PDA

View Full Version : Life of a OL (office Lady)

Kenny87
31-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Well, my last story went abit awry and i kinda lost interest in my old story because it was about me 10 years ago..

So fast forward to now.. Anyway, the story is PART fiction part truth, more like part fantasy. :D

Btw, im a girl with a guy nick hor.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I hurried in through the front doors, worried that i was late.

I pulled down my tight pencil skirt and straightened my shirt. I was nervous. Today was the first day of my new job and i really wanted to impress the boss i havent met. My high heels clicked the floor as i walked down the hall to the HR's office to get my tag.

ME: "Hello.. my name is Amy, im supposed to report to work today?"
HR Manager: "Yes, come in. i need to register you quickly. Your new boss, Luke is already waiting in the office for you. You have alot of things to take over from his old secretary"

The HR manager waved me in to sit in front of her.

HR MANAGER: "wah. only 28. haha.. i hope you dont have a tough time. Luke is... hmm.. well. we only have given him older experienced ladies because he is tough to be with..."
Shit.. what have i gotten myself into. the Line manager who hired me said nothing about this. he in fact said Luke was an OK guy.. i guess they were desperate to find someone
ME: "ah.. hahaha.. well.. never try never know.. maybe he will like me?" i said nervously.
HR MANAGER: "hopefully."

This wasnt my first job. I have had fierce and difficult managers before, but this was the first time my boss was going to be a guy and not only that, a GM. I really hoped that having such a large and well known organisation in my resume would help me along my career as a secretary and PA. I was more than willing to do whatever it took to make this work. I needed this job, badly, if not, ill never finish paying off my student loans. Geez...

Once i got my tag, i stood and made my way to my new desk.

On the way, i looked into the large mirror hanging just outside the GM office. Checking my reflection, i smoothen my long red hair with my manicured nails, and checked my make up was in place. I wiped my hands on my stockings and made sure everything was in place before i knocked on the large doors.

"COME IN"

Taking a deep breath, i pushed open the doors to see my new boss staring outside the skyline of MBS, his back towards me.

"er.. Mr Luke? im Amy. im supposed to report to you today."

He turned around and stared at me.

He looked angry.

I gulped audibly and pulled down my skirt again at its hem, suddenly, my skirt felt like it was too short though it was already hitting past mid thigh. I can see his eyes move from my face, to my hands from the movement.

He motioned for me to come closer and take a seat in front of him. while i took long strides towards him, i can feel his eyes go to my heels and then stare at my stockings, and i heard him swallow, at that time, i could only wonder why.

Luke: "You are late!"
He said, as he took a seat opposite me. His table was made of glass, whereby i can see my crossed legs through it, looking up, i could see he did too.

His gaze slowly swept across me and i finally got a good look at him. I wouldnt call him handsome, more like.. nai kan. First look, didnt look like much. but he was definitely easy on the eyes. His hair was trendy, the current fashionable undercut whereby his fringe fell over his forehead, but short at the back. He had a strong jaw and his mouth seemed to be permanently in a hard thin line. I wondered.. does he ever smile? His eyes were the best looking part of him, and i was a sucker for nice brown eyes. I definitely could drown in those brown eyes of his...

He seemed to be studying me as i was studying him, before i finally cleared my throat.

Me: like what you see?
Luke: *bewildered look* first day only... you already quite cocky. hahaha
Me: I cant help it. my mom said i was born talking my mouth off.
Luke: *mummbling more to himself than to me* that mouth is going to get you into trouble more ways than one.
ME: what is that boss?
Luke: dont call me boss. just call me.. luke. Go outside and take over your duties from edna. Today is her last day.

As i stood up to leave, Luke turned back to his computer and started to ignore me. Sighing, i made my way to the door. This is going to be one looooonnnnggg career.

Just as i was to step outside his office, Luke called out. "Dont wear what you wear again tomorrow. Wear a dress. get the company card from Edna and go down to our corporate stores and get the Shopper assistant to choose a few dresses for you. I have a meeting tomorrow that i want you to come for. Change the dressing, but... keep the stocking and heels. Those, i like...."

I turned slightly as he said that, just in time for me to catch him watch my swaying ass walk out the door.

SBFAdmin
31-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Admin support your story. Keep it going.

vietboi
31-01-2016, 11:16 PM
camping here!

Hosida
01-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Starting a campfire . :)

Monkey2O16
01-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Camping too :)

SamsungGroup
01-02-2016, 02:21 PM
TS, hope to read more.

SamsongGroup
01-02-2016, 04:03 PM
TS, hope to read more

Kenny87
01-02-2016, 07:48 PM
As i walked out of the office, i was so busy looking at my heels that my boss had so admired that i failed to look up and ran head first into a broad chest. As i looked up, I saw the line manager looking down at me.

Ken: Haha... nice way to make an impression!
Me: oh hi! didnt expect to see you here. *i giggle nervously because Ken is so damned handsome!*
Ken: *brushes his hair* er. lol i kinda work here.. soo.... anyway! you going for lunch later? we go together if you can get yourself free?
Me: *blushing* oh yea! ok. lets do that. need you to show me around also!

*from a distance*
Edna: Amy! can you please come here!!!

I waved off ken as i hurried off to meet Edna at the reception table.

Edna: so i guess you have met Luke huh
Me: yea.. he asked me to get the company card to get some clothes from the corporate store below.
Edna: wow im surprised. but then.. anyway. here's the card, and let me show you where your table is.

As she showed me around, i realized that my table is adjacent to Luke's office but it faces ken's door. And damned.. glass table again. whats up with luke and glass tables! worse, unlike normal tables, there is no front backing. Which means, if i sit with my legs open, anyone who passes my tables would be able to see my panties. Gah... And because of the position of my table, if Luke leaves his door open, and my skirt rides up my thigh, he would be able to see my thigh from the side. Talk about precarious position! Both men seeing me from the front and the side.

My thoughts turn naughty at that thought of teasing both my boss and the line manager if i wanted to but i squashed that thought quickly as Edna pulled me to meet my other new colleagues.

Finally, i had time to rush down to the corporate stores before they went for lunch. After taking my measurements, the shopping assistant rushed away before i could even tell her what i liked.

"no need for that!" she said cheerfully "luke already called to tell me which ones to pick."

hmm.. thats werid.. now my boss is picking my clothes. what kind of a control freak is he..

I browsed through the racks in the aisle as the shopping assistant got busy, and i noticed that the dresses were not only of very soft materials but they were relatively short corporate dresses. the cutting was beautiful but i realized that the material was the clingy sort that would enhance a woman's curves. no wonder the company is in such profits because i could see many office ladies buying them.

Once she handed the dresses to me, she ushered me into a changing room to change into one of the black dresses with a matching push up bra to change into for the day. She tried to rush into the room with me but i pushed her back out.

"ah.. i can change myself!"
"you sure you dont need help with your bra?"
" my WHAT? no need!!! ive been wearing it for 28 years. i mean. ive worn bras for 28 years, i know how to adjust it!" i started sputtering at the thought of someone changing for me and seeing my breasts.

as i took off my bra, i looked into the mirror to admire my perky breasts and pink nipples. I twisted here and there to see my ass in the mirror and satisfied that all my lunges and squats were making my ass perky. I was only clad in my black lacy panties, gater belt and matching stockings and killer heels, with my back facing the door, when the door suddenly flung open.

What the fuck..

i turned around with my one hand across my chest, the other across my panties as my head whipped around to see my boss standing there...

Kenny87
01-02-2016, 07:56 PM
i was wondering if i should make my stories abit more interactive and more interesting.

Why not, you guys give me suggestions on what happens next, and i will pick one of the suggestions to continue writing. :D

If no one suggests, then i will just write whatever i want. you can pm me if you want also.

Let me exercise my story writing skills.

highlysex
01-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Hi Kenny, I'm fine with your writing, cheers & camping here

takashi31400
01-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Bro TS

Thanks for your great effort.
Up you my humble 5.
Cheers.

terjjj
01-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Nice write up ts, waiting for more

CapitolMall
01-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Please continue, you're doing very well :)

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 01:35 AM
With my hand across my chest, Luke just stood there, silently raking his eyes across my body.

His eyes roved from my both my breast that was smooshed against my hand, my slim waist which flared out at my hips covered in my black lacy panties, down to my garters which were attached to my stockings and my feet that were still in my killer heels.

i quickly turned around so that my back faced him and covered my face with my hands, which i immediately regretted because that meant that my ass was facing him. From the mirror, i could see his eyes fixated on my ass and his eyes moving up in the mirror to see the reflection of perky breasts bouncing from the movement. I could only stare at him in horror as i saw him swallow and wipe his hand across his mouth.

My face was getting redder and redder from embarrassment as his gorgeous brown eyes locked eyes with me in the reflection. i quickly looked down to avoid his eyes and my gaze met with his cock pressing hard against his zipper.

Time seemed to freeze and that few seconds felt horribly like hours.

As quickly as he flung open the door, he quickly closed it.

Luke: *clearing his throat* Hmm.. Amy. Are you done?
Me: *i squeaked out in a embarrassed voice that my boss saw me half naked on my first day* no..
Luke: maybe you want to try locking the door next time? no one told me that you were in there.
Me: *even more mortified* maybe next time it would be a good idea to knock?
Luke: what? knock at a unlocked, half ajar door?
Me: yea?
Luke: *puffing* (mumbling to himself) : that mouth again.. definitely going to be trouble for you. (calling out) hurry up and finish and meet me for lunch! We have a meeting to attend

Yea.. as if you can go for lunch with your cock straining against the front of your pants. I have no idea how im going to stand facing him.

I finally changed (quicker this time) and came out of the dressing room, with my bra in my bag. I saw in the mirror how short the skirt was, barely covering the top of my stockings. but omg.. the dress.. it hung to all my right curves and the front was a low neckline but with fabric bunched up, so it looked sexy without looking slutty, covering all the right things whereby its like a peek-a-boo. I loved how the material made me feel and how well made it was.

Luke took one look at me and growled in approval. He nodded, satisfied with my look and beckoned me to turn in front of him to let him see, as he placed his hand at the small of my back as he accompanied me out of the store after motioning for the shopping assistant to deliver the rest of the dresses to my desk.

*clearing his throat again*

Maybe i should give him a damned lozenges since he likes clearing his throat so much. maybe stuff it down his throat or poke it into his eyes. hmph! Honestly, i felt abit put out that Luke saw me half naked and didnt even mention how hot i looked, but i was thinking, maybe it wasnt appropriate for him to say anything since, heck, this is my first day at work and he was my boss.

Me: *trying to break the awkward silence* so... what are you doing down here?
Luke: just wanted to see how the dresses i picked fit you.
Me: so.. you didnt just come down to peek at me huh.
Luke: *mumbling to himself about my mouth again and immediately changing the subject* Do you have any lunch plans?
Me: well, Ken invited me for lunch just now. I accepted.
Luke: okie.
Me: okie? what?
Luke: cancel it. We are going for lunch. after that, we're going for a meeting.

Bloody control freak. and Meeting? in this bloody short dress? how the fuck was i supposed to sit? i sit confirm the dress is going to ride up my legs and give the client an eyeful.

As we reached our floor, luke bee-lined to his office and slammed the door. The sound made Ken poke his head out of his office and he froze as soon as he saw me.

Ken: wow. you clean up well. your other clothes didnt do your figure justice.. so, you free now? ready to go for lunch?
Me: well..........
Ken: geez. your boss is bringing you out for lunch huh. im hurt.
Me: *giggle with abit of hair toss* awww. dont give me that puppy dog eyes.
Ill make it up to you. lets have dinner instead?
Ken: as long as drinks after and ill forgive you for blowing me off this time.
Me nodding happily as Ken slowly strolled back to his office and this time, he left his door open to wink at me as he sat down behind his huge table.

I sat down at my desk and crossed my legs and i heard a sharp intake of breath from him. snapping my head up, ken immediately looked away. I knew he had seen my panties as i crossed my legs. smiling to myself, i reminded myself to torture that handsome manager the next chance i get.

An hour later, Luke finally emerged from his office. Standing in front of my table, he turned back to glare at ken who avoided his gaze, not allowing him to know that he had just spent the last hour staring at me instead of working.

Luke: come, lets go. the restaurant manager has booked my usual seat for lunch.

In the car, i got into the backseat as luke slide in beside me. I pulled down my dress as far as it could go. stubbornly, i crossed my legs but that caused my dress to ride up even higher, baring even more of my silky white thigh, my black garter attached to the top lace of my black stockings.

I turned my head to the buildings we were passing to try to avoid a awkward situation. suddenly, i felt a light brushing at the side of my thigh. I turned to see Luke intensely staring ahead at the traffic but the side of his finger was lightly brushing my thigh.

I could feel him knowing that i was looking at his finger, and that seemed to make him bolder because i wasnt doing anything. I heard him sigh as he lightly started to place his entire hand on thigh and lightly caress it. My gaze went to his lap, and i saw his cock pushing against his fly.

At this point, i really didnt know what i was supposed to do. Ive never been in such a situation.

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 01:38 AM
So i did, the next best thing, i shifted.

BAD IDEA.

the shift caused his hand to fall between my crossed legs.

damned..now he's going to think i did that on purpose!..

But as his hand froze there the minute he realized where his hand was, i could feel myself getting abit hot and bothered as his hand was so damned near my pussy.

His eyes went wide at the sudden change in my positions and he turned to look at me.

He lifted his hand and discreetly, adjusted his erected cock.

I dont think i can turn a deeper shade of red, and i might damned well have turned the entire spectrum of red in one day.

We continued the ride in silence until we reached our destination.

Our lunch table at the resturant was in a private corner with a round sofa seating whereby luke placed himself right beside me as he held up the large menu to hide his face.

Luke: ahem.. you should continue wearing your stockings. I like that on you. Did you wear it today on purpose?
Me: * one eyebrow raised* I wear it everyday, not just today..for you.. if thats what you thought, BOSS.
Luke: *shifting in his seat again* I...

Just as he was about to say something, the waiter came and interrupted us. He took our order and the entire meal was Luke asking me more about me.. Boring!! except for occasional brushing of his leg against my stocking leg. But each time his leg brushed against mine, i could see that he lost concentration in the meal and he seemed to freeze and his hand would reach and disappear beneath the table cloth and probably adjusting his cock again.

For some reason, his reaction made my panties wet and my mind started fantasizing of him losing control, sweeping our plates to the floor and fuck me on the table with my stockings on in our little corner. He would hungrily lean down and cup my breasts as his cock pushed hard against my panties, grinding it. Sucking on my big tits as his hand moved to caress my stocking clad thighs urgently. i would grab his head as i moaned into his ear, encouraging him to stick his big cock into my warm wet pussy that has been dripping with juice since the car ride, begging to be fucked hard. I imagine him palming and squeezing my ass as he dragged me lower towards him as he grind that hard rod against my clit, making me moan in pleasure. flipping me around so that my ass faced him, me sprawled across the table, with one hand pressing down my back, he would unzip his pants and slap my perky ass as he reached forward to pull my bra down and tweak both my aching nipples. I would wiggle my ass, trying to grind his cock as i waited his penetration and he would use his cock to slap my pussy and ass, making a piak piak sound without entering me, but just to drive me insane. He would pull my panties down to my ankles and use his hand to cup my pussy. "how wet you are for my cock.." he would say and in one smooth stroke, he would push his cock into me. With every stroke of his cock into my tight hot pussy, he tweak my nipples between his fingers as he squeezed my breast in the palm of his hand. Every stroke would make me closer to cumming and he would fuck me until my pussy juice was running down my thigh.. As he fucked me, his hand would rub my inner thigh to touch my juice and he would move his finger closer to my mouth to make me taste my own juice. As i suck on...

"hello! are you listening to me!"

My fantasy immediately broken as i sat up straight and turned beet red (another shade of bloody red).

"no. I was thinking of how hard you were fucking me" (of course i didnt say that!)
"no.. sorry boss. what were you saying?"
Luke: *rolled his eyes* I was saying that.. i didnt realize that you are only 28. When Ken hired you, he told me nothing about you. I didnt realize that you are only 7 years younger than me.
Me: oh? Ken didnt tell you anything about the secretary that was going to work for you? why is that?!
Luke: this is the first time Ken is hiring for me. Anyway, stay away from Ken.
Me: why?
Luke: nothing. i dont like sharing.

Bewildered at that statement, and secretly pleased, i kept quiet for the rest of the meal as I quickly finished off my main course. I slowly looked up at luke as he was now more concentrated on his ipad than at me and i realized that the more i looked at him, the better looking he looked. he had a decent build that showed that he worked out at the gym, his arms not huge but nicely built but yet abit flabby that i would like to sink my teeth into. and his eyes.. those damned eyes.. gorgeous brown eyes that was sometimes covered by that stray fringe that will fall into it.

Finally desert came in form of ice cream. OH MY FAVOURITE!!! I happily sank into my bowl of ice cream as Luke pushed his portion away to go back to his ipad and emails. I picked up a spoonful and rolled my eyes in pleasure as the burst of flavour and coldness hit my tongue. i continued to stare at my bowl and licking the spoon when i suddenly felt eyes on me. Looking up, i saw luke's gaze intensly watching me licking my spoon. He broke his gaze away when he saw me staring at him.

Hoarsly he spoke: " do you always eat ice cream like that?"
ME: any other way i should eat it?
Luke: you dont eat it normally like other people?
Me: *raised one eyebrow again* you want to show me the best way to lick it then?
Luke: mumbling to himself: i... that mouth... ..
Me: what is that? you what that mouth?
Luke leaning in and whispering into my ear." I will punish that mouth sooner or later"

restlessDD
02-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Oh story so good!

Sn0wW
02-02-2016, 02:15 AM
So i did, the next best thing, i shifted.

BAD IDEA.

the shift caused his hand to fall between my crossed legs.

damned..now he's going to think i did that on purpose!..Coming into this job, i never intended to sleep with the boss or let him take advantage of me. Although i was single, I would much rather be with someone OUTSIDE my office, or at least my department, someone like Ken. At least if things go south, the both of us wont be affected!

But as his hand froze there the minute he realized where his hand was, i could feel myself getting abit hot and bothered as his hand was so damned near my pussy.

His eyes went wide at the sudden change in my positions and he turned to look at me.

He lifted his hand and discreetly, adjusted his erected cock.

I dont think i can turn a deeper shade of red, and i might damned well have turned the entire spectrum of red in one day.

We continued the ride in silence until we reached our destination.

Our lunch table at the resturant was in a private corner with a round sofa seating whereby luke placed himself right beside me as he held up the large menu to hide his face.

Luke: ahem.. you should continue wearing your stockings. I like that on you. Did you wear it today on purpose?
Me: * one eyebrow raised* I wear it everyday, not just today..for you.. if thats what you thought, BOSS.
Luke: *shifting in his seat again* I...

Just as he was about to say something, the waiter came and interrupted us. He took our order and the entire meal was Luke asking me more about me.. Boring!! except for occasional brushing of his leg against my stocking leg. But each time his leg brushed against mine, i could see that he lost concentration in the meal and he seemed to freeze and his hand would reach and disappear beneath the table cloth and probably adjusting his cock again.

For some reason, his reaction made my panties wet and my mind started fantasizing of him losing control, sweeping our plates to the floor and fuck me on the table with my stockings on in our little corner. He would hungrily lean down and cup my breasts as his cock pushed against my panties. Sucking on my tits as his hand moved to caress my stocking clad thighs. i would grab his head as i moaned into his ear, encouraging him to stick his big cock into my warm wet pussy that has been dripping with juice since the car ride, begging to be fucked hard. I imagine him palming my ass as he dragged me lower towards him as he grind that hard rod against my clit, making me moan in pleasure. flipping me around so that my ass faced him, he would unzip his pants and slap my perky ass as he reached forward to pull my bra down and tweak my aching nipples. I would wiggle my ass as i waited his penetration and he would use his cock to slap my pass, making a piak piak sound without entering me, but just to drive me insane. In one smooth stroke, he would penetrate me and fuck my pussy until my cum juice flow out and drip down my thighs. And..

"hello! are you listening to me!"

My fantasy immediately broken as i sat up straight and turned beet red (another shade of bloody red).

"no. I was thinking of how hard you were fucking me" (of course i didnt say that!)
"no.. sorry boss. what were you saying?"
Luke: *rolled his eyes* I was saying that.. i didnt realize that you are only 28. When Ken hired you, he told me nothing about you. I didnt realize that you are only 7 years younger than me.
Me: oh? Ken didnt tell you anything about the secretary that was going to work for you? why is that?!
Luke: this is the first time Ken is hiring for me. Anyway, stay away from Ken.
Luke: nothing. i dont like sharing.

Bewildered at that statement, and secretly pleased, i kept quiet for the rest of the meal as I quickly finished off my main course. I slowly looked up at luke as he was now more concentrated on his ipad than at me and i realized that the more i looked at him, the better looking he looked. he had a decent build that showed that he worked out at the gym, his arms not huge but nicely built but yet abit flabby that i would like to sink my teeth into. and his eyes.. those damned eyes.. gorgeous brown eyes that was sometimes covered by that stray fringe that will fall into it.

Finally desert came in form of ice cream. OH MY FAVOURITE!!! I happily sank into my bowl of ice cream as Luke pushed his portion away to go back to his ipad and emails. I picked up a spoonful and rolled my eyes in pleasure as the burst of flavour and coldness hit my tongue. i continued to stare at my bowl and licking the spoon when i suddenly felt eyes on me. Looking up, i saw luke's gaze intensly watching me licking my spoon. He broke his gaze away when he saw me staring at him.

Hoarsly he spoke: " do you always eat ice cream like that?"
ME: any other way i should eat it?
Luke: you dont eat it normally like other people?
Me: *raised one eyebrow again* you want to show me the best way to lick it then?
Luke: mumbling to himself: i... that mouth... ..
Me: what is that? you what that mouth?
Luke leaning in and whispering into my ear." I will punish that mouth sooner or later"

Sis how old was ur GM? 7 yrs should be 35??? Lol... My GM is almost 50 but a very charming japanese. Handsome is not the word to describe, charming is the best word to describe him. Hehe...

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 02:23 AM
Please continue, you're doing very well :)

Nice write up ts, waiting for more

Bro TS

Thanks for your great effort.
Up you my humble 5.
Cheers.

Hi Kenny, I'm fine with your writing, cheers & camping here

TS, hope to read more.

Camping too :)

Starting a campfire . :)

camping here!

Admin support your story. Keep it going.

Oh story so good!

thank you all for your support! will continue tomorrow as i rush report out for my current boss.. if not i tml will confirm mati.

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 02:36 AM
Sis how old was ur GM? 7 yrs should be 35??? Lol... My GM is almost 50 but a very charming japanese. Handsome is not the word to describe, charming is the best word to describe him. Hehe...

hahaha.. My GM was actually about 35/36 when i met him last year. opps. haha.. im 29 this year.

my GM actually turned out to be quite charming but abit of an introvert and a hard ass. Never married because he was so damned attached to his work. He really is quite Nai Kan. First look, he looks really fierce and quite hard because he doesnt smile. but the more you look at him, plus those secret smiles and laughter from him, he really was quite attractive.

He was really young as a GM, but we were only a subsidiary of a bigger company overseas.

I heard he poached from a rival company and he only accepted because of the post.

wannaGoBatam
02-02-2016, 02:52 AM
nice story ts.

Rickey
02-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Always very excited to read about the lives of OL !...of the hanky panky tat goes on in some of our offices wif these sweet girls around during the 8 hours of each day! :p...

din know abt tis thread until now...Great to hv another open minded & friendly sis willing to share & bear it all in her exciting story as a OL here ! ;)...finding it v. hard to wait for more updates !

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 12:34 PM
The day continued to pass after that shocking comment, but nothing much happened after that.

However, Luke decided last minute that he didnt want to bring me for the meeting and had me dropped off at the office instead.

Maybe because im too much of a distraction? :D

Anyway, as i sat at my table, i stared into Ken's room and wondered what he was doing. Since no one was around and was out for lunch, i decided to snoop around in his office to see what kind of guy he was.

My fingers trailed the belongings on his table and my fingers accidentally knocked over a pen at the edge of the table. I quickly looked around to make sure no one was around, before i bent over to pick it up.

Suddenly, i felt a warm large hand on my ass. Startled, i stood up straight and my back hit Ken's chest, my hair flying over his shoulder. He must have come out from his private walk in closet behind the table.

oh god oh god.. how did i put myself in such compromising position twice in a day!

I leaned back into him as i can feel his erection poking my ass. he leaned down and breathed into my ear.

Ken: God amy... you feel softer than i thought..

I could only pant as i felt his other hand trailing my thighs, past my pussy and up my tummy, slightly tickling me. his hand was about to reach my breasts when i snapped to my senses and jumped away from him.

Ken's eyes were hooded and he blatantly adjusted his cock in front of me. His tight pants showed the entire outline of his cock, straining against the tight material screaming to get out.

Ken: Im not sorry for what i did. *he said with a cheeky grin* This is far better than dinner and drinks.

I tried my best to look offended but both of us knew tt my juice was wetting my panties as i was getting horny from the near miss.

I imagined what would have happened if i didnt jump away from him.. his large hand would have covered my breast as i arched against him, pressing my ass against his cock. He would grab my breast and his other hand would snake in front to my pussy, pushing my ass against his cock as he dry humped me from behind. He would turn me around to face him, and kissed my neck, licking his way from my neck to my mouth before passionately kissing me.

he would put me on his table and force my legs open with his body and pushed my soaking wet panties aside as he fingered me, readying me for his stiff cock. his hands would roam my body, squeezing my ass as another hand would be caressing my hips and wasit. he would unzip his pants, reach in to grab his cock as he masturbated it in front of me. He would ask me if i liked his big hard cock and i would answer him yes. And as he tweaked my nipples, he would carry me down from the desk and put me in front of him. With one hand on the top of my head, he would force me in a kneeling position, and stuff his big hard cock into my mouth.

I would resist at first, acting shy, but he would thrust his cock into my mouth as he grabbed my hair and head and start fucking my mouth. My hands will reach up to his thigh and feel his balls and start fondling it as i sucked him off. I honestly, love to suck cocks. The feeling of something so big in my mouth, growing larger and harder and I love it most when the guy pushes and forces me to accept his big cock in my small mouth, which was what ken was doing. I would hear him moan in pleasure as he continued to pump his cock in my mouth, before lifting me up, leaning me on his table. He would use his finger to rip a hole in my panties from the lace, a hole big enough for his cock.

I want to fuck you with your wicked lace panties on. I dont even want you to remove a single piece of clothing. you got me so horny the minute i saw your garters and stockings you naughty girl, he would say as he ripped a even bigger hole to make my panties a crotchless one. Then, he would take his wet cock and fuck me. With my ass on the table and one leg over his shoulder, he would drive his cock into me. pumping harder and harder until he was about cum before pulling out and forcing me to suck him off.

I would be forced to swallow every last drop as he held my head there and not letting me pull away as he cummed in my mouth. Lick me clean, he would growl as i continued to bath him with my tongue.

But..... that never happened. instead:

Me: ah.. *giggle nervously* i go back my table, finish my work before Luke gets back.

With that, i bolted out the door, thinking of all the naughty things i can do to tease Ken to get back at him.

As i sat in my table, alone with my thoughts, i clenched and unclenched my thighs to ease the ache between my legs. Edna and Tammy saw me at the moment and started talking

Edna: eh girl... i saw you come from Ken's office. why u run so fast?
Me: oh no la.. i saw a... bug. i scared ma
Tammy: oh! i love your garters and stockings! not many ppl wear this anymore huh!
Me: oh? this? i just like wearing it. it makes me feel sexy and confident!
Tammy: wah.. nice... next time you buy, bring me go shopping for it too ok?

I nodded happily, glad that i was making a new friend in the office.

takashi31400
02-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Sis ,

Thanks for your update.
Well done.
Camping here for more.

clclcl
02-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Thanks TS for sharing.

BritishAirways
02-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Camping here.

BritishAirway
02-02-2016, 02:57 PM
camping here

CaiShenDao
02-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Huat ah! Cai shen Dao thank you for sharing story.

Moderator88
02-02-2016, 05:58 PM
TS, Since its about short skirt, stockings should change to pantyhose ma! Sounds more logical for an OL!:D

AppleInt
02-02-2016, 07:39 PM
camping for more updates :)

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 08:00 PM
TS, Since its about short skirt, stockings should change to pantyhose ma! Sounds more logical for an OL!:D

actually, in real life, i do wear stockings with garters, not pantyhose.

sometimes i will purposely flash the top of my stocking for client or my boss to see just for the fun of it. when i see them stunned or too shocked for words, ill be secretly pleased. *notti notti*

The thing about stocking is that it hits only mid thigh, so i dont have to flash too much to get a reaction. for pantyhose, i think i zhao geng then will have reaction. :D

but sometimes, i do wear pantyhose especially when i have to travel with my boss because its much faster and dont tear so easily.

but i will bear in mind your suggestion ;) .

jsingh85
02-02-2016, 09:15 PM
nice story... up your thread... waiting for more updates. :D:D:D

Kenny87
02-02-2016, 09:18 PM
The next day, i walked into the office wearing one of the new outfits that Luke had "hand-picked" for me. i chose to wear the 2 piece dress that had a silk blouse with a low cut front, that would bear my bra and breasts if i bent low enough.

The skirt was a high waisted skirt that wrapped around my waist and showed off my hourglass figure with a beautiful tight skirt tied close with a short zipper and a large ribbon. The skirt was long enough to reach my knees.

The shopper assistant said the piece was inspired by a Japanese Kimono. It showed off my figure perfectly!

As i walked towards my table, Luke motioned for me to enter his room.

Luke: *frowning and pointing to his computer screen* Can you please see if you can get this report alignment straightened out

I bent over the front of his table to look over his computer screen to avoid standing beside him lest he touch my stocking-ed legs again.

Me: Can ah.. no problem. Can you send it to me?

I looked up to see his gaze had travelled down my blouse to stare at my exposed bra and breasts. I immediately straightened up and blushed as i forgotten how low cut and loose the blouse was.

Luke: *shifting in his seat to hide his hard on* pull your chair here. I erm.. need to go through this document with you.. carefully.

Go through document or go through my clothes?

I strutted out of his office in my high heels making sure to sway my ass to my table and bend over to drag my chair to his room all the while, letting him admire my tight skirt stretching over my round ass.

*Ahem* I turned to see Ken staring at me from his office. He saw my entire display sideways of my ass in the air, my hands on the seat of my chair as if in doggie position, waiting for someone to fuck me.

oh geez... i didnt mean for my display for him.. just luke..

Wordless, he just winked at me and continued on with his work.

Blushing at being found out of being naughty, i continued the task of dragging my chair beside luke who had already become more and more uncomfortable after my display.

Sitting close to Luke, i started to concentrate on work and soon my naughty thoughts vanished as i feverishly writing down the things he needed me to do. As i repeated what needed to be done for the day, i noticed that Luke had stopped listening to what i was saying but just concentrating on my crossed legs.

Luke: Are you cold?
Luke: nothing. just wondering if you are cold.
Me: nope... anyway.. i wanted to ask yesterday.. what did you mean by you will punish that mouth of mine? *i smiled sweetly and acted like a dumb blond as if i didnt understand*
Luke: are you looking for trouble ms amy? * he started to say sounding very stern but then turned sly* or are you looking to find out?
ME: no no.. nothing. just wanted to know..
Luke: *as if catching himself, nodding* its nothing important.
Me: orh!

at that, i walked out and started banging on my keys. but this time, Luke never asked for the door to be closed.

Kenny87
03-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Halfway through working, i started to stand up to stretch.

As i lifted my hands above my head, i realized that my tight skirt was halfway up my ass. I basically flashed Luke!

omg.. i wondered if he saw!!

Face reddening (again), i turned around to see his piercing eyes on mine as he motioned for me to come into his room.

Ashamed yet prideful, i pulled down my skirt and strutted inside his room as if nothing happened.

Luke: what the fuck do you think you are doing?
Me: *innocently saying* nothing just stretching. What are YOU doing?
Luke: that mouth.. again.. its begging to be punished.
Me: oh? again with that threat? if i ask you what? you going to say nothing again?

Luke suddenly stood up and brushed past me to close the door.

Geez.... whats the worse he can do? fire me? why must close door?

Luke: *settling back into his chair* come here

I shuffled nearer to him until i was standing right in front of him.

Luke: im going to lose my patience with you. its only your second day here and my tolerence is almost at its limit. Im your boss and the god damned GM in this company. Everyone fucking person is afraid of me except you. Tell me why is that?

I imagined that my reply to him would be smart assed to get ANY reaction other than a stupid "nothing.": "because i know you want to fuck me when you look at me with that hungry eyes. Im a hot piece of ass that even Ken has tried to touch me. You know you want to fuck me." Luke would stand up and bent me across the table to swat my ass. I would cry out "OW! what the hell.." acting shocked and upset yet my panties would get wetter from that control and domnance over me. Leaning over me, he would lift my skirt up and grind his eraction against my ass. Moaning, i would try to stand but he would push me back down and use his hand to brush my panties aside, and stuff two fingers into me. Fingering me, he would massage my clit and his other hand would grab my breasts, kneading it while i thrashed my head in pleasure. His heavy weight on me, he would continue to finger fuck me until i cummed all over his fingers, my pussy clenching his fingers and my pussy juice running down my inner leg and onto my stockings.

Weak and sated from my orgasm, he would push my head down and placed me in a kneeling position in front of him as he unzipped his pants and dropped it down to his knees. I stared up at him with my big doe eyes as i grew hornier, but i would pretend to be ashamed and pretend to tear to see if that got him to pity me.

"dont try to give look at me with your puppy eyes. I told you i would punish you if you mouth off again. now Im going to stuff my big cock into your mouth and you are going to open wide and suck me off do you understand?!"

He would palm his dick in his hand as he tried stuffed it into my mouth, with his other hand on my head. I would resist him and he would use his cock to slap my face. "everytime you mouth off, all i can think about is feeding you my cock. im going to make you suck it until you remember!" Each word was punctuated with a slap on the face of his cock, each slap, making his cock growing harder. "Open your mouth and take my cock!" Opening my mouth just abit to take in his swelling cock head, he would ram his entire shaft into my mouth, immediately growing harder. Moaning, he would grab my hair and head as he started fuck my mouth harder and harder.

Loving the feeling of sucking cock, i would tease his cock in my mouth, swirling it around, just sucking the head before deep throating his dick. His cock would grow larger and harder until it was near suffocating me. "you like this dont you.. thats why you always mouth off. you are praying that i stuff my cock in your mouth and fuck your mouth hard." I would nod as i continued to stare up at him,moaning and making slurping sounds to let him know how much i enjoyed his hard cock filling my mouth as i fondled his cock sack in my palms.

Moaning, i would continue sucking his hard shaft until he grew impossibly hard, his balls shrinking from wanting to cum. "stop. i want to cum on your face" he would say as he pulled his now swollen and unbelievely hard cock and started to pump it. With my eyes still on his, my mouth open and my tongue out, he would cum onto my face and i would swallow whatever cum near my mouth and proceed to clean his semi hard dick with licks. hmmm... (getting horny as i write this)

but of course not. im not crazy.. he is my boss...

Me: *acting sorry and acting meek* sorry boss. my mouth sometimes move faster than my brain.. it wont happen again.

Luke: good.

He stood up until his mouth was at my ear, his erection pressed against my belly as he squeezed my ass. "if you mouth off again, i will stuff your mouth full of cock. My cock. remember that."

diputs1269
03-02-2016, 01:06 AM
Sis nice story, after reading l pcc becoz cannot tahan.

Kenny87
03-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Sis nice story, after reading l pcc cannot becox cannot tahan.

thanks for your support (i think)

not sure which you read.. coz i changed my story on my last post.. so if you read that.. it would be spoiler because thats only going to happen LATER. :D

FreddyCart
03-02-2016, 05:50 AM
support from me as well ;)

lookingaround
03-02-2016, 09:50 AM
OL in stockings and garters always raise a few flags!:D

CaiShenDao
03-02-2016, 11:37 AM

not sure which you read.. coz i changed my story on my last post.. so if you read that.. it would be spoiler because thats only going to happen LATER. :D

Support from CaiShenDao too. Huat ah!

GodOfWealth
03-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Support from GodOfWealth too. HUAT AH!

PPGirl
03-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Nice stimulating story :D

God0fWealth
03-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Support from God0fWealth too. HUAT AH!!

norigo77
03-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Camping here for more OL (mis)adventures! :D

CaiShenDa0
03-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Huat Ah!! Cai Shen Da0 thank you for sharing story (40)

CaiShenDa0
03-02-2016, 05:17 PM

Support from Cai Shen Da0 too. Huat Ah!!

restlessDD
03-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Keep it up! :)

Vladivostock
03-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Very good description ..... :)

Batiustar
03-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Good steamy story, please continue TS

xJay07
03-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Great story! keep it coming!

Kenny87
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Sorry guys.. Going to be abit slow coz I'm overseas right now with my boss. Soooo.. I will update as soon as I can.

restlessDD
03-02-2016, 11:43 PM
Sorry guys.. Going to be abit slow coz I'm overseas right now with my boss. Soooo.. I will update as soon as I can.

Wow.. enjoy! :)

diputs1269
04-02-2016, 12:30 AM

Which means l am very fortunate to read your future happenings in the late postings, upz

CapitoLand
04-02-2016, 12:49 AM

Then you can do live report :D

takashi31400
04-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Take care sis.
Camping here for more.

Silentreader88
04-02-2016, 11:55 AM
When I see stockings ...I silently passing by!:D

KuanYim
04-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Pitching tent ....

doctrine
05-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Nice. Already so hot even when the real action hasnt started. ;)

jason_
06-02-2016, 11:40 AM

hi ex-prostitute ppgirl, are you still selling yourself?

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22065/22065857786c937c023967bfefc2cd5af78948e6.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22065857&showlnk=0)

(please do not remove me from your signature, it gives me valid reason to tailgate your postings and also announce you were a prostitute before and also helps me towards my target of -888 rep pts, removing means you admit defeat, understand?)

jason_
06-02-2016, 12:10 PM

hi ex-prostitute ppgirl, tell us your story, how you work as freelance sex worker and how you enjoy orgies story will be even nicer. and how you kept in touch, so as not to miss serving and earning from your customers, the picture below explains it, hahaha...

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22065/22065933448f9e8c0be10a9a2aaf284426449a87.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22065933&showlnk=0)

(please do not remove me from your signature, it gives me valid reason to tailgate your postings and also announce you were a prostitute before and also helps me towards my target of -888 rep pts, removing means you admit defeat, understand?)

BANGkok
06-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Take care sis.
Camping here for more.

norigo77
06-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Any live updates?? :D

Kenny87
06-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Ever since that day Luke threatened to stuff his cock into my mouth if i was a smart mouth again, days were rather..... uneventful. Why? because shortly after that "incident" Luke and Ken went overseas together. It was getting abit boring, no one to smart mouth off to.

Bored at my desk, I started to browse sexy lingerie.. I spotted a beautiful front tied corset with a million laces. Hot red with black trimmings.

Hmm.. this one seems like something i can tease luke with. heehee

I imagined Luke using his teeth to pull each lace, to unravel my naked body underneath.. Frustrated by the million ties that would only uncover my body inch by slow inch, I imagine that he would tear the fragile laces apart to bear more of my hot aching skin to him. licking and sucking my bare skin as he went, making me lust for more and panting with anticipation.

The matching panties was just a tiny scrap of lace that would barely cover my ass and pussy. If he were to repeat those warnings to me that he wanted to stuff his cock into me, i was sure that the tiny lace, would barely have any material to soak up my pussy juice before it slide down my leg. The smell will drive him insane.. and i wondered which would he do first, would he finger fuck me hard as he whispered how hard he wanted to fuck me? or would he bury his nose in my pussy and lick my pussy juice before fucking me, driving his hard rod into me with insane ferocity as if angry with himself that he wanted to fuck me while he was working. Or would he make me kneel under his desk in my half open racy lingerie, breasts sticking out, sucking him off while he stare at me from above his glass table and pinching and rolling my tits as he control himself from cumming all over my face and breasts?

Shivering with excitement, I decided to buy it for a future opportunity to tease if i decided the morning i woke up, i WILL be a smart mouth and get my mouth fucked by his hard cock.

Squirming in my seat, getting hot and bothered, i clicked the pay button and was closing the screen when Tammy bounced up to me.

Tammy: What'cha doing~~?"
Me: *quickly checking if the website was now close ~phew!~* oh nothing.. just some reports. whats up?
Tammy: *her voice bubbling up with excitment* that time you said you would bring me go shop for stockings! shall we go? both our bosses are not here! lets go take a LOOOONNNNGGG lunch!!!
ME: *laughing* okie okie! lets go! i bring you to my secret favourite shop! Can try all the stockings there!

We arrived at my favourite shop. Now, this is not JUST ANY stocking shop. The shop was hidden on a second floor of a dingy looking building. But looks can be deceiving. from her cringing face, Tammy's face starting beaming with delight the minute i opened the solid black door and was greeted by the shop owner.

James: AMY! how are you! its been a long time since i saw you! brought a friend?
ME: Yea, this is Tammy, a new stocking enthusiast. She wanted to buy some stockings, garters and belts.. *grinning* anything new for us to see and try?
Tammy:* blushing* haha.. i just wanted to feel sexy and empowered like Amy!
James: oh yes yes.. come this way! i will slowly let you sink in and decide what you like.. feel free to browse!

Tammy's eyes started to widen with wonder as she bounced from aisle to aisle. You see, James's shop not only sold stockings, but he also catered to those with specific fetishes. His shop was lined with dildos, anal beads, cock rings, vibrators, cosplay outfits, panties and bras and finally, the main attraction. Stockings, pantyhoses, baby socks, jap school girl socks, garter belts with garters.

The shop was filled with plush trimmings, with huge velvet settees and black and dark red velvet curtains. James busied himself in the back to bring out 2 glasses of champagne for us to drink while tammy started to choose her stockings and outfit.

James: *sinking into the settees that i was lazing in* here. I just brought these back from Japan, they are for you. You'll love these! I spent so much time choosing them for you. I have to say.. Japanese really know their nylon! and oh! *he said as he pushed another smaller box to me* this one, you only open when you are home. *winking at me with a naughty look* you will enjoy this, or should i say your handsome BOSS.. haha!!
Me: *slapping his arm* so naughty you! you almost make me regret telling you about my boss!*opening the bigger box as i stashed the other gift into my handbag* oh my god... these are beautiful.. you know ive always like garters and thigh high stockings.. but these are so soft, so silky.. I love them!

I took James's gift and started to rub it against my face.. oh.. so lovely... The sound, the feel of nylon pantyhose against my bare skin.. it was almost as good as lace..

I started to remove one side of my stockings to try it on. As i placed one dainty feet in, the feeling of the material moved like satin, soft on my legs, and the feeling when my feet rubbed against my stockinged leg, i couldnt stop myself from rubbing it up and down to feel the sensation.. it made... my pussy tingle. OH!

I quickly put James's gift aside and re-wear my stockings as Tammy strutted out of the changing room in nothing but a white lace bra and matching cotton panties, her eyes bright with how sexy she looked as she hooked her leg onto the arm of the settee, and slowly rolled up the remaining white lacey stocking up her leg.

Beside me, I could hear James swallow as Tammy's feet was nearly beside his face. giggling, Tammy clasped the garters as I saw James eyes flitting towards Tammy's exposed panties, her pussy was already wet and making a mark against her cotton panties.

I stared at them, back and forth, Tammy's eyes held a mischievous look, no doubt the empowering feeling of stockings and a garters making her feel sexy.. and James.. i could see him shfting in the seat to hide that large erection he got. His eyes got heavy lidded as he started to breath harder, his fingers clenching the arm of the settee, inches away from Tammy's stockinged feet.

LOL... i better break this situation up before it gets dirty!

Laughing, I pulled Tammy aside

Me: Tammy.. our lunch time is almost up.. but i dont want to spoil your fun.. why not you come back here another time when you are more..... free?
Tammy: *not taking her eyes of james' cock that was pushing against his fly* yes.. i think i will..

Giggling, she changed into her work clothes, with her new purchases and made her purchase with james never leaving his seat.

BANGk0k
06-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Take care Sis. Camping here for more

Kenny87
06-02-2016, 03:06 PM
The minute i got back to the office, i rushed into the toilet to open Jame's small gift for me.

Pulling it out, I started to grin as i saw how naughty the gift was. It was a remote control vibrating panty with a small nub that would rotate, vibrate and flick my clit as i wore it under my clothes. It would stimulate me, making me hornier, squirm in my seat as i continued my day as unassuming as it seemed.

I imagined that i gave it to luke for his birthday, and him demanding that i wear it in the morning in front of him. my pussy would clench with excitement as i slid off my own underwear, wet from my desire as i threw it into his lap. he would take my soaked panties and breathed in my scent as he strode towards me and grab me against his body, his erection against my soft belly. His hands on my stockinged thigh, roaming my thighs and my ass.

"put it on." he would demand as his fingers start to slide up my thigh and play with my clit, smearing my pussy juice all over my clit, rubbing it hard then slow, making me nearly cum into his hand when he suddenly stuffed 2 fingers into my wet hot pussy. "ah ah ah.." he would wag his finger in me "no cumming yet, hold it.. if you cum, i will punish you.. you know what i would do.." holding on to my orgasm just to defy his "punishment of stuffing his cock in me", i would thrash my head against his shoulder and bite him lightly. After the shock of being bit subsided, he slapped my bare ass and finger fucked me even harder until i exploded, moaning with pure ecstasy, my cum juice sliding down his finger as i clenched his fingers in my tight pussy, orgasming..

He would grin, happy that i defy-ed him and cum against his demands and lifted his fingers for me to suck my own cum juice off. Closing my mouth tight, i would refuse until he used his other hand to cup my breasts, and tweak my nipples until i moaned and fed me his fingers.. licking his fingers with my tongue, flicking it in and out of my mouth, i stared into his eyes as his eyes got heavy lidded never tearing his gaze from his fingers, horny from the way i hungrily licked and sucked his fingers off.

"someone is really enjoying licking.. ill let your little tongue lick my big hard cock.." slapping my ass again to make a point, he unhooked my bra and released my breasts, grabbing them. Sucking and tweaking my nipples to tight points, he nearly made me cum again before he pulled away to let me stand on my wobbly legs.

"now wear the panties.." he demand again, his voice hoarse with lust, as he made his way to his huge director chair. Settling in, he would unzip his pants and release his cock. He would fist his big cock, as i slowly wore the panties for him. "crawl to me.. i want to see your breasts sway and your ass in the air.. " Remote in his hand, he turned the setting to low as i started to moan from the stimulation of the vibration. Sinking down slowly into a kneeling position, he suddenly turned the vibration on high as the doggie position pressed the vibrating nub tighter against my clit.

Barely able to think, I would crawl sexily towards him as my body started to heat up, wanting to orgasm again. laughing as he sees my reaction, he would turn the vibration down, nearly driving me to tears in frustration as i can feel my orgasm being taken away, ebbing in a slower journey towards the shattering feeling of pleasure.

Getting harder from the sight of me on my kneels and hands as my breasts swinging from left to right.. right to left.. my ass high up in the air, just begging to be fucked from behind, he pulled my face to rest on his thigh, his cock jerking from anticipation of my mouth on it. Flicking my tongue out to lick off the bead of pre-cum, he would pat my head lovingly as his phone start to ring.

"hold on babe" he would say as he answered up his phone and turned my vibration to high to medium. Getting hornier and hornier as the vibration drove me crazy, I would continue to lie my head on his lap, with his cock bobbing in front of my mouth with every word that he spoke on the phone. Feeling naughty, i would flick my tongue out. The first flick he would stare at me from above his glass table as i stared back at him and my red lipsticked mouth would slowly envelop his cock head in my mouth. Covering the phone speaker, "stop that! that is the head office calling!" and continued to ignore me as i decided that i was going to torture him as he continued to work.

Sucking harder, his eyes would widen as he gripped his phone harder, his knuckles turning white from the sudden onslaught of pleasure, staring down at me as his cock disappeared inch by inch into my mouth, my cheeks hollow from taking his big hard cock into my mouth, twirling my tongue against it.

"ah... can i call you...argh!.. later? im.. *soft moan* abit.. in a ... *ahem* difficult situation." Grinning, i would stare back, still sucking him slowly, his cock in and out, in and out of my mouth. Staring back at me though the top of his glass table, as he would reach down and placed his hands on my head, and started to buck his hips and stuffing his big cock deeper into my mouth with each hard stroke.

"you. think. this. is. funny. dont. you. I. will. show. you. how. a. smart. ass. gets. punished." Each word was punctuated with a deep thrust of his cock, filling my entire mouth with his hard pulsating flesh, deep throating me as i moaned from the pleasure of the vibrating panty and his cock filling me my small mouth. "im. going. to. fuck. your. pussy. so. hard."

Nearing my orgasm again, i started panting harder and harder as Luke noticed me nearly cumming. he suddenly pulled out. " i want to fuck your tight pussy as you cum. I going to feel your pussy clenching over my cock as you scream my name" he dragged me into his lap as he pulled off my panty. Closing his eyes as my stockinged thigh brushed against his thigh, the feeling and sound of stocking against bear skin as he rubbed my thigh against his back and forth.

Grabbing my breast into his mouth, he started to suck on it hungrily as he positioned my dripping wet pussy above his straining dick. With one stroke, his cock rammed its fat head into my pussy, making me shudder with pleasure as i threw my head back. "oh,.. your cock feels so big..." moaning and panting as my body started to shiver from the nearing of an orgasm. Bouncing me on his lap, his balls slapping my ass, he continued to buck into me as i was so close to my release.

just before i could cum, he would pull out and lie me on the table as he fist his cock in his hand and slap my clit, making a piak piak sound everytime his cock made contact with my flesh. He would lightly prodding the entrance of my dripping wet pussy, prolonging my torture. My eyes would fill with tears of frustration, me giving a little scream, as i started to thrash my head from the pleasure and pain from being denied to cum. Frustrated, i would start to snake my hands towards my pussy to rub my clit, or finger fuck myself, ANYTHNG to stop the torture. Laughing, Luke catch my hands and held them above my head.

ME: "Dont! dont tease me!!! Im want to cum so badly!"
Luke: *Leaning over me as he licked my nipples, torturing me even more* "tell me how much you want me to fuck you hard.. what a dirty naughty secretary you are, teasing your boss. Beg me to let you cum"
Me: "Please.. please fuck me.. please let me cum.."

With one stroke, he rammed his entire cock into my pussy all the way till i can feel his balls against my ass. I immediately start cumming, the feeling so intense i saw stars, my pussy clenching and unclenching at the release that i started to cry from it. Slapping my ass as he continued to bang me hard against his table, he would cum as he roared with pleasure, my tight pussy feeling each shot of cum as he finished in me.

Spent and satisfied, he wiped my tears off my face as i smiled lazily at him.

"time to..argh.. call.. *ahem* head office back huh?" I teased, mimicking his earlier conversation.

"your smart ass mouth... maybe its time for another lesson.."

AppleInt
06-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Nice story, keep going TS :)

Kenny87
06-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Haha thank you all for ur support. Wrote abit longer this time to thank u all for waiting for me to get back. I'll write what happen on the trip next time.. Phil was an interesting trip.. :D

F35LightNingII
06-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Haha thank you all for ur support. Wrote abit longer this time to thank u all for waiting for me to get back. I'll write what happen on the trip next time.. Phil was an interesting trip.. :D

Best of the best. Thank you.

takashi31400
06-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Support Sis,Wish you have a Happy New Year.:)

F35LightingII
07-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Best of the best of the best. Thank you

norigo77
07-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Support OL!! :D

Kenny87
07-02-2016, 09:56 PM
want your opinons.. is it harder to read if i put it in Italics for the fantasies? Or is it ok? coz when im reading back.. its harder to distinguish between actual happening and fantasy but if i put in Italics, it seems harder to read.:rolleyes:

AHAHA

BTW happy new year guys.. Ill continue later when my guy has fallen to sleep.

Kenny87
08-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Checking my hair in my make up mirror, I yawned as I sat at my desk. It was 7am in the morning and the office was pretty dark. Turning on my table lamp, I twisted around to see my outfit in the full length mirror that covered the wall beside my table.

Turning to admire myself, I loved how the well fitted silk blouse clung to my breasts. Buttoned down and off-white, it looked elegant as it draped over my curves. It even did a peek-a-boo with my lacy white push up bra. My skirt was a tailored black pencil skirt that moulded to my small waist and round ass. Today, I decided, I would wear my black and white laced push up bra with matching panties that had a little bow in the front. My black garter belt was hidden by the high waisted pencil skirt and my black matching stockings completed the look together with my black stilettos. I felt sexy and power today but felt a twinge of... agitation.. that Luke nor ken would be home to see it..

Smoothing my blouse i peered into Luke's dark room.

Hai, when is my boss coming back? 10 days liao.. not sian meh?

Turning on my playlist, I started tapping on my computer to complete a report about one of our client's Oil industry report when the song "buttons" by pussycat dolls came on..(please watch the video if you havent! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLxJd1d84s&gl=SG&hl=en-GB)

Bobbing my head to the music until i gave up, I quickly took a peek around the dark office to make sure that no one was around before i stood up and danced to the music. The music was so sensual and sexy, i started to gravitate to the beat, putting on my sexiest dance moves, gyrating my hips, my hands up in the air as i pretended that it was a striptease. As i started to remove my top buttons on my blouse and danced to the beat, swaying my ass side to side, i felt two strong hands clasping my waist!

FUCK.... dont let it be the guard.. dont let it be the guard.. anyone but the guard.

Turning slowly, i saw luke behind me.

Fuck!! this is worse! *turning back immediately, I prayed* let it be the guard.. let it be the guard...

Luke: what are you doing?
Me: Bowling. what does it look like im doing? Im dancing.... to.. pussy cat dolls?
Luke: *leaning into my ear*what did i tell you about being a smart mouth? its been awhile since you saw me.. did you forget... my warning?
Me: *sharp intake of breath when i heard Luke taking a deep breath to smell my hair* no.. i didnt.. * i felt heat pooling between my legs as i remembered his threat* I was just amusing myself.. i didnt realize that anyone was in the office.
Luke: well.. its my office. i was meditating when you came in and started your... dance.

with a push, my hands landed on my table, and Luke's hands still on my waist, he ground his erection into my ass. Leaning down, Luke smelled my hair again, and i could smell own my pussy juice as i got wetter. He smelled it too, making him groan, and ground his cock harder into me. One of his hands started snaking up from my waist as it reached up to grab my tit, squeezing it.

This is really happening..oh god oh god.. stop getting wet... stop getting wet... why do i keep chanting.. its obviously NOT working!!

His other hand caressed my stockinged thigh before slapping my ass.. hard enough me to jerk up straight and lean back towards his hard body. Twisting my body around to face him, his hands moved to my ass and jerked me towards him, pressing my perky breasts up against his chest. I could feel his hardening cock against my belly, his cock pushing against his fly. His lips were inches from mine, my breath coming out in short pants as he stared down at my lips.

Luke: damned.. i can smell your wetness.. you were all i could think about while i was on the trip.. your breasts that tempts me to squeeze them every time you sashey down the corridor, bouncing up and down.. That ass that you sway as you walk, begging to be slapped and... your lips.. those lips.. i imagine it around my cock as I fuck your mouth for mouthing off at me..

Is he REALLY saying all this or m i in my LALA land again? omg omg.. stop getting WET! PUSSY! concentrate!

Me: *panting even harder* so... im guessing.. Ken didnt satisfy you then.
Luke: *lifting a finger to trail my lips* that mouth... cant help it can you.. you just need to be a smart mouth.

His finger trailed to my chin and lifted it, before his lips came down hard on mine, his tongue demanding entrance, circling my tongue in a sensual kiss. Moaning into him, we stumbled into his office. His hands expertly opened my blouse, before tearing it open to bear my breasts to him. sucking the top of my breasts, I could only moan as his tongue went lower to my aching nipples that now became tight points, begging to be sucked. flipping down my bra, he sucked on them as he backed me up against his full height window. Turning me around, he kissed my neck as his hands moved up and down my body, trailing at my stockings and snapping my garters.

Luke: Put your hands on the window.
Me: but the opposite office might see!

I turned around to see Luke's shirt half open and was striding to his door to close it. His expression dangerously hard.

Damned.. he looked like a powerful SOB like that.

Luke: its 7am in the damned morning. There is no one who will see. Anyway, even if they see, they cannot touch. *gripping my chin* remember.. i dont like sharing.

Oh god... this is feels.. so.. damned.. empowering! I feel so horny.. the danger of someone else seeing..

I could feel my pussy juice fully wetting my panties by his words as he hiked up my tight pencil skirt up to my waist, my ass bared to him. With my hands still on the window, my blouse untucked and opened, I turned around to see Luke admiring my round ass as he palmed my creamy white flesh in his large hands.

Me: Like what you see? you should take a picture.. it will last longer.

I was rewarded with a hard slap on my ass. Moaning, I could hardly stop the sound before it passed my lips.

Luke: I should fuck you like this.. in your stockings and high heels.. you make me so hard.. *grinding his cock into my ass to make his point*

Suddenly, the lights outside his office came on, the light streaming through the blinds of his office.

Frowning, he pulled down my skirt as he buttoned his shirt back on and i hastily begin buttoning my blouse and tucking it back into my skirt.

That was a close call!

I didnt know which i was feeling more.. disappointed that i didnt get fucked or relieve that (much) nothing happen..

I quickly slipped out of his office, before i turned around to see Luke adjusting his hard cock, his straining against his fly before he settled down into his seat.

Before I closed the door, I turned to see Luke staring at me again with that lustful, dangerously sexy expression.

Luke: *in a low promising voice* i will not be disappointed again.. that ass is mine.

QuantasAirway
08-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Nice update, happy new year Sis :)

KuanYimMa
08-02-2016, 03:16 AM
pitching tent .....

Rickey
08-02-2016, 09:16 PM
want your opinons.. is it harder to read if i put it in Italics for the fantasies? Or is it ok? coz when im reading back.. its harder to distinguish between actual happening and fantasy but if i put in Italics, it seems harder to read.:rolleyes:

AHAHA

BTW happy new year guys.. Ill continue later when my guy has fallen to sleep.
"Kong Hee Fatt Choy" !! sis :)...T.Q. for yr latest sexciting update ! ;)

To me, i tink the italics are just fine. Dun worry too much, sis...m enjoying yr story v. much :)

Kenny87
08-02-2016, 09:34 PM
:D:D:p:p

you guys are so easy to please. then ok, i will use my own method of writing the story.

will continue probably after CNY.

TY all for your support esp those who send me private message to tell me and "inform" me how hard i make them. My alter ego is puffing with pride. ;D

GoogleAndriod
08-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Looking forward to your updates :)

fithatin
16-02-2016, 09:28 PM
The way you write the love action story does impressed me since I seldom read stories from a sis in SBF.

"Lust for more, panting for anticipation"

Pitching tent here for more interesting episodes to be unfolded.

justyouraverage
18-02-2016, 01:16 PM
pitching tent :)

sanuuk
18-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Waiting for stockings and garters...SIS must be veri busy at office!:D

tarma69
18-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Camping for next update! :D

fithatin
21-02-2016, 12:20 PM
I dare to bet that sis is very busy with "extra office works" after CNY break, which led us waiting here for more juicy stories! Haha

Kenny87
22-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Looking forward to your updates :)

The way you write the love action story does impressed me since I seldom read stories from a sis in SBF.

"Lust for more, panting for anticipation"

Pitching tent here for more interesting episodes to be unfolded.

pitching tent :)

Waiting for stockings and garters...SIS must be veri busy at office!:D

Camping for next update! :D

I dare to bet that sis is very busy with "extra office works" after CNY break, which led us waiting here for more juicy stories! Haha

Thank you all for your support and Fithatin, you make me blush. thank you for your compliment. My alter ego is bursting with pride right now.

sorry guys.. was abit busy in the office during cny (as most of u guessed it right) going to update soon.

*blow campfire to warm you guys*

SexualEuphoria
23-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Sis TS, bring me to the store you brought Tammy to please? <3 love the descriptions of the store's layout and their products :p

Xoxo
Ice

Kenny87
23-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Throughout the entire day after my morning encounter with Luke, I kept trying to catch his eye to see if he would pay attention to me.

Zlich, Nada, a big fat nothing.

not only was he trying to avoid my glances and looks, it seemed that he was all out to avoid me altogether.

What the hell?

I kept trying to lean over my chair, or sprawl over my table pretending to take something under the table and kick a stockinged leg up to catch his attention but NOTHING!

Last ditch effort, i decided to do a dangerous stunt that would catch ANYONE's attention. I decided to climb a ladder in my short skirt and heels. Making sure i sway my ass with every step i took up the ladder and threw a telephone book onto the floor with a dainty "opps". I turned to look at Luke.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c5/f5/d7/c5f5d7740c786fc9b8393f739303b19e.jpg
*something like this. instead of stairs, its a ladder

Asshole was staring into his screen and didnt even glance up!

why wont that infuriating man pay me any attention! did this morning mean nothing to him?! hmph! i will not be ignored!

Seconds from thinking that thought, i felt someone slide his hands onto my hips.

I swear, i nearly jump 5 feet high in my 5 inch heel. an impressive feat if i say so myself.

Ken: woah.. steady yourself. its only me. what you trying to take so high on the shelf that you need to climb the ladder yourself? Not that Im complaining about the amazing view from down here. Need help?
Me: *blushing and trying to cover my panties from ken's eyes* heh heh.. no need.. i got it already.. was trying to.... get... the telephone book.
Ken: huh? *turns to look at Luke* u sure anot? or you trying to get his attention?
Me: *slowly climbing down the ladder, all the while with Ken's hands on my hips" ah? no la.. whats wrong with him huh? ever since he came back from the meeting this morning, he has been so moody and distracted.
Ken: this morning's meeting was damned brutal. every trade that we have done so far, is being scrutinized like crazy. i am not sure whats going on.

Ken's hands never once left my hips as i slowly made my way down the ladder. While climbing down, i got distracted and missed a step and slipped off the ladder but Ken was quick to grab my hips trying to steady me. The action made my tight skirt ride up and showed off the bottom of my panties and exposing my entire thigh and top of my stockings. i leaned against the ladder heavily while i steadied myself, all the while, ken's hands had moved, one still at my hips, the other awkwardly at my half covered ass when he caught me, my one leg on the ground, the other still on the ladder rung.

I imagined that while i was calming myself, Ken would start to boldly palm my ass as one long finger slyly slipped between my legs, against my panties and draw that long finger along my clit and pussy. Shocked, I would lean against the ladder as i stifle a moan, my thighs slowly shifting more open.

Catching my reaction, he would continue his trail of his finger against my clit, massaging it, and another finger will join the first to circle the entrance of my moist pussy. Panting, i can only helplessly continued to cling onto the ladder as climbing down now fully would result in his entire finger ramming up my tight hot pussy.

That thought would me shudder with lust as i lean forward against the ladder, offering easier access to my pussy and would close my eyes as my pussy got wetter and wetter. "your cunt is dripping wet.." ken would whisper as he slide aside my panties to stuff one finger into my hot wet pussy. "so tight...so wet.. you are such naughty girl"

I would moan as the heat between my legs continued to pool, my pussy juice sliding down my thighs with every stroke of his finger, in, out, in out.. "I got you in a rather.. precarious situation.." Ken would laugh as he continued to finger fuck me and leaning heavily against me, trapping me against the ladder. His other hand would reach between the rungs to grab my breasts that were resting on the rungs.

Oh! I was helplessly stuck on the damned ladder while ken had one hand on my ass, fingers in my pussy, the other grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples through the ladder.

Adding one more finger to my pussy, both fingers stretching me fully, his little finger would start to circle my asshole, as if trying to enter it.

OMG! that unfamiliar and foreign yet interesting feeling of a finger trailing around the sensitive rim of my asshole, only made me pant for more.

moaning from the explosion of sensation, i would grind my pussy against his long fingers as he continued to finger fuck me harder and faster, his little finger circled my asshole entrance, just threatening to enter my asshole to finger fuck my pussy and asshole at the same time. The thought of it, nearly made me cum.

Unzipping his fly and freeing his hard cock, he pumped his cock in his hand. the cock head shiny with pre-cum, he would push his cock against my asshole, showing me how hard i made him. Startled at the virgin experience, i would shift my hips to avoid being fucked in the asshole as Ken laughed and reposition his cock head at my pussy entrance.

Pushing his impossibly big cock head into my pussy, he would tease me with shallow thrust before stuffing his thick cock into my hot pussy in one swift stroke, pushing it to the hilt, his balls pushed against my ass. Stifling a scream from nearly cumming, I would grind my ass against him, pushing his cock even further into my pussy.

"Oh that feeling. it feels so fucking good.. i think im going to cum"

"babe, im going to fuck you so hard"

Fucking me on the ladder, his thrusts long and hard as i moaned louder and louder, Ken would grab my breasts, twisting my nipples until they were tight pointy tips, flicking it, making me moan and mew from the sensation. The tightening in my belly would become tighter and tigher until i exploded, cumming all over his cock, my pussy juice running down my stockings.

Just before cumming, Ken would take out his cock and used it to slap my ass before cumming all over my creamy white ass, shooting his load all over it, coating me with his cum...

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

I turned to see Luke standing at the doorway, a scowl on his face, his expression dark. His thundering voice breaking my lustful imagination.

I can only imagine what he was looking at. My skirt nearly all the way up my waist, only abit left covering my ass, me bent forward with my hands on the ladder and Ken's hands on my hips, bunching up my skirt from carrying me down the ladder. of course since nothing in my imagination really happened, his cock was still in his pants, but i could see it was hard and pushing against his fly.

stepping away from ken, i smoothen my skirt, lifted my chin, and walked away without answering.

Luke: where are you going?
Me: away? did you need something boss?
Luke: that mouth again. *he murmured before commending me* come into my office. and you *looking at ken* aren't you behind your deadline for the report?

With Ken quickly striding away, i walked into Luke's office with him following me closely behind. I turned to glare at Luke.

Me: what?

Before my words could fully leave my mouth, Luke pinned me to the wall and his mouth covered mine. His hands darted to my breast to squeeze them as he pushed his stiff cock against me.

breathing hard from my lustful imagination, I could feel my pussy juice wetting my panties from the anticipation of a good fucking (and probably spanking) from luke for my earlier display.

Luke: *panting* do you take me for a blind man? you have to stop your nonsense. I have been having a bloody raging hard on while having the management meeting after our.. morning incident. I cant bloody concentrate and cant think. all i can think about is driving my cock into your hot tight pussy over and over until you beg me to let you cum again.

I reached over to palm his cock in my hand, tracing his hardness with my finger. Luke moaned as my hands slowly massaged his balls through his pants and thumbed my hard nipples over my bra.

slowly kneeling down, i continued to massage his balls and rub his cock as I stuck out my tongue to trace his cock against his pants as i stared at him from my lashes.

groaning, he pulling me up to stand, grabbing my shoulders as he started to kiss me hungrily, his tongue seeking mine in a desperate manner as he bucked into my hands.

Luke: fuck.. what are you doing to me.
Me: I dont know. what AM i doing to you?

*knock knock*

Luke: bloody hell. this office has a stafful of people with "wonderful" timing

straitening his clothes and shifting his cock, he reached for the door while i ducked into his closet.

Luke: what is it?
"sorry sir, are you Luke?"
Luke: yes. you are?
"sir, we are from the internal affairs department downstairs. We are currently investigating a case regarding insider trading in your department. You are suspected to be involved. We need your cooperation downstairs for the investigation. Please do not instruct your secretary to remove anything from your office. "

From the closet, i stared into Luke's calm and steady eyes. He didnt even flinch from the implied accusation.

'Wait-for-me' he mouthed as he was lead out of the office by the department of internal affairs.

Kenny87
23-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Sis TS, bring me to the store you brought Tammy to please? <3 love the descriptions of the store's layout and their products :p

Xoxo
Ice

LOL its not actually in Singapore. Its actually a shop in Bangkok.

Its a very "interesting" shop, with black velvet curtains and black velvet plush settees. the mirrors are the large Victorian mirrors with intricate carvings set in gold.

I also love the products there! Their stockings are to die for! i especially love the mesh white stockings with lace trimmings. The garter belts are so lacey and soft and they have matching corsets!

Next time i reveal the location.. its not in the usual SG hunts when we go to shop. I was actually introduced by a local who saw that i liked wearing stockings during one of my business trips.

SovietKGB
23-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Do continue TS :D

Silentreader88
23-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Woman in stockings and garters is such a turn on! I silently wait for your next chapter!:)

zelc
23-02-2016, 04:41 PM
nice story, keep it teasing ..

norigo77
23-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Welcome back TS! Keep them coming pls... :D

goo_ey
24-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Welcome back TS! Keep them coming pls... :D

Bro, returned 12 goo_ey:D

skyleon
24-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Do keep the story going. :)

Qilim
24-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Please continue TS :)

shinco
25-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Very interesting .... bookmark this thread :D

CrashDummy
25-02-2016, 04:37 AM
Do continue TS

CrashDumby
25-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Please continue TS

norigo77
25-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Bro, returned 12 goo_ey:D

Thank you. ;)

Kenny87
25-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Hidden in the closet, i slowly peeped out of the crack between the doors.

My boss is being investigated for insider trading? omg!Luke cant have done it! i refuse to believe it, he's so loyal to the company!

I shook my head determinedly in confirmation in my thoughts about my boss. He was a cold calculating man with a strong acumen for business. He seemed very strong and fierce but he was kind and had a softer side to him, protective towards me. I refused to believe that someone as loyal as him to the company would do such a thing just for money.

Making sure that everyone was gone so that i wont be caught in his office, i quickly sneaked out when i heard his room door opening.

Freezing, I quickly ducked back into the closet and closed the door behind me.

Who the hell dares to enter Luke's office without his permission!

Peeping out of the small slit, i tried to see who was softly padding around his office. It couldnt be Luke, his footsteps were always heavy and sure, always walked as if he commanded the room.

Damned! The intruder's face was blocked from my view, but i could see his hand reaching for something inside of Luke's drawer. Following the sound of his footsteps until i heard the door closing, I exhaled with a sigh of relief, not even realizing i was holding my breath.

Rushing out, i quickly opened Luke's drawer to see if anything was missing.

Nothing seemed out of place or missing. Curious, I continued to dig around to make sure everything was in place.

"AMY!"

Startled, i jumped and looked up to see who shouted my name

Me: Jennifer! yes?!
HR MANAGER: *eyeing me suspiciously* what are you doing?
Me: *stammering, realizing what it must look like* Nothing!
HR MANAGER: why are you going through Luke's drawer?

I cant say that i saw someone come in because i cant admit that I was hiding in the closet.. if Jennifer catches me and Luke having an affair, i would lose my job.. what to do.. what to do...

Thinking fast, I stood up straight, straightened my shoulders and push my chin up.

Me: Luke asked me to tidy his drawer before he left. What are YOU doing here. Why did you open his obviously closed door. The lights were off and the door was closed, it was obvious he was not in.. or did HE give you permission to open it?
Hr Manager: *her turn to start stammering* Huh.. I... I was just passing by and I.. wanted to pass Luke something and didnt realize that the lights were off. Since he's not here then.. ill just leave first. BYE!

Whew..

I quickly returned to my desk to finish my work, but my mind was not on it.

Time passed slowly and i kept glancing at the walkway to see if Luke was released from "cooperating" with Internal Affairs. Funny, I was worried about my quiet and mean asshole who was always "threatening" me. I wondered why..I scolded myself for thinking too much.

if it was anyone else, i would be worried to.. this is not some simple accusation.. this can mean jail!

I looked up again, this time, to see Ken strutting up to me in his sexy walk.

Ken: wow..luke huh... I saw him being led away by internal affairs.. so insider trading huh. no wonder this morning we were being grilled during the meeting. wow this is crazy!
Me: i dont believe he did it.
Ken: *sitting on the edge of my desk* hmm.. I guess only Luke will know.. oh! and here he comes now!

I glanced back to the walkway to see Luke storming past me, going into his office and slamming the door. I quickly brushed past Ken to run inside the office.

Me: Luke! are you ok?
Luke just looked up at me, his expression cold and his gaze hard. Though his hair was dishevel as if he ran through it with his fingers a thousand times.
Luke: *asking in a quiet voice* Do you think i did it?
Me: *whispering* of course not! i trust you.
Luke: some bastard set me up. Amy, i need you to dig out all the records this past one year and go through it and report to me any irregularities and where and who made the trade. Thank God Edna always insisted in keeping hardcopies of all my trades in her locked file cabinet. I hope you dont mind staying back to finish this.
Me: anything you need, ill be here to help you.

The sudden need to hug this man to comfort him overwhelmed me as i reached over to pull him into a tight hug. I could feel him stiffen in my arms as i pulled away.

Me: *confused* whats wrong? I cant hug you? We were just..
Luke: stop. besides this investigation of insider trading, they have also hinted me about our interoffice relationship. They suspect that we are involved.
Me: *nervous laugh* that's ridiculous right?! we have never ACTUALLY have sex! Anyway.. whats the worse they can do? fire me? Im only here for less than a month, I can easily find another job and pretend i never had this one.

Turning away to face the window, i could feel his frustration as he bit out his next words angrily.

Luke: look. its now not just a job termination for you if they find out we are anyway involved romantically. because of this accusation of insider trading, if they believe we are involved, they will assume you are my accomplice and.. i cant let that happen... coz..

Shocked, i was rendered speechless as i stood there gaping with my mouth open at his initial sentence, not even listening to his unfinished sentence

Me: *mock sighing to try to lighten the mood* ok. no more funny business then i guess. and to think i was just starting to enjoy the attention. *pouting*
Luke: *his hand reaching up to thumb my pouting lips and murmuring* i dunno what you are doing to me Amy.. *clearing his throat and catching himself before his fingers could reach my lips* just go and get the files. Its now 3pm. I think its better if you just order dinner also. I hope you dont mind staying late to help me.

After ordering dinner, I quickly grabbed all the files to carry into his room when i ran into Ken.

Ken: Woah.. what are you doing with those files.. so many...
Me: ya.. Apparently, Edna kept all of Luke's record not only in soft copy but in hard copy as well. i always thought it was so troublesome and crazy to keep two types of copies but luckily she did huh. never thought that paranoia of hers would help Luke now.
Ken: *sounding surprised* Oh?! wow lucky luke. I heard that they caught him based through the online filing system. wow. i didnt know that Edna was so crazy to keep so many copies, even my secretary dont do that. haha.. are you such a good secretary too? *in a teasing voice*
Me: *grinning back, not being able to resist teasing him* haha.. i can be very good at my job.. it depends on the "job" that im put in.

I flipped my hair as i left the conversation with Ken, i could see his cock getting semi hard, him understanding my double meaning.

SexualEuphoria
25-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Support fellow sister!! :D <3

Kenny87
25-02-2016, 11:10 PM
At 6pm, dinner finally arrived.

After hours of pouring over his records and comparing it with the online version, I was getting frustrated and tired of not finding any abnormalities. I was glad for the distraction to get the food at the door.

I glanced back at Luke's huge form as he hunched over his computer, sharing my same frustration as he studied each report carefully.

Me: *walking back to the table and settling down the food* You dont have to stay back so late you know? you are the gm. I can finish this myself..
Luke: *laughing* haha.. you think your boss off work so early? im always here past midnight. this is normal for me

I was surprised by his laugh as he rarely laughed, I decided that I quite liked it. It was deep and booming, sincere and it tugged at my heart at this rarely heard sound from the ever serious luke. I could feel a grin tugging at my lips.

Me: *teasing him* not afraid later your wife run away ah? always work so late.
Luke: im not married
Me: wah.. you dont smile, of course not married! you scare off every girl!
Luke: interesting.. even in such dire situation, you can still smart mouth me.. *shaking his head* you really amuse me..
Me: im glad that you are entertained. *rolling my eyes*
Luke: Anyway lets have dinner first. Im sure you are starving. Go get some bottles of wine from my chiller. We can eat and work at the same time. The faster we bang this out, the faster we can go home.

Kenny87
25-02-2016, 11:12 PM
After 6 hours of working into the night and drinking bottles of his fine wine, i started to doze off in front of my computer. Slowly nodding off, Luke noticed me sleepy (and quite drunk) and started towards his sofa and pulled out a bed.

Half asleep, i felt his strong arms around me as he carried me to the bed and laid me down carefully. his fingers lingered on my face as he brushed my hair out of my closed eyes.

I could feel his hands caress my stockinged thigh as he slowly sank into the bed beside me, one arm supporting his head as he stared at my half asleep form.

I gave him a sleepy and drunk smile as i reached out to touch his hair.

Luke: oh girl... you are going to get me into so much trouble
Me: *hiccup* what trouble?
Luke: *lowers himself to my ear* i want to fuck you so badly.
Me: hmm? i cant hear with all that breathing in my ear.

He bent over to softly kiss my cheek, tenderly kissing my mouth, his tongue licking my lips and moving into my parted lips, intertwining with my tongue, coaxing me to lick his tongue back.

his kisses moving slowly towards my neck and down my chest. One hand moved down into my top as his fingers found my nipples and tweaked it to attention.

I arched my nipples into his palm as it puckered into little pebbles.

I moaned softly as he licked and sucked on them as his other hand started kneading and massaging my breasts.

Luke: *whispering into my ear* does this feel good my love?
Me: mmhhm..

Unbottoning my blouse, he kissed the top of my breasts as he flipped down the bra and started to hungrily suck my exposed nipples until they were pointy tips.

I could feel the heat pooling between my thighs as i grew wet. His hand reached down to my thighs to caress it, tickling the back of my knees, making me moan with pleasure. He caressed my stockinged thighs and snapped my garter, the sound of the snapping sound seemed to arouse him even more, as his breathing got louder and harder.

His hands started to snake between my legs as he started to rub my clit and pussy.

Luke: so wet..

He flicked my clit as i started to softly moan in my sleepy state, pressing my pussy onto his hand.. Using two fingers, he slowly entered me through the side of my panties, finger fucking me.

The minute his fingers pushed through my folds, I opened my eyes fully and becoming more alert and awake, i was horny but at the same time i felt.. ashamed.

This is really happening.. all the other times, we were never really alone in the office.. or i was only fucked in my fantasy.. its only been 10 days on the job and im getting finger fucked by my boss.. but god... it feels so good.

seeing i was more awake, Luke froze and sat up to look into my eyes.

Luke: do you want this?
Me: im not sure..

As he started to get up to righten himself, i dont know what came over me. It might have been the wine or the sleepiness talking or the fact that i just wanted the pleasure to continue, i pulled his shirt as i pulled him down to kiss me.

With a growl, Luke kissed me with abandonment as he shifted himself ontop of me, his knees nudging my legs open, as he lay in between my legs, his cock at my entrance, pushing it, making me feel his hardness.

Luke: God.. i wanted to fuck you the minute I saw you dance this morning, unbuttoning your shirt. That round perky ass swaying to the music and your fucking sexy stockings and garters, I should fuck you hard in them.
Me: really? you sure? you didnt want to fuck me on the first day when u flung open the door and saw me half naked?
Luke: that mouth again...say one more thing smart ass thing and ill stuff my cock in.
Me: *giggling* okie okie..
Luke: *seeming disappointed that i didnt say something smartass to give him that excuse* Get up.

Bewildered by his sudden change of attitude, i slowly got up as he lifted himself off me and walked towards his chair while shedding his shirt.

This is really happening. im really going to have sex with my boss...

As he sat in his chair, clad only in his pants, and his legs wide open, he looked menacing as he stared at me standing with my top half open, my bra holding my aching breasts and my skirt.

Luke: strip. slowly..

I giggled as i slowly made my way over to him, humming the pussycat dolls, slowly removing my blouse, unzipping my skirt slowly. As i shimmied out of my skirt, i placed my hand on his shoulder as i unhooked my bra.

Luke: remove your panties but leave your garter belt, stockings and heels on. I want to fuck you with them.

Removing my panties,I placed both hands on his shoulders, i slowly sank down onto his lap and lifted my breasts in his face. He grabbed both my breasts and started sucking my breasts as i threw my head back from the pleasure.

"Oh luke... oh god.. fuck.. that feels so good" i moaned and his finger started to circle my clit and he entered my dripping wet hot pussy with 2 fingers. "Amy.. you are so wet.." Panting, i started to pull his head harder towards my chest as he continue to suck my nipples making them ache more and more. With each soft moan, he fucked me harder and faster with his fingers.

He pulled my hands onto his cock and i started rubbing it making his big cock harder and stiffer.

I cant wait for him to use that to fuck me.

He lifted me up off my lap and started to strip. Naked, he lifted me onto his lap as he caressed my silky stockinged legs. Squeezing my ass to lift me, he positioned my dripping wet pussy over his cock head.

Looking into my eyes he growled with hunger "there is no turning back now love. " as he pulled my entire weight onto him, shoving his big hard cock into my tight hot pussy in one swift stroke.

Oh! it felt so good! the fullness! As I lifted myself up and down his hard shaft, enjoying the feeling of his cock hammering into my pussy.

Piak Piak Piak

Up and down, as he continued to suck my nipples and his hands gripped my ass as it guided me up and down, each time slamming harder on his shaft. Moaning, i threw my head back in abandonment as i continued to fuck him in his chair.

He lifted me up and turned me against him. With my back facing him, he lay me down on the table and swatted my ass.

Piak!

Me: *in a small voice i admited* i fantasized that you did this to me while at lunch before you left for overseas.
Luke: really? so what did i do?
Me: i fantasized that you entered me from behind and ram your hard cock into me.

with that, luke took it as his cue, and fed his big fat cock into my tight pussy slowly, torturing me big by bit. He reached down to finger my clit, using my pussy juice to rub my swollen clit making me moan in estacy.

Luke: I told you this morning.. this ass is mine.

Fucking me to the hilt, i can feel his balls slapping onto my clit as he suddenly rammed his cock hard into me. I could feel myself nearing as i started to moan louder and louder, the tightness of an orgasm nearer, reaching and in one smooth stroke, Luke grind his cock into me, and i exploded.

I clenched his cock with every spasm until he stilled and pulled out.

Pushing me into a kneeling position he said "open your mouth and stick out your tongue, im going to cum onto your face"

Weak and spent from my orgasm, i obeyed without a word, sticking out my tongue waiting for his seed on my tongue.

Luke: Open your mouth.

Being cheeky, I denied him, shaking my head, with my tongue still sticking out. Reaching down, he pinched my nipples. "Ow!" i cried as Luke took the opportunity to stuffed his cock into my mouth. His cock was so big, filling my entire mouth as i tried to accommodate it. he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth ruthlessly. I could taste my own cum as i sucked him off.

I could feel my pussy juice dripping down my thigh as i got horny again by his big cock filling my small mouth, imagining it was his cock in my cunt. My mouth just felt so full as i tried to swish my tongue around to lick the head to tease him. Moaning, he kept deepthroating me, shoving his cock in and out harder, fucking my mouth until i could see his balls tightening and his cock getting impossibly harder and bigger.

pulling out, he grabbed his cock and used it to slap my tongue and my face and finally, he shot his cum all over my face and mouth. when he was done, i decided to be naughty and licked his dick clean, as i looked up to stare into his eyes from under my lashes.

Shock registered on his face at my boldness as he stared down onto my cum covered face.

Luke: good girl.. i knew i would like you when i met you.

Kenny87
25-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Support fellow sister!! :D <3

haha thanks for your support!

Kenny87
25-02-2016, 11:40 PM
BTW guys.. do let me know if im getting too long winded and draggy esp the sexy bits.. i have the tendency to do that..

Actinoids
26-02-2016, 03:13 AM
BTW guys.. do let me know if im getting too long winded and draggy esp the sexy bits.. i have the tendency to do that..

I guess most bros here prefer a hot steamy session instead of a quicky :D

norigo77
26-02-2016, 01:23 PM
I guess most bros here prefer a hot steamy session instead of a quicky :D

Yup, we like an explicit xxx-rated storyline. :p

Freed49
26-02-2016, 02:01 PM
TS you're doing well :)

5StarGeneral
26-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Yup, we like an explicit xxx-rated storyline. :p

The more X the merrier? :D

Kenny87
26-02-2016, 11:57 PM
lol.. my fears may be unfounded, but yesterday, my fren handed me a book (as a joke) with *holy shit* 20 pages of sex. that was the longest god damned sex scene i have ever read in my life and it bored the shit out of me.

If you are wondering what book is that, its "a bite with a stranger".

DumbCrasher
27-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Please continue TS :)

Kenny87
27-02-2016, 01:29 AM
The next morning, I stepped into the office unsure of what i should do next.

Was i embarrassed? sure.
Was i regretful of that mind blowing fucking i got? Not so much
do i want a repeat? maybe...

I hurried to my seat and checked my reflection in the side mirror.

Looking pretty good! i bet Luke will swallow his tongue when he sees me

i was wearing a tight black dress with a thick gold belt, the hem just barely covering my ass. today i was in high spirits when i dressed and decided to wear the beautiful pantyhose that Tom gave me (since my stockings would be too obvious). Decked in my killer 5 inch stilettos, i was dressed to kill.

I peered into Luke's office to see if he had arrived, since it was already 9am.

After last night, Luke had fetch me home since it was so late and we had decided to carry on the search through Edna's records today.

Me: erm *suddenly shy* this is me. i can go up home myself.
Luke: ok. good night Amy. *leaning in*
Me: *blushed. i freaking blushed* see you tomorrow.

Luke leaned over to kiss me on the forehead. I could only melt from that sweet gesture.

Luke: for the time being.. lets keep this to ourselves. the office is now a hotbed for gossip and I dont want you to get caught in the midst of it.
Me: yea.. i know. see you tomorrow.

With that, i bounded out the door, making sure that i swayed my ass with every step i took, knowing that Luke stayed to watch until my form disappeared behind the lift doors

Ken: you dont have to keep looking. Luke hasnt come.
Me: *blushing* oh.. haha..
Ken: Soo... Did you find the abnormalities in the records that were kept by Edna? Need help?
Me: *wondering why Ken was so helpful all of a sudden* ah.. no need.. you know these things very P&C.. We havent found anything yet.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Tammy walking quickly towards me. But when Ken spotted Tammy coming over, weridly, he started to slink off back into his room.. I wonder...

Me: Hi Tammy.
Tammy: hey.. how you holding up? you ok?
Me: yea.. how did this happen? Just that day Ken and Luke were overseas. And today, Luke got arrested.
Tammy: i really dont know. i dont believe luke will stoop so low.
Me: yea.... me neither... * suddenly remembering about the mysterious person going into Luke's room yesterday* Hey tammy! you sit near the reception table right, anyone that enters this floor you will know right?
Tammy: yea why?
Me: did you see anyone come in after Luke left with the internal affairs yesterday?
Tammy: no... no one came or went, only the internal affairs dept. why? *giving me a very curious look*

hmm this is werid. if no one came or went.. this only left our entire floor of people that entered Luke's room..there is only Jennifer(HR Manager), Tammy, Ken and Crystal (ken's secretary) and Bobby(junior trader). But nothing seemed out of place when i opened the drawer. Did i miss something? What was Jennifer coming into the room after that for? so many questions.. not enough answers..

Tammy: Hey Hey *snapping her fingers in my face*
Me: oh! hey babe... u and ken... are you guys ok?
Tammy: *face turning red* ah.. haha.. *her voice dropping to a whisper* well.. we..
Me: oh! OH! *giggling* omg.. you and ken! you have to spill!

Tammy sighed as she said, "all your stockings fault la! haha.. i was in the photocopier room and i was wearing that short skirt, you remember that yellow one that looks like japanese uniform skirt?

Anyway, my paper fell behind the copier and i crawled behind to get it. As i was trying to reach it, Ken came in and he just walked behind me to grab my waist and pull me towards him. * her face turning even redder* 'i love your stockings.. i just want to fuck you in them' was all he said. I could feel his dick getting harder against my ass. I was just too shock to react, but.. it kind of got me horny too.. those stockings! made me so bold!

So when he kissed me, i didnt resist.. and well...we fucked in the photocopy room. im still sore from his banging me so hard".

I couldnt help but glance at Ken as i giggled at Tammy's bashful face.

"Amy! can you please come"

I turned to see Luke had reached office and gone into his room. I quickly said bye to Tammy as i rushed into his dark room.

Just as i closed the door, Luke grabbed me and kissed me hard. His kiss was passionate as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his tongue hot and lashing in mine. I could feel his cock hardening against my soft belly, and i shuddered with pleasure as i remembered how big it felt in my pussy just the night before.

Luke: *breaking the kiss and panting hard* last night was a mistake you know that right? im sorry, i just lost control.
Me: right. so..i guess this is your new way of saying hello?I didnt see you kiss ken when you came in.
Luke: *gripping me even harder* that mouth of yours.. you just cant help it can you? *laughing* you really dont bore me. Im amused by you Amy Tan.

He started to stalk away to his desk, just as i remembered about the mystery stranger

Me: Hey.. i forgot to tell you. yesterday after you were being led away by IA, there was someone who came into your room. I saw that person as i was hiding in the closet. he was reaching into your drawer. Maybe check to see whats missing? I already check.. but nothing seems amiss

Luke immediately opened his top drawer and rummaged through it. i quietly peered over his shoulder to see him dig through the entire drawer.

Luke: you sure you saw someone?
Me: I dont think kissing you would make me blind.
Luke: *mumbling to himself* maybe a good spanking will make you afraid of me.
Me: *pretending i didnt hear* whats that boss?
Luke: *his expression grew hard as he suddenly patted the top of his drawer, his comment forgotten* whats this?

He pulled out a thumb drive stuck to the top of his drawer. I leaned over to study the tiny little thing that was fixed with blue tac

Me: a thumbdrive?
Luke: *rolling his eyes* no.. of course not. I didnt know that. I thought it was a shaver. Thanks for telling me.
Me: *laughing* now whose being a smart mouth now?
Luke: why? only you went to smartmouth university issit?

Luke settled down in his chair as he plugged the thumbdrive into his computer.

Holy shit.

What he pulled out of the thumbdrive were evidences of him selling insider information, all the transactions and communications of his account and a mystery account having done the crime.

Luke fell back into his chair in a defeated slump.

Luke: fuck.
Me: oh my god...
Luke: ive been set up. If you didnt see someone come in and we didnt find this, IA would have searched my things and found it.
Me: we have to..

Just at that moment, IA burst into the office, surrounding us, their eyes focusing on what was on the screen. all the evidence of the alleged crime on Luke's computer screen. nothing could be more damning than this.

IA: step away from the computer. You are under arrest.
Me: No! you dont understand! we just found it! its not him.
Luke: stop talking Amy. Call my lawyer.

I stood there rooted as IA led Luke away in handcuffs, other officers starting to unplug the computer and take away his CPU and thumbdrive. Tears formed in my eyes as Luke's usually proud profile became defeated and ashamed at the way he was led out.

But yet, through my wet eyes, I saw at the corner of my eye, bobby, the junior trader, smirking.

so guys... wanna guess who set Luke up?

Stansert
27-02-2016, 03:34 AM
Good update Ts, enjoyed it very much

StanCert
27-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Great update TS :)

chiku
27-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Update more please.

doctrine
27-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Upped you my humble 2 pts!

Eric22
27-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Nice story

Zor093
27-02-2016, 10:53 PM
ts ever read ilikeoldchangkee stories? u are almost there!

Kenny87
27-02-2016, 11:04 PM
ts ever read ilikeoldchangkee stories? u are almost there!

What is that? I've never heard of it.. But thanks.. I hope?

Thanks guys for ur support!

hongkongdoggy
28-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Some stockings clad pic definetly add some spice to the story!:D

Kenny87
28-02-2016, 10:29 AM
thank you to the bros that upped me.

to those who message regarding the stocking shop, im not exactly sure the exact address, but its along the street at huay Kwang station in bangkok. when you exit, you will see a huge building with seafood. walk along side that stretch and you see a market of some sorts along the street.

walk further down, there is a building there with shops on the first floor. look for a staircase winding to upstairs. The building looks very dingy.

norigo77
28-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Some stockings clad pic definetly add some spice to the story!:D

Totally agree! :p

Kenny87
01-03-2016, 01:22 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d6/2a/6c/d62a6ce6f7f3edf27f7aec5a8464e525.jpg

After 2 days in the lock up, I hurried down with Luke's lawyer to bail him out.

As it was such a sombre event, I dressed in a long black dress that reached my knees. Knowing how much Luke loved me in my stockings and heels, I purchased a new set of stockings to match my new lacey panties. I decided not to wear a bra, just to tease him.

But when i saw Luke at the station, I was shocked.

Dishevelled and tired, he sported a 2 day old stubble that made him so rugged and sexy. definitely a new look for him that I could appreciate.

Can someone say yum yum?

The minute Luke set his eyes on me, I could feel his hungry gaze sweep across my body. His eyes lingered on my breasts and hips as it slowly trailed down to my stockinged legs in heels.

His gaze was making me horny as I could feel my nipples turning into hard pebbles and growing aching and heavy. I licked my lips making his gaze turn even harder as he promised me retribution for teasing him. His cock was hard and straining hard against his fly as he shifted to conceal it.

Lawyer: is there anything else that you need before?
Police officer: He needs to return to court in 3 days time for his prelimary sentencing. Please sign here and here.

The conversation faded into the background as all i could think about is Luke's gaze. He looked as if he wanted to fuck me there, take out his cock and make me suck him off before fucking me. Pumping me in and out in front of every police officer to see.

As we left the station, Luke was silent as he got into the car beside me.

Luke: DRIVE.

5 minutes into the journey, i could feel luke's hands roaming my thighs as he trailed it up between my legs. Growing wet for him, i let out a soft moan as he covered my mouth with his and leaned over me, his other hand grabbing my breasts.

Luke: did you miss me?
Me: not really. Ken has been keeping me quite warm.
Luke: cheeky girl. you want cock in your mouth dont you.

He said as he slid a finger into my wet pussy as i opened my legs abit more for his finger. He tasted my pussy juice as he licked his finger, groaning as he sucked.

The minute we reached his home, he started grabbing me as we made it past the front door. I barely got to look around as he dragged me to his working chair and pushed me down on it, he unzipped my dress. Peeling off the dress, he trailed kisses down my neck and back as he slapped my bare ass.

Luke: leave the shoes on. Im going to fuck you hard here.

his breathing became labored as he studied me. i stood there naked, leaning over his chair, my ass perked up in my lacy G-string, stocking covered legs and killer heels. His hands ran over my stockinged thigh as he ripped off the scrap of cloth that was my G-string.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/31/45/a6/3145a6f5ecb2771796e8dcee277b3b31.jpg

Wordlessly, he knelt down behind me as he grabbed my ass and tilted me back even further.. He used his finger to tease me before tasting my pussy. Licking my clit, he sucked slowly as his fingers moved closed to my virgin hole.

Me: *moaning* no.. dont
Luke: ken huh...

My giggle tunred into a sharp gasp as he tied to penetrate my virgin hole with his pinky. the sensation abit hard to bear as i twisted away from his finger. Laughing darkly, he slapped my ass as he continued to paint my pussy with his talented tongue. my legs felt boneless as i leaned against the door. My orgasm was building, a tight hot pool low in my tummy. He flicked my clit with his tongue as two fingers worked in and out of my drenched pussy, making a coming motion with his fingers and hitting my Gspot.

Me: Oh... yea.. Luke.. please make me cum..

Grinning against my pussy, he took my clit into his mouth and gave it a long, hard suck, spinning me into my orgasm. Grinding my pussy into his mouth, i cummed so hard that I squirted my pussy juice into his mouth.

Luke: * wiping his mouth with the back of his hand* so sweet.. i always imagined that you would taste sweet..

Sated, I slide down just as Luke caught me and laid me down on his carpeted floor. Removing his pants, he palmed his hard cock, pumping it as i licked my lips. Moving into a kneeling position, I took his cock into my mouth as he grabbed the side of my head. teasing the tip with my tongue, i sucked the big head of his cock, making a slurping and popping sound, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head in pleasure.

Luke: ive been thinking of you while i was.. predisposed.
Me: hmmm?
Luke: just like that, I was thinking of you sucking me while i sat in my cell, thinking of your huge tits waving over me, your ass, begging to be spanked. I wanted to drive into you over and over while you beg me for mercy

The dirty talk was making me horny as i sucked harder and longer, Luke grabbing my head as he fucked my face, slamming his cock into my mouth, deepthroating me.

Moaning, he took his cock out of my mouth while i whined at the sudden loss of a big cock filling me.

positioning himself behind me, he pushed my back down with one arm, making me arch up, offering my ass to him. reaching down to pinch my nipples, making me moan even more. His other hand reached between my legs, entering my folds to finger fuck me with 2 fingers, making my pussy so wet that my pussy juice slide down my stockings.

suddenly, i felt his naughty little finger rimming my ass again. shocked, i jerked up, but was met with his hard body keeping me from wiggling away from the sensation. The pressure in my ass deepen as his finger penetrated my ass, my virgin hole stretching to accommodate that unfamiliar feeling. Yet, the unfamiliar feeling slowly turned to pleasure as he fucked both my holes slowly, two fingers in my pussy, the other in my ass. flicking my nipples till they were tight tips, I could feel another orgasm as it built. Moaning at the sight of my face of pure pleasure, he continued to pump his fingers in and out slowly, my shocked gasps turned into moans as i hurtled down yet another orgasm, seeing stars. The feeling was... sensational.

Luke: so tight and hot.. you like that dont you?
Me: mmmm *was all i could muster after 2 orgasms*

My body was jelly, barely able to keep up in my doggy position if not for Luke grabbing my hips.

Without letting his finger leave my ass, he grabbed his cock and positioned it. With one hard shove, he entered my pussy. I screamed at the sudden pleasure of being filled so fully. His little finger wriggled around, moving in and out to the rhythm of his cock as he fucked me slowly, his movement controlled.

In out, in out.

I couldnt take it anymore.. This was a indescribable feeling. i felt so full, the sensation even deeper, my pussy even tighter with the pressure from his finger in my ass, his cock was rubbbing against my g-spot even harder. I couldnt take another orgasm as i pleaded with him to stop. laughing darkly, he continued to pump in and out of me in his slow steady pace, his face full of concentration as he tortured me with pleasure.

His pace quickened as his cock swelled up, wanting to cum.

Me:no no no... i cannot take another cumming.. please..

Slapping my ass, luke continued to pump into me, ignoring my begging..

The feeling built again.. this time, hotter and tighter as i was reaching my 3rd orgasm.. I could feel my skin tightening, my head getting lightheaded as i was yearning yet resisting it. Harder and harder he fucked, his balls slamming harder and harder against my ass. The feeling building finally found a release as I cumed so hard that my pussy juice just kept dripping down with every pump of his hard cock. I screamed as I orgasmed, my pussy becoming so hot and tight, clenching and unclenching around his cock like a glove.

With a shout, he cummed, his seed spilling hot in me as he sagged against me.

We slowly slide to the floor as he moved out of me. boneless and feeling like jelly, i couldnt even move as Luke tucked me against his chest and rubbed my back.

Me: *looking up* I guess YOU missed me huh.
Luke: more than I miss ken thats for sure.

sanuuk
01-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Sis, I am your no. 2 fansee! Just upped my humble two points! :D

sanuuuk
01-03-2016, 06:49 PM

Tiagong you kena blue black in girls thread!
So silly of you to make such comment there.
LMFAO
Limpeh wins again!

:D

Kenny87
01-03-2016, 09:47 PM

Haha, thanks love, i saw that.

norigo77
02-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Excellent update with stocking pics! :p

GuanKong
03-03-2016, 12:55 AM
More updates please :D

Botakhead
03-03-2016, 05:09 AM
Excellent update with stocking pics! :p

Upz you, have a nice day.

Anitamui
03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Sxxt day....I got two pairs of ph run today ! :(

acidicavex
03-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Sxxt day....I got two pairs of ph run today ! :(

Anitamui got pH one meh? Tot she Only stocking.....:p

Moderator88
03-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Anitamui got pH one meh? Tot she Only stocking.....:p

She used to wear fishnet ler! Attended few of her concerts! She was very charitable but .....don't know what she did to get such a bad karma! Maybe she didn't do charity in wetnam like I do!:p

acidicavex
03-03-2016, 12:16 PM
She used to wear fishnet ler! Attended few of her concerts! She was very charitable but .....don't know what she did to get such a bad karma! Maybe she didn't do charity in wetnam like I do!:p

Oh yah she is a fishnet queen hahaha yah wonder why sad is it....

Mothen
03-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Great updating

Kenny87
03-03-2016, 11:56 PM
The next day, i hurried into the office after taking a off day to pick Luke up from the office.. Memories from last night's encounter plagued me, as i remember what Luke asked me just before i left his home this morning.

I stood up, stretching as i reached for my G-string under the bed. Luke standing behind me, admiring my ass as i knelt to search for my panties, rasping "love.. let me help you wear your stockings before you go.." I turned around, with my panties in my hand and cocked my head to one side at his unusual request.

No one has ever offered to wear my stockings for me before..

He sat me down at the edge of my bed and slipped on that scrap of cloth that was my panties, before placing one foot on his bended knee. Slowly, he kissed the tip of my feet as he rolled the smooth silky nylon over it. Trailing kisses as he rolled up the stocking to my thighs, he planted one more kiss at the top of the stocking as he ran his big hands over the nylon.

It felt so.. intimate, his actions as he lovingly caressed my thigh. I could see his erection pressing against his cotton briefs. He did the same for my other leg as i saw his face deep in concentration. He ran his hands along both my legs, his touch soft and tender.

"Its already 7am.. I gotta get to the office to retrieve those files to prove your innocence." I breathed as the heat filled me with want again. It was as if me and Luke hadnt just fucked for the second time that day.. all my orgasms forgotten as he made me horny again. Looking at me with hooded eyes, he palmed his cock in his hands as he stood up, not bashful at how hard and big it had become.

hugging me, he silently kissed my forehead "thanks love. really, thank you."

Nodding, i slipped out the front door as he retreated back into his bedroom

Sighing, I slid into my chair just as Tammy bounced up to me.

Tammy: Hey babe! how you holding up?
Me: me? oh im fine.. Luke, not so much
Tammy: *twirling a strand of hair* hmm.. its really too bad what happened to Luke.. I have something important to tell you.. I saw.. *she trailed off as she spotted our jennifer hurrying towards me*

Jennifer: Amy, please provide me with Luke's key of the office.
Me: *getting hostile* for what?
Jennifer: Because of the impending case against Luke, I need to make sure that his office is locked and nothing is removed from it.

Shit! the files!

Me: Let me go get my files and laptop before you lock it up

Jennifer watched over me as i picked up all of Edna's files and laptop. Luckily, she didnt bother to go through them. I hurried back to my desk and dumped the files under my table as i reluctantly handed Jennifer my key.

Just as i opened my laptop, Bob slide up to me, slyly running his hands over my shoulder. Jerking my shoulder away, i glared up at that idiot who dared to touch me uninvited.

Geez.. whats today? why is everyone trying to disturbing me.. left ony Ken havent come and "pay his respects".

Bob: so... your boss huh.. guess you are free from being that SOB's secretary soon huh. you must be happy.. i know edna and her presuccessors were happy when they found new jobs. Luke can be such a hardass sometimes.. *putting his hand back on my shoulder and rubbing it* its ok.. i know how tough it can be to work for an asshole, he was my boss once.
Me: *glaring at his hand and then at him* get your hands off me.
Bob: *lifting his hands in mock surrender* ok ok... haha... but you do have such smooth soft skin.

I shuddered as Bob walked away, hearing him chuckle. Bob was a slimy guy to me. never liked him the day i stepped into the office. always saying things with double meaning and always asking Jennifer if i was interested to transfer under him to be his secretary.

"Amy.. "
I sighed as i heard ken's voice, turning and slamming into his hard chest. Startled, i jumped back as he caught me in his arms.
"oof... what on earth? its not like my mother just died.. why is everyone coming to try to comfort me?"
Ken: haha.. its because, you seemed so upset the day they took Luke away.. you and luke......
Me: *remembering Luke's warning * stop imagining things. I have reports to do.

I shooed him away as he started to pull my arm.

Ken: come, have lunch with me. My secretary is on leave and i need someone to accompany me for a client's meeting.

We arrived at the hotel lobby of the meeting place, and we settled into the restaurant nearby and was seated at the back of the resturant in a private corner.

What is up with these guys and getting private corners.. do all the resturant managers just automatically reserve dark quiet nooks for them?

Me: are you very sure you need me here? pretty sure you can handle Mr Chan by yourself.
Ken: Nah... just wanted you to come have lunh with me. I ran out of excuses to coax u to eat with me.
Me: *rolling my eyes* you could have just said 'come. feed you. eat. food. food nice.' I would have followed you.
Ken: hahaha... now i know why Luke is so attached to you. you really are not boring are you.

Laughing, i was starting to enjoy myself and forgetting all about what happened as the conversation continued. Suddenly, i felt Ken's hand on my thigh as he rubbed my stockinged thigh.

Blinking, I stared at his handsome face as he stared back, his hand never leaving my thigh as his hand reached higher and higher to touch my panties...

kakinang
04-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Sis, please continue your erotic encounter :)

JToon
05-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Wait for more juicy updates

LogGal
05-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Camping for updates too

Resteri
05-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Pitch tent and camp for newer updates

Kenny87
05-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Shocked, I caught hold of Ken's wrist as I stood up. Hissing, he grabbed me and pulled me back down and leaned into me. I could smell the strong alcohol in his breath from all the bottles of wine we had consumed, his words slurred heavily as he spoke.

Ken: whats wrong? you dont want it?

Every word he said, his hand moved towards my panties again, his hands rubbing against my stockinged thigh, this time, rubbing harder, rougher.

I sat there wordless as i continued to reel from the shocking behaviour from Ken. His eyes closed as he savoured the feeling of nylon under his skin as he continue to rub my thigh. I couldnt help it, i let out a soft moan.

What am i doing? this is wrong! I just had sex with Luke and now im with Ken?! No!

"Ahem"

my head whipped back to face Mr Chen who appeared behind us.

Looming over us, Mr Chen was staring at where Ken's hands were, under my skirt. I could see Mr Chen's breathing was getting heavier and I spied that his cock was hardening under his tight pants. He must have gotten quite an eyeful of our behaviour.

Me: *stammering and getting my senses back* ah.. Mr Chen. * I shot up* I think i shall not interfere in your meeting with Ken.

I quickly brushed past Mr Chen, without hearing their replies and left Ken to deal with him.

At the hotel lobby, I breathed a sigh of relief at the close encounter that I had with Ken, as i made my way back to the office.

By the time i got back to the office, it was already 4pm. But no one was around..

Peace at least.. i can continue to study Edna's files.. I wonder where everyone went..

Just as i got comfortable, my handphone beeped.

'meet me for dinner tonight love. - Luke'

My heart started thumping at a faster rate as i bit my lip. Luke's endearments were getting to me. I was afraid i was starting to fall for Luke bit by bit. His arrogant demeanor and hardness yet the tender way he treated me was slowly getting to me. I shook my head hard to dispel any such thoughts from my head.

I cant fall for him. He's my boss. He is just being nice to me so i will help him. I am sure of it.

After answering Luke to meet him at his place, I quickly finished my work and started to dive into Edna's files to continue to search.

Hmm.. there is something odd going on in these trades. Oh my god..

I sucked in a breath as i took note of the date.

It started on the second day i joined!

I took pictures of the transcripts to show Luke later when suddenly, Bob appeared at my desk. Standing and moving in front of my desk to shield what i was doing, I hadnt realize that my dress had bunched up in front to reveal the top of my stocking as i stood, one hand on my desk, the other on my cocked hip.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/5a/67/d95a672bddd05a15b1f8af7f3b0ef6c1.jpg

Me: What do you want.
Bob: *staring hard at my thigh, i could hear him swallow as he ran his hand across his mouth* ah. wanted to see if you needed help, i heard from Ken that you are looking into Edna's files?
Me: *looking down at where he was staring, i quickly adjusted my dress so that it covered my stockings.* no. I dont need help. anyway, i was just about to go.

I turned around, my back facing him as i leaned over my table to close the files. Bob was suddenly behind me, his front pressing against my ass as he leaned to whisper in my ear.

Bob: oh Amy.. you are such a tease. You gotten the entire floor of man to worship the ground you walk on. Ken was so angry that Luke snatched you as his secretary. did you know, Ken was planning on making you HIS secretary?
Me: *I froze at hearing this new titbit of information* oh? really. i didnt know that. I always thought i was interviewing for a GM secretary position. * tunring to face Bob, acting coy to get more info, I ran my finger on the shoulder of his jacket* hmm.. so what really happened?
Bob: haha.. *his hands found his place on my hips. as he leaned and whispered into my ear* make it worth my while Amy.. Ill tell you.

Little fucker trying to proposition me? Act cute, act coy, dont get angry.

Me: Really? *pouting, decided to deflect* Just Ken? you mean you didnt want me to be YOUR secretary too? I thought for sure, you would have wanted me to be your secretary.
Bob: well.. i did as well.. but im not even upper management.. nah.. Ken wanted u for himself..Luke was supposed to be transfered to HQ in Hongkong but.. *catching himelf* haha.. Amy.. you are too clever.. baiting me to answer.

Pushing him away, I raised a delicate eyebrow.

Me: Well, since you dont want to answer, and i dont want to 'make it worth your while', i guess we are at an impasse.
Bob: *folding his arms* I guess we are.

I quickly locked all the files in my cupboard the minute Bob walked away. Shuddering at the memory of his hands on me and his breath mixed with mine, I was determined to take a shower to wash it all off before meeting Luke.

Maybe make that 5 showers.

Kenny87
05-03-2016, 02:13 PM
ok guys, will update next week. Im flying to PH again.

KwanKimKong
05-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Thanks for updating Sis, enjoy your trip :)

Vivianchow
05-03-2016, 03:29 PM

Boracay for holidays?:)

GermanSausage49
05-03-2016, 06:24 PM

Overseas assignment? :)

tarma69
05-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Update us your PH office (mis)adventure when you're back! :p

7oPercentLike
05-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Update us your PH office (mis)adventure when you're back! :p

Can have instant update when in PH :)

black tofu
06-03-2016, 10:00 AM

Do take care while in PH.

Botakhead
09-03-2016, 12:20 PM
I need a fuck too.

LindaChung
09-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Sis please continue soon ..... :)

cutiebabee
09-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Very good description .... waiting for more updates ;)

Harvest
09-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Not back yet?? :p

justyouraverage
25-03-2016, 03:37 PM
waiting for update :(

ShaTinGaoBu
25-03-2016, 05:37 PM
TS still in PH?

Zenzo
25-03-2016, 06:03 PM
TS any update?

Kenny87
02-04-2016, 01:00 AM
sorry guys.. i got stuck in PH office. some major crisis. :rolleyes: client was having a meltdown with the landlord.

Kenny87
02-04-2016, 01:37 AM
http://www.bygoods.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/1dd3c1054c06760f44f47a9755af505d/1/_/1_41_23.jpg

At home, after my 5 bloody showers to get Bob's "slime" off me, i slowly trailed into my walk in closet to prepare for my dinner date with Luke. Knowing that he would bring me somewhere classy, i decided to wear the long dress with a split at the thigh that he had picked out for me from the store.

The lace at the side meant that i couldnt wear any bra, and going with the spirits of things, i decided to be checky and, heck, i wasnt going to wear any panties either.

As i admired the dress hanging on the hanger, i slowly rubbed myself with my strawberry body lotion to give myself a delicious smell and then slowly rolled on my black stockings.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVDOszeP9enyvn_Xh4yZwMpWHltdoOZ uOESAAjbgoolFj1TaQ-CZ6hM1gw
As i bent to roll up the stocking on my other leg, someone grabbed me from behind!

Fuck! who the hell is in my house!

Still naked except for my stockings, i stood up straight just as the intruder rammed his finger into my pussy, fingering me from behind. Though i was shocked beyond words, i felt turned on by the intrusion.

"miss me?"

Relief washed over me as i heard Luke's deep voice vibrating at my ear. leaning against his strong chest, i melted against him as my thighs slowly parted with each stroke of his finger in my wet pussy.

me: oh fuck.. yea.. that feels good *i moaned as two fingers joined his first, finger fucking me as he circled my clit* hmm.. how did you come in?
Luke: you left your keys in my home. I was going to surprise you, but love, when i saw you bend over wearing your stocking and saw that lovely pink pussy, i decided that it was begging to be filled.

Weak from the onslaught of his naughty fingers, i leaned over to support myself on my bed. Luke took the opportunity to use his hand to force my body down onto the bed, forcing my ass higher towards him. The position made the penetration even deeper as he rammed his fingers deeper into my pussy.

Panting with each stroke, my pussy just got wetter and wetter as my juice made a sloshing sound as it ran down my thigh. Unzipping his pants and stepping out of it, i turned to see Luke pump his cock as his continued to ruthlessly finger fuck me.

I was reaching my orgasm, my head thrashing against the bed as the heat pooled low in my stomach, but i couldnt seem to reach it.. his fingers just wasnt enough.

Me: put it in please..
Luke: do you want me to fuck you?
Me: *breathless and desperate* yes please!.
Luke: say that you want my big cock to fill your pussy.
Me: just do it.
Luke: Say. it. I. want. your. big. cock. in. my. pussy. please. luke

With each word, he rammed his finger in and wriggled it around, making me nearer and nearer, yet not able to reach it, torturing me slowly.

Me: *giving a strangled sound* please. i want your big cock in my pussy. Please please please. fuck me Luke.

silently, he removed his fingers and pushed his cock head slowly into my pussy, his fingers moving down to find my clit, massaging and flicking it as he banged me.

His cock felt huge and hot in my pussy as he fucked me from behind. standing straight, he slapped my ass, a loud piak sound as he grind his cock in me to the hilt, the penetration deep in this position. (and thats why i love doggy style). Grabbing my hips, in out, in out, his balls slapping against my clit as he rammed harder and harder into me.

http://www.steamyworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/exotic-4k-veronica-rodriguez-04.jpg

oh oh... the feeling was sensational.. his magic fingers wet with my pussy juice,teasing my clit, his balls slapping against my clit as he rammed his cock to the hilt, I suddenly gasped as my orgasm hit me hard, making me scream against my pillow. Each spasm, caused my pussy to clench his cock.

Just as i was in midst of paradise, Luke gave a low laugh as he pushed one finger into my ass in one swift stroke!!

Shocked by the suddenly intrusion, i tried to get up, but his hand held fast against my back, forcing me to still be in my vulnerable position, his finger in my ass as he continued to bang me harder and harder in my pussy.

The shock slowly gave way to pleasure by the way he dominated me, and the feeling of being so filled. he timed each stroke of his cock with the stroke of his finger in my ass. Being an asshole virgin, i never knew the feeling was so.. intensive, it made my orgasm even more intensive as i cummed again, this time, i saw stars as i screamed his name.

He yelled as he cummed into me, his hot load splashing in my pussy. Finally after emptying his load, he groaned as he pulled out. I felt lost without his cock filling me.

I slowly got up, my knees weak from the two orgasm, one more intensive than the next, i turned to see Luke giving me a satisfied grin.

Luke: so.. how about that dinner? we just had dessert.. i think im hungry for steak.

I laughed as i made my way to the bathroom for my 6th bath, Luke's eyes hungry as he watched my ass shashay into the bathroom.

Luke: maybe we should save water.

he laughed as he followed behind me into the toilet.

Kenny87
02-04-2016, 03:07 AM
After a satisfying dinner at the steakhouse, we slowly walked along the path towards his car, where Luke had turned very silent. I took his cue, and walked quietly beside him, looking at the bright lights against the sealine in Punggol Marina.

As we walked, i felt a warm hand close over mine. I turned to smile at Luke's sweet gesture before i realized that, this was the first time Luke was holding my hand in public. suddenly turning very shy, i looked down at my feet as Luke stopped to grab my chin and tilted it upwards, his eyes locking onto mine.

My heart thundered in my chest as he gently kissed me, his tongue probing for entrance. His kiss slowly turned hungry as his tongue sought mine, his arm snaked around my waist, pressing me tight against him as his other hand found my breast, moulding it in his hand.

Luke: *groaning as he ran a hand through his hair* I dont know what you are doing to me Amy. I have spent these last few days thinking of you. At first i thought if i fucked you, i would have gotten it out of my system. But the more i spend time with you, the more i cant get you out of my head. wtf you doing to me?
Me: *cheeky voice* i dont know. maybe its coz.. im cute?
Luke: *laughing his deep laugh* haha.. definately might be because of that mouth of yours.
Me: *acting innocent* why.. thank you. i know i can suck cock pretty well.

he continued to laugh as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. We chatted about how cute i was until we reached my house.

Me: you wanna come up? i mean.. since you already held my hand, i think we should complete the package no?
Luke: haha Amy. you are insatiable. but no. tonight, i have to go through the records again.
Me:* suddenly remembering* oh! you definitely have to come up! i have something important to show you.

Luke's eyes turned cold and serious as he regarded what i told him what i found on the way up. His face turned dangerously angry as he poured over the pictures i took with my phone.

Luke: fuck. thats not done by me. Look at the time. I was in a meeting while the trade was done. I could have missed it if i was checking it myself.

Pacing over my hardwood floors, he shook with anger as he tried to calm himself down. i sat quietly on my sofa as i regarded his angry figure.

Me: *thinking of everything that i knew, i asked in a small voice* could someone be... jealous or angry with you? and this is a way to get revenge?
Luke: *pausing in his step and whirling around to face me* You suspect Ken.
Me: hmm.. maybe... but lets look at the facts shall we? who stands most to gain with you gone?

We opened a bottle of Jim beam and did shots as we discussed about all the things that we knew revolving around the case, me sharing what bob had told me about Ken, him telling me how bob was always sniffing around his accounts and being over ambitious etc. After 1 hour, and an empty bottle left, Luke suddenly got up, and open my laptop as he hunched over it, pouring over the reports.

Tired, I drunkly watched him, my head resting on my hand against the back of the sofa as i slowly dozed off.

after a few hours of staring intensely on the computer, Luke finally noticed that i had dozed off. He shook his head as he smiled at my sleeping form and picked me up effortlessly. Too tired and drunk to care, i didnt even wake up when he removed my dress and undressed himself.

brushing my hair from my face, he gently trailed kisses from my forehead to my nose, and sucked my tits until they were hard points as he sank down beside me. his hand palmed my breast and slowly trailed down to my thighs, still clad in nylon.

Rubbing and carressing my stockinged legs, he got up as he admired my bare pussy pressing against the panty hose that he made me wear instead of my stockings after our shower.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/19/75/65/197565eb45ab9e6348105909c3d10f07.jpg

rubbing his finger against my pussy, he grinned as he saw my pantyhose got wetter as he teased my clit. The nylon glistened under the light as my juice soaked it. i mummured in my sleep as got between my legs and kneed my legs open. I tossed sleepily, trying to close my legs back as i felt a slight draft against my wet pussy, but he pushed my legs wider with his hands. he rubbed his cock against my wet spot in the hose. the friction caused him to grow harder as he slowly rubbed against it, and i moaned in my sleep.

"i want to fuck you with your pantyhose on." he whispered in my ear as pressed his hard cock against my thigh.

using a finger to poke pantyhose covered pussy, he pushed against the nylon and rubbed my clit. I stirred as i half woke up just in time to see him grin at me as he tore a hole in my pantyhose. hooking my legs up to his shoulders, I couldnt even react before he pushed his big hard cock into my pussy.

http://109.123.116.60/t/47/52/227/1-320x240.jpg
Moaning from the deep penetration but yet too drunk to fully open my eyes, i didnt move as i savoured the feeling of his hard cock filling me as he slowly stroked in and out, each stroke, the nylon brushed against his cock making the swish swish sound. Too tired and drunk, i slowly drifted back to sleep with Luke over me, pumping in and out of my pussy.

I didnt realize i had fallen asleep again until i felt something warm, tickling and caressing my face. using my hands to swipe it away angrily before strong hands caught mine and as i opened my mouth to yell, Luke shoved his hard cock into my mouth.

http://78.140.139.245/galleries/sleeping/sleepcreep/jenniferwhite/sleepcreep-jenniferwhite-1.jpg

"suck."

just one word, as he grabbed the back of my head and held it there as he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth, fucking my face. i always get turned on from sucking, and Luke somehow knew that. to wake up with a cock in my mouth, i could feel myself growing wet as he continued to fuck my mouth with long strokes, giving me time to wrap my tongue around his head and flick it each time he pulled out before driving his cock back in. Moaning, each time he deep throated me, i could feel his cock harden as he was about to cum, pulling my head away so he wont shoot into my mouth, he held my head there, to stop my escape.

"swallow my cum" he grunted as he shot his salty load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop as he shot it into my mouth, and cheekily licked his cock clean.

Kissing me on my forehead after i swallowed, he laughed as he said,

"how did you like supper?"

Rickey
02-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Ohhh...My Gosh, sis Kenny87 !!...T.Q. v. much sis :)...for bringing us so early on Saturday morning 2 lengthy, sexy & juicy instalments...for our weekend reading pleasure ;)...cum together wif yr appropriate selection of coloured pixs of the sexy dresses worn by you & the sexy action tat occurred...to enhance the enjoyment of your readers taking up so much of yr time & effort !...Truly appreciate yr sacrifice, sis for our sake !

.so far, sis...must say you beat them all !! :D...You're the "Best" of the best !!....so to show my appreciation, will reward you wif my 9 sweet cherries soon !...Plzzz dun stop, sis...continue as soon as possibe...find it difficult to hold back our raging hormones for too long ! :p

Kenny87
02-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Ohhh...My Gosh, sis Kenny87 !!...T.Q. v. much sis :)...for bringing us so early on Saturday morning 2 lengthy, sexy & juicy instalments...for our weekend reading pleasure ;)...cum together wif yr appropriate selection of coloured pixs of the sexy dresses worn by you & the sexy action tat occurred...to enhance the enjoyment of your readers taking up so much of yr time & effort !...Truly appreciate yr sacrifice, sis for our sake !

.so far, sis...must say you beat them all !! :D...You're the "Best" of the best !!....so to show my appreciation, will reward you wif my 9 sweet cherries soon !...Plzzz dun stop, sis...continue as soon as possibe...find it difficult to hold back our raging hormones for too long ! :p

awww Ricky, thats so sweet.

You really know how to make a girl blush. Ill continue as much as i can, even if its only for you. *blow kiss*

CaptainCave
03-04-2016, 12:53 AM
Nice update TS, enjoyed it :D

Rickey
03-04-2016, 07:28 AM
awww Ricky, thats so sweet.

You really know how to make a girl blush. Ill continue as much as i can, even if its only for you. *blow kiss*
Ooopss sis...such lovely compliments i dun quite deserve...tats so sweet of you too !...so glad tat i could make such a lovely sis as you...blush ! :p...it's such a great achievement for me !...& T.Q. v. much dear sis for tat sweet little blow kiss from you ! :)...you shd know wats happening to me rite now, dun you !!??...haha

nah, sis..you "kwor chiang" ler lah...but im deeply honoured by yr lovely compliments for me which i feel i dun deserve from such a wonderfully sweet sis as you ! :)...no lah, i m not tat good wif girls as you tink getting into small little problems wif them now & then...sigh

Tis thread is definitely my favourite thread now...& T.Q. sis for the many hours of reading pleasure you hv given causing me to pcc a lot ! *now blushing myself*..hehe...T.Q. so much my dear babe for being so willing to continue your naughty sexciting stories...JUST FOR ME !! :)...deeply grateful & appreciated in my heart !...plzz continue your juicy story as soon as you can, sis !...T.Q. wif much love from me !...

btw my 9 sweet cherries will be served to you very soon, your Royal Highness !!...let me know how sweet they are when you receive them !...haha

Kenny87
03-04-2016, 01:15 PM
The next morning, I strode into the office, musing at how Luke ravished me again in the morning while i was taking my bath, nearly causing me to be late.

Im insatiable am i? Wonder who was more insatiable than me. That man could really make my toes curl.

I mused over the feelings i was having and didnt notice when Tammy stride towards me until she was right in front of me.

"How do you like my new stockings!!" She asked as she sat down on my chair to give me an eyeful.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PKV0GJHCny4/TijjysRxwBI/AAAAAAAAGKo/QGyRwofEnng/s1600/nylons-03.jpg

Lifting her impossibly short skirt even higher, i admired her pantyhose's weave and quality.

Me: Where did you get it. *moving my hand to touch the beautiful nylon* This is so exquisite! Im so jealous!
Tammy: *blushing and giggling* Well..... this was something i got as a present from someone. never did dare to wear it until i saw you wear stockings. always felt abit paisei to wear this you know.
Me: *laughing* well, the person has good taste!
Tammy: *giggles somemore* ya! of course! he's your boss!

Thunderstorms clouded my face as I weakly laughed with her, trying to keep up appearances. All the nice thoughts i had this morning about him slowly turned murderous.

Bloody hell.. Luke gave Tammy stockings?! Chill Chill.. dont get angry. this happened way before you joined.

I turned before Tammy could see how angry i was becoming and acted busy.

Tammy: Lets go have dinner tonight!
Me: See how later.. abit busy today. *mumbling, hoping she'll catch a hint and go away*
Tammy: *catching my hand to face her* is something wrong?
Me: hmm? no.
Tammy: no.. i can tell something is wrong. *gasp* oh! how insensitive of me! I heard the rumors but didnt know it was true! *whispers* you and Luke...
Me: Nah. dont worry about it. He gave it to you a long time ago right? way before i joined.
Tammy: er....
Me: *i could feel my face getting hotter as i got angrier* what is it.
Tammy: well.... *coughing* this was given to me just after you joined. But im sure it means nothing! He probably saw that stockings on you were a nice look and wanted me to wear it in the office too.. *seeing how i was getting stonier by the second* oh man.. im making it worse. Calm down.. dont get angry. i have something important to tell you. promise you wont get mad!

I couldnt speak. I just nodded my head as i could feel the tears welling up behind my eyes.

Tammy: *twisting her hands* well.. actually.. Luke and I kinda dated before you joined. But we broke it off while he was overseas with Ken. He told me, he just didnt feel the same way i did i guess.. Well.. i guess the one he was more interested in was you. It was for the best anyway. *puffing out her chest* I was falling deeply for him.. but nothing i did was making him making him feel the same. you are more of his type i suppose.. *looking out at me from her eyelashes.* i should have told you earlier! but i didnt realize that you and Luke.. were together.. Luke is abit of a playboy.. He does this quite often...so guard your heart.. we're still friends right?

The lump in my throat became bigger as i tried to swallow my tears.

I just silently nodded and smiled at Tammy and managed to choke out a "ya".

I stonily sat down in my chair as i regarded what Tammy had told me and slumped into my seat. Shaking my head as if i could shake off my feelings, I started to drown myself in work, determined not to think about anything.

What i wouldnt do for a glass of wine now.

Kenny87
03-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Ooopss sis...such lovely compliments i dun quite deserve...tats so sweet of you too !...so glad tat i could make such a lovely sis as you...blush ! :p...it's such a great achievement for me !...& T.Q. v. much dear sis for tat sweet little blow kiss from you ! :)...you shd know wats happening to me rite now, dun you !!??...haha

nah, sis..you "kwor chiang" ler lah...but im deeply honoured by yr lovely compliments for me which i feel i dun deserve from such a wonderfully sweet sis as you ! :)...no lah, i m not tat good wif girls as you tink getting into small little problems wif them now & then...sigh

Tis thread is definitely my favourite thread now...& T.Q. sis for the many hours of reading pleasure you hv given causing me to pcc a lot ! *now blushing myself*..hehe...T.Q. so much my dear babe for being so willing to continue your naughty sexciting stories...JUST FOR ME !! :)...deeply grateful & appreciated deep in my heart !...plzz continue your juicy story as soon as you can, sis !...T.Q. wif much love from me !...

btw my 9 sweet cherries will be served to you very soon, your Royal Highness !!...let me know how sweet they are when you receive them !...haha

awww.... im so touched. i will continue to do my best to make you hot and bothered under the collar!

Kenny87
03-04-2016, 06:35 PM
I continued to bury myself under work as i thought over what Tammy said.

While time passed quickly, my anger didnt. Banging on my keyboard, my eyebrows furrowed in a frown,I decided that two can play at that game. I kept on replaying whatever happened between me and Luke and I realized that I was too, falling too quickly.

Better snap out of it, if not he's going to break your heart into 2

"Amy! can you come here."

I looked up to see Ken beckoning me into his room.

A sly smile crept onto my face.

Just nice. Karma's a bitch Luke.

Ken was wearing a midnight black 3 piece suit today, no doubt for the major client's meeting. Suave and handsome, he combed back his hair, and was looking like a centrepiece model in any toyboy magazine. a 3 piece suit was always my weakness, my knees would go weak for a man in a handsome suit like that.

Me: *eyeing him coolly, remembering our last encounter" yes? how was your meeting with Mr Chan?
Ken: Ahem. ya about that. I wanted to apologise to you. *he stood up and walked in front of his table and pulled me in front of him* Im really sorry about what i did. I was.. abit.. hmm.. presumptuous about the entire situation. I didnt mean to force myself onto you.
Me: hmm.. *my eyes turning cheeky* how are you going to make it up to me then.
Ken: *taken aback with a shocked look on his face, but it quickly turned coy* what did you have in mind?

I imagine i would leaned nearer towards Ken and ran my fingers up his arm. His hands found their place at my thigh, stroking my stockings slowly. I could feel the heat of his hand through the nylon as he rubbed.

I leaned down towards his ears and blew hot air into them, as he whispered into my ears, "ill make it worth your while if you forgive me.."

I looked down and i could see his cock hardening in his tight tailored pants, the outline of the head pressing against the fly, as one hand reached my ass and squeezed.

He would pull me nearer towards me as his mouth closed onto mine, pressing my body close to him that i can feel his cock against my tummy. His tongue forcing itself into mine as it intertwined with mine. Moaning, i would sink into his hard body as he backed me up against the wall after closing his door.

"not locking it?"

"isnt this all the more fun?"

Hungrily kissing me, one hand on my ass, another on my breast, he would knead my soft mounds as his thumb brushed and flicked against my nipple, making me moan in need. Heat bloomed in me as i got hornier from his teasing. his mouth would travel down my neck as he licked my sensitive spot, making me throw back my head from the pleasure.

His hand would reach under my skirt where it would find my panties and groan when he felt the nylon stretched over it. "oh god amy" he would whisper.."you are so fucking hot.." palming my pussy, he would rub his heel against my clit while i leaned back and moan from the onslaught, my hands reaching down to fondle his hard cock.

He would unbotton my shirt as he pressed both my breasts together, burying his face in them and inhaling deeply at my perfume. pulling down my bra under my breasts, he would suckled me, a nipple in his mouth, his tongue flicking and rolling it as he sucked my tits. His fingers, worked deftly, pinching and rolling my other nipple until it puckered to tiny hard points.

Grinding his cock against my hand, i would unzip his fly to whip out his cock as i pumped him, my other hand fondling his balls as i weigh his heavy sack in my palm.

"Shiok? how do you like it amy.. tell me..do you feel shiok when i touch you here?"

I moaned in response as his fingers fingered my clit, rubbing and pinching it until i realized that i was grinding myself against the heel of his hand, trying to get myself off. Pushing his thigh between my legs, i couldnt help but continue to seek hardness as i ground myself hard against him as i panted.

"you want me to fuck you dont you.. i can feel you getting so wet.."

He would push me down onto his sofa as he stood before me, grabbing both my hands in one hand behind me. Grabbing his cock in one hand as his other hand reached the back of my head with both my hands above my head. Licking my lips, i would look up at him from under my eyelashes as my tongue snaked out to taste his hard cock's swollen head. Staring into my eyes, he would nudge his cock into my parted lips, demanding me to suck him. I took his big cock into my mouth as i slowly sucked him, never once breaking contact. He groaned as he looked down at my vulnerable position, my legs wide open as he stood between them, my breasts hanging out from my open shirt, and my hands above my head as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my mouth.

His cock was thick as i swallowed it in my mouth, sucking all the way until his hair tickled my face. His eyes would roll back from the pleasure as he continued to force feed me his cock, his hand behind my head holding me in place as he slowly withdrew before plunging back into my mouth hard, in out, in out..

Finally he would withdraw as he pull his cock from my mouth and slapped my face with it.

"you like that dont you.. you like my meat. I can hear you moaning and i can smell your pussy juice just from sucking my cock. God amy.. you can suck dick very well..."

I would lick my lips as i wordlessly stared up at him, his hands still keeping my hands still above my head. He would grab his cock and slap my breats with it, making a loud piak piak sound. he rubbed it against my breasts, the big swollen head teasing my nipple as he pressed and rubbed it and spreading my saliva and his precum all over it. I arched as i moaned. my sensitive tits were being teased and pressed by the hot swollen head. It felt so different from fingers, the blunt soft head teasing them as he used his cock to flick them.

I would try to reach down to lick his cock, but he was now teasing me, denying me from sucking him. "Ah ah ah... now i want to fuck you. I want to put my cock inside that hot tight pussy of yours."

His movement quick, he reached down to peel my panty hose off me. In a kneeling position, he took off my shoes and started rubbing my feet as i leaned back into his sofa. His cock twitched as he rubbed, before he would suck my big toe. it tickled yet, the feeling shot up to my pussy, my juice smell filling the air as he opened my legs wide.

his hands reached up to remove my pantyhose entirely as he hooked both my legs over his arms.

Leaning over me, he would rub him cock over my pussy before positioning it just in front of the opening. In a swift push, he would shove his big cock into me hard, making me gasp from the sudden intrusion. "so tight.." he would grunt as he withdrew slowly before shoving it in again and again and again. I would moan with every stroke as i was starting to peak. Feeling that i was about to cum, Ken would decide to be naughty and prolong my suffering. his strokes quickly turning shallow, he would pump shallow twice before plunging his big cock into my pussy again.

Clawing his back, i would lift my hips to try to get his cock in as much as possible, trying to grind myself against him. Grinning and deciding that i was tortured enough, he would fuck me hard, bucking against me until his balls slapped against my pert ass with every stroke.

"Amy.." Ken called as he snapped his fingers in front of me. "Amy!"

I snapped out of my fantasy, my face turning red from the memory of it. horny as hell but yet couldnt do anything about it right now. Remembering how Luke bought such an intimate piece of lingerie for Tammy, I bit out, "buy me a pair of beautiful stockings and we'll call it even."

"That it? sure." Ken breathed a sigh of relief as he ran his hand through his hair. "So we're good?"

"oh.." a evil glint in my eye, as i turned to leave. "yes.. we're good, very good Ken."

Rickey
03-04-2016, 06:58 PM
awww.... im so touched. i will continue to do my best to make you hot and bothered under the collar!
so happy you feel so touched by me dear sis :)...you wanna make me feel HOT under my collar only, lovely sis ??? ;)...Love tis hot OL story of yours v. much...along wif the sexy pixs tat describes the sexting so visually !!...You seems to know my dear sis tat we guys are visual creatures !!..T.Q. v. much dearest sis.. for keeping yr sexciting story cumming so fast !!...i tink i must go get a 3 pc suit for myself real fast now !...hehe...

btw sis are u still in PH ??...do take good care of yrself there hor ..if you still are ! :p

Kenny87
03-04-2016, 11:45 PM
so happy you feel so touched by me dear sis :)...you wanna make me feel HOT under my collar only, lovely sis ??? ;)...Love tis hot OL story of yours v. much...along wif the sexy pixs tat describes the sexting so visually !!...You seems to know my dear sis tat we guys are visual creatures !!..T.Q. v. much dearest sis.. for keeping yr sexciting story cumming so fast !!...i tink i must go get a 3 pc suit for myself real fast now !...hehe...

btw sis are u still in PH ??...do take good care of yrself there hor ..if you still are ! :p

Haha.. get urself a 3 piece suit and i might just get hot and bothered myself. I always forbid my clients to wear a 3 piece during a meeting with me because i cant concentrate. :p

I just love a man in a nicely tailored vest! makes me go weak in the knees..

And nope. not in PH anymore. i just got back. cant update in PH because im always with my boss. dont think i will want to see what im doing~~~

P.s. ur cherries tastes.. oh so sweet~ *slurp*

Kenny87
04-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Nice update TS, enjoyed it :D

Thanks! Im glad you did!

Rickey
04-04-2016, 12:44 AM
Haha.. get urself a 3 piece suit and i might just get hot and bothered myself. I always forbid my clients to wear a 3 piece during a meeting with me because i cant concentrate. :p

I just love a man in a nicely tailored vest! makes me go weak in the knees..

And nope. not in PH anymore. i just got back. cant update in PH because im always with my boss. dont think i will want to see what im doing~~~

P.s. ur cherries tastes.. oh so sweet~ *slurp*
That's exactly wat I wanna make YOU sis !!.."HOT" !!...but ok then I tink I go for the nicely tailored vest which you love..lolzz

Thank you for loving the taste of my 9 sweet cherries dear sis which was just delivered to your door steps with a bouquet of pink roses for YOU a moment ago !!...Hv just upped yr points from 86 to 95 as I hv promised earlier ! ..man of my words !!..haha.

doctrine
16-04-2016, 04:25 PM
anymore updates?

MrTee
16-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Very steamy story ..... support from me :)

DirtyLilSecrets
28-04-2016, 02:38 AM
Wheres TS? :(

Rickey
04-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Wheres TS? :(
Yah, where's my favourite TS sis Kenny87 ?? :confused:...nearly forgotten about her...hope she is well somewhere & will come back soon to continue her sexciting story of the life of an OL for the enjoyment of all bros & sis here like sis DLS ! :);)..haha

Kenny87
20-05-2016, 11:23 PM
sorry guys have been crazy busy. didnt have time to update this. I will be updating it.....soon.

KeyHoles
21-05-2016, 06:10 AM
sorry guys have been crazy busy. didnt have time to update this. I will be updating it.....soon.

Do update soon bro

Rickey
22-05-2016, 09:40 PM
No worries, sis...your work is more impt...will wait & camp here for yr next update as soon as you can :p

Do update soon bro
Hi bro KeyHoles...do note TS Kenny87 is a sis...not a bro !...a girl not a guy :p...haha