PDA

View Full Version : I need more income.. to be financial free..pls help..

devilic
31-01-2016, 03:57 PM
i have a full time job..and at the same time its give me lots of free time..would like to use my free time to do something else..but not sure where to start off.. i do not have much $$ left cos of some commitment ...i know there is affiliate marketing to earn passive income but i know some are scam or rather hard selling..or even before i start i need to chunk out few thousands $ before i start....hence...i want to know if there's anyway to earn additional income... i would like to try out investment too but got little to no $ and no knowledge of investing. maybe can chunk out $100 per month? I know most will ask me to do part time job or tutor and so on...so stop telling me to work 2 -3 jobs.. even if i got a 2nd part time job, i do not want it to be CPF deductable... affiliate marketing is one way to earn passive income but all of them need me to pay thousand of $ to learn.. i need sincere advise who can truly help me out.. or someone know about any 2nd part time job that require no CPF? beside tutor...Thanks and Happy New Year!

cocky1234
31-01-2016, 04:15 PM
i have a full time job..and at the same time its give me lots of free time..would like to use my free time to do something else..but not sure where to start off.. i do not have much $$ left cos of some commitment ...i know there is affiliate marketing to earn passive income but i know some are scam or rather hard selling..or even before i start i need to chunk out few thousands $ before i start....hence...i want to know if there's anyway to earn additional income... i would like to try out investment too but got little to no $ and no knowledge of investing. maybe can chunk out $100 per month? I know most will ask me to do part time job or tutor and so on...so stop telling me to work 2 -3 jobs.. even if i got a 2nd part time job, i do not want it to be CPF deductable... affiliate marketing is one way to earn passive income but all of them need me to pay thousand of $ to learn.. i need sincere advise who can truly help me out.. or someone know about any 2nd part time job that require no CPF? beside tutor...Thanks and Happy New Year!

i am truly speechless that you would actually ask for how to make more money in SBF and some more rejecting option of taking 2 or 3 jobs. there is only 1 way for your problem, bend down and provide service.

saigonsiow
31-01-2016, 04:23 PM
1) Taxi Driver
2) Runner
3) OKT
4) Do Trading

Mate, Tons of things to do. What do you want to do? What can you do?

AppleInc
31-01-2016, 04:47 PM
1) Taxi Driver
2) Runner
3) OKT
4) Do Trading

Trade Apple phones can make money.

ajlover
31-01-2016, 04:48 PM
i am truly speechless that you would actually ask for how to make more money in SBF and some more rejecting option of taking 2 or 3 jobs. there is only 1 way for your problem, bend down and provide service.

Totally agreed!! Or this is new generation?
No $$ to grow $$ but dun want jobs with CPF deductible. .. so u expect easy money??

Bro, even WL also need to work hard.. u think so easy to suck cock (in case of smelly cock) or get fucked (in case of giant cock, painful also)

Most easy $$ comes from trading, can always start small to buy n sell online. But slow if u dun have captial to buy in volume. Look out for auctions (in classified section of newspaper) if u can get out of office during office hr. Because they are always held during office hrs. That will enable u to buy low and sell high but also need to do homework before u bid. If all options fail.. look out for Monday / Thursday and Wednesday / Saturday / Sunday.... buy small win big

Good luck.

GoogleAndroid
31-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Can also be home androids programmer.

Johnbass
31-01-2016, 05:10 PM
1) Taxi Driver
2) Runner
3) OKT
4) Do Trading

UP you for good post!
Tiagong majority samsters are doing the above 4...
:D

Booker
31-01-2016, 06:02 PM
If you drive.. Then try uber or grabtaxi?? Who knows u may pick up chio bu, wl, fl, ml and we can read your stories then.

The other thing I heard is, you buried some cash into a pot, it will grow into money bearing plants. But need spend some time to water the plants.

vietboi
31-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Passing by nia..

Do not zap Johnbass in the Matters of the Heart sub-forum and Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun sub-forum.

Zap in these two sub-forums will turn into a Up.

Do not exchange points with Johnbass.

MakeJohnBark
31-01-2016, 06:05 PM
TS, you can fuck and make good money at the same time...
Just PM Johnbass, IT pays you well to fuck ITs backside...
If you don't mind making less money, just join ITs gangbang session with Indians/Banglas...

I passing by nia....

vietboi
31-01-2016, 06:08 PM
TS, you can fuck and make good money at the same time...
Just PM Johnbass, IT pays you well to fuck ITs backside...
If you don't mind making less money, just join ITs gangbang session with Indians/Banglas...

I passing by nia....

Sorry sorry noob qn, I see IT a lot, what's IT?

MakeJohnBark
31-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Sorry sorry noob qn, I see IT a lot, what's IT?

not a he, not a she, therefore is IT ....
IT could be a dog ....

Don't be shy to ask questions on IT, many bros here willing to help

BlickBassy
31-01-2016, 06:41 PM
TS you can make extra money if you :

1. Do IT backside -$20
2. Let blanga watch you do IT backside - $40
3. Let blanga video you do IT backside - $80
4. Post the blanga video on www.beastiality.com- $120
5. Let IT suck your KKJ -$20
6. Ditto to 8.
9. Combo - $30
10. Ditto to 13.
14. Add $10 if you Want to ask blanga join in

MattJB
31-01-2016, 08:17 PM
If u have good dick & skill, be a gigolo.

If u have good brain & analytics skill, be an online forex trader.

MickMassy
31-01-2016, 08:29 PM

1. Do IT backside -$20
6. Ditto to 8.
9. Combo - $30
10. Ditto to 13.

So many options :D

FunnyHippo
31-01-2016, 08:46 PM
UP you for good post!

Do Not Exchange Points With Johnbass.
Do Not Zap Johnbass In This Section As ZAPS Turns To UPS.

masterwanker
31-01-2016, 09:02 PM
UP you for good post!

Do not zap Johnbass in the Matters of the Heart sub-forum and Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun sub-forum.

Zap in these two sub-forums will turn into a Up.

Spikerman
31-01-2016, 09:23 PM
What is this johnbass campaign? haha

sadfa
31-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Just do a search there's already a thread on this but don't b lazy n idiot like the Ts there. Ppl give advice still ask for ppl to spoon I mean spoonfeed him

bigass
01-02-2016, 07:08 AM
Ts no need money one lah when its comes to a stage u will do anything for money then you need it.

sky_liner2
01-02-2016, 08:24 AM

1. Do IT backside -$20
6. Ditto to 8.
9. Combo - $30
10. Ditto to 13.

Wow, spoilt for the choices available.

rat967
01-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Go drive taxi if u have license..
Everyday have hard cash.. end of the day...
I been driving five years alr.... it gd income..

QuantasAirways
01-02-2016, 01:04 PM

Drive taxi needs long hours.

QantasAirway
01-02-2016, 03:46 PM

Drive taxi needs long hours

GoogleAndriod
01-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Can also be home andriods programmer

AAdam
01-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Drive taxi needs long hours.

If you prefer shorter working hours, I would strongly recommend MBS or RWS.
Easy job, short working hours, air-con environment .. Worth a try though..

QuantasAirway
01-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Drive taxi needs long hours

02-02-2016, 11:07 AM
If you prefer shorter working hours, I would strongly recommend MBS or RWS.
Easy job, short working hours, air-con environment .. Worth a try though..

Which part of mbs or rws is easy job?

AAdam
02-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Which part of mbs or rws is easy job?

Gamble....

bang79
02-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Lol. Like tat also can?!! How old only? Can be financial free?
Think u in wrong country bro.

AppleInt
02-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Trade Apple phones can make money

AAdam
02-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Lol. Like tat also can?!! How old only? Can be financial free?
Think u in wrong country bro.

Hahahaha... Of course. Of course..... Why cannot??

ang076
02-02-2016, 09:13 PM
First , you need to advertise yourself at website, saying you provide massage services for ladies.

If someone (She is Singaporean ) can stay at home,offer massage for men, and earn $100 and $150 per client.

She gave massage, HDLY and HJ, at home. and earn $600 to $900 per day.

she is financially free because demand for service come from Local Massage Directory of SBF.

so, why dont you try to be male version of her?

ExBros
31-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Why dun u do e commerce shop / blog. It's literally free (domain name & hosting as low as $9/mth) and u can learn how to create ur website for FREE...

Interested PM...

Lubber
02-04-2016, 01:07 PM
1. Make videos of your everyday life, add some scandalous activities to it. Post it on youtube.
2. Hope some production companies take interest and turn it into a reality tv show.
3. ?????
4. Profit!

barakuda
02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
There are only two ways to make money.
Sell time, or sell a product or service.
Decide what you want to do. You have 24 hours a day to sell.
The worst thing is to do nothing. Take a small risk, work hard at it. Make things happen.

liberty666
02-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Why dun u do e commerce shop / blog. It's literally free (domain name & hosting as low as $9/mth) and u can learn how to create ur website for FREE...

Interested PM...

Isnt E-commerce shop cost $$$ to build? Used to have that intention but put off by the $$$ required.