PDA

View Full Version : A Game Gone Wrong

bernard0001
28-01-2016, 05:22 PM
We are a twenty-nine year old couple that has been married for just five years. We met during our studies in the university in NTUand got married shortly after graduation.

Sarah is a beautiful chinese 5'6" in height and weighing 122 pounds with perfect C cup breasts that sit high on her chest. Her hair is coal black and has a deep luster that accents perfectly her eyes and creamy complexion. Because she works out religiously, her body is extremely toned with hardly an ounce of fat. In addition to her looks, she is also very intelligent having graduated near the top of our class and now works in the finance department of a large multi-national corporation.

How I landed her has always been a pleasant mystery to me. My name is Chris and I certainly don't equal her looks. I view myself as average with a build of 5"11" and 180 pounds. I work in sales for a nicely growing regional company and between our two incomes and our decision to put off children we are able to enjoy a pretty nice life with a home in a good neighborhood and the ability to dine and travel without a huge need to watch costs.

Another good thing about our relationship is an active and fulfilling sex life that is highly communicative. In addition, we both enjoy talking about our fantasies and seeking out ways to expand our sexual horizons. What makes it even more fulfilling is the fact that Sarah and I only had limited sexual involvement before we started dating. Sarah had been with one man prior to me which was a long term relationship during her undergraduate college days and I had been with five women starting with a girlfriend in high school. Thus, most of our explorations are first time experiences for both of us.

SingaporeAir
28-01-2016, 05:45 PM
TS, pls continue.

Fudgiewudgie
28-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Camping here! Please continue TS.

altec7
28-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Camping here! Please continue TS.

Tent pitched up.
Please continue bro ;)

Rickey
28-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Written in a very frank, honest & matter of fact way...in good flowing english which makes tis story a very exciting & anticipative one to read ! :)...but the title of tis thread seems to suggest something saddening ..hope to find out wat happened & where or wat went wrong wif TS Chris & his wifey Sarah :(...Plzz carry on TS asap, eager to know...T.Q !..:)

HANDFUL
28-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Keep going Ts

r_h79
28-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Keep it coming...

bernard0001
28-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Like I said, we enjoy seeking out ways to expand our horizons and the situation I'm about to describe started out as one of these events. Sarah and I had recently been to one of those erotic stores and purchased some clothing for her that I had her wear around the house for fun. Her outfit included a 12" silky miniskirt and a tube top that I had her wear without a bra so that her small nipples showed through the fabric. To finish off the look, she had 4" pink heels shoes that raised her and accented her taut butt.

For the next several weeks, on at least one day I would have her wear the outfit in the evening around the house. She would parade around and tease me finding reasons to walk back and forth and bend over until I couldn't take it anymore. As I undressed her and ravished her body I always found that she was turned on and very excited too.

bernard0001
28-01-2016, 11:21 PM
One Friday night in early May when Sarah was wearing the outfit we were in an especially playful and antsy mood and I convinced her, with little effort, that we should drive around geylang and see what was going on. While the idea excited her she quickly informed me not to get any ideas about going in anywhere because she was not about to be seen in public in the slutty clothing. I assured her she was safe and so at around 10:00 PM we poured ourselves two glasses of wine in plastic tumblers and set out in her Lexus SUV.

Of course, I had to play some games like driving next to trucks and turning on the interior lights at stoplights pretending to be looking for something. She took it in good spirits and we were thoroughly enjoying our little game when an idea flashed through me head. I guided the car towards the end of geylang st where the flash of the area gave way to a more industrial and seedier feel. There, I knew, were several streets that were notorious for bars, budget hotels and streetwalking prostitutes.

Sarah and I were bantering back and forth so much that she didn't catch on to my intent until we were already in the area. When she understood where we were, she just gave me one of her withering stares then rolled her eyes without saying anything. We cruised back and forth with the windows down just getting the feel of the street and talking about the sights and characters we came across. After several circuits, we got a sense of the flow of things, such as spotting men on the prowl and how the street corners used by the prostitutes were determined by the proximity to the sleazy hotels. There were also the bars but these seemed to operate separately from the sexual aspect of the area.

whelan22
29-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Written in a very frank, honest & matter of fact way...in good flowing english which makes tis story a very exciting & anticipative one to read ! :)...but the title of tis thread seems to suggest something saddening ..hope to find out wat happened & where or wat went wrong wif TS Chris & his wifey Sarah :(...Plzz carry on TS asap, eager to know...T.Q !..:)

No need to wait, can read the whole story here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-game-gone-wrong

Please lah TS, want to plagiarise also should use a bit of brain. Nobody here uses feet/inches/pounds to deacribe height/weight lor.

Trustees
29-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Camping here.

Trusteed
29-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Camping here

altec7
29-01-2016, 12:35 PM

Please lah TS, want to plagiarise also should use a bit of brain. Nobody here uses feet/inches/pounds to deacribe height/weight lor.

Oops busted!
Appreciate getting us all prepped up though.
Next time you can just put the link for all of us.

KingEros
29-01-2016, 01:10 PM

Only thing he changed was NTU ... haizzz

SingaporeAire
29-01-2016, 01:40 PM
TS, please continue

hawkeye007
29-01-2016, 01:59 PM
The 2nd paragraph already aroused my suspicions...

Where got Singaporeans use ft, inches and pounds on a regular basis one...

TS sibei goondu....

Slaveatwork
29-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Only thing he changed was NTU ... haizzz

I'm sure this is an angmoh story. So he changed geylang also

Slaveatwork
29-01-2016, 02:01 PM
So obvious unless TS is American, nobody uses angmoh measurement. And all the spelling in American English. Lollllll

whelan22
29-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I've got nothing against posting stories from the Internet, but I do have a problem with people pretending to write their own stories and getting points for their so-called efforts. Bros like ILOCK, Pusslover, Lakland etc deserve it instead.

Wipedout
29-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Should change title to "A Story Gone Wrong" lol

bochapsing
29-01-2016, 06:06 PM

haha.. that was my same thought too..
well, at least ts bother to change the name of places to ntu and geylang...

Rickey
30-01-2016, 04:08 PM

Omg !..kenna conned :(...thks to bro whelan22 who exposed him :)...why nowadays so many scammers in sbf ah ? :mad:...scamming u for tis & tat...gotta be careful...

StaffSergeant
30-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Omg !..kenna conned :(...thks to bro whelan22 who exposed him :)...why nowadays so many scammers in sbf ah ? :mad:...scamming u for tis & tat...gotta be careful...

Really sexposed away.

takashi31400
30-01-2016, 07:51 PM
up you my humble 5.:)

I've got nothing against posting stories from the Internet, but I do have a problem with people pretending to write their own stories and getting points for their so-called efforts. Bros like ILOCK, Pusslover, Lakland etc deserve it instead.

oldslyfox
30-01-2016, 08:15 PM

Good job bro .

wilstroth
30-01-2016, 09:30 PM
If the story is plagiarized from a published source, shouldn't sbf admin stop this thread and issue warning?

StaffSargeant
31-01-2016, 05:54 PM

Really sexposed away

otamay
03-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Admin can closed this thread liao.

TwinTowers
10-02-2016, 04:38 AM
The 2nd paragraph already aroused my suspicions...

Where got Singaporeans use ft, inches and pounds on a regular basis one...

TS sibei goondu....

Your answer should be where got Singaporean go father a Batam WHORE'S child :D

You stuPIG or what.

btw how many men have your Batam whore wife serviced before you decide to play HERO.

MrLuffy
10-02-2016, 09:58 AM
ahahah this is epic, Love the way how samsters CSI this TS. Anyway, that plagiarism is clearly 99.99%. Didnt your school/lecturer teaches you not to plagiarize other people's work? It's an offence you know. I wonder how you submit your thesis report?