PDA

View Full Version : Newly opened at Upper Serangoon Road SPA with Big Rooms

Pactman
01-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Visited this newly opened SPA on Saturday late night. The room I had was big compared to other SPA's.
There is a shower attached & a 2 seater sofa inside the room.
Parking facilities are poor and nearest car-park is at a nearby shopping centre.
Massage was decent but MILF repeated keep reminded me that they provide all kinds of services.
Since it was their opening first day I opted for a reluctant HJ.
Return: Definitely No...
Too many other SPA with better Value for money.
Cheers

Hornylama
01-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi dude, what's the damage and how's the service?

cokl
01-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Can share ctc and loc pls? Thx bro.

baotohk
01-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Since it is a sucky experience, you should named the place to prevent bros from getting ripoff

altec7
01-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Since it is a sucky experience, you should named the place to prevent bros from getting ripoff

Exactly.
And to top it off, no SYT there right?

halogen019
02-02-2016, 12:33 AM
I think I know which one.

The shop looks very "blue" right? Extremely obvious because the exterior decor of the shop is very loud in colour and there are less than 6 single floor shophouses in that very weird part of the road.

Pactman
02-02-2016, 12:04 PM
I think I know which one.

The shop looks very "blue" right? Extremely obvious because the exterior decor of the shop is very loud in colour and there are less than 6 single floor shophouses in that very weird part of the road.

Yes Bro,
You are correct. That is really a weird part of a road.
To be fair to any newly opened SPA, we need to give them some leeway and chances to make improvements. I only been there once and tried one MILF.
If and when other Bro's find it poor, then I will be the first to list them under BAD SERVICE.
Cheers

sianren
03-02-2016, 11:37 AM

It easily spotted along the Road...Hint hint:cool:

baotohk
03-02-2016, 11:53 AM
800+ Upper serangoon road :D

ForSomeFun
04-02-2016, 04:54 AM
I saw that. Never try. Anyone else tried?

ForSomeFun
04-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Anyone else tried?

ForSomeFun
05-02-2016, 04:54 AM
Ok bros I went to try it. I think price and service wise honestly was really good. ML didn't look old but probably on closer look is around 30. nice figure and outfit. dmg was only 50 (45 but I didn't get change) for entrance and 50 for a hj which is market rate. service was good though and she allowed global roaming which I was very surprised. the other one nearby would charge 80 with top roam only. will go back!

ml1138
05-02-2016, 07:08 AM
Ok bros I went to try it. I think price and service wise honestly was really good. ML didn't look old but probably on closer look is around 30. nice figure and outfit. dmg was only 50 (45 but I didn't get change) for entrance and 50 for a hj which is market rate. service was good though and she allowed global roaming which I was very surprised. the other one nearby would charge 80 with top roam only. will go back!

bro which is the other one nearby..:D

ForSomeFun
05-02-2016, 07:53 AM
bro which is the other one nearby..:D

haha sneaky. the other thread by vaxva? 80 is excluding entrance though that one. I think this newly started one is worth a try. might go back again soon.

Pactman
06-02-2016, 11:38 AM
On my first visit I found that this place not good enough to justify a return.
However, one Bro reported that this place was good. Maybe this place has improved.
Hope the Bro who report that service was good can provide me with the MILF details so that I can try.
Cheers

ForSomeFun
06-02-2016, 11:33 PM
However, one Bro reported that this place was good. Maybe this place has improved.
Hope the Bro who report that service was good can provide me with the MILF details so that I can try.
Cheers

I tried Yi Yi(1 1). even asked me to check her bottom without me asking. very teasing and horny. she said it was her first day at the MP. the recap had quite a hot bod too, just older than I like. let me know how it goes for you bro. up me too hehe. new to forum, usually only look through.

smlee
07-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Cheers

Isn't it obvious that a new nick is registered just to promote them after the bad review.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ForSomeFun
07-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Isn't it obvious that a new nick is registered just to promote them after the bad review.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey bro... not affiliated to them in any way. just tried and was happy with the service. I replied to pact man already but it hasn't showed yet. let me know how you find it.

garbage8889
07-02-2016, 03:58 PM
This place has the worst entrance ever. If you come out of the joint, all the people in the cars will be looking at you as the place is just beside a traffic light crossing.

smlee
09-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Hey bro... not affiliated to them in any way. just tried and was happy with the service. I replied to pact man already but it hasn't showed yet. let me know how you find it.

Nice try, OKT. I hope you have paid Sam for advertising services.

The quality of the ladies left nothing to be desired. I'm much better off wanking myself