PDA

View Full Version : Executive Spa

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sting
08-10-2003, 08:12 PM
My second time there had Connie too and the FR is as follows:

Massage: 2/10 (agreed with bro spawn, don expect much)
Looks: 7/10 (smooth and white complexion)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Big for her size, quite a handful).
BJ: 4/10 (put on the condom and starts her way from the tip of didi and work her way down the balls, shiok man and sucks for a few times, cannot few much and stops suddenly):mad:
FJ: 8/10 (she gets on top and work her way, wah shiok..... lets you auto roam and even guided my hands to her boobs. Lets out cries of moans asking for more. On the missionary of cos can c the boobs bouncing up a down. When she gets real horny n wet, alas...........)
Damage: 42 + 120

soonkee
30-10-2003, 04:10 PM
hello

freshjiVer
15-11-2003, 01:09 AM
Just back from Executive. And tried this gal called Yuki. Went through the recent pages of this thread & i couldn't locate any FR on her nor i can find her name in the list provided by fellow brudders.

Claimed she's new, previously worked in a niteclub in KL. Small built (not as small as Snow though). Great strength, solid massage. Smooth skin. B cup boobs. Likes to hum to the music from the background. Chatty. Most importantly, very polite. (Say thank you to me for 3-4 times after the end of the session till i left the room).

Any other FRs of her from brudders out there?

sting
16-11-2003, 01:32 AM
bro freshjiVer,

anymore detail FR on her cos might be going down sometimes next week.

Darknites
27-11-2003, 10:40 AM
man... the spa really nobody goes anymore??

anyone know of any new gal worth visiting?

Cheers,
Shadow

sixnine
05-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Comparing Exe with Dragon, think Exe is going downhill. No new gals for so long, whereas Dragon is getting all of us so excited over their new gals recently.

Merl
05-12-2003, 08:55 AM
Is the damage at executive $42+$100 ?

sportmotor
05-12-2003, 09:54 AM
they are the same boss

Darknites
05-12-2003, 12:18 PM
i dun think they have downgraded their special price to $100... as a matter of fact, think if you show that you are a green horn, they will still ask for $150.

so, should expect $42 + $120 over there..

Cheers,
Shadow

enjoypdm
07-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by sixnine
Comparing Exe with Dragon, think Exe is going downhill. No new gals for so long, whereas Dragon is getting all of us so excited over their new gals recently.

I suppose all this gal going holidaying and we are still in sillypor. is there any good HC or TN in the West. cos now I got assignment in the West for 2 months might want to drop by to relax .

zac_hercules
07-01-2004, 06:56 PM
New gal called 'SUMMER'.

I can see that this thread is fading away. Y?
I'm not new to this site but this is my first contribution for you bros.
The new gal has just joined the hc for at least 3weeks.

Height: above 1.6m.
Looks: 9/10 (really gorgeous with long hair)
Body: 8.5/10 (Sexy, fair and smooth)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice & idiol for her size)
HJ: nvr try
BJ: 8/10 (Wow.. can cum out you know)
FJ: 8/10 (Feels really like f**kg your galfren)

Trust me bros... Try her and you won't regret.
Cheers...

ChanChwee
08-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by repsolman
Some brother said she thinking of getting married, or maybe come back to make more money... anyone has news?

Miss her...
Thanks bros...

Hi Bro,
In case u r still looking for Fiona (don't know whether same one), I tried her more than a year ago. She is tall and skinny one right? I know she left and then came back to work at HC in bukit timah and then move to Eminent and then again finally to Leisure. She still use same name there as I was there a few months ago. Anyway she had a boob job done in KL and now a little bigger boob. Nice gal.

I hope this helps.

stonestone
09-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Anyway, I think there is a new girl called Joey has damn big titrs there. I think is 36D. She is also very obliging. Can try bbbj but did not allow cim. Total damanage is 42 + 100. After 2nd visit.

repsolman
11-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks bro for offering the info. Unfortunately, they're different. The one from Leisure is not bad, but Fiona from Executive is really something special. Elegant, beautiful - really unique from all others I've tried. Sigh... don't think will ever see her again liao.

Originally posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bro,
In case u r still looking for Fiona (don't know whether same one), I tried her more than a year ago. She is tall and skinny one right? I know she left and then came back to work at HC in bukit timah and then move to Eminent and then again finally to Leisure. She still use same name there as I was there a few months ago. Anyway she had a boob job done in KL and now a little bigger boob. Nice gal.

I hope this helps.

Dreamz88
12-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by zac_hercules
New gal called 'SUMMER'.

I can see that this thread is fading away. Y?
I'm not new to this site but this is my first contribution for you bros.
The new gal has just joined the hc for at least 3weeks.

Height: above 1.6m.
Looks: 9/10 (really gorgeous with long hair)
Body: 8.5/10 (Sexy, fair and smooth)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice & idiol for her size)
HJ: nvr try
BJ: 8/10 (Wow.. can cum out you know)
FJ: 8/10 (Feels really like f**kg your galfren)

Trust me bros... Try her and you won't regret.
Cheers...

Hey Bro , can share with us what is the damage

zac_hercules
12-01-2004, 11:49 AM
As per normal for her first customer.. $150.

I don't know whether she's negotiable cos i never tried to. But believe me she's very frenly..
You may try ur luck.

ChanChwee
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Thanks bro for offering the info. Unfortunately, they're different. The one from Leisure is not bad, but Fiona from Executive is really something special. Elegant, beautiful - really unique from all others I've tried. Sigh... don't think will ever see her again liao.

repsolman,
Thanks for clearing this up. I never knew there was a different Fiona at Executive. Pity I never try but then I am sure there are always other girls just as good if not better.

While I feel for you (have been in similar situation before) I like to be philosophical about such things and look at the brighter side. It is probably a blessing. Anyway these girls have to quit some day and we all want to wish them a better life especially after giving us all the pleasures. Also when we come across a great girl, our human nature tend to want to form a close attachment to them, machiam like gf (unfornately it is usually our didi "talking" not our heart, although sometime I could be wrong). What usually happens is that we then tend to stick to this one or a few regulars. This actually stiffers our pleasures (without us actually realising it) and we miss out on some of the real pleasures that all of us set out looking for. Experience will tell that there are always other girls just as good if not even better. Unfortunately we need to sieve out all the "rubbish" to find the "gems" as most of our resources are limited. That is why this forum is so heavenly. All the bros (with similar extroverted didis) come together to share their experiences so that we all can try to avoid some of the "rubbish" and go straight for the "gems". Of course one always cannot forget that one man's "pussy" is another man's "rat hole".

Personally me and my kakis have been trying out the local (and regional i.e. Malaysia, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Australia, NZ, etc) HC & Karoke scene for a number of years. Unfortunately I was not aware of this forum until last week by chance (sorry I am no computer geek) and therefore have made many costly mistakes similar to some of my Bros on this forum. Unfortunately I also never keep record of all experiences so cannot shares past FRs (cannot remember liao). However I intend to provide Frs of all my new experiences going forward and hopefully also those of my kakis.

To all the Bros who regularly contribute (and also those that contribute but so not regular), thank you and well done. May your pleasures bring you to "heaven" regularly.

wolfgang
12-01-2004, 01:15 PM
wah bro chan,

tks for paying your tribute to the brudders here, if only the nation agrees we should even offer them a "MOST ACTIVE AND MOST CONTRIBUTIONS AWARDS" proudly sponsor by Sammy Boy and voted by all the brudders here.

The prize: a one night stay at HOTEL 81, with the selection of the :MENU's from BHC, all the brudders will share the cost...

how's that to promote positive FR ?

ChanChwee
12-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by wolfgang
wah bro chan,

tks for paying your tribute to the brudders here, if only the nation agrees we should even offer them a "MOST ACTIVE AND MOST CONTRIBUTIONS AWARDS" proudly sponsor by Sammy Boy and voted by all the brudders here.

The prize: a one night stay at HOTEL 81, with the selection of the :MENU's from BHC, all the brudders will share the cost...

how's that to promote positive FR ?

Great idea and I am happy to support. After all, with more contributions, in the long run we can all save cost by avoiding "rubbish". Rules must make sure that only FRs counts, slaming and sliming other bros cannot count.

Explorer2
12-01-2004, 01:35 PM
Great idea and I am happy to support. After all, with more contributions, in the long run we can all save cost by avoiding "rubbish". Rules must make sure that only FRs counts, slaming and sliming other bros cannot count.

So Bro,

for a start, where will your tour of duty begin with? Exec Hc or Leisure HC?
cos I am inviting you to join Bugis HC and give us a good FR on the gems there....

Cheers,
:D

ChanChwee
12-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
So Bro,

cos I am inviting you to join Bugis HC and give us a good FR on the gems there....

Cheers,

Hi Bro,
My fav is Dragon and then Leisure. Sometimes I try Executive. Other HC I have also tried before are those at Concord hotel, some in Serangoon Road (sorry cannot remember name, lao liao), East coast (sorry cannot remember name, lao liao), and Eminent.

After reading about BHC I am definitely already planning to try. No need formal invitation, but thanks anyway. Hope to try this week and then will share FR.

repsolman
12-01-2004, 10:34 PM
I totally agree with what u are saying. Only sad thing is... but I still haven't found... what I'm looking for... (U2).
Looking forward to your postings and FRs, share share ok?

repsolman,
Thanks for clearing this up. I never knew there was a different Fiona at Executive. Pity I never try but then I am sure there are always other girls just as good if not better.

While I feel for you (have been in similar situation before) I like to be philosophical about such things and look at the brighter side. It is probably a blessing. Anyway these girls have to quit some day and we all want to wish them a better life especially after giving us all the pleasures. Also when we come across a great girl, our human nature tend to want to form a close attachment to them, machiam like gf (unfornately it is usually our didi "talking" not our heart, although sometime I could be wrong). What usually happens is that we then tend to stick to this one or a few regulars. This actually stiffers our pleasures (without us actually realising it) and we miss out on some of the real pleasures that all of us set out looking for. Experience will tell that there are always other girls just as good if not even better. Unfortunately we need to sieve out all the "rubbish" to find the "gems" as most of our resources are limited. That is why this forum is so heavenly. All the bros (with similar extroverted didis) come together to share their experiences so that we all can try to avoid some of the "rubbish" and go straight for the "gems". Of course one always cannot forget that one man's "pussy" is another man's "rat hole".

Personally me and my kakis have been trying out the local (and regional i.e. Malaysia, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Australia, NZ, etc) HC & Karoke scene for a number of years. Unfortunately I was not aware of this forum until last week by chance (sorry I am no computer geek) and therefore have made many costly mistakes similar to some of my Bros on this forum. Unfortunately I also never keep record of all experiences so cannot shares past FRs (cannot remember liao). However I intend to provide Frs of all my new experiences going forward and hopefully also those of my kakis.

To all the Bros who regularly contribute (and also those that contribute but so not regular), thank you and well done. May your pleasures bring you to "heaven" regularly.

ChanChwee
13-01-2004, 11:16 AM
I totally agree with what u are saying. Only sad thing is... but I still haven't found... what I'm looking for... (U2).
Looking forward to your postings and FRs, share share ok?

Bro repsolman,
No problem about sharing. I visited BHC yesterday for the first time and tried Jess. See my posting on the BHC thread today.

Have you tried Ribena from DHC? She is one of my fav. Everything can (frenching, 69, AR, bbbj, etc) and make me feel like she is gf. But I like playing around so I only go back to her once in a while. Anyway she is very popular and need advance booking. Happy bonking....

ChanChwee
13-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Explorer2
So Bro,

Cheers,

Bro Explorer2,
After you encouragement, I could tahan any longer so I visited BHC yesterday. See my FR on the Bugis thread.

sting
28-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by zac_hercules
As per normal for her first customer.. $150.

I don't know whether she's negotiable cos i never tried to. But believe me she's very frenly..
You may try ur luck.

I think that you had paid the extreme price. For what i know, bros going there paid only about $100-$120.

sixnine
19-02-2004, 09:04 PM
This thread seems to be dying, how come no more FRs? Any new gals available?

The Renegade
19-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Tried Nina yesterday... Very talkative and was blabbering non- stop... Wasn't in the mood to do anything after listening to her nonsense but she was adament that I do some 'special'... Told her I'll just do a normal HJ for $50 but she wouldn't settle for that...lied to her that I didn't bring enough money but she just wouldn't give up.... she called counter to find out which room my friend was in and insisted that I borrow money from my friend to try her "special".....

Rush job... cannot lick... no fingering.... money wasted.... RTF NEVER!!

Bros, money are better spent elsewhere and on other girls....

Infuriated

wolfgang
20-02-2004, 08:41 AM
bro next time, warn her that you like to play rough and you want to do this..this .this and this.... including swallowing your cum... tell her other HC you go give you such services, laid all your agreement, if she agreed than proceed la. she will back out herself la...........i think you just too soft hearted for this ppl....

Merl
20-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Bro Renegade,

Tat Nina sounds like desparate for $ leh. If her svc not gd, you can always tell the counter staff. Anyway, with yr FR, more or less the effect is there liao.

May you hv a better bonk next time. Cheers ! :)

The Renegade
20-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by wolfgang
bro next time, warn her that you like to play rough and you want to do this..this .this and this.... including swallowing your cum... tell her other HC you go give you such services, laid all your agreement, if she agreed than proceed la. she will back out herself la...........i think you just too soft hearted for this ppl....

Yeah... you are absolutely right there... I'm just too soft-hearted... I have this mentality that they are out to make a living and don't see a point in being too harsh on them... thus landing myself on the losing end occasionally.... perhaps it's time I change my attitude towards them... :p

The Renegade
20-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Merl
Bro Renegade,

Tat Nina sounds like desparate for $ leh. If her svc not gd, you can always tell the counter staff. Anyway, with yr FR, more or less the effect is there liao.

Well, one man's meat is another's poison... maybe she'll still have her pool of regulars and other bros might enjoy her company... but definitely not me...

You too... happy bonking...:D

gkhong
22-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi,

Sorry ot bother you guys.
Anyone knows where is Joyce of Executive now?
Think she left Executive moer than 6 months ago.
Cannot forget her smooth skin and nice boobs(pink nipples!).
Appreciate your help!

sportmotor
22-02-2004, 11:12 PM
burdder gkhong, any info on your joyce?
if haf pls share wif us here.
btw haf u tried ssc, jolin?

gkhong
23-02-2004, 09:37 PM
I do not remember in detail but strongly remember her good shape body especially for her boobs. Her boobs was not so big but very good shape and had small pikish nipple which I like most. I really miss her body. Hope someone has information where she is now.

Sorry I do not know Jolin of SSC. Is she good?

Darknites
27-02-2004, 11:14 AM
bro, dun bother about Jolin from SCC.. if you read the FRs throughout the site, you would notice that sportsmotor got his reputation quite bad liao.. promoting his own joint with false FRs..

so concentrate your effort somewhere else, dun waste time at SCC..

Cheers,
Shadow

sixnine
01-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Who has the biggest breasts in Exe? Can anyone share with all bros here?

mikoh
04-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Summer

This is my first time into this forum. I must say very informative after reading so many postings (experience). So, yesterday , I went to Executive, and tried SUMMER. Rating:

Face - 6.5/10 (side view) 7 /10 (front view)
BJ - 4/10 (normal) - I expected better stimulation
FJ - 4/10 (normal) - does'nt allowed fingering .....
Pusy - 3/10 (very loose) - mind u , my didi is of above average size.
Personality - 7/10 (pretty chatty)

I suggest better alternative like Jess or Yuki (much more active during s...)

Smeagol
05-03-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Merl
Bro Renegade,

This Nina.... I got her once. She's petite, slim and quite a handful boobs right?? quite chio also rite??

Yah very talkative. I was quite happy with her service. But that day I super good form.... bonk her really nice and hard and long. Think she was very shioke.... throughout and after the session, she was very happy.... treat me very nice... even help to tower dry my body leh?? hmmm..... maybe I was just lucky. :D

The Renegade
05-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Smeagol
This Nina.... I got her once. She's petite, slim and quite a handful boobs right?? quite chio also rite??

Yah very talkative. I was quite happy with her service. But that day I super good form.... bonk her really nice and hard and long. Think she was very shioke.... throughout and after the session, she was very happy.... treat me very nice... even help to tower dry my body leh?? hmmm..... maybe I was just lucky. :D

One man's meat is another's poison... perhaps you're more handsome than me and she took a liking to you... :p

Piranas
05-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Used to have a kitty there? Remember she look a bit llike Channel U Apple Hong.....is she still there?

Ah Paul
07-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Anyone have a new list of the gals here? Cos i think many chio gals have left liao...
Btw can anyone tell me which gals are old in her age? Cos i dun like 'jie di lian'....

tanterry
07-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Ah Paul
Anyone have a new list of the gals here? Cos i think many chio gals have left liao...
Btw can anyone tell me which gals are old in her age? Cos i dun like 'jie di lian'....

Then... how old are you? Anyway, the gers have to be of 21 year old & above.

phantom53sg
07-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Bro tanterry,

Why dun you look for Michele...I think she should be 28 or 29 yo.

Regards,

Phantom

07-03-2004, 09:36 PM
last time i go to this spa and the girl charge me S$150 for fj, i think it's expensive. just want to compare to GL which also charge at S$150 and which side is better?

Base on the body and service both side provide!

phantom53sg
07-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Bro 12345,

Service wise, generally Gl gals are "No horse run" lah....further more, it is cheaper at $150/- net only whereas you have to pay the entrance fees for HC on top of what you have to pay the gals.

The only plus point for a HC is the availability of the facilities (Steam and sauna, TV Room etc..) for you to relax before and after the f*%&k. GL is purley a "Fuck Shop"...In "FUCK", Out "Go".

But beware, not all the GL gals are offering "Tok Gong" service. Read the FR at the Geyland tread and get more info before heading down. Enjoy.

Phantom

sting
12-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Bro tanterry,

Why dun you look for Michele...I think she should be 28 or 29 yo.

Regards,

Phantom

So bro phantom,

wats your rating for this Michele u recommending??

sting

12-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Bro 12345,

Service wise, generally Gl gals are "No horse run" lah....further more, it is cheaper at $150/- net only whereas you have to pay the entrance fees for HC on top of what you have to pay the gals.

The only plus point for a HC is the availability of the facilities (Steam and sauna, TV Room etc..) for you to relax before and after the f*%&k. GL is purley a "Fuck Shop"...In "FUCK", Out "Go".

But beware, not all the GL gals are offering "Tok Gong" service. Read the FR at the Geyland tread and get more info before heading down. Enjoy.

Phantom

Thanks Bro,

If i want to spent S$150 to fuck, i think i'll go geylang as what you have said "No Horse run".

If i go hc, i don't really use the facilities cause they are too many people looking at each other which might meet someone you know!

BoyToy
12-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by 12345
Thanks Bro,

If i want to spent S$150 to fuck, i think i'll go geylang as what you have said "No Horse run".

If i go hc, i don't really use the facilities cause they are too many people looking at each other which might meet someone you know!
Hey, if you meet someone you know in the steam bath or hot pool, you both came for the same reason. Nothing to feel shy about. In fact, you can catch up with your fren, tok some cock and even share FR afterwards. Nobody will then on each other's gf or wife. Hum sup brothers in arms.

Another thing i have to disagree is the fact tt ppl prefer HC than GL not for he facilities onli. It's mainly for the discreetness. When you go Geylang, ppl will know yr purpose there. When you go chinatown or orchard plaza, ppl will not suspect anything until you step inside the HC. And the gals there are not bonked as frequently as GL WLs...

Each has it's pros and cons....

BigD
12-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Bro 12345,

Phantom

Try Lexon, entrance fee $50 and FJ $100. Total is still $150 and you get to use the pool, have good food and great bonking! It is still the best deal in town.

We should start a tread on Good HC at reasonable price.

12-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by BoyToy
Hey, if you meet someone you know in the steam bath or hot pool, you both came for the same reason. Nothing to feel shy about. In fact, you can catch up with your fren, tok some cock and even share FR afterwards. Nobody will then on each other's gf or wife. Hum sup brothers in arms.

Another thing i have to disagree is the fact tt ppl prefer HC than GL not for he facilities onli. It's mainly for the discreetness. When you go Geylang, ppl will know yr purpose there. When you go chinatown or orchard plaza, ppl will not suspect anything until you step inside the HC. And the gals there are not bonked as frequently as GL WLs...

Each has it's pros and cons....

I know bro, but if i paid $150 for fj in executive and i still need to paid for the entrance fee, but if i go GL. i just paid for the ponk fee!

Ah Paul
12-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Hi there, how come this thread so quiet liao. It seems like it has die long time ago.... Anybody has any recent update on this spa? :confused:

MMM88
16-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Hi Bro out there
Let's keep this tread alive.... Today , I went to EXEC, met a new gal, Fiona . Heard just arrived 1 month ago. Got the office pretty innocent CFM look.
Petite and 21 year old. Here is the statistic:

Looks : 8/10 (school girl look)
BJ : 8/10 (did the quick up and down motion)
FJ : 6.5/10 (not much of any participation- however, allows frenchin and doggy style9 // No fingering
Damage - $130

Not too good in FJ, but the looks sure is refreshing and makes the whole encounter (conquest) satisfying..... Worth trying - maybe once in a while especially when you get sick and tired with the normal gals.
:)

ahleck2002
17-07-2004, 12:40 PM
any bros can give a run-down of the gals in Exe. as never been there for a long long time. the last time was with Michelle, Debbie. not sure these gals still there.

repsolman
19-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Sigh... still miss the old Fiona. Where is she, oh where is she???

Hi Bro out there
Let's keep this tread alive.... Today , I went to EXEC, met a new gal, Fiona . Heard just arrived 1 month ago. Got the office pretty innocent CFM look.
Petite and 21 year old. Here is the statistic:

Looks : 8/10 (school girl look)
BJ : 8/10 (did the quick up and down motion)
FJ : 6.5/10 (not much of any participation- however, allows frenchin and doggy style9 // No fingering
Damage - $130

Not too good in FJ, but the looks sure is refreshing and makes the whole encounter (conquest) satisfying..... Worth trying - maybe once in a while especially when you get sick and tired with the normal gals.
:)

iceman
19-07-2004, 10:25 AM
Damage - $130

Tks for the FR brudder,
$130, including entrance? If it's only the FJ, then it must be the most ex in Singapore. Even Dragon is only $120.
Haven't been to EHC before. Thinking of going..How's the facilities compare to Dragon, Lexon? :)

Darknites
21-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Tks for the FR brudder,
$130, including entrance? If it's only the FJ, then it must be the most ex in Singapore. Even Dragon is only $120.
Haven't been to EHC before. Thinking of going..How's the facilities compare to Dragon, Lexon? :)

Executive and Dragon are sister HC, ie, owned by the same boss and just across the street.

Dragon has been getting all the limelight these 1-2 years, maybe it's the owner's strategy to put the younger and prettier gals in Dragon.. Executive has quite a few of the ang-pais from the previous MSHC.. so, their business depends on those regulars that still go for them.. but frankly, these old time ang pais already more or less going down the hill... how to remain in prime after 5 yrs in this industry?

Anyway, facilities of both places exactly the same.. even deco also look almost the same. Of cos layout a little different..

Executive does charge at a little discount nowadays.. been quite some time since I visited it.. think the charge now is $43 or $46? so, slightly lower then Dragon.. the price the gals quote is similar though, will start with $150 if you do not know the market, but will accept $120 anytime.

Cheers,
Shadow

phantom53sg
21-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Anyway, facilities of both places exactly the same.. even deco also look almost the same. Of cos layout a little different..
Executive does charge at a little discount nowadays.. been quite some time since I visited it.. think the charge now is $43 or $46? so, slightly lower then Dragon.. the price the gals quote is similar though, will start with $150 if you do not know the market, but will accept $120 anytime.Cheers,Shadow

Hi Bro ShadowBro,

Some update on this Spa....

1) The charges is $48/-....it was reduced to $42/- during the SARS period but had since revised upwards.

2) Executive Spa was renovated only recently...the counter now looks like a hotel lobby, bright and nice...that is the way it should be.

3) I think the boss is trying to recruit some new gals to back up the current lot...Michele, Coco, Snow etc...A case in point, the newbie Fiona was supposed to work in Dragon but was deployed over to Executive. :D

Happy Bonking,
Phantom

Darknites
22-07-2004, 12:49 AM
3) I think the boss is trying to recruit some new gals to back up the current lot...Michele, Coco, Snow etc...A case in point, the newbie Fiona was supposed to work in Dragon but was deployed over to Executive.

Happy Bonking,
Phantom

Hehe... I know

Actually I tried Fiona on her 2nd day she joined Executive.. thought I mentioned to you also :p

Anyway, did not followup with the FR immediately cos was quite busy.. then after a while.. got too lazy to recall what happened.. though I kept wanting to RTF.. but as you know, now I'm more into the FLs.. have not been visiting even DHC or BHC nowadays...

For a short FR on Fiona:
Looks: 7/10 (She is the sort of sweet and cute type.. but if you like Sun Yen Zi look - which I like, I'll bumb that up to 8/10)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and proportionate.. no worries, though she looks like Sun, her figure is much better then Sun's.. at least, she prob has a B cup compared to Sun's flat airport)
Service: 7/10 (as mentioned, she was only 2 days old when I visited her.. she was almost totally new.. would ask what you like and very willing to please.. she did the SOP catbath and a so so BBBJ..)
FJ: 8/10 (like screwing gf.. was totally engrossed and responsive.. however, I was taking the lead.. it actually feel nice once in a while to take total control... not so professional feeling)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (we were talking like good friends and she was seeking advice from me.. :p so, the session was very enjoyable..)
Overall: 8/10 (For me.. was worth it.. good feeling, though lack of skill.. made up for the gf factor)
RTF: I will definitely go back.. just a matter of when.. (too much choice now)

Okie, sorry for the late, late FR.. but better late than never, right?

Cheers,
Shadow

MMM88
22-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Did Snow came back? or this is the NEW Snow?? I heard she left EXEC the last time (2 month ago).... If she is back , definitely go back to look for her. She is pretty good and reponsive (u know wht I mean)... Michelle and Snow pretty the same league .
;)

MMM88
22-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Yo Bro
Just got bk from KL. The damage $130 does not include the entrance @ $48. Normal rate - $120 , but i paid $10 more for that innocent look..... :p

buayKan!
22-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Hi guys,

i believe this is my 4th FR since i started luking this webbie...

I followed some of the brother's FR here and when to look for Fiona....

Boy! she is pretty... the whole work is pretty SOP, except i usually finish up very fast, and had a smoke in the room with her... chatting... i like to do that alot, asking where they stay...etc..etc...

anyway, these are my ratings...

Looks: 9/10 (would have given her 10/10 if it didn't sound too perfect)
BJ: 6/10
FJ:6/10
Chatting: 8/10 (she sounded more inteligent than most i've been with)

RTF: can't really tell now... i never F the same gal twice

not very good at FRing..... sorry... but if you like it, i can do with a bit of reputation points! :D

Darknites
23-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Hi guys,

i believe this is my 4th FR since i started luking this webbie...

I followed some of the brother's FR here and when to look for Fiona....

Boy! she is pretty... the whole work is pretty SOP, except i usually finish up very fast, and had a smoke in the room with her... chatting... i like to do that alot, asking where they stay...etc..etc...

anyway, these are my ratings...

Looks: 9/10 (would have given her 10/10 if it didn't sound too perfect)
BJ: 6/10
FJ:6/10
Chatting: 8/10 (she sounded more inteligent than most i've been with)

RTF: can't really tell now... i never F the same gal twice

not very good at FRing..... sorry... but if you like it, i can do with a bit of reputation points! :D

Glad you liked her, I for one thinks that she deserved more attention..

From what I know, she used to work in those big KTVs in KL.. while she was working there.. she kept herself "high", ie, does not "sia sui" meaning, do FJ with her customers.. so, she has a good reputation there.. but working as a KTV gal has its toll.. lots of drinking and though $ is not bad.. without the part-timing, but cannot be a long-term job as the drinking kills... so, she decided to come to S'pore, do a few good years in HC and go back to retire..

She is pretty and a nice girl.. be good to her :)

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
10-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Glad you liked her, I for one thinks that she deserved more attention..

From what I know, she used to work in those big KTVs in KL.. while she was working there.. she kept herself "high", ie, does not "sia sui" meaning, do FJ with her customers.. so, she has a good reputation there.. but working as a KTV gal has its toll.. lots of drinking and though $ is not bad.. without the part-timing, but cannot be a long-term job as the drinking kills... so, she decided to come to S'pore, do a few good years in HC and go back to retire..

She is pretty and a nice girl.. be good to her :)

Cheers,
Shadow

Wah.. no one tried Fiona yet apart from BuayKan and myself??? She is a real gem.. those who frequent Dragon should give her a try.. dun think she loss out those angpais over there..

Cheers,
Shadow

iceman
11-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Wah.. no one tried Fiona yet apart from BuayKan and myself??? She is a real gem.. those who frequent Dragon should give her a try.. dun think she loss out those angpais over there..

Cheers,
Shadow

YOu mean Executive? hvn't been there..how's the place compared to Dragon...used to go Dragon but find that the facilities deteriorating..Executive should be better since it's just been renovated? is the food they serve better than the "loti" (served in plastic utensils) at dragon
?

manfon
11-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Hehe... I know

Actually I tried Fiona on her 2nd day she joined Executive.. thought I mentioned to you also :p

Anyway, did not followup with the FR immediately cos was quite busy.. then after a while.. got too lazy to recall what happened.. though I kept wanting to RTF.. but as you know, now I'm more into the FLs.. have not been visiting even DHC or BHC nowadays...

For a short FR on Fiona:
Looks: 7/10 (She is the sort of sweet and cute type.. but if you like Sun Yen Zi look - which I like, I'll bumb that up to 8/10)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and proportionate.. no worries, though she looks like Sun, her figure is much better then Sun's.. at least, she prob has a B cup compared to Sun's flat airport)
Service: 7/10 (as mentioned, she was only 2 days old when I visited her.. she was almost totally new.. would ask what you like and very willing to please.. she did the SOP catbath and a so so BBBJ..)
FJ: 8/10 (like screwing gf.. was totally engrossed and responsive.. however, I was taking the lead.. it actually feel nice once in a while to take total control... not so professional feeling)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (we were talking like good friends and she was seeking advice from me.. :p so, the session was very enjoyable..)
Overall: 8/10 (For me.. was worth it.. good feeling, though lack of skill.. made up for the gf factor)
RTF: I will definitely go back.. just a matter of when.. (too much choice now)

Okie, sorry for the late, late FR.. but better late than never, right?

Cheers,
Shadow

She was fully booked for days when she first started and now you is still promoting her.. i wonder when do i get my chance.. hahhaa..

ya... the sunyanzi lookalike.. i remember(seen her once at dragon reception)

Darknites
12-08-2004, 12:52 PM
She was fully booked for days when she first started and now you is still promoting her.. i wonder when do i get my chance.. hahhaa..

ya... the sunyanzi lookalike.. i remember(seen her once at dragon reception)

Frankly speaking, I have not been there for quite some time.. just find that the attention on her should have been better, since she is really not bad. I really quite like her cos i think she is pretty and very sincere...

But the way you put it.. like me her OKT like that.. promoting for her :mad:

keke... anyway, no offence taken.. but have you tried her?

Cheers,
Shadow

manfon
12-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Frankly speaking, I have not been there for quite some time.. just find that the attention on her should have been better, since she is really not bad. I really quite like her cos i think she is pretty and very sincere...

But the way you put it.. like me her OKT like that.. promoting for her :mad:

keke... anyway, no offence taken.. but have you tried her?

Cheers,
Shadow

no.. havent been there for months.. last time I try to book her, everytime i call, she is fully booked.. one day I saw the timetable.. her timeslot is all fully book till night time.. haha.. then the gal who service me(cannot rem who) tell me that its a common thing for new gal, last time she also like dat (sound abit sour when she says it.. heheh) anyway, me just kidding about you promoting her.... if she is good, she is good.. i usually don't go for angpai..... :cool:

repsolman
12-08-2004, 10:49 PM
FR on Fiona

Face: 8 sweet like sun yan zi, but on closer look not the pretty type
Body: 5 skinny and no shape, saggy bottom
Boobs: 4 just A+ no big deal
Skin: 5 not very smooth, lots of marks
BBBJ: 6 short and ordinary
HJ: NA
FJ: 6 few positions, doggie view poor, missionary keep on blocking, damn fake moan, wiry and messy bush
Attitude: 3 No conversation at all, like mouth very precious
Open mouth like those kampong girl type. Ask for $150 wtf think I first time there.
RTF: No way

If you want to imagine bonking SYZ, can try. Maybe u will enjoy.
Just for the face, but no class at all.

This is only my humble opinion. You all try to find out for yourself.
For me, she really CMI in all other areas. Compared to the previous Fiona from Executive, like heaven and earth man :mad:

soonkee
13-08-2004, 12:51 AM
fr fiona,
she is not really that good than the previous fiona, she seem like she having drug. maybe she is new here and the 'company' push her for client. really cant make make it compare to snow.............

ST1100
13-08-2004, 09:32 AM
fr fiona,
she is not really that good than the previous fiona, she seem like she having drug. maybe she is new here and the 'company' push her for client. really cant make make it compare to snow.............

Aiyo.. the previous FIona is a class of her own man.. so model like... dun think she got a prob being a model for top class magazine... but she's gone mean she's gone...

re-mentioning her just make me recall the time i had her... understand that she will not come back into this line anymore.. a gal that truely "shang an" (stop this line)...

justme
13-08-2004, 11:42 AM
and I thought I was the only one who thought she was on drug or something...

fr fiona,

repsolman
13-08-2004, 11:16 PM
I think you guys are right. She a bit like zombie like that. Scary. Her body also no tone one, actually look quite pitiful. Maybe bros out there can visit her and spend some sympathy money. :D

and I thought I was the only one who thought she was on drug or something...

same_andy
14-08-2004, 12:04 AM
hi all bros

i am looking for a masseur by name of yuki who used to work at executive about 6 months ago before she left. can any brother there assist ?

thanks.

same_andy
14-08-2004, 12:10 AM
hi all bros

i am looking for YUKI who used to work at executive about 6 months ago before she left executive.

can any bro assist ?

thanks.

fairchild
22-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Not sure but is the Yuki at Lexon the same Yuki? :rolleyes:

hi all bros

i am looking for YUKI who used to work at executive about 6 months ago before she left executive.

can any bro assist ?

thanks.

Tiong
23-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Not sure but is the Yuki at Lexon the same Yuki? :rolleyes:
No, it is definately not the same YUKI, YUKI of Lexon comes from Lesiure. She started there sometime March 2003. Moved to Lexon this year arond March.
Anyway, there are so many YUKI in this HC industries.

fairchild
23-08-2004, 09:19 PM
No, it is definately not the same YUKI, YUKI of Lexon comes from Lesiure. She started there sometime March 2003. Moved to Lexon this year arond March.

Oh. Thanks for the info Bro Tiong.

New the HC scene ; ) Cheers!

BTW any good recommendation here at executive? :rolleyes:

si_pai_kia
30-08-2004, 10:22 PM
In the The New Paper its advertise as only $30 for 45 minutes.
Guess business must have been bad.

adv0cate
02-09-2004, 10:07 PM
any brudders know if michelle still working at executive :confused:

phantom53sg
03-09-2004, 10:19 PM
any brudders know if michelle still working at executive :confused:

Brudder advOcate,

Michelle should be around. :D Try calling them to do a booking.

Tel No :- 62217533

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

adv0cate
03-09-2004, 10:47 PM
thanks Brudder phantom, real help i got there. :p Brudder advOcate,

Michelle should be around. :D Try calling them to do a booking.

Tel No :- 62217533

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

phantom53sg
04-09-2004, 11:21 AM
In the The New Paper its advertise as only $30 for 45 minutes.
Guess business must have been bad.

Brudder si_pai_kia,

Wrong info lah...The executive that you mentioned is "Orchard Executive" in Orchard Road. You are right, it was advertised as $38/- for 45 mins of Massage.

The Executive Spa here is situated at Marina South. The entrance fees is still the same at $48/-. :D

For to correct the error.

Phantom

darkstar
05-09-2004, 02:47 PM

dam rite bro... so many yukis out there

... but i will oways remember the yuki at bhc ... i think shes no more working there but shes one of my fav at one time... very gf, slim, good bonk.... any bro rem her?

Accord_JDM
10-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Confirmed the entry fee is only $48/- cos just went there with my frds yesterday....

had a session with this girl named AMY...
not sure if she is new there cos me long time never go to this HC liao...

here is the brief FR of AMY...
Name : Amy (malaysian chinese - ipoh girl... cool)
Looks : 8.5/10 (the kind of looks that i fancy)
Body : 7.5/10 (nice built, curvy and smooth skin)
Figure : 7.5/10 (est. 34b-25-35, gd to touch)
Massage : 6.5/10 (anyhow press, no strength)
HJ : 8.5/10 (provide JG & HJ for $50... shiok)
BJ : na (too tired so never try, her rate is $100)
FJ : na (too tired so never try, her rate is $150)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (chatty, friendly and accomodating)
RTF : 100% (to try other services she provide)

ss7735
13-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Heard that new girl Apple is quite a looker. Any reviews from bros here?

5stars
13-09-2004, 10:57 PM
I have never been to Executive HC. Used to cheong HC, now focusing on cute PRCs :p

Your FR sound tasty & tempting to me.

1. May I know her age?
2. How the facilities here as compared to the next door, Dragon HC.

Thanks ,,,,

Confirmed the entry fee is only $48/- cos just went there with my frds yesterday....

lcashley
01-10-2004, 01:29 AM
is old fave snow still arnd? anyone check her out recenlty

Tiong
01-10-2004, 10:34 AM

Amy is quite new, only been around for a few months. She used to be working in JB at Continental Hotel. Nice lady, good looking, fair skin and nice boobs. She told me that there was an old man who want to maintain her but she turns him down.

VW123
04-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Amy is quite new, only been around for a few months. She used to be working in JB at Continental Hotel. Nice lady, good looking, fair skin and nice boobs. She told me that there was an old man who want to maintain her but she turns him down.

Any bros know how old is this amy ?

Tiong
04-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Any bros know how old is this amy ?
She did told me once but I just can't remember. She should be around 26 to 28 years old. She looks old enough because she is quite big build but also looks young because of her very fair skin with no flaws. She has very nice complexion too. Although she is not slim but proportionate with her boobs.

MrAte
21-10-2004, 09:28 AM
last nite damn bo liao, got nothing to do so i popped by executive... 1st time i went there, last time go dragon... anyway i had Fiona and the whole experience was a disappointment...

Brief FR on Fiona

Looks 7/10 (looks not bad, but quite skinny)
Massage 7/10 (massage was quite good)
HJ don't have
BJ 4/10 (blow for a little while den ask me wanna be on top or not)
FJ 4/10 (damn jialat cos she just lie there, only moan moan abit that's all)
attitude 3/10 (damn quiet and unfriendly)
RTF Definitely not, think better off going back to find my Winter in Dragon

but then when i just got there, i see Amy like not bad, quite pretty with big boobs....

soonkee
12-11-2004, 05:53 PM
this is the thread, for brother who cannot find it

Darknites
16-11-2004, 10:21 AM
The Executive Spa here is situated at Marina South. The entrance fees is still the same at $48/-. :D

Phantom

Bro Phantom,

Do you know of the gals in Executive? Have not been there for a long time since I have not favorites over there.. anyone you could recommend?

Cheers,
Shadow

andycarlos77
24-11-2004, 10:43 AM
last nite damn bo liao, got nothing to do so i popped by executive... 1st time i went there, last time go dragon... anyway i had Fiona and the whole experience was a disappointment...

Brief FR on Fiona

Looks 7/10 (looks not bad, but quite skinny)
Massage 7/10 (massage was quite good)
HJ don't have
BJ 4/10 (blow for a little while den ask me wanna be on top or not)
FJ 4/10 (damn jialat cos she just lie there, only moan moan abit that's all)
attitude 3/10 (damn quiet and unfriendly)
RTF Definitely not, think better off going back to find my Winter in Dragon

but then when i just got there, i see Amy like not bad, quite pretty with big boobs

Ya, agree wif u..her service is not v good. hmm..looks r ok n abit innoncent but talks like an ah lian

acka
04-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi bro, totally agree with you guys on Fiona. Asked for Body Massage with HJ and that was all i got. A body massage on my dick (using her tits) and a HJ. Cant even be bothered to pay attention to other parts of my body...it was a really lousy experience...worst i've had in a HC so far.
Brief FR on Fiona

Looks 7/10 (looks like stefanie sun, skinny)
Massage 5.5/10 (had better)
HJ 4/10 ( Keep stopping and saying she's tired.Never really bothered to ask if i was feeling it. Had to force myself to cum)
BJ Nil (damn lucky never try)
FJ Nil (once again thank goodness!!)
attitude 3/10 (damn quiet and unfriendly - i'll second that.even had to ask her to smile!)
RTF Are you Kidding me ??!?

Darknites
04-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi bro, totally agree with you guys on Fiona. Asked for Body Massage with HJ and that was all i got. A body massage on my dick (using her tits) and a HJ. Cant even be bothered to pay attention to other parts of my body...it was a really lousy experience...worst i've had in a HC so far.
Brief FR on Fiona

Looks 7/10 (looks like stefanie sun, skinny)
Massage 5.5/10 (had better)
HJ 4/10 ( Keep stopping and saying she's tired.Never really bothered to ask if i was feeling it. Had to force myself to cum)
BJ Nil (damn lucky never try)
FJ Nil (once again thank goodness!!)
attitude 3/10 (damn quiet and unfriendly - i'll second that.even had to ask her to smile!)
RTF Are you Kidding me ??!?

wow... seems like Fiona really cannot make it now...

Sorry I recommended her when she just joined.. but my experience with her then was quite good.. as a newbie for a couple of days, she was silling to learn and quite responsive.. but I guess she has changed since..

Have not rtf her since all the bad comments on her... guess we should keep away from her then..

Cheers,
Shadow

Nikonf2.8
04-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Wat abt Little Snow still around or not?
Coco, Kitty........ :confused:

Nikonf2.8
04-12-2004, 12:35 PM
:confused: :confused:

Little Snow still around?

Nikonf2.8
04-12-2004, 12:37 PM
:eek: :eek:
Snow still around?

jordi
12-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Anyone with FR on Apple ?

:eek: :eek:
Snow still around?

soccernet
05-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Brudder si_pai_kia,

Wrong info lah...The executive that you mentioned is "Orchard Executive" in Orchard Road. You are right, it was advertised as $38/- for 45 mins of Massage.

Phantom

halo... just goto www.listings.com.sg and get the latest details.. knn free one ..la!

Wang Ye
05-01-2005, 08:50 AM
On my way to dragon last year (last week actually), I saw a pretty young thing come up the stairs she had striking purple hair. Called the reception yesterday was told there is one with red hair called honey.

Any of the bros here can confirm if there is such a purple hair sweet thing there? Thanks in advance.

hoiqegoi
07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
think honey is a new girl....purple one havent seen b4....but wunt be interested anyways

canthaveenuf
08-01-2005, 03:02 PM
think honey is a new girl....purple one havent seen b4....but wunt be interested anyways

Yes, this Honey girl with striking red hair is a new girl at the HC. I just tried her yesterday.

First time at Executive. Quite a nice place. Entry price ($48) a bit high though. Didn't get to try out the facilities (dunno what there is also).

Anyway, FR on Honey:

She is from KL, been here only 1 month.

Looks: 7-8/10
I won't say she is those drop-dead gorgeous type or CFM type. All her features on her face is quite proportional. Face quite pleasant and pretty. Her red hair is pretty striking. In some ways, to me, she look a bit like a Malaysian actor/singer (yes, actor) Guan De Hui. Not to say that she look manly though. During our TCSS session, she said that Porsche from Dragon looks something like her. I have not tried Porsche so can't comment.

Body: 6-7/10
Boobs is not too big but good enough for me. Can't remember liao but I think her nipples quite big and very pinkish. She is quite petite. Figure quite OK for me. Skin quite smooth and fair.

Catbath: 6/10
Quite long.

BJ: 6-7/10
I am not expert in BJ, not sure if using the teeth is correct way to do it or not. I remember my di-di felt her teeth a bit. But OK lah, not very painful. While the di-di is in her mouth, she will continue to use her tongue to caress it. She is also the only HC girl so far that do two rounds of BJ on me.

FJ: 7/10
Quite SOP. Was very surprised that she requested for me on top first. I think she tired. Me quite chin-chye and went along. Finished up in doggie. Very tired. Tried to lick her neck and ears but she said ticklish. Didn't get to suck/lick her boobs much. Throughout the session, she closed her eyes. Moaning is soft. One small negative is that she didn't use perfume so can smell a bit of cigarette smell.

GF feel: 7/10
One thing about her is that she don't smile much. When she don't smile, she can look quite fierce (which she also acknowledge). But when she smiled, she is very pretty and sweet. TCSS quite OK but she is ont those very pro-active and chatty type. Need time to warm up. But once done, she is OK. After the session, managed to spend 5-10 min TCSS with her. Very nice and pleasant girl to talk to. She also quite cute. When she asked me I want special or not, I said OK but $150 is very expensive, she sticked out her tongue (like a shy girl who has done something wrong) and asked me every so softly, shyly and gently, "ke yi ma?". My small head instantly took over and said Yes.

RTF: Definitely and I think will become her regular too. And when I do, will ask her to put on perfume, smile more and not close her eyes during the love making (cos she got quite nice eyes actually).

So far, my favourite HC girl is Carnation from Dragon, whom I have not RTF yet cos very expensive. I think Honey will be a very good alternative for me. Overall, I really liked this girl (nice face, good body, pleasant personality) despite the small negatives, which can be corrected easily.

Cheers

Wang Ye
10-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Many thanks brother canthaveenuf and hoiqegoi. Agree Carnation of DHS is very good and worth every cent. I thought executive rate should be $120? Will ear-mark Honey.

hoiqegoi
10-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Many thanks brother canthaveenuf and hoiqegoi. Agree Carnation of DHS is very good and worth every cent. I thought executive rate should be $120? Will ear-mark Honey.

$120???? no lah....prob u're talking abt orchard exec?

Wang Ye
10-01-2005, 02:24 PM
$120???? no lah....prob u're talking abt orchard exec?

Heng Ah! Lucky you clarify this otherwise go cheong there not enough vitamin M, very xia suai. $150 is fine provided I like the goods plus to date I always go for FJs. Thanks again for the heads up.

hoiqegoi
10-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Heng Ah! Lucky you clarify this otherwise go cheong there not enough vitamin M, very xia suai. $150 is fine provided I like the goods plus to date I always go for FJs. Thanks again for the heads up.

oh bro i think i misunderstood u here....
entry for exec is $48.....but the standard rate for girls is $120.....DO NOT PAY $150......if they quote $150, just say "why? price increase already meh?"..... :cool:

Samue169
10-01-2005, 09:31 PM
or u can always insist dat u have been here many times oredi... they'll usu act blur ask for $150 esp when u disclose dat u new there...

even the more chio Dragon gals oso charge $120!!

oh bro i think i misunderstood u here....
entry for exec is $48.....but the standard rate for girls is $120.....DO NOT PAY $150......if they quote $150, just say "why? price increase already meh?"..... :cool:

Samue169
10-01-2005, 09:38 PM
So how is she as compared to gals like Snow or Fiona, if any bros out there hav tried all 3??

I've oni tried the above mentioned 2... Snow as usual the angpai definitely good service; Fiona luckily tried her during her 1st few weeks there when her attitude was better...

I'vv not been there for a looong time liao... thread oso seems to be dying...

Yes, this Honey girl with striking red hair is a new girl at the HC. I just tried her yesterday.

First time at Executive. Quite a nice place. Entry price ($48) a bit high though. Didn't get to try out the facilities (dunno what there is also).

Anyway, FR on Honey:

She is from KL, been here only 1 month.

Looks: 7-8/10
I won't say she is those drop-dead gorgeous type or CFM type. All her features on her face is quite proportional. Face quite pleasant and pretty. Her red hair is pretty striking. In some ways, to me, she look a bit like a Malaysian actor/singer (yes, actor) Guan De Hui. Not to say that she look manly though. During our TCSS session, she said that Porsche from Dragon looks something like her. I have not tried Porsche so can't comment.

Body: 6-7/10
Boobs is not too big but good enough for me. Can't remember liao but I think her nipples quite big and very pinkish. She is quite petite. Figure quite OK for me. Skin quite smooth and fair.

Catbath: 6/10
Quite long.

BJ: 6-7/10
I am not expert in BJ, not sure if using the teeth is correct way to do it or not. I remember my di-di felt her teeth a bit. But OK lah, not very painful. While the di-di is in her mouth, she will continue to use her tongue to caress it. She is also the only HC girl so far that do two rounds of BJ on me.

Quite SOP. Was very surprised that she requested for me on top first. I think she tired. Me quite chin-chye and went along. Finished up in doggie. Very tired. Tried to lick her neck and ears but she said ticklish. Didn't get to suck/lick her boobs much. Throughout the session, she closed her eyes. Moaning is soft. One small negative is that she didn't use perfume so can smell a bit of cigarette smell.

GF feel: 7/10
One thing about her is that she don't smile much. When she don't smile, she can look quite fierce (which she also acknowledge). But when she smiled, she is very pretty and sweet. TCSS quite OK but she is ont those very pro-active and chatty type. Need time to warm up. But once done, she is OK. After the session, managed to spend 5-10 min TCSS with her. Very nice and pleasant girl to talk to. She also quite cute. When she asked me I want special or not, I said OK but $150 is very expensive, she sticked out her tongue (like a shy girl who has done something wrong) and asked me every so softly, shyly and gently, "ke yi ma?". My small head instantly took over and said Yes.

RTF: Definitely and I think will become her regular too. And when I do, will ask her to put on perfume, smile more and not close her eyes during the love making (cos she got quite nice eyes actually).

So far, my favourite HC girl is Carnation from Dragon, whom I have not RTF yet cos very expensive. I think Honey will be a very good alternative for me. Overall, I really liked this girl (nice face, good body, pleasant personality) despite the small negatives, which can be corrected easily.

Cheers

wtc321
13-01-2005, 08:56 PM
I also think that Executive Spa seem to be neglected by bros compared to Dragon, Legend and Bugis. Although I have also becoming busy with the PRC Fl and mia in hc for some time, I still think that this Spa and the gals are value for money. Some examples of the gems here include Brandy, Snow, Summer and Vivian. Bros who want to bonk pretty face, gnd type can try Brandy or Snow. For bros who desire voluptuous body shape with above average look can try Summer and Vivian :

Name : Summer
Look : 7/10
Body : 8.5/10 (Sexy body with B+ boobs,fair and smooth complexion)
bj : 7/10
fj : 8.5/10
Damage : $120

Name : Vivian
Look : 7/10 (cfm look)
body : 8.5 (well proportion body with C cup)
bj : 7.5/10
Damage : $120

Altho many Prc fl have big boobs, the shape/body are out of proportion in comparison to Summer an Vivian. Bros pl try and give your FRs. :D

nortap
14-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Executive - Summer

Yes, wholeheartedly agree with views on Summer; experience similar; for body&hand at 80 was value for money; like her, however, personally prefer other talent elsewhere.

Darknites
19-01-2005, 08:35 AM
I also think that Executive Spa seem to be neglected by bros compared to Dragon, Legend and Bugis.
It's kinda vicious cycle.. the lesser people who visits the place, the lesser FRs.. the lesser FRs, the lesser people will visit the place..

I used to visit Executive often.. until a stage i could not find anyone worth a RTF.. so, gave the place a miss... been looking out for an excuse to re-visit the place, but no good recommedations from bros..

glad to see some more frs on this thread.. have yet to try summer, might be the time for a re-visit..

Cheers,
Shadow

Icafe
19-01-2005, 03:23 PM
In fect the last time i went Executive was when Kitty was still around!
Am also looking for a reason to go back! :D

Darknites
19-01-2005, 03:32 PM
In fect the last time i went Executive was when Kitty was still around!
Am also looking for a reason to go back! :D
now.. that was really some time back.. now Kitty was a good scr*w... and she behaves like a "catwoman"... proud, agressive and wild... not to mention her killer body..

well, those are history now...

Cheers,
Shadow

soonkee
19-01-2005, 04:41 PM
For me , I rather go DHC which is a street away. Parking by the canton pub disco is free also. compensate the 8 dollars difference . :)

jordi
19-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Any bros tried Apple recently ?

sixnine
20-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Heard that Snow left Executive in late Dec 04. Anyone know where she went or has she retired for good?

ilovetiffany
05-03-2005, 02:18 AM
Got Fiona today.. She's very pretty and her attitude is fantastic.. Quite Different from what i read previously.. She even let me cum in her mouth!! Will definitely return for more!!! :p

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10

Piranas
05-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Are you the promoter for Fiona? I tried her recently and totally disagree with your FR.

Her attitude was very bad and black face during the FJ. Asked her to change position and her said cannot. She said if every customer take so long to cum (only after 10 min) how to do.....

I really wondered about your FR

Got Fiona today.. She's very pretty and her attitude is fantastic.. Quite Different from what i read previously.. She even let me cum in her mouth!! Will definitely return for more!!! :p

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10

acka
06-03-2005, 03:59 AM
I agree. I've personally tried fiona too and posted an FR. Think the fella who posted this is someone close to fiona or from Executive.Some more first post try to call bluff already!! Worst service i've ever experienced, despite her 7/10 looks.

Are you the promoter for Fiona? I tried her recently and totally disagree with your FR.

Her attitude was very bad and black face during the FJ. Asked her to change position and her said cannot. She said if every customer take so long to cum (only after 10 min) how to do.....

I really wondered about your FR

Piranas
06-03-2005, 09:34 AM
You're right bro, she is definately not worth the $$$. She even tried asking for $150 at first.

I agree. I've personally tried fiona too and posted an FR. Think the fella who posted this is someone close to fiona or from Executive.Some more first post try to call bluff already!! Worst service i've ever experienced, despite her 7/10 looks.

ilovetiffany
06-03-2005, 11:22 AM
She's really quite good by my standards. Although I am not a regular contributor to this forum, I have been going to HC for years. What i experienced is just so different from what was written here.

When did you guys try her? I went down this monday nite and it was really mind blowing. Perhaps she realized that she needs to improve her attitude to survive.. I also noticed that biz is pretty bad at executive..

LeeYokeYuen
06-03-2005, 11:33 AM
You're right bro, she is definately not worth the $$$. She even tried asking for $150 at first.

Maybe it's the boss trying to push the girls again.

ang076
06-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Went to ES after kite flying session with my little nephew and his family. (Initially, wanted to go to Legends HC and have a meeting with Joey. Since, my relatives invited me to join in kite flying ..so I cancelled the session with Joey at Legends.)

Greeted by receptionist, she told me to wait for a while and encourge me to go to try the pool, sauna, gym..

As I walked to the lounge , I saw many pretty gals dressed in sleeveless dress...Same as DHC. They have slim figure.. I figure they all wear matching lingerie set.. ( Later, during special session, just as I expected , they wear matching lingerie set.)
I then changed to clothes provided by ES and go for sauna, gym.

After a while, usher told me to go to the room. Went to the room, and bath and waited for gal . Gal dressed in black sleeveless dress. She is tall, fair and have good figure. ( she is Amanda.)

During SOP massage, she asked me "want special?" I asked , "$80, can or not?' She shaked her head slowly .. " no $80 here. Only at Least $120."
I told her it is better to do HJ in her lingerie set ... She said firmly.. " I want sex with you.' She begged me , said "please, let me have sex with you." I said okay lah.. ( I think the boss in charge of DHC and ES wanted gals to do FJ only. )

She then stripped and perform catbath and JG .. and capped condom on my cock and perfrom BJ and she turn her body until her vagina is above my face, beckoning me to lick it, I turn my face away.

Then she perform FJ , bonking harder and harder as time went by.. until she told me to be on top.. I told her to perform HJ.. instead. She ask why cant I be on top of her.. She asked 'want anal ?" I shaked my head firmly .. I dont do this type of act...Then she perform HJ.. until I cummed..

Paid her $120 and left ...Phew ! what a horny gal.

( Oh yeah, forgot to ask her whether bra and panties set belong to those gals and whether her supervisor inspect the gal clothing underneath to ensure that they must wear matching lingerie set with bra straps on... :p .. Next time , must ask the gal at DHC or ES on my visit. )

On my way out to food court below, I saw some clothes and bra and panties hanging at the window of the food stalls window.. Do they belong to those gals ??? Feel like examing the fabrics and brand , and size ... but refrain from doing so.. and the hawkers are still around..

FR on Amanda.

Look: 7/10 ( quite pretty with long straight hair , fair skin.)

Body: 7/10 ( nice figure , and Ht-1.67 m , bust size -34B with brown nipples, and hairy pussy.)

BJ: 6.5/10 ( perform BJ in a various position.. )

FJ: 6.7/10 ( SOP FJ only... perform Harder and harder ... Like her stressful face.)

HJ: 6.4/10 ( SOP HJ only..)

RTF: on reserve list.. (too many pretty gals at ES. Should visit ES once a while only.)

Damage : $48 +$120

Verdict : this ES is smiliar to DHS and their facilities not bad...except the gym bicycle are in need of repair or replacement. Thank to my little nephew, I had the opportunity to try ES...

5stars
06-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Hmm. You go health centre? Didn't chio me along :D

Pls lah, go next door. Why go Executive? I thought you know Dragon HC is better. But their facilities getting worse. Heard some bad FRs too.

CheerSS!!

I tried her recently and totally disagree with your FR.

ilovetiffany
07-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey guys, one man's food is another man's poison.. I dun think it's rite to condemn Fiona so harshly. Personally, I really like her "sun yan zi" look.. in fact much prettier than the singer. And she can be very witty and sweet when she recognizes you.

After my 2nd visit, the sex is very girlfren like and she is really very obliging.. Guess it's also a matter of chemistry.. Ha.. my favourite thought while doing it is that i'm screwing Sun Yan Zi.. then CIM at the end.. It's really mind blowing for me.. :p

acka
08-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Not that I have anything against her, but I personally prefer Sun Yan Zi's look...i'll rather hold back my money and wait for someone worthwhile to try in Executive than blow it again on the lousiest job i ever had, too many unknowns and bad experiences for an RTF. Any reputable bros tried her recently?

Hey guys, one man's food is another man's poison.. I dun think it's rite to condemn Fiona so harshly. Personally, I really like her "sun yan zi" look.. in fact much prettier than the singer. And she can be very witty and sweet when she recognizes you.

After my 2nd visit, the sex is very girlfren like and she is really very obliging.. Guess it's also a matter of chemistry.. Ha.. my favourite thought while doing it is that i'm screwing Sun Yan Zi.. then CIM at the end.. It's really mind blowing for me.. :p

Piranas
08-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Hehehe....

Chio you you always busy leh. :D

Next round Dragon together?

Hmm. You go health centre? Didn't chio me along :D

Pls lah, go next door. Why go Executive? I thought you know Dragon HC is better. But their facilities getting worse. Heard some bad FRs too.

CheerSS!!

ss7735
09-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey bro, I think you have got the name wrong. There is no Amanda at executive. Wanted to try her but there is no Amanda.?? Remember her name?

Went to ES after kite flying session with my little nephew and his family. (Initially, wanted to go to Legends HC and have a meeting with Joey. Since, my relatives invited me to join in kite flying ..so I cancelled the session with Joey at Legends.)

Greeted by receptionist, she told me to wait for a while and encourge me to go to try the pool, sauna, gym..

As I walked to the lounge , I saw many pretty gals dressed in sleeveless dress...Same as DHC. They have slim figure.. I figure they all wear matching lingerie set.. ( Later, during special session, just as I expected , they wear matching lingerie set.)
I then changed to clothes provided by ES and go for sauna, gym.

After a while, usher told me to go to the room. Went to the room, and bath and waited for gal . Gal dressed in black sleeveless dress. She is tall, fair and have good figure. ( she is Amanda.)

During SOP massage, she asked me "want special?" I asked , "$80, can or not?' She shaked her head slowly .. " no $80 here. Only at Least $120."
I told her it is better to do HJ in her lingerie set ... She said firmly.. " I want sex with you.' She begged me , said "please, let me have sex with you." I said okay lah.. ( I think the boss in charge of DHC and ES wanted gals to do FJ only. )

She then stripped and perform catbath and JG .. and capped condom on my cock and perfrom BJ and she turn her body until her vagina is above my face, beckoning me to lick it, I turn my face away.

Then she perform FJ , bonking harder and harder as time went by.. until she told me to be on top.. I told her to perform HJ.. instead. She ask why cant I be on top of her.. She asked 'want anal ?" I shaked my head firmly .. I dont do this type of act...Then she perform HJ.. until I cummed..

Paid her $120 and left ...Phew ! what a horny gal.

( Oh yeah, forgot to ask her whether bra and panties set belong to those gals and whether her supervisor inspect the gal clothing underneath to ensure that they must wear matching lingerie set with bra straps on... :p .. Next time , must ask the gal at DHC or ES on my visit. )

On my way out to food court below, I saw some clothes and bra and panties hanging at the window of the food stalls window.. Do they belong to those gals ??? Feel like examing the fabrics and brand , and size ... but refrain from doing so.. and the hawkers are still around..

FR on Amanda.

Look: 7/10 ( quite pretty with long straight hair , fair skin.)

Body: 7/10 ( nice figure , and Ht-1.67 m , bust size -34B with brown nipples, and hairy pussy.)

BJ: 6.5/10 ( perform BJ in a various position.. )

FJ: 6.7/10 ( SOP FJ only... perform Harder and harder ... Like her stressful face.)

HJ: 6.4/10 ( SOP HJ only..)

RTF: on reserve list.. (too many pretty gals at ES. Should visit ES once a while only.)

Damage : $48 +$120

Verdict : this ES is smiliar to DHS and their facilities not bad...except the gym bicycle are in need of repair or replacement. Thank to my little nephew, I had the opportunity to try ES...

5stars
09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Aiya! Not now la. Lady Luck has deserted me for my soccer bets. Must exercise control over my finances.

Wait till month end la.

For sure, I will choose Dragon HC instead of Executive HC. But, long time no go HC liao. Prefer to ask PRC FLs go hotel (can relax and Fxxx and then relax and then Fxxx again :D )

Ya! Don't forget our foursome deal :p

CheerSS!!

Hehehe....

Chio you you always busy leh.

Next round Dragon together?

ang076
09-03-2005, 08:46 PM
So Sorry, Bro SS7735,
Thats my first visit at Executive.
I am a hearing impaired guy. I sometimes cant hear the name well. If there is no Amanda, then her name must be Amelia or something like that..

You can read my profile , and you will know that I am hard of hearing.

Hey bro, I think you have got the name wrong. There is no Amanda at executive. Wanted to try her but there is no Amanda.?? Remember her name?

hoiqegoi
10-03-2005, 04:58 PM

agreed. her attitude was the WORST i've ever met. i wunt even try her again for $80. :mad:

proman
11-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Got it..... Will keep that in mind..
Thanks for telling us.

hoiqegoi
15-03-2005, 05:54 PM
just went a few days ago. snow not there anymore liao :(
got someone call Apple. a bit fleshy but overall quite cute and nice :o

Darknites
17-03-2005, 10:13 PM
It seemed like many bros disagree with Fiona more than stands up for her..

I was the one with the virgin post on Fiona when she just joined Exec.. my session with her was good.. but because of other bros FR on her subsequently, decided not to visit her again..

If what ilovetiffany said is true.. she might be worth a repeat visit to see if chemistry is really what she is looking for? I'm also a sucker for celeb lookalike..

if i really do visit her, will post my FR on her again..

Cheers,
Shadow

Doenitz79
17-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey people,pardon me but how are Executive's facilities compared to Dragon's? Feel like trying it...

ang076
18-03-2005, 05:43 AM
Bro Doenitz79,

Exec Spa facilities are about the same as DHC. They both serve same bread ( Kaya toast.)

Given a opportunity to try out Exec Spa facilities, as receptionist prefer me to go for sauna first.. This recep is smarter than DHC ones...DHC ones can offer me massage room , then what for give me a key chain?

However, gym at Exec Spa are liitle run down.. Gym bicycle are broken and need to be replaced..

Shadowbro, I am also a sucker for celeb lookalike..
It will be nice to see them naked.. :D

Darknites
18-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Exec Spa facilities are about the same as DHC. They both serve same bread ( Kaya toast.)

Shadowbro, I am also a sucker for celeb lookalike..
It will be nice to see them naked.. :D
right.. both centres under same management.. so, in effect they are sis company... so, the deco and facilities are exact, just difference of the gals.. if there are equally good gals in Exec, then visiting Exec more worthwhile as entrance fee a little lower @ $48 now.

Anyway, as mentioned in my pervious post, wanted to try Fiona again.. called today and was told that she quit 2 days ago! oh boy.. there she goes.. well, still thinking of trying her.. so, if anyone happened to "discover" where she went, do drop a note here.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
18-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh yes.. since Fiona not around, booked Brandy..

This is not the first time i tried her.. but the last time was like 2 years ago..

Brandy was an ex-KTV gal in KL... looks are passable but not very pretty type, fair and smooth skin, not considered slim but neither is she plumb... nice long hair with a good B-cup. Massage not too bad and quite a nice chat.

Service was not bad, spending a fair amount of time on foreplay.. including AR and licking of toes.. but FJ was SOP with no kissing/frenching and resisted nipple licking.. Hence, session was not perfect, but not that bad either.. worth a visit.

Cheers,
Shadow

iceman
18-03-2005, 04:36 PM
right.. both centres under same management.. so, in effect they are sis company... so, the deco and facilities are exact, just difference of the gals.. if there are equally good gals in Exec, then visiting Exec more worthwhile as entrance fee a little lower @ $48 now.
Cheers,
Shadow

Was at Dragon recently and before I left, the recep actually recommended a new gal by the name of June, 22 y.o. who just reported work at Executive. (Anybody tried?). I think each centre has its own quota of gals under the HC license.

ilovetiffany
18-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey bros...

See what you guys have done... Bad mouthing Fiona until she left... I managed to visit her last tuesday (before she quitted). Told me that her biz is so bad nowadays despite her change in mentality. She wants a change of environment but at the point haven't decided where.. Now she's gone!!!

You guys really missed out on the "new" Fiona.. I had my fair share of "Sun Yan Zi" fu*cking and CIM.. I have no regrets..

Darknites
18-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Was at Dragon recently and before I left, the recep actually recommended a new gal by the name of June, 22 y.o. who just reported work at Executive. (Anybody tried?). I think each centre has its own quota of gals under the HC license.
hmm.. forgot to ask who are the new gals in Exec today.. but heard from Brandy that a new gal joined a few days ago, worked for like 2 days and disappeared...

Brandy is not sure if the new gal disappeared as in left or took a break.. she told me that the new gal had to work from opening till ending.. probably gave her a hell of a scare.. haha.. shows how horny we bros are for new gals...

Cheers,
Shadow

iceman
18-03-2005, 08:47 PM
hmm.. forgot to ask who are the new gals in Exec today.. but heard from Brandy that a new gal joined a few days ago, worked for like 2 days and disappeared...

Brandy is not sure if the new gal disappeared as in left or took a break.. she told me that the new gal had to work from opening till ending.. probably gave her a hell of a scare.. haha.. shows how horny we bros are for new gals...

Cheers,
Shadow

that's why i usually go for the seasoned ones who are tested and proven... after all we're there to relax and hv a good time, not there to pay to train recruits...hmm..maybe the recruits should pay us instead. With our wealth of cheonging experience, a recruit with the willingness and attitude to learn would be able to master the art of satisfying the needs of horny men and become an ang pai in no time..... hehehe

Then again, I really take my hats off those ang pais who service so many horny customers and yet still able to maintain their smiles and tip top service....If you were in their shoes, paid to service horny women of all shapes, sizes, races, some with hairy armpits, b.o. or bad breath.....etc one after another, day after day, would you be able to take it ??

Legend
19-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Went recently and tried a girl called Lina

FR:

Looks 5.5/10
Boobs 7/10 (B Cup i think)
BJ (with cap) 6.5/10

Overall ok only. For Exec standard i actually expected more... Last time (2-3 years back) there was this girl called Dawn. Anyone know if she is still there??

ironstick
24-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Dawn last early this year. She is my favourite at Executive. Very obliging

ironstick
24-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Dawn has retire for good early this year. I used to be her regular. She may not be pretty, girl next door type. Her massage is above average and is very accomodating. What a waste!

Legend
25-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Dawn has retire for good early this year. I used to be her regular. She may not be pretty, girl next door type. Her massage is above average and is very accomodating. What a waste!

Thks for the update... any gal u know there similar to Dawn??

ironstick
25-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Thks for the update... any gal u know there similar to Dawn??

Sorry Bro, I only book her. Can ask the counter to recommend or tell them your requirement.

Mickeystrong
13-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi,

I am a newbie in this forum. Happen to come across this thread last nite and though it was kind of interesting seeing everyone providing their reports and insights to the girls in executive spa!!! Since I am quite a regular at executive (not a fancy of DHC), I thought I could perhaps provide my personal inputs and comments to the chicks that I had tried.

Had 3 out of the 4 girls recommended- Summer, Vivian and Snow except for Brendy....will certainly try her next !!!! In terms of order Summer is still my favourite and I had been going back for her for the past 3 months...just cant get enough. She just give me the GF feeling...everything also can!!!! My FR is as follows

Name : Summer
Look : 8/10
Body : 9/10 (Sexy body CERTAINLY)
fj : 9/10

Name : Snow
Look : 8/10 (cfm look)
body : 7

Heard that there is a new girl called KITTY that just joined. Anybody try her before and care to provide your FR????? I know that there used to be KITTY previously but left 2 years ago and she used to be my favourite too!!!

MMM88
18-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Yo Bros
Checked last week and found out that June had left. Heard of a new HOT chicks - Kitty - but could not get bookings - very ANG PAI .... Will try this week - book in advance .
Anyone got any FR on Kitty?? :p

Mickeystrong
18-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Yo Bros
Checked last week and found out that June had left. Heard of a new HOT chicks - Kitty - but could not get bookings - very ANG PAI .... Will try this week - book in advance .
Anyone got any FR on Kitty?? :p

Call up 2 days ago to book for Vivian but the counter recommended me this new gal you mentioned "Kitty". Surprising I hear that she is fully booked....so new and so Ang Pai liao!!!!! Definitely must try....FR pse on her if any Bros has tried..

MMM88
18-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Call up 2 days ago to book for Vivian but the counter recommended me this new gal you mentioned "Kitty". Surprising I hear that she is fully booked....so new and so Ang Pai liao!!!!! Definitely must try....FR pse on her if any Bros has tried..

Yo Bro Mickeystrong
Lucky day today - wif go facial and managed to get booking for kitty tonite ... Hopefully is up to my expectation as so far no FR on her yet. Will definitely post FR on her tomorrow provided as plan tonite .... cant wait..... :p

jordi
18-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Is Apple still there ? Had her a few months ago ...... not too bad. Obliging.

Doenitz79
18-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Snow still there?

Mickeystrong
18-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Bro (MMM88),

Hope to hear your FR update about Kitty soon. For those who are oldiest at Executive should know that there used to be an Ang Pai called Kitty also but she left about 1 and a half year back. Hope this new Kitty can match up to her...soon far the best of all HC girls I ever seen!!!

Look forward to the good news!!

For those Bro who are asking about Snow and Apple, yes they are still there!!!

ST1100
19-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Hope to hear your FR update about Kitty soon. For those who are oldiest at Executive should know that there used to be an Ang Pai called Kitty also but she left about 1 and a half year back. Hope this new Kitty can match up to her...soon far the best of all HC girls I ever seen!!!
Yep.. the old KItty is one wild cat.. and i agree she's one of the best.. figure and service..

MMM88
19-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Bro (MMM88),

or those Bro who are asking about Snow and Apple, yes they are still there!!!

Yo Bro
Last nite as per planned - went down to HC. Chat a little with the receptionist , proceed to the room . Then came Kitty- young and cute looking , just came to Singapore a week ago . She is 21 and from KL . Very friendly girl . We practically talk and tease (in cantonese) during the whole massage . Found out that she was working in a saloon in KL - first time in HC . The moment came - she gave me a bbbj (with cap) in a 69 position - proceed with missionary ...... She was very obliging and proactive. I like a participating partner. We took a shower together and surprised she gave me another bbj (w/o cap) .
It was a tiring day with two shots within a short period of 15 minutes.

Looks : 7.5/10 (cute look)
boobs : B cup (pretty small - but firm)
body : 8/10
bbbj (with cap): 7/10
bbj (w/o cap) : 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10 (very obliging and proactive - initiative)
Damage (kitty) : S$140 (for the extra)...
* It is a plus to be able to speak cantonese - it helps to break the ice ...

I can see why she is so "Ang Pai". Now planning to visit her next week.... :p

Darknites
19-04-2005, 09:24 AM

just to clear up some terms.. BBBJ refers to bare-back blow-job.. meaning without cap..

anyway, kitty allows 2 shots for the above price? not many in the HCs will allow that.. think you've found a gem..

got time must try her out..

Cheers,
Shadow

MMM88
19-04-2005, 10:24 AM
just to clear up some terms.. BBBJ refers to bare-back blow-job.. meaning without cap..

anyway, kitty allows 2 shots for the above price? not many in the HCs will allow that.. think you've found a gem..

got time must try her out..

Cheers,
Shadow

Yo Bro
Tkns for the terms ... Okie .

You are right - most of the gals are not so obliging (ie - snow , fiona etc...). I was surprised too ... Somehow , I feel "speaking cantonese " could be the key to break the ice and foster a better atmosphere. Afterall, these gals are FT (I guess- from KL) and mostly speaks cantonese. A bit of TCSS will go a looong way.............
In Malaysia , Russian FT , going rate is @ RM300 for two shots - so it is about the same .... I have tried Russian in Pearl International Hotel , 1 year back.
That is why I am planning for another visit next week.....hehehe ;)

Mickeystrong
19-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Yo Bro
Last nite as per planned - went down to HC. Chat a little with the receptionist , proceed to the room . Then came Kitty- young and cute looking , just came to Singapore a week ago . She is 21 and from KL . Very friendly girl . We practically talk and tease (in cantonese) during the whole massage . Found out that she was working in a saloon in KL - first time in HC . The moment came - she gave me a bbbj (with cap) in a 69 position - proceed with missionary ...... She was very obliging and proactive. I like a participating partner. We took a shower together and surprised she gave me another bbj (w/o cap) .
It was a tiring day with two shots within a short period of 15 minutes.

I can see why she is so "Ang Pai". Now planning to visit her next week.... :p

Yo Bro,

Thanks for the update. From the news of your report, it is certainly enticing!!! Willing to give two rounds of BBBJ is really rare and I think it is just one of those special moment and chemistry she has for you. Good for you and I am certain she will be your regular from now on. By the way, what was her quote for FJ - $120? I guess the additional $20 was on your own intiative.

Will certainly try her out the next visit...cant miss the good stuff and will share my side of the story.

Well done! :)

tonywan
19-04-2005, 09:42 PM
FR on Sakura on 15 apr 05

After completing some errands during my off day on Friday morning, I feeling horny and decided to try out the girls in Executive Spa. As I did not make any booking so I left to the Receptionist to allocate a girl for me.

Went into the room and take shower. After wait a while, there was a knock at the door and then a girl came in. She introduced herself as Sakura. Wah lan eh, face really cmi, 5/10, boobs also small and body colour damn bloody dark.

She started by massage my back, no strength at all. After 20 mins, she popped the golden question. At first told her don't want but later select HJ because face really cmi and she insist, so give her face. She allow autoroam but then her boobs nothing to shout about. Then proceed to raba2 her bum. She then HJ me until I cum.

Face: 5/10
Body: 5.5/10
HJ: 6/10
BJ: not offered
FJ: NA
Damage: $50
RTF: NO

sixnine
20-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Is Snow back in Executive? Thought she left back in Dec last year?

Bro (MMM88),

Darknites
20-04-2005, 11:08 AM
oh my.. you mean Sakura really that bad? I tried her a couple of time when she was new in Executive.. although she is not so much a looker, but i thought her figure was not too bad.. at least it was tone and slim..

but of cos, there were much better choices and i have since not tried her a long time.. occasionally, i was thinking of trying her again.. but after your FR, think she might be shelved for a long time to come..

Cheers,
Shadow

hoiqegoi
20-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Bro (MMM88),

u sure? the last time i went the recep told me she retired already ley.......then i was told apple was introduced to most of snow's customers.... :confused:

Mickeystrong
20-04-2005, 12:04 PM
oh my.. you mean Sakura really that bad? I tried her a couple of time when she was new in Executive.. although she is not so much a looker, but i thought her figure was not too bad.. at least it was tone and slim..

but of cos, there were much better choices and i have since not tried her a long time.. occasionally, i was thinking of trying her again.. but after your FR, think she might be shelved for a long time to come..

Cheers,
Shadow

Hey Bro,

I have to agree that Sakura was indeed bad in my view. Needn't really like her attitude the last time I had her but that was sometime back. However I know I will not try her again , at least for me..

69.. last i know snow is still around. at least from the girls there

SSOU
23-04-2005, 10:34 AM
FR on Sakura on 15 apr 05

She introduced herself as Sakura. Wah lan eh, face really cmi, 5/10, boobs also small and body colour damn bloody dark.

At first told her don't want but later select HJ because face really cmi and she insist, so give her face. Raba2 her bum. She then HJ me until I cum.

Bro tonywan,

After reading your FR, I also go to Executive. By sheer coincidence, the recep allocate me Sakura. Maybe the recep always allocate Sakura ?

Well, I do not need to write a FR bcos my experience is more or less the same as yours.

I also agree with your rating.

I have also pm you my hp number. When can we go out and have coffee ?

- SSOU (Sudden Surge of Urge)

tonywan
24-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Bro tonywan,

After reading your FR, I also go to Executive. By sheer coincidence, the recep allocate me Sakura. Maybe the recep always allocate Sakura ?

Bro SSOU,

I'm surprised that "after reading my FR" , you go to Executive and when you were allocated Sakura, you still did not consider requesting for other girls. As far as I know there are many chio girls in Executive Spa. I guess in some ways she must have some attractions which appeal to you.

The saying goes "one man's meat may be another man's poison"

Cheers

Zack Tan
24-04-2005, 09:12 PM
u sure? the last time i went the recep told me she retired already ley.......then i was told apple was introduced to most of snow's customers.... :confused:
Bro.,
Just to let you all know that cutie Snow has left the building. I think at least 2 months liao!
Cheers,

Doenitz79
24-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Is Apple the same pattern as Snow? Petite,fair and docile looking?

SSOU
25-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Bro SSOU,

I'm surprised that "after reading my FR" , you go to Executive and when you were allocated Sakura, you still did not consider requesting for other girls. As far as I know there are many chio girls in Executive Spa. I guess in some ways she must have some attractions which appeal to you.

The saying goes "one man's meat may be another man's poison"

Cheers

Bro TonyWan,

What is there to be surprised ? Why are you so "suspicious" of a fellow newbie ?

Ok if I have to explain to a suspicious newbie like you, I will do so. For yr info, when I was there at 11am, the recep told me there is only one girl by the name of Sakura available. So, since I was horny liao and already there, I "took up" the offer lah.

Furthermore, like you say, I believe all girls in Executive have a certain minimum standard, so I thought it cannot be that bad. Even if it is, I will at least find out if she is really that bad as you put it !!

Hope a newbie like you are satisfied with this explanation from a fellow newbie !!

hydragen
27-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Read abt the brothers FR on Kitty so decided to go down and try.

My comments....
very young, 21 yrs old. new to exec.
overall quite cute looking (not pretty but cute).
figure so so lah... a little tummy
nice navel piercing and tummy chain.

massage was terrible. machiam no massage. forget it.
needs more time to learn.
opted for FJ.
she tries hard but a bit fake

looks: 6.5
massage: 2
figure: 6
fj: 6 (moaning a bit fake)
RTF: nah... so many other gems to uncover.

Rondevous
28-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Was at Executive the other day, and had the worst TN session so far. Was serve by Honey, a petite gal who do not know how to smile. Cut short on the FR, nothing anyway.

Opt for HJ as i was really tired. Very mechanical, allow touching but no kissing of body and gf feeling absolutely missing! She merely sat a distance away to do the HJ and try to distance herself away. She mentioned if i wan all these i must go for full course, WTF!

In the end, even quarrel with her nearly walk out not completing. However she somehow still manage to finish me off. After tat, she pass me a towel to ask me to clean myself!! the whole session face black like justice Bao!

Please avoid her at all cost if u wan a happier time there. In fact i paid 80 (BM)+ 48 (entrance) for a fcuk up service, i could have enjoy myself more with the $ at Jalan Klapa! They definitely more service oriented!

MMM88
28-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Read abt the brothers FR on Kitty so decided to go down and try.

My comments....
very young, 21 yrs old. new to exec.
overall quite cute looking (not pretty but cute).
figure so so lah... a little tummy
nice navel piercing and tummy chain.

massage was terrible. machiam no massage. forget it.
needs more time to learn.
opted for FJ.
she tries hard but a bit fake

looks: 6.5
massage: 2
figure: 6
fj: 6 (moaning a bit fake)
RTF: nah... so many other gems to uncover.

Yo Bro
My experience w Kitty was great . visited her again last week. Too bad yr experience w her was so terrible......

Mickeystrong
28-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Wow..you mean the services at Executive is so bad nowsaday!!!! Have not been down there for quite awhile but from recent threats, things seem abit not up too standard. Hope the problem is only confine to those few gals. Have not tried them before (Honey, Sakura and Kitty), so can't comments. Perhaps, other bros who have encountered with these few gals before may want to comment!!!

Prince Spa
28-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Is Don still working there? I was her regular. Sweet girl. GFE

gedangsa
29-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi,

I am a newbie in this forum....... I am quite a regular at executive (not a fancy of DHC).....

Hi bro Mickeystrong,

I believe you are a newbie bcos I really wonder how you can classify Vivian's boob to be C cup ? Unless the recep gave me the wrong Vivien.

Vivien's cup is only a small B, border line between A and B although not flat chested. But C cup is a bit stretching too far !!

To have at least a more consistent standard of comparison, maybe you should try these girls:

1. D cup - Sugar of Dorris
2. C cup - Cherry of Dickson
3. B cup - ya, your Vivien can be in the lower half of this category
4. A cup - Hahaha not difficult to find these flat chested girls in S'pore

so that you can have a rough guide of the cup sizes.

As you are a newbie, I won't be flaming you as you take the trouble to put put a decent FR. So, hope you take this feedback in the right spirit. Really, it would be good if you can have a more accurate grasp of Cup sizes.

And yes, she does have a bit of the Japs looks.

Enjoy your stay in this forum & look forward to your future contributions.

Mickeystrong
29-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Hi Gedangsa,

By the way, the feedback was just my assessment. Again I must emphasis, one's man meat could be another man's poison. I must confess that I am not a boob's man. To me as long as the size looks decent, it should fits the B or C category. Sorry if my report has in anyway misled you!!

ironstick
29-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Is Don still working there? I was her regular. Sweet girl. GFE

Hi Bro,

I believe you meant Dawn, rite? Well me oso her regular, but she left early this year. Retired for good liao...... Agreed she is a sweet gal, my fav too.

gedangsa
29-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Hi Gedangsa,

Again I must emphasis, one's man meat could be another man's poison. I must confess that I am not a boob's man. To me as long as the size looks decent, it should fits the B or C category. Sorry if my report has in anyway misled you!!

Bro Mickey,

Again, I must emphasized that as a newbie you gotta learn as least to grasp the basic knowledge of Cup sizes. You must know that C is bigger then B and B is bigger than A. In your Vivien case, her cup is almost A cup, so you cannot be so far out to be a C cup. If you say she is B cup, then it is within the standard deviation.

The statement of "one's man meat could be another man's poison" of cos does not apply in determining Cup sizes lah. If I find Patricia Mok is A cup, I don't think so any bro will think Patricia Mok is C cup ?

Your statement of "one's man meat could be another man's poison" only applies to bro's preference of cup sizes. Some bro likes it small while some bro likes it big.

I hope when you have the time you go and try some of those girls that is being mentioned in the big boob thread, then after you have try a range of sizes, you will not be so far out.

What I am trying to say is this:-

1. you cannot say that your asssesment of Patricia Mok is C cup
2. you cannot say that your asssesment of Dolly Parton is A cup

I hope you understand what I mean & sincerely hope you are not offended as this is not meant to offend anyone but rather a feedback so that a more accurate estimate of cup sizes can be given

Cheers

Zack Tan
29-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Dun't be like that lah! I know you are a fan of big boobies but no need to tekan our new bro. so hard mah? Otherwise they don't want to contribute their views anymore. But I think we all appreciate your analogy of Pat. Mok and Dolly Parton. Next time I see more "Dolly Parton" type, I'll inform you OK and Pat. Mok type, I dun't need to mention to you right?
Cheers,

gedangsa
29-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Dun't be like that lah! I know you are a fan of big boobies but no need to tekan our new bro. so hard mah? Otherwise they don't want to contribute their views anymore. But I think we all appreciate your analogy of Pat. Mok and Dolly Parton. Next time I see more "Dolly Parton" type, I'll inform you OK and Pat. Mok type, I dun't need to mention to you right?
Cheers,

Hahaha, Bro ZTan, we are already like buddy. U know me inside out liao. Yes, Patricia Mok u dun have to tell me. But Dolly Parton, you MUST tell me ok !!

Eh, but I don't mean to tekan our newbie bro Mickey mah. Just let him that he "out of range" & ask him to try & enjoy the big boobs mah !! I don't think bro Mickey is angry lah, rite bro Mickey ?

Darknites
29-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Bro. Gedangsa,
Cheers,
haha.. i thought it was sometimes necessary to inform newbies on how to write FR.. it is in fact really misleading if you do not have a good judge of cup size and misquote.. but i guess the lesson was quite good..

Cheers,
Shadow

gedangsa
30-04-2005, 10:28 AM
.. i thought it was sometimes necessary to inform newbies on how to write FR.. it is in fact really misleading if you do not have a good judge of cup size and misquote.. but i guess the lesson was quite good..

Cheers,
Shadow

Hi Bro Shadowbro,

I totally agree with you. I just cannot understand how come newbies cannot differentiate cup sizes & judge the sizes properly.

It is really frustating booking the girls expecting a C cup like the FR & when the girl appear, the breast is just a small hump. It some times make me wonder how many pair of different sizes of breasts have they seen ?

So, I hope if they will try out the girls that I have mentioned so that they can have a grasp & feel of the range of cup sizes.

Btw, I already PM you.

Cheers

MMM88
01-05-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi Bro,

I believe you meant Dawn, rite? Well me oso her regular, but she left early this year. Retired for good liao...... Agreed she is a sweet gal, my fav too.

Hi Bro
She was n still is one of my fav.. Do u hav her contact ?? If u don mind , pse PM me.... :)

wtc321
01-05-2005, 02:16 PM
It is really frustating booking the girls expecting a C cup like the FR & when the girl appear, the breast is just a small hump.......

Hi Bro Gedangsa,

I must admit that i'm also not good to tell the cup sizes. I have bonked Vivien mid last year, i must said her pair of boobs is quite big; certainly much bigger than many of the dragon gers. My impression of vivien was that of a shapely cfm face lady with good size boobs. I wonder whether she is the same vivien or not?

cheers

gedangsa
01-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro Gedangsa,

I must admit that i'm also not good to tell the cup sizes. For some guide, then you should at least try these girls:

1. D cup - Sugar of Dorris
2. C cup - Cherry of Dickson
3. B cup - Novel, the JB dancer from stoneking
4. A cup - Rina (a local S'porean girl) of Joyful

I have bonked Vivien mid last year..., ..... I wonder whether she is the same vivien or not? I am not sure whether it is the same Vivien since you tried mid last year. But the one bro Mickey's was referring to was quite recent. So that particular Vivien by bro Mickey DEFINTELY cannot be C cup
i must said her pair of boobs is quite big certainly much bigger than many of the dragon gers. Until you really have a grasp of boobs size, saying "quite big" is relative. So, if you claim you are no good, go & try the above 4 girls. Go venture out and try girls of various cup sizes rather than restrict yourself to only girls from Dragon.
My impression of vivien was that of a shapely cfm face lady with good size boobs. Good size boobs is relative & a "loose" and vague standard to measure boob size. Understanding cup sizes is the key to avoid misleading & misquoting cup sizes

cheers Ya, cheers to you too & I hope you go & try boobs of various sizes

ironstick
01-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi Bro
She was n still is one of my fav.. Do u hav her contact ?? If u don mind , pse PM me.... :)

Sorry Bro MMM88,

Me dam careless, always patronise her without asking for her number and tot getting her number on her last day b4 she retire, but who knows she retire 1 month earlier due to medical reason (women's problem, which was her long time problem). I only know she should still be in Sg learning a trade which after tat she will go back M'sia to do business.

I ever ask her fren at Executive to pass her my h/p no., but too bad, no reply from her. Dunno her fren got give her my number to her or dump it into dustbin?

Any other bro who has her contact can pm me as well? Cheers

Zack Tan
01-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Hahaha, Bro ZTan, we are already like buddy. U know me inside out liao. Yes, Patricia Mok u dun have to tell me. But Dolly Parton, you MUST tell me ok !!
Bro. Gedangsa ah,
OK, just for you. One "dolly Parton" look-a-like....I mean the boobies....call L3 and check out Miss Daisy. She is your type....good TLS plus ample size boobs....friendly and good chat...pleasant face but she is slightly on the plumb side and matured lady.
Cheers,

gedangsa
01-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Bro. Gedangsa ah,
OK, just for you. One "dolly Parton" look-a-like....I mean the boobies....call L3 and check out Miss Daisy. Cheers,Tks bro ZTan, This Daisy I tried already lah, agree with you she has a bazooka to die for. She dissappear for a while at Legend 1 & came back now at Legend 3. Any other kang tow ? Kekeke

groo
04-05-2005, 09:22 PM
For some guide, then you should at least try these girls...1. D cup - Sugar of Dorris...2. C cup - Cherry of Dickson...3. B cup - Novel, the JB dancer from stoneking...4. A cup - Rina (a local S'porean girl) of JoyfulBro-Gedangsa, is Cherry the Indian lady who can also do juagen? If it's her, hers is really huge and soft too and she's chatty and very friendly.... :p

gedangsa
04-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Bro-Gedangsa, is Cherry the Indian lady who can also do juagen? If it's her, hers is really huge and soft too and she's chatty and very friendly.... :p

Bro groo,

U got it wrong liao lah !!

The Indian lady is Pamela, then went to Casanova under the name of Rita. Now back to Dickson, dunno what name, I presume is Pamela.

Aiya, this Cherry is lau chio Chinese lah !! Go & try her lah !! Hers is C cup lah.

Just compar her cup size with bro MickeyStrong's Vivien & you can easily see the difference & straight away know that NO WAY this Vivien can be cup !!

Cheers

groo
05-05-2005, 06:33 PM
...U got it wrong liao lah ...The Indian lady is Pamela...went to Casanova under the name of Rita... Now back to Dickson, dunno what name, I presume is Pamela....this Cherry is lau chio Chinese lah !! Go & try her lah !! Hers is C cup lah...
Oh yes, yes, yes! My mistake, Pamela it is, and she's still Pamela at Dickson... How chio is this Cherry lao-chio? I tried Pam's oil massage and juagen about 2 months ago but i think Merlin Linda's juagen is better.... :p

gedangsa
05-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh yes, yes, yes! My mistake, Pamela it is, and she's still Pamela at Dickson... How chio is this Cherry lao-chio?

Bro groo,

Out of topic liao, this thread in on Executive. So we better talk about Cherry in the Dickson thread. :D I thought I already put up a FR on her but I also don;t seem to be able to find it. Ok, ask me in that thread & I answer you there, ok ? :D

Meanwhile, just to bring back to the content of the original thread on Executive, oh yes, Vivien of Executive is not cup C.

Cheers

MMM88
06-05-2005, 01:32 AM
Sorry Bro MMM88,

Me dam careless, always patronise her without asking for her number and tot getting her number on her last day b4 she retire, but who knows she retire 1 month earlier due to medical reason (women's problem, which was her long time problem). I only know she should still be in Sg learning a trade which after tat she will go back M'sia to do business.

I ever ask her fren at Executive to pass her my h/p no., but too bad, no reply from her. Dunno her fren got give her my number to her or dump it into dustbin?

Any other bro who has her contact can pm me as well? Cheers

Bro
It is OK ... This happens all the time .Me too always forget to ask thinking that she will be in HC all the time ... well , lesson learnt ... Cheers :cool:

richardks11
06-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi Samster,

I had went to executive spa yesterday afternoon, try out one of the tallest girl name jess. This girl a bit crazy and like cleaniess. She will ask to to get out of the mattress and put towel onto the mattress. Her massage a little bit no strength and very fast on this massage. Aftert that she will ask you to turn around and will perform head massage on you and expect you to ask her what she have.

So I no choice ask her what she had and how much. she tell me only have full service. So I op for it. She will dimmed the light and take out all her clothing and lay them near to the abth room nice piece by piece nicely. like those in my wardrode, piceces by pieces.

She then help you to put on CD and then do BJ, very shorty one and no suction. After that on top of me and start pump me. Then she ask to change position where I am on top. Lastly finish of her at doggie position.

Lastly. my advise, this spa service is a bit not very good. Dragon will have locker for putting your shoe, here on. Hot pool also bnot very hot below average. Lastly the girl, jess always say I was recommended by friend and was ask by my friend to sabo her like that. Her brain a bit bo ho sia.

The damage I have is 120, she ask me how how my friend tell about the full service. I try to so low say 100, she say cannot be, she say 150. I argue for discount as I tell her now singapore sale la must have discount so ask for 120 and she say OK.

Lastly me recommendation is I will not return the there again. facility and girk service is not as good as dragon spa. So I still think dragon is still the best.

groo
06-05-2005, 11:20 PM
...Out of topic liao, this thread in on Executive. So we better talk about Cherry in the Dickson thread...I thought I already put up a FR on her but I also don;t seem to be able to find it. Ok, ask me in that thread & I answer you there, ok ? ...ok, see u there... :p

gedangsa
06-05-2005, 11:31 PM
So fast, Vivien has left Executive.

Could it be the misleading FR quaoting her C cup causes her too much stress derived from bros expecting a C cup but ended up dissapointed with only a small hump ?

groo
06-05-2005, 11:49 PM
ok, see u there...bro-Gedangsa, just a quickie (Heeheehee!!!) - manage to see your FR, you bonked Lau Aunty Cherry who was quite horny that day... :D Thanks. That means she must be quite chio.... :p

MMM88
07-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Went down to HC tis afternoon- sudden urge. Could'nt get kitty as she is fully booked till 6.45pm. Ended up with summer. Wat a bumer!!!!!!!
She came in - had some small talk and massage was below par. She popped the question , I said ok - since that was the objective .
She was a bore. She is not into BBBJ , 69 ..... . After 1 to 2 min of BJ , she asked "is it enough?" Immediately sian liao. Ask her to do doggie - she replied "NO" . Man !!! tis is the worst experience I ever had . Will never , never , never, never , never , ask for her again... :(

Summer
Looks - 6/10
Boobs - B
BJ - 3/10
BBBJ - NA
FJ - 4/10
damage - $120

ang076
07-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Well, like DHC, gals at Executive don't do BBBJ, they are afraid of getting STDs.

Jackboy
07-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Food for thought??
Why do Bros like to cheong the local MPs with prices at $58 entrance plus $120 - $150 special when you can try them in JB at RM198 (S$86). IMO, the girls in JB are better choices than here.

gedangsa
07-05-2005, 03:18 PM
My turn to contibute, FR on Berry @ Executive

When she came in, we tcss for a while. Told her was recommended by Vivien & she told me Vivien has left Executive.

Anyway, her face is so-so just that her pointed mouth makes her face a bit "not nice" other wise she looks pretty ok. Not much can be concluded on her boobs with clothes on.

To cut story short, opted for FJ (hehe dun 1 2 b dissapointd like Ann's case, hor ?), then she go out take barang2. She then stripped, skin quite nice & fair, I like. But because of her height or rather lack of it, she doesn't look the slim type to me. But her breast is quite solid, nice rounded and firm & most importantly real.

She is damn talkative,says she stays in JB, she is from Negeri Sembilan some where in Seremban. The sexxion nothing to talk about. First she bj me, then got lazy & asked me to pump her. Then I said I want to tit-fuck her, she said cannot (can say cannot one meh ? FJ not include tit-fuck?)...so half siaz... but then she suggest doggie .... alamak my weakest stance... but what the heck... might as well..... after a while I cummed bcos I cannot last long in doggie....

SUMMARY

Name: Berry
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: C cup (she said). But I think B+ and is really nice, firm & real
Skin: Fair
Texture: medium
HJ: N/a
BJ: 6/10 (only a while, quite lazy)
FJ: 7/10 (too fast, I cannot last in doggie)
Frendiness: 9/10 damn talkative, but may be too talkative for some ?
RTF: No
Damage: $48 (entrance) + $120

groo
07-05-2005, 04:26 PM
...Ended up with summer...not into BBBJ , 69 ..... . After 1 to 2 min of BJ , she asked "is it enough?" ...Ask her to do doggie - she replied "NO"...worst experience I ever had...Will never , never , never, never , never , ask for her again...... bro-MMM88, very interesting FR cos it's very different fm my experience with her just 1 week ago... my capped bj with her was quite long, definitely more than 5 minutes 'cos she was like playing with my didi like her boy-toy... Bwahahahahahahha!!!!! :D As for the doggie position, she was the one who initiated me to do it, and all the while in this position and during the missionary position, she was using her fingernails to lightly scratch my didi and balls... giving my didi a very tingling sensation and stimulating it to erupt eventually... :p

I dunno but she could have a bad day... I hope you'll have a better experience if you next encounter her in future... Cheers!

MMM88
07-05-2005, 05:43 PM
... bro-MMM88, very interesting FR cos it's very different fm my experience with her just 1 week ago... my capped bj with her was quite long, definitely more than 5 minutes 'cos she was like playing with my didi like her boy-toy... Bwahahahahahahha!!!!! :D As for the doggie position, she was the one who initiated me to do it, and all the while in this position and during the missionary position, she was using her fingernails to lightly scratch my didi and balls... giving my didi a very tingling sensation and stimulating it to erupt eventually... :p

I dunno but she could have a bad day... I hope you'll have a better experience if you next encounter her in future... Cheers!

Bro groo
R we talking abt the same gal summer ? The summer I had is terrrrible. OK - I want vocanoes eruption - so i will give her another try SOON ...

groo
07-05-2005, 06:25 PM
...R we talking abt the same gal summer ? The summer I had is terrrrible. OK - I want vocanoes eruption - so i will give her another try SOON ...Has to be the same Summer in Executive.... just like Singapore only has 1 season - Summer!!! :D She's fairly tall and B-cupper boobs are nice and round, right? :p

Mickeystrong
07-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Thought that perhaps I should also provide my perspective of things on Summer since she is one of my most frequent and favourite gal at Executive. From my experience with her, she is normally quite conservative with customers that she is not too familiar unless you are already one of her regulars. And yes, most gals at Executive do not do BBBJ or allow 69, frenzing or pussy fingering unless they are very comfortable with you as they are normally quite hygeine conscience. However, i must agreed with Bro MMM88 that Summer's degree of accomodatibility and service with her customers has changed recently. She has appeared to be less service oriented and willing to please. Often, she seems reluctant to work and kept complianing that she is tire. I remembered I was in fact quite piss off with her during my last visit as she seems totally different from previous sessions. She was totally robotic and not into the act during the whole FJ session that I told her to just hand jerk me off half way through the bonking as I only enjoy my make out with gal that give me the GF feel.

My guess of her change is that she is probably thinking of quitting as I believed she has found a boyfriend. I remember bumping into her with her boyfriend at Bintan 2 weeks back during her leave. I queried her during my visit and she just said "friend lor".

gedangsa
08-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Bro MickeyStrong,

Glad to see you back here. So, have you try the 4 girls we suggested ?

Mickeystrong
08-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro MickeyStrong,

Glad to see you back here. So, have you try the 4 girls we suggested ?

Bro Gedangsa,

Ye la, after tekan by you on my breast size assessment on Vivien, I thought I better lay low, otherwise newbie like me will kana tekan again. By the way, have not tried any of the 4 girls suggested, sad to say that i always stick to tried and proven to ensure my dollars are optimised. Can say that i am less advanturous. So far, i have always look up for Summer everytime I am down at Executive HC, but base on my experience of last visit and the higher cost, I will give the place a skip. Have found a new venture at BHC currently which I find more value for money there. Can see my threat at BHC.

gedangsa
08-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Bro Gedangsa,
Ye la, after tekan by you on my breast size assessment on Vivien, I thought I better lay low.......... By the way, have not tried any of the 4 girls suggested........ ensure my dollars are optimised...Bro MickeyStrong,
Aiyah, dun say until like kana tekan lah. Just making a point & suggestion mah. Anyway, I didn't zap your point wat. In fact, I have never zap anybody's points before.

Actually, if you tried the 4 girls, they are quite "proven & tested" up to a certain extent. Though not exactly must be good for everyone, it is al least a "must try" for cheongster to sample wat's hot in the market. Hahaha

Enjoy your stay here !!

Cheers

Mickeystrong
08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Bro MickeyStrong,
Aiyah, dun say until like kana tekan lah. Just making a point & suggestion mah. Anyway, I didn't zap your point wat. In fact, I have never zap anybody's points before.

Actually, if you tried the 4 girls, they are quite "proven & tested" up to a certain extent. Though not exactly must be good for everyone, it is al least a "must try" for cheongster to sample wat's hot in the market. Hahaha

Enjoy your stay here !!

Cheers

Bro Gedangsa,

Cheers and cool. I was just joking too. Anyway, will certainly try out the 4 gals mentioned someday. There are just too many recommendations out there in the thread....very damaging on the pocket!!!!!!
Thanks

groo
09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
...my perspective of things on Summer since she is one of my most frequent and favourite gal at Executive....normally quite conservative with customers that she is not too familiar unless you are already one of her regulars....However Summer's degree of accomodatibility and service with her customers has changed recently...appeared to be less service oriented and willing to please...reluctant to work and kept complianing that she is tire...during my last visit...was totally robotic and not into the act during the whole FJ session that I told her to just hand jerk me off half way through the bonking as I only enjoy my make out with gal that give me the GF feel...It'll be a loss somewhat if she quits because during my last session with her just some 2 weeks ago, her service was actually above average compared to worse ones i've had and i'd give her gf feeling a factor of 7.5/10... My time with her was enjoyable, maybe because i booked a 3pm slot and there was no rush as the place was very quiet... Anyway, hope that your recent experience with her is just a passing phase... :p

MMM88
10-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Has to be the same Summer in Executive.... just like Singapore only has 1 season - Summer!!! :D She's fairly tall and B-cupper boobs are nice and round, right? :p

Bro
It got to be her ..... She said the same thing to me " Singapore only had 1 season-summer, and thats my name"... Man - now I know why she is yr favourite ......just teasing ......
However, from all the FRs of summer , from different Bros (in his forum) ..it seems that she is pretty "inconsistent" in her level of service...CHEERS

Siam_Bu
10-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Bro
It got to be her ..... She said the same thing to me " Singapore only had 1 season-summer, and thats my name"... Man - now I know why she is yr favourite ......just teasing ......
However, from all the FRs of summer , from different Bros (in his forum) ..it seems that she is pretty "inconsistent" in her level of service...CHEERS
hee hee sometime lai ang no mood ma hee hee

MMM88
10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
hee hee sometime lai ang no mood ma hee hee

lai ang yi sai meh....wow bian u r master ....kautow .... kekeke:p

gedangsa
10-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Feel a bit lethargic today. So since I am near Marina South area, I might as well go for some massage to rejuvenate my body. Hahaha. Since my previous trips (where I bonk Berry, remember ?) Berry recommend Nina, so I just called up the recep to book Nina. Luck was on my side (wasn't it ?) bcos she was available.

When I was inside, I was waiting for her to come in with excitement & full of curiousity plus high expectation. But the Murphy's Law of cheonging says (at least to me) that if you expect a good one, it will turn out to be the other way. Ok, when she come in, she was a quite short girl wearing a black dress. Face... hmmm... let's just say is not my type.

She is quite an obedient girl, she just stand beside at the shower cubicle waiting for me to finish shower. Then when I stepped out, she immediately passed to me a towel. Wah, such good service !! But then, how come she didn't do the standard protocol by offering me tea ? ANyway, I am not there to drink tea, so never mind lah.

She start massage by pressing here & there. Then she climb on top of my back, use a lot of her knees to press on my bones. Eh, so rough, they got proper training or not ? She seemed at lost as what to do next, so she asked me to turn over and then straight away popped the question. Wah so fast asked alreadi. Hahaha

But I was not in the mood lah as her face not my type, breast size not voluptous enough cannot excite me leh. But then, I remember some bros said that she will black face if you refuse special, so I carefully explain to her why I only need a HJ. EH, her attitude good leh, she said no problem, she also said it is customer's right to choose whether what they one as long as customer are happy. She also say never mind maybe next time I will do FJ. But then I can feel a sense of dissapointment in her but nevertheless credit must be given to her for putting up a "false front", if you know what I mean.

Ok, so she start to hj me & tcss. After a while when got feeling liao, I said "Eh, I want to touch your breast leh". SO, she moved to sit by my side. I put my hand in and auto roam her melons. Immediately, she ticked me off and say "You pay only $50, how can go in & touch ?". Then I asked her "U mean HJ cannot touch ?". Then she clarified "For $50 can touch but only outside the dress". As this is the first time I tried HJ in Executive, so I just follow lah. Not really dissapointed bcos I was not horny & in the mood in the first place. I just forced myself to cum quickly & get it done over with.

When everything is over, still got some time left. So, she offered to massage my head. I said ok. So, she massage me and I felt asleep.... until she woke me up and say "Times up liao". So, take shower, paid her, dressed up & left the scene.

SUMMARY

Name: Nina
Face: 6/10 (Sorry not my type, flat face & wide face type)
Skin color: fair
Boobs: Didn't see but I think between A to B cup
HJ: 5/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: N/A
Damage: Entrance($48) + $50

groo
11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
...It got to be her ..... She said the same thing to me " Singapore only had 1 season-summer, and thats my name"... Man - now I know why she is yr favourite ......just teasing ......Hehheh, bro-MMM88, i didn't hear that from her. I 1st heard about this many years ago from a Japanese gal posted to work in Singapore... Wah now think back, very steam-neh!!! ... a very playful kawai-san neh, that time i was still young, my 1st job ka... :D

MMM88
12-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Hehheh, bro-MMM88, i didn't hear that from her. I 1st heard about this many years ago from a Japanese gal posted to work in Singapore... Wah now think back, very steam-neh!!! ... a very playful kawai-san neh, that time i was still young, my 1st job ka... :D

Bro -groo
so i take it tat u speak jap...try tis ...chikubi oishi desu ka ??.......so desu ne....... :D

groo
12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
..so i take it tat u speak jap...try tis ...chikubi oishi desu ka ??.......so desu ne....... :D... now let me see... what's that? so delicious?? haha, dun tekan me lah... my job then was to serve the Japanese companies here and sometimes i need to pull this kawai-san along to help me translate... now i can tell you some of these Jap uncles (All kinds of Dirxxxtors n Manxxxgers!!!) really very hum-sup one ka!!! Bageyaro.... Bwahahahhahahaha!!!! :D

MMM88
12-05-2005, 07:59 PM
... now let me see... what's that? so delicious?? haha, dun tekan me lah... my job then was to serve the Japanese companies here and sometimes i need to pull this kawai-san along to help me translate... now i can tell you some of these Jap uncles (All kinds of Dirxxxtors n Manxxxgers!!!) really very hum-sup one ka!!! Bageyaro.... Bwahahahhahahaha!!!! :D

..not only hum-sup..but olso very cheapskate ... i brought along 4 japs to Tuberose , last year...i taught them the rules...man...they really learnt fast ...the whole nite just 1 gal (after very long and hard selection process) each ....mama-san olso cannot tahan..... :D

Mickeystrong
12-05-2005, 11:41 PM
I was not in the mood lah as her face not my type, breast size not voluptous enough cannot excite me leh. But then, I remember some bros said that she will black face if you refuse special, so I carefully explain to her why I only need a HJ. EH, her attitude good leh, she said no problem, she also said it is customer's right to choose whether what they one as long as customer are happy. She also say never mind maybe next time I will do FJ. But then I can feel a sense of dissapointment in her but nevertheless credit must be given to her for putting up a "false front", if you know what I mean.

Ok, so she start to hj me & tcss. After a while when got feeling liao, I said "Eh, I want to touch your breast leh". SO, she moved to sit by my side. I put my hand in and auto roam her melons. Immediately, she ticked me off and say "You pay only $50, how can go in & touch ?". Then I asked her "U mean HJ cannot touch ?". Then she clarified "For $50 can touch but only outside the dress". As this is the first time I tried HJ in Executive, so I just follow lah. Not really dissapointed bcos I was not horny & in the mood in the first place. I just forced myself to cum quickly & get it done over with.

When everything is over, still got some time left. So, she offered to massage my head. I said ok. So, she massage me and I felt asleep.... until she woke me up and say "Times up liao". So, take shower, paid her, dressed up & left the scene.

SUMMARY

Name: Nina
Face: 6/10 (Sorry not my type, flat face & wide face type)
Skin color: fair
Boobs: Didn't see but I think between A to B cup
HJ: 5/10
BJ: N/A
FJ: N/A
Damage: Entrance($48) + $50

Bro Gegandsa,

There are definitely alot more better girls in executive than to try Nina and Berry. You should have read up the thread first before you make your trip down as there are some past FRs on them which are not so good. By the way, never trust recommendation from gals at the HC as they are just trying to "push" business for one another. The FRs in the thread are still the best recommendation though not always right for everyone!!!!

However, Nina Boobs are indeed at least B for her small frame. That I am very sure as I had her once before also and NEVER AGAIN.

gedangsa
14-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Bro Gegandsa,

There are definitely alot more better girls in executive than to try Nina and Berry. Bro MickeyStrong,

So, who you recommend ?

Another thing, try not to quote the whole post when you reply otherwise Boss Sammy may zap you -999 points like some bro kena. Do read up the thread for newbies on the do's & don'ts.

Cheers

Mickeystrong
14-05-2005, 10:09 PM
. Do read up the thread for newbies on the do's & don'ts.

Cheers

Bro,

Thanks for the advise. By the way, have not tried any new gals at Executive for a long time as I had always frequent Summer during my past visits since she was my favorite until recently when I stop going there. Had found new interest at BHC (JJ, Ann etc) though the place is not as upmarket as Executive. However, you may want to try out Coco and Apple (if they are still there) or even Summer if you do go to executive again. These gals are just my personnal preference.

Happy Cheonging!!!

BoKaoKoon
18-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Yo Brothers, I finally decided to get off my butt and contribute to the forum instead of always reading through to get your 'nuggets' of wisdom and tips lol. So far on and off have gone to HC for a few years but in spore mainly go to executive only, read this thread with interest, thinking of going to legends to try. Any bros who have gone to ES can compare? I never gone to any other HC in spore cos maybe emotional attachment to Executive, feel comfortable there, long time ago friend bring me there to lost my virgin, LOLX!

Recently noticed that place looks a bit run down and old liao hor? like not many pple going liaoz, which is also good for me since normally I go in early afternoon, can get girls who are imho just coming to work, more fresh, right? Maybe its time for some reno/facelift of the place?

So far, since I started going to ES again have tried Michelle, Brandy and another gal whose name i cannot remember liao, dammit. Brandy resembles a bit like Sharon Au, very chatty and talkative. Will look through the format for posting FR then post my own, lol.

"Tomorrow going, you know?"

MMM88
25-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Went to EHC - look for kitty - as usual busy again ...so recep recommeded Honey... Bad choice ..bad attitude ...no PR ...massage sucks ....but quite pretty....i m a sucker for looks so i opted for the Full works.... regrets .... :(

Honey

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - A cup (but skin is silky white and smooth)
BBBJ - NA
BBJ - 4/10
FJ - 4/10 (robotic , doesnt allow 69...)
RTF - NEVER
Damaged - $120

BoKaoKoon
26-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Went to EHC - look for kitty - as usual busy again ...so recep recommeded Honey... Bad choice ..bad attitude ...no PR ...massage sucks ....but quite pretty....i m a sucker for looks so i opted for the Full works.... regrets .... :(

Honey

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - A cup (but skin is silky white and smooth)
BBBJ - NA
BBJ - 4/10
FJ - 4/10 (robotic , doesnt allow 69...)
RTF - NEVER
Damaged - $120

Hey Bro, so sorry to hear about ur exp, my last visit I tried Honey also...But at the time I thought not too bad, She's quite good looking hor? Quite cute face, smooth skin and ok titties also. But one thing very funny is she very "cleanliness" orientated. Before the special she will lay out a towel and then lay out all her clothing seperately. I teased her about it, asking her:"you going to perform magic ar?" Overall not that satisfactory in the service department, she never allow playing with her pussy also, so here's my take:

Looks 7.5/10
Boobs I think B cup leh.
BBBJ NA (She too 'clean' liao lol)
FJ 4/10
BJ 5/10 not that great
DMG $120

Go for her only for novelty value for a girl you haven't tried yet, and also if you go more for looks.

MMM88
26-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Yo Bro
Here my take ... our tastes is pretty similiar hur...except u r more forgiving....

[QUOTE=BoKaoKoon] She's quite good looking hor? Quite cute face, smooth skin and ok titties also.

Totally agreed- I like her looks and her skin is just simply irresistable . only drawback "small" ney ney

But one thing very funny is she very "cleanliness" orientated. Before the special she will lay out a towel and then lay out all her clothing seperately

Yeap...freak for cleaniness...i found it fascinating just watching her lay out her RED bra and RED G string panty on the towel..

Overall not that satisfactory in the service department, she never allow playing with her pussy also, so here's my take:

Rite on ... cb is a no no for her...but for me is a yes yes yes ....

Looks 7.5/10
Boobs I think B cup leh.
BBBJ NA (She too 'clean' liao lol)
FJ 4/10
BJ 5/10 not that great
DMG $120

no lah her boobs is so small ....cannot be justified a B leh...

Since our taste are quite similiar ...wat do u think of kitty..... :D

Niceman
26-05-2005, 10:39 PM
;) forget about that place lah, not worth going any more......
is far from town, no doubt, but the gers there services sucks big time...
retire from that place years ago......is actually a fuck-shop with no services....

Try other places, like Katong LaiLai or IP (no facility).......

My 1cents worth

MMM88
27-05-2005, 12:38 AM
;)

Try other places, like Katong LaiLai or IP (no facility).......

Bro Niceman
I tried Katong LaiLai last year....but a BIG disappointment ...gers were not as pretty as in EHC...... do u hav any recommedation ??

Mickeystrong
28-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Bro Niceman
I tried Katong LaiLai last year....but a BIG disappointment ...gers were not as pretty as in EHC...... do u hav any recommedation ??

Bro MMM88,

If you have read the other threads under HC, you would know that the current HOT venue for HC cheongters are now BHC, Legend3, LExon and Casonova. In particular Legend 3 and BHC, the variety and standards of good are definitely much much better than Executive. Furthermore, entrance fees is only about $36-$38 and FJ is only $100. However, facilities may not be as good as Executive. I used to be a Executive supporter but had gave the place a skip since 3 months ago when I found these new venture. Some recommendation....JJ, Ann, Stellar, Eva (BHC) and Star (Casanova) and Jolene, Simmi, Rachael, Coco, Cecilia (Legend 3).

Happy bonking bro.

Optimus_Prime
28-05-2005, 03:06 PM
I used to be a Executive supporter but had gave the place a skip since 3 months ago when I found these new venture. Some recommendation....JJ, Ann, Stellar, Eva (BHC) and Star (Casanova) and Jolene, Simmi, Rachael, Coco, Cecilia (Legend 3).

Happy bonking bro.

I think u mean Sammi.. bro.

Another good HC is Leisure.... Sugar, Chanel and Yuki are the hottest there !!

Mickeystrong
28-05-2005, 09:58 PM

Sorry Mate...finger too fast. Yes SAMMI. Have not tried the HC at leisure and will certainly do that soon. Confirm the place is at Kallang LeisureDome?

MMM88
29-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Bro MMM88,
the current HOT venue for HC cheongters are now BHC, Legend3, LExon and Casonova. Furthermore, entrance fees is only about $36-$38 and FJ is only $100. However, facilities may not be as good as Executive. I used to be a Executive supporter but had gave the place a skip since 3 months ago when I found these new venture. Some recommendation....JJ, Ann, Stellar, Eva (BHC) and Star (Casanova) and Jolene, Simmi, Rachael, Coco, Cecilia (Legend 3).

Happy bonking bro.

Yeah...read it but hesitant....since u recommend too...will give it a try the week after .....next week will be in JKT bonking ..but still will log in SB .....tkns.......CHEERS :D

Merl
02-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Sorry Mate...finger too fast. Yes SAMMI. Have not tried the HC at leisure and will certainly do that soon. Confirm the place is at Kallang LeisureDome?

Bro, Leisure shifted to the west and is now at Bukit Timah Plaza, Level 2.

Mickeystrong
05-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Bro, Leisure shifted to the west and is now at Bukit Timah Plaza, Level 2.

thanks Bro for the info.

Looks like this thread is going to die soon. Not much FRs reported on Executive for the past 3 months compared to Legend, BHC and DHC.

akaza24
06-06-2005, 02:13 AM

Sugar Yee? Tried her once, veri swee. :)

BoKaoKoon
13-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Yo Bro
Here my take ... our tastes is pretty similiar hur...except u r more forgiving....
Since our taste are quite similiar ...wat do u think of kitty..... :D

Haven tried yet leh bro, normally limit myself to one visit per month, dun tire out my wallet so fast! Maybe will try her the next time wahaha

EatNDrink
15-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I was told that some celebrities, and news anchors patronised Executive Spa also .. I was hoping to bump into some of them one day (pple like Glenda Chong, Zhang Hai Jie, Wang Yan Qing :D and of cos, not forgetting my babe Christine Chan) BTW, any brothers, can enlightened me, which spa do all these celebrities go? thanks

Doenitz79
15-06-2005, 12:05 PM
I was told that some celebrities, and news anchors patronised Executive Spa also .. I was hoping to bump into some of them one day (pple like Glenda Chong, Zhang Hai Jie, Wang Yan Qing :D and of cos, not forgetting my babe Christine Chan) BTW, any brothers, can enlightened me, which spa do all these celebrities go? thanks

What the FUCK are you talking about?

imom
15-06-2005, 01:52 PM
I was told that some celebrities, and news anchors patronised Executive Spa also .. I was hoping to bump into some of them one day (pple like Glenda Chong, Zhang Hai Jie, Wang Yan Qing :D and of cos, not forgetting my babe Christine Chan)...

Have you any concept of what type of 'spa' Executive is? Or even what this forum is all about?

noppensg
15-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Have you any concept of what type of 'spa' Executive is? Or even what this forum is all about?

Obviously he has not. Maybe the word Executive is misleading. Sounds high class like CEO, CFO, AVP, SVP Spa?

groo
15-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Have you any concept of what type of 'spa' Executive is? Or even what this forum is all about?Obviously, someone Executed a con on him and Spa-red him no mercy.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Accord_JDM
15-06-2005, 06:48 PM
i think this guy had a short circuited wire hanging in his head.... don't even know what he is posting and where he is posting his message...

gedangsa
15-06-2005, 11:31 PM
FR on Michelle

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B cup, real
HJ: N/A
BJ:6.5/10

RTF: Don't think so

Damage: Entrance + $120

imom
16-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Obviously, someone Executed a con on him and Spa-red him no mercy....

Bro, you the pun-master... good ones! :D

imom
16-06-2005, 12:18 AM
...Maybe the word Executive is misleading. Sounds high class like CEO, CFO, AVP, SVP Spa?

Yeah, 'Executive' does sound kinda classy and wholesome to the uninitiated huh... Was just telling cheongster friends that 'Marina Park Spa & Fitness Centre' sounded so much more innocuous than 'Dragon Health Spa'....

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2005, 09:29 AM

OP : Bro, do u know what Executive Spa is ?

EatNDrink : Yeah... a high-class spa where I heard babes like Glenda Chong, Zhang Hai Jie, Wang Yan Qing go to relax.

OP : Is that so ??

EatNDrink : Yeah... I will be going there this afternoon and hoping fully can meet my fav babe Christine Chan as well !!

OP : Oooo Kayyyyy... I call u again this evening after your visit.

One Afternoon Zooms Past....

OP : Hey bro, how was your trip to Executive Spa ?

EatNDrink : IT's... it's....

OP : Is what bro ? (grins)

EatNDrink : Well... the.. gals... they were so....

OP : So... what ? quickly tell me ?

EatNDrink : The gals was so beautiful !! She gave me a massage ... it was so good . Then she moved her hands up my thighs and she... she....

OP : She... what !! (grinning even broader)

EatNDrink : She touched my... you know... my...

OP : Your legs ?? (evil grin now) aiyah...massage must touch leg one mah..

EatNDrink : No!!! she... touched my balls... not just a slight touch but fondled it !! My ...er...that thing lah... (points down)... just reacted !!

OP : so...so... what happened next ??

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2005, 09:38 AM
EatNDrink : No!!! she... touched my balls... not just a slight touch but fondled it !! My ...er...that thing lah... (points down)... just reacted !!

OP : so...so... what happened next ??

EatNDrink : Well ... she just whipped the blanket off my body !!

OP : No !!! U were naked then ?? (trying hard not to laugh) Like dat how ??

EatNDrink : She looked at me funny and asked something about giving me SPECIAL massage... I asked her what was that.. she just smiled...

EatNDrink : Then she...she... (whispers) she put her mouth here.. (points to groin area)...

OP : Get out of here !! Really ?? Was it good ?? (pinching self to stop from laughing out loud)

EatNDrink : BOY !! You dun know how good it was !! But then... she stopped and she stood in front of me and started stripping !!

OP : Maybe the aircon was hot mah.. so u saw her bra ??

EatNDrink : Er... I saw more than that... I saw everything... (eyes closed) her soft bouncy breasts and that bushy mount at her vagina...

EatNDrink : She said she was going to... gasp... Rape Me....

OP : Oh...thats bad (arms turning red from all the pinching).. did u scream ??

EatNDrink : Yeah !! But she put her breast to my mouth... and I dunno what came over me... but I just...you..know.. sucked.

OP : Nooo... so what was she doing...

EatNDrink : Her hands were all over my..er.. (points down again) there.... until I could not stand it anymore... I told her to stop !!

OP : and then ??

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2005, 09:52 AM
EatNDrink : Her hands were all over my..er.. (points down again) there.... until I could not stand it anymore... I told her to stop !!

OP : and then ??

EatNDrink : She stopped like I asked her to.

OP : Good at least no more nonsense... (grins to self)

EatNDrink : But then she came close and she... she... took out a condom !!

OP : For what ??

EatNDrink : She wanted me to have initmate relations with her.... I was like... embrassed.... you know... cause I neber...

OP : You a VIRGIN !!

EatNDrink : Yeah... sort of..... well she capped me and she positioned her vagina over my... (points down again) But she felt so warm when she slowly lowered herself.

OP : You dirty rat... you !! (playfully punches EatNDrink)

EatNDrink : We... er...we just started rocking and she was making these weird noises with her eyes closed.

OP : Moaning...???

EatNDrink : I think so... it got me...it got me so aroused we just went like ...like WILD !! Until in the end I could not take it and I...er... I... you know... LET IT OUT....

OP : You cummed ??

EatNDrink : Yeah... that !! She was quite gentle... even helped me removed the condom and said I was very MAN !!

OP : So bro... you should now know about Executive Spa now right ??

EatNDrink : yeah... (smiles sheepishly)

OP : So you know that you won't bump into pple like Glenda Chong, Zhang Hai Jie, Wang Yan Qing right ??

EatNDrink : Right. Executive Spa is the spa that male celebrities goes !!

OP : What !!??

EatNDrink : Yeah... next time I hope to bump into Tay Ping Hui, Li Nanxing, Gurmit Singh and Glenn Ong !!

OP : FAINTZ .... (u no hope lah, bro !!)

EatNDrink : ...... what ??

groo
16-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Bro, you the pun-master... good ones! :D
Hee...., bro-IMOM, you are too modest! Moi? Hehheh... i'm "xiao wu jian da wu"!!! Not too long ago, i was following your intellectual SPA-rring with another bro Executed using some very insightful master-strokes... now that's what i'll call a master!!! By the way, are you a legal expert?!?!?!? :D