PDA

View Full Version : Tuinas in Beauty World.

entrique
05-09-2006, 08:35 PM
There are still quite a few of Tuinas left in beauty world 3rd floor..
Any brothers tried there before?

Dicker21
06-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Why not u go and try and give the fellow a FR

Teatree
06-09-2006, 10:40 AM
There are still quite a few of Tuinas left in beauty world 3rd floor..
Any brothers tried there before?
Sometime they have young PRC and allow BJ & FJ. But no guarantee there is always young PRC. They come and go.

entrique
06-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh okie, there are quite a few of them on that floor.

Teatree
07-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Last nite went to 3rd floor, the one that is nearest to carpark entrance. All 3 PRC look good with 7.5/10.
Before massage start, she want massage fees of $35. While digging from my wallet, she keep peeping into my wallet. I know what she is up to.
Choose one who wear a buttock-crack revealing jean skirt. After massage, Ask me to fuck her. Consideration is $100. I told her no way. She said HJ $50 and BBBJ $50.
I told her BBBJ $50, take it or leave it. Lan Lan accepted it. I was not happy as they resort to peep into my wallet to check my financial status so to back up their bargaining.
While she BJ me, I took off her singlet and grab her 35D breast and squeeze hard. She felt the pain and before she lift her head, I push her head down. After 5 min, I used my right hand to pull her up. Now she is in 69 position so I sideway her panty and poke my finger into her love tunnel;real hard. All the while, I was rough. Trust me, this is the first time I am so rough to a WL.
After the session, I paid her $50. Before steeping out of the cubicle, I grab her again and french her with my right hand rubbing her panty.
I left with a angry face.

To all bro, no need to be nice to a money face PRC. Rape them!

Look:8/10 (lian with $$$ face)
Body:35, 26, 34
Boob: 35D
BBBJ: 6/10
RTF: Yes; to rape the other 2
Piss off with their atitude.

tanmikel
07-09-2006, 09:52 AM
To all bro, no need to be nice to a money face PRC.

agree to a certain extent but I would not be rough with them , I just walk off . however , there are many others who will spoil market and pamper them hence the reason why some of these girls get a fucked up attitude .

Wonderman2006
07-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Last nite went to 3rd floor, the one that is nearest to carpark entrance. All 3 PRC look good with 7.5/10.
Before massage start, she want massage fees of $35. While digging from my wallet, she keep peeping into my wallet. I know what she is up to.
Choose one who wear a buttock-crack revealing jean skirt. After massage, Ask me to fuck her. Consideration is $100. I told her no way. She said HJ $50 and BBBJ $50.
I told her BBBJ $50, take it or leave it. Lan Lan accepted it. I was not happy as they resort to peep into my wallet to check my financial status so to back up their bargaining.
While she BJ me, I took off her singlet and grab her 35D breast and squeeze hard. She felt the pain and before she lift her head, I push her head down. After 5 min, I used my right hand to pull her up. Now she is in 69 position so I sideway her panty and poke my finger into her love tunnel;real hard. All the while, I was rough. Trust me, this is the first time I am so rough to a WL.
After the session, I paid her $50. Before steeping out of the cubicle, I grab her again and french her with my right hand rubbing her panty.
I left with a angry face.

Look:8/10 (lian with $$$ face)
Body:35, 26, 34
Boob: 35D
BBBJ: 6/10

Wah bro fierce siah! Next time I get bullied I look for you.

K9696
07-09-2006, 12:59 PM

Bro..

1st- you said look goot at 7.5?? that is very good:D

2th - Attitude - bad.. understandable.. their society not gracious, so they are
being bullied.. so desperate for our Sing$$$..
(exchange rate S$1 - RMB 5)...so money face leow..

So dun get upset...
If got chance, shall explore... any names you know??

wildbeast
07-09-2006, 01:44 PM

Dear bro teatree, pardon my saying, feel u dun need to get so worked up! Ur sentence may encourage some ppl to "ill-treat" these "working class." Afterall, she did her job in massage and BBBJ u at $50 (fair price). She could be the minority bad attitude money face ones, probably there are more events u did not share dat pissed u off so much and u hv a bad day dat day! Relax..... dun spoil ur cheong mood!!! I feel sad to see words "Rape them!" They are woman like we know of.

Juz my thots! Ignore if u feel is crap. Cheers! :)

Teatree
07-09-2006, 04:36 PM

Dear bro teatree, pardon my saying, feel u dun need to get so worked up! Ur sentence may encourage some ppl to "ill-treat" these "working class." Afterall, she did her job in massage and BBBJ u at $50 (fair price). She could be the minority bad attitude money face ones, probably there are more events u did not share dat pissed u off so much and u hv a bad day dat day! Relax..... dun spoil ur cheong mood!!! I feel sad to see words "Rape them!" They are woman like we know of.

Juz my thots! Ignore if u feel is crap. Cheers! :)
Dear All
I sincerely apologise to all brothers who feel offended by my 'X' rated FR.

Bro Wildbeast is correct, I forget to write that this bitch demand $80 instead of agreed price of $50 after I ask her to strip. I really hate people keep changing the perimeter. Even every football club in EPL is allow to change the width length twice a season. How could you not feel heated if the girl keep asking for more money for every piece of cloth removed. I could have end up paying her $150 for a BJ. Real piss off. Pls don't take us Singapore men as 'Mr Roboto'.

wildbeast
07-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Bro Teatree, now we know better why u soooo.... HOT! Can understand! Ignore dat gal la and move on to more "bigger better bitchy buffet" :D Better luck to u bro !!!! Cheers. :)

mike09
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Tried one nearest to the staircase..(exit)

Opt for 1/2 hr massage to test the skills and paid 25 bucks up front.

Selected a innocent looking girl to do the massage. She lead me in and gave me a relatively good massage (7.5/10) before turning me over and massage my stomach and extended to the lower region.

Asked me if I'm interested to massage "there", - of course :)

She went ahead, while I un-zipped her top and suck on her breast. Only prob is that she has a scar on her chest...but breast was firm.

Rest is SOP...but the good thing is that she didn't even code the price and accepted $30 HJ that I gave her. I think her attitude is good. Will go back..

Teatree
08-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Tried one nearest to the staircase..(exit)

Opt for 1/2 hr massage to test the skills and paid 25 bucks up front.

Selected a innocent looking girl to do the massage. She lead me in and gave me a relatively good massage (7.5/10) before turning me over and massage my stomach and extended to the lower region.

I know which one you are refering to. She has a innocent and girl-next-door look. Look a bit like local singer Stella Ng. But a taller version.

But pls avoid the other lian with lightly die hair. Real bad attitude.