PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

escobar43535
25-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Absolutely right bro! Costa, Fabregas and Benatia would definitely not come to Anfield, Griezmann am not sure but think the problem there is Rodgers had initially already gone with Remy and the very last minute breakdown of that transfer made things very last minute for the Reds search for a solid striker. Actually Reds were desperately trying to sign Falcao but we all know what happened in this regard and it was not through lack of trying.

Martinez, now that chap is interesting but I guess we shall know the outcome of Rodgers' summer signings by May 15'. Thus far if you look at Southampton in the BPL and Atletico Madrid in LaLiga, it would appear that Koeman and Simeone have handled the transfer market much better than Rodgers who unfortunately looks to be suffering the same fate as Villas Boas did at Spurs post sale of Bale.

By the way strong rumours that Reds now trying to land Higuain in January window transfer, not sure he is the answer though. Much rather Reds try for Reus who shall probably provide more impact and much needed creativity to take the pressure off Sterling albeit Reus ain't a striker. But then the same question would again arise, would Reus consider Reds if say Bayern Munich come knocking on his door? Oh yes and can the Reds afford Reus in the first place?

Finally I recall all the angst over Reds failure to land Sanchez who chose to go the Gunners instead. But thus far Sanchez has failed to make such a great impact at Arsenal as what everyone thought he would do. So I guess there is some luck involved in the transfer market as well?
The golden question would always be...do these players want to come to Anfield?

Mate, Brendan Rodgers has spent close to £120 million on 8 players this season, excluding Manquillo, who is on loan from Atletico Madrid.

The team has lost Suarez and Agger from the previous season when Rodgers crossed the finishing line second. Nevermind Reina as he was on loan the whole of last season.

I would have had Rodgers invest that vast amount of cash on 3 quality players and it could have almost certainly benefited the club.

Pierre.

I can provide 5 names and any 3 or 4 players would have given Liverpool the much need control, vision, pace, strength, and creativity.

1. Diego Costa - £32m

2. Cesc Fabregas - £26 to £30m

3. Antoine Griezmann - £23m to £25m

4. Mehdi Benatia - £22m to £25m

5. Inigo Martinez - £20m to £22m

Pierre.

KangTuo
25-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Hope BR starts with Borini and Lambert upfront today and hope both can score the goals we wanted.

HonkyTonkyMan
25-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Honestly I am getting tired of seeing Balotelli in the starting 11, putting his name in is a handicap to the team might as use 10 players cos other than the first match he started the rest of the matches he was just totally inconspicuous. BR should take the brave decision and benched him....granted also there were a few others players that deserves the same.

SnowLeopards
25-10-2014, 02:37 PM
The golden question would always be...do these players want to come to Anfield?

Why would they turn down a move ? It was clear 3 of the 5 players I indicated expressed a desire to search a new path. With Sanchez it was clear as he chose the city lifestyle ahead of a urban setting.

Liverpool has an intelligent owner. John Henry is savvy and wonderful. Brendan Rodgers showed how competitive the club can be with the right players. The club is back in the Champions League and expansion of the stadium signals the ambition of the club.

Therefore, what is the issue ? Ian Ayre and the ridiculous transfer committee. In modern football, you pay for quality. I repeat, you pay.

Manchester City was in division 2 when Manchester United was having a time of their lives. Look how times have changed.

Sadly, Liverpool are following the footsteps of Gerard Houllier and Company.

Pierre.

Hurricane88
25-10-2014, 05:49 PM
I respect individual views...but sick and tired of reading negative comments often...so much different from last season...haizzzz...:)

anyway will put some samsters into my ignore list...as a fan I support the club...no point to condemn the club and BR in particular...IMHO he is successful...he brought us hope and showed us the light...I dun think he was the sacrificial cow here...even if he was sacked next season...think he proved he had been successful...whatever happened so far is no fault of his...:)

we need striker - bought but failed
we need defenders - bought but still chance to improve
we need midfielders - bought but still chance to improve

I dun think those players mentioned which we fail to sign will guarantee success to our beloved club...what is the point to say but will never happen...:)

It took LS 2 season to prove himself...we just need a talisman...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2014, 07:20 PM
As a fan, I am sure we are entitled to our views whether it is in here or the official Liverpool Forum worldwide.
You will be schocked if you read millions of debates in the Liverpool forum....not to mentioned SBF only contribute less that 20 odd posters...

Whether it is positive or negative, we must voice out even tough it is of no use to the management team of Liverpool.

We subscribe to the soccer channel, we buy jerseys...pay tickets to watch..Sponsors pay the club - all these are their revenues to keep the club going and pay the Salary of the teams.

Its like we pay taxes to feed the useless government we have here, that's why there is a hong lim park for us to express our negative views too :eek:

I never believe in looking at positivity to lie to myself...club will never grow in the long run if that is the case. Always have to balance the bad side to improve.

My view anyway.

masterwanker
25-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Hope BR starts with Borini and Lambert upfront today and hope both can score the goals we wanted.

I really cannot comprehend why BR don't use Borini and Lambert since the obvious choice IS not performing at all at the moment. :eek: :mad:

Why would they turn down a move ? It was clear 3 of the 5 players I indicated expressed a desire to search a new path. With Sanchez it was clear as he chose the city lifestyle ahead of a urban setting.

Liverpool has an intelligent owner. John Henry is savvy and wonderful. Brendan Rodgers showed how competitive the club can be with the right players. The club is back in the Champions League and expansion of the stadium signals the ambition of the club.

You need to know what FSG is trying to do when they bought over the club. They are trying to reduce the outstanding debt created by the previous owners. Hence Liverpool does not have the financial cloud to buy such expensive players. In fact Liverpool and BR are under orders to reduce the wages of some of its current expensive players. Liverpool's transfer committee which Ian Ayre and BR is part of it is aware of what Liverpool needs. For each position they have shortlisted 3 players they wanted and within their budget. Also these players are technically gifted and are able to play more than 1 position. Unfortunately Liverpool are unable to attract most of these players as they were demanding more for their salary.The whole world knows that Liverpool have now got the financial resources after having sold off LS for 75 million pound plus some other players. Liverpool is trying to operate within a prudent operating budget for the players' salary. I am sure FSG had learnt an expensive when they handed a big booty to King Dalglish who spent some an awful lot of money on some deadwood players.

Liverpool were slow in their transfer markets and they tend to drag the negotiations until other clubs came to know about it and sneaked in and offered the players a higher salary.

I could go on and on of the shortcomings that Liverpool is facing in the transfer market. Such were the consequences that Liverpool got them a certain Mario Balotti instead of Loic Remy. Liverpool also have themselves to blame for failing to get another goalkeeper in after Reina was let go.

Liverpool's objectives in the recent concluded summer market was to add squad depth which they surely need. However the new players need time to settle down in Liverpool and BPL.

I respect individual views...but sick and tired of reading negative comments often...so much different from last season...haizzzz...

anyway will put some samsters into my ignore list...as a fan I support the club...no point to condemn the club and BR in particular...IMHO he is successful...he brought us hope and showed us the light...I dun think he was the sacrificial cow here...even if he was sacked next season...think he proved he had been successful...whatever happened so far is no fault of his...

we need striker - bought but failed
we need defenders - bought but still chance to improve
we need midfielders - bought but still chance to improve

I dun think those players mentioned which we fail to sign will guarantee success to our beloved club...what is the point to say but will never happen...

It took LS 2 season to prove himself...we just need a talisman...

I hope I not one of the ignore list.

You forgot we also need to buy another goalkeeper.

I truly hope that BR can solve Liverpool's leaky defense.

Lamborghini
25-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Liverpool Lineup

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Lambert

Subs: Jones, Toure, Maquillo, Can, Allen, Markovic, Balotelli

masterwanker
25-10-2014, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/38oh6SW.jpg

masterwanker
25-10-2014, 09:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qSlRlIv.jpg

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2014, 09:38 PM
What a win by hammers...

No wonder they say bpl is the greatest and most profitable league in the world.
Nvm about strategy or what...but you will nv expect a lower team to beat a top team every weekend in other country.....except england(

Hurricane88
25-10-2014, 10:36 PM
What a win by hammers...

No wonder they say bpl is the greatest and most profitable league in the world.
Nvm about strategy or what...but you will nv expect a lower team to beat a top team every weekend in other country.....except england(

so does it mean Liverpool lost to West Ham was not fluke or freak result...:p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2014, 10:43 PM
so does it mean Liverpool lost to West Ham was not fluke or freak result...:p

Indeed :D

Anyway....a heartache display by us in the 1H against hull at Anfield...totally heartpain display.

1 shot on target against a relegation contender ...being a reds fans is really heartpain this season...他媽的

masterwanker
25-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Indeed :D

Anyway....a heartache display by us in the 1H against hull at Anfield...totally heartpain display.

1 shot on target against a relegation contender ...being a reds fans is really heartpain this season...他媽的

At least Mario had a shot on target saved by the Hull Keeper. 2 shots on target I shot off target was all Liverpool had to show for .RS was very quiet. expect Henderson and Lambert to come in on the 2nd half.Borni is not even on the sub bench.

sex crusader
25-10-2014, 11:53 PM
看看就好。。。评论太多会得罪人!:d

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Nah...friendly debate whether it is positive or negative is normal.

It's all for the love of the club...criticism doesn't mean we are going against the club and continuous praise of the club doesn't mean you are a die-hard fans...

Anyway, I am sure someone gonna say the positive from the hull game is the clean sheet....Finally?

Well..this season we are a really mid-table standard team..hope Jan get some players in if we are still in the CL..if not no one gonna come....or just get rid of BR and MB :)

Lamborghini
26-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Suarez to bite Ronaldo. lol. :D

KangTuo
26-10-2014, 12:01 AM
2nd half substitute inject urgency and nice tempo .. but cannot score :(

Arse go above us already....

KangTuo
26-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Suarez to bite Ronaldo. lol. :D

FCB attack scary... Messi LS Neymar :eek:

Lamborghini
26-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Goal !

Neymar scores from a beautiful assist from Suarez.

Lamborghini
26-10-2014, 12:08 AM

Best forward lineup in the world. :D

3 South American legends.

canthaveenuf
26-10-2014, 12:15 AM
We played with more urgency and intent in the last 15 minutes. Why can't we play like that for the other 75 minutes?

masterwanker
26-10-2014, 08:36 AM
We played with more urgency and intent in the last 15 minutes. Why can't we play like that for the other 75 minutes?

I think most the lads are suffering from the RM game. They are after all still human beings.

Emre Can looks promising. Definitely one for the future to replace SG as a DM.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20097/20097059421411df8deac0ec39bcc08670ba0ddb.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20097059&showlnk=0)

At last a clean sheet.

When will Mario start scoring goals for Liverpool ?

When will BR play Borini ?

escobar43535
26-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Reds kept a clean sheet for once in a very long time, I guess I can live with this result. Was really hoping to see Balotelli and later Lambert break their BPL duck though.

babe90
26-10-2014, 09:36 AM

look scary but after all who won and who assist more...its CR7. Messi was so quiet. How can he be better than CR7. Messi is a pussy dare not play EPL. CR7 played in Sporting Lisbon, Man Utd & Real Madrid and wherever he play he can score unlike Messi stick to one team scared he come elsewhere he cannot play he become flop.

Lamborghini
26-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Liverpool needs Coutinho on the pitch for his creative influences. I was expecting Lallana to provide the creativity in Coutinho's absence but there was none. However, he was hardworking and pressed Hull's back lineup.

Balotelli was much better when partnered with Lambert. He showed more confidence and dropped deep to challenge the ball.

Moreno had a quiet game but Manquillo played well.

The Milk Man
26-10-2014, 03:14 PM
When will BR play Borini ?

When he has recovered from his "injury". :D

Borini & Sakho will not play any further part for the Reds...... I believe BR oredi has plans to ship Sakho out this coming transfer window.

Borini is in cold storage for refusing to move on despite Liverpool receiving offers for him. I believe this is BR's way of telling Borini he will not get to play even if he insists on staying put.

owen10
26-10-2014, 03:28 PM
It's troubling to see Pool struggling against relegation candidates like Hull and QPR. Even teams like Saints, West Ham and Swansea are becoming early pacesetters and giving the top teams a run for their money.

will our 'team in transition' finally get the act together, say after another 10 games? by the end of the year, it would be a clear indication who should stay n who should leave.

It's only about 2 months to January transfer window. Call it desperate measures but if we are still struggling by year end, the owners should consider splurging on
established n proven marquees to help revive our fortunes! even if we have Sturridge back, it's no guarantee he could last the rest of the campaign injury-free! Better stop the rot before it becomes too late. The way we are playing, honestly we could finish outside top 10!

Hurricane88
26-10-2014, 03:49 PM
It's only about 2 months to January transfer window. Call it desperate measures but if we are still struggling by year end, the owners should consider splurging on
established n proven marquees to help revive our fortunes! even if we have Sturridge back, it's no guarantee he could last the rest of the campaign injury-free! Better stop the rot before it becomes too late. The way we are playing, honestly we could finish outside top 10!

My few comments earlier in the season was wrong...all did not happened...:)

But remembered I commented that if we are near top few and a big star may sign with us during Jan windows which maybe our new talisman then the second half of the season will be interesting...if not then this season we go back to the previous years in the wilderness and miss Europe...:)

The Milk Man
26-10-2014, 04:13 PM
It's troubling to see Pool struggling against relegation candidates like Hull and QPR. Even teams like Saints, West Ham and Swansea are becoming early pacesetters and giving the top teams a run for their money.

will our 'team in transition' finally get the act together, say after another 10 games? by the end of the year, it would be a clear indication who should stay n who should leave.

10 games is certainly not enough to get a team to gel & play to a preferred system. Before last season's fantastic form the team has more than 6 months of back to basics drills to get them familiar with BR's system. With so many new players coming into the team this season... the system is not workable anymore if these players are not familiar with the basics..... so I think BR would need more than 10 games just to get the team to understand his system and its variations. Signing an established big name marquee is not a magic bullet solution to the problem unless that player is already familiar with the team's playing style and system. Even Messi or CR7 would be struggling if they have to adapt to a new system.

If I were BR..... I would go back to basics again and get all the players to understand their roles and the tactics. If I have to sacrifice a few games to achieve this .... so be it.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Time wait for no man....it's only 38 games a season, no more no less.

By the time the team start playing together, you find that you are already at the bottom of the table waiting for next season to come.

This is the hard truth.

Managers must find a way to make it gel, make it work.
A mid-table mgr will try to maintain his team around that level.
A mgr of Liverpool status needs someone of a better class to make it work.
Players play to the formation of the mgr, although mgr does not go to the pitch to play, they dictate the game.
In conclusion............

Ok, my view :D

owen10
26-10-2014, 04:52 PM
My few comments earlier in the season was wrong...all did not happened...:)

But remembered I commented that if we are near top few and a big star may sign with us during Jan windows which maybe our new talisman then the second half of the season will be interesting...if not then this season we go back to the previous years in the wilderness and miss Europe...:)

Sigh ... really dunno what is wrong with the current squad! u look at them, fit n young internationals, supposedly skilful n proven. even if Jose Mourinho comes to manage the team, dunno if he can turn things around. Maybe BR should invite Ronald Koeman to lim kopi one day to learn a few pointers. :D

owen10
26-10-2014, 05:00 PM
10 games is certainly not enough to get a team to gel & play to a preferred system. Before last season's fantastic form the team has more than 6 months of back to basics drills to get them familiar with BR's system. With so many new players coming into the team this season... the system is not workable anymore if these players are not familiar with the basics..... so I think BR would need more than 10 games just to get the team to understand his system and its variations. Signing an established big name marquee is not a magic bullet solution to the problem unless that player is already familiar with the team's playing style and system. Even Messi or CR7 would be struggling if they have to adapt to a new system.

If I were BR..... I would go back to basics again and get all the players to understand their roles and the tactics. If I have to sacrifice a few games to achieve this .... so be it.

Another 10 matches more would be half the season gone, year end and into the new transfer window.

If we give another 20 matches more to gauge, or even til season's end, and the team still plays the same pathetic way, then it might be too late for any remedy - by then, we might have to contend with no Cups and possibly finishing outside Top 10. then it'll be back to square one and next season will be another year for rebuilding, another year for a team in transition.

sex crusader
26-10-2014, 05:42 PM
What to do? Got striker but don't want to use. Insist on a lone striker. Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!:rolleyes:

HonkyTonkyMan
26-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!:rolleyes:

Such the drop of standard of expectation of the team....really pains me to see the way they play...especially when teams such as W.Ham and Southampton are pulling the results against stronger teams...

masterwanker
26-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Did Liverpool make the right decision by selling LS ?

Hurricane88
26-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Did Liverpool make the right decision by selling LS ?

Haizzzz...why bring this up when we knew LS want to go Barcelona and Barcelona paid the contract release price which means Liverpool cannot say no or stop sale...:)

Lamborghini
26-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Presently, Newcastle is doing Liverpool a favour. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-10-2014, 11:12 PM
What to do? Got striker but don't want to use. Insist on a lone striker. Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!:rolleyes:

That's what I mentioned.
Sure got people says it is a good result because finally we got a clean sheet....or someone will come out saying finally MB had a good game although he only had 1 shot on goal and come back defending....or etc etc.

What they forget is we are playing hull :eek: at Anfield somemore
What's there to be proud of...my goodness ..even a 1 goal win I feel heartpain..

As usual, a loss of a talented player, the mgr also in a loss...when manure lost CR...when Arse lost Henry...when Chel lost Zola...the mgr manage to turn things around...let's see how BR can do...but looks gloomy for him

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Haizzzz...why bring this up when we knew LS want to go Barcelona and Barcelona paid the contract release price which means Liverpool cannot say no or stop sale...:)

Ya...bobian one.
We all know contract is nothing one...you sign a new one today for 5 years 10 years 100 years...tomorrow someone comes up with the money you are traded...just that signing a new contract give the club that owned him more money for the release clause...
So nowadays which player sign how many years with which club I dun really bother anymore

owen10
26-10-2014, 11:51 PM

Juz now was interchanging between this game n Everton game. The old man we rejected scored 2 goals. Seems like our neighbors had a good bargain.

Lamborghini
27-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Juz now was interchanging between this game n Everton game. The old man we rejected scored 2 goals. Seems like our neighbors had a good bargain.

I've watched Eto'o play a few matches this season. I must admit I'm impressed with his work rate and commitment despite his age.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Wat a last gasp equalizer by manure....was an exciting match tough....damn....our game ytd i forgotten :o

KangTuo
27-10-2014, 08:17 AM

Hope they do pool another favour by losing to pool next time they meet.

At least everton and manure still below pool in the table.
Chance to overtake swansea in the next match... Hope pool grab it

KangTuo
27-10-2014, 09:55 AM
What to do? Got striker but don't want to use. Insist on a lone striker

Agree.... pool seems to play better with 2 strikers

...... Couthina (RS).......

Lambert....... Boroni (MB)

Lamborghini
27-10-2014, 01:36 PM

A good opportunity will be the Capital Cup game against Swansea.

Probably with Lambert and Balotelli ? :D

Rodgers must rest Gerrard and Sterling.

KangTuo
27-10-2014, 02:56 PM

Oh.. its capital one cup... I thought they meet in bpl and can overtake them.. :(

masterwanker
27-10-2014, 07:39 PM

It is just for general discussion seeing how Liverpool is struggling this season.

Couthina need to step up his game. Definitely Liverpool should play with 2 strikers. Unfortunately Liverpool have got 2 fit strikers and 2 injured. Even if Borini is fit BR is not going to play him.

For the next game against Swansea I would like to see RS, SG , Skrtel and Mario drop to the bench.

canthaveenuf
27-10-2014, 07:39 PM

Probably with Lambert and Balotelli ? :D

Rodgers must rest Gerrard and Sterling.

I am very worried about Sterling. We rely too much on him. If the unfortunate thing were to happen ........ then jialat liao. :(

Dirk Kuyt
27-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I am very worried about Sterling. We rely too much on him. If the unfortunate thing were to happen ........ then jialat liao. :(

Suso is another good young player.... I just dun understand why BR cold storage him and is willing to let his contract rundown and letting him go on a free at the end of this season. :confused:

masterwanker
27-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Suso is another good young player.... I just dun understand why BR cold storage him and is willing to let his contract rundown and letting him go on a free at the end of this season. :confused:

This is another big mystery. Here is another question : Has the transfer committee done a good job so far ? ( General discussion)

bigdude
27-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Mario is too lazy to run. Was wondering how come he can score goals in AC Milan.

The two spanish youngsters r still young. Needs lot of time.

Marko & Can still not up to standard. Needs lot of improvement..

Lambert is not fast & skillful enough. I think have to sell him away..

Only Lallana & Lovren is ok.

January Origi is coming.. Also hope BR can buy Higuain, Lavezzi & Reus.

sex crusader
28-10-2014, 07:29 AM
We miss u deep deep!;)

Mario is too lazy to run. Was wondering how come he can score goals in AC Milan.

The two spanish youngsters r still young. Needs lot of time.

Marko & Can still not up to standard. Needs lot of improvement..

Lambert is not fast & skillful enough. I think have to sell him away..

Only Lallana & Lovren is ok.

January Origi is coming.. Also hope BR can buy Higuain, Lavezzi & Reus.
Kobe Bryant and Jeremy Lin is better!:rolleyes:

escobar43535
28-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Was looking at the latest BPL table this morning, actually Liverpool's 7th position on 14 points does not look that bad afterall - 9 points off the top; 5 points off 2nd ; 3 points off third; & 2 points off 4th - particularly with the likes of Arsenal, United, Everton and Spurs being inconsistent, perhaps even City as well?

Looks like this season' s battle for a top 4 CL qualifying place may be tighter and tougher than last season if all the above teams' form continues to be inconsistent.

Key now is for the Reds to gel faster and go on a proper run of wins soon before the other teams find their form.

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Was looking at the latest BPL table this morning, actually Liverpool's 7th position on 14 points does not look that bad afterall - 9 points off the top; 5 points off 2nd ; 3 points off third; & 2 points off 4th - particularly with the likes of Arsenal, United, Everton and Spurs being inconsistent, perhaps even City as well?

Looks like this season' s battle for a top 4 CL qualifying place may be tighter and tougher than last season if all the above teams' form continues to be inconsistent.

Key now is for the Reds to gel faster and go on a proper run of wins soon before the other teams find their form.

agreed...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Hope Napoli buys MB...not worthy sources...but a path of light for me :D

HonkyTonkyMan
28-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Good luck to RB if he really wants to buy this MARIO for his team...

Lamborghini
28-10-2014, 08:02 PM
I feel Liverpool needs a revamp of strikers.

Sell all four. (Balotelli, Lambert, Borini, and Aspas)

Brendan Rodgers should consider turning Sterling into a striker.

Hurricane88
29-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Super Mario inspired comeback victory for league cup against Swansea to win 2-1....:)

owen10
29-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Super Mario inspired comeback victory for league cup against Swansea to win 2-1....:)

Lol

Any bros watched? 2 late goals. Did we play well? Deserved win?

masterwanker
29-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Well done Liverpool . Glad for Mario and Lovren to score the goals. Borini played very well. Something for BR to consider.

http://i.imgur.com/ENBzsFp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ENBzsFp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ENBzsFp.jpg

owen10
29-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Found this link of match highlights. Enjoy bros!

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x28tbfz

canthaveenuf
29-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Lol

Is Capital One games on Mio TV or only selected matches nia?

escobar43535
29-10-2014, 11:48 AM

Thanks a lot bro!

Very happy for Super Mario and Lovren.

Hope this form carries on to the next EPL match over the weekend.

KangTuo
29-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Thanks a lot bro!

Very happy for Super Mario and Lovren.

Hope this form carries on to the next EPL match over the weekend.

My heart cannot take it if every match pool secures win by the very last munute..
QPR match and this...

Lamborghini
29-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Lol

Liverpool played well in the first 45 minutes with good control and possession.

Credit has to be given to Swansea who defended with determination. Teams ( Hull City, Aston Villa, West Brom, and Swansea ) come to Anfield with a decent game plan and Liverpool gets stuck.

Coutinho showed why he should never be on the bench. He pulled the strings really well. Borini worked hard for the team.

Rodgers must play with 2 forwards, just like he did with Suarez and Sturridge.

masterwanker
29-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Liverpool must improve on their conversion rates.

HonkyTonkyMan
29-10-2014, 06:59 PM

Maybe BR should start looking at the Italian connection of BNB...

owen10
29-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Liverpool played well in the first 45 minutes with good control and possession.

Credit has to be given to Swansea who defended with determination. Teams ( Hull City, Aston Villa, West Brom, and Swansea ) come to Anfield with a decent game plan and Liverpool gets stuck.

Coutinho showed why he should never be on the bench. He pulled the strings really well. Borini worked hard for the team.

Rodgers must play with 2 forwards, just like he did with Suarez and Sturridge.

I think not that BR doesn't want to give Coutinho chance but rather the Brazilian is not a 90 min player. Think he tend to play better comin on as sub. Last season seems like no such nonsense. I think mainly cos the workload was more even spread out between Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling, Henderson n Gerrard. His load this season definitely heavier n more pressurizing.

Lamborghini
29-10-2014, 11:28 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/78598000/jpg/_78598727_7dcf41da-6792-4953-80e2-131d3a96c44c.jpg

owen10
30-10-2014, 07:36 AM
It's gonna be a very very tough coming one week for us. In-form Newcastle (beat MC 0-2 in league cup today n Spurs 1-2 at white hart last wk) this Sat, followed by mid week ECL away agt mighty Real, then an EPL stinger at home agt leaders Chelsea!

escobar43535
30-10-2014, 04:39 PM
It's gonna be a very very tough coming one week for us. In-form Newcastle (beat MC 0-2 in league cup today n Spurs 1-2 at white hart last wk) this Sat, followed by mid week ECL away agt mighty Real, then an EPL stinger at home agt leaders Chelsea!

Big big week! Can only hope for the best. Come on you Redmen!

YNWA

masterwanker
30-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Liverpool's quarterfinals had been announce for the Capital One Cup

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/173435-bournemouth-trip-for-lfc-in-quarter-finals

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Liverpool's quarterfinals had been announce for the Capital One Cup

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/173435-bournemouth-trip-for-lfc-in-quarter-finals

think is the easiest tie...good draw...:)

Lamborghini
30-10-2014, 08:05 PM
It is good Liverpool was not drawn to compete with Chelsea, Newcastle, Tottenham, or Southampton in the Capital One Cup. However, respect must be given to Bournemouth.

Testing 7 days ahead and hopefully Liverpool can begin on a positive note by sealing 3 points at St. James' Park.

masterwanker
30-10-2014, 09:39 PM
think is the easiest tie...good draw...:)

It is a good draw. However Liverpool should take great care not to underestimate their opponents.

It is good Liverpool was not drawn to compete with Chelsea, Newcastle, Tottenham, or Southampton in the Capital One Cup. However, respect must be given to Bournemouth.

Testing 7 days ahead and hopefully Liverpool can begin on a positive note by sealing 3 points at St. James' Park.

With most of the injured players coming back , Liverpool should be at full strength. Hope BR will rotate the players and not rely on RS & SG too much. Since the last game , I hope BR will give Borini more playing time. Liverpool should play with 2 strikers upfront.

liverpoolreds88
30-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Hope to see more of lambert, can, borini and kolo.

I dunn understand why br buys players but dunn trust them playing. Balo scored his 2nd and hope he will continue his good form.

masterwanker
31-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Dam Jose Enrique injured again. :mad: :eek: :(

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/173515-boss-confirms-jose-enrique-injury-issue

KangTuo
31-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Dam Jose Enrique injured again. :mad: :eek: :(

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/173515-boss-confirms-jose-enrique-injury-issue

nevermind lah.. he is not the first XI and the last match he played, he is slow

Hurricane88
31-10-2014, 09:42 AM
With most of the injured players coming back , Liverpool should be at full strength. Hope BR will rotate the players and not rely on RS & SG too much. Since the last game , I hope BR will give Borini more playing time. Liverpool should play with 2 strikers upfront.

sure all will have chance to play....is really up to the players to stake claim for starting IX...:)

KangTuo
31-10-2014, 10:09 AM
sure all will have chance to play....is really up to the players to stake claim for starting IX...:)

Starting IX?.... The other 2 goes to who?

Lamborghini
31-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Sickening British Press. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFGodS8poJk

masterwanker
31-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Today's latest hot news :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2251197-liverpool-transfer-news-steven-gerrard-ready-to-join-new-club-if-forced-out

Surprised that SG was still not offered a new contract. RS still have not signed his new contract either.

SnowLeopards
31-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I would allow Steven Gerrard to move on. Lets be honest, he has past it and I view him as a liability than an asset.

Alternatively, keep him on the bench but would he want that and would his salary justify him warming the bench ?

That deep role he is presently deployed to embark on isn't doing him nor the club any favors.

Raheem Sterling is an exceptional talent for a 19 year old. No question about it.

Sadly, it is time to say goodbye to him too when Real Madrid comes knocking.

Pierre.

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Newcastle last 4 games result which have been good for them.They seemed to be having a mini revival.

League Cup - Fourth Round Man City 0-2 Newcastle
Premier League
Tottenham 1-2 Newcastle
Premier League
Newcastle 1-0 Leicester
Premier League
Swansea 2-2 Newcastle

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
It
I hope BR will give Borini more playing time. Liverpool should play with 2 strikers upfront.

think BR heard you...Borini is going to start with Super Mario...:)

escobar43535
01-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Today's latest hot news :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2251197-liverpool-transfer-news-steven-gerrard-ready-to-join-new-club-if-forced-out

Surprised that SG was still not offered a new contract. RS still have not signed his new contract either.

Read in this morning's papers SG said he will be playing next season but whether it shall still be with the Reds is now up to the Liverpool management.

As for RS think he shall probably stay with the Reds for at least another season or two, think he is still too young to go to Madrid but guess he may eventually end up there.

Back to today's early match against Newcastle, Reds really need to get those 3 points as the rest of the pack all seem to have winnable games this weekend. But going by form and the papers, Newcastle seemed tipped to win. Hope Reds prove all of them, and would like to see goals from Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, whoever of the 3 play and a clean sheet as well, me being greedy!:D

YNWA

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Back to today's early match against Newcastle, Reds really need to get those 3 points as the rest of the pack all seem to have winnable games this weekend. But going by form and the papers, Newcastle seemed tipped to win. Hope Reds prove all of them, and would like to see goals from Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, whoever of the 3 play and a clean sheet as well, me being greedy!:D

YNWA

yes...3 points will be good...I checked today not too bad day for Liverpool...hopefully carry some luck too...:)

lickman
01-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Tonite-Home-Away.1x2-take Liverpool.GooDLUCK.

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
think BR heard you...Borini is going to start with Super Mario...

Hopefully Liverpool will see the birth of a new strike partnership of B&B. Wish them happy hunting. :)

Read in this morning's papers SG said he will be playing next season but whether it shall still be with the Reds is now up to the Liverpool management.

As for RS think he shall probably stay with the Reds for at least another season or two, think he is still too young to go to Madrid but guess he may eventually end up there.

Back to today's early match against Newcastle, Reds really need to get those 3 points as the rest of the pack all seem to have winnable games this weekend. But going by form and the papers, Newcastle seemed tipped to win. Hope Reds prove all of them, and would like to see goals from Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, whoever of the 3 play and a clean sheet as well, me being greedy!

SG can still play for another 2 to 3 years provided if he can keep fit. Also it would be good to see him as an AM rather than a DM.

Agree that RS should stay at least for another 2 seasons. He can be sold to PSG ; Barcelona or even Bayen Munich for quite a big sum.

Hopefully for todays game Liverpool can collect all 3 points. A draw would be a decent result.

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Hopefully Liverpool will see the birth of a new strike partnership of B&B. Wish them happy hunting. :)

SG can still play for another 2 to 3 players provided of he can keep fit. Also it would be good to see him as an AM rather than a DM.

today first match 8.45pm...and no more daylight savings...will be playing yellow ball from now till April 2015...:)

yes...B&B should be...:)

think you meant years instead of players...:)

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 07:20 PM
today first match 8.45pm...and no more daylight savings...will be playing yellow ball from now till April 2015...:)

yes...B&B should be...:)

think you meant years instead of players...:)

Paiseh thanks for pointing it out. I type too fast. Now standing by to see the team list .

Lamborghini
01-11-2014, 07:54 PM
The Line Up.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli

Bench: Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Can, Lallana, Borini, Lambert

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 07:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2tZDatc.jpg

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Weakling borini is not starting with stupid mario later

Its coutinho sterling and him upfront..
Or should i say support him....br likes to deploy safety tactics...

1 side of me hope pool conyinue to stay ahead of manure..the other side.......i hope br goes...argh....

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Don't really understand why BR don't play 2 strikers upfront. A very boring game.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2014, 09:33 PM
and so...another fuck up display in 1h...wats surprising now..no1 is surprised i guess...

No shot...i mean no shot the whole of 1h...excluding the header miss by MS...
Another painful 7mths i need to watch this team led by br..oh my

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 09:38 PM
and so...another fuck up display in 1h...wats surprising now..no1 is surprised i guess...

No shot...i mean no shot the whole of 1h...excluding the header miss by MS...
Another painful 7mths i need to watch this team led by br..oh my

Liverpool got no bite upfront. It doesn't help much either if the SM can't hanle crosses . Thank goodness for Johnson off the line if not Liverpool will be down by 1 nil at half time. We miss the SAS. :(

sex crusader
01-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Yawnzzz......same old story!:rolleyes: at home ground some more!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2014, 10:27 PM

Away la bro...but even at home i dont see any difference...anfield is like any other stadium now..except the more passionate fans..the players on the pitch dont gel with it anymore

Stupid mario is lazy as usual..stop telling me about wat moment of briiliance la..or he is chasing ball..or he wat...he is rubbish...if he is playing like that for other clubs..i bet u all will laugh at him...but cos he play for liverpool..u all blinded...

I winder why stevie is still playing week in week out...sigh...loyalty and results....juz dont mix well..

KangTuo
01-11-2014, 10:28 PM

Not anfield...

masterwanker
01-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Liverpool trailing by 1 nil. Can't bear to watch anymore. :eek:

WRX Impreza
01-11-2014, 10:31 PM
RS's head is getting too big. Thinking of gg Real Madrid in a few years time. He has not won anything yet. LS made everyone else look good last season coz he was always targeted and as a result, freed up the rest of the players. RS is not consistent enough, being tired so early to me is not a good excuse. There is no leader on the pitch today, someone to stamp his authority and make things happen.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2014, 10:33 PM

Away la bro...but even at home i dont see any difference...anfield is like any other stadium now..except the more passionate fans..the players on the pitch dont gel with it anymore

Stupid mario is lazy as usual..stop telling me about wat moment of briiliance la..or he is chasing ball..or he wat...he is rubbish...if he is playing like that for other clubs..i bet u all will laugh at him...but cos he play for liverpool..u all blinded...

I winder why stevie is still playing week in week out...sigh...loyalty and results....juz dont mix well..

naemlo
01-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Simply toothless....

KangTuo
01-11-2014, 10:42 PM
painful game to watch... very slow :(
everyone dunno what everyone is doing...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Wow....br post match interview....we were in control of the match but we nv take our chances....is he referring to the earlier game i see????

New was in control with more possesion and shots leh...oh my....headache la :(

sex crusader
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Not anfield...

:p I am at china now and thy don't telecast this match. Was following on soccer net .

SnowLeopards
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Brendan Rodgers is feeling desperate. Seriously a 4-2-4 in modern football ?

By the way, did anyone catch Rickie Lambert getting a touch of the ball ?

What was the number of shots on goal with 3 forwards on the pitch ? :eek:

Pierre.

escobar43535
01-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Really depressed. Looks like it is going to be one long painful week ahead:(

owen10
02-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Yet another silly defensive lapse which resulted in the goal. When will we ever learn??? Real Madrid and Chelsea would not be as generous as Newcastle, that's for sure. :mad:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Yet another silly defensive lapse which resulted in the goal. When will we ever learn??? Real Madrid and Chelsea would not be as generous as Newcastle, that's for sure. :mad:

My friend, you are always a very optimistic Liverpool fan...in fact I would say from the back 4 to the midfield to the front are all terrible..

Even if there is no goal conceded, there will also not be any goal scored from us...

RM, Chel ?....tell you what, if we happen to miraculous get a point out of them, fans will start praising them again, and BR will be kept alive again...that's why honestly..honestly.....I didn't want Liverpool to win...

some may say how can a Liverpool fan have such thoughts?
I tell you there are millions out there having the same thoughs until the mgr is gone...sadly :(

Lamborghini
02-11-2014, 01:32 AM
I was asked today -> " Is Brendan Rodgers a good manager or did Luis Suarez made Brendan Rodgers looked like a good manager ? "

Anyway, to Santiago Bernabeu we go.

masterwanker
02-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Brendan Rodgers said he will fix the defense few matches ago. Until now still leaking in goals. Yesterday's game was just like a secondary school boy's team practise match. The defense keep on getting worse and worse. Liverpool's strikers are still firing blanks.

http://i.imgur.com/QDgBypa.jpg

Chinakid
02-11-2014, 09:43 AM
I think i gave up watching liverpool playing like this week in and out... but my heart will always stay with them.... be it lose or draw... i only pity the paying fans to watch them play rubbish... so hurt.... haiz........ i dun understand the bosses still can tolerate BR....??

canthaveenuf
02-11-2014, 01:31 PM
I think i gave up watching liverpool playing like this week in and out... but my heart will always stay with them.... be it lose or draw... i only pity the paying fans to watch them play rubbish... so hurt.... haiz........ i dun understand the bosses still can tolerate BR....??

I also wanted to give up watching ....... but in the end, still watched it ....... only to feel heart pain again ........

Nonetheless, win, lose, or draw, there is only one team in my heart !!!!

YNWA. Let's just hope we get our act together fast.

escobar43535
02-11-2014, 02:03 PM
I was asked today -> " Is Brendan Rodgers a good manager or did Luis Suarez made Brendan Rodgers looked like a good manager ? "

Anyway, to Santiago Bernabeu we go.

Am curious, does any one know what was BR's first 10 EPL games record in his earlier 2 seasons with the Reds?

As for the Bernabeu game, I am hoping for a miracle!

Lamborghini
02-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Am curious, does any one know what was BR's first 10 EPL games record in his earlier 2 seasons with the Reds?

As for the Bernabeu game, I am hoping for a miracle!

2013 / 2014

6 wins, 2 draws, 2 loses

2012 / 2013

2 wins, 5 draws, 3 loses

owen10
02-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I think for Real game we should juz play negative football, park bus n aim for one point since our attack is impotent. when we attack we will only leave pockets of space behind for the quick Real to exploit. We can still aim Ludrogets n Basel for the 6 pts to qualify. Am I too optimistic bros??? :D

shazai
02-11-2014, 03:04 PM
At the current form now Liverpool will need miracle to win at Madrid

Ashyboy
02-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Lol bro...I have faith with the reds but for the income match against Real..i think we sure lose to them but basel and Ludogorets...we hope can get at least 4 points instead of 8 pts??

masterwanker
02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
I think for Real game we should juz play negative football, park bus n aim for one point since our attack is impotent. when we attack we will only leave pockets of space behind for the quick Real to exploit. We can still aim Ludrogets n Basel for the 6 pts to qualify. Am I too optimistic bros??? :D

For the Real game they can afford to park the bus in front of their goal as they won 3 nil at Anfield. Or they can field a weaken team or they will go all out for attack to further humiliate Liverpool. As for Chelsea game , Chelsea is on a winning streak and I am sure Mourinho and the Blues will also not show Liverpool any mercy.

Really Liverpool have GOT to do something about their defense. If you can't score at least defend well. If this goes on I wonder if BR's job will be safe.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Manure also lose...it seems the 2 most successful bpl team era is over...

Ninja_Assassin
03-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Manure also lose...it seems the 2 most successful bpl team era is over...

The Wheels of Change...... Red is on the wane and the dominant color for the next few years is Blue. LFC & ManU need to change thier strip to Blue if they want to be on the ascendancy. :)

I was at Jln Besar stadium earlier and happen to bump into the Rinpoche from the nearby Tibetan temple..... amongst the topics we talked about was the BPL and those were his words above.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-11-2014, 12:31 AM
The Wheels of Change...... Red is on the wane and the dominant color for the next few years is Blue. LFC & ManU need to change thier strip to Blue if they want to be on the ascendancy. :)

I was at Jln Besar stadium earlier and happen to bump into the Rinpoche from the nearby Tibetan temple..... amongst the topics we talked about was the BPL and those were his words above.

I would change the mgr 1st....if i have the say...but not...changing colour but under a sub standard mgr dont make a diff i see :(

babe90
03-11-2014, 12:56 AM
www.SACKEDRODGERS.com

KangTuo
03-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Consolation over the weekend... Manure, everton and spurs still below pool :)

escobar43535
03-11-2014, 09:23 AM
2013 / 2014

6 wins, 2 draws, 2 loses

2012 / 2013

2 wins, 5 draws, 3 loses

Much appreciated bro! So its one step forward two steps backwards under BR.

Was really pissed off with BR's recent post match interview when he said "Over the last 18 months we have been a team with a real threat going forward, but we have lost 80 per cent of our goals out of the team, with Luis and Daniel out. We can't keep going on about it, but it is an item as to why we're not getting so many goals." I mean wtf, £100m+ spent and this is all you can come up with as an explanation?! Based on this BR comment it would appear that he has no clue as to how to fix the present goal drought problem, very worrying indeed.

On the positive side (I live in eternal hope!), looking at the current EPL table, Reds are still within reach of a top 4 CL place, well just about! - 12 points off 1st; 8 points off 2nd ; 6 points off 3rd; & 3 points off 4th.

Also the next set of games look quite promising apart from the Chelsea match, but then again it all depends on whether BR can lift the team and get it right. Anyways if he can't then I think he deserves to be sacked come May 15'.

08 Nov 2014v Chelsea (H)
23 Nov 2014v Crystal Palace (A)
29 Nov 2014v Stoke (H)
02 Dec 2014v Leicester (A)
06 Dec 2014v Sunderland (H)
14 Dec 2014v Man Utd (A)

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Consolation over the weekend... Manure, everton and spurs still below pool

yes...not so bad right...even Suarez Barcelona lost 2 match in a row after LS started to play...AC Milan also lost....:)

I am a Liverpool fan since 70s...understand different season different results...all teams undergo that bad spell somehow or another...LVG such a reputable Manager at MU also had to go thru that bad spell...Mourinho just beat QPR by 2-1...JM criticised the chelski fans and stadium...:p

I think BR is good but the players aren't...so sack BR then hire who with same set of players...any use...:confused:

to me I think the club will still be successful...:)

KangTuo
03-11-2014, 11:39 AM

Lets park the bus and draw RM.. then weekend lets hand chelsea their 1st BPL lost this season.

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Lets park the bus and draw RM.. then weekend lets hand chelsea their 1st BPL lost this season.

haha...you think BR dun know about that...but can his players performed and not make silly mistakes...:)

LVG spent 250mil compared to Liverpool 120mil...I just read the thread...no much bad comments...think they gave up...:)

bochapsing
03-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, we're missing Suarez and Sturridge. And we are missing Suarez more than we've expected and realised.

It's more than just the goals and assist contributed by him. His movement had create space for his teammates to run into and for player like Coutinho to thread his through passes. Opponents were simply running scared of him.

On the other hand, the core of the team is still the same as last season: Mignolet, Skrtel, Johnson, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling.. and we weren't that bad during absence of Suarez last season. And though Gerrard is 1 year older, but the rest should be 1 year more mature. They can't turn into rubbish players overnight. We can't also blame the new players for not getting used to BPL as players like Lovren, Lallana, Lambert, Balotelli are not newbies to BPL.

I think the problem is in the players' head, they seem to lost that self-belief and self confidence.
We were so confident last season that we started every match so well, blowing teams like Arse and Spurs away before they realised what hit them.
Not sure whether it has to do with the loss of top sports psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters BR recruited in 2012 to help his players with the mental side of the game. He was poached by England National team in March 2014.

Nevertheless, it is down to the manager to sort it out, whether it's on the pitch or in the heads. Let's give BR some more time to turn things around. A new manager is no quick fix, and new manager means starting the rebuilding all over again.

Dortmund is undergoing a similar crisis (worse in term of league results but I think their overall performance isn't as bad as ours), and it will be interesting to see how Klopp, who is one of the most in-demand manager going to drag his team out of the slump.

~YNWA~

sex crusader
03-11-2014, 06:19 PM
newbies to BPL.

Nevertheless, it is down to the manager to sort it out, whether it's on the pitch or in the heads. Let's give BR some more time to turn things around. A new manager is no quick fix, and new manager means starting the rebuilding all over again.

Dortmund is undergoing a similar crisis (worse in term of league results but I think their overall performance isn't as bad as ours), and it will be interesting to see how Klopp, who is one of the most in-demand manager going to drag his team out of the slump.

~YNWA~
I beg to differ lor! He is still new meh? Third season Liao ....how many more excuses do he heeds ? If u posted this 3 seasons ago and I will agree with you. If he admitted that he bought some wrong players then I think the fans not so tulan lor! But just a high ego man! Hiaz...:(

Lamborghini
03-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Liverpool is leading the race to sign Barcelona Star Pedro. Brendan Rodgers is set to outbid Arsenal for the forward as the Catalan giants are willing to do business in the region of £25 million.

Does Liverpool need to sign Pedro ?

Marco Reus is one player constantly linked with a move to Anfield and rumors grew wild when club owner John Henry tweeted about the German Superstar.

Bayern Munich, Manchester City, PSG, and Real Madrid are all closely monitoring his situation. However, Brendan Rodgers is preparing a £32 million bid in January 2015 for Reus, who has racked up 45 goals in 96 appearances for Borussia Dortmund, as he is desperate to sign Reus who will be available for £19 million in the summer.

Dirk Kuyt
03-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Liverpool is leading the race to sign Barcelona Star Pedro. Brendan Rodgers is set to outbid Arsenal for the forward as the Catalan giants are willing to do business in the region of £25 million.

Does Liverpool need to sign Pedro ?

Marco Reus is one player constantly linked with a move to Anfield and rumors grew wild when club owner John Henry tweeted about the German Superstar.

Bayern Munich, Manchester City, PSG, and Real Madrid are all closely monitoring his situation. However, Brendan Rodgers is preparing a £32 million bid in January 2015 for Reus, who has racked up 45 goals in 96 appearances for Borussia Dortmund, as he is desperate to sign Reus who will be available for £19 million in the summer.

Why is BR signing rejects from other teams? Pedro is available because he is not good enough to get into the Barca first XI.

naemlo
03-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Why is BR signing rejects from other teams? Pedro is available because he is not good enough to get into the Barca first XI.

Sometimes rejected player in a particular team does not equate to lousy player....

masterwanker
03-11-2014, 08:01 PM

Because the first 3 choices did not want to come to Liverpool. They rather go to other clubs. Example Sanchez at Arsenal.

Having said that , since Liverpool can't score goals, shouldn't Liverpool be good at keeping goals out ? Going for a draw is definitely much better than losing a game. A point earned is much better than all 3 points lost.

Don't know why BR keep on using 1 striker upfront when you have 3 available strikers. Already played 9 games and the result is plain for everybody to see. A 1striker is easy for the opponents to mark and of course to mark RS.

It will be an uphill task for Liverpool in the match against RM. They have to overcome a 3 goal deficit. They need to score at least 4 goals or more to overturn the result.

Liverpool surely is missing the SAS strike force. Liverpool lack the bite upfront. Liverpool is going through what Spurs have gone through.

The season IS gonna be tough for Liverpool fans all over the world this season.

escobar43535
03-11-2014, 10:49 PM
LVG spent 250mil compared to Liverpool 120mil...I just read the thread...no much bad comments...think they gave up...:)

Not that it really matters, but LVG actually spent something in the region of £150m compared to BR's £120m odd figure. The 250m figure you got may be in US $ bro?

escobar43535
03-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Liverpool surely is missing the SAS strike force. Liverpool lack the bite upfront. Liverpool is going through what Spurs have gone through.

The season IS gonna be tough for Liverpool fans all over the world this season.

Ironically Liverpool's best game this season was against Spurs!!

owen10
04-11-2014, 12:19 AM
yes...not so bad right...even Suarez Barcelona lost 2 match in a row after LS started to play...AC Milan also lost....:)

I am a Liverpool fan since 70s...understand different season different results...all teams undergo that bad spell somehow or another...LVG such a reputable Manager at MU also had to go thru that bad spell...Mourinho just beat QPR by 2-1...JM criticised the chelski fans and stadium...:p

I think BR is good but the players aren't...so sack BR then hire who with same set of players...any use...:confused:

Football is such a funny game leh. On paper, we look very good with a Mr Nice Guy and intelligent coach BR, with a squad of talented young players (at least on CV la!). But somehow things juz do not gel, like oil and water.

Will it work if we sack BR and replace him with tough taskmasters like Jose Mourinho or SAF (juz an example la!)?

Will it work if we retain BR and sell some of the non performers during the Jan transfer window?

Saw some of our ex players on TV recently and doin well. Moses scored a goal for Stoke against West Ham last week, when he was struggling to score one with us all season long. Then Andre Wisdom the week before, provided an assist to the goal against Manure. And Aspas was quite brilliant for Sevilla against Bilbao ... not seen him play with the kind of zest n gusto when he was with us. Even Shelvey, save for the red cards, is becoming quite a key figure for Swansea.

So what's wrong huh? Is it our management? Is it the environment at Anfield? Or is it juz some strange footballing virus goin on? Guess only the Footballing Gods upstairs knows.

Lamborghini
04-11-2014, 12:53 AM

Pedro is a respectable talent. Liverpool should analyse if the team needs him.

Brendan Rodgers has Sterling, Coutinho, Lallana, and Markovic in the similar role. Henderson could also be roped in to contest for this position as he rose to fame playing for Sunderland in a advanced role.

Saw some of our ex players on TV recently and doin well. Moses scored a goal for Stoke against West Ham last week, when he was struggling to score one with us all season long. Then Andre Wisdom the week before, provided an assist to the goal against Manure. And Aspas was quite brilliant for Sevilla against Bilbao ... not seen him play with the kind of zest n gusto when he was with us. Even Shelvey, save for the red cards, is becoming quite a key figure for Swansea.

Stewart Downing has been rejuvenated as well. Over the weekend he inspired West Ham to snatch a draw against Stoke City. He is in second place, behind Cesc Fabregas, in this season’s list of top creators in the Premier League.

naemlo
04-11-2014, 01:19 AM
It will be an uphill task for Liverpool in the match against RM. They have to overcome a 3 goal deficit. They need to score at least 4 goals or more to overturn the result.

Why does Liverpool needs to score 4 goals? :confused: A winning goal is enough to earn 3 points in the group.

owen10
04-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Why does Liverpool needs to score 4 goals? :confused: A winning goal is enough to earn 3 points in the group.

Lol. Think wanker must be thinking its a 2 legged tie!

masterwanker
04-11-2014, 08:21 AM

If only Liverpool can play like that for every game , I have no issues with the team. Sadly that does not happen and Liverpool seemed to be even struggling with lower teams.

Why does Liverpool needs to score 4 goals? A winning goal is enough to earn 3 points in the group.

Lol. Think wanker must be thinking its a 2 legged tie!

Correct bro Owen10. Since the Champions League is on a home away game fixtures does the away goal counts more ? Do please correct me if I am wrong.

OriginalSHAVE
04-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Correct bro Owen10. Since the Champions League is on a home away game fixtures does the away goal counts more ? Do please correct me if I am wrong.

Now is still the group stage where teams are awarded 3 points for every win.

Away goal only comes into effect during the knock out phase to determine the winner over a 2 legged tied if the overall aggregate scored is level.

Hmmm, is this the first time you watch CL?

OriginalSHAVE
04-11-2014, 01:32 PM

Unfortunately, you're only as good as your last game. Anyway, even struggling team are getting a result against spurs at WHL nowaday.

So not surprise with that good win, given the way they're defending

Lamborghini
04-11-2014, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTqve2m2ymE

masterwanker
04-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Now is still the group stage where teams are awarded 3 points for every win.

Away goal only comes into effect during the knock out phase to determine the winner over a 2 legged tied if the overall aggregate scored is level.

Hmmm, is this the first time you watch CL?

Yes first time watching Liverpool in CL. Thanks for pointing out the away goal issue. All clear to me now. So all Liverpool need to do is to try and pick up some points if they can.

Heard that Liverpool is considering resting SG and RS with a view in mind of the Chelsea game.

sex crusader
04-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Yes first time watching Liverpool in CL. Thanks for pointing out the away goal issue. All clear to me now. So all Liverpool need to do is to try and pick up some points if they can.

Heard that Liverpool is considering resting SG and RS with a view in mind of the Chelsea game.

That's a naive thought by an inexperienced manager. Obviously BR has not played at this big stage before to understand the importance of getting 3 pts at the CL grp stage. Rest or not rest player in my opinion also can't get past the inform Chelsea !HAIZ.....:o

KangTuo
04-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Rest or not rest player in my opinion also can't get past the inform Chelsea !HAIZ.....:o

When all odds are against pool and going for chelsea... Kelong will happen. :)
I think we will win against chelsea

sex crusader
04-11-2014, 08:41 PM

Lol! I just opinion that this season kelonging is not on our side but our opponents! But, it is pool who gifted the kelong Tio bor? Wonder anyone in Anfield is gonna fly the banner ?:D

SnowLeopards
04-11-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm curious.

Which manager does the Liverpool fans believe should replace Brendan Rodgers ?

Pierre.

owen10
05-11-2014, 12:00 AM

well, at least against Chelsea Im more optimistic we could get a point or 3. cos our record against them is good and psychologically we will be inspired to raise our game. break hazard's n costa's legs, we'll do alright. :D

masterwanker
05-11-2014, 08:24 AM
I'm curious.

Which manager does the Liverpool fans believe should replace Brendan Rodgers ?

Pierre.

David Moyes ??? :p Rafa Benetiz ???

Surprise nobody follow the match this morning. Liverpool went down 1 nil to RM yet again. BR made 7 whole sale changes opting to rest most of the first team players.Guess BR was prepared to throw the game away to RM. Read from the reports certain players really working hard in the match. This will give BR more choices to plan for the next match against Chelsea. Liverpool will be staying 1 more day at Real Madrid before flying back to Anfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-Vr9nSblA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggVRRvEkOU

Hurricane88
05-11-2014, 09:08 AM
David Moyes ??? :p Rafa Benitez

Haha...Rafael Benitez dun think so...fans wanted him sack last time...David Moyes worst choice...I rather have ex Liverpool player to come back to manage the team...:)

escobar43535
05-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Woke up this morning to quite good news, thought it would have been a rout to be honest.

Credit to Brendan and the lads for getting back some Red pride, 0-1 at the Bernabeu based on current Madrid & Liverpool's forms, I can live with this result.

More importantly some extra rest for the likes of Sterling, Gerrard, Countinho for the massive game against Chelsea on Saturday. Hope the strategy pays off for Brendan.

Anyway knock out CL qualification is still in Liverpool's hands, they just need to win their last 2 matches, easier said than done, but still doable I hope!

Onwards back to Anfield for Saturday's big clash against Chelsea. Come on you Redmen!

YNWA

francined69
05-11-2014, 12:26 PM
no one expects current Liverpool squad to be able to beat Real Madrid on home ground. a 1-0 defeat is respectable and acceptable.

as for Chelsea's game, i hope BR employs the bus parking tactics against Chelsea, at least for the 1st half just to fustrate JM.

bochapsing
05-11-2014, 01:42 PM
was sort of relieved when saw the score in the morning, especially with a "weakened" team, thou not as if our so called "1st eleven" is any better currently... :(:o

maybe it's time to give Sterling, Gerrard and Lovren more "rest" on the bench...

hope for a good result coming weekend... maybe a 1-0 victory with our only shot for the entire game, when Balotelli scores after John Terry slips while trying to bring the ball up field... :D:D

masterwanker
05-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Haha...Rafael Benitez dun think so...fans wanted him sack last time...David Moyes worst choice...I rather have ex Liverpool player to come back to manage the team...:)

Then who can come in to replace BR ? Sami Hypia or Jamie Carragher? I hope not King Kenny.

More importantly some extra rest for the likes of Sterling, Gerrard, Countinho for the massive game against Chelsea on Saturday. Hope the strategy pays off for Brendan.

BR is brave enough to rest 7 senior key players as he saw that Liverpool got no hope against RM. But surprising enough the 2nd stringers put up a pretty good show to give BR food for thought. Also Liverpool may be playing less of SG to prepare the fans that SG might be leaving Liverpool someday. I read that FSG is asking SG to take a cut in his pay in the current contract talks.

sex crusader
05-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Please cast your vote!:D
http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2129299/liverpool-brendan-rodgers-fool-or-genius-for-team-selection-against-real-madrid-in-champions-league-gabriele-marcotti

escobar43535
06-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Any update on DS' fitness progress? Is there even a remote chance that he may be on the bench on Saturday?

Lamborghini
06-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Manchester City is worse than Liverpool in the Champions League. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Any update on DS' fitness progress? Is there even a remote chance that he may be on the bench on Saturday?

If we are going to pin hopes on him..then we are dead...he is rated . ...one of the worst strikers we have....my opinion tough :o

KangTuo
06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
If we are going to pin hopes on him..then we are dead...he is rated . ...one of the worst strikers we have....my opinion tough :o

If DS is one of the worst strikers we have, then who in the list are worst than him?
I rate DS highly... He impressed me when on loan from chelsea to bolton

Fernando Torres
Michael Owen
Robbie Fowler
Luis Suarez
Peter Crouch
Robbie Fowler
Craig Bellamy
Emile Heskey
Djibril Cisse
Neil Mellor
Dirk Kuyt
Milan Baros
Robbie Keane
Fernando Morientes
Nicolas Anelka
Craig Bellamy
Jari Litmanen
Andy Carroll
David Ngog
Sinama  Pongolle
Andriy Voronin
Nabil El Zhar
Anthony le Tallec

masterwanker
07-11-2014, 08:16 AM

DS is still not available for the Chelsea.

http://i.imgur.com/hHKbN8z.jpg

This banner may be flown at Anfield this Saturday's match.

sex crusader
07-11-2014, 08:55 AM
If DS is one of the worst strikers we have, then who in the list are worst than him?

Fernando Torres
Michael Owen
Robbie Fowler
Luis Suarez
Peter Crouch
Robbie Fowler
Craig Bellamy
Emile Heskey
Djibril Cisse
Neil Mellor
Dirk Kuyt
Milan Baros
Robbie Keane
Fernando Morientes
Nicolas Anelka
Craig Bellamy
Jari Litmanen
Andy Carroll
David Ngog
Sinama  Pongolle
Andriy Voronin
Nabil El Zhar
Anthony le Tallec
To me this award is 非 Andy Caroll 莫属!:D move like a bloody Hercules. Not mobile at all!

sex crusader
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM

Actually true Ler....pool team now is mainly Swansea and Southampton players! BR is the only manager in BPL who chut this kind of pattern if I am not wrong! :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-11-2014, 09:03 AM

Like what i say, to each of his own thoughts.
I find his dribbling, heading, shooting skills is not very good...
If he is left upfront alone, he is almost like mario...

Anyway there is no option upfront we haf ..all are terrible...and with br keep protecting them...its..........

escobar43535
07-11-2014, 11:17 AM

Ok thanks on DS. Hope BR does not stick to a lone striker and goes for 2 strikers and a diamond below that though. Key to tomorrow's match against Chelsea is control of midfield I.e. how to neutralize Oscar, Hazard and Fabregas. The Maribor match hopefully has provided some clues. I have a funny feeling the Redmen can get something out of this match, just need to get their confidence back.

On the banner, ironically Roy seems to like the ex-Saints men as well, even sticking by Lambert!

owen10
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM

DS is not that high in my list but I don't think he's that terrible either.

Last season he had an outstanding season but part of the credit has to goto LS who provided him with assists. So this season we'll see if he's an empty shell.

But it's really frustrating seeing him so injury prone. Already out for ~2mths this season??? Last season he also sat out many games due to injuries. Likewise when he was with Chelsea. Maybe Chelsea knew the seriousness of the problem n offloaded DS quickly.

Lamborghini
07-11-2014, 04:28 PM

I'm not exactly a fan of Brendan Rodgers.

His first season did not go down well. The second season, well, we could say SAS helped him. Now, the third season is quite bitter to swallow.

Having said that, I think it will be such a shame to fly this banner.

It will be an absolute insult to Liverpool FC.

masterwanker
07-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Tom Werner was spotted at Melwood training recently.Remember that last time such a banner that was flown , David Moyes was sacked soon after. BR is walking a tight line and on borrowed time. He rested 7 key players in the last game. Hopefully he can at least learn how to defend and try to get a draw. Should Liverpool lose this game to Chelsea Liverpool will be slipping towards the bottom half of the table.

SnowLeopards
07-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Seriously now, why is there a need to copy Manchester United ?

As much creativity the team lacks on the pitch, some lacks off the pitch.

I can't wait to catch it.

Pierre.

masterwanker
08-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Will BR still be a Liverpool manager after today's game against Chelsea ?

escobar43535
08-11-2014, 05:00 PM

Not so dramatic bro, even if the Reds lose, as still relatively early in the season. Doubt FSG would act so drastically at this moment. In any event, who else of quality can Liverpool hire at this time, David Moyes perhaps?!:eek::D

Seriously though, this type of critical decision shall only be made at the end of the season unless Reds are facing relegation at Christmas/New Year.

Anyways really hope the Redmen pull a pleasant surprise tonight.

Hurricane88
08-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Not so dramatic bro, even if the Reds lose, as still relatively early in the season. Doubt FSG would act so drastically at this moment. In any event, who else of quality can Liverpool hire at this time, David Moyes perhaps?!:eek::D

David Moyes is only 33:1 in one betting site...and no odds in many others...:)

Rafa Benitez leading in all odds at 6:1...forllowed by Frank De Boaer and Jamie Carragher at 10:1 in most odds...:)

sex crusader
08-11-2014, 05:32 PM

Henry will give chance till x mas ba!:D

masterwanker
08-11-2014, 06:50 PM

Seriously though, this type of critical decision shall only be made at the end of the season unless Reds are facing relegation at Christmas/New Year.

Anyways really hope the Redmen pull a pleasant surprise tonight.

As long as it is not a loss. Chelsea had been going on in fine form in all competitions.

David Moyes is only 33:1 in one betting site...and no odds in many others...

Rafa Benitez leading in all odds at 6:1...forllowed by Frank De Boaer and Jamie Carragher at 10:1 in most odds...

Henry will give chance till x mas ba!

Sami Hypia had been making some noises recently . Oh well let's just hope for a positive result in today's game.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 07:15 PM
David Moyes is only 33:1 in one betting site...and no odds in many others...:)

Rafa Benitez leading in all odds at 6:1...forllowed by Frank De Boaer and Jamie Carragher at 10:1 in most odds...:)

Get back Rafa?
Great..the defence will stop leaking goals....because his strategy is always park a bus in every match...and most games will end in goalless as he does not know how to attack in most matches....tt was why he was removed last time round.
Never a fan of him..maybe he has changed? I dunno.
Most fans wants him back because Liverpool's tradition has always been playing the ball at their feet and never really in attacking sense...sad really...hope not him if BR is sacked (hope after tonight's game tough)

Xgenre
08-11-2014, 07:31 PM
The riches from being in the Champions League means few teams will sack a manager when the team is still mathematically in the run for the knock out stages. We are better off sticking with Brendan Rodgers until the group stage is completed.

Lamborghini
08-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Team news.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Balotelli. 

Subs: Jones, Toure, Lucas, Allen, Lallana, Borini, Lambert

masterwanker
08-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Really still playing with 1 striker upfront and 2 defensive midfielders. :eek: I guess BR gonna park the bus.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Todays lineup suggest chelsea is at home :eek:
Still hope today...or anytime soon ...its br last game

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Alamak....tt goal will give br a breather...:cool:

Hurricane88
08-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Alamak....tt goal will give br a breather...:cool:

Did we see something diff in our team play today...:confused:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Did we see something diff in our team play today...:confused:

Its always like tt...perform exceptionally well against top teams...then play like shit against lower teams...

Juz as i was typing this........something happen to our goalie.....when is vlades coming

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 09:34 PM
I am quite impressed with the goal line technology...it was money well spent honestly..
Seen quite many matches whereby goal was decided by it when last time it might not have been seen by ref or linesman...unfortunately it has to go against us...

masterwanker
08-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Mignolet's distribution was terrible. Johnson make 2 crucial blocks. He also gave away the ball too easily. Liverpool's defense in sixes and sevens. No bite upfront. Mario dropping deep to help out the defense.

Lamborghini
08-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Chelsea was pushing for the second goal in the final 10 minutes of the first half.

Is Chelsea going to pack the midfield and attack on the counter during the second half ?

xtremesex
08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Anyone can give acebet ctc? Chg phone deleted ctc.

masterwanker
08-11-2014, 10:42 PM
BR is walking on a very thin line now. Another loss and some more at Anfield.

http://i.imgur.com/y5DKtjF.jpg

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Expected scoreline anyway...took 1x2 on chelsea..almost take -1.5...gotta go against my support for the ckub i support almost 3 decades ..

Anyway those that nv play against madrid did not step up in this game...wats the point...poor decision..
Did mario even play in the 2h...
Anyway all terrible la..but i can predict some here see some positive which i didnt ;) like wat obvious penalty or watever...dont deserve 3pts anyway..

KangTuo
08-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Hiaz... Another very bad season? :(

sex crusader
08-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Nothing new eh! Ok la...now lost by slim margin consider heng Liao la!:D

escobar43535
09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Really don't know what to say, awful week, 3 games 3 losses in a row. What it is going to take to turn things around this season?

masterwanker
09-11-2014, 08:34 AM
The only positive thing I can take from this game is that of Emre Can . This guy got lot of potential for the future. He is very tidy in his defensive duties. Can also score a goal.He should take over SG's duties. Perhaps time to switch SG to a No 10 role ? BR is really a stubborn manager. Game in game out still play that lone striker upfront. That lone striker didn't even get a shot on a goal. He had even dropped deep to help out the defense. Why can't BR use more of Borini and Lambert and drop Mario onto the bench. Liverpool should also switch to 442diamond formation since playing 3 in midfield always gives the back four lots of problems. The referee had a good game except he missed 1 hand ball call. Had that be given the game result would be 2-2 . Liverpool should start looking for another manager before it is too late.

francined69
09-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Referee was biased against Pool. Yellow card to Sterling for getting an elbow in the jaw? Yellow card to Skrtel for being kicked in the back? Yellow card to Mario for dunno what??? Diego Costa should have been sent off! Penalty should have been awarded to Pool for hand ball obstruction to shot at goal. Furthermore Chelsea second goal was out of bounds and replays does show it going out.

canthaveenuf
09-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Nowadays whenever watch Liverpool play, it is a tussle between my heart and my mind. Heart is the eternal optimist, hoping that we will win, and even if lose, will still try to find some positives some how. Mind is the practical one, knowing we will struggle, and possibly lose.

Sainz !!! :(

masterwanker
09-11-2014, 08:35 PM
How can this not be a penalty ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUY-t75rOk

bochapsing
10-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Referee was biased against Pool. Yellow card to Sterling for getting an elbow in the jaw? Yellow card to Skrtel for being kicked in the back? Yellow card to Mario for dunno what??? Diego Costa should have been sent off! Penalty should have been awarded to Pool for hand ball obstruction to shot at goal. Furthermore Chelsea second goal was out of bounds and replays does show it going out.

diego costa is known for quite a dirty player with all the small little tricks...:mad:
cos he was coached by the grand master.... diego simeone.... :p

How can this not be a penalty ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUY-t75rOk

what a world class diving save from the defender...!!!!

quite sick of referee decisions going against us... every season the same story...

does the FA have something against us?!!?

masterwanker
10-11-2014, 08:09 AM
The only thing that come to my mind is that referee kelong on the penalty. Even my nephew also say penalty. :eek:

Xgenre
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM
The loss of Suarez and Sturridge means opposing teams do not have to commit so many players to defence. To mark Suarez and Sturridge last season, teams need to use their entire back 4. Now to mark Balotelli, teams just use 2 centrebacks enough already. Teams are then able to commit more players to attack us. 1 such tactical change is more players are tasked to close Gerrard down. He does not have the same amount of time to pick his passes.

We lack the energetic players to close other players now. Gerrard does a lot of ball watching now. Go notice his play. He doesn't close down the guy dribbling now. He has become a passenger. We needed a Viera, Toure, Matic kind of guy. We have none now. Can is not bad in this harassing role.

Defence is a problem. Look at Chelsea's first goal. We have more players defending that corner and yet 4 Chelsea players are unmarked and taking turns to fire in the rebound. There isn't a system to defending set pieces.

FSG's recruitment policy is a problem too. Remember the performance based contracts where players get more money based on performance and games played? I think it might have an impact on us recruiting the top players. Very American idea. I think it might have cost us a few top signings.

We had a very tight diamond formation last season. Getting through us from the middle was much harder. Perhaps that will be the best formation for us now. BR's biggest mistake this season was the reluctance to wield the axe on under-performing players. Lovren should be dropped to regain his confidence. Even Henderson's passes are terrible this season.

Lamborghini
10-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Raheem Sterling's new contract, which is rumoured to be £100,000 a week, is set to have a £60m buy-out clause.

Seydou Doumbia, who impressed Liverpool scouts with a brace at the Etihad, could be subjected to a £15 million bid from Brendan Rodgers.

Portugal star William Carvalho is on Brendan Rodgers' radar as the Irishman looks for power and strength in his midfield. The 22-year-old defensive midfielder is understood to have a £37m buyout clause and Liverpool faces competition from Arsenal, Manchester United and long term admirers, Chelsea.

Hanster
10-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Raheem Sterling's new contract, which is rumoured to be £100,000 a week, is set to have a £60m buy-out clause.

Seydou Doumbia, who impressed Liverpool scouts with a brace at the Etihad, could be subjected to a £15 million bid from Brendan Rodgers.

Portugal star William Carvalho is on Brendan Rodgers' radar as the Irishman looks for power and strength in his midfield. The 22-year-old defensive midfielder is understood to have a £37m buyout clause and Liverpool faces competition from Arsenal, Manchester United and long term admirers, Chelsea.
Nabber heard of these names before! i mountain tortoise! Why we need defensive midfielder in the first place? This team already cant score goal liao!

masterwanker
10-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Nabber heard of these names before! i mountain tortoise! Why we need defensive midfielder in the first place? This team already cant score goal liao!

Liverpool definitely need another defensive midfielder since they only have one in Emre Can , Lucas Levia is on his way out and unfortunately SG don't have the legs for being a DM. Alex Song could be a good choice I wonder why Liverpool did not get him in the summer transfer window.

Read on the net that some articles are now saying should certain senior players be dropped to the bench and to give way to others ? The players in question 1) Simon Mignolet ; 2) Glen Johnson; 3) SG 4) Henderson and of course 5) Mario.

Liverpool make quite a few errors in the transfer market recently. They should not have let Reina and Agger go without getting in a replacement for them. Mario was a panic buy for them as their first choice did not want to come to Liverpool but went to London instead.

The transfer committee is working too slow to get their targets in. Liverpool should be able to get top players as we are in the Champions League but in the end who did we get ?

Really hope for BR sake and for Liverpool's sake that something must be done to turn the team the around. No player or manager is greater than the club.

P.S. : I really pity the fans who pay good money to see the players play. For us we can always switch off or go see another match.

sex crusader
10-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Liverpool definitely need another defensive midfielder since they only have one in Emre Can , Lucas Levia is on his way out and unfortunately SG don't have the legs for being a DM. Alex Song could be a good choice I wonder why Liverpool did not get him in the summer transfer window.

Read on the net that some articles are now saying should certain senior players be dropped to the bench and to give way to others ? The players in question 1) Simon Mignolet ; 2) Glen Johnson; 3) SG 4) Henderson and of course 5) Mario.

Liverpool make quite a few errors in the transfer market recently. They should not have let Reina and Agger go without getting in a replacement for them. Mario was a panic buy for them as their first choice did not want to come to Liverpool but went to London instead.

The transfer committee is working too slow to get their targets in. Liverpool should be able to get top players as we are in the Champions League but in the end who did we get ?

Really hope for BR sake and for Liverpool's sake that something must be done to turn the team the around. No player or manager is greater than the club.

P.S. : I really pity the fans who pay good money to see the players play. For us we can always switch off or go see another match.
Why not the manager give ways to others?:rolleyes:

masterwanker
10-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Why not the manager give ways to others?:rolleyes:

Are you asking if he should be sacked ?

sex crusader
10-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Are you asking if he should be sacked ?

Well if you ask me! Those players are brought in by him! So if they can't perform then who is to blame? The players? I wont be so angry if those players brought by him come cheap or on free transfer ! The issue is he ID these players and paid hefty sum for them! I just can't swallow that Southampton despite selling off their' best' players to us and they now sit at second place in the table!:eek:

masterwanker
10-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Well if you ask me! Those players are brought in by him! So if they can't perform then who is to blame? The players? I wont be so angry if those players brought by him come cheap or on free transfer ! The issue is he ID these players and paid hefty sum for them! I just can't swallow that Southampton despite selling off their' best' players to us and they now sit at second place in the table!:eek:

BR is the one who can recommend to the transfer committee which type of players he wants. It is the committee who have the final say in the selection. Agree with you that BR should take most of the blame for Liverpool's woeful performance. His selection of players and tactics for each game lies solely with him. But should Liverpool decide to part ways with BR , the question now would be who to replace him ?

Dirk Kuyt
10-11-2014, 10:11 PM

Heads have rolled..... 3 scouts from the scouting team were sacked by Liverpool a couple of days ago. The scouting / transfer department has been revamped and BR is more directly involved with the selection of players from now onwards.

Under the old system BR will inform the transfer committee the type of players he needs and the scouting team will go scout the players and recommend to BR to approve. BR does not know which are the players are being scouted and is only aware when the name appears before him for approval so he has to rely heavily on the scouts reports. Let's see how the new system works out.

owen10
10-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Liverpool Plot £15m Move for CSKA Moscow Star Seydou Doumbia

http://www.90min.com/posts/1536412-liverpool-plot-15m-move-for-cska-moscow-star-seydou-doumbia?old_domain=ftbpro.com/

shimanogear
10-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Liverpool is in 11th position..:(

Need to win in order to chase other teams.. If not then jialat liao..

masterwanker
11-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Heads have rolled..... 3 scouts from the scouting team were sacked by Liverpool a couple of days ago. The scouting / transfer department has been revamped and BR is more directly involved with the selection of players from now onwards.

Under the old system BR will inform the transfer committee the type of players he needs and the scouting team will go scout the players and recommend to BR to approve. BR does not know which are the players are being scouted and is only aware when the name appears before him for approval so he has to rely heavily on the scouts reports. Let's see how the new system works out.

That means that BR will not be sacked anytime soon. The transfer committee needs to move fast if they want to secure their desired target. Because if they don't other clubs will come in and snatch away Liverpool's target. Liverpool must also be prepared to pay for quality players. Cheap players don't necessarily mean they are good. Just look at Mignolet is a good example.I really hope Liverpool do qualify for Champions League next season.

sex crusader
11-11-2014, 10:16 AM
That means that BR will not be sacked anytime soon. The transfer committee needs to move fast if they want to secure their desired target. Because if they don't other clubs will come in and snatch away Liverpool's target. Liverpool must also be prepared to pay for quality players. Cheap players don't necessarily mean they are good. Just look at Mignolet is a good example.I really hope Liverpool do qualify for Champions League next season.
Lol...when two high ego ppl clashed . Reina is a gd gk but he just buay gam with BR. SM till now I also couldn't understand why BR bought him. DS come quite a reasonable fees and he is ok la unlike the overpriced Southampton duo. :D

escobar43535
11-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Liverpool is in 11th position..:(

Need to win in order to chase other teams.. If not then jialat liao..

Actually if you look at the table closely, this season thus far has been pretty strange apart from runaway leaders Chelsea. All the other so called big clubs and challengers have been faltering every now and then.

Back to Liverpool, just wondering whether it may now be better to end up 3rd in their CL group and head down to the Europa League competition and try and win this competition as an alternative route to next season's CL competition?

On Balotelli, to be fair to the lad, think he has been trying to improve but I think Brendan's single striker strategy just does not suit Balotelli's style of play. Interesting to note that Mario has got an international call up, so hope he get's some Italian international game time this next week, plays well, scores, to boost his confidence when he returns to Melwood/Anfield.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-11-2014, 01:05 PM
BR is the one who can recommend to the transfer committee which type of players he wants. It is the committee who have the final say in the selection. Agree with you that BR should take most of the blame for Liverpool's woeful performance. His selection of players and tactics for each game lies solely with him. But should Liverpool decide to part ways with BR , the question now would be who to replace him ?

What I cannot stand the manager is - I never like managers to say "the players late motivation, commitment"

Do they ever think that as a Manager, it is your responsibilities to motivate the players. As the manager is not the one on the pitch, so it core responsibilities is just to select the players and motivate them.
This is 1 thing BR has failed to do so.

"Clear handball", "Clear Penalty"...clear clear clear...why don't he start thinking why the ball is not in the opponent's net..

Lamborghini
11-11-2014, 03:15 PM

William Carvalho will be a good buy as he will provide the midfield with stability. This young guy has good passing abilities combined with vision and power.

Brendan Rodgers is plotting a big money move for Real Madrid's playmaker Isco.

masterwanker
11-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Lol...when two high ego ppl clashed . Reina is a gd gk but he just buay gam with BR. SM till now I also couldn't understand why BR bought him. DS come quite a reasonable fees and he is ok la unlike the overpriced Southampton duo. :D

BR should put aside all his personal feelings with respect to Reina. I say this again when Reina was at his peak he won the Golden Glove 3 times. Imagine how many clean sheets he had kept for Liverpool with Skrtel & Agger & Carragher in front of him. Now fast forward to present GK Mignolet he had been letting in goals in every game. Everybody now knows Mignolet's weakness and they had exploited time and again. It doesn't mean cheap is good. Sometimes you have to pay top money for experience players. Liverpool should have brought in another GK b4 releasing Reina. So whose fault is it ? DS and Coutinho are the only 2 players that are successful in the present regime.

What I cannot stand the manager is - I never like managers to say "the players late motivation, commitment"

Do they ever think that as a Manager, it is your responsibilities to motivate the players. As the manager is not the one on the pitch, so it core responsibilities is just to select the players and motivate them.
This is 1 thing BR has failed to do so.

"Clear handball", "Clear Penalty"...clear clear clear...why don't he start thinking why the ball is not in the opponent's net..

I think the manager should shoulder most of the blame for Liverpool's woeful performance. It is he who pick the players and tactics. You already played with 1 striker upfront and you know that is not working so why does he still persist to use the same player? Last season Liverpool were successful because the use 2 strikers upfront. When you have only 1 striker it is easier to mark him. Sometimes I also can't understand why he don't use other players that are available for him. Finally I am really missing our Mr Bitey . :o

francined69
11-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Mr Bitey is supplying goals for his team mates in FCB.

Lamborghini
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
An interesting read.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2262586-liverpools-transfer-policy-in-danger-of-making-them-a-selling-club-long-term

masterwanker
13-11-2014, 07:38 PM
DS is back in training with the Reds. Hope he stays fit even during training. Should SG continue his role as a DM or revert back to a No 10 or should he play less and let the youngsters have more opportunity to play ?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-11-2014, 12:31 AM
DS is back in training with the Reds. Hope he stays fit even during training. Should SG continue his role as a DM or revert back to a No 10 or should he play less and let the youngsters have more opportunity to play ?

if selected as a captain of a club, that is when the player has to play regularly and every minute.

When do you see a captain get substituted every now and then....he should just give the armband to some others and play periodically....or retire as a legend or just move on to the states or UAE or India for money..then come back become ambassador or coach for us.

Can't expect him to always have the moment of vision brilliance every now and then since our attackers also cannot make it..

Sadly to say...although staying loyal to players is in Liverpool's blood, but it does not work in this generation anymore.

Captain Lanpar leaving Chelsea after decades and decades with them, captain del piero leaving Juve after so many years ..leaving as legends status...look where chel and juve hey belong now in their league...

anyway I not management of Liverpool..just as a fan so just voice out ;)

Lamborghini
14-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Do you agree ?

http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2143324/liverpools-shambles-in-transfer-market

masterwanker
14-11-2014, 08:18 PM
if selected as a captain of a club, that is when the player has to play regularly and every minute.

When do you see a captain get substituted every now and then....he should just give the armband to some others and play periodically....or retire as a legend or just move on to the states or UAE or India for money..then come back become ambassador or coach for us.

Can't expect him to always have the moment of vision brilliance every now and then since our attackers also cannot make it..

Sadly to say...although staying loyal to players is in Liverpool's blood, but it does not work in this generation anymore.

Captain Lanpar leaving Chelsea after decades and decades with them, captain del piero leaving Juve after so many years ..leaving as legends status...look where chel and juve hey belong now in their league...

anyway I not management of Liverpool..just as a fan so just voice out ;)

Sadly most soccer players have only a certain life span as they age more and more. As players like Gerrard ages , Liverpool should already start planning to find a replacement for him. Liverpool failed to do so when JC retired. They also failed to replace LS when they had more than 1 year to do so. It is painful to wathc SG struggles in his DM's duties sometimes one wonders whether BR knows how to use his players wisely or not. Sooner or later SG will retire most probably in a year or two or maybe even sooner if the current contract talks do not succeed. SG should be allowed to gracefully the scene with his head held high having done so much for Liverpool over the past years. SG should also be wise enough that it is nearing his time to hang up his boots soon.

Do you agree ?

http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool...ransfer-market

The only thing I can say is that since BR's arrival and the introduction of the transfer committee only 2 players have been successful : DS & PC . The rest are flops , waste of money waste players' time totally wasteful. BR does not even give certain players the chance to play in the first team even when BR is shorthanded. Liverpool always make a laughing stock in the transfer market. Such disappointment.

owen10
15-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Do you agree ?

http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2143324/liverpools-shambles-in-transfer-market

Can't agree more.

In fact if you flip many pages back of this thread, we have been discussing abt this problem year in year out!

masterwanker
15-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Mario Balotelli has been injured on international duty with Italy and sent back to Merseyside , it is now reported the injury involves his groin and lower back - and is enough to withdraw Balotelli from the national squad.

link : http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-suffer-more-international-8115024

This will definitely force BR to play the other 2 strikers more often.

OriginalSHAVE
16-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Just to sidetrack abit, anyone went down to catch this Pool Legend vs Singapore XI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izZ4Nr6RYE

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Just to sidetrack abit, anyone went down to catch this Pool Legend vs Singapore XI?

Lim tong hai used to be our own goal king...it seems habit dont changed :D

masterwanker
16-11-2014, 06:44 PM

Thanks for the video . Having watched it I can safely say this :

1) Dudek should replace Mignolet.
2) Heskey , Fowler and Tong Hai should replace Mario , Borini and Lambert.
3) Ian Rush should replace BR.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the video . Having watched it I can safely say this :

1) Dudek should replace Mignolet.
2) Heskey , Fowler and Tong Hai should replace Mario , Borini and Lambert.
3) Ian Rush should replace BR.

lol......
Most logical statement i've heard for a long long time in here ;)

Berger should replace Lallana too...

masterwanker
17-11-2014, 08:25 AM
lol......
Most logical statement i've heard for a long long time in here ;)

Berger should replace Lallana too...

I still will give Lallana time to settle down by end of December. Really these Liverpool legends really made us proud to be a Liverpool fan. Despite their age they still can play decent entertaining football. Sadly I can't say that of the current Liverpool team. I tried to get the ticket for the match but it was sold out.

escobar43535
18-11-2014, 11:51 AM
So is Mario really injured afterall??

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7157/euro-2016-qualifiers/2014/11/16/6198421/conte-hits-out-over-balotelli-rumours

masterwanker
18-11-2014, 07:45 PM
So is Mario really injured afterall??

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7157/euro-2016-qualifiers/2014/11/16/6198421/conte-hits-out-over-balotelli-rumours

Yes he is injured while training for the Italian team. However don't know which part of his body got injured. Some reports says hamstring injury . Some say his back problem . Some say his groin got injured. But he is now back at Melwood.

masterwanker
18-11-2014, 08:50 PM
A good article to read.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2271447-rafael-benitez-returning-to-liverpool-could-work-but-its-not-realistic-yet

owen10
19-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Sturridge suffers new injury setback

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30109077

Again??? Can't believe how weak this guy is!!! :mad:

masterwanker
19-11-2014, 08:24 AM

I really wonder what they do in training. :eek: :mad: Liverpool players seemed to be getting injured during training and not in matches. Is BR pushing the lads too hard ?

Lamborghini
19-11-2014, 11:50 AM

A hat trick of injuries, really disappointing.

Will Liverpool require a new forward in January ?

escobar43535
19-11-2014, 01:48 PM

The way things are going might as well play Sterling, Lallana and Couthino in attack!:D

francined69
19-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Anything is worth trying!!!!

masterwanker
19-11-2014, 07:39 PM
The way things are going might as well play Sterling, Lallana and Couthino in attack!:D

I also won't mind throwing in Borini and Lambert . Hope these 2 will take the chance given to them.

shimanogear
19-11-2014, 07:44 PM
We have to win against palace this sun..

If we can't even win a weak team then i dont know wat to say liao..

masterwanker
20-11-2014, 09:15 AM
We have to win against palace this sun..

If we can't even win a weak team then i dont know wat to say liao..

Probably Liverpool will be getting a new manager soon . :(

KangTuo
20-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Should Liverpool get this keeper? :):eek:

Enjoy... LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0

Xgenre
20-11-2014, 01:37 PM
If BR gets sacked, it will not just be because of the poor results. The performances are terrible as well. We do not look like we know what we are doing. The players look so lost.

sex crusader
21-11-2014, 08:25 AM
In Rafa we trust!:D

masterwanker
21-11-2014, 08:30 AM
DS will be out for another 4-6 weeks
JH is doubtfull for the CP.He is having a dip in form since becoming Liverpool's vice-captain. What he needs is some rest.
Mario is trying to be fit for the CP game. Not that it matters really.

Everyone can see that Liverpool is REALLY struggling this season. Rumours are going round that Liverpool is planning to raid Southampton again for one of their players to replace Glen Johnson. So has Liverpool become another ex Swansea and ex-Southampton team ???

sex crusader
21-11-2014, 09:00 AM
JH is doubtfull for the CP.He is having a dip in form since becoming Liverpool's vice-captain. What he needs is some rest.

Everyone can see that Liverpool is REALLY struggling this season. Rumours are going round that Liverpool is planning to raid Southampton again for one of their players to replace Glen Johnson. So has Liverpool become another ex Swansea and ex-Southampton team ???

Haiz.....it is already a ' south swan' team! Think this BR has got a fetish for injury prone players! He likes to buy injured players where other team discarded! :o

owen10
21-11-2014, 09:05 AM

Probly the best rumour is the one Liverpool might try to recall Origi fr Lille before French season ends. But Pool have to fork out a hefty compensation which would be worth it in desperate times like this!

Xgenre
21-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Probly the best rumour is the one Liverpool might try to recall Origi fr Lille before French season ends. But Pool have to fork out a hefty compensation which would be worth it in desperate times like this!

May not need hefty compensation if they accept Balotelli on loan for 6 months. Balotelli should do well in the Portuguese league. Slower.

Lamborghini
21-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Liverpool is linked with a £30 million move for Porto's Jackson Martinez.

Should Brendan Rodgers splash the cash on this South American star ?