PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to locate this scammer

Stellaration
01-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Hi everyone, I know this is not related but please help me locate this idiot here.. I'm really at my wits end and his friend told me he is a regular member here thus I am trying my luck here as cny is near and I really need to locate him..

I know this guy, paul. And because both of us are single parents as he told me. We chatted and share about kids stuff.

One day I posted my note3 for sale, cause I really needed money to prepare for cny, to buy stuff for my daughter and so on because I would be out of job end December. and he expressed interested, and offered me $400.

when he came to collect the phone from me suddenly he told me he is cash tight, and said he will take the phone first and pay me mid December, which I thought is ok. I know I am stupid but initially I think since I know him personally should be ok. and mid December came, he told me he needs to buy books for his daughter to start school etc... so I became soft hearted and when he say he will pay me end December, I give him benefit of doubt.

December came, he went missing. I told him I am out of job already and still need to feed my daughter but still no reply. so I told him if he got no money just return the phone bt still no reply.

my friend whatsapp him telling him we will forgo the money, just return the phone in good condition or in instalment but all messages was read but not replied. I found his address and went over but it was a lady there and said she rented the house from an old uncle which denied knowing him. (the address is on his ic, I think the old man is his dad). I made a police report but police say this is civil case and nothing they can do. they wont even call him or contact him.

ive also tried contacting his ex wife but she is ignoring messages. I just need to locate him that's all. I don't want the money anymore, I just want the phone back so I can sell to others. its only a week away from Cny and im totally cashless after paying for bills and so on, and my new job will only start after cny. please if anyone know him ask him to return me phone or pay me. or at least return me $200 first, let my daughter have a decent cny. I give him the benefit of doubt as im a single mum too. now I did not even buy anything for my daughter or the house, and she is unhappy and sad.

please help me locate him or his wife. this forum is my last chance..

http://s12.postimg.org/lrb9ok5zt/12571013_951020648324631_330337539_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/lrb9ok5zt/)

http://s22.postimg.org/sxuwmh2zh/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/sxuwmh2zh/)

http://s8.postimg.org/fn9eb25r5/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/fn9eb25r5/)

comm
01-02-2016, 02:05 PM
wow...picture all come out liao

SamsungGroup
01-02-2016, 02:12 PM
I suggest you wait for him at his address.

Or wait at his children school. Follow the children home.

Stellaration
01-02-2016, 02:29 PM
i don't know where his daughter study,
only know his wife worked at hypercube consultancy at bukit merah central but when I called the number I found online for this company, the line is dead. probably info was not updated or she worked there long ago.

I tried to wait for him outside his place but the tenant was unhappy and threatened to call the police, and she claims she rented the place and is staying there alone so really nothing I can do.

ive also checked with SMRT taxi with the license he showed me before, but they said he stopped driving for them since years ago. I only know he is driving a Honda stream for uber now, full name paul deng guan ann, I don't remember his car plate number.

am at my wits end now and trying all I can to locate him at least to get my phone back so I can sell to someone else or a shop. ive been seeking friends help using different numbers to contact him but to no avail at all.

all I know is his friend said he frequent this forum to look for girls and thus im here trying to see if anyone know him or his ex wife and help me..

subidowa
01-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone, I know this is not related but please help me locate this idiot here.. I'm really at my wits end and his friend told me he is a regular member here thus I am trying my luck here as cny is near and I really need to locate him..

Police won't help u. I won't say they are useless as I do not want to get into trouble but I can say they are not helpful to pple who truly has nobody to turn to. I do not understand what is the role of a police and why do pple apply it as a job. Police is not just a job I think it is more of a role to protect, perform and benefits the weak and fellow countrymen. They should be there when require and not blindly protocols. When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc. If not why would we even bother about them. Actually, the indian riots, the case you are facing and the recent shooting case all make me very disappointed in their capabilities.

I can only summarise that dun hope that they will help u. They will only bully their own pple as lan lan too bad we are Singaporean. They only dare to bully us. Indian riots they do nothing, ang mo beat Singaporean during clubbing they do nothing just normal question as they do not dare to find trouble with their ambassadors. For ur case, I highly recommend u remove these pics. As I think got this law about cannot expose pple in internet and causing distress to other pple life. In short, cyber bullying. In return, maybe the police will instead take actions on u rather than helping u. It is because u are Singaporean, no one can protect u.

lotus
01-02-2016, 02:49 PM
all the best ts!

Basstard
01-02-2016, 03:18 PM
PM Johnbass the lead scam artist . Dun say i never SIC

urgg
01-02-2016, 03:55 PM
knn such a decent looking guy do this kinda shit.. hope he will be track down soon. :mad:

SamsongGroup
01-02-2016, 03:58 PM
I suggest you wait for him at his address.

Or wait at his children school. Follow the children home

3Dragon
01-02-2016, 04:14 PM
All this for a $400 hp? Guess every cent does count. :confused:

iluvbreast
01-02-2016, 04:22 PM
At the risk of exposing my secret identity (yes I like to hide behind my PC), is his number **** 7670?

sky_liner2
01-02-2016, 04:33 PM
All this for a $400 hp? Guess every cent does count. :confused:

Bro, not everyone is well off, so at wits end, S$200 is also good enough. To that cheater, hopes he has some conscience to pay back TS soonest.

Batiustar
01-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Bro, not everyone is well off, so at wits end, S$200 is also good enough. To that cheater, hopes he has some conscience to pay back TS soonest.

If the intention is to cheat, I doubt he will return the money :(

georgemagnum
01-02-2016, 04:42 PM
I don't know if it's true or false, I just felt like upping your thread.
All the best

I know this guy, paul. And because both of us are single parents as he told me. We chatted and share about kids stuff.
]

georgemagnum
01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
At the risk of exposing my secret identity (yes I like to hide behind my PC), is his number **** 7670?

Hope there is some help from you ....

SilentNights
01-02-2016, 04:48 PM
only know his wife worked at hypercube consultancy at bukit merah central but when I called the number I found online for this company, the line is dead. probably info was not updated or she worked there long ago.

I tried to wait for him outside his place but the tenant was unhappy and threatened to call the police, and she claims she rented the place and is staying there alone so really nothing I can do.

ive also checked with SMRT taxi with the license he showed me before, but they said he stopped driving for them since years ago. I only know he is driving a Honda stream for uber now, full name paul deng guan ann, I don't remember his car plate number.

am at my wits end now and trying all I can to locate him at least to get my phone back so I can sell to someone else or a shop. ive been seeking friends help using different numbers to contact him but to no avail at all.

all I know is his friend said he frequent this forum to look for girls and thus im here trying to see if anyone know him or his ex wife and help me..

There is no such thing as waiting outside in public any landlord or tenant will call Police. If one day not enough then wait a week sure he goes home at night or wee hours.

Another way is to find a PI to track him. Then you cannot afford.

Anyway we can only suggest and you are still on your own.

maths
01-02-2016, 05:06 PM
I think u shld not pose the wife n kid photo...
Since they r divorced.
I doubt she want to b involved with any crap from her ex..
Thus the divorce. .
Anyway how do u know the wife photo r real. ?
Did u manage to get the help from anyone here?

JacqueMerlin
01-02-2016, 05:09 PM

Report police and see if you have a case. You might not be the only one.

SilentKnights
02-02-2016, 03:47 AM

There is no such thing as waiting outside in public any landlord or tenant will call Police. If one day not enough then wait a week sure he goes home at night or wee hours.

Anyway we can only suggest and you are still on your own

wings4me
02-02-2016, 06:38 AM

Buy a can of paint. Go to his house..paint O$P$

Abcdefghijklmn
02-02-2016, 06:55 AM
If you really want to go by legal way, find the date that our Mr Lee visit our dear countryman. Every week, there will be a day that every committee will open up for people to walk in and seek help.

Try to seek help from PM.

Of course, there are telephone numbers and email address available online. Write a good petition and request assistance.

You may get funding from government if you fall into their eligibility criteria and you may get assistance for people to react on for your case. Please note that you may be turn down too, as this is not a 100%.

Don't forget to put on stomp too. This is a sex related forum.

Abcdefghijklmn
02-02-2016, 07:00 AM

There are two type of cases. Criminal and civil

For criminal, the authority will step in to help after you give your statements.

For civil, you have to give statements. Using the statements, you have to file a case at magistrate court. If authority feel that they can step in, then they come in. There will be trial and you may be haul to court to give your statement.

Civil case is very lengthy. If any one has a decent job, they will never opt for civil. This eat into our working time. That is one of the reason that Singapore is growing more uncivilized now. Never get caught, just do more. Get caught LL then stop. This is human nature.

Aceyfox
02-02-2016, 11:08 AM

One day I posted my note3 for sale, cause I really needed money to prepare for cny, to buy stuff for my daughter and so on because I would be out of job end December. and he expressed interested, and offered me $400.

when he came to collect the phone from me suddenly he told me he is cash tight, and said he will take the phone first and pay me mid December, which I thought is ok. I know I am stupid but initially I think since I know him personally should be ok. and mid December came, he told me he needs to buy books for his daughter to start school etc... so I became soft hearted and when he say he will pay me end December, I give him benefit of doubt.

December came, he went missing. I told him I am out of job already and still need to feed my daughter but still no reply. so I told him if he got no money just return the phone bt still no reply.

my friend whatsapp him telling him we will forgo the money, just return the phone in good condition or in instalment but all messages was read but not replied. I found his address and went over but it was a lady there and said she rented the house from an old uncle which denied knowing him. (the address is on his ic, I think the old man is his dad). I made a police report but police say this is civil case and nothing they can do. they wont even call him or contact him.

ive also tried contacting his ex wife but she is ignoring messages. I just need to locate him that's all. I don't want the money anymore, I just want the phone back so I can sell to others. its only a week away from Cny and im totally cashless after paying for bills and so on, and my new job will only start after cny. please if anyone know him ask him to return me phone or pay me. or at least return me $200 first, let my daughter have a decent cny. I give him the benefit of doubt as im a single mum too. now I did not even buy anything for my daughter or the house, and she is unhappy and sad.

please help me locate him or his wife. this forum is my last chance

All i can say is that if you really need help on having a good CNY for your daughter, i believe many people will help out. A $5-10 help from every forum members here will make up for your lost $400 quickly. Don't let such incident affect this happy festival. I'm sure all members here are willing and can surely afford $5-10 to help. If you don't mind, you can PM me your acc number and I'll start the ball rolling with the first $10 :)

JacqueMerlin
02-02-2016, 11:13 AM
All i can say is that if you really need help on having a good CNY for your daughter, i believe many people will help out. A $5-10 help from every forum members here will make up for your lost $400 quickly. Don't let such incident affect this happy festival. I'm sure all members here are willing and can surely afford $5-10 to help. If you don't mind, you can PM me your acc number and I'll start the ball rolling with the first $10 :)

1. By posting here where the scammer frequents, the scammer will also be reading and knows someone is looking for him.
2. This is only a one sided story. No one knows the truth. There is always the police to turn to if TS needs to redress.

Aceyfox
02-02-2016, 12:25 PM
1. By posting here where the scammer frequents, the scammer will also be reading and knows someone is looking for him.
2. This is only a one sided story. No one knows the truth. There is always the police to turn to if TS needs to redress.

I always try to give people benefit of the doubt. If $5-$10 can help someone tide over a difficult period, I'm more than willing to do so. Worst case scenario is that i kena cheated $5-$10. And i strongly believe most if not all fellow forumers can definitely afford to do so :)

copper
02-02-2016, 12:43 PM
It really confused me! Why need to get his ex-wife and daughter involved in this matter? Is your stupidity to trust him? Since you had his particulars why not posted on Facebook? Facebook is easier to locate him. Yup brothers have said the right option, we can bank in, I won’t mind on that:) if you are afraid than can private message me in my forum, no evil thoughts lol

Stellaration
02-02-2016, 12:49 PM

Nope.. The number I have ends with 5162 but he might have other numbers as I seen him with 2 phones before.

I think u shld not pose the wife n kid photo...
Since they r divorced.
I doubt she want to b involved with any crap from her ex..
Thus the divorce. .
Anyway how do u know the wife photo r real. ?
Did u manage to get the help from anyone here?

I don't wish to post her photo either but I am really left with no choice. His mahjong khaki told me he is still in close contact w his ex wife which is why I messaged her for help but even she is ignoring me. He wants to buy stuff for his daughter and took my money, as a result I cannot do so, is this fair to me if its not fair to him?

$400 might not be alot to others but it can be alot to some.

Have lodged a police report already. But the IO said they can't do anything cause its a civil case. I asked if they could at least call him for me but he say they can't do so. One friend of his told me he borrowed $100 from him and also disappeared but he doesn't want to go to e police cause he think troublesome.

Thank you. Really appreciate it..

I'm posting here not expecting people to trust me. Yes my story is one sided, but if my conscience is guilty why would I post his photos up and ask for help to locate him so he can come and show everyone I am lying??

newyorker88
02-02-2016, 01:33 PM
TS, if you go the legal way, it will cost a lot more, and time consuming. As some brothers here said, there is now way the tenant can call the police to chase you away. If the police officers come, you just tell them that this person cheated you money, you are here to collect only. Ask for case number from the police, as a reference, that you HAD BEEN there to collect money.

It is not an easy thing to do, but to wait for him at his house is the best n cheapest option. here is a sex forum, as said.

Alternatively, leave a note to the tenant that you are looking for him. Tell him to settle with you or you call the NEW PAPER. A few days of waiting, a police report that the tenant called to chase you away, will be a sensational news for all to see. After all, you are not in the wrong.

SilentNights
02-02-2016, 02:21 PM

Anyway we can only suggest and you are still on your own

This definitely looks familiar.

Nowadays copy + paste by clone so easy.

SilentKnights
02-02-2016, 03:21 PM
This definitely looks familiar.

Nowadays copy + paste by clone so easy.

Why you make 13 posts still haven't reach power 1?
So unlike you

racerboy
02-02-2016, 05:25 PM
TS,

if you really need the money, please pm me. we can work out some ways about the repayment.

From my thinking, cny is a very happy occasion, and to deny the innocent child of that, is really unfair to the child.

subidowa
02-02-2016, 06:09 PM
TS,

if you really need the money, please pm me. we can work out some ways about the repayment.

From my thinking, cny is a very happy occasion, and to deny the innocent child of that, is really unfair to the child.

Knn 400 u also want to work out some ways about the repayment. It is only 400 dollars only hello. Many pple spend more than it on a single cheonging session. It is either u help by giving to her for free if u believe the story or u just give constructive suggestions only.

At this point u still wanna think of return and ways to repay her debts. Nabei u still act kind talk cock denying the innocent child is unfair to the child. Why dun u give her the four hundreds dollars then. U are also another opportunist who jump and prey on weaklings.

If u want to ask why I dun give her the money. I will say,i half believe half not believe or I just suggest some advices. I can't believe ur type of pple exist. Dun she understand she has no means to return back at all.

Stellaration
02-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Will read through posts tonight... but for now can anyone advise how do i edit the post?

I posted his ex wife and daughter pic out of impulsiveness as i really have no other ways but i think i should take it down but i cant find any edit button,,

JacqueMerlin
02-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Another typical case of why COD is so important when dealing with strangers.

racerboy
02-02-2016, 08:17 PM
to the pea size brain subidowa:

knn you pua cb. you are just a fucked up person. come here act lawyer.
wah 400 dollar nia.. hello 400 dollars only. u give lor. talk cock for what. I also cant believe you this type of people exist. what half believe, half no believe. I also half believe half no believe you got a pea size brain.

want to help, help. don't help then shut your fucking mouth up. what give constructive suggestion. you so kind hearted then see any beggar give them $400 lo. anyway, u just now say mah, 400 dollars nia... btw, u should also scold the other member, what give 5-10 dollars. see TS no up is it? fucking eat grass grow up.

TS now unemployed does not mean forever unemployed. when ts has a stable job, she can return me by instalment.. what u mean I prey on weaklings? I think u are the weakling that are being preyed on constantly.

racerboy
02-02-2016, 08:28 PM
thanks to the phantom member who upped my points saying I help her if I can. of course I can help, that's why I offered to help her.

just for clarification, I am not taking advantage of her by asking her to go hotel etc. I believe in 2 ways to help.

1. one member previously suggested we pool money together, each $5-$10 and give it to TS. but how many members are willing to do it? 1st member unwilling to do is the pea brain subidowa, who only come here see half believe, half not believe story. and cny is only a few days away, do we have enough members to pool the sum together?

2. I 1 shot lend her $400 under the condition that money is to be repaid in instalment. cos I am not as rich as subidowa who says $400 only nia. my 5cent bigger than a bull cart wheel, ai sai buay..subidowa?:D

I think I skip the 2nd option in case SOMEONE thinks I prey on the weakling, but only he whom has this thought will think I am preying on TS.

I read on the other thread about Vietnam that they conduct donations to the poor regularly, why not do it to our local people?

what say u people?:):)

MrLuffy
02-02-2016, 09:49 PM
to the pea size brain subidowa:

knn you pua cb. you are just a fucked up person. come here act lawyer.
wah 400 dollar nia.. hello 400 dollars only. u give lor. talk cock for what. I also cant believe you this type of people exist. what half believe, half no believe. I also half believe half no believe you got a pea size brain.

For calling him a pea size brain, I upz your post. All crap talk, empty vessel makes the most noise. What makes me vomit blood is his first post. I tried to empathize TS, but somehow i felt she is quite naive in certain ways. She probably have to learn it the hard way. If one is badly in need of money, she should kindly decline her "friend" by saying she needs the money urgently and Let's do "one hand exchange goods the other hand exchange money" transaction. Then again, that's in the hindsight. If your friend say he is tight in his $$, unable to make payment now. It is your decision to decide whether to passing him the goods or not and this is based on 2 factors. Either you urgently need money now and reject politely his request Or you got sufficient cash and dont need $$ urgently and ask him to pay slowly.

Police won't help u. I won't say they are useless as I do not want to get into trouble but I can say they are not helpful to pple who truly has nobody to turn to. I do not understand what is the role of a police and why do pple apply it as a job. Police is not just a job I think it is more of a role to protect, perform and benefits the weak and fellow countrymen. They should be there when require and not blindly protocols. When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc. If not why would we even bother about them. Actually, the indian riots, the case you are facing and the recent shooting case all make me very disappointed in their capabilities.

I can only summarise that dun hope that they will help u. They will only bully their own pple as lan lan too bad we are Singaporean. They only dare to bully us. Indian riots they do nothing, ang mo beat Singaporean during clubbing they do nothing just normal question as they do not dare to find trouble with their ambassadors. For ur case, I highly recommend u remove these pics. As I think got this law about cannot expose pple in internet and causing distress to other pple life. In short, cyber bullying. In return, maybe the police will instead take actions on u rather than helping u. It is because u are Singaporean, no one can protect u.

Back to Subidowa, he is more like brainless rather than pea brain IMO. I used to be a NSF policeman posted in one of the neighbourhood. All I can say police are willing to help, but it depends on magnitude/severity of the cases. As a NSF, i fucking doing alot of shitty works for my seniors, seen many different kind of cases. This kind of cases is considered minor. There are so many cases which is major where the WEAK indeed needs our help. Cases like outrage of modesty, suicidal cases, bullying/ganging, large fraudulent, snatch thieves, missing person and etc. And the worst thing, every event needs to write a report or documented. Like that, if we are going to keep on taking such cases, 24/7 wont be enough for us. We dont need to go home to our love ones, OT to the max. KNN. The more i think the more pek chek. Like that confirm there wont be any policeman at all. (freaking paid peanuts)

An analogy of TS case. Taking for instance, the note3 is a sunk cost and TS is like literally "lending" $400 buck to that "guy friend". It is her responsibility, her decision, to make if she wants to exercise this practice. If things go wrong, dont fucking shift this responsibility or bad decision made to the police or the authorities. If that's the case, any tom dick or harry will walk in and report, " er I lend my friend $200 and he has yet to return me. Here is his facebook picture and i tried going to his place but he gave me wrong address. He dont answer my phone anymore. I super in need of this cash because need to pay parents hospital bills." If we are going to take every cases like that, I will fucking go AWOL. Dear Samsters, i know we all are anonymous, but at least talk some senses. :mad: People like Subidowa talks like he knows everything, like a fucking saint. He ought to get a tight slap in his fucking face and I think is IQ is the same as his freaking body temperature.

Even if we managed to find him for TS, then "the friend" said oh i sold your note3 because i needed cash for my daughter. Now, i dont have cash. Then again, what are u going to do TS? Is it our job as policeman to arrest him? Bare in mind it is a mutual agreement between you 2 in the first place.

Back to TS, like i said u have to learn it the hardway. Hope u understand from a Policeman(NSF) POV. As a small token of helping a fellow singaporean, at most i can donate a small sum like what the previous samster suggested. PM ur acct to me. But once you have enough donations, do let thanks the samsters and let them know that the money is sufficient for u and your daughter to have a nice CNY.

Back to Subidowa, since u said policeman dont help fellow singaporean. WHY NOT AS A FELLOW GOOD SAMARITAN SINGAPOREAN and start liaising with TS to hunt down that guy friend of hers. I believed it is natural for a fellow singaporean to help another singaporean right? U dont have to become a policeman to help right? I suggest u can start camping at her "friend" house to look out whether he comes back home. If u managed to catch him, then i will give u 2 thumbs up plus a bonus my dick also erected as a thumbs up. Total 3 thumbs for fucking role model of BEING A SINGAPOREAN and not a policeman. Dont come here badmouth about other people occupation are they already have a hard time and DOnt fucking assume as it makes an ass out of you.

When pple apply for jobs such as army, police or SCDF. Do understand that they are more than just a job. It is a duty thus you all are empowered to check us, search us or make us do guard duty etc.

The more i think I think he just a fucking GINA who havent serve NS. BTW all MALE SINGAPOREAN AUTOMATICALLY got this JOB for 2 years. They fucking know whats their roles and responsibility. We dont have to fucking apply for it. Dont know whether he is a fucking poser foreigner or what.

OK I JUST PASS BY NIA and type a few sentences.

edvil
02-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Up you mr luffy for your post..

basara_evil
02-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Bro MrLuffy, ur post make my day! i have not up anyone for a long long time.
but i up u coz u are damn right!

sadfa
03-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Nope.. The number I have ends with 5162 but he might have other numbers as I seen him with 2 phones before.

$400 might not be alot to others but it can be alot to some.

Have lodged a police report already. But the IO said they can't do anything cause its a civil case. I asked if they could at least call him for me but he say they can't do so. One friend of his told me he borrowed $100 from him and also disappeared but he doesn't want to go to e police cause he think troublesome. ??

Wahlao. I fell off my chair.

This is not civil case. Sound like cheating.
Cheating police have to get involved.
This one like those clowns collect money to buy cheap iPhone in bulk but never buy at all. Or take goods or sit taxi, say pay later but give 100 excuses.

I'm afraid you have to die heart la.
You find him then how?
He either give u his empty promises or just push you off.
You cry scream you think he care?

Treat this as a lesson learnt.
Always collect money from strangers.

Spore is a fucked up cold place.
Those who can help you won't help you.
Learn a life lesson

takashi31400
03-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Sis

PM me your acc no .
I am willing to come out $200 to help with no condition.
Hope you can get someting for your daughter for CNY.
Cheers.

Kenny87
03-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Sis, from a sister to another sister, very sorry this happened to you. I might not be able to help you in monetary terms but i can help you in other ways.

i might be able to track him down to his current address/ place of work etc.

Please pm me with whatever number, email, twitter digital thing that you have on him. If he left a digital footprint, I might be able to find him.

best is if you have had online conversations with him, those would be most helpful.

Edit: btw. i already found his instagram and his fb. please pm me if you want the link. i think i agar agar know where he stay liao.

Stellaration
03-02-2016, 02:30 AM
sorry for the late reply and sorry if i did not PM, its not that i accept help or as someone PMed me and said i look down on small amounts. I can only message once every 5 minutes so its very slow.

i really appreciate all help and advise, and is trying to pm everyone from the thread..

im also seeking help on how to remove the pic? wants to remove the wife and daughter pic but i cant find any edit button.

someone pm me and claimed a friend know his wife and such, and i know i posted her pic out of anger. this member requested that i remove the pic so that he will help to contact the wife, and its up to her whether she wants to help me contact him. but i hope people understand, I've tried to contact her, ive also asked my friends to facebook her, she choose not to reply which is why i have to go to this extend to look for them. i did not make up stories (she might not be the ex wife but current wife, i don't know because this is base on what others tell me). its no point if someone keep PM me here and ask me how i know that's his wife or how old am i or my daughter or why am i not accepting help. i hope people understand my frustration.

i knew paul deng guan ann, i don't know his wife nor family, have not met his daughter. details i posted, about his ex wife and so on is from what he told me. so it might not be true. thus i cannot provide proof. if anyone know this lady in the picture, why not just ask her to reply to my facebook messages or to contact me directly? i will definitely apologise if the details i know is untrue and she is really unable to help or locate him. but if she knows what he is doing and still helping him to hide, am i wrong in exposing her or dragging her in as well? sorry if i sound selfish. i know i am stupid enough to trust him, but who wont have a soft spot for someone with the same background story as oneself??

with such.. i hope to make it open to the member whom pm-ed me and says one of his friend know the lady, please help me pass a message to her, to contact me straight. she would have me in her facebook mailbox, or my friend message in her mailbox, or she can ask for my number through you. once again, if she is not involved, i will apologise and delete everything concerning her. my intention is not out to harm anyone. im also clear i will not get the money from him, but what i want is at least my phone in good condition, or an explanation. if he really sold the phone for than at least let me know and arrange to pay me back a portion or have the balls to own up to his own action.

i gave him the benefit of doubt because i thought we are in the same boat. so even if i don't get anything back, i think its rightful for me to post his photos up so people know who he is...

i am sorry if i sounded really harsh in this but i am really going crazy soon. i believe many people here would know how it feels to be penniless in such times. everyone make mistake, my mistake is i trusted a bastard like him.

Stellaration
03-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Sis, from a sister to another sister, very sorry this happened to you. I might not be able to help you in monetary terms but i can help you in other ways.

Please pm me with whatever number, email, twitter digital thing that you have on him. If he left a digital footprint, I might be able to find him.

best is if you have had online conversations with him, those would be most helpful.

Edit: btw. i already found his instagram and his fb. please pm me if you want the link. i think i agar agar know where he stay liao.

hi.. will pm u shortly.. the address i have is in fort road...

It really confused me! Why need to get his ex-wife and daughter involved in this matter? Is your stupidity to trust him? Since you had his particulars why not posted on Facebook? Facebook is easier to locate him. Yup brothers have said the right option, we can bank in, I won’t mind on that:) if you are afraid than can private message me in my forum, no evil thoughts lol

yup I am stupid enough to trust him because he told me a lot of stories about how hes trying to make life better for his daughter etc and I thought hes a nice person. I have posted on facebook but it did not go viral, I shared it with all Singapore stuff, stomp and also tried locating him through smrt page but was told he left the company long ago. this forum is the last place I can think of cause his friend told me he is a regular here to look for freelance.

Another typical case of why COD is so important when dealing with strangers.

it was supposed to be COD. but he came to collect and suddenly told me all the stories and stuff and I was dumb enough to be soft hearted.

Wahlao. I fell off my chair.

This is not civil case. Sound like cheating.
Cheating police have to get involved.
This one like those clowns collect money to buy cheap iPhone in bulk but never buy at all. Or take goods or sit taxi, say pay later but give 100 excuses.

was told by the IO its consider civil case. maybe because no one else reported against him. i gave them his address and number but they did not make any contact and told me my report will only be record purpose.

Sis

PM me your acc no .
Cheers.

thanks..

racerboy
03-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Sis

PM me your acc no .
Cheers.

takashi, steady la. Singaporean spirit here.

TS, pm me your acc too. I will give u a good will $50 no condition. treat it as an ang pao to your daughter. wish her good health and good fortune always!

like that $250 cleared. still got $150 more to raise.. any more kind souls willing to help? any amount will be ok, as long as its from the heart..

a kind deed will be returned back in kind to u. do help out!

and TS don't forget to pm me ur acc..

oh and some members up me without leaving ur name. I can only say thanks to u..:)

sadfa
03-02-2016, 04:35 AM
hi.. will pm u shortly.. the address i have is in fort road...
it was supposed to be COD. but he came to collect and suddenly told me all the stories and stuff and I was dumb enough to be soft hearted.

was told by the IO its consider civil case. maybe because no one else reported against him. i gave them his address and number but they did not make any contact and told me my report will only be record purpose.

thanks..

I advise you to think over this carefully because you're losing your head over this. Pls think carefully your next step instead of running around headlessly.

You shouldn't have put the wife n kid photo up cos they're not involved. But you didn't commit any crime doing that But ppl will be less sympathetic to you.
You want to remove, pls pm Sam to remove.

Based on wad you say, he's taking advantage of you cos you one person. And how you describe his character, it don't seem to be good

You are so hot now, if someone offer you $100 for his address I bet you'll pay. But if you see him, you scream or beg him is no use. He won't pay. People like him don't see coffin, he won't shed a tear. That's why getting the police involved is important.

its very unlikely he will give you your share of the money for the phone. So find him also no use.

And you misunderstand me.
A cheat don't need to cheat many to be a cheating case. This isn't a civil case cos from day one, he took your phone without paying a cent. He gave excuses n disappear. With your phone.

It seems like he aim to cheat you of your phone from day one or at the most, give you a 50 deposit for the phone so he can take the phone n disappear.

And most likely he take phone from you to sell la. Not use. If he sold it, all the more cheating case esp when he got no money to pay for it

SWINGER888
03-02-2016, 05:15 AM
takashi, steady la. Singaporean spirit here.

TS, pm me your acc too. I will give u a good will $50 no condition. treat it as an ang pao to your daughter. wish her good health and good fortune always!

like that $250 cleared. still got $150 more to raise.. any more kind souls willing to help? any amount will be ok, as long as its from the heart..

a kind deed will be returned back in kind to u. do help out!

and TS don't forget to pm me ur acc..

oh and some members up me without leaving ur name. I can only say thanks to u..:)

steady la bro takashi and racerboy!! i will join in the q, TS pm me i will help $20.

thanks

maths
03-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Now the $ count is 270...
I make it $320..
provided TS give me her bank AC number..
I also think no money for CNY very unhappy things!

Happy New Year..

edvil
03-02-2016, 09:24 AM
TS, PM me your account number, I also chipped in lah.
If its real, then the money will be well spent, if not, then karma to the one with bad faith. Gong Xi Fa Chai..........

lostboyz
03-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Please pm me the acc number too. I would like to help so that TS can use this money for CNY.

It's really nice to see bros trying to help. Very heart warming and that's what CNY is all about.

Thanks all.

alwaysalone
03-02-2016, 09:38 AM
For the incident, one bro said even police helped, the police can't force the guy to repay and gave a few examples.
Another bro asked isn't it considered cheating?
Yes it is considered. But don't get misguided by overseas drama.
Overseas lots of people want to keep off police radar. If the police ask them to repay, the guilty will as they don't want the police to find troubles with them.

But for local, even it is cheating, the police will have to find evidence to prove it. Based on what TS said, its quite hard to prove.

For the money lending, not all bros are rich. Plus some don't want to give unconditional help. The famous saying about giving a fish or teaching to fish.

The bro who offered to lend, didn't say he will charge interest or expect her to repay in kind/services. He will also bear the risk of the TS disappearing.

I also helped some sis here by lending her some cash. Good if she return. Don't return. Forget it. My personal rule is help what I afford.

$5 to $10 is also money. Believe we shouldn't belittle those who offered smaller amount as after all we don't know her situation well and everyone's financial status is different.

TS, I believe your inbox will be flooded with pm about offering to help and stuff.

But if you wiling to accept my help, can consider pm me.

Andfan
03-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Just don`t post his ex-wife pic and daughter can also not her problem why u go post her pic? just post the fucking guy pic can already

alwaysalone
03-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Forgot to add, pm the mod to help on removing the pics.

PS: I helped to pm mod to remove liao.

TheWanker
03-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Guy took from you u settle with guy. Knnbpcb put his wife n kids pics for fuck? Fucking cb no wonder u so broke. Fucked up attitude no matter how also wont have money one. Pcb u! Karma is a bitch and you yourself have daughter. You just wait and see.

nachos84
03-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Guy took from you u settle with guy. Knnbpcb put his wife n kids pics for fuck? Fucking cb no wonder u so broke. Fucked up attitude no matter how also wont have money one. Pcb u! Karma is a bitch and you yourself have daughter. You just wait and see.

hello.. if you bother reading the thread TS has already said she did it out of desperation and has already agreed with other bros that she should remove it. However she does not really know how to take the pic down. That's why just one reply before your post it's about how to remove the pictures..

maths
03-02-2016, 10:25 AM
TS. .
Since u r getting help here..
I suggest u accept n move on. .
Forgot abt this whole thing n have a Happy New Year..
Debt chasing is very energy sapping.

Hope u r able to remove the wife n kid photo..

clapton
03-02-2016, 11:11 AM
TS, I already PMed you on the 1st day you post and offer help. But I guess you might miss it.

Anyway, I'm still willing to help. So pls let me have your info.

CNY is just around the corner, move on and have a happy new year.

racerboy
03-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Ts no reply with acc? Ts u there?

Since we helping u, just forgo the note 3 . As what previous member say, its energy sapping and can drive u crazy..

restlessDD
03-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi there, I'm willing to help too.
Hate to see people cheated.
Please PM me your account no.

I agree with other bros when they say move on after this.. I know easier said than done but still good advise.

New year, New resolution and new beginning.
Wish you all the best.

FuLuShou
03-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Ts no reply with acc? Ts u there?

Since we helping u, just forgo the note 3 . As what previous member say, its energy sapping and can drive u crazy..

Give TS some time. If she genuine need help will pm her account to all who wants to help.

TS, pm me too.

Stellaration
03-02-2016, 12:12 PM
hi everyone.. really thanks for all the advise and help.. I really appreciate it and will update everyone accordingly... as I think I can finally send messages continuously now.. no idea why.

I know I am losing my head over this whole issue, but I really cant control myself. I feel very shortchanged, and very unfair. I helped him because I think we are in the same boat and should understand how tedious it is to be all alone. and he said so many stories about how he fought for custody of his daughter, how he wants to provide for her etc and I went soft hearted..

I wont pay for his address because I cannot afford to. and if anyone helped me with money I will not use someone else money to locate him either. I got the police involved already but they say no one else reported against him so they will just keep a record and not take action because its a stand alone case and is considered civil case. (I understand how many of you think its not civil case but that's what the police told me so nothing I can do also...)

I advise you to think over this carefully because you're losing your head over this. Pls think carefully your next step instead of running around heedlessly.

its very unlikely he will give you your share of the money for the phone. So find him also no use.
It seems like he aim to cheat you of your phone from day one or at the most, give you a 50 deposit for the phone so he can take the phone n disappear.

And most likely he take phone from you to sell la. Not use. If he sold it, all the more cheating case esp when he got no money to pay for it

Just don`t post his ex-wife pic and daughter can also not her problem why u go post her pic? just post the fucking guy pic can already

I posted it out of anger. my wrong. I couldn't control my own anger because I tried asking his ex wife for help but was ignored, and she seems to be the only one he is still in contact with. once again I am sorry and after posting I didn't know how to take down the image.

Forgot to add, pm the mod to help on removing the pics.

PS: I helped to pm mod to remove liao.

thanks a lot.. I really didn't know how to remove the image or who to pm..

if you are unhappy with me for posting up his ex wife and daughter photo, I apologise. yes I should not have done it even if I am angry and losing my control. do I have a fucked up attitude? would you be behaving like this if you were me? with cny less than a week away, your family already look down on you for being a single parent and you cant even afford to buy new clothes for your kid just because you tried to be nice to someone whom you think is the same as you??

I will wait and see for karma to come find me. don't worry.

and I am sorry if I have a fucked up attitude.

RuLaiFo
03-02-2016, 12:16 PM
TS, sorry to hear such things happened to you. Anger makes a person loses head.

urgg
03-02-2016, 12:42 PM

Handsome boy, y need to be so vulgar? :rolleyes:

The scammer ur fren or the wife ur fren? u speak abt karma but u dun seems to know much abt karma.. You just wait and see. ;)

takashi31400
03-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Dear Sis,

Money has been transfer to your account.
Please confirm.
Forget the whole incident.
Take your time to prepare CNY.Move on.......

Wish everyone have a very Happy New Year.

racerboy
03-02-2016, 01:34 PM

The scammer ur fren or the wife ur fren? u speak abt karma but u dun seems to know much abt karma.. You just wait and see. ;)

Perhaps, Thewanker IS that man in that picture...

just passing by nia :D

Stellaration
03-02-2016, 03:05 PM
sorry all for posting images again. I am not posting anything related to his ex wife or daughter, but what he have done have tested my patience too much.

a member here whom claimed to know his ex wife just pm me (I am not sure if you want me to write out ur username so I will not do so). and told me his ex wife said she confronted him on this issue, and he denied doing it. denied buying my phone and running away, not making payment.

to make it worst he told his wife (it seems they r in the mid of a divorce according to the fellow member) that I am ONE OF HIS ONS PARTNER whom is trying to find trouble for him.

I CAN ACCEPT ANY FORM OF INSULT BUT ISN'T THIS A BIT TOO MUCH?

from the below screenshot conversation between us in which way it seems like our relationship is a ONS turned sour? I am not blanking out his number because this is too much.

I appreciate all help ive gotten here and am really thankful to people for believing me but theres no way he should be saying things like these just to continue running away. its too much. I have a daughter to care for just like him. what makes him think he can make up stories and ruin my reputation????

http://s16.postimg.org/mymld30m9/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mymld30m9/)

told me he would come over to east side to pass me cash but decide to disappear.

http://s18.postimg.org/q6j2yhynp/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q6j2yhynp/)

trying to borrow money.

http://s13.postimg.org/4vawtfxo3/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4vawtfxo3/)

online but not replying

http://s9.postimg.org/sduuoy4cb/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/sduuoy4cb/)

him asking me the price for my phone when I posted some phone for sale on behalf of my friend and myself

and_alloy
03-02-2016, 05:10 PM

Well said...I am wondering who gives him the right to curse at others too? May he wait n see...

RuLaiFou
03-02-2016, 05:32 PM
TS, sorry to hear such things happened to you. Anger makes a person loses head

clapton
03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Dear Sis,

Money has been transfer to your account.
Please confirm.
Forget the whole incident.
Take your time to prepare CNY.Move on.......

Wish everyone have a very Happy New Year.

Hi Sis, I've also given a Hong Bao to your daughter just now. As small as 38.88 hope you don't mind :)

Buy her some thing to move on. Put the bad things aside and let it go.

lotus
03-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Hi sis...kindly pm me..wld love to make a small contribution too :) let's move on and enjoy the coming holiday with yr loved ones

racerboy
03-02-2016, 06:26 PM
transferred $50 to TS too.. happy new year, wishing your children healthy and happy always!!

buy some treat for her ok:):)

Slaveatwork
03-02-2016, 08:41 PM
I'm very impressed with some people here who's willing to come up with the money to help complete strangers even in a forum like this one. Very very impressed. Kudos to all of you!!

I would hope if TS has the money in future, she'll return it as thanks for the help from before. If not, I know you bros won't mind either but would be a great gesture!

TheWanker
03-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Perhaps, Thewanker IS that man in that picture...

just passing by nia :D

Ya hor. Maybe. For a pittance 400? Pls la.

TS, u receiving all these donations already so u need not keep posting and bitching. At the end of it, you will probably be better off and who knows, get an even better phone.

iPussy69
03-02-2016, 08:52 PM
PM Johnbass the lead scam artist . Dun say i never SIC

UP you for good post!
:D

FuLuSh0u
03-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Give TS some time. If she genuine need help will pm her account to all who wants to help. (8/20)

LateHunter
03-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Sis, u power la, ur csi skill very tok gong!

how i wish i have someone like ur help when i was nsf.. got cheated by my ex-classmate... :(

lostboyz
04-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Transferred $50 to TS already. Hope all the donations will be able to help you for the CNY.

Stellaration
04-02-2016, 02:04 PM
hi everyone.. sorry for the late replies.. really appreciate all the help and advice, encouragement I gotten here... was finally able to get some paint and start painting my girl's room, shes been complaining wall dirty and etc..

some people might think I am spoiling her but I think at this age, I don't want to further disappoint her.. have already made her very unhappy when her friends ask about her dad, so I am just trying to do all I can for her.

I still did not give up locating that idiot.. though I know chances of getting the money back is almost zero.. but its really unfair for him to make up stories and say im his one night stand and trying to find problem with him..

once again really thanks for all the advices..

clapton
04-02-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm very impressed with some people here who's willing to come up with the money to help complete strangers even in a forum like this one. Very very impressed. Kudos to all of you!!

I would hope if TS has the money in future, she'll return it as thanks for the help from before. If not, I know you bros won't mind either but would be a great gesture!

If you be here long enough like me, you will notice this happened on and off.

But it also depends on how the situation was and which part that touched you & me.

Also TS mentioned to me via PM she will return the money to me lar. BUT for me, really don't need luo, as mentioned, this is a CNY Hong Bao for her daughter.

Happy CNY everyone !

squiggle
04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Go report to the police instead, since you have his what's app and pictures. The evidence is more than enough. If everything doesn't work, just look for SMRT feedback, even jover chew also got thrashed by them.

clapton
04-02-2016, 03:35 PM
hi everyone.. sorry for the late replies.. really appreciate all the help and advice, encouragement I gotten here... was finally able to get some paint and start painting my girl's room, shes been complaining wall dirty and etc..

some people might think I am spoiling her but I think at this age, I don't want to further disappoint her.. have already made her very unhappy when her friends ask about her dad, so I am just trying to do all I can for her.

I still did not give up locating that idiot.. though I know chances of getting the money back is almost zero.. but its really unfair for him to make up stories and say im his one night stand and trying to find problem with him..

Happy to hear that u've started the preparation for CNY.

Buy her some new clothes too, sis.

Happy New Year.

KuanYin
04-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Learn to forgive and forget.

TheWanker
04-02-2016, 04:03 PM

So after all the charity money that came in and advice for you to move on, at the end of the day, you still want your hp back??? No wonder your hubby left you.

You've gotten more back than what you "loss" and you still refuse to just treat this as a lesson and move on? So say you find him, what do you want from him to stop all your bitching? Pls la, got the money back just move on as per advices from the bros here.

sensualshirley
04-02-2016, 04:14 PM
So after all the charity money that came in and advice for you to move on, at the end of the day, you still want your hp back??? No wonder your hubby left you.

You've gotten more back than what you "loss" and you still refuse to just treat this as a lesson and move on? So say you find him, what do you want from him to stop all your bitching? Pls la, got the money back just move on as per advices from the bros here.

U very bad leh... ppl wan back her hp not correct meh? Y u nv track that guy down ask him pay up better than ask TS stop finding him. TS can find the guy get back money next time buy textbook, or give the money to charity if she have enough after helpful ppl in here hlp her.it is her choice lo.

Y u so angry with her nt with the guy? U sumting wrong ah? Den next time cheat n robber no need to find lo. Victim come sbf den helpful bro n sis help out so we forgive the cheat n thief... so weird ah u

Stellaration
04-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Are you Paul Deng guan Ann or in anyway related to him ?

BTW my husband did not left me. I did not have a husband in the first place. I have never once mentioned I am divorced. Do you know my story or did u happen to be another story teller like paul deng guan ann??

Also did I mention I am still hoping to get the HP back? Why should I treat this as a lesson and let him continue cheating others or making up stories that I am his one night stand gone wrong? Does the members here whom helped me owe me?? No one owed me anything except Paul Deng guan Ann. Everyone helped me out of goodwill and I appreciate it but does not means I take help for granted and pretend nothing happen.

If you are not paul Deng guan Ann or related to him in anyway, probably shut up and get out of my thread as my patience is limited. If you happen to be him or related to him in anyway, tell him to provide evidence I am his one night stand since that's what he told his wife.

Summerhillt
04-02-2016, 04:20 PM
It's really very nice to see Bros here, chipping in to so called bao an angpow for TS.

Yes, the $400 might seem alot to some and might seem to be peanuts to others. But its still money hard earned from our samster bros here. Hope TS situation is over now.

We hope TS learnt a valuable lesson, without cash on hand never ever do any trades. Even own friend can run you and you also Lan Lan seow seow.

Maybe you were boiling with anger hence you post the daughter and mother face here cause it appears shes in contact with the lanjiao lang but refuses to liase with you? But TS do bear in mind that she is of no obligations to help you whatsoever.

Yes sometimes the edit button disappeared after posting, hence cannot remove the contents you posted earlier on. I also duno why.

I hope that the monkey year is a good year for you. Your note 3 and cash considered gone Liao. But bear in mind, 欠的始终要还,now the guy must Siam you for life leh.

This whole story tells me 3 things.

Release goods upon payment received.
If you fucked things up, get it over with and move on.
Chloe's father is a lanjiao lang.

Happy cny to all !!

hugs
04-02-2016, 04:25 PM

http://s16.postimg.org/mymld30m9/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mymld30m9/)

told me he would come over to east side to pass me cash but decide to disappear.

http://s18.postimg.org/q6j2yhynp/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q6j2yhynp/)

trying to borrow money.

http://s13.postimg.org/4vawtfxo3/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4vawtfxo3/)

online but not replying

http://s9.postimg.org/sduuoy4cb/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/sduuoy4cb/)

him asking me the price for my phone when I posted some phone for sale on behalf of my friend and myself

surprisingly the number in the image is really 7670 leh.

KuanYim
04-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Learn to forget and forgive

Dark Side
04-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Sis. You've got mail.

My final advice: don't fall for the strawman fallacy.

What has ONS got to do with him owing u the money or the phone?

You didn't sleep with him, he owes u.
Even if u slept with him, so what? He still owes u. Same thing.
Unless he admits outright that he's a gigolo
and u agreed to give him the phone as repayment for his sex services.

Of course given his handsome appearance,
might be easier to cook up this story.
But he did mention ONS, not gigolo.

Unless his ex-wife is dumb enough to believe
that he only agreed to sleep with u
after u offer him the phone.

Don't think his ex-wife is that dumb though.
If she believe everything he say, she won't divorce him in the first place.

Stellaration
04-02-2016, 05:10 PM

7670 is the initial number he use to contact me but after that was the other number.

I've already pm but no reply yet

urgg
04-02-2016, 05:20 PM

Handsome boy, I love to see your posting.. always blaming others.. Can i say what ur doing now is also consider bitching? just one day and u forgotten what is karma.. :)

Noorvik
04-02-2016, 06:43 PM
It's really very nice to see Bros here, chipping in to so called bao an angpow for TS.

Yes, the $400 might seem alot to some and might seem to be peanuts to others. But its still money hard earned from our samster bros here. Hope TS situation is over now.

We hope TS learnt a valuable lesson, without cash on hand never ever do any trades. Even own friend can run you and you also Lan Lan seow seow.

Maybe you were boiling with anger hence you post the daughter and mother face here cause it appears shes in contact with the lanjiao lang but refuses to liase with you? But TS do bear in mind that she is of no obligations to help you whatsoever.

Yes sometimes the edit button disappeared after posting, hence cannot remove the contents you posted earlier on. I also duno why.

I hope that the monkey year is a good year for you. Your note 3 and cash considered gone Liao. But bear in mind, 欠的始终要还,now the guy must Siam you for life leh.

This whole story tells me 3 things.

Release goods upon payment received.
If you fucked things up, get it over with and move on.
Chloe's father is a lanjiao lang.

Happy cny to all !!

Agree with you.

and_alloy
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
So after all the charity money that came in and advice for you to move on, at the end of the day, you still want your hp back???

To all Samsters, I believe that there are lots of people who try to ZAP him but instead he is gaining in pts....Pls do not zap him here as this section is a ZAP FREE ZONE, so instead of ZAPPING it will add his pts...Do locate any other post that is posted OUT of Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun [ZAP FREE zone]...Then by all means, JUST DO IT...

nachos84
05-02-2016, 12:48 AM

wow bro.. you are really vigilant! didnt notice that one :)) It's such a small world sia... come SBF and able to find the man ( or at least someone who knows him ) TS wants to find.. hehe

KuanYimMa
07-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Learn to forgive and forget

Aluminium
07-02-2017, 05:01 PM
If the man really said he had ONS with TS, TS can report to police for slander and defamation of character. SS the message and show police.

happyguy_35
11-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Posted incorrectly

happyguy_35
11-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Salute and admiration to all the Bros for their kindness and compassion. HCNY to you all and you too Stel