PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

escobar43535
29-01-2015, 04:59 PM
https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-striker-diego-costa-charged-violent-conduct-170500814--spt.html

Chelsea has been a team of thugs for some time liao. Last time, the Number 1 thug was John Terry. I still remember there was this Jose Josingwa guy who stamped on one of our players in broad daylight, on his back some more with the linesman nearby and he got nothing.

That Diego Costa is a thug. Yes he should have got a penalty but likewise he should have been sent off not once but twice for stamping on both Can and Skrtel!! And Mourinho is no better in his laughable lame attempt to cover up for his hooligan, Costa. Sad to see a great team like this Chelsea and they are a class act skill wise, having to resort to such barbaric tactics as well. I hope Costa get's suspended retrospectively by the FA, serves him and Mourinho right if this happens.

Hurricane88
29-01-2015, 05:06 PM
A bit biased to say this ..... but I feel Liverpool is maybe a bit better than Chelsea over the 2 legs. :D

sometimes better team dun always win...hope they exit FA Cup too...:)

now Liverpool can just focus on EPL...:)

masterwanker
29-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Sorry guys I know this is off topic but I thought I share with you all .

To all Liverpool fans support this thread :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=507071

masterwanker
29-01-2015, 07:23 PM
sometimes better team dun always win...hope they exit FA Cup too...:)

now Liverpool can just focus on EPL...:)

I think BR is going on a very tight rope now if they exit the FA Cup. His target this season is to qualify for Champions League next season. If he even failed that , then it is bye bye to BR.

BrendanRodgers
29-01-2015, 08:57 PM
I think BR is going on a very tight rope now if they exit the FA Cup. His target this season is to qualify for Champions League next season. If he even failed that , then it is bye bye to BR.

Don't worry about me guys :)

I have got a plan B if things don't work out at Anfield this season. Mike Ashley is a big admirer of me and Newcastle is a BIG club too. :D

sex crusader
29-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Don't worry about me guys :)

I have got a plan B if things don't work out at Anfield this season. Mike Ashley is a big admirer of me and Newcastle is a BIG club too. :D

Thought Tony Fernandez has already reserved a place for u to coach QPR in next year's championship .:D

sex crusader
31-01-2015, 01:50 PM
We r in such a pathetic state?! Last day of the window and no player is joining! Why don't we just play baseball ? Lol! BR is the biggest culprit la that no,players wanted to join! No CL next season and we shall see whether the owner still stand by him.:rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
31-01-2015, 02:07 PM
We r in such a pathetic state?! Last day of the window and no player is joining! Why don't we just play baseball ? Lol! BR is the biggest culprit la that no,players wanted to join! No CL next season and we shall see whether the owner still stand by him.:rolleyes:

Who do you wish for to manage Liverpool should Brendan leave ?

Pierre.

owen10
31-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Sturridge likely to play against West Ham tonight.

Question marks of his return:
1) will he retain the same fine goalscoring form with Pool last season?
2) will he be able to form a deadly partnership with Ballotelli/Borini/Lambert?
3) will he be able to remain injury fee for the rest of this season?

bochapsing
31-01-2015, 03:41 PM

Pierre.

the last time when everybody called for the sack of Rafa and finally their wish come true.....

.... and we ended up with Woy!!! :mad::mad::mad:

SnowLeopards
31-01-2015, 04:36 PM

Mate, I believe you meant Roy Hodgson ?

Pierre.

Hurricane88
31-01-2015, 04:39 PM
the last time when everybody called for the sack of Rafa and finally their wish come true.....

wow...we got King Kenny...then Roy Hodgson....then BR now...:)

escobar43535
31-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Assuming Daniel is fit and sharp, I think he may be put upfront on his own, for now at least?

Sturridge likely to play against West Ham tonight.

Question marks of his return:
1) will he retain the same fine goalscoring form with Pool last season?
2) will he be able to form a deadly partnership with Ballotelli/Borini/Lambert?
3) will he be able to remain injury fee for the rest of this season?

masterwanker
31-01-2015, 08:05 PM
DS impending return to match could happen at the West Ham game.
Whether he will start or will he be on the bench ?
Who will partner with him upfront or will he be the lone striker ?
Usually when a player comes back from a long injury it will take some time for the player to regain match fitness.So don't expect too much form DS.
Only hope that Mario does not play. If he plays Liverpool will be in deep trouble.
Sakho had declared himself to be fit for this match. Who will BR select ? Johnson or Lovren ?

Lamborghini
31-01-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm excited to watch Sturridge in action but most likely he will be on the bench. :p

It will be good if he has a partner as lone striker is a really tough job.

Liverpool did well with Suarez and Sturridge, and hopefully either Sterling or Balotelli can gel well with Sturridge.

masterwanker
31-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Confirm team news :

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Henderson, Lucas, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Substitutes: Ward, Johnson, Lambert, Sturridge, Allen, Borini, Ibe.

Hurricane88
01-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Sterling score...leads 1 nil...:)

Hurricane88
01-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Sterling score...leads 1 nil...:)

Sturbridge sub scored...liv leads 2 nil...:)

What a happy come back...:)

masterwanker
01-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Welcume back Sturridge. :D
That is how you should score goals. :p
Mario I think your days at Anfield are numbered .
Another clean sheet.

canthaveenuf
01-02-2015, 08:58 AM
What a comeback. Wonderful goal. :D Sorely missed his services. Hope he will remain fit and help push us to meet our CL target.

Hurricane88
01-02-2015, 12:16 PM
What a comeback. Wonderful goal. :D Sorely missed his services. Hope he will remain fit and help push us to meet our CL target.

"Premier League round-up: Sturridge scores on Liverpool return"

Liverpool created the positive headlines...well done lads...:)

Liverpool leapfrogged West Ham into 7 place...:)

3rd Man U - 43points
4th Soton - 42 points (play tonight)
5th Totham - 40 points
6th Arsenal - 39points (play tonight)
7th Liverpool - 38 points
8th W Ham - 36 points

sex crusader
01-02-2015, 03:39 PM

Pierre.

Don't really matters who he or she is? As long as they can make pool into a force to be feared with! Also winning title!

masterwanker
01-02-2015, 08:33 PM
It was a real delight to see how Coutinho and Sterling linked up play so beautifully. Lucas also did well . Glad to the new players showing more promise. Liverpool is starting to play some attractive football once again. Hope they can continue with this upward trend. Next match against Bolton on Wednesday nite. This match die die they must win.

Costa given a 3 match ban by the FA. Serves him right.

canthaveenuf
02-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Jordan Ibe looks good. Hope he gets more involved in more games.

Wonder why they let Suso leave. Quite like that guy.

KangTuo
02-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Jordan Ibe looks good. Hope he gets more involved in more games.

This I agree

He looks like sterling number 2 or twin bro of sterling :)

Both Ibe and Sterling are still young... Will there be a day we see a Ian Rush (Sterling) + John Aldridge (Ibe) attack?

KangTuo
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
3rd Man U - 43points
4th Soton - 42 points
5th Arsenal - 42points
6th Totham - 40 points
7th Liverpool - 38 points
8th W Ham - 36 points

Come Feb 7
London derby and Merseyside derby
Arse and spur draw, pool win everton

3rd Man U - 43points
4th Arsenal - 43points
5th Soton - 42 points
6th Liverpool - 41 points
7th Totham - 41 points

:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-02-2015, 11:01 AM
and so....16 / 18 premier league clubs have activities in the Jan trf windows...my goodness...where's Liverpool ones...(cannot imagine my tone when typing this)

escobar43535
03-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Looks like 3rd & 4th places may well go to the wire with all 5 of those clubs in the mix.

Just hope Liverpool's now what looks like a stable solid first 11 plus Sturridge & Gerrard stay fit and sharp for the rest of the season. If so, I don't see why the Reds cannot qualify for next season's CL.

Bolton up next on Wednesday, walk on!

Come Feb 7
London derby and Merseyside derby
Arse and spur draw, pool win everton

3rd Man U - 43points
4th Arsenal - 43points
5th Soton - 42 points
6th Liverpool - 41 points
7th Totham - 41 points

:)

KangTuo
03-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Looks like 3rd & 4th places may well go to the wire with all 5 of those clubs in the mix.

This season number 1 and 2 spot are just running away... :(

Hurricane88
03-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Thia season number 1 and 2 spot are just running away... :(

last year same same...no diff...just that last year we enjoyed the ride...:)

pomrakthai
03-02-2015, 04:41 PM
and so....16 / 18 premier league clubs have activities in the Jan trf windows...my goodness...where's Liverpool ones...(cannot imagine my tone when typing this)

As I had said earlier when the winter transfer window opened, there would be a lot of rumours, gossips and make-belief "news" that so-and-so would be joining or signing to play for Liverpool soon.

They are all hog wash and NATO
Finally, none wanted to join but those under performed clinging on their life lines and even refused to depart Liverpool to other clubs that could provide them with first team appearances.
They prefer to rot in Liverpool
IMHO, the next summer window...will the same ..NATO NATO NATO

Hurricane88
03-02-2015, 04:46 PM
As I had said earlier when the winter transfer window opened, there would be a lot of rumours, gossips and make-belief "news" that so-and-so would be joining or signing to play for Liverpool soon.

IMHO, the next summer window...will the same ..NATO NATO NATO

I think we have enough players...although not all playing at high levels yet...this January transfer no big transfer anyway...so better not to buy any player not knowing if they can fit...:)

quite happy Rickie Lambert didn't want transfer...he has a good chance to play but only if he can deliver...now that we have Sturridge back but this guy injury prone...how we miss his clinical finish...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Very happy to see many positive fans here :)

Wait till when DS gets injured again, RS and PC follow suit, then.... I hope we still stay in the top half............................

Of course, we can keep talking as fans, but still we do not belong in the boardroom, we can only hope a top 8 is reachable.

Hurricane88
03-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Very happy to see many positive fans here :)
Wait till when DS gets injured again, RS and PC follow suit, then.... I hope we still stay in the top half............................
Of course, we can keep talking as fans, but still we do not belong in the boardroom, we can only hope a top 8 is reachable.

the 8 or 9 players we bought in summer was all slated to be good players...just playing different levels and consistencies...:)

Markovich is good player but can tell have not settle down properly...he has a goal in front but still can shoot wide...:)

Lovren is another good player but shaky in defence...so lost his place to Sakho who is playing really well now...:)

Moreno is a good player...although he fits well enough but still to settle down and perform consistent...

Lambert and Borini are good strikers but not playing high level for us yet...

Lalana is gaining consistency...playing well enough to gain first team..

Our play maker is still Coutinho...without him the attack all breaks down...once again his passing and shooting is still not always good...

Henderson needs to improve on his free kick...he still not a threat in those dead ball...

owen10
03-02-2015, 10:07 PM

Just hope Liverpool's now what looks like a stable solid first 11 plus Sturridge & Gerrard stay fit and sharp for the rest of the season. If so, I don't see why the Reds cannot qualify for next season's CL.

Bolton up next on Wednesday, walk on!

Hope we can at least give a fight for the Top 4 places (3rd or 4th to be exact) til the very last game of the season.
Not to say we are genuine contenders la.
But at least don't drop out of contention with a few matches to spare.
That would be immensely disappointing.

Thia season number 1 and 2 spot are just running away... :(

To be frank I don't have any high hopes for 1 n 2.
Even 3 n 4 I have my doubts.
Realistically I feel we might finish 5 or 6 at best.
Hope I'm wrong la. :)

I think we have enough players...although not all playing at high levels yet...this January transfer no big transfer anyway...so better not to buy any player not knowing if they can fit...:)

quite happy Rickie Lambert didn't want transfer...he has a good chance to play but only if he can deliver...now that we have Sturridge back but this guy injury prone...how we miss his clinical finish...:)

Good to see we are now playing better as a team.
Seems to have more cohesion.
All thanks largely to Raheem n Cout for making the team tick.
The new signings have potential but so far have not played to consistent high standards like the duo.
It's disappointing to see at the last day of the window we did not at least sign a quality GK. We need someone to challenge SM. With Brad Jones injured, we have a big problem at the back.

smoky7
04-02-2015, 01:15 PM

Bro, I've mentioned this previously, the club has to balance the books or risk flouting FFP regulations. I personally never believed any of those rumours posted

canthaveenuf
05-02-2015, 05:45 AM
Great match, great performance, capped by two great goals. Onward we charge ........ for our Captain Marvel.

Could have been 5 goals. I am convinced Bolton must have shrunk the goal size by a few inches ..... kena hit the woodwork three times. :D

tailgunner
05-02-2015, 05:49 AM
God is a Liverpool fan :)

Well done, Phil & Raheem :D:D:D

Hurricane88
05-02-2015, 06:39 AM
God is a Liverpool fan :)

Well done, Phil & Raheem :D

quite impressive that we played well away this season...well done lads...:)

owen10
05-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Great match, great performance, capped by two great goals. Onward we charge ........ for our Captain Marvel.

Could have been 5 goals. I am convinced Bolton must have shrunk the goal size by a few inches ..... kena hit the woodwork three times. :D

Sipeh heng ahhhhhhhhhh ............

Could well have been an unfortunate loss !!!!

escobar43535
05-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Oh boy tough match at Bolton but at the end of the day cool calm heads, resilience & a young Brazilian lad who appears to have come of age enabled the Reds to push on to round 5 of this FA Cup!

Give that lad Coutinho a Tiger for that beauty top right hand corner curler winner, also compliments to Sterling for that cool finish equaliser!

Overall this match and the previous 8-10 matches have shown that Liverpool are slowly but surely turning into a new solid exciting up tempo side with plenty of youth. Lots of positives this winter, after a dreadful autumn.

What obviously needs to be refined though is the striking options, as Liverpool cannot just rely on Sturridge and to be honest, the likes of Sterling, Countinho, Markovic and Lallana are more disposed to the creative and opening up goal scoring opportunities rather than goal scoring striker machines. It is clear that Balotelli, Borini and Lambert just don't cut the mustard, especially now with Rodgers' exciting 3-4-2-1 system coming to fruition.

The other obvious aspect of the Reds game that needs to be refined is the GK and Defence when dealing with set pieces. Liverpool look painfully frail in this department and something needs to be done to resolve this problem asap!

Saying that, I am very happy for Brendan and the Redmen because I can finally see some bright light coming out of the end of the tunnel. Perhaps we shall not see the full dividends of this new exciting team this season, but I think if Liverpool can fix the above 2 problems by summer 15', I am optimistic that season 15/16 shall be an exciting and rewarding one for the Reds.

And to our great Reds talisman, Steven Gerrard, so happy that you reached 700 appearances for your one and only EPL club! With luck, Gerrard may yet make it to Wembley come May, to cap off a fantastic journey with Liverpool, and how nice it would be if it could be against United and beat them with Stevie scoring the glorious winner, something straight out of the pages of Roy Of The Rovers! Wishful thinking perhaps, but let me have my dreams for now!

Stevie and the other Redmen, walk on!

YNWA

KangTuo
05-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Sipeh heng ahhhhhhhhhh ............

Could well have been an unfortunate loss !!!!

morning see results... pool leave it till very late to win the match..
sure heng ah

KangTuo
05-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Just watched the highlight...

Bolton goal seems like Can fault for not coming out to clear after MS lost the header. Can just stood still. Can make it up with a nicely weighted lopping pass to RS to score. And the winning goal from Couthina... I guess no one see it coming :)

I wonder if bolton still has 11 man on the field, will pool score the 2 late goals.

masterwanker
05-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Really great to see the team getting better and better. :)

ShadowRiders
06-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Just watched the highlight...

Bolton goal seems like Can fault for not coming out to clear after MS lost the header. Can just stood still. Can make it up with a nicely weighted lopping pass to RS to score. And the winning goal from Couthina... I guess no one see it coming :)

I wonder if bolton still has 11 man on the field, will pool score the 2 late goals.

Lucas Leiva did not play in this game.... otherwise Bolton would not have scored.

Lamborghini
07-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Big game. :p

Come on you Red Men !

KangTuo
08-02-2015, 01:13 AM
Lucas Leiva did not play in this game.... otherwise Bolton would not have scored.

Lucas playing today...clean sheet in the house :)
Ibe in the 1st XI :cool:

canthaveenuf
08-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Lucas playing today...clean sheet in the house :)
Ibe in the 1st XI :cool:

Ibe was a bright spark and MOTM some more. If only he scored that scorcher. What a goal that would have been. But on the other side of the field, Sakho continues to give us heart attacks.

Good performance but disappointing result not to get the 3 points to keep pace with those teams in front.

sex crusader
08-02-2015, 10:08 AM
So being brought down to earth! CL......:rolleyes: last yr pool fans had a good go at scum but this year.haiz......BR is indeed a football genius!

escobar43535
08-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Keep the faith bro, it is still only early February and a whole lot more of footie to play.

The main worry on the challenge for a CL spot shall probably come from Liverpool's involvement in the EC.

So being brought down to earth! CL......:rolleyes: last yr pool fans had a good go at scum but this year.haiz......BR is indeed a football genius!

masterwanker
08-02-2015, 08:25 PM

BR's new system 3-4-3 seemed to be doing well of late. Glad to see the players finally playing better as a team . Ibe look promising. definitely he got a great future ahead of him. Emre Can seemed to be improving despite a couple of mistakes he makes. Now that the team starts to be keeping more clean sheets. There is hope yet for Liverpool. The race for the elusive Champions League spot is getter tougher and tougher. Liverpool can't afford to drop any more points.

KangTuo
08-02-2015, 08:56 PM
The race for the elusive Champions League spot is getter tougher and tougher. Liverpool can't afford to drop any more points.

3 tough matches coming up: spurs (H), saints (A), ManC (H)
must win spurs and saints to halt them

owen10
09-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Ibe was a bright spark and MOTM some more. If only he scored that scorcher. What a goal that would have been. But on the other side of the field, Sakho continues to give us heart attacks.

Good performance but disappointing result not to get the 3 points to keep pace with those teams in front.

was Coutinho n Raheem injured? When both of them were taken out, it effectively ended any chances of snatching the winner. both of them were our in-form and match winning players of late and they were the likeliest to help unlock the tough Everton defence.

Spurs, Saints and Palace are certainly the form teams in EPL at the moment.

We have the psychological edge over Spurs which we thrashed them at home but revenge will be on their minds this time. Think without Adebayor, and with the injection of Hurricane, they are more of a serious threat now.

Saints actually not so scary, they are more of a team built on teamwork than individual stars. i think this tie is winnable.

At least against MC, we are playing at home which I think Pool will not lose. Maybe at worse draw. Only worrisome thing is the return of Yaya Toure which his absence was sorely missed during the past few games. Maybe brother Kolo can do something to make sure junior doesnt play? hehehe juz joking. :D

SnowLeopards
09-02-2015, 12:28 AM
was Coutinho n Raheem injured? When both of them were taken out, it effectively ended any chances of snatching the winner. both of them were our in-form and match winning players of late and they were the likeliest to help unlock the tough Everton defence.

Everton had lined up the midfield near to perfection.

Barry, McCarthy, and Besic ensured the midfield was compact and Liverpool was unable to find those pockets which will allow Coutinho to playmake the game.

Keep him on the pitch is rather wasteful.

Aside to Jordon Ibe, this young lad need games and he will be a star.

Pierre.

KangTuo
09-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Everton had lined up the midfield near to perfection.

Barry, McCarthy, and Besic ensured the midfield was compact and Liverpool was unable to find those pockets which will allow Coutinho to playmake the game.

Keep him on the pitch is rather wasteful.

West ham fails to keep coutinho (no 10 pos) at bay and paid the price.
Everton kept him quite...

Spurs kept Arse in-form carzola (no 10 pos) quite also...
Hope BR has a game plan to counter this if happen.

escobar43535
09-02-2015, 09:36 AM

Just had a look at the current EPL table after this weekend's matches. 7 points separate Liverpool from 3rd place Saints; 5 points from 4th place United; 4 points from 5th place Spurs and 3 points from 6th place Gunners.

So keep the faith, Reds are still in the mix although it is going to be real tough but I believe Liverpool still have a chance.

Saying that, it now looks like the matches against Spurs and Saints are now 6 pointers for Liverpool, must game wins.

canthaveenuf
09-02-2015, 09:40 AM

And that is rather worrying. We had been relying too much on these two. We needed Sterling's speed and Coutinho's trickery and vision. Everyone one of them Kena tackled and fall down in a heap my heart stops a beat. Hope they stay healthy for the rest of the season and BR has some kind of backup plan if Murphy's Law happens.

Hurricane88
09-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Just had a look at the current EPL table after this weekend's matches. 7 points separate Liverpool from 3rd place Saints; 5 points from 4th place United; 4 points from 5th place Spurs and 3 points from 6th place Gunners.

3rd and 4th will be a fight to the wire...I dun think is a failure if we ended up 5th or 6th...:)

now every game is important...look at Man City really miss Yaya Toure very much...he and David Silva is the dynamo of the team...:)

KangTuo
09-02-2015, 11:34 AM
3rd and 4th will be a fight to the wire...I dun think is a failure if we ended up 5th or 6th...

This season no team talk about being 1st and 2nd liao... :(
14 more games to play...

Still waiting for saints to drop off from CL spot.

Hurricane88
09-02-2015, 11:56 AM
14 more games to play...

yes...but if they keep winning then they deserve the spot...:)

escobar43535
09-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Perhaps, but I think BR would still have to deliver a cup either FA or EC if the Reds fail to qualify for next season's CL, failing which I think the board may be under immense pressure to give BR the boot. This would be a pity because I think the present shape of this Liverpool team is slowly but surely coming together, just need another real sharp goal scoring striker, another proper defender and GK as well to complete this 'puzzle'.

3rd and 4th will be a fight to the wire...I dun think is a failure if we ended up 5th or 6th...:)

Hurricane88
09-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Perhaps, but I think BR would still have to deliver a cup either FA or EC if the Reds fail to qualify for next season's CL, failing which I think the board may be under immense pressure to give BR the boot. This would be a pity because I think the present shape of this Liverpool team is slowly but surely coming together, just need another real sharp goal scoring striker, another proper defender and GK as well to complete this 'puzzle'.

fully agreed...if a team like MU dun qualify for CL then that is really a failure...a marquee coach...with expensive line up...:)

just look at Chelsea...keep virtually same line up and added Diego Costa and some utility player...see what happened to them...running away with the title...:)

Liverpool added too many players and took time to name best 11...so we are suffering beginning of season...:)

masterwanker
09-02-2015, 08:28 PM

now every game is important...look at Man City really miss Yaya Toure very much...he and David Silva is the dynamo of the team...:)

The owners have told BR that he needs to qualify for the champions league as a minimum requirement. Anything less than that is not acceptable . BR also knows that he needs to fight for the champions league spot if he wants to keep his job at Liverpool .

Having watch the Spurs Vs Arsenal game , I must say I am really impressed that the Spurs players are really on fire now. They are finally beginning to gel as a team. They kept a very tight midfield and love to press the opposing players a lot. There are 3 players that Liverpool need to look out for Kane ; Mason and Rose. Liverpool need to keep it tight and tidy and also play a pressing game. Hope the lads will continue to fight for 3 points.

masterwanker
09-02-2015, 08:30 PM
14 more games to play...

1st and 2nd spot no need to think about it anymore. IF Liverpool can qualify for the Champions League will be a great boost. It is gonna to be a very tight race.

escobar43535
10-02-2015, 12:12 AM
fully agreed...if a team like MU dun qualify for CL then that is really a failure...a marquee coach...with expensive line up...:)

just look at Chelsea...keep virtually same line up and added Diego Costa and some utility player...see what happened to them...running away with the title...:)

Fabregas aint no "utility player" bro, he is a top class AM facilitator. Personally cant stand Mourinho, but got to give him due credit. He sure knows how to buy top quality players who appear to seamlessly fit into his team from the get go. Cuadrado also looks to suit the bill as well. Also amazed at how Mourinho has assembled such a strong quality team while balancing Chelsea's financial books at the same time!

But i certainly agree with you on your take of United. LVG may have bitten more than he can chew this time?

KangTuo
10-02-2015, 07:45 AM

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/179748-boss-confirms-lucas-set-for-spell-out

Lucas set for spell out... so are we going to concede goals?
Kane is on form and high chance to score against pool :eek:

sex crusader
10-02-2015, 09:24 AM
EC? Don't think pool can win it with a manager like this!
14 more games to play...

Lol...soton is just too consistent unlike pool managed by a genius !:D even our star player RS also reluctant to put his sig on a contract ext!

bochapsing
10-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Lucas is out. Bad news.
Ideal replacement will be moving Can to midfield, but to break down the defense partnership which has been playing so well is not a good idea. Unless Lovren has drastically improved his form while sitting on the bench, like Mignolet earlier.
So I guess it's more likely to see Allen coming in to partner Henderson.
Another interesting decision is will Ibe keep his place at RWB or will Markovic be recalled?
Or either one to be pushed further up to the front 3 if Coutinho is out?

escobar43535
10-02-2015, 09:40 AM
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/179748-boss-confirms-lucas-set-for-spell-out

Lucas set for spell out... so are we going to concede goals?
Kane is on form and high chance to score against pool :eek:

oh dear very worried and concerned by this and other injuries to Sterling, Coutinho and Lallana!

Still keep the faith, must win game tonight at Anfield against Spurs. Hope Liverpool's 12th man Kop can make the difference. Come on you Redmen, walk on.

francined69
11-02-2015, 04:02 AM
interesting lineup by BR and no Raheem Sterling................

Jordan Ibe in front of Markovic on right side. hmmm...............

francined69
11-02-2015, 04:17 AM
Mr. Markovic scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

francined69
11-02-2015, 04:50 AM
exciting 1st half, both sides have their chances.

sturridge missing a few good ones.

Lamborghini
11-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Liverpool is allowing Tottenham too much space and time in midfield.

Hurricane88
11-02-2015, 05:45 AM
Liverpool is allowing Tottenham too much space and time in midfield.

Surprise...SM scored...liv leads with a few mins left in the game...:)

francined69
11-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Super Mario scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool leads 3-2 with few mins to go

KangTuo
11-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Surprise...SM scored...liv leads with a few mins left in the game...:)

Its MB not SM :D

SM better guard the post now

KangTuo
11-02-2015, 05:47 AM

2 substitutes combined to get the goal... hope its the winner :D

Hurricane88
11-02-2015, 05:50 AM
Its MB not SM :D

SM better guard the post now

Super Mario...as he is known...:p

I woke up from 2-1 onwards...haha...not watching but following on livescore...:)

francined69
11-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Pool wins 3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurricane88
11-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Pool wins 3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario balotelli first goal in EPL gives Liverpool 6 points against spurs this season...incredible feat...:)

We managed 2 points off Everton...:)

canthaveenuf
11-02-2015, 06:08 AM
At 2-2, I was happy cos I got my prediction right. Then Super Mario scored. I lagi happier !!!! :D

Sakho still making me very nervous. Hee hee. But good to see Ibe keeping his place. And slowly but surely Sturridge providing us with that edge we had been missing for so long.

Up we go Reds. YNWA. :D

KangTuo
11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Though pool still at pos 7, but it is just 3 points different from the 3rd pos.
Hope saints and manure drop points tomorrow.

Hurricane88
11-02-2015, 10:30 AM

I watched the highlights...it was all around exciting match and Anfield was rocking...:)

SG penalty was so good the goalkeeper has no chance...thanks to DS who got us the penalty...:)

DS back heel hit the post...:)

The winner what you can say...typical Centre Forward poachers goal and good cross from AL...:)

I like the spurs Harry Kane...looks good...maybe we should get him...^^

pomrakthai
11-02-2015, 11:28 AM
I watched the highlights...it was all around exciting match and Anfield was rocking...

SG penalty was so good the goalkeeper has no chance...thanks to DS who got us the penalty...

DS back heel hit the post...

The winner what you can say...typical Centre Forward poachers goal and good cross from AL...

Yeah, we shall miss SG's sure-kill spot kicks after he leaves Anfield.
Hopefully we won't fall again into that "kena tiang" fate again

Hurricane88
11-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Yeah, we shall miss SG's sure-kill spot kicks after he leaves Anfield.
Hopefully we won't fall again into that "kena tiang" fate again

hopefully not...Year of Goat is good for Liverpool...:)

escobar43535
11-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Tough match against a very good Spurs team, great win with 3 very valuable points!!

Dead chuffed for Super Mario finally coming good to score a crucial winner. Lots of other positives to take from this game, but I think what struck me the most is that the Reds finally look like a solid consistent balanced team not forgetting the youth factor as well! All this without Raheem Sterling even on the bench last night. Very happy to see Markovic get another goal and Sturridge slowly but surely getting his fitness back.

Spotted the elegant Linda Pizzuti(JW Henry's lovely wife) in the directors box together with JW. Perhaps she should come to Anfield more often in that attractive pink coat of hers, as it may have brought the Reds some luck!!

Hope to see the Redmen go again against the Saints next, walk on!

KangTuo
11-02-2015, 06:53 PM

No harry kane, got hurricane :)

KangTuo
11-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Tough match against a very good Spurs team, great win with 3 very valuable points!!

Dead chuffed for Super Mario finally coming good to score a crucial winner

Really hope MB can continue to do this often...
Every goal score is the winning goal can liao

masterwanker
11-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Really glad to see the team getting another 3 points. :)

Hurricane88
12-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Just a couple of months ago...most of the BR critics are calling him to be sacked..:)

I am one of those that think we should support him as he really cannot be blame for those early poor results...not sure if today sentiments are the same...:)

Villa sacked Lambert...dun forget Pool lost to Villa early season...:)

after mid week game...biggest loser is Spurs and Soton...the rest all status quo...:)

escobar43535
12-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Really hope MB can continue to do this often...
Every goal score is the winning goal can liao

Absolutely bro!

Forza Mario, Forza Liverpool!!

PS. I somehow forgot to mention Reds best player on the pitch against Spurs in my above post, Emre Can! To me if Can can maintain such form and leadership persona over the long term, then I think he should be considered as a future Liverpool captain. This chap is pure class and credit to BR for spotting such a raw talent, real cheap at 10m quid!

Hurricane88
12-02-2015, 12:43 PM
PS. I somehow forgot to mention Reds best player on the pitch against Spurs in my above post, Emre Can! To me if Can can maintain such form and leadership persona over the long term, then I think he should be considered as a future Liverpool captain. This chap is pure class and credit to BR for spotting such a raw talent, real cheap at 10m quid!

Emre Can is a German international...:)

BR converted him to play defensive midfield which he wasn't that position in German team...:)

Xgenre
12-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Emre Can is a German international...he is a World Cup winner 2014...surely he is class if he can be in German first 11 starter for World Cup Winner...

Emre Can wasn't in the Germany World Cup squad.

Hurricane88
12-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Emre Can wasn't in the Germany World Cup squad.

thank you...amended...:)

Lamborghini
12-02-2015, 01:40 PM
FA Cup matches this weekend. :D

I would love to see Liverpool win this title, especially for Steven Gerrard.

liverpoolreds88
12-02-2015, 08:03 PM

Same here. Hope we keep winning and probably theres a chance.

snakehead
13-02-2015, 12:57 AM

I was in HK visiting the Wong Tai Sin temple doing the pre-CNY prayers and just for fun.... I asked the 4 fortune teller uncles outside the temple separately who will win the FA Cup. Two voted for Aston Villa and the other two for Arsenal. They all agreed the other fourteen teams cannot win accordingly to the heavenly stars..... unless they change their club name to start with an "A".

Hurricane88
14-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Current EPL table after 25 games

1 (1) Chelsea 25 18 5 2 55 21 34 59
2 (2) Man City 25 15 7 3 51 25 26 52
3 (5) Man Utd 25 13 8 4 43 24 19 47
4 (3) Soton 25 14 4 7 38 17 21 46
5 (4) Arsenal 25 13 6 6 47 28 19 45
6 (6) Tot spur 25 13 4 8 39 34 5 43
7 (7) Liverpool 25 12 6 7 36 29 7 42
8 (8) WHam 25 10 8 7 36 28 8 38

I think chelsea will end with around 89 points and win the title...:)

Liverpool may end with 72 points and may miss the CL...unless we can score around 76 points above...:)

compared to last season 2013/14 table

1 (1) Man City 38 27 5 6 102 37 65 86
2 (2) Liverpool 38 26 6 6 101 50 51 84
3 (3) Chelsea 38 25 7 6 71 27 44 82
4 (4) Arsenal 38 24 7 7 68 41 27 79
5 (5) Everton 38 21 9 8 61 39 22 72
6 (6) Tot spur 38 21 6 11 55 51 4 69
7 (7) ManUnited 38 19 7 12 64 43 21 64
8 (8) Soton 38 15 11 12 54 46 8 56

owen10
14-02-2015, 12:39 PM

very tough game for Pool.
Palace has seen a turnaround in fortunes under Pardew. Amazing stuffs!
read SG is out for this tie plus the next few epl games, incl MC. SIGH!
hope he gets well soon.
All the best to Pool, hope they'll nick this one!

Lamborghini
14-02-2015, 02:43 PM
very tough game for Pool.
Palace has seen a turnaround in fortunes under Pardew. Amazing stuffs!
read SG is out for this tie plus the next few epl games, incl MC. SIGH!
hope he gets well soon.
All the best to Pool, hope they'll nick this one!

Yup and Palace is playing at home which makes it so much tougher.

Gerrard is out for 3 weeks and Lucas is out too. :(

Should Rodgers move Can to midfield and pull back Lovren to the back three or stick with the present defense line and partner Allen with Henderson ?

Ashyboy
14-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Well i predict Palace 0 Liverpool 2..

Hurricane88
14-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Well i predict Palace 0 Liverpool 2..

no contest lah...if you keen can always organise mah...:)

KangTuo
14-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Current EPL table after 25 games

1 (1) Chelsea 25 18 5 2 55 21 34 59
2 (2) Man City 25 15 7 3 51 25 26 52
3 (5) Man Utd 25 13 8 4 43 24 19 47
4 (3) Soton 25 14 4 7 38 17 21 46
5 (4) Arsenal 25 13 6 6 47 28 19 45
6 (6) Tot spur 25 13 4 8 39 34 5 43
7 (7) Liverpool 25 12 6 7 36 29 7 42
8 (8) WHam 25 10 8 7 36 28 8 38

I think chelsea will end with around 89 points and win the title...:)

2013/14 after 25 games

1 Chelsea 25 17 5 3 47 20 27 56
2 Arsenal 25 17 4 4 48 26 22 55
3 Manchester City 25 17 3 5 68 27 41 54
4 Liverpool 25 15 5 5 63 30 33 50
5 Tottenham Hotspur 25 14 5 6 32 32 0 47
6 Everton 25 12 9 4 37 26 11 45
7 Manchester United 25 12 5 8 41 31 10 41
8 Newcastle United 25 11 4 10 32 34 -2 37

Chelsea +3
ManC +2
ManU +6
Saints +10
Arsenal -10
Spur -4
Liverpool -8

owen10
15-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Very surprised no post match comments here after the Palace match.
Thought it was quite a refined performance fr the boys, who were without SG, Lucas n Raheem. Save for the silly goal conceded, the team's all round performance was quite sound.
Palace surprisingly played very deep in the 1H n caught us on 1 of the counter attacks.
We showed great character n came back strongly in the 2H with 2 goals.
It was not easy breaking down a very hard defence. The boys were determined, showed lots of maturity n creativity trying to unlock Palace via different routes.
Pool now have a very realistic chance to win the Cup for Gerrard, with possibly only 2 big guns in Arsenal n MU left.

Hurricane88
15-02-2015, 02:02 PM
V
We showed great character n came back strongly in the 2H with 2 goals.
It was not easy breaking down a very hard defence. The boys were determined, showed lots of maturity n creativity trying to unlock Palace via different routes.
Pool now have a very realistic chance to win the Cup for Gerrard, with possibly only 2 big guns in Arsenal n MU left.

just watched the highlights...DS really showed how much we missed a central forward during his 5 months absence...:)

Mario Balotelli struck well and rebound by Adam Lalana was similar to the Crystal Palace goal in first half...:)

well done lads...:)

canthaveenuf
15-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Watched the match. Very good performance against a team parking their bus at home. Unlucky to have conceded the goal but very impressed by the way we fought back.

The thing that struck me most was that Mario actually smiled and grinning from ear to ear !!!!!!! A few times some more. Maybe he is finally enjoying his football again. :D

KangTuo
15-02-2015, 05:04 PM
The thing that struck me most was that Mario actually smiled and grinning from ear to ear !!!!!!! A few times some more. Maybe he is finally enjoying his football again. :D

Smile looks fake leh... Or i am not use to seeing him smile. :)

Hurricane88
15-02-2015, 05:48 PM

Mario Balotelli is born 12 Aug 1990...born year of the horse...no wonder luck so bad past few years...the Sheep Year is better for Horses...think he may be galloping in the wind this few months...:)

escobar43535
15-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Watched the match. Very good performance against a team parking their bus at home. Unlucky to have conceded the goal but very impressed by the way we fought back.

Did not watch the match, just saw a very brief highlight snippet on Fox Sports News. Saw Super Mario laughing and smiling, looked genuine to me. Hope to see his form go up and on! Oh yes also saw Moreno trying to follow Daniel's goal celebratory 'dance' , he looked ridiculous:p

Ashyboy
15-02-2015, 11:19 PM
ya we are back to the last 8 of the FA Cup..but reading and blackburn had a gd game last night..But while Bradford is leading against the cats..While, i think there might b a lowly team in the semis..who knows..

SnowLeopards
15-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Brendan should consider providing Sturridge with a partner.

He performs so much better.

Pierre.

francined69
16-02-2015, 03:11 AM
Great to see the whole team come together as one. Good solid performance.

owen10
16-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Hope Pool avoids Arsenal in the next tie - saw them play yester n they were in devastating form in the 1H. If Pool were to win the Cup, Arsenal must be the real stumbling block. Of course, with due respect the lower opponents like Villa, Bradford, Reading n Blackburn should not be taken lightly too.

sex crusader
16-02-2015, 11:03 AM

Pierre.

Who? Seaj or johnbass?:D

Lamborghini
16-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I was able to catch the match.

Mignolet made some awesome saves and I hope his form and confidence grows.

Markovic has areas to improve, so probably in selection, players like Sterling, Coutinho, Lallana, and Ibe could be ahead of him.

I believe Emre Can should be the team's vice-captain next season ! :D

escobar43535
16-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Hope Pool avoids Arsenal in the next tie - saw them play yester n they were in devastating form in the 1H. If Pool were to win the Cup, Arsenal must be the real stumbling block. Of course, with due respect the lower opponents like Villa, Bradford, Reading n Blackburn should not be taken lightly too.

Did you forget United?!:D

ShadowRiders
16-02-2015, 09:01 PM

Pierre.

BR has spoken. He brought in Super Mario at halftime to be the foil for DS and it worked! :D

ShadowRiders
16-02-2015, 09:03 PM

Preston will kick them out tonight ;)
All is not well in the Devils camp as there are infighting amongst their players especially the strikers. If they cannot be together peacefully how can they play well together? :p

owen10
16-02-2015, 09:20 PM

To tell u the truth is purposely disregard.
Maybe I should have included Preston instead.
:D

masterwanker
16-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Nice gesture from Sakho :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtXDyZzkDiE

tailgunner
17-02-2015, 07:33 AM
FA Cup Q/F draw :

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

owen10
17-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Liverpool's hopes of winning the FA Cup for Stevie G could not have come with a kinder draw against Blackburn in the Quarter Finals.

Not small see our opponents but at least better to face Gunners or Devils or the tricky tie against giant killers Bradford.

All the way REDS!

Lamborghini
17-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Blackburn should not be looked upon lightly and thankfully Liverpool have the home advantage.

Love to see Manchester United knocked out. :p

Hurricane88
17-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Liverpool's hopes of winning the FA Cup for Stevie G could not have come with a kinder draw against Blackburn in the Quarter Finals.

Not small see our opponents but at least better to face Gunners or Devils or the tricky tie against giant killers Bradford.

All the way REDS!

hmm...look at this tie in Q-finals...highlighted in red...means by S-Finals, no more one of them...hope they draw first and then play a replay...this will tired them out in packed fixtures...Arsenal will be worst with CL coming back...:)

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

Bradford City v Reading

Manchester United v Arsenal

Aston Villa v West Brom

masterwanker
17-02-2015, 07:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gTAgAkh.jpg

TheHammers
18-02-2015, 02:00 AM
I was in HK visiting the Wong Tai Sin temple doing the pre-CNY prayers and just for fun.... I asked the 4 fortune teller uncles outside the temple separately who will win the FA Cup. Two voted for Aston Villa and the other two for Arsenal. They all agreed the other fourteen teams cannot win accordingly to the heavenly stars..... unless they change their club name to start with an "A".

I hope they are wrong. Maybe we should call the Reds - "A Liverpool" :D

HonkyTonkyMan
18-02-2015, 09:36 AM
I hope they are wrong. Maybe we should call the Reds - "A Liverpool" :D

What about ANFIELD, like that sure got chance..:D

Hurricane88
18-02-2015, 09:49 AM
What about ANFIELD, like that sure got chance..:D

why dun we wait and see...so Man U will be dumped out by Arsenal according to HK Wong Tai Sin temple fortune tellers...:)

Hurricane88
18-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Wish all here...Happy New Goat Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai...:)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20701/20701679dbeb5d815a0e1d7b4bdce9198f63b625.jpg

Cum_Luver
18-02-2015, 11:02 PM
Wish All Kops A Happy, Prosperous and Healthy Lunar New Year 2015

sex crusader
20-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Way to go mario! Huat ah!:D

Lamborghini
20-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Balotelli. lol.

escobar43535
20-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Auspicious start to the year of the Goat for the Reds!

Besiktas came well prepared organized and played deep. Liverpool looked pretty good and tight overall albeit still a work in progress team. Best player of the night with very good prospects for both club and country was the young lad Jordan Ibe who also created the winner/penalty.

Abit of naughty behaviour from who else but Super Mario for taking the penalty instead of letting the designated penalty taker Henderson take it, also Daniel looked none too pleased as it appeared that he wanted to take the penalty as well! But credit to Henderson for acting like a true captain and smoothening things out by having faith in Mario and let him take the penalty instead.

Liverpool still have some work to do in the return leg in Turkey, but I think with the form and spirit that they are in, should be enough to carry them through to the last 16.

Next up another very important EPL match against the The Saints at St. Mary's on Sunday, walk on!

Wishing all Liverpool samsters a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

owen10
20-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Read that Mario 'snatched' the ball fr appointed taker Henderson.
Luckily he scored else he'll end up in the Hall of Shame like Everton's Miralas!

SnowLeopards
20-02-2015, 12:12 PM
It is a known fact that Mario Balotelli was the best penalty taker on the field at that point of time.

Having said that, I do echo Steven Gerrard's opinion that is was disrespectful of the Italian to have projected such as image prior to taking the penalty.

He is an absolute disgrace.

Pierre.

Hurricane88
20-02-2015, 12:18 PM
It is a known fact that Mario Balotelli was the best penalty taker on the field at that point of time.

Having said that, I do echo Steven Gerrard's opinion that is was disrespectful of the Italian to have projected such as image prior to taking the penalty.

He is an absolute disgrace.

Pierre.

IMHO...he won us the game....thank you Balotelli...thank you for taking the penalty...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Yes, Balo won us the game...but it also show the world that he does not belong here..he is not in anyway a team player...only when you reach Cr7 or messi standard you can be a little selfish and no ones dare to challenge you.

Taking the ball away from you Captain? If not because of our weak state we are in right now, he would have been kicked out long ago..
Moanrinho, fuckerson and wanker would have drooped him 10 matches if it happen to a player from their team...but luckily it is BR, he would be praised by him...o well

sex crusader
21-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Yes, Balo won us the game...but it also show the world that he does not belong here..he is not in anyway a team player...only when you reach Cr7 or messi standard you can be a little selfish and no ones dare to challenge you.

Taking the ball away from you Captain? If not because of our weak state we are in right now, he would have been kicked out long ago..
Moanrinho, fuckerson and wanker would have drooped him 10 matches if it happen to a player from their team...but luckily it is BR, he would be praised by him...o well

Bro, for once I disagree with u ler! I thought cr 7 and messi are both two most arrogant bastard ler! If barca or RM can win games just with two of them then they no need to have 10 other players on the pitch! Mario was just trying too hard to please thanks to the dirty tactics that BR used in the changing room! BR dared to drop players meh? He should pai tikong GAO GAO that the coming summer transfer window that at least some unknown players are willing to join us!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Bro, for once I disagree with u ler! I thought cr 7 and messi are both two most arrogant bastard ler! If barca or RM can win games just with two of them then they no need to have 10 other players on the pitch! Mario was just trying too hard to please thanks to the dirty tactics that BR used in the changing room! BR dared to drop players meh? He should pai tikong GAO GAO that the coming summer transfer window that at least some unknown players are willing to join us!

I agree Cr7 and Messi are arrogant, they basically control the whole training meeting and dictate the dressing room....but hor who dare to say them....when you are at a higher level, what you do no one dare to say anything...just like Stevie for us, he missed open goal, he just anyhow shoot, he misses...he slips...you see no many Liverpool player dare to blame him..its the same.

Back to Balo, i today read the news, as usual/expected...he backs balo for the penalty...not convincingly tough, but what point will this bring to the rest of the team? What is the point of the captain? What will Henderson think? What is the point of strategy and tactics which the Manager is paid to do so if one player keeps ignoring it...

The elite team managers will never approve it on anyone player..just like rooney is elite for Manure, but he still is discipline at his midfield area which doesn't suit him..

I sibei lorsoh...lol...Happy Chinese New Year bro :D

Hanster
21-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Back to Balo, i today read the news, as usual/expected...he backs balo for the penalty...not convincingly tough, but what point will this bring to the rest of the team? What is the point of the captain? What will Henderson think? What is the point of strategy and tactics which the Manager is paid to do so if one player keeps ignoring it...

The elite team managers will never approve it on anyone player..just like rooney is elite for Manure, but he still is discipline at his midfield area which doesn't suit him..

I sibei lorsoh...lol...Happy Chinese New Year bro :D
Gong yi huat cai!:D Gooney? i bet he will be shipped out next season by LVG! Knn...highest paid scum player but cant score goal! i thought henderson did well as a skipper! KNN..SG 马后炮 la just because he is leaving! But i do agree Mario should not took the ball away from the skipper! Anyway Europa league nia..just concentrate on the top four la!

masterwanker
21-02-2015, 09:50 PM
This Jordan Ibe looks like a very good promising new prospect. He reminds of Sterling. On the issue of the penalty , it is now even harder for Henderson to stem his authority on the team as a captain. If SG was around this would not have happen.

TheHammers
22-02-2015, 12:58 AM
The elite team managers will never approve it on anyone player..D

SAF would have given him the hairdryer treatment and thrown a boot at him too.

Ashyboy
22-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Soton 0 Liverpool 1

owen10
22-02-2015, 04:00 AM
Good to see Scums lost.
A win against Sotong will see Pool take a massive step towards Top 4.
However a loss will see Pool drift 7 pts away fr Sotong.
A Pool win, coupled with a DRAW in the Spurs-West Ham game would be the perfect icing on the cake! :D

escobar43535
22-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Thank you Jonjo!

Massive game tonight, Liverpool need to capitalise on the heads up by the Swans.

Come on you Redmen!

Btw looks like Carra backed Balotelli taking the pen last Thursday.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/426593/Jamie-Carragher-Mario-Balotelli-Liverpool

Hurricane88
22-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Btw looks like Carra backed Balotelli taking the pen last Thursday.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/426593/Jamie-Carragher-Mario-Balotelli-Liverpool

I have never seen Hendo taken penalty for Pool or any game....still remembered SG when he was captain...he failed to score some of his penalties...recently his penalty taking had improved tremendously...:)

I seriously think Mario who is a good penalty taker to be the Pool 1st choice penalty taker...:)

Look at Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo when playing for MU, both wasn't the captain but both still take penalty...:)

SnowLeopards
22-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Much have been said about Mario Balotelli and honestly, many do not expect this guy to change his attitude nor improve his performance.

Brendan pointed out, on the Europa match, upon scoring the penalty, Mario was standing by the side of the field and did not bother to run.

This guy should be sold if a cohesive dressing room is to be kept.

Pierre.

naemlo
22-02-2015, 01:08 PM
This guy should be sold if a cohesive dressing room is to be kept.

The problem is with his current attitude and performance, not many managers are willing to pay for his service or risk having him in the team.

I agree with SG. This is a team not individual. Rules are still rules, if Mario can wrestled the ball from the captain in public, what can't he do in the dressing room?

sex crusader
22-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Ronald , please help us for the future! We have a clueless manager that had never played top flight football !https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/why-lambert-lovren-lallana-struggled-liverpool-080200492--spt.html

SnowLeopards
22-02-2015, 06:00 PM
The problem is with his current attitude and performance, not many managers are willing to pay for his service or risk having him in the team.

I agree with SG. This is a team not individual. Rules are still rules, if Mario can wrestled the ball from the captain in public, what can't he do in the dressing room?

Fortunately, there are / will be teams interested in Mario.

Remember, there was a team called Liverpool who paid £16 million despite knowing the enigmatic Italian's history.

Pierre.

sex crusader
22-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Fortunately, there are / will be teams interested in Mario.

Remember, there was a team called Liverpool who paid £16 million despite knowing the enigmatic Italian's history.

Pierre.

At least he scored a couple of goals! Unlike certain defender that cost 20 mil pound and played like division two player! Worst...handpicked by the manager!

Hurricane88
22-02-2015, 07:06 PM
At least he scored a couple of goals! Unlike certain defender that cost 20 mil pound and played like division two player! Worst...handpicked by the manager!

dun waste time on him...he has nothing good to say about Liverpool...:)

Lamborghini
22-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Southampton has conceded only 17 goals which is the lowest among the 20 Premier League teams.

The visit to St Mary's is not easy and hopefully Liverpool gets to take home the 3 points.

Will the boo-boys get on the back of Adam Lallana ?

On the topic of Mario Balotelli, I wish he does not play tonight and Liverpool sells him at the end of the season. :D

KangTuo
22-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Good to see Scums lost.
A win against Sotong will see Pool take a massive step towards Top 4.
However a loss will see Pool drift 7 pts away fr Sotong.
A Pool win, coupled with a DRAW in the Spurs-West Ham game would be the perfect icing on the cake! :D

Seems like spurs will lose this...
Chance for pools to leapfrog them to number 6 and close in on the top few :)

owen10
22-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Seems like spurs will lose this...
Chance for pools to leapfrog them to number 6 and close in on the top few :)

Dramatic injury time equalized for Spurs.
Seems like my prayers are answered.
Both teams shared the spoils.
Great outcome for Pool.
Hope they can beat Sotong later to close in upwards!

owen10
23-02-2015, 02:06 AM
Surprised all bros gone to sleep, no one posted on Sotong match.

Pool scored thru a Coutinho screamer, which must be a contender for Goal of the Season. Raheem added a 2nd, capitalizing on a Sotong defensive error.

Great 6 pointer win n a clean sheet for our boys!!!

francined69
23-02-2015, 02:11 AM
I stayed up to watch the match and am happy Liverpool won even though their possession was less than 45% and only few attempts at goal. 3 points in the bag plus Spurs dropping points means Pool is moving closer up the table to 6th spot and 2 points off 4th spot! Yeah!!! YNWA!!!!!

sex crusader
23-02-2015, 02:15 AM
Surprised all bros gone to sleep, no one posted on Sotong match.

Pool scored thru a Coutinho screamer, which must be a contender for Goal of the Season. Raheem added a 2nd, capitalizing on a Sotong defensive error.

Great 6 pointer win n a clean sheet for our boys!!!

I am awake! Our midfield was aweful tonight! What was that godson of BR doing on the pitch?. Giving away free kicks all the time! SM was on form tonight! Our no 10 was as precise as usual! Martin was as solid as usual too at the back. Soton played well too! Just unlucky !

Lamborghini
23-02-2015, 02:16 AM
How to describe Coutinho's goal ? :D

escobar43535
23-02-2015, 03:31 AM
Totally chuffed and pumped up! Not an easy game by any means, especially under those dreadful wintry raining conditions but the Reds are slowly but surely coming into form with resilience and confidence!

Fair dues to Southampton as they appeared to have 3 penalty claims to Liverpool's 1, plus what looked like Mignolet handling the ball outside the box, but what can you say about that fabulous cracker of a strike from about 25 yards by Countinho! This chap is on fire! The young lad Ibe had a pretty good game as well, plus a clean sheet in an important away fixture, a most satisfactory end to the week with Liverpool climbing up a place to 6th, 3 points off 3rd; 2 points off 4th; and 1 point off 5th.

Credit should also be given to Rodgers for starting without Sturridge, going for a false striker start, as he has the other 2 big games in mind as well, Besiktas and City.

Next up Besiktas away, come on you Redmen, walk on!

canthaveenuf
23-02-2015, 08:26 AM
The team really rode their luck this morning. Three penalty appeals against us turned down by the lenient referee. Funny that with sakho around it feels a bit nervous but without him around it feels even more nervous. The defence was a bit leaky today.

Luckily we took the limited chances and scored. and what a goal by Coutinho.:D

Hurricane88
23-02-2015, 09:51 AM
The team really rode their luck this morning. Three penalty appeals against us turned down by the lenient referee. Funny that with sakho around it feels a bit nervous but without him around it feels even more nervous. The defence was a bit leaky today.

Luckily we took the limited chances and scored. and what a goal by Coutinho.:D

Told u Pool luck turn after 4 February...manny players luck changed to better too...:)

KangTuo
23-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Told u Pool luck turn after 4 February...manny players luck changed to better too...:)

With this luck, lets bring on ManC

KangTuo
23-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Funny that with sakho around it feels a bit nervous but without him around it feels even more nervous. The defence was a bit leaky today.

Because we have the 20mil Lovren

KangTuo
23-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Our midfield was aweful tonight! What was that godson of BR doing on the pitch?

Wet pitch bah.....

KangTuo
23-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Credit should also be given to Rodgers for starting without Sturridge, going for a false striker start

Wondering how come he start 2 right side player on the left? Can and Markovic...

For the next 2 big match, I bet BR will start DS then bring MB in to support the attack.

Hurricane88
23-02-2015, 10:58 AM
With this luck, lets bring on ManC

Man city also Dragon but metal so both same Chinese zodiac just different element..Pool is Water Dragon...so hard to differentiate...:)

SnowLeopards
23-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Appalling decisions by referee Kevin Friend.

Credit to Southampton for displaying good soccer and credit to Liverpool for soaking up the pressure.

Can and Skrtel were outstanding while Lovren was beyond disappointment.

Lallana probably had too much emotion as he spent 14 years at St Mary's and his performance was sloppy too.

Sublime strike by Coutinho.

Pierre.

Hurricane88
23-02-2015, 05:16 PM
i watched the highlights...thought the 2nd goal was a gift by soton players...something like what Pool was playing in the early season...haha...:)

first goal...really what can we say...the Brazilian samba Coutinho was world class there...:)

sex crusader
23-02-2015, 05:29 PM
i watched the highlights...thought the 2nd goal was a gift by soton players...something like what Pool was playing in the early season...haha...:)

first goal...really what can we say...the Brazilian samba Coutinho was world class there...:)

Ya...RS still has lots to do to become one influential player! His biggest weakness in my opinion is ball control!

Hurricane88
23-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Ya...RS still has lots to do to become one influential player! His biggest weakness in my opinion is ball control!

that is why he is not worth the price he asking for...still not the complete player yet...:)

Lamborghini
23-02-2015, 05:39 PM
A good match to watch. :D

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/02/22/english/1424588688_923913.html

masterwanker
23-02-2015, 07:36 PM

He is still an unfinished product. I hope he sign that goddam new contract. He should stay for another 2 to 3 years irregardless of what happen to BR at the end of the season.

KangTuo
23-02-2015, 11:14 PM
A good match to watch. :D

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/02/22/english/1424588688_923913.html

Mostly are RB signings :)
Strike force of Torres + Suarez...

CTOA3954
24-02-2015, 02:24 AM
Man city also Dragon but metal so both same Chinese zodiac just different element..Pool is Water Dragon...so hard to differentiate...:)

Water will rust metal so I think Liverpool will win that match. :D

Lamborghini
25-02-2015, 05:01 PM
An interesting read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2966780/Jordon-Ibe-REAL-secrets-Liverpool-discovered-latest-hot-prospect-set-follow-Raheem-Sterling.html

Hurricane88
25-02-2015, 05:26 PM

good time to play Man City after home defeat to Barcelona in CL this morning...:)

masterwanker
25-02-2015, 07:41 PM
good time to play Man City after home defeat to Barcelona in CL this morning...:)

Luis Suarez scored both goals against Man City . I wonder if Daniel Sturridge can also score against Man City. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-02-2015, 09:00 AM
Luis Suarez scored both goals against Man City . I wonder if Daniel Sturridge can also score against Man City. :D

It's like comparing Ronaldo vs Fandi Ahmad...international standard vs Local standard :D

smoky7
26-02-2015, 09:09 AM

Only worry is the squad seem to have a couple of injuries to a few key players.
Sakho, Hendo and The magician will probably not make the trip to Instanbul, I hope it's just a precaution on Hendo and Coutinho's part. Hopefully Sakho's hip injury ain't too serious

SnowLeopards
26-02-2015, 04:03 PM
No Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Lucas, and Sakho.

That is 5 potential first team players while Markovic, Enrique, and Johnson misses out too.

Interesting to watch Brendan pick his team later.

Pierre.

Hurricane88
26-02-2015, 04:05 PM

so new captain for this game...let me guess EC...:)

Just park a bus in front of POol goal.

sex crusader
26-02-2015, 04:36 PM
so new captain for this game...let me guess EC...:)

Na...he will name JA as captain coz he is BR 's godson !

SnowLeopards
26-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Martin Skrtel looks set to captain the team.

Pierre.

masterwanker
26-02-2015, 07:55 PM
It's like comparing Ronaldo vs Fandi Ahmad...international standard vs Local standard :D

At least still better than that MB. :D

The potential candidates for captaincy for tonites game are :

1) JA
2) AL
3) KT
4) MS

Hope Liverpool don't lose the game. A draw would be good enough.

KangTuo
26-02-2015, 10:26 PM

That is 5 potential first team players while Markovic, Enrique, and Johnson misses out too.

Interesting to watch Brendan pick his team later.

Pierre.

I am expecting all to be declare fit suddenly when they meet manC in bpl

KangTuo
26-02-2015, 10:28 PM

Do what they did to saint can liao

pomrakthai
27-02-2015, 04:01 AM
Walaueh....Liverpool being out-ran, out-possessed, out-dribbled.......defense over-worked....2nd half...strike force crumpled.

IMHO, the Turks are teaching Pool players how to play football :o

Lamborghini
27-02-2015, 04:45 AM
Poor second half from Liverpool.

Without Coutinho, Liverpool looks handicap.

Lovren misses the fifth penalty and Liverpool is out of Europe. :(

escobar43535
27-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Poor second half from Liverpool.

Without Coutinho, Liverpool looks handicap.

Lovren misses the fifth penalty and Liverpool is out of Europe. :(

Very true.

Gutted that the Reds are out.

Hope the Redmen can pick themselves up for the vital match against City over the weekend, walk on!

canthaveenuf
27-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Without so many first team players we still managed to keep Besiktas at bay for long periods I think performance still not too bad. But without the magician we do appear kinda lost and not much creativity and threat.

Anyway now we can concentrate on getting the farewell gift for Gerrard and a top four finish. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

Hurricane88
27-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Anyway now we can concentrate on getting the farewell gift for Gerrard and a top four finish. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

I was quite relief that we exit this competition early...now the lads can concentrate on EPL and FA Cup with some rests...although we have to play Man City on Sunday and mid week EPL game next week...:)

SnowLeopards
27-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I shared with some good people in the chat room last night that Liverpool will be knocked out.

Guess what.

Pierre.

tailgunner
27-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Our lads will be both mentally and physically exhausted after the Europa game whereas Man City are fresher with 2 more days of rest.

But let's hope we can get something out of this game.

canthaveenuf
27-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Our lads will be both mentally and physically exhausted after the Europa game whereas Man City are fresher with 2 more days of rest.

But let's hope we can get something out of this game.

Probably that's why BR pulled out DS, MR and Ibe.

snakehead
28-02-2015, 01:11 AM

Dun forget water can be contained inside metal receptacles too. :D
I have gut feel that Liverpool gonna lose this one.

KangTuo
28-02-2015, 11:42 AM

Same feeling... :(
But hope pool proof me wrong just like what they did to saints.
I thought they will either lose or draw but they won that match.

owen10
28-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Dun forget water can be contained inside metal receptacles too. :D

Same feeling... :(
But hope pool proof me wrong just like what they did to saints.
I thought they will either lose or draw but they won that match.

wah so fast hang white flag liao!
true, MC has advantage of extra 24 hrs' rest.
but Coutinho n Henderson were rested.
hopefully this will balance things off.
agree with Yaya back, MC will be stronger.
hopefully brother Kolo has his ways to make sure Yaya doesnt play.
(Juz joking ... hehehee)
i would think WIN for Pool is not impossible but very difficult but I dun mind, giving the circumstances, to settle for a humble DRAW.
cheers!!!

masterwanker
28-02-2015, 07:18 PM
I really hate to be in Lovren's shoes right now. Hope the lad pick himself up and prove his worth. Man City is really strong. It is like men vs boys . I hope those who did not play in the last game will be fit to play in this game. Last game saw BR changing to 4-4-2 which did not wok well. I too have a feeling that Man City will this game by at least 2 goals. :o

Soul_Reaper
01-03-2015, 12:30 AM
wah so fast hang white flag liao!
true, MC has advantage of extra 24 hrs' rest.
but Coutinho n Henderson were rested.
hopefully this will balance things off.
agree with Yaya back, MC will be stronger.
hopefully brother Kolo has his ways to make sure Yaya doesnt play.
(Juz joking ... hehehee)
i would think WIN for Pool is not impossible but very difficult but I dun mind, giving the circumstances, to settle for a humble DRAW.
cheers!!!

Coutinho & Henderson were not rested..... they were both injured. Coutinho could return for the Man City game depending on a late fitness assessment but Henderson is out for the Man City game. Also sitting out this game through injury is Gerrard, Enrique, Lucas, Jones, Sakho and Flanagan.

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Coutinho & Henderson were not rested..... they were both injured. Coutinho could return for the Man City game depending on a late fitness assessment but Henderson is out for the Man City game. Also sitting out this game through injury is Gerrard, Enrique, Lucas, Jones, Sakho and Flanagan.

I am sure some of them will play...:)

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Team news :

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Lovren, Can, Skrtel, Henderson, Allen, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Substitutes: Ward, Toure, Lambert, Sturridge, Borini, Balotelli, Williams.

Oh no Lovren is playing. :eek:

Lamborghini
01-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Impossible Is Nothing.

Come On You Redmen ! :cool:

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Goal by Henderson . :D

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Goal by Henderson . :D

Let off by Aguero...:)

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Let off by Aguero...:)

Heng he hit the post. :p

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Dzeko scored 1 - 1

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Dzeko scored 1 - 1

think is a fair level at the half...hopefully the lads step up 2nd half...:)

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Goal by Coutinho . 2 -1

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Goal by Coutinho . 2 -1

Another stunner similar to Hendo goal...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-03-2015, 09:46 PM
What a scoreline....

Mignolet like nothing to do in the 2nd half :D

Comments coming from Bejing here :p

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Another stunner similar to Hendo goal...:)

So proud of the Redmen...these lads played their socks out...:)

Pool level point with Ars...Ars yet to play...:)

naemlo
01-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Well played...

Hurricane88
01-03-2015, 09:53 PM
What a scoreline....
Mignolet like nothing to do in the 2nd half :D

Many did not give Pool any chance before the game...:)

masterwanker
01-03-2015, 09:54 PM
3 great goals . A great game.
Liverpool very lucky ,Man City not so lucky.
Referee make good decisions. Another 3 points.
Well done team. :D

tailgunner
01-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Yipee-ai-ay.....the little magician done it again :D:D:D

sex crusader
01-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Brilliant play against a top team! Both were stunning goals!

SnowLeopards
01-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Pablo Zabaleta was impressive.

However, good game and another sublime finish by Coutinho.

Very bad misses by Aguero and Sturridge.

Keep the Liverpool players fresh and fit, the fans will continue to smile.

Pierre.

canthaveenuf
01-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Just managed to catch the wonderful Couthinho strike. Simply sublime. Top four is certainly looking very possible. :D

escobar43535
01-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Over the moon, thanks to the Little Magician and a solid Liverpool midfield!

Anfield is rocking and buzzing again!

Games coming thick and fast though, next up Burnley mid week, walk on!

Btw hope the Toffees can help the Reds today.

In any event a great start to the week!!

bochapsing
02-03-2015, 12:54 AM
YES...!!!! Well done, guys...!!!

BR on Coutinho: "He's now shooting like a proper Brazilian"... lolz

:D:D

snakehead
02-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Sturridge dun look good coming off the field when game ended.... hope he dint injure himself again.

owen10
02-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Congrats to our lads for a job well done!
All the media talk abt MC's 48 hr rest advantage seems a load of bullsheet.
Our boys seemed to be running harder and did not look to be suffering from any ill-effect fatigue.
Indeed, great to see of late, when we are not getting goals via the direct route, we were able to score something spectacular.

S.B.Y.1
02-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Pools commitment settles it

KangTuo
02-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Remaining BPL matches and my wish

Liverpool v Burnley - Win
Swansea v Liverpool - depends on Fabianski form
Liverpool v Manchester United - Revenge!!!
Arsenal v Liverpool - Draw/Lose
Liverpool v Newcastle United - Win, Newcastle in a mess
Hull v Liverpool - Win, Hull in a mess
West Brom v Liverpool - Draw...Pulis effect on their defense
Liverpool v QPR - Win, QPR CMI
Chelsea v Liverpool - Win... Chelsea secure BPL and let it go
Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Revenge!!!!
Stoke v Liverpool - Nevermind... secured top 4 :)

Can the top 4 place be confirmed before meeting Chelsea?
Maybe Chelsea seal the BPL champion before meeting pool.

Hurricane88
02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Remaining BPL matches and my wish

Stoke v Liverpool - Nevermind... secured top 4 :)

Can the top 4 place be confirmed before meeting Chelsea?
Maybe Chelsea seal the BPL champion before meeting pool.

75 points and above good chance for CL spot...:)

masterwanker
02-03-2015, 09:12 PM
If Liverpool can continue to play like this for the remaining matches qualifying for the champions league spot should not be a problem.

sex crusader
03-03-2015, 01:36 AM
If Liverpool can continue to play like this for the remaining matches qualifying for the champions league spot should not be a problem.

I also hope! Let's face reality ! From a runner up last season and struggling for a CL spot this season! Pathetic Ler! With so much cash in hand some more!

Ashyboy
03-03-2015, 03:36 AM
Ya i agreed with so much money in our bag but i am also satisfied if they can finish top 4...Best is we can knock man utd out to 5th place!! wahaha

escobar43535
03-03-2015, 06:41 AM
I also hope! Let's face reality ! From a runner up last season and struggling for a CL spot this season! Pathetic Ler! With so much cash in hand some more!
I use to hold the same view during the first half of this season, when the Reds were awful.

But now I have slowly come to realise that it is very hard to bed in and gel a whole new group of players in a short time, even if the players have prior EPL experience. Look at Spurs and United, good examples of such difficulty. Even Chelsea had a transition period last season, not forgetting Arsenal and City have had problems as well.

On reflection and looking at how Brendan Rodgers has transformed the current Liverpool squad with fresh progressive adventurous and creative tactics, not forgetting the underlying youth factor of this Reds team, I am prepared to give him and his lads another season to shine, regardless of this season's final results.

I believe a very bright exciting promising future awaits Liverpool FC next season, provided all the key players remain together with 2/3 additional good buys over the summer. Sadly and unfortunately for Steven Gerrard he won't be around to enjoy this success, which may even lead to the 'holy grail', you never know?! Keep the faith, dare to dream, walk on!:cool:

YNWA

sex crusader
05-03-2015, 08:44 AM
Another clean sheet! Well done! Still hoping Mario will start!:)

KangTuo
05-03-2015, 08:49 AM
75 points and above good chance for CL spot...:)

10 more matches to go and pool is on 51 points.
So you are guessing that pools will need to Win 8 more matches to get to 75:eek:

KangTuo
05-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Another clean sheet! Well done! Still hoping Mario will start!:)

I guess he will be unleashed in the match (starting/sub) against Arse and Manure to get the winning goal. ;)

KangTuo
05-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Swansea v Liverpool - depends on Fabianski form
Liverpool v Manchester United - Revenge!!!
Arsenal v Liverpool - Draw/Lose

Looking forward to the next 3 games to climb to 3rd place :D

Pool(54) win Swan, Spurs beat ManU(53), Hammer halt Arse(55) - Pool climb to 4th
Pool(57) win ManU(53) - runaway 4th
Pool(60) win Arse(58) - go 3rd

:D:D:D

Hurricane88
05-03-2015, 10:29 AM
10 more matches to go and pool is on 51 points.
So you are guessing that pools will need to Win 8 more matches to get to 75:eek:

75 points is a sure bet for CL..I had checked last 5 years record...:)

Hurricane88
05-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Looking forward to the next 3 games to climb to 3rd place :D

Pool(54) win Swan, Spurs beat ManU(53), Hammer halt Arse(55) - Pool climb to 4th
Pool(57) win ManU(53) - runaway 4th
Pool(60) win Arse(58) - go 3rd

D

this morning game....all the top 4 won their games so no change in table...:)

manu and che only won by single goal...certainly Chelsea looked like sewn up the title...they may nett 90 points...2nd place looks like may only get 81-84 points...3rd about 75-80 points....there is one season 4th place only 69 points...:)

NZL97
05-03-2015, 12:47 PM
henderson performance last 2 games remind me of a young stevie g......esp his last 2 goals & assist.........hope he & sterling sign their new deals soon before we have our best players taken by richer teams elsewhere........heard that man city might be shortlisting BR to replace pelligrini.....will be shock if that were to happen.

owen10
05-03-2015, 01:19 PM
this morning game....all the top 4 won their games so no change in table...:)

manu and che only won by single goal...certainly Chelsea looked like sewn up the title...they may nett 90 points...2nd place looks like may only get 81-84 points...3rd about 75-80 points....there is one season 4th place only 69 points...:)

Scums won thru a goal nearing the death of normal time.
Saints likewise.
Had they dropped 2 pts we could have breathed a lil bit easier.

escobar43535
05-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Solid sturdy performance by the Reds against Burnley, good day at the office(apart from that arse luck winner for United, which spoilt the mood abit!). Lots of positives to take from this match.

Very excited to see Henderson and Lallana come into form at the right time. Joe Allen had a second consecutive good performance(2 games in a row now), credit to Allen after all the criticism, just hope he can maintain this level, he has got to be consistent, same for Lovren who did a good job as well. Mignolet also looks to have found his confidence.

But the lad who just keeps on impressing me without getting much attention, game after game after game, is Emre Can. Hard to believe that this lad Can is only 21, he is probably Rodgers' best buy thus far, together with Coutinho.

Crunch time now seems to be the Easter period, United home followed by Gunners away. If Liverpool can keep this momentum going, I see no reason why the Reds can't take all 6 points. Saying that, I think its still better to take it one game at a time, so next up Blackburn in the FA Cup which may be a good distraction from the EPL pressure, walk on!

canthaveenuf
05-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Gary Neville, after the game against MC, " ...... It both impressed and concerned me to see Liverpool play as they did ......" from someone we all love to hate. Hee hee.

Back to Henderson ....... I still remember when I watched him play last season and also early this season, my son always asked me "What is he doing?" Granted, he was always full of running, like a headless chicken, doing his bit, and occasionally providing the useful pass, but not really doing anything sensational and yet, BR keeps playing him day in day out, and praising him to the heaven. I always wonder what BR sees in him.

But he has really come into his own ever since he took the armband from SG. I think the added responsibility is giving him lots of motivation to impose himself more and show what he can really do. Really impressed !!

The team is certainly going places. Only dark spot is the 4 weeks long layoff for Jordan Ibe.

masterwanker
06-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Now the team is beginning to play like a team . I guess we are now looking at a post SG - era team. A few more additions would make the team even stronger

masterwanker
08-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Jordan Henderson reject a 80,000 pound per week new contract offer from Liverpool . :eek: He is asking for 100, 000 pound per week.

SnowLeopards
08-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Jordan Henderson reject a 80,000 pound per week new contract offer from Liverpool . :eek: He is asking for 100, 000 pound per week.

Balotelli is paid £110,000 per week to score 4 goals and warm the bench, thus it is perfectly logically to increase Henderson's wages to £100,000-a-week so as to keep him and meet the Premier League's homegrown quota.

Pierre.

sex crusader
09-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Knn...Blackburn is copying chelski 's tactics ! Parking bus the whole half!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Usually it's the agent who push the amount up...of course after discussing with his client.

Anyway JH is still maturing as a player, he only comes to life this season compared to his poor season before that...

Anyway let the management handle that, they are more than qualified to judge this. As fans, we are more concerned on the results..give him 200k cannot maintain quality performance also no use :cool:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Knn...Blackburn is copying chelski 's tactics ! Parking bus the whole half!

They do have some chances but kanjiong cannot score...our finishing also terok :(

sex crusader
09-03-2015, 01:57 AM
They do have some chances but kanjiong cannot score...our finishing also terok :(

Damn! Replay ! Rover solid defence overall!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-03-2015, 02:00 AM
Knn....did balo touch the ball since he came on in the 60th min bo...anyway...it's a average display at home...hope to win the Fa cup rather than a tougher task getting 4th spot..:o

sex crusader
09-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Knn....did balo touch the ball since he came on in the 60th min bo...anyway...it's a average display at home...hope to win the Fa cup rather than a tougher task getting 4th spot..:o

Credit to rover la! They played well ! Their GK was outstanding!

Ninja_Assassin
09-03-2015, 02:23 AM
It's gonna be a tough game at the Rovers home ground for the replay..... they steamrolled both Swansea & Stoke City 4-1 & 3-1 respectively in their previous FA Cup home games.