PDA

View Full Version : Tio Gum Qing trap already

ugotbabe
31-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Recently, i get to know a girl, she is the same age as me, but she being the same age as me, she have to bear alot of weight on her shoulder for her family. i feels she is amazing and stronger than me in lots of ways in life.
I can say it was love at first sight, after meeting her for the first time, i went home and dont know why, my mind keep thinking of her, i manage to have her chat id and did chat her up that night, every time while waiting for her reply, i was very eager, if she did not reply me, i could'n do anything, my mind will be focus on the phone waiting for her reply anxiously, we manage to call each other on the second day and talk for some time, but due to her work, she needs to get ample sleep. After the call, my mind was like zero gravity, totally free and able to float and sleep soundly. Perhaps due to her.

The next two days, we send messages and chat with each other, getting to know each other more, i am totally open and attracted to her, everyday my mind will be in a state whereby I will be thinking of her almost every second, just thinking of her can make me smile and be happy, something i had not been able to do for the past 6-7 years, a warming smile from deep my heart. She has totally melted my heart. i try to see if i can forget about her, i stop contacting her for 1 day, but found out that my mind and heart is in a loss, i cannot seems to forget her, i wish that this feelings is only temporary but i know that it is not.

Meeting for 2 times and talking for 4 days, i open my heart and confess to her, i think i got her frightened, as she seems to be rejecting my thoughts. but luckily i never got her scared off. else i will be blaming myself. due to her work and family, she don’t have time for us to meet regularly, hopefully this situation will improved in future. she keep asking me to focus on my studies first and not think about her and not let her affect my studies, the thinking of hers at our age really shows that she is that mature more than me. i just could not get her off my mind. she really is a good girl. i really hope that i can give her my love and warmth and able to protect her and help her shoulder some of her weight. after i confess to her, guess she was not ready for it, guess she needs more time. she really the type of girl i am ready to protect and give her my 100%.

As i m a student, i could not provide for her financially and no income, but i m going to graduate at this end of semester, i hope that things will change and me having a job will help improve her mindset of me, she will be leaving for Europe in June next year, and will not be back, i hope that before she leaves i can find her a reason for her to stay in Singapore. that is my goal for now. Give me 2 months more, and i shall be in a better position than now, i just hope that baby u can be happy in your life, now i know what the meaning of if loving someone, u just want that person to be happy, i can experience some of that now. easy come easy go, easier say than done. sometimes i wish i can get to know her earlier, then alot of things would have change. but if you would to ask me if there is any regret i would firmly say there is no regret meeting her.

hakone
31-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Is this for real or a story?

As you said, you just want her to be happy. So it does not matter whether she stays here or not.

Anyway you may have better response if post in "Matters of the Heart" forum. Also go and read this thread on KC https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=116417

Hosida
01-02-2016, 10:40 AM
All I can say is TS don't be another carrot head .

Yardstick
01-02-2016, 02:57 PM
What Gum Qing trap??? She has not ask for any money or gifts yet. All that happened was TS feels that she is the girl for him. If that is a Gum Qing trap, then many bros here already die many times liao.

A Gum Qing trap is where the girl uses your feelings for her and fleece you dry and high. Then she dumps you.

Haizz...

SilentNights
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM
The story had not ended and just begun.

SilentKnights
02-02-2016, 03:53 AM
The story had not ended but just begun

Taisho75
02-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Young man, wake up!

Obviously u are having your first gf feel encounter. Listen to her. Do well in your studies first. When u get good results, then u able to get a good job. Then u will have means of asking her stay.

Else u have nothing to you to prove to her. Forget her for now and studies, after finish school then u look for her. See if the feeling is still the same.

Read the KC thread and see if u fall into this category. First timer always dun see they are being kc.