together with Sarah.

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Maybe your Wife turned lesbian and wants to trap you with Sarah. Then after she woman charter you, she gets together with Sarah.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

diputs1269
15-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Sneak peak for Sarah:

http://s24.postimg.org/qgik30ke9/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/qgik30ke9/)

Nice figure see already hard on, cannot wait for her arrival

fallen69angel
15-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Continue:

As I'm posting from phone, it's hard for me to attach the screenshot which I took when OC passed over the phone to me.

We both chatted normally so OC wouldn't know the surprise which we were planning, that is for Sarah to come over to Singapore and visit her, plus a short getaway trip. I refrained from talking too much about Sarah, so that OC wouldn't start her questions on me again.

Just recently, OC chut pattern and asked me to send flowers to Sarah. I was stunned..

Conversation:

OC: Sarah was just asking me to send her some flowers on Valentine's Day..

Me: Why? You girls lesbians? :rolleyes:

OC: No, Valentine's Day is coming and friends can send flowers too.

Me: Seriously? I'm only gonna give that to my wife.

OC: Lol, if you wanted, I wouldn't mind.

Me: Huh? I also didn't give you flowers, yet you want me to give others?

OC: :o Well, was just seeing your reaction.

Me: So what are you expecting? Yes or No answer?

OC: Let's see.. (She then continued doing her make-up as we were going out)

Sometimes us guys get really confused on what girls' are doing. How am I supposed to feel, react or do? Was that a test? Did she know something? Or she was just saying a out-of-norm action to see the reaction. That had me to re-think about what might happen during our trip, together..

http://s17.postimg.org/u00i2y7jv/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/u00i2y7jv/)

Throwback pic for the skype image. A bit slow, still managed to take a sneak!

Forth
16-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Camping here :)

EseMuse
17-02-2016, 02:18 AM
http://s17.postimg.org/u00i2y7jv/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/u00i2y7jv/)

Throwback pic for the skype image. A bit slow, still managed to take a sneak!

Nice view!! :D

smooth288
17-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Sneak peak for Sarah:

got similar pic of like this of your wife, then we can see two women pic that way?

try the proposal I suggested, its a safe way to test and other party will never suspect it; wah the best is like one of the bro say your wife turn lesbian or bi and you can have threesome....; maybe your wife shy toa dmit but want to test you

fallen69angel
21-02-2016, 01:21 AM
As the story progresses, here's a picture for the bros!

Checking out Asiatique!

http://i66.tinypic.com/291f2w3.jpg

ForSomeFun
21-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Wow lol.....

fallen69angel
21-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Continue:

Sara spent the days over as sisters chatted. Clearly chatterbirds. It's been awhile since I had an ever ready erection. Clearly, Sara has that much of an influence on me.

Sara stayed with me and remained most of her stuff in the luggage, except for hanging 2 of her bras in the room. Clearly, OC was not happy but she didn't say much of it as she doesn't wana affect anything on all of our moods.

Sara loved brassiere with laces, while OC doesn't. As for me, I am a sucker for lacy lingerie. What Sara did there, sent me into ecstasy every single minute. And lo and hehold on the second day, she hung my "kryptonite" at where I hung my towel - a red lacy bra.

I am getting weak, resisting..

Evil33
21-02-2016, 04:13 PM
I am getting excited already . Can't wait to see what will happen next .

KissingLips
21-02-2016, 04:24 PM
camping for more

Skeletonkey
27-02-2016, 11:11 PM
time to pitch tent

hownow
27-02-2016, 11:38 PM
wwwooo... Sara... a name that already got my attention...

i know of a girl named Sara and she's really hot... always have fantasy of her but she's married...

SoixanteNeuf
28-02-2016, 05:46 AM
time to pitch tent

Seems like it

SoxianteNeuf
28-02-2016, 11:02 AM
time to pitch tent

pitching tent too :)

diputs1269
07-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Wondered how is Sara now?

Bondonver
07-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Camp and waiting

pratatissue126
07-03-2016, 09:02 PM
wwwooo... Sara... a name that already got my attention...

i know of a girl named Sara and she's really hot... always have fantasy of her but she's married...

Married could be even hotter :D

fallen69angel
13-04-2016, 02:46 AM
Apologies for the long wait as OC has been watching on me..

Please let me know if fellow supporters are all here and I'll continue..

fallen69angel
13-04-2016, 02:49 AM

Sara isn't married but she is still kinda confused on her feelings. With her ex, me and suitors I guess..

Pulver
13-04-2016, 06:15 PM

No problem bro, do continue when you can :o

starlight
13-04-2016, 10:50 PM
pls continue bro

jesslyn
14-04-2016, 12:40 AM

Supporter reporting!! :)
Please conitnue

diputs1269
14-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Please continue, l want to know how is Sara doing.

Stratosphere
14-04-2016, 01:48 AM
pls continue bro

yes pls do

fallen69angel
14-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Thank you bros for the encouragement, please up me some humble points if you're liking the story and effort.

Continue..

As Sara is staying over my place, she sleeps without wearing her bra and I have been longing to see those lovely breasts of her. Her boob looks big, have been wondering if she's a 'C' or a 'B'.

Slowly, I made a plan to find out.

***Fast-forward***

The day before our trip to BKK, my appointment ended earlier than expected and I called up my OC.

Me: Hey.. Where are you guys?

OC: We just at Bugis shopping, could you pick us in 30mins?

Me: You sure only 30mins? I'm still with client though..

OC: Okie, maybe 1.5hours then. We'll just eat some ice-cream..

Then I stoned for a minute. Somehow that very scene of Sara licking on the ice-cream cone and looking at me, came to my mind. My little bro then turned rockhard, screaming to be alive. That feel was heavenly and it got stopped..

OC: Hello?? Is it ok or not?? If not, I'll head home now.

I then snapped out of my dream and answered..

Me: Ok, see ya.. Just pick you guys up later..

I then went to the car park and sped off back home, with an idea in my mind..

fallen69angel
14-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Continue..

No one was home.. I then went inside the room and looked around..

I found what I was looking for..

http://i63.tinypic.com/a5l0zt.jpg

fallen69angel
14-04-2016, 01:55 AM

If fate were to let me choose again, I'd choose Sara.

I met Sara one month after me and OC got together. And I always wondered why God played such a trick on me.

fallen69angel
14-04-2016, 02:06 AM
Continue..

Finding her red bra was like Winnie finding a pot of honey.

I wasted no time and look long sniffs and brushed across my bulging cock.

I then started to masturbate furiously and came in no time. Some of my cum, which shot out of control, landed on her bra.

Well, that's my souvenir for Sara.

I remained on my bed, continue taking long sniffs at her bra with some slight smell of my cum.. Through the laces, at the corner of the room, I saw her dirty laundry and ran through the pile.

I found her red-laced underwear and sniffed it. HmMmmmmmmmmmm....

I was super high and I couldn't think straight. Within minutes, my little bro started to wake up again and I fired my second shot away, leaving the full load into her panties.

I then cleaned myself up and proceeded towards Bugis to pick the ladies up.

junior_cannibal
14-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Its always the so called impossible that thrills us. Good story TS.

lunatart
15-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Nice story :)
Please carry on

fallen69angel
15-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Continue..

That night when we went back home, all of us were in the room talking about the day's happenings.

There was a light cum smell lingering around the room when we turned on the air con, and she gave her dirty laundry a sniff and commented it's her laundry.

Lol!

She then took the dirty laundry and left it to wash.

We and OC were lying on the bed and Sara was sleeping just on the floor mattress beside us.

As minutes passed by, I remembered the sight of Sara sniffing her lingerie turned me on so much. I then proceeded to ease my urge. I wanted to fuck OC with Sara beside me. Good if she's awake, even better if I get lucky to have a threesome. I simply wanted to test the limits.

OC was sleeping and I saw Sara checking her FB page. Just when she turned the phone off, I started to finger my wife.. She was dressed in an oversized T-shirt and I slid my hands in tuning the nipples. Within minutes, she was wet and she slid her undies off, knowing that I wanted it.

In my mind, I was imagining it was Sara. I don't know how to explain, but she never left my mind for a single hour, everyday.

I slid my cock into Oc's pussy and started slow hard thrusts, spooning her to ecstasy. She moaned and tried to control the sounds. I was observing Sara at the corner and noticed that she was fidgeting. She tried hard to stay within the same position, facing away from us, but I could see she was trying to take sneak peaks. I know this as I had a big mirror placed on the floor.. Her eyes remained half open, not daring to breathe..

OC was moaning and the bed started to cream with every thrusts getting harder and faster. The sound of lubricated pussy taking a pounding, was getting louder and louder. In my mind, I pictured Sara telling me.. No.... Please.... Ahhhhhh... OC ishhhh... Here..... Ahhhhh.. But in reality, I hear the all familiar moans, from OC, only softer.

I then gave my final thrusts and came inside OC. Taking deep breaths, that was one of the best sex ever. Same opponent, different within my mind. OC then whispered..

OC: Wow, you're so horny today. But I don't know if we woke Sara.
Me: it's ok. Doesn't matter, she will understand we have our needs.
OC: Okie.

OC then went out to wash up and I took a peak at her. She's still try to remain in the same position, turning away from facing me directly while I was trying to sit up on the bed and wear my shorts.

OC came back and we tried to sleep.

Somehow, maybe 20mins later and I couldn't sleep.. I heard someone taking slow breaths. It wasn't OC, but sounded really near.. Suspecting that Sara was touching herself, I then pst her.. I was kinda observing that there were some handy movements beneath the blanket. Trying to whisper was a wrong choice.

Sara's movements then stopped and OC woke up. Sleepily, she said..

OC: Wow.. You're still hungry??
Me: Yea, I missed you so much.. It's been a while.

OC then took off my pants and proceeded to give me a blowjob under the blanket. Slurping sounds were like music, I was lying on the bed and enjoying a blowjob. OC seemed more enthusiastic after hearing that I missed her lots. I turned and look Sara. She was still freezing in the same position. I let out moans on deliberate and reached out my hands to hold OC's hand, which was supporting the piston movements during the blowjob.

Just then, i felt a pair of hands tuning my nipples while the blow job went on.. From the way they were connected, it was OC's hands!!!! Her mouth were still hard at work, but I was holding a HAND!!!!!!

I traced the hand and saw it through under the blanket.

It was Sara.

I held on the the hands and slowly felt the grip tightening. She's awake. I know. OC didn't notice anything, since she was under our blanket, giving me her best blowjob ever.

I crossed fingers with Sara's hand and drew circles lightly on her palm.

I moaned and whispered..

Ahhhhhh... Dear.... Ahhhhh... Saaaaaa... Ahhhhhhh..

Being careful, I made sure I didn't say out the full name, in case my little bro get bitten off my OC, if she's not open.

fallen69angel
15-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Its always the so called impossible that thrills us. Good story TS.

Thanks, and I do feel the same. I always believe in challenging limits, though my OC isn't adventurous as I hope she'd be.

Still there are a shitload of things in my bucket list yet to achieve, but i do believe I have pushed boundaries than average bros.

UltraNet
15-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Very nice update TS

fallen69angel
15-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Very nice update TS

Thanks for your compliment. Wondering if I should change style of writing, since not much feedbacks. Lol, or they are all silent supporters.

tiantie
15-04-2016, 10:32 AM
TS nice story keep up the good work

Suprises
15-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Pitching tent with campfire

Steventan
15-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks for your compliment. Wondering if I should change style of writing, since not much feedbacks. Lol, or they are all silent supporters.

Up you w/ 6; as encouragement. Keep it up.

lovedosex
15-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks for sharing. :D

relacrelaclah
15-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Please continue TS :)

DonPippen
15-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Silent supporters yes. Keep up the great writing

Frackers
16-04-2016, 04:32 AM
support here also

DonPippen
16-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Silent supporter here. First time posting too! :)

Keep up the sexciting writing.

fallen69angel
18-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Thanks to all supporters.

I haven't been writing much as I'm frequently on travel. Will be posting soon. Stay tuned!

otamay
18-04-2016, 01:03 AM

I haven't been writing much as I'm frequently on travel. Will be posting soon. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to your continuation..

AhBooon
18-04-2016, 01:15 AM

Sure, will camp here :)

BurgerFlipper
18-04-2016, 05:38 AM
do continue bro

D3vilF0r3v3r
24-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Silent Supporter! Camping for more! Keep it up!

Inteli3
24-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Camping too :D

diputs1269
26-04-2016, 03:03 AM
Waiting for my Sarah.

samspren
26-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Very well written bro. Sara seems like a fox and your OC sounds pretty adventurous too. Lucky man!!!

Yardstick
26-04-2016, 06:29 PM
TS, so what happened? Did you finish the BJ and go to sleep or did your OC found out? Or better still Sara came to join in the fun?

LisaMona
26-04-2016, 06:42 PM
TS, so what happened? Did you finish the BJ and go to sleep or did your OC found out? Or better still Sara came to join in the fun?

Hoping for 3some? :)

diputs1269
02-05-2016, 08:16 AM

Can't wait for Sara to join in the fun.

KobeLakers
02-05-2016, 02:01 PM

That would be awesome!! :D

Zultan
02-05-2016, 05:34 PM

Would be best part of the story :D

SwissAlps
02-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Hoping for 3some? :)