PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Spurslover
10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
We are losing our way.

King is not playing well.
Why did Harry start King after he showed that he is totally out of pace in the previous game?

Kaboul lost his way too.
How come Harry didn't play Nelson right from the start?

Jake Livermore was playing up front. His only contribution was a perfect pass.
With the defence so shaky, why is Livermore not disciplined?
How come he is not plugging the holes?
Where is Scott Parker?

Modric is no Scholes. He has not been playing well, he dare not shoot at goal, he is not putting corners to the right place.
If he is so interested to go, let him go. We are suffering so much with him playing at 1/4 pace.

Bale keeps playing on the right.
Why? When he has no right leg to cross proper.
Bale kept playing inwards too.
Why? When his best contribution is on the left to drag open the centre of the opposition defence.

Lastly, we didn't play our best players right from the start. Why? We didn't want to lose the UCL qualification and lose the FA Cup as well. We don't even want to change UCL qualification for a FA Cup medal, if we are to throw in the towel like we do after the Emirates match.

Spurs players played like wimps. Spurs' coaching team plan like idiots. Spurs' manager is not thinking with his head at all.

Now we have Kaboul injured as well. Congrats to Harry for having more excuses for the downfall he created since he adapt to laying back after his famous legal case.:mad:

Spurslover
10-04-2012, 08:40 PM
As Spurs fans, we live in the shadow of Arsenal for so many seasons. We were given false hope by Spurs so call "good run" with a total downfall, which is likely to be famously laughed at by Arsenal fans:
1) 3-5 lost to Man U, previously;
2) 5-2 lost to Arsenal, this season; and
3) this season 13 points ahead of Arsenal to not even qualifying for UEL, let alone UCL.

I just hope that the coaching staff and the players think about the supporting fans a bit. Think about how much hurt are they creating to us by playing like what they do (non-committed) last night.:(

Spurslover
12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
For a player on loan, Ade has hit the nail right on the head:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/lets-do-it-for-fans-ade-120412.page?

I just hope that the rest of the team is as determine as Bale:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/determined-bale-targets-final-120412.page?

The FA Cup is important, so hope the lads concentrate fully. Hope that the coaching team is also concentrating on the right issues. The fans have been let down by false front with such a lacklustre 2nd half of the season. We cannot always look back and say what a season after we have lost 13 points to Arsenal and now 5 points behind.

The fans are deeply hurt by the performance and will be laughed at for a long long time. Ask some media, they will keep playing those impossible moments where Spurs totally collapse, the media will not let such moments slipped. So how will the fans feel everytime such games are televised over and over again.:(

Hopefully, the coaches and players can feel what the fans feel and buck up with a great showing for the rest of the season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!:(

Castrol
13-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Spurs players played like wimps. Spurs' coaching team plan like idiots. Spurs' manager is not thinking with his head at all.

yeah bro, the team really let worldwide spurs fans down. so many internationals, and players wooed by barca, chelski etc etc but cant beat norwich, at white hart lane knn! :p

the england job can take capello and fuck off too.

keep heart bro, and all spurs bros, keep on singing..
i know its hard to see the club below arsenal now but the fight is still on. mark my words, spurs will finish above them.

FA cup glory coming! chelski is history after this week..

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0413/glennhoddleandricardovilla1981facup_576x324.jpg

Spurslover
13-04-2012, 07:05 PM
yeah bro, the team really let worldwide spurs fans down. so many internationals, and players wooed by barca, chelski etc etc but cant beat norwich, at white hart lane knn! :p

Bro,

Really didn't understand what Harry was thinking about and how come Kevin Bond is not helping the manager at all in realising the starting line-up selection is wrong.

the england job can take capello and fuck off too.

It seems like a conspiracy. It came at a time when Spurs is riding high and then after the sacking of capello everything went down hill.

Someone in Arsenal has influence in the FA? I wouldn't blame anyone as Harry is not firm mentally and he still dares to claim that Spurs is not feeling the pressure and are a lay back bunch. His mind is not at the right place.

How can Spurs not feel the pressure after losing a 13 points lead? If no one is pressurized after losing the 13 points lead, all those that is not feeling the pressure must face the sack because they have no shame and responsibility in them.

keep heart bro, and all spurs bros, keep on singing..
i know its hard to see the club below arsenal now but the fight is still on. mark my words, spurs will finish above them.

FA cup glory coming! chelski is history after this week..

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0413/glennhoddleandricardovilla1981facup_576x324.jpg

Bro,

I don't mind losing. I mind the attitude as well as the type of response from the players, coaches and manager. We, as fans, should not be treated by such irresponsible act from the players, coaches and let alone the manager.

We can live to fight another day, but we cannot let go without a fight.:mad:

COMON YOU SPURS!!!:mad:

Spurslover
13-04-2012, 07:20 PM
How I wish Bale let his football do the talking?!!!:mad:

Don't talk without action, Bale!!! Prove it!!! You are one of those whom are playing out of position as well as not being able to live up to your "tag"!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1048177/gareth-bale-confident-tottenham-are-stronger-than-chelsea?cc=4716

SHUT UP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR FOOTBALL!!!:mad:

Spurslover
14-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Another piece of crap from Harry:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1048644/harry-redknapp-thinking-of-spurs,-not-england?cc=4716

Just let your work do the talking and clearing the air, not keep denying while the results or even performances are not there.

COMON HARRY!!! You are smart enough to dodge such questions, you don't have to answer every questions unless you wanted to in order to show/hide something.:mad:

Spurslover
16-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Good on you, Harry!!! Finally, you know that there should be no more excuses:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/wembley-woe-for-harry-150412.page?

Being 2-0 down and with 1 of the goal which the referee made a mistake doesn't give you the right to lose 5-1 like that. You have not picked the right players as well.:o

I think it is time you start to have a good meeting with the culprits that are wasting chances in the 2nd half of the season, the culprits that are not defending properly in the 2nd half of the season, and the midfielders that are not doing their job in the 2nd half of the season.

You should not just let this rest and put it as a bad decision or result. You need to re-organise the team, tighten the defending, make the midfielders to visualise positions to cover and pass, and work the strikers with shooting practises. Re-look at your strategies that have gone bad and make necessary adjustments, please!

I think you should know that the players must work for the 4th position, it won't come in a platter.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!;)

Castrol
16-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Good on you, Harry!!! Finally, you know that there should be no more excuses:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/wembley-woe-for-harry-150412.page?

Being 2-0 down and with 1 of the goal which the referee made a mistake doesn't give you the right to lose 5-1 like that. You have not picked the right players as well.:o

there was completely no luck for spurs lah bro. the bogus chelski goal, spurs hit the post (twice?) in the 1st half. i was a bit sleepy when watching the game but i remember i kept on fucking when i saw spurs players trying to play one touch football again and again and they kept making wayward passes. chelski is way too organized.

well chelski has been a very good side since de matteo, i think this manager is gonna go far with the club. this FA cup trophy could have saved the season for spurs with or without the champions league spot. i hope i can forget this 1-5 thrashing in maybe 8 or 10 years time from now.

about the bogus goal, i am quite sure many of the players in blue saw the ball never crossed the line. the thing is i dont think they give a shit as long as they get the score, then again spurs players would have the same mindset. fair play can be superseded by greed.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0416/juanmataghostgoalfacupsemi20120415_576x324.jpg
Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor has criticised referee Martin Atkinson after the controversial "ghost goal" which put Chelsea firmly in command of the FA Cup semi-final

jamez8
17-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Hi Bro! What you think? Can Spurs make it to qualify for the Champions League?

Spurslover
17-04-2012, 08:51 PM
there was completely no luck for spurs lah bro. the bogus chelski goal, spurs hit the post (twice?) in the 1st half. i was a bit sleepy when watching the game but i remember i kept on fucking when i saw spurs players trying to play one touch football again and again and they kept making wayward passes. chelski is way too organized.

Bro,

No luck does not give the players the right to totally give up the fight and to lose 1-5 is a disgrace for a big club. We have lost to City, Arsenal and now Chelski by 5 goals.

Which top EPL club conceded 5 goals for 3 or more times in a season?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs
This will result will be a constant repeat to Spurs fans. I am sure it is not sweet music to hear. They really need to shake up

well chelski has been a very good side since de matteo, i think this manager is gonna go far with the club. this FA cup trophy could have saved the season for spurs with or without the champions league spot. i hope i can forget this 1-5 thrashing in maybe 8 or 10 years time from now.

about the bogus goal, i am quite sure many of the players in blue saw the ball never crossed the line. the thing is i dont think they give a shit as long as they get the score, then again spurs players would have the same mindset. fair play can be superseded by greed.

Bro,

It is unfortunate to concede the bogus goal.
Which great team doesn't suffer at the hands of the referee once in a while?
How many teams just sulk at that and totally lost their way?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs.
Not once, but most of the time after the Emirates game that the players totally gives up after they felt that things are not going their way.

How come Wigan can beat Arsenal while we totally collapse against the gunners? Wigan is facing an Arsenal on form whereas Spurs was the on-form team.

The coaches and players keep saying that they are not playing badly, but they lack the mental strength to grind out for a favourable results. Harry is not getting right either with suicidal attacking football and poor decisions like allowing Bale to roam too much, hence, creating a very very narrow attack. Our strike success rate is also poor, either hit the post or not able to hit the back of the net with sitters.:o

IMHO, Spurs has not recovered from that Emirates game. They need to be psycologically be tune to the right frame of mind, if not we must brave ourselves for the worst.

Hopefully, they realize it and correct it before the next match. We can still make it if we capitalise on our fixture. Now is the time to call a crisis meeting and not be complacent to say there are only 5 matches left, it will be acceptable to lose the UCL qualifying with poor run of form while the rest has performed very well, there is no easy games in EPL nowadays, and not do anything.

Castrol
19-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Bro,

No luck does not give the players the right to totally give up the fight and to lose 1-5 is a disgrace for a big club. We have lost to City, Arsenal and now Chelski by 5 goals.

Which top EPL club conceded 5 goals for 3 or more times in a season?
The answer: Tottenham Hotspurs
This will result will be a constant repeat to Spurs fans. I am sure it is not sweet music to hear. They really need to shake up

haha bro good one. i think last season also never suffer such thrashings.
3rd and 4th is open to many now, lets cross our fingers. :D

Spurslover
19-04-2012, 08:33 PM
haha bro good one. i think last season also never suffer such thrashings.
3rd and 4th is open to many now, lets cross our fingers. :D

Bro,

I hope that Spurs can grab the opportunities with their arms and legs. I hope that they can make it to UCL in 3rd place, without needing to qualify. The season is long and tough enough to have more games. The extra rest will help next season with Euro 2012 coming up.

I just hope that the players have the heart for this final few games and the brain to understand the consequence of more games next season if they do not buck up.:mad:

Spurslover
22-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Looking at how Spurs play against QPR in the 1st 25mins is a torture. Referee again giving stupid decision that cost us the goal.

DL, please sack Harry for the following reasons:
1) If the FA wants him, let them get him. Even the referees are hurting Spurs, without Spurs needing to hurt themselves. Do you think there is a conspiracy going on?
2) If the FA is not conspiring, sack Harry as well. He has not been in the right frame of mind by playing Bale infield with Mackie running riots against Ekotto.
3) There is totally no improvement in the players commitment when you can see 3 QPR players surrounding King when we lost possession, sack Harry.
4) Sell Modric, cash-in from the $$$ and buy someone else older. Not only Modric has lost his touch, he can't finish. Sack Harry.
5) Sell Bale, cash-in from the $$$ and buy someone else older. Sack Harry.
6) Keep Gallas, sack Harry.
7) Keep King, sack Harry.
8) Keep Ryan Nielson on the bench, sack Harry.
9) Sell Defoe, sack Harry.

Let all parties get what they want and maybe decision can come Spurs' way.

Bro Castrol,

U may think that I am crazy, but I think we need major overhaul to change the way we perform. I saw Kevin Bond over the phone with Tim Sherwood, but no action taken or maybe they can't control the players and come up with better ideas to restrict QPR.

I think Kevin Bond is a useless assistant. He can't perform when Harry was on trial or when Harry is in sick bed. He can't help when we are down, he can't even help with Tim Sherwood and Les Ferdinand trying to tell him things from the stands.

Poor Harry, isn't him? NO!!!
I think Harry has lost it with too much in his mind or the FA is trying to get him the sack.

I think the players are lost:
a) their touch
b) in direction;
c) the type of play; and
d) confidence with each other as well as the management.

Half-time and we can't break QPR.
Why?
Aren't we supposed to challenge for the title, Harry?!!!
Aren't we leading Arsenal by 13 points, Harry?!!!
Aren't we challenging for FA cup back then, Harry?!!!

All these big talk and no result is sickening from a so-call future England manager.

WE HAVE LOST IT!!!
WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THIS SEASON AND RIGHTFULLY SO FOR BEING A LAID-BACK TEAM, HARRY!!!
Liverpool can find excuse with a cup win and a final at least. WE HAVE NOTHING AND WE ARE A LAID-BACK TEAM, HARRY!!!

STUPID AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS WITHOUT RESULTS!!!
STOP IT HARRY, MAYBE YOU RESIGN AND WE CAN STOP IT!!!

To be frank, I feel hurt by Spurs playing like that. Now the pundits are talking about Bale, which I have stressed for so long, but our proud manager and Bale can't understand that.

Spurslover
22-04-2012, 08:35 PM
1) Harry is still saying bad luck to lose to QPR.
2) He also said that we camped in their half after their goal.

Sorry, Harry, you are wrong. We are not penetrative at all against any team since the Emirates match this season. So what if we camped in their half? So what if we have so much possession without penetration? We kept passing the ball back to a shaky defence and get ourselves in trouble.

No more excuses, please, the referee made a mistake, didn't he?
So did you make a mistake, Harry?

Why congratulate QPR for the effort?
How come you are not critical against your players for not being able to perform? They are paid tonnes of $$$ to perform like whimps? Our players looked as if their tails is in-between their legs. R u going to do something about it?

Can we win the last 4 matches with such low confidence and poor defending?
It seems like Harry has really lost it...:(

What a sad end to the season after so much big shitty talk from the manager and players about challenging the title. They are made to eat their words...:(

IMHO, we have lost it, everything...:mad:

Spurslover
22-04-2012, 08:48 PM
To all Spurs fans,

I am sorry if you feel that I am complaining too much.

I would like to make myself clear. I am angry by:
1) the way our manager and players bragged when we are on a roll;
2) the whining of players and manager on officials for not having things their way;
3) players throwing a match away as if they do not have to answer to anyone;
4) the manager without any contigency plan for damage control from Harry when we crumble against Arsenal, yet he is still very attack minded;
5) insisting playing players like Modric, whom no longer has the heart to help us end the season. insisting on playing Bale out of position and leaving the left side open to attack;
6) where are players like Tom Huddlestone? how come we are not trying our best to get them back to fitness?
7) constant talk about other players. talking about Drogba will not help to rescue our season, but try to boost the morale will. do something about our own situation than commenting on anything else. why not do something about it with a crisis meeting; and
8) failure to admit that we are in a crisis, nothing wrong with that.

We have a good season, but it has gone terribly wrong. The manager doesn't think so. However, in my own opinion, 1 good half of the season doesn't constitute a good season. The 2nd half of the season showed that we have a strong squad, but not a great squad. Our back room staff is also lacking as we are not recovering players mentally and physically (something I have been saying for a few seasons already).

I am still a true and out Spurs fan, but I have given up any hope on the manager (if he is not going to do anything to admit the crisis and not doing something to correct it) and this season. Sorry...

Castrol
23-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Bro Castrol,

U may think that I am crazy, but I think we need major overhaul to change the way we perform. I saw Kevin Bond over the phone with Tim Sherwood, but no action taken or maybe they can't control the players and come up with better ideas to restrict QPR.

I think Kevin Bond is a useless assistant. He can't perform when Harry was on trial or when Harry is in sick bed. He can't help when we are down, he can't even help with Tim Sherwood and Les Ferdinand trying to tell him things from the stands.

Poor Harry, isn't him? NO!!!
I think Harry has lost it with too much in his mind or the FA is trying to get him the sack.

I think the players are lost:
a) their touch
b) in direction;
c) the type of play; and
d) confidence with each other as well as the management.

bro i got some tears in my eyes reading your posts, i have never seen a greater supporter of spurs than yourself.

we thought this season we are gonna sing louder than the neighbours but unfortunately it all went wrong significantly after capello left. we can say spurs paid the price indirectly due to the inept english FA which didnt learn the $ven lesson of hiring foreign coaches with high wages and low loyalty.
but then why is harry doing so badly now? cant the england job wait?

harry drove the players to such high form in the 1st 25 games, why are the players losing the motivation? balls are not being won, passes screwed, modric looks like he wants to play in 2nd division.

the answers are not easily obtained, but i must admit this is a tottenham trend of downward spiralling like a bird which got its tail clipped.

take heart bro, perhaps the promised land should never have been believed at all, for now at least. have a cold beer and think of archibald, crooks and ardiles.

Spurslover
25-04-2012, 08:41 PM
harry drove the players to such high form in the 1st 25 games, why are the players losing the motivation? balls are not being won, passes screwed, modric looks like he wants to play in 2nd division.

Bro,

You are totally right here. How can a good team suddenly become such a bad team. This is the reason I suspect conspiracy.

take heart bro, perhaps the promised land should never have been believed at all, for now at least. have a cold beer and think of archibald, crooks and ardiles.

Bro,

I am still a true and out Spurs fan. I think Spurs need to really look hard and deep at the way the season turn out. We need to keep those who wants to slog it out for the club. Those whom are not interested, let go. We really need to re-vamp.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Castrol
26-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Bro,

I am still a true and out Spurs fan. I think Spurs need to really look hard and deep at the way the season turn out. We need to keep those who wants to slog it out for the club. Those whom are not interested, let go. We really need to re-vamp.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

i second that bro.
which is why i dont know why good old harry is talking about the "stars" not leaving etc.. at this juncture.. :confused:

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0223/harryredknappthumbsup20120211_576x324.jpg
Harry Redknapp is confident Tottenham can keep hold of their top players even if they fail to qualify for the Champions League

Spurslover
28-04-2012, 07:51 PM
i second that bro.
which is why i dont know why good old harry is talking about the "stars" not leaving etc.. at this juncture.. :confused:

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0223/harryredknappthumbsup20120211_576x324.jpg
Harry Redknapp is confident Tottenham can keep hold of their top players even if they fail to qualify for the Champions League

Bro,

Below are the realistic 4Ws & 1H that I will ask Harry:
1) How could it be possible for him to make that decision? - It's DL's call, not HR's;
2) What type of salary can Harry offer? It's again DL's call;
3) Where will Harry be at the end of this season or beginning of next? I doubt that HR is willing to commit now;
4) Who can stop those who wants to leave with right amount of money? No way he can answer for others; and
5) When will Spurs be able to match that type of salary? It's also DL's call, not HR's.

Harry needs to wake up his idea. We need well groom young players not 'have been' players. The advantage of these type of young players:
1) How? Via the academy and scouting;
2) Where? Spur's own academy, Spain, France, Brazil, Argentina and whoever that are doing well in the U17 world cup;
3) What? If they can perform at U17 stage against those of their same age, they just need polishing;
4) Who? Sandro, Bale and Lennon are good examples; and
5) When? ASAP and when Spurs starts to qualify for UCL on a more consistent basis + winning some domestic trophies.

Anyway, we still unsure of whether HR will stay at WHL next season. If we are feeling like this, so will the players. Hence, I am not expecting Spurs to finish strongly with the last for games as the players are unsure about their future, which cause them to not perform.

Hopefully, we can get the best of the situations.

Castrol
30-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyway, we still unsure of whether HR will stay at WHL next season. If we are feeling like this, so will the players. Hence, I am not expecting Spurs to finish strongly with the last for games as the players are unsure about their future, which cause them to not perform.

Hopefully, we can get the best of the situations.

your questions will probably dumbfound old harry.
i think harry is trying to rally the team to turn the fortunes around but maybe too little too late. infact i would rather read about how he should start bashing the players to get some insights.

talk about insights, corluka offers some. do you agree bro?

espn
Vedran Corluka believes a lack of rotation from manager Harry Redknapp is to blame for Spurs' fall from grace, and the on-loan defender says he expects the club to miss out on next season's Champions League.

Harry Redknapp has overseen a slump in the second half of the season
Corluka, currently loaned out from Spurs to Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen, insists Tottenham's fall from early-season title contenders is due to player exhaustion. Redknapp's men have slipped to fifth on the Premier League table with four matches remaining, and Corluka fears his club may have let an opportunity to feature in Europe's top club competition pass by.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they finished sixth," Corluka told BBC Sport. "They didn't rotate enough, they don't have depth on the bench.
"[Redknapp] didn't rotate enough. That's the main problem. I watched almost every Spurs game and they played them all with the same 11, 12, 13 players and that's why the players now are really tired."

Redknapp has called upon 47 players in Spurs' 49 matches across all competitions so far this term, but 10 players have already played in more than 30 games, headed by Kyle Walker with 43 appearances.

back to winning ways with a stroll in the park against blackburn, i'd hate to see blackburn go down though.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0429/rafaelvandervaartceleb_576x324.jpg
Tottenham enjoyed an easy afternoon against Blackburn, who offered little, as goals from Rafael van der Vaart and Kyle Walker sealed a 2-0 win at White Hart Lane

Spurslover
30-04-2012, 08:30 PM
espn
Vedran Corluka believes a lack of rotation from manager Harry Redknapp is to blame for Spurs' fall from grace, and the on-loan defender says he expects the club to miss out on next season's Champions League.

Harry Redknapp has overseen a slump in the second half of the season
Corluka, currently loaned out from Spurs to Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen, insists Tottenham's fall from early-season title contenders is due to player exhaustion. Redknapp's men have slipped to fifth on the Premier League table with four matches remaining, and Corluka fears his club may have let an opportunity to feature in Europe's top club competition pass by.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they finished sixth," Corluka told BBC Sport. "They didn't rotate enough, they don't have depth on the bench.
"[Redknapp] didn't rotate enough. That's the main problem. I watched almost every Spurs game and they played them all with the same 11, 12, 13 players and that's why the players now are really tired."

Redknapp has called upon 47 players in Spurs' 49 matches across all competitions so far this term, but 10 players have already played in more than 30 games, headed by Kyle Walker with 43 appearances.

Bro,

I think Harry does rotate the players, but we do not have the luxury of capable wingers replacement, our defenders are too old + slow, our midfield is too dependent on Modric, our strike force has not been firing consistently, and lastly, our mental strength is still very weak + our hunger for title and UCL is not there when we needed it.

Players are tired, that's for sure, old players and fatigue causing players to be injured for long period.

back to winning ways with a stroll in the park against blackburn, i'd hate to see blackburn go down though.

Bro,

We may win over Blackburn, but I think we still are not finishing enuff. If Chelski is facing Blackburn, they will open the flood gates.

Rose looked shaky in defence. Y? Bale playing inwards again. He was so dangerous on the left wing and instead of using this to our advantage, we allow him to play inwards causing the attack third to be very clouded and a big big gap for young and inexperience Rose to cover. We are lucky Blackburn did not expose our weak link.

I think the Kyle Walker and Sandro were magnificent. Walker worked tirelessly, Sandro took up from Scotty Parker.

In this match, I can see our appetite is back, but I will give half of the credit away as Blackburn looked like they have given up the match. No shots on goal at all. So sorry to see players not responding to any urgency at all, a scene with Spurs after the match at the Emirates.

Even if we didn't make it to UCL, I think we deserve it. Now that Harry is not the England manager, let's hope that the players can get their act together again and hopefully, the front runners slipped up.

Castrol
02-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Bro,

I think Harry does rotate the players, but we do not have the luxury of capable wingers replacement, our defenders are too old + slow, our midfield is too dependent on Modric, our strike force has not been firing consistently, and lastly, our mental strength is still very weak + our hunger for title and UCL is not there when we needed it.

Players are tired, that's for sure, old players and fatigue causing players to be injured for long period.

haha yes old players like gallas..
modric played very well in the bburn game, the outside of his right foot is where i wanna kiss. nobody does it better than him.

Bro,

We may win over Blackburn, but I think we still are not finishing enuff. If Chelski is facing Blackburn, they will open the flood gates.

Rose looked shaky in defence. Y? Bale playing inwards again. He was so dangerous on the left wing and instead of using this to our advantage, we allow him to play inwards causing the attack third to be very clouded and a big big gap for young and inexperience Rose to cover. We are lucky Blackburn did not expose our weak link.

I think the Kyle Walker and Sandro were magnificent. Walker worked tirelessly, Sandro took up from Scotty Parker.

great assessment of the match bro, rose was definitely not in the class during the 1st half (i knocked out during halftime with the tv still on, knn dont know why spurs always have to play late). yes its the bale problem again, walker seems to be getting better and better, is he a youth player or bought from somewhere?

Spurslover
04-05-2012, 07:56 PM
This is the type of manager playing mind games and Spurs' players get drawn into such a whirlpool. Now the concentration is on the last 2 games instead of buy a fantastic player:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1062869/mancini-doubts-gareth-bale-will-leave-spurs?cc=4716

What a piece of crap from such unethical person, whom only wants to win the championship by any and/or all means.

To think that some of Spurs' players fall for such ethics. Greed really is a killer for players whom do not treasure the fans and the club that make them famous. To repay is the minimum request, but the true fact is that:
1) at Spurs, you will be the super shining star. If you go to those super rich team, you will only be one of the stars and maybe in cold storage without play time. Please take a look at Berbatov, top scorer being in cold storage.;
2) if you win a trophy at Spurs, you will be remembered as the special batch while in a super rich team you will only be deemed as just doing your job. Please take a look at Pep and Barca these couple of seasons.;
3) if you qualify for champions league with Spurs you are a legend while at super rich teams you are only deemed as it is something that you must achieve with such a talented team, but if you fail... Please see Liverpool (no offence to Liverpool fans, I am just reminding those affected Spurs players).;
4) if you win EPL or a europe title, you are in the Hall of fame while at super rich teams you are one of those many whom have achieved it. Please take a look at C. Ronaldo this season after 3 unsuccessful seasons, the pressure almost get to him with him missing penalties.; and
5) at those super rich teams working hard may not be enuff to even secure a regular place. Please a look at Tevez, whom gave City their recent revival.
6) if you think that being at a super rich team will get you money, fast cars, fame and women, then I think you should go becoz you get yourself destroyed earlier. Please take a look at Gazza.

Hopefully, they will wake up and notice that.

Castrol
07-05-2012, 12:27 PM
aston villa 1 spurs 1

alamak.. spurs didnt take advantage of arsenal's draw.
so it is right down to the wire and hoping arsenal screw up again away to wba next sunday while spurs should take all 3 against fulham.

3rd place spurs! :D

Spurslover
07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
aston villa 1 spurs 1

alamak.. spurs didnt take advantage of arsenal's draw.
so it is right down to the wire and hoping arsenal screw up again away to wba next sunday while spurs should take all 3 against fulham.

3rd place spurs! :D

Harry has lost his way. He wants to bring in Defoe, then he changed his mind and bring on Parker. Defoe will inject some speed against Villa, which had 3 slow defenders. This will help to open up the way for Bale and Lennon with Villa's fullbacks having to cover for their centre backs. I seriously don't understand him anymore. He said he can't ask more from Spurs' players, but we can expect more from him as a top manager.:mad:

Hope that Liverpool can topple Chelski tomorrow. Hope that Everton kill of Newcastle.

WBA is having a sending off for Hodgson. Hope that their players up their game to at least pull a draw against Arsenal.

Spurs play Fulham. We need to win and not let in silly goals. We only have ourselves to blame if we really lose out on UCL qualification.:(

Castrol
08-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Harry has lost his way. He wants to bring in Defoe, then he changed his mind and bring on Parker. Defoe will inject some speed against Villa, which had 3 slow defenders. This will help to open up the way for Bale and Lennon with Villa's fullbacks having to cover for their centre backs. I seriously don't understand him anymore. He said he can't ask more from Spurs' players, but we can expect more from him as a top manager.:mad:

yes i kept wondering why defoe didnt start for that matter. ade's shots are getting very tamed, is he getting tired or something? but anyway the red card did it for spurs. :(

Spurslover
08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
yes i kept wondering why defoe didnt start for that matter. ade's shots are getting very tamed, is he getting tired or something? but anyway the red card did it for spurs. :(

Bro,

I beg to defer. I think Rose is not of too much use, so sent off or not won't make much difference. The play actually open up when Bale is forced to the left, however, there is insufficient use of him and Lennon to open up Villa's defence, which may allow Defoe and Ade more space becoz VDV is playing a narrow attack without much speed to test the 3 centre-backs.

Villa has cramped up the defence instead of opening it up, HR cramped up the midfield. Haiz...

Hopefully, we may get our way in the final week and not get knocked out of top 6 with other teams winning, which is quite realistic if Spurs is not careful. The players deserve better finishing, and they should play for the club, the fans and themselves to prove that they are among the best.

Castrol
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Bro,

I beg to defer. I think Rose is not of too much use, so sent off or not won't make much difference. The play actually open up when Bale is forced to the left, however, there is insufficient use of him and Lennon to open up Villa's defence, which may allow Defoe and Ade more space becoz VDV is playing a narrow attack without much speed to test the 3 centre-backs.

by right (and by left of course) with lennon and bale, spurs should be scoring loads every match if they play. nobody can ask for a better set of wide men.

bro what do you think of ade now? i am not sure if it may be the last time he takes the ball out of the net wearing lily white, but perhaps the clever player's wages is not being justified.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0506/adebayorceleb20120506_576x324.jpg

Spurslover
09-05-2012, 08:34 PM
by right (and by left of course) with lennon and bale, spurs should be scoring loads every match if they play. nobody can ask for a better set of wide men.

Bro,

U have summed it up in the best manner.

bro what do you think of ade now? i am not sure if it may be the last time he takes the ball out of the net wearing lily white, but perhaps the clever player's wages is not being justified.

Bro,

I wouldn't keep Ade. He is performing well now because he is on loan. He is as big a problem as Tevez.

If I am Harry (if Harry stay next season), I would buy out Demba Ba from Newcastle. Ba looks out of position with Cisse in Newcastle. Harry has admitted that he regretted for not buying Ba from West Ham. Now he has a chance to make it right because Ba has a buy out clause in his contract. Ba is as handful for any defender as Ade, but he is cheaper.

Harry has to sell Bentley, he has not been doing well. Harry has to buy 2 more wingers, 1 left & 1 right, hopefully, young wingers with speed because young wingers have nothing to lose and they are fearless.

We need 1-2 centrebacks, training under King and Gallas. Train 1 left back and 1 right back. We also need to look for someone whom can take over from VDV and Modric, who may be gone anytime.

How about keepers? How old are our keepers? Harry has brought in too many old horse already, we may be on the way down if this carry on.:(

We really need revamp.:(

Spurslover
13-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Final day of the season, D-Day.

Now let's do us proud, Harry!!!
Let's do it for the club, players!!!
Let's do it for yourselves!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!

At the end of the match, let us have the chance to sing:

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS!!!
GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

archie23
14-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Bro, dun put s in hotspur. Only non fans spelt that way. :-)

Castrol
14-05-2012, 12:23 PM
How about keepers? How old are our keepers? Harry has brought in too many old horse already, we may be on the way down if this carry on.:(

We really need revamp.:(

bro friedel did so well last night against fulham strikers..
well its 4th place for spurs, result of failing to beat villa last week.
support bayern munich! :D

Spurslover
21-05-2012, 09:13 PM
bro friedel did so well last night against fulham strikers..
well its 4th place for spurs, result of failing to beat villa last week.
support bayern munich! :D

Bro,

I know Friedel did well, but we need to have new blood. How old is Brad? How long before he gets injured?

It is now confirmed that we are playing UEL next season, SHIT!!!

I think we should look at how we lost our way. Chelski kept their focus after they failed to qualify through 4th place. Their will push them past Bayern. They have the gut to grind it out surviving 120 minutes of bombardment?

Do Spurs players have the will? We didn't see that in Villa's game.
Do Spurs players have the gut? We didn't see it when we just collapse conceding 5 goals. So what if you can score if you can't defend your lead?

Our manager lost focus causing our players to lose focus...
Our manager lost his humbleness when we are at third causing players' ego to overswell...
Our manager lost his touch causing the players to lost their touch...
Our manager lost his ability to recognize pressure causing our players to cramble under pressure...
Our manager stupidly claim that we are laid back causing our players to start laying back after leading 1-0 for every game and totally laid on their back after that and got trash...

I think our manager has lots to learn from this season... Stop dreaming and get down to the old fashion hard work...

Hopefully, we can look forward to a better season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Castrol
22-05-2012, 10:38 AM
It is now confirmed that we are playing UEL next season, SHIT!!!

I think we should look at how we lost our way. Chelski kept their focus after they failed to qualify through 4th place. Their will push them past Bayern. They have the gut to grind it out surviving 120 minutes of bombardment?

haha yes bro after all that, it is only the uefa spot for spurs.

that robben is fucking bad luck lah. he can lose the world cup final, what is the champ lg final to him? :D

Spurslover
23-05-2012, 02:06 PM
haha yes bro after all that, it is only the uefa spot for spurs.

that robben is fucking bad luck lah. he can lose the world cup final, what is the champ lg final to him? :D

Haha bro I think apart from robben, olic and schweinsteiger are all quite suay. That suayness probably related to Spurs, hahaha. We are the 2nd biggest losers after Bayern. Arsenal is the third, having to qualify, but I think they should not have problem.

Anyway, I think we need to admit we blew it and thrown it away last season.:mad:

Let's look at what are we doing in the market as well as training before the season starts and look ahead to the new season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!:D

Slotti
25-05-2012, 11:44 PM
UEFA may review rule that hit Spurs Champions League bid

The Champions League rule which has denied Tottenham Hotspur a place in next season's competition because Chelsea won Saturday's final could be reviewed by UEFA's executive committee, president Michel Platini said on Wednesday.

Chelsea automatically qualified for next season as European champions despite only finishing sixth in the Premier League.

If they had lost on Saturday they would have only qualified for the Europa League, but their victory over Bayern Munich means that they, rather than Spurs who finished fourth in the Premier League, will compete in the Champions League.

Speaking in Budapest ahead of this week's FIFA Congress, Platini said he was aware the rule was unpopular because of the potentially huge Champions League revenue a club can lose because of another's success.

But he told reporters: "Everything can be discussed - the rules, yellow cards, but not during the competition. Perhaps in the next executive committee we can speak about it".

On Tuesday, FIFA president Sepp Blatter questioned whether Chelsea should be allowed to enter next season's Champions League because he said all confederations should follow FIFA's rules on competition winners.

Blatter told Reuters: "We had this rule in FIFA that the winner of the World Cup was automatically qualified and we abandoned it, so the winner of a competition should not be automatically qualified.

"This is the FIFA rule and if we have the same rule all around the world then this should be applicable to UEFA as well."

Platini rejected suggestions that Tottenham were being unfairly punished and that by denying them a place in the competition it made a mockery of their season.

"No, they have not been punished, they know the rules, they should have been third and not fourth, they could have finished first. Did they fight for first place?"

(Editing by Dave Thompson)

Spurslover
26-05-2012, 07:44 PM
UEFA may review rule that hit Spurs Champions League bid

The Champions League rule which has denied Tottenham Hotspur a place in next season's competition because Chelsea won Saturday's final could be reviewed by UEFA's executive committee, president Michel Platini said on Wednesday.

Chelsea automatically qualified for next season as European champions despite only finishing sixth in the Premier League.

If they had lost on Saturday they would have only qualified for the Europa League, but their victory over Bayern Munich means that they, rather than Spurs who finished fourth in the Premier League, will compete in the Champions League.

Speaking in Budapest ahead of this week's FIFA Congress, Platini said he was aware the rule was unpopular because of the potentially huge Champions League revenue a club can lose because of another's success.

But he told reporters: "Everything can be discussed - the rules, yellow cards, but not during the competition. Perhaps in the next executive committee we can speak about it".

On Tuesday, FIFA president Sepp Blatter questioned whether Chelsea should be allowed to enter next season's Champions League because he said all confederations should follow FIFA's rules on competition winners.

Blatter told Reuters: "We had this rule in FIFA that the winner of the World Cup was automatically qualified and we abandoned it, so the winner of a competition should not be automatically qualified.

"This is the FIFA rule and if we have the same rule all around the world then this should be applicable to UEFA as well."

Platini rejected suggestions that Tottenham were being unfairly punished and that by denying them a place in the competition it made a mockery of their season.

"No, they have not been punished, they know the rules, they should have been third and not fourth, they could have finished first. Did they fight for first place?"

(Editing by Dave Thompson)

They should have realized that earlier. Can that help Spurs for next season's competition?

I doubt so. Probably too little too late as the big $$$ clubs win again...:mad:

Slotti
27-05-2012, 07:06 AM
They should have realized that earlier. Can that help Spurs for next season's competition?

I doubt so. Probably too little too late as the big $$$ clubs win again...:mad:

Agree Bro, any new rules for the competition will have to be drawn up before the start of each competition . However, there's some hope yet ..:D

Castrol
28-05-2012, 12:19 PM

i didnt know nowsadays world cup winner dont auto qualify for next world cup.. :confused:
anyway i am in support of auto-qualification for the tournament winner, how can the current champion be absent? but there should already be a ready slot meant for the winner.

in champs league, i think it will be fair if the next highest league finisher from the title winning club's country should benefit the slot if the champion already finished in the champs league qualifying position.

for example, if scotland got 2 champs league slots and rangers + celtic qualified at the end of season. then it so happened rangers won the champs league title that season. in this case the 3rd place scottish club will get the ticket thanks to the champion which is a scottish club. the entire nation can rejoice.

what do you think bros? :D

JonnyC88
28-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Actually, UEFA should have reviewed the rule sooner.

Spurslover
28-05-2012, 08:38 PM
i didnt know nowsadays world cup winner dont auto qualify for next world cup.. :confused:
anyway i am in support of auto-qualification for the tournament winner, how can the current champion be absent? but there should already be a ready slot meant for the winner.

in champs league, i think it will be fair if the next highest league finisher from the title winning club's country should benefit the slot if the champion already finished in the champs league qualifying position.

for example, if scotland got 2 champs league slots and rangers + celtic qualified at the end of season. then it so happened rangers won the champs league title that season. in this case the 3rd place scottish club will get the ticket thanks to the champion which is a scottish club. the entire nation can rejoice.

what do you think bros? :D

I think there should be a 3 way play-off between Arsenal, Chelski and Spurs to determine which 2 teams qualify.

Although Chelski won, but they didn't qualify by finishing top 4. This would only mean that there is always an escape clause for the champions. So did Chelski bought their place? Bayern was squandering chance after chance. Bad luck???

Castrol
29-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I think there should be a 3 way play-off between Arsenal, Chelski and Spurs to determine which 2 teams qualify.

bro like that is 3 way sparring, reminds me of espana 82 when brazil, argentina and italy were in the same group! :D

Spurslover
29-05-2012, 03:53 PM
bro like that is 3 way sparring, reminds me of espana 82 when brazil, argentina and italy were in the same group! :D

Bro,

It all started with Liverpool, they won the UCL and at that time the champion always qualifies, but Liverpool didn't qualify and then there is such rules that the champion stays in the competition.

The reason FIFA introduce this rule so as to be fair to all teams challenging for the qualification. If the champion qualifies, then they can proudly say that they are there to defend their title. If the champion fails to qualify, the results speak for themselves.

Castrol
04-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Bro,

It all started with Liverpool, they won the UCL and at that time the champion always qualifies, but Liverpool didn't qualify and then there is such rules that the champion stays in the competition.

yes that was after the dramatic 3-3 match in istanbul with mighty milan.
a super quick decison was made to let liverpool into champs lg the very next season itself.
somehow its like the uefa experts never thought of that before (the champion not finshing in champs lg spot).

free transfers.. ledley and saha!
harry not gonna give saha time? while ledley already got a decade in the sick bay. :(

Tottenham Hotspur: Alnwick, Ben; Jansson, Oscar; King, Ledley; Lassen, Jesse; Nelsen, Ryan; Oyenuga, Kudus; Ranieri, Mirko; Saha, Louis

Spurslover
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
somehow its like the uefa experts never thought of that before (the champion not finshing in champs lg spot).

Bro,

Since the so-called expert didn't thought of it. They should've followed FIFA's directory, not set their own. The problem is really about big $$$ clubs get their way while teams that worked hard to reach their dream were sent into a 2nd tier competition that will crash them the following season.

Let's hope MP can do something, as he promised when he was chasing for UEFA President, to help Spurs, to close the gap between the big $$$ clubs and the chasing pack.

Spurslover
14-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Thank you Harry for the 4 great years, although I am not too happy about you being sucked into the England Manager saga, but you have brought us to greater heights especially during our UCL games.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1099976/tottenham-confirm-harry-redknapp-exit?cc=4716

Harry seems to try to do a Rooney, but things didn't go his way. I think he has made a bad decision by getting sucked into the England Manager saga that caused us third place. Now he engaged Rooney's agent, another mistake, to discuss his contract after being dumped and totally discarded by the FA.

All the best to Harry. We really enjoyed these 4 great years and we hope you will make the right decision on your future endeavours.

COMON YOU HARRY!!!
THANK YOU HARRY!!!

Castrol
14-06-2012, 09:38 PM
All the best to Harry. We really enjoyed these 4 great years and we hope you will make the right decision on your future endeavours.

COMON YOU HARRY!!!
THANK YOU HARRY!!!

yes thanks harry for the good times, but bro, also thanks to harry, spurs may get moyes! :eek::confused::eek:

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0501/davidmoyesharryredknapp2012_275x155.jpg
Harry Redknapp's departure could see David Moyes targeted by Spurs

Spurslover
16-06-2012, 08:44 PM
http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0501/davidmoyesharryredknapp2012_275x155.jpg
Harry Redknapp's departure could see David Moyes targeted by Spurs

Moyes...:rolleyes:

Pep... Maybe...:D

DoNotDisturb
19-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome to White Hart Lane!

http://vari.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/newspurslogo.jpg

Premiership Champions (Old Division 1): 1950-1951, 1960-1961
FA Cup Winners: 1901 1921 1961 1962 1967 1981 1982 1991
League Cup Winners: 1971 1973 1999
Charity Shield Winners: 1920-1921, 1951-1952, 1961-1962, 1962-1963, 1967-1968, 1981-1982, 1991-1992
European Cup Winners Cup Winners: 1963
UEFA Cup Winners: 1972 1984
Division 1 Champions (Old Division 2): 1920 1950

Do Not Disturb here

Castrol
17-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Moyes...:rolleyes:

Pep... Maybe...:D

well bro beyond our foresight and foreskin.. we used to make fun of him, we used to ridicule him, we used to love to hate him, now we'll have to depend on him.. :D

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0220/andrevillas-boas20120220_275x155.jpg
AVB: New Spurs boss

Spurslover
22-07-2012, 08:21 PM
well bro beyond our foresight and foreskin.. we used to make fun of him, we used to ridicule him, we used to love to hate him, now we'll have to depend on him.. :D

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0220/andrevillas-boas20120220_275x155.jpg
AVB: New Spurs boss

Hopefully, he has learnt his lesson in Chelski and Spurs could benefit from it.

Modric wants out. Let him go, but there's a price to pay, not to let go too easily.

Castrol
24-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Hopefully, he has learnt his lesson in Chelski and Spurs could benefit from it.

Modric wants out. Let him go, but there's a price to pay, not to let go too easily.

if a star studded team like chelski is too much for avb, then maybe spurs is workable to him. i hope he will continue the attacking football spurs play.

better release the golden boy asap lah, with the money still got time to sign a replacement.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0722/lukamodricrafaelvandervaartcelebtottenham_576x324. jpg
Tottenham Hotspur's Rafael van der Vaart is hopeful of a positive conclusion regarding Luka Modric's future in the coming days

Castrol
30-07-2012, 04:00 PM
going.. going.. "real"ly going? :D

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2011/0828/lukamodricback20110828_576x324.jpg

Spurslover
31-07-2012, 08:23 PM
going.. going.. "real"ly going? :D

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2011/0828/lukamodricback20110828_576x324.jpg

He only has himself to blame for being Berbatov 2, but didn't get the desired result. He is a great player and can be a Spurs legend if only he realised how good Spurs has treated him even after last year's bad experience. We could juz "cold-storage" him and buy someone else. Hope he wakes up from his dreamland & stop being played by clubs that doesn't think too much about him.

Spurslover
08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1130680/real-madrid-issue-€30m-ultimatum-for-modric?cc=4716

Real issued ultimatum offer for Modric. I'll sell Modric if I'm DL. With the Euro financial problem it'll hit the clubs sooner or later. I agreed with Wenger on that. Spain is in big problem and I believe that transferring an arrogant player to such a place will teach him a big lesson when the financial crisis hit Real and he is left without a club willing to pay his big pay-cheque then he'll come crawling back and begged.

Castrol
10-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Real issued ultimatum offer for Modric. I'll sell Modric if I'm DL. With the Euro financial problem it'll hit the clubs sooner or later. I agreed with Wenger on that. Spain is in big problem and I believe that transferring an arrogant player to such a place will teach him a big lesson when the financial crisis hit Real and he is left without a club willing to pay his big pay-cheque then he'll come crawling back and begged.

yes spurs should let him go already.. epl season starting soon, is there still time to hold out for higher fee? :D

Spurslover
10-08-2012, 08:00 PM
yes spurs should let him go already.. epl season starting soon, is there still time to hold out for higher fee? :D

In time of fear be greedy, in time of greed be fearful.

When DL gets greedy, we should be fearful as we may have another disaster start to the season like last season when Chelski came calling for Modric.

Only when other teams fear us becoz of Modric, then we can be greedy.

DL, you are doing a HR here, being greedy at the wrong time.

Hopefully, we can get things right with 8 more days to go.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
18-08-2012, 08:13 PM
St James Park for the start of the season.

Just hope that the manager and players are up to the task.

Castrol
22-08-2012, 10:33 AM
St James Park for the start of the season.

Just hope that the manager and players are up to the task.

newcastle 2 spurs 1

ben arfa was everywhere including defence in the game, what a player!
not a bad outing for spurs, newcastle is maintaining the safety style from last season.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0818/hatembenarfanewcastleceleb20120816_350x197.jpg
Hatem Ben Arfa celebrates after winning and converting the penalty that proved to be Newcastle's winning goal

sold to spurs - adebayor! :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0813/emmanueladebayor20111222_576x324.jpg
Tottenham Hotspur have signed Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who scored 17 goals while on loan at White Hart Lane last season

Spurslover
22-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I am sadden by the news below:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1138790/tottenham-accept-qpr-bid-for-defender-michael-dawson?cc=4716

Michael Dawson, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! All the best!

We sold him to QPR, let's hope QPR won't be the team that comes back to haunt us.

Ade is useful to us as we were toothless in attack against Newcastle, although we had a few chances, but we are not really penetrative enough.

Hopefully, everything turns out well.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!;)

Castrol
28-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Michael Dawson, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! All the best!

sad to see a great player go too, i would have him in defence over gallas. dawson is the john terry type, superb in the air.

spurs 1 wba 1

wba popped it late but spurs also didnt take the lead much earlier lah.
morrison and lukaku had a splendid game.
i am not sure if our spurs stars are having off days or avb should never have left portugal. :(

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0825/morrisonceleb20120825_350x197.jpg
James Morrison is mobbed by his team mates after his late equaliser

Castrol
31-08-2012, 12:39 PM
deal for defoe!
this sat 10pm - white hart lane - spurs vs norwich
buy spore pools 1.90 give 1.5 ball for free beer! :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0830/jermaindefoe_576x324.jpg
Defoe signs new Spurs deal

Spurslover
01-09-2012, 07:57 PM
deal for defoe!
this sat 10pm - white hart lane - spurs vs norwich
buy spore pools 1.90 give 1.5 ball for free beer! :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0830/jermaindefoe_576x324.jpg
Defoe signs new Spurs deal

Bro,

We lost VDV. I'm still not sure about AVB's strategy or plan yet. He has yet to convince me with his substitution. Huddlestone is the only available creative midfield player left, but he does not has enuff game time.

I hope he is not Juan De Ramos II.:(

COMON YOU SPURS!!!:confused:

deheasammy
01-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Spurs looking good this season

Spurslover
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Spurs looking good this season

Bro,

Looks can be deceiving. There's no penetration with AVB's starting line-up. Defoe needs someone tall to get the ball to him. We have wingers for what if we don't have header of the ball?:confused:

Spurslover
02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
AVB must know that we are playing in the EPL, not Europe, not UCL yet. EPL teams are playing big defenders and strikers, especially teams like Norwich, West Ham and etc...

I have a few questions for AVB:
1) How come we play Gallas in defence? He has a torrid time trying to cope with big players. He is already unable to cope with West Brom strikers.
2) How come he didn't play Dawson after making him club captain? Is he worried about his Chelski experience with Lampard and/or Terry repeating?
3) How come he is still sticking to his european style starting line-up in EPL? West Brom clearly showed him that he is wrong with his strategy.
4) How come Defoe is leading the strikeforce? How can Defoe win headers against big tall defenders? Did he think about this?
5) Why did Spurs sign Ade? So that he can sit on the bench? How come when Ade comes in he is not playing in front of Defoe? This type of partnership will be successful as Defoe can sneak in score goals while attention is on Ade. Then why play Ade if he is not trying to maximize Ade's size?
6) Why do we play with wingers without tall strikers? How come Harry Kane is on loan when we clearly need him as Ade's replacement?
7) Wingers supposed to be stationed at the wings, right? How come Bale is always roaming into the centre to make the game narrow? Didn't he see what went wrong to Spurs last season when Bale starts to roam into the middle?
8) Is there any discipline within the defence? If there is, I don't understand our conceding of goals late in the game.
9) Is there any shooting practice? We wasted a few chances in the West Brom game. We didn't bother Ruddy in the Norwich game.
10) Why do we sit back after scoring 1 goal? Are we better attacking side or defending side?
11) Are we going to play like that against the big boys? They are lined up soon.

I think he doesn't look at the opposing team, he just play how he wants to play without thinking about the players' strength and weakness.

We are really seeing a Juan De Ramos II here.

Castrol
03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I hope he is not Juan De Ramos II.:(

ramos II! :eek:

AVB must know that we are playing in the EPL, not Europe, not UCL yet. EPL teams are playing big defenders and strikers, especially teams like Norwich, West Ham and etc...

I have a few questions for AVB:
1) How come we play Gallas in defence? He has a torrid time trying to cope with big players. He is already unable to cope with West Brom strikers.
2) How come he didn't play Dawson after making him club captain? Is he worried about his Chelski experience with Lampard and/or Terry repeating?
3) How come he is still sticking to his european style starting line-up in EPL? West Brom clearly showed him that he is wrong with his strategy.
4) How come Defoe is leading the strikeforce? How can Defoe win headers against big tall defenders? Did he think about this?
5) Why did Spurs sign Ade? So that he can sit on the bench? How come when Ade comes in he is not playing in front of Defoe? This type of partnership will be successful as Defoe can sneak in score goals while attention is on Ade. Then why play Ade if he is not trying to maximize Ade's size?
6) Why do we play with wingers without tall strikers? How come Harry Kane is on loan when we clearly need him as Ade's replacement?
7) Wingers supposed to be stationed at the wings, right? How come Bale is always roaming into the centre to make the game narrow? Didn't he see what went wrong to Spurs last season when Bale starts to roam into the middle?
8) Is there any discipline within the defence? If there is, I don't understand our conceding of goals late in the game.
9) Is there any shooting practice? We wasted a few chances in the West Brom game. We didn't bother Ruddy in the Norwich game.
10) Why do we sit back after scoring 1 goal? Are we better attacking side or defending side?
11) Are we going to play like that against the big boys? They are lined up soon.

I think he doesn't look at the opposing team, he just play how he wants to play without thinking about the players' strength and weakness.

We are really seeing a Juan De Ramos II here.

bro those are 11 good questions.
yes we are still seeing bale straying so far away from the wings, and bale playing right and lennon playing left... fucks.. is it producing results during practice or what??

i remember the inter game where bale totally owned maicon on the left flank. bale is not vdv or modric, he is the greatest winger in the world now! :D

anyway the 1-1 draw with hughton's norwich has nothing much to show in terms of attacking football. sandro showed some flair but he was simply alone in that department. i am not sure if avb will outlast rodgers, i read he is trying to bring in owen..

come on you spurs! come out and play!

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0901/avbandchrishughton20120901_350x197.jpg
Andre Villas-Boas and Chris Hughton share a joke before the match

Spurslover
03-09-2012, 08:10 PM
ramos II! :eek:

bro those are 11 good questions.
yes we are still seeing bale straying so far away from the wings, and bale playing right and lennon playing left... fucks.. is it producing results during practice or what??

i remember the inter game where bale totally owned maicon on the left flank. bale is not vdv or modric, he is the greatest winger in the world now! :D

Well said, Bro. Bale is still living in his dream that he is the best midfielder around. The fact is his vision to pass from wing to wing is there, but he doesn't pass penetratively in the middle. He rules the left wing, but he sucks in the middle by trying to dribble too much.

anyway the 1-1 draw with hughton's norwich has nothing much to show in terms of attacking football. sandro showed some flair but he was simply alone in that department. i am not sure if avb will outlast rodgers, i read he is trying to bring in owen..

come on you spurs! come out and play!

Sandro was good, but Livermore sucks. He juz lost in action, yet Sandro is substituted. Livermore fouls poorly and pass like dung (not Dunga). Really look forward to Scotty Parkergetting back into the action as Livermore didn't run into space like Scotty or Sandro have. The idea of 2 Defensive Midfielder is to have 1 carry on attacking while the other cover the back, but Livermore just sits high up when Sandro is pushing forward. And when he push forward, Sandro cover for him.

AVB has no plot, no plan. The players have no confidence, no direction and no creativity at all. Look at Ade's body language during the game and you can sense something not right within the camp.

WAKE UP AVB...:mad:

Castrol
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Sandro was good, but Livermore sucks. He juz lost in action, yet Sandro is substituted. Livermore fouls poorly and pass like dung (not Dunga). Really look forward to Scotty Parkergetting back into the action as Livermore didn't run into space like Scotty or Sandro have. The idea of 2 Defensive Midfielder is to have 1 carry on attacking while the other cover the back, but Livermore just sits high up when Sandro is pushing forward. And when he push forward, Sandro cover for him.

AVB has no plot, no plan. The players have no confidence, no direction and no creativity at all. Look at Ade's body language during the game and you can sense something not right within the camp.

WAKE UP AVB...:mad:

bro loan or sell livermore to liverpool better lah.. when is scotty coming back?
roman chelski should be laughing at spurs now.. :(

this sunday away game to reading, do or die avb! :D

Spurslover
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
bro loan or sell livermore to liverpool better lah.. when is scotty coming back?

Probably end September for Scotty. Livermore played well last year, but it is evident that when he is automatically chosen, he play phantom from time to time.

roman chelski should be laughing at spurs now.. :(

Well, he has the right to do so as DL is not smart enough find a competent replacement before sacking HR, whom has done well for the past few seasons.

this sunday away game to reading, do or die avb! :D

AVB needs to learn how to read 1st before facing Reading. If not he will be read all over the headlines.

My guess is that he should illiterate again.:(

Castrol
06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
AVB needs to learn how to read 1st before facing Reading. If not he will be read all over the headlines.

My guess is that he should illiterate again.:(

hahaha.. i cant take it.. :D

ok ex wonderful left back and beloved spurs boy hughton has spoken:
espn
Chris Hughton has urged Tottenham's disgruntled fans to give new boss Andre Villas-Boas a fair crack of the whip before they turn on his new-look side.

The jeers rang around White Hart Lane as Hughton's Norwich team claimed a deserved point in a 1-1 draw against a rapidly reassembled Spurs team on Saturday, with the club's long standing former player and coach calling for calm as a storm begins to develop.

"This is certainly not the moment to start questioning what the new manager is doing," insists Hughton, who spent more than two decades as a player and coach at Tottenham. "The club have decided to change direction with a new manager and that man has to be given time by the supporters to put his ideas into place.

:D
Bacary Sagna: "At Arsenal, you return from vacation, you're preparing, you see two players leave the club."

Spurslover
06-09-2012, 08:05 PM
hahaha.. i cant take it.. :D

ok ex wonderful left back and beloved spurs boy hughton has spoken:
espn
Chris Hughton has urged Tottenham's disgruntled fans to give new boss Andre Villas-Boas a fair crack of the whip before they turn on his new-look side.

The jeers rang around White Hart Lane as Hughton's Norwich team claimed a deserved point in a 1-1 draw against a rapidly reassembled Spurs team on Saturday, with the club's long standing former player and coach calling for calm as a storm begins to develop.

"This is certainly not the moment to start questioning what the new manager is doing," insists Hughton, who spent more than two decades as a player and coach at Tottenham. "The club have decided to change direction with a new manager and that man has to be given time by the supporters to put his ideas into place.

Bro,

I agree with Chris, but the manager must manage the change with the reality of the on-going games, that's why he is the manager. If he can't manage, he shouldn't be the manager.

Castrol
17-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Bro,

I agree with Chris, but the manager must manage the change with the reality of the on-going games, that's why he is the manager. If he can't manage, he shouldn't be the manager.

readed 1 spurs 3
bro i dont think spurs played well, but the 3 fucking pts are vital.
now liverpool have more problems than spurs.. :D

i can only say again
defoe for england!

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0916/jermaindefoegroupcelebvreading20120916_576x324.jpg
Defoe fires Tottenham to victory
Jermain Defoe hit a brace either side of a Gareth Bale strike as Spurs beat Reading 3-1 to claim their first win under Andre Villas-Boas

Castrol
20-09-2012, 09:26 AM
the new no.11 :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0916/garethbaleceleb20120916_576x324.jpg
Bale fully committed to Tottenham
Gareth Bale has insisted leaving Tottenham has not crossed his mind despite being linked with a move away to the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid

Castrol
24-09-2012, 09:16 AM
spurs 2 qpr 1

quickfire defoe!
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0923/jermaindefoeceleb20120923_640x360.jpg
Jermain Defoe scored his sixth goal of the season as Tottenham came from behind to beat QPR and register their first home win under Andre Villas-Boas

Castrol
30-09-2012, 09:45 AM
man utd 2 spurs 3
23 years of hurt finally.. thank you avb.
now please excuse me, my tears of joy is overwhelming me.. :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/0929/avbcrazyceleb20120929_576x324.jpg
Spurs won at Man Utd for the first time in 23 years with a thrilling 3-2 victory

Castrol
08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
and spurs go marching on..

spurs 2 villa 0

bro spurslover, where are you?
where are our sbf spurs fans? are you not entertained? :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/1007/aaronlennontottenhamgoalvsastonvilla20121007_576x3 24.jpg
Hugo Lloris was a spectator for most of his Premier League debut as goals from Steven Caulker and Aaron Lennon gave Tottenham victory over Aston Villa

Castrol
22-10-2012, 03:53 PM
spurs 2 chelski 4

oh gallas.. you scored 1 and created 3 for the blues..
and walker.. you so tall and mata so short, but david knocked down goliath anyway. :D

the flair from mata did it for spurs this time, and he is having trouble getting a 1st 11 place in the spanish national team.

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/1020/juanmatathirdgoal20121020_576x324.jpg
Juan Mata struck twice in three second-half minutes as Chelsea came from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-2 at White Hart Lane

Castrol
29-10-2012, 12:05 PM
soton 1 spurs 2

what is a bale of gold worth now? 60m pounds according to levy, any "real" taker? :D

http://assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2012/1028/garethbalecelebtottenhamvsouthampton20121028_576x3 24.jpg
Gareth Bale returned to haunt his former employers as Tottenham held on to win 2-1 at Southampton, Clint Dempsey scoring what proved to be Spurs' winner before half time

Spurslover
13-12-2012, 11:31 PM
6 losses already, 3 more to equal last year's total no of losses with 22 more games to play, i.e. Win 6-7 matches before losing 1.

Hmm...:rolleyes:

Realistically, NO WAY!!! It's not that I have no confidence in Spurs, but to put the record straight, I DOUBT AVB's ability.

I think we will lose 4th as well this season, maybe 6th too.:mad:

Sad...

Spurslover
04-05-2013, 08:29 PM
4 more games. Spurs have themselves to blame for blowing away chances to stretch the lead. So much have been said about the outstanding streak, but a season is 38 games and not 30 games. Wins against Man U, Man C and Arsenal in this season must be capped with a win at Stamford Bridge, which shows how important is this match.

Chelski owe us this match as they win the UCL last season and gotten a back door to this year's UCL only to get into UEL final. So do they deserve UCL or UEL this season? They are in this season's UEL final didn't they? This only shows that they don't deserve the back door entrance.

Yet Spurs cannot wait for Chelski to help, we can only help ourselves, but if we defend like the last few games, we are a goner.

Hope that the players rise from last year's painful experience!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

mr_missile
06-05-2013, 10:50 AM
4 more games. Spurs have themselves to blame for blowing away chances to stretch the lead. So much have been said about the outstanding streak, but a season is 38 games and not 30 games. Wins against Man U, Man C and Arsenal in this season must be capped with a win at Stamford Bridge, which shows how important is this match.

Yet Spurs cannot wait for Chelski to help, we can only help ourselves, but if we defend like the last few games, we are a goner.

Hope that the players rise from last year's painful experience!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

sorry bro, united played very poorly last nite and lost to chelski.

hope that u guys win on weds!

archie23
06-05-2013, 11:38 AM
RVP put water or not? Helping his former club by not scoring so arse can secure fourth.

Spurslover
06-05-2013, 08:05 PM
sorry bro, united played very poorly last nite and lost to chelski.

hope that u guys win on weds!

Bro

We have only ourselves to blame for blowing away the lead, which was 10 last year and 7 this year. We defeated Man C for our own target and in the end allowed Man U to play to a draw with Gooners and lost to Chelski. From my memory, Man U has never helped Spurs in anyway before. So it is our own fault to lose our lead knowing that we need wins against tough teams.

Thanks Bro for your support. Somehow or rather, it seems like a conspiracy against Spurs when teams like Arsenal, Chelski, Man U and Man C seems to get the refreeing decisions when it matters even if those decisions are glaringly wrong.

I understand 1 more top four competitors will encourage buying of star players, which in turn helps such teams to challenge for the title. However, it is sad if EPL top four is a predetermined top four. In my own opinion, Man C, Chelski and Arsenal doesn't have the consistency they used to have, hence, they do not deserve to be in UCL especially Chelski and Arsenal.

On the other hand, Spurs didn't treasure their chances too, so it is only right that we have to slog it out for our dream. Hope that we win at Stamford Bridge this time round.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!:)

mr_missile
08-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Bro

We have only ourselves to blame for blowing away the lead, which was 10 last year and 7 this year. We defeated Man C for our own target and in the end allowed Man U to play to a draw with Gooners and lost to Chelski. From my memory, Man U has never helped Spurs in anyway before. So it is our own fault to lose our lead knowing that we need wins against tough teams.

Thanks Bro for your support. Somehow or rather, it seems like a conspiracy against Spurs when teams like Arsenal, Chelski, Man U and Man C seems to get the refreeing decisions when it matters even if those decisions are glaringly wrong.

I understand 1 more top four competitors will encourage buying of star players, which in turn helps such teams to challenge for the title. However, it is sad if EPL top four is a predetermined top four. In my own opinion, Man C, Chelski and Arsenal doesn't have the consistency they used to have, hence, they do not deserve to be in UCL especially Chelski and Arsenal.

On the other hand, Spurs didn't treasure their chances too, so it is only right that we have to slog it out for our dream. Hope that we win at Stamford Bridge this time round.

bro, i believe united could and would have done better against the gunners and chelski had we not won the title already.

when i first saw the fixtures at the start of the league, i thought :"shit! what a tough run in. better not depend on these 2 games to win the title!"

and then u guys beat city and allowed united to secure the title early. united really took their feet off the gas after that. no motivation to play hard against them liao. can see from the body language of the players.

but i see the desire in spurs' players. i really hope spurs make it this year. good luck and c'mon you spurs tonite!

Spurslover
09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
bro, i believe united could and would have done better against the gunners and chelski had we not won the title already.

when i first saw the fixtures at the start of the league, i thought :"shit! what a tough run in. better not depend on these 2 games to win the title!"

and then u guys beat city and allowed united to secure the title early. united really took their feet off the gas after that. no motivation to play hard against them liao. can see from the body language of the players.

but i see the desire in spurs' players. i really hope spurs make it this year. good luck and c'mon you spurs tonite!

Thanks Bro

I think if we can't rely on the top guns, we have to rely on the relegation fighters and ourselves after this morning's draw with Chelski.

It seems like Chelski will escape again by qualifying as Aston Villa and Everton have nothing to play for already. The current hope is that Wigan and Newcastle can make a stand for themselves and fight for their right to stay in the EPL.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

mr_missile
10-05-2013, 08:50 AM
It seems like Chelski will escape again by qualifying as Aston Villa and Everton have nothing to play for already. The current hope is that Wigan and Newcastle can make a stand for themselves and fight for their right to stay in the EPL.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

bro, looking at the remaining 2 fixtures, spurs still has a fighting chance :

this weekend :

villa vs chelski : villa are on 40 pts but still not quite safe from relegation. they will have to gain something from this fixture or risk everything going into the last game at wigan who will be fighting for the premier league lives then. but then again, if wigan loses to arsenal this weekend, chances are they will be relegated.

arsenal vs wigan : a must-not-lose game for wigan and a must win game for arsenal.

stoke vs spurs : stoke is safe and nothing much to play for. spurs should win here.

i predict a draw for chelsea, win for arsenal and win for spurs this weekend and setting up a grandstand finish next week. c'mon u spurs. :)

Spurslover
14-05-2013, 08:44 PM
bro, looking at the remaining 2 fixtures, spurs still has a fighting chance :

this weekend :

villa vs chelski : villa are on 40 pts but still not quite safe from relegation. they will have to gain something from this fixture or risk everything going into the last game at wigan who will be fighting for the premier league lives then. but then again, if wigan loses to arsenal this weekend, chances are they will be relegated.

arsenal vs wigan : a must-not-lose game for wigan and a must win game for arsenal.

stoke vs spurs : stoke is safe and nothing much to play for. spurs should win here.

i predict a draw for chelsea, win for arsenal and win for spurs this weekend and setting up a grandstand finish next week. c'mon u spurs. :)

Good Try Bro

Chelski won, Spurs won. Hopefully, Wigan win tonight. As Newcastle is safe already and nothing to play for.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Castrol
15-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Good Try Bro

Chelski won, Spurs won. Hopefully, Wigan win tonight. As Newcastle is safe already and nothing to play for.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

unfortunately, our FA cup winner kanna thrashed... :(

Castrol
15-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Good Try Bro

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

mr_missile
15-05-2013, 02:36 PM

all down to the last game liao.

newcastle vs arsenal : wigan has been relegated so newcastle safe. will newcastle's players be thinking of a summer by the beach already and let arsenal steamroll them?

spurs vs sunderland : sunderland also safe now. spurs should have no problems winning this at white hart lane. then all eyes will be on the newcastle vs arsenal game.....

good luck you spurs!

Spurslover
13-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Spurs will not even qualify for UEL if they carry on in this manner, i.e. selling quality players (berbatov, modric, bale...), buying foolishly, playing like shit, and big mouthing their potential. :mad:

Spurslover
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Liverpool deserves the win, but sorry Liverpool fans, IMHO, they may not be champion this year, Man City is looking strong and Chelsea may re-emerge. Hopefully, Liverpool can proof me wrong.

As for Spurs, it is time to recollect this idiotic season. We've done so well, yet so badly. We done well to make a lot of money through the sales of Bale, but that did not bail us out. We bought so many players that did not have the mental strength to pull us through bad times, yet they did not give up at times.

IMHO, we need changes, be it with Sherwood or whoever the manager. AVB brought us the technical way of scoring points, now we need to add the Spurs way of winning matches.

Allow me to voice my opinion about the team this season:

Goalkeeper
Are we going to strengthen this department because Loris needs capable back up?
Friedel is getting on age.
Gomes already in cold storage for so long.

Defence
Buy quality defenders, we can see lose out on pace, reading of the game and making too many mistakes.
Dawson - lost out in pace.
Kaboul - injured for too long, lost touch of the game.
Chiriches - gotten turn upside down and downside up.
Vertonghen - best so far, but far from best, forget changing club Vertongen, you fit well at Spurs, but you need to take whatever position the coach throw you, you are a player, your job is to play for the team!
Rose - didn't rise to the occasion, that mean he "rose" last season, can't cross, can't out run defenders, worst still can't defend. Wake up Rose! Rise to every situation! Not occasion!
Naughton - incapable of defending, unable to hold the front as attacking wing back, wake up Naughton! This is EPL, no more reserve matches. You need to up your game, boy!
Walker - Too bothered with his fame from two years ago. Wake up Walker! You cannot keep depending on your speed when it comes to defending. You can depend on your speed during attack though.
This is how bad the defend is to me. Play 3 centre-back with wingers that can defend.

Midfield
Eriksen - He stand out as the player of Spurs' lousy season, but that doesn't mean anything becoz Spurs has a bad season.
Paulinho - Good player, but went missing in the middle of the game when going gets tough. He needs to get his toughness going.
Townsend - Fluke last season, he is no Bale, he can't bail Spurs out. He cuts in too often.
Lennon - I like him, but without a shining Walker, he is no armour. He is not shouldering anything much without surrounding players supporting him.
Sandro - I like him as well, but again too inconsistent and injured too often.
Dembele - To me this guy sucks big time!!! Hold on to the ball too long for an attacking midfielder, plays more like a defensive midfielder forward yet can't defend properly, no speed, lack of accuracy in shooting!!! Not scoring enough for an attacking midfielder, belongs in Fulham, another London club, not at the Lane.
Chadli - He can play, but no mental strength and probably no too intelligent too, not enough speed too.
Lamela - So much hype about him, but he doesn't have the strength and skill at the wing as Gutiérrez, doesn't have mental strengthen of Coloccini, doesn't possess the speed and skill of Agüero, doesn't have the gut and grit of Tevez. Is he really from Argentina and that good?
Bentaleb - He has done well, but not enough, hopefully, he can improve next season.
Capoue - Talk too much, does so little except for the first couple of matches, thereafter, head and ego swell too much.
Sigurdsson - Another spark besides Eriksen, but also cuts in too much, unable to wing play.
Hopefully, we add wing players and sell some players that can pursue an attacking course when needed and defend when required. Play 3 central midfielders, 1 attacking, 2 defending to cover the wingers/wingbacks.

Striker
Adebayor - Is he able to be there again next season?! I am not too sure.
Soldado - Good player with good touches, it is so evident in his play, but too few goals, he is a 2nd striker that runs in to pick up pieces, to play him as a lone striker is truly a big mistake.
Kane - Play Kane with Soldado, Kane chase the ball down and head the ball down for Soldado, whom foot work can free anyone or score on his own.
Buy 2 more strikers, Demba Ba is dropping down the packing order at Chelski (good buy!!!) and Hernández (great buy!!!) is unsettled at Man Utd. These 2 players are mentally strong and are good partners for Soldado and Kane. Once gotten either of these two, can release Adebayor, he is too inconsistent already.

Correct me if I am wrong. I didn't record we score any from corners with so many big players, yet we have so many corners.

Spurslover
09-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Cazorla open to Arsenal exit: We lack a winning mentality

Talking about winning mentality. I have been stressing that Spurs needed that since Harry Redknapp days.:mad:

We should buy Cazorla as he has winning mentality, buy Demba Ba (look at how he gets Chelski to semis of UCL).

Daniel Levy, prove to us you have the type of bargain power that can get Spurs somewhere. Start winning silverware then you can talk about more profit, look at Man U, Daniel.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
12-04-2014, 11:11 PM
What a great 5-1 won over Sunderland. Bragging again...:confused:

Dear Daniel Levy
Look at the first 15mins against WBA. Pathetic. Spurs players always starts slow this season. Do they realise that? or They simply didn't want to start? So if they are not keen to start, then they do not deserve to be in the starting 11!

No manager or coaching staff have address this yet. Are they really that poor with statistics or mathematics? or Are they blind or what?!

I have never seen a team that claimed to be challenger for the title played that badly. No team that are challenging for the title or going for top 4 will allow WBA to do that to them. No disrepect to WBA. WBA played well, they hassle Spurs, which no Spurs manager is able to pick up that type of skills from Spurs players.

Are Spurs players whinners or winners? Whinners, to me.
Are Spurs players going for the crown or clowning around? Clowning around, to me.
Do SPurs have good enough players? Yes, by their reputation. No, from performance in all the matches so far.

DISAPPOINTED!

My Dear Tottenham Hotspurs Chairman
You cannot blame Spurs fans for getting on your back. Your picks of managers and your constant cum instant changing of managers at will has been hurting us. We spend money to buy the rights to watch games, fans spent money to buy ticket. It is those 40,000+ fans that you want to build a stadium for.

With such players and play, you will lose more fans as they are tired of your incapability as a chairman to bring in good managers and have faith in them to build and lead a team to challenge for something becoz you are into buying and selling players. So why build the stadium? It may not be full afterall.

Disappoined Spurs supporter. (Do you really care if fans are disappointed, Daniel?)

Spurslover
14-04-2014, 08:53 PM
3-3 against WBA is not about great recovery, it is about the soft early goals conceded, the job was made harder having to chase the game so early. Resilient is nowhere to be found at the first half, it took too long to draw level. Full credit to WBA making it difficult for Spurs.

Spurs players do not use their brains to outwit the opposition. Good players, maybe, but definitely not mentally strong and smart players. It is time to look at next season, stop dreaming about UCL, don't even think about UEL. Think rebuild.

Dear Daniel Levy

I really hope you can read about this. Let the football people do the football job. Your job is to make sure that the football club makes profit, not by selling players, but by helping the manager build a promising 1st team (25 players) and an academy that can provide seemless supply of good youth players. Thereafter, win local and europe trophies, sell merchandise like never before, and reap in profits. Hope you know what to do.

Spurslover
24-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Moyes sacked by MU... Hmmm...:rolleyes:... Will DL go for Moyes?

Frankly speaking Moyes wasted his effort after spending so many years building Everton by choosing MU. He has everything to lose by going there. 1st of all he inherited a Championship side, 2ndly the players are not going to listen to an ex-Everton manager, they rather listen to Riggs (sorry MU fans, but I've to say this, MU players "dog eyes see people low"). 3rdly, MU and Everton is different type of clubs, MU can spend while Everton build on integrity and teamwork to win. 4thly, the players are under AF for too long to be able to accept Moyes. Lastly, the way MU sacked him, no class and no guts. Tell him straight in the face instead of letting the media break the news to him. Maybe too long never sack manager already, doesn't know how to show respect to a human being.

To DL,
Spurs is different. Spurs' players need the whip and playing with integrity and grit is what is missing in Spurs this season. Moreover, Everton survived on a tini mini budget season in season out and they make huge profit from sales of Rooney to MU (this is something of DL's taste bud). If you want Moyes, you need to give him time, he'll deliver.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

SnowLeopards
24-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Good job mate. Keep the balling rolling. Feels good to see your contributions to this thread. :)

Spurs indeed have spent loads of cash on players. Good luck for the next season. ;)

Yeah, I could not agree with you more on the topic of David Moyes. Be it Manchester United or Cardiff City, all managers deserves respect. It was so obvious the United players played like a bunch of pussies. :eek:

Pierre.

sean_j
13-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Helo snow ...u seem to be every where...lol..DL sounded out rafa benitez...wld he leave napoli?wld make the bpl very intresting. spurs players need a kick up thier backsides..so much quality and they play like a bunch of clowns.

Hurricane88
12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
New thread...WORLD CUP 2014...here

please support...:)

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=454164

Johnbass
01-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Lai predict scores leh...

Chelsea vs Tottenham
Kick-off - Wednesday, 3 Dec @ 3.45am local SGP time...

Chel 1
Spurs 0

Johnbass
05-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Lai predict scores leh...

Tottenham 2 - Crystal Palace 1

Enomads
10-12-2014, 03:48 AM
Not much of a spurs fan here it seems haha. Sadly been one since 1988

Spurslover
20-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Not much of a spurs fan here it seems haha. Sadly been one since 1988

im 1 of them here. Haven't been to this thread for a long time...

Again watching a bunch of whimp players in Spurs. Just forget about UEL. Concentrate on winning something local. It has been too long.

Comon You Spurs!!!:D

Spurslover
22-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Another unconvincing 2-1 win. Hopefully, someone rich enough comes in to buy Spurs. Need to change this bunch of players.

Comon You Spurs!!!:D

Spurslover
27-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Well Done Spurs!!!

Scored early! Played like sissy & concede early in the 2nd half to Leicester!

Really disappointing side! Forget it, get some valuable sleep than seeing the weaklings playing!:mad:

Spurslover
28-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Finally, a better performance against Man U. The best game Spurs has played this season.

Let's see what will happen in the next game. Getting back to being whimpers or another top performance against Chelski.

Spurslover
02-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Finally a performance that can let the fans be proud of, 5-3 win against Chelski.

However, defence is still leaky and Spurs players switching off too frequently.

Anyway, Kane single handedly brought Spurs back into the game. All credit to the lad. Just hope DL doesn't sell him.

Spurslover
12-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Lost to Crystal Palace only proves Spurs' Chelski win is a fluke.

The team is a fluke, the manager is a fluke, the referee is a fluke, everything is a fluke...

No urgency to close out the match after going into the lead.

Loris was stepped on by Gayle, no one saw that.

Very disappointed with the manager playing Dembele, he is a merry-go-round player. The team's play was slowed down by his type of play.

Very disappointed with Capoue, clearly no heart in his play, passing to Crystal Palace player very often. Why send on a def midfielder when you need a win.

Haizzz, Xiang

Castrol
25-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Lost to Crystal Palace only proves Spurs' Chelski win is a fluke.

The team is a fluke, the manager is a fluke, the referee is a fluke, everything is a fluke...

alan pardew seems to know just how to beat spurs.
won 2-1 with newcastle and then won with palace the same scoreline...

and spurs are now out of the FA cup... another roller coaster ride?

ANowhereMan
03-02-2015, 10:47 PM
WOW. never thought I'd find a spurs thread here!!!! am elated !!!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS !

/
Harry kane signed a 5 year contract. Hopefully he keeps his scoring boots throughout and we will definitely be champions !!
YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO

georgemagnum
07-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Steaming win!
Kane on a roll! :D

ANowhereMan
20-02-2015, 10:06 AM
1-1
sianz. .....

SnowLeopards
20-02-2015, 01:40 PM
I expected a much better performance from Tottenham since the match was played at White Hart Lane.

Due credit must be given to Fiorentina for a good match.

Sadly, Salah failed to make the most of several good opportunities.

Pierre.

Pip123
12-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Long time Spurs fan here. Visited White Hart Lane before for a match. Fantastic atmosphere :)

Pip123
12-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Long time Spurs fan here. Visited White Hart Lane before for a match. Fantastic atmosphere :)

Spurslover
02-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Get ready for another blow to Spurs when they play Man City tomorrow.

When will Spurs make the fans proud of them again? Looks like it'll be a long long time before we can be a top 4 calibre again. Since Harry Rednapp, no Spurs manager can do it.

The reason? Daniel Levy & his buyings!!! Haizzz...

SnowLeopards
02-05-2015, 01:04 PM
White Hart Lane: Fans are mad about Daniel Levy and the club's signings.

Emirates: Fans have given up hope on Arsene Wenger and his signings.

Anfield: Fans are losing patience with Ian Ayre and the signings.

Chelsea Fans: Every club which they had an owner like Roman Abramovich.

Pierre.

Spurslover
09-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Stoke 2-0 Spurs

How I hope Stoke thrash Spurs by 8 to 9 goals!!!

It's not that I no longer supports Spurs. It's just that these bunch of players do not belong to this club. These are individuals waiting to earn big $ after a couple of big seasons, then they'll be gone. It's a jumping board for them after what happened to Berbatov, Modric & Bale.

More such frustrating & disappointing seasons will continue if business people like Daniel Levy sticks their hands in buying of players. They destroy football clubs with business & with no passion for football they hurt football fans while earning millions from the fans.

Really hope someone rich enough & with football passion buy over Spurs & kick Daniel Levy out of Spurs forever. F U DANIEL LEVY!

Spurslover
10-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Watched QPR lost to Man C by 6 goals.

QPR's players' body language looked so familiar, looks like Spurs' players after conceding a goal, no fighting spirit & looking for someone else to blame for their misery. Sad to see QPR relegated, even more sad to see expensive Spurs players' body language so similar to a side relegated. Looks like next season may be the relegation battle for Spurs. :(

Spurslover
17-05-2016, 09:15 PM
A good season with a capitulating finish.

Chelski fans called Spurs chicken when Chelski draw with Spurs to allow Leicester win the title.

Arsenal fans were elated when they gotten news of Newcastle leading Spurs 3-1 on the final weekend.

What did the Spurs players do?! Those millionaire players that the fans supported allowed Spurs fans to be humiliated time & again.

Looking at the last 3 games of 2015-16 season do not auger well for next season. Good luck MP, you need it to prevent facing the sack with capitulating players.

komplaintking
15-09-2017, 04:38 PM
If man Utd doesn't exist in this world, I would be a die hard spurs fan! Regardless, my hatred for Arsenal is no less than a hardcore spurs fan! COYS!

Spurslover
02-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Tottenham Hotspurs has to start to win something this season.

Losing twice early in EPL does not auger well. Harry Kane looks like a deflated balloon until he was rested for Inter UCL game. He showed some hunger during Huddersfield game. This proves that he needs rest & be seated in some matches to bring back his hunger.

There is also a need for Spurs to bring in another striker in case Harry Kane is injured. Hope MP can see the need in the above points.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
09-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Inability to kill off opposite side has been Spurs’ trademark. MP should know. Spurs’ players looked like they wanted to fight & win something, but mentally no one is anywhere near, especially during crunch time.

Dier, Rose, Trippier, Lemela, Sissoko etc are not fighter when they are playing regularly in the first team. MP & DL must buy 1 true winner to bring winner’s mentality to the team. Looks like 2018/2019 season will be a chasing season & end the season empty handed.

sex crusader
10-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Too dependent on Kane ! Your manager is as arrogant as JM!:D I see Spurs as top 4 candidate!

Spurslover
11-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Too dependent on Kane ! Your manager is as arrogant as JM!:D I see Spurs as top 4 candidate!

Agreed that Spurs is too dependent on Kane!

Not so sure that MP is as arrogant as JM. I would like to think otherwise as he does not trash the media like JM. MP has potential to be a good manager that uses youth talent, but I’m not too sure about his title winning capability though.

Spurs is not TOP 4 ready, the last few seasons are mainly due to the TOP 4 not ready. Spurs were not even close enough as 2nd or 3rd. Each of the last few seasons, Spurs were there becoz Chelski, Man C, Man U, Arsenal & Liverpool have not fix their problems.

Chelski & Arsenal have found new managers, look at Chelski now, Arsenal is starting to click. Man C found themselves last season & Liverpool starting to showcase themselves too, although Man U is still work in progress.

I would at most say Spurs is work in progress until they have the winning mentality. Even if they win EPL this season, it is likely to be a flash in the pan, not good enough to maintain. Just look at 1st 5 EPL matches performance. WC2018 can only be an excuse becoz the players are not hungry enough for the title.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
11-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Please allow me to do a break down on those whom needs shaking up:

Harry Kane - Although he is a WC2018 golden boot winner, he hasn’t shown the hunger that gotten him his first EPL Golden boot. He is starting to recover, but not sure to what level.

Kieran Trippier - Wearing oversized media coverage. He is no David Beckham yet, to be frank, far from it. He should concentrate on getting himself to the next level & plant his foot on the ground

Eric Dier -He is ball watching too much, slow on the turn, inconsistent reading of danger signs etc. Good right foot yet too inconsistent. He has to get glory out of his mind, play like his first season fighting for every ball with correct decision.

Erik Lamella - Looks hungry now, but let him start in the first team for a few matches, you’ll see that he will be lost in the game.

Danny Rose - No longer the Rose that we saw after he came back from Sunderland loan spell, eager to proof himself. He still has to proof himself after Ben Davis has shown him that everyone is replaceable during Rose’s injury spell.

Dele Ali - No longer himself after he playing regular 1st team. I remembered how he played after he came back from loan spell, with zest & creativity. Now, disappear too frequently in matches.

Hugo Loris - World class goalkeeper? Maybe. Just look at the bad decisions he made and cost Spurs clean sheets. He is a very good goalkeeper, I agree, but the mistakes take away the words World Class”. Winning the World Cup does not mean the world belongs to you, Loris, drink driving is one of your worst decision making.

Mariciou Pochettino - Please remember that you are only as good as your last performance. In your case, winning a real title. Spurs has given you a platform, the fans has given you the support & time, it is time for you to get the players to perform. Please don’t let us down.

Lastly
Daniel Levy - You have not delivered the new stadium on time. Please buy a player with winning mentality & experience. This can help to boost the team’s fighting spirit. Please also get a top sports psychologist to prep the players. Don’t disappoint the fans as they’ll be the ones filling your new delayed stadium!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
22-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Spurs look so ordinary last weekend, although beating West Ham away. West Ham won a lot of fans for their fighting spirit.

This is the result of not having winners in the team.

However, special praise must be given to Lucas Mura, Erik Lamela, Winks, Aldewerald & Loris for sticking to their tasks.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
30-10-2018, 02:24 PM
MP,

Drop Eric Dier please! You can see the difference when Harry Winks comes on for Dier. Dembele is off pace too. Sissoko is hard working, but he is not the player grade against Man C. Why take Lucas Mura off & keep Sissoko when Mura has been a trouble for city backline.

There’s a need to change & make it fast. No changes at half time means time lost with slow players on the field. Please rethink your strategy against TOP 6 teams. 1 Man U win doesn’t win you title, you only won the match. Please please rethink.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Spurslover
31-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Seems like Spurs has been playing too many games,the leggy lost to Wolves is a proof of insufficient rest & class.

COYS!!!

Spurslover
25-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Can we blame the whole world for labelling Spurs as a “nearly” team?

I certainly can not argue against this tag after we have lost another cup semi-final.

It has been so near yet so far, not only the results, but also the stadium. Hence, it is resonance that how Spurs will be, nearly. So many news about the state of the art stadium & so on, it is the same vibes of how good Spurs can be and Spurs are challenging for the title. However, these seems to be propaganda stories brewed for fans to believe great things will happen immediately.

Hyping up matters/news is a double edged sword, DL take the stadium news as a big big lesson, you will lose fans through news of so many delays. In fact, DL should stop all stories on the first game to be played in the new stadium. Ensure that it will be ready next season. Show by example that Spurs should be down to earth on such important matters & news. Let the players know that psychologically they should be down to earth too.

Next, we come back to running the club. It is time DL stop being a “nearly” chairman by getting at least two very good players before our TOP players start to look elsewhere and stop being a DeLay chairman.

COYS!!!

SnowLeopards
10-02-2019, 11:32 PM
I am very impressed.

Without any signings this season, Tottenham have done really well.

Pierre.

charlienicholas
17-09-2019, 02:45 PM
My prediction

Spurs draw in away CL mid-week.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11811470/charlie-nicholas-champions-league-and-europa-league-predictions

lawro
20-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Leicester v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49708642

charlienicholas
20-09-2019, 03:39 PM
My prediction Spurs gets no points this weekend matchday.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11813972/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-chelsea-vs-liverpool-west-ham-vs-manchester-united

charlienicholas
27-09-2019, 06:06 PM
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 - win vs Southampton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11820154/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-manchester-united-vs-arsenal-everton-vs-manchester-city

lawro
28-09-2019, 07:05 AM
Tottenham v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49839210

Glenncwl
29-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Hi bro, can I ask about Soccer bets
The odd is 1.5
Example: Man U vs Leicester
The score 2-1
But I buy Leicester
Do I still win the bets ?

charlienicholas
03-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Hi bro, can I ask about Soccer bets
The odd is 1.5
Example: Man U vs Leicester
The score 2-1
But I buy Leicester
Do I still win the bets ?

Congrats and you won. Actually why dun ask your own bookies?

charlienicholas
03-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Spurs may clear out all in exodus and Poch may not be there anymore after this season or earlier.

sex crusader
04-10-2019, 01:19 AM
Spurs may clear out all in exodus and Poch may not be there anymore after this season or earlier.

Simi odds? Place Ler....we bet! Mai talk cock sing song!:rolleyes:

charlienicholas
04-10-2019, 06:27 AM
Brighton vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDCITS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11826446/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

charlienicholas
06-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Poch is now front runner with odds 9/4 to be sacked.

charlienicholas
18-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Tottenham vs Watford

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11837784/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

charlienicholas
25-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Liverpool vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: Liverpool 3-0 Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11843953/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-liverpool-vs-tottenham-burnley-vs-chelsea-newcastle-vs-wolves

charlienicholas
01-11-2019, 05:19 AM
Everton vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11850086/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

FWDstriker
04-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Good game by Spurs

At least a Draw with 10 men

charlienicholas
08-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Tottenham vs Sheffield United

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11856399/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-liverpool-vs-man-city-leicester-vs-arsenal-and-more

Badtz1984
09-11-2019, 04:32 PM
I doubt Spurs -1 will pass.

May win by 2-1

Rickey
12-11-2019, 08:05 AM
I doubt Spurs -1 will pass.

May win by 2-1
At the very last minute in the last game against SU, must say they fought hard for a win...but they r not as lucky as liverpool couldn't score...tat guy Moura was really good...injected so much power in their play when he came on late....

ThisIsMelwood
20-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Tottenham sack manager Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge

Jose Mourinho named new Tottenham manager succeeding Mauricio Pochettino

charlienicholas
22-11-2019, 10:06 AM
West Ham vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11866441/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

Rickey
24-11-2019, 10:11 AM
West Ham vs Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11866441/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions
Charlie almost got it right... as expected from his history Mou always win his 1st match with his new club... but after 3 years down the road with each club it goes up in smoke... not judging him but his history with the other club he manages shows... in fact last nite they almost ended up in a draw... 3-3...cos West ham never have up the fight

charlienicholas
30-11-2019, 06:52 AM
Tottenham vs Bournemouth

Prediction 3 - 1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11872486/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
03-12-2019, 06:25 AM
Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50633910

charlienicholas
03-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Man Utd v Tottenham

My prediction: 1 - 2

charlienicholas
06-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Tottenham vs Burnley

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11879039/charlies-premier-league-predictions

lawro
07-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Tottenham v Burnley x-x 2-0

lawro
13-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Wolves v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50758173

charlienicholas
14-12-2019, 05:55 AM
Wolves vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11885412/charlies-premier-league-predictions

Rickey
15-12-2019, 11:03 PM
JM and his new boys winning

charlienicholas
20-12-2019, 07:19 AM
Tottenham vs Chelsea

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11890660/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
20-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Tottenham v Chelsea x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50845219

lawro
24-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Tottenham v Brighton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50856019

charlienicholas
25-12-2019, 05:45 AM
Tottenham vs Brighton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11894383/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-leicester-to-stun-liverpool

charlienicholas
28-12-2019, 05:25 AM
Norwich vs Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11896188/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-homecoming-to-remember-for-mikel-arteta

lawro
28-12-2019, 03:42 PM
Norwich v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50856021

charlienicholas
01-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Southampton vs Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11898229/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
01-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Southampton v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50856023

charlienicholas
10-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Tottenham vs Liverpool

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11903850/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
10-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Tottenham v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51049996

lawro
17-01-2020, 06:24 AM
Watford v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51135214

charlienicholas
17-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Watford vs Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11910342/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-including-liverpool-vs-manchester-united

charlienicholas
21-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Tottenham vs Norwich

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11913604/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
21-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Tottenham v Norwich x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51177218

charlienicholas
31-01-2020, 06:26 AM
Tottenham vs Man City

CHARLIE PREDICTS: Tottenham 1-3 Manchester City

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11921660/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-man-utd-vs-wolves-tottenham-vs-man-city-and-more

lawro
31-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Tottenham v Man City x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51250525

PaulMerson
04-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Spurs' win over City just papering over the cracks

It was a big win, but it just papered over the cracks, they are a million miles behind - it could have been 6-0 or 7-0 on any other day.

They rode their luck, but give them credit, they stuck to the game plan and hung in there and got their lucky breaks. And a great goal, as soon as the lad hits it, he is running away as he knows it is a goal.

But you cannot sit there and say, 'Mourinho is doing great.' It was just an absolute run around in my opinion.

He was brought in to get in the top four and that was a big result towards that though.

lawro
14-02-2020, 10:07 AM
Aston Villa v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51490131

charlienicholas
14-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Aston Villa v Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11932389/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
21-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Chelsea v Tottenham x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51550311

charlienicholas
22-02-2020, 07:52 AM
Chelsea v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11938736/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

charlienicholas
29-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Tottenham vs Wolves

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11943594/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
29-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Tottenham v Wolves x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51648457

lawro
06-03-2020, 05:04 AM
Burnley v Tottenham x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51753132

charlienicholas
06-03-2020, 08:21 AM
Burnley vs Tottenham

CHARLIE PREDICTS:2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11949272/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
19-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Tottenham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53094387

charlienicholas
01-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Sheffield Utd vs Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/12018300/charlies-premier-league-predictions-palace-and-man-utd-tipped-for-wins

lawro
01-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Sheff Utd v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53219599

lawro
03-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Tottenham v Everton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53258585

charlienicholas
04-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Tottenham vs Everton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/12019734/charlies-premier-league-predictions-three-in-a-row-for-manchester-united

lawro
07-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Bournemouth v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53308609

charlienicholas
07-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Bournemouth v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/12022952/charlies-premier-league-predictions-could-aston-villa-earn-vital-point-against-in-form-man-utd

lawro
10-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Tottenham v Arsenal x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53341826

charlienicholas
11-07-2020, 08:47 AM
Tottenham v Arsenal

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12025688/charlies-premier-league-predictions-chelsea-to-stumble-against-sheffield-united

lawro
14-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Newcastle v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53389016

charlienicholas
15-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Newcastle v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/12028260/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-liverpool-to-pick-off-arsenal-another-sheffield-utd-win

lawro
17-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Tottenham v Leicester x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53431016

charlienicholas
18-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Tottenham v Leicester

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12030624/charlies-premier-league-predictions-leicester-to-beat-tottenham-in-five-goal-thriller

lawro
24-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Crystal Palace v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53472615

charlienicholas
25-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Crystal Palace v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/12033950/charlies-premier-league-predictions-leicester-vs-manchester-united-west-ham-vs-aston-villa-newcastle-vs-liverpool

lawro
11-09-2020, 09:09 AM
New season 2020/21

Tottenham v Everton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54027472

charlienicholas
13-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Tottenham v Everton

lawro
18-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Matchday 2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54156197

lawro
18-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Gareth Bale set to join Spurs on loan.

What do you think of that reunion.

charlienicholas
19-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Matchday 2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54156197

Charlie Prediction

1 - 1

charlienicholas
19-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Gareth Bale set to join Spurs on loan.

What do you think of that reunion.

It does makes sense but Bale is too old now. Don't expect miracles.

lawro
25-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Tottenham v Newcastle x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54267322

charlienicholas
26-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Tottenham v Newcastle x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54267322

Charlie Predictions: 2 - 1

charlienicholas
28-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Charlie Predictions: 2 - 1

Spurs will feel undone by the late VAR penalty for Newcastle.

escobar43535
28-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Spurs will feel undone by the late VAR penalty for Newcastle.

This new handball rule is absolutely ridiculous!

Andy Carroll is worth £35m again considering how easily he can win penalties now:rolleyes::D

charlienicholas
30-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Spurs knocked out Chelsea in Carabao cup.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54298219

lawro
02-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54324988

charlienicholas
03-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54324988

Charlie prediction: 0 - 0

Rickey
03-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Charlie prediction: 0 - 0
Charlie's prediction sounds more likely...1 a piece...go with him this time :)...or a loss by the Red Devils

lawro
16-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Tottenham v West Ham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54509881

charlienicholas
16-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Tottenham v West Ham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54509881

Charlie prediction: 3 - 1

charlienicholas
19-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Charlie prediction: 3 - 1

Final result - 3 - 3

lawro
23-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Burnley v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54604140

JonesKnows
24-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Burnley v Tottenham

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12110275/premier-league-predictions-west-ham-to-shock-man-city-man-utd-too-strong-for-chelsea

charlienicholas
24-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Burnley v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12110275/premier-league-predictions-west-ham-to-shock-man-city-man-utd-too-strong-for-chelsea

Charlie predict: 1 -1

lawro
30-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Tottenham v Brighton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54686577

charlienicholas
30-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Tottenham v Brighton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54686577

Charlie prediction: 2 - 1

JonesKnows
31-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Tottenham v Brighton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12028/12117783/premier-league-predictions-burnley-to-stun-chelsea-sheffield-united-to-hold-man-city

lawro
06-11-2020, 09:40 AM
West Brom v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54783299

JonesKnows
06-11-2020, 03:51 PM
West Brom v Tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12123681/premier-league-predictions-everton-can-turn-up-heat-on-manchester-united-liverpool-backed-at-manchester-city

charlienicholas
07-11-2020, 10:56 AM
West Brom v Tottenham x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54783299

Charlie prediction: 0- 3

lawro
20-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Tottenham v Man City x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54966917

JonesKnows
20-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Tottenham v Man City

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12134739/premier-league-predictions-jose-mourinho-and-tottenham-can-master-declining-manchester-city

charlienicholas
21-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Tottenham v Man City x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54966917

Charlie prediction: 3-2

lawro
27-11-2020, 09:30 AM
Chelsea v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55079865

JonesKnows
28-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Chelsea v Tottenham

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12142078/premier-league-predictions-wins-for-liverpool-and-manchester-united-but-draws-galore-on-the-menu

charlienicholas
28-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Chelsea v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55079865

Charlie prediction: 2-2

lawro
04-12-2020, 09:32 AM

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55144701

JonesKnows
04-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Tottenham v Arsenal

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12150075/premier-league-predictions-wolves-can-end-liverpools-64-game-unbeaten-home-run

charlienicholas
06-12-2020, 08:54 AM

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55144701

Charlie prediction: 1-1

lawro
11-12-2020, 09:47 AM

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55238031

JonesKnows
11-12-2020, 12:26 PM
Crystal Palace v Tottenham

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12157150/premier-league-predictions-a-first-arsenal-0-0-for-1512160days-man-city-to-edge-low-scoring-man-utd-derby

charlienicholas
12-12-2020, 08:47 AM

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55238031

Charlie prediction: 2-1

lawro
15-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55290631

JonesKnows
15-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Liverpool v Tottenham

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12161522/premier-league-predictions-wolves-can-make-it-a-bad-week-for-chelsea-manchester-city-to-have-no-problems

charlienicholas
15-12-2020, 01:34 PM
Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55290631

Charlie predicts: 2-1

lawro
18-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Tottenham v Leicester x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55307810

Lana
19-12-2020, 02:16 AM
Very unlucky to let in last min goal :(

JonesKnows
19-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Tottenham v Leicester

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12166676/premier-league-predictions-liverpool-manchester-city-and-arsenal-all-to-stumble

charlienicholas
19-12-2020, 09:20 AM
Tottenham v Leicester

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12166676/premier-league-predictions-liverpool-manchester-city-and-arsenal-all-to-stumble

Charlie prediction: 1-2

lawro
25-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Wolves v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55371882

JonesKnows
25-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Wolves v Tottenham

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12171239/premier-league-predictions-mikel-arteta-can-inspire-arsenal-to-season-changing-win-over-chelsea

charlienicholas
26-12-2020, 08:30 AM
Wolves v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55371882

Charlie prediction: 1-0