PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Even Ray Wilkinson agrees that it should be a straight red for Rafael...i think the Liverpool reactions negated the ref intention after a couple of minutes earlier he let Carrahger off.. wonder if Fuckgie is giving his player the hair dryer treatment now..

valarie
06-03-2011, 10:36 PM
well.. then try to be in the top 4 first before all of us fans are really talking sense. not even in top 4 and still critic other teams.. haiz.. liverpool fans like us are damnn innocent.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Agree that JC and MR sld get a red so does Rafael, anyway let's not take anything from our 1st half - suarez was wonderful, no wonder he got the most assist in the Dutch lg last season even as a striker.

We are not winning ugly, but playing beautifully :D

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Pool should be careful, Manure is most dangerous when they are down.

Hurricane88
06-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Pool should be careful, Manure is most dangerous when they are down.

best pool had played in so many 1st half...:)

was a joy to watch...:D

too_hot
06-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Game over. Now bring on carroll and let him have a run out.

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Dirk Kyut .......yeaaaaah..finally hattrick....hahaha and all "assisted"..

too_hot
06-03-2011, 10:59 PM
anyone seen pirambi?

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Caroll is coming on let see if he can do any damage...

too_hot
06-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Game over. Now bring on carroll and let him have a run out.

looks like kenny heard me :p

too_hot
06-03-2011, 11:13 PM
guess we should thank chelski for getting vidic suspended.

too_hot
06-03-2011, 11:24 PM
have to say reina poor to let in dat goal. he looked like he was sleeping and his effort to save was half-hearted at best.

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Maybe Reina leaving a door open for his move to Manure next season...anyway Eric Cantona eat your fucking words out!!! Now that we have done Arsenal a BIG favour, the rest of the season is really up to them to stop Manure from winning the title. I think I am going to sleep very well tonight.

SH149
06-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Sweet victory !!! :D
Tonite sure hv Gd dream

Peace No War
06-03-2011, 11:36 PM
look like a change management does wonders for Liverpool especially he is one of the greats - Kenny Dalglish.

but fourth place looks a bit out of the way,unless Man City,Chelsea and Tottenham have a little bad period for the next few matches.

S3vw
06-03-2011, 11:38 PM
guess we should thank chelski for getting vidic suspended.

1) he got himself sent off in the first place chelski did us non fav.....
2) with or without Vidic we deserved to win with tis type performance.....

sex crusader
06-03-2011, 11:39 PM
anyone seen pirambi?

I think he has been hiding in a funnel since skunk(scum) is usually stink and tonite being stinged.:D Way to go our new no.7!

S3vw
06-03-2011, 11:40 PM
have a gd dream all REDS Fans

Y.N.W.A

Xgenre
06-03-2011, 11:52 PM
The common theme among Kuyt's goals is Positioning. Just think of his position for all three goals.. 3 simple tap-ins (i consider the header a tap in). He could have easily used his feet instead of his head too.

fazer6s
06-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Amidst the furry of hard tackles the game is WON :D

Great dribbling skills by Suarez and of course the ever running Kuyt goals

Win against MU is so ever sweet

thinkinghead
07-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Sweet victory. Pool lifted the game against Scum. Awesome. Suarez is good sia , doing better than barbie doll torres, who spent most of his time on the ground over the last two seasons. Just a thought- feel that SG was largely anonymous in the game except the two side nets, and one nice past early in first half.

thinkinghead
07-03-2011, 12:18 AM
And oh yah that Aurelio should stay in the hospital.. He torn something or the all the time. I even remember one season he missed first 2 or 3 mths cos he injured himself playing footy on beach if kids. Should jus sell him and save the bed at sick bay

KangTuo
07-03-2011, 12:36 AM
i dreamt that the score line reads liverpool 3 - 0 Man U

my dream nearly came true if not for that soft goal :D

bochapsing
07-03-2011, 12:57 AM
great victory & great performance from all the players....

no matter wat, it's always nice to beat man utd.... thou they're still the fav to win their 19th title, arsenal's "forever young team" will choke as usual...

anybody missed our former #9...?? :p:p

hawksbay
07-03-2011, 01:07 AM

no matter wat, it's always nice to beat man utd.... thou they're still the fav to win their 19th title, arsenal's "forever young team" will choke as usual...

ha ha ha i doubt even if anfield missed him,suarez was awesome. there is sumtin abt this south american players they play with thier hearts,well there is a new hero in town.:D in saying that just imagine wat a toress n suarez combination wld have been like.

fazer6s
07-03-2011, 01:07 AM

[/FONT]

Huh who's that Alan Johnson ;)

hawksbay
07-03-2011, 01:08 AM
anyone seen pirambi?

ha ha ha drowning his sorrows i guess lol::p

rahl
07-03-2011, 01:11 AM
I was late in and only saw the last bit but surely it's wrong to criticise Reina? You can't save a glancing header planted in the corner.

Anyway, a great result. I read that Raul and Lucas were excellent in midfield.

I wish to dedicate the win to Nani - if you guys remember his antics at OT where he was the best player but also the best diver.

Suarez - it's like we never missed Torres! He is going to be a real handful for defenders.

Kuyt - his first hat trick surely??

Now why the fuck can't we play like this every week?? ;)

hawksbay
07-03-2011, 01:13 AM
1) he got himself sent off in the first place chelski did us non fav.....
2) with or without Vidic we deserved to win with tis type performance.....

suarez wld have run rings ard vidic.:p

asspanker
07-03-2011, 01:14 AM
so happy i could cry.. Lol

Scum fans eat ur hearts out.. your team is crumbling..

And nani, dont cry.. its only a small cut and quit whining like a 4 yr old..

Offspring
07-03-2011, 01:29 AM
The commentor (whats his name?) said: Suarez did more in 85 mins than torres in 25 games. The assist, the passes, the commitment and desire to win.

:D

rahl
07-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Andy Townsend - ex-Villa!

The others kept quiet, so he said it again haha

rahl
07-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Don't forget Kenny's post-match comments (they are better than Rafa's!):

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish refused to comment when asked if the Reds defender should have been dismissed.

"I think he was fortunate to be playing for Liverpool today," Dalglish said.

"It's not correct to talk about incidents because the match was played in a great spirit."

And when the reporter asked him if he is not commenting on the incident, Kenny said, 'Didn't I just comment on it?'

Just a bloke who tells it like it is!! Let some journalist try to rub us in the press again ;)

bochapsing
07-03-2011, 02:02 AM
i simply love the way king kenny handles the media & fergie.... :D:D

i think torres must be cursing & regretting after watching the match and realise tat he has to play with drogba or kalou instead... :p:p

finally, we've found our long lost #7...

fatscrewu
07-03-2011, 03:01 AM
my dream nearly came true if not for that soft goal :D

But have u ever dreamt that the Red wont be in the Champion League next season and probably not until 2014. Still it is 2-1 in favour of MU after meeting 3 times this season.

They did the right thing 1st by getting KD as manager which they should have done it long time ago.
Next is getting rid of Torres.
Dont count on Caroll to deliver much at least not for the rest of this season because the media always screws things up. I am not saying he is not good enough for the Red but the media is making his head swell and this could back fires. He could be just another Torres. Young player need guidance. When comes to this Mr. Kenny is good but still not as good as AF.

Face it, the current Reds still have a long way to go to be like the days of Ian Rush and Company. Look at the game prior to the MU game, they were out played by West Ham a team struggling to get out of the bottom 3. During Ian Rush era that could never never have happen.

With M.City big $ backing them, there will be 5 teams fighting for the top 4 next year and I think L'pool will have to work very much harder than tonight's game for the whole of next season to be in to be in the top 4 if they maintain the current squad.

Spurs to be in the top 4 next season...........I will not put my $ for that. Likely not even this season. I am sorry Spurs fan.

Sorry bros, I am just speaking my mind out and I know the truth hurts sometime. I am not either of the top 4 club's fan. I am a wolves fan........help me to cheer for them to stay out of the bottom 3.

cheers Red fans for tonight's glorious win.

Frankiestine
07-03-2011, 06:52 AM

Number 9 you mean GOD?:D

rahl
07-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Dont count on Caroll to deliver much at least not for the rest of this season because the media always screws things up. I am not saying he is not good enough for the Red but the media is making his head swell and this could back fires. He could be just another Torres. Young player need guidance. When comes to this Mr. Kenny is good but still not as good as AF.

Thank you bro, nice to have a rival fan here who makes sense. Of course we have a long way to go and we have to play much better away. And I agree it's odds against us to make 4th place, we have left ourselves too much to do I think.

I disagree about Carroll though. I think there is no one better than Kenny to manage the young fella, and the manager's comments so far have been very positive about a down to earth lad.

And fucking hell, Kenny has owned Red Nose big time!! :D

Xgenre
07-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Kuyt probably scored the SHORTEST hat-trick in our history. The TOTAL distance of his shots to the goal line for all 3 shots probably add up to be less than 5 metres. First and third goal are definitely less than 1 metre from the line.

Can't recall any similar hat-trick to this.

asspanker
07-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Kuyt probably scored the SHORTEST hat-trick in our history. The TOTAL distance of his shots to the goal line for all 3 shots probably add up to be less than 5 metres. First and third goal are definitely less than 1 metre from the line.

Can't recall any similar hat-trick to this.

he kio lu lian.. durians.. LOL :D

the 1st goal would have been Suarez but for Kyut to hit in from 3 inches out.. HAHA

NZL97
07-03-2011, 12:43 PM
so happy i could cry.. Lol

Scum fans eat ur hearts out.. your team is crumbling..

And nani, dont cry.. its only a small cut and quit whining like a 4 yr old..

nani crying like a baby is to me the highlight of the game.....haha.........:D

But have u ever dreamt that the Red wont be in the Champion League next season and probably not until 2014. Still it is 2-1 in favour of MU after meeting 3 times this season.

They did the right thing 1st by getting KD as manager which they should have done it long time ago.
Next is getting rid of Torres.

Face it, the current Reds still have a long way to go to be like the days of Ian Rush and Company. Look at the game prior to the MU game, they were out played by West Ham a team struggling to get out of the bottom 3. During Ian Rush era that could never never have happen.

With M.City big $ backing them, there will be 5 teams fighting for the top 4 next year and I think L'pool will have to work very much harder than tonight's game for the whole of next season to be in to be in the top 4 if they maintain the current squad.

Spurs to be in the top 4 next season...........I will not put my $ for that. Likely not even this season. I am sorry Spurs fan.

Sorry bros, I am just speaking my mind out and I know the truth hurts sometime. I am not either of the top 4 club's fan. I am a wolves fan........help me to cheer for them to stay out of the bottom 3.

cheers Red fans for tonight's glorious win.

thks 4 yr congratulation, wolves played an awesome game last nite but i have 2 disagreed on yr prediction for 2014, our new owners are prepared 2 invest in the team next year and new players like suarez and carroll are only going 2 get better..............;)

btw, we still got a chance 4 that champions league slot this season but only if we play like what we did against manu.................YNWA

fatscrewu
07-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Kam sia bro NZL97, that 1 pt for wolves very important. But West Ham dont know kenna what sort of wind.........playing very well last 2 games.

Last night from the start I told the coffee shop my ah lau friends that the way MU play has no respect for opponents and the first goal will come from L'Pool. After that I told him all the MU defenders are from Mdm Tussauds wax museum, all standing for show only, like that will kenna one more and true enough.

Offspring
07-03-2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.sportpost.com/video/view/Liverpool+fans+sing+Happy+Birthday+to+Kenny+Dalgli sh

asspanker
07-03-2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.sportpost.com/video/view/Liverpool+fans+sing+Happy+Birthday+to+Kenny+Dalgli sh

+1 i wanted to search for this after i heard it from a colleague ..

MUST be the only CLUB in the world to have fans do such wonderful stuff..
best fans in the world.. :p

Regaine
07-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I really wonder why can't Liverpool play this well every game ???? :(

Xgenre
07-03-2011, 10:23 PM
I really wonder why can't Liverpool play this well every game ???? :(

Because we don't play Man U every week. Seriously, we lift our game against Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. We get disinterested when we play against the smaller teams. Someone got to wake up the ideas of these professionals.

thinkinghead
08-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I agree on lifting game against SCUM. My goodness it seems every time Pool meets one big club they play out of their skin , and implode when playing other teams. But seriously, MU was out of it yesterday. Pool had bigger desire. Can arsenal overtake MU?

asspanker
08-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Because we don't play Man U every week. Seriously, we lift our game against Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. We get disinterested when we play against the smaller teams. Someone got to wake up the ideas of these professionals.

its like the nba too.. most big teams aka celts, lakers are the biggest teams in the biggest markets in USA, so they always play with alot more intensity & passion against formidable sides alot more than vs ikan bilis ie. Nets, wolves etc..

the mental state of the side is still not there yet. hoping KK can get the team to look at each game like a MUST WIN 3 pts .. then perhaps we will seee ourselves exceeding expectations come end of the season.

rahl
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
its like the nba too.. most big teams aka celts, lakers are the biggest teams in the biggest markets in USA, so they always play with alot more intensity & passion against formidable sides alot more than vs ikan bilis ie. Nets, wolves etc..

Against the small sides, it's not a matter of lifting or motivating ourselves. If you have 10 hardworking players snapping at you and forcing you to give up the ball, what do you do? Very often we have failed to meet the response and played plodding, uninspired football. It takes class to be able to pass around and get behind sides like that. That's what the scum have always been able to do.

Have to say that Lakers sometimes fail to find the drive and intensity to match the smaller clubs - that's why they are not tops in the league now.

I think we have been Cleveland Cavs for too long with Lebron James (or Jordan without Pippen) ;)

Regaine
08-03-2011, 09:31 PM

If they can approache every game like the last game I don't see why we can't grab back the champions league spot. Really must give real thanks to Kyut for his hardwork & dedication all this while.

On a side note we may be losing our goalkeeper to the scums come this summer.:(

hawksbay
11-03-2011, 01:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZ-izJAzAU&tracker=False

The Milk Man
11-03-2011, 02:38 AM
Braga 1 Liverpool 0
That clumsy oaf Kyrgiakos at it again..... gave away a penalty. :mad:
Hope KD can spin some magic for a better 2nd half.

rahl
11-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Play very uninspired la. Should drop one of the central mids (Poulsen or Spearing) and bring in Carroll or Maxi.

rahl
11-03-2011, 03:56 AM
A really poor game - Kenny's European games are becoming a bit of a stinker. We are lucky we are still in the tie. Did we actually have a shot on goal other than Kuyt's strike in the second half?

Plus point is Carroll really impressed - won everything in the air and confused the Braga defenders.

bochapsing
11-03-2011, 05:28 PM
still a very disappointing performance thou i lowered my expectation after seeing the lineup of a midfield consist of poulsen-lucas-spearing.. it'll never going to win the midfield battle let alone dominating or dictating the game...

a much improved performance is required next week...

NZL97
11-03-2011, 07:12 PM
actually not suprised abt the performance last nite as KD european game tactics are always 2 play safe in the first leg, dont concede and try 2 win the second leg game at home but this time the plan backfires.......when will he ever learn...............:mad:

also, hope he drop jay spearing from now on as tis small boy cannot pass, shoot or tackle, cant even ctrl the ball properly...........everytime i see spearing in the lineup...........i fear for the worst...............:(

hope stevie G will be back 4 the next game.

pirambi
11-03-2011, 10:57 PM
anyone seen pirambi?

Hi, Sorry for not coming in here. was out of country and i could not access this site from where i was...
Wat you guys talking here, as if you won the league...
Did you forget berba getting hattrick.. its still 2-1 for the champs..
The typical fool attitude as if tey conquered everything... wat happend last night.. u will be thrown out of kids league(tats wat i call the europa league) as well. So dont be boasting.. just be humble....
WE ARE THE CHAMPS...........

rahl
11-03-2011, 11:20 PM
actually not suprised abt the performance last nite as KD european game tactics are always 2 play safe in the first leg, dont concede and try 2 win the second leg game at home but this time the plan backfires.......when will he ever learn.

Haha you again ;)

It's not about tactics, but the lack of a performance from the players. We could have played 4-4-2 but still be crap. Kenny doesn't have the know how of Rafa yet in the European games.

Btw more stupidity from the traitor, can you imagine this fool? Sigh.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/892683/fernando-torres:-chelsea-a-friendlier-place-than-liverpool?cc=4716

tuyet
12-03-2011, 02:42 AM

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/892683/fernando-torres:-chelsea-a-friendlier-place-than-liverpool?cc=4716

My take on F.Torres saying the above...it would be more of trying to "pacify" the hatred among the L'pool fans that he's a just professional footballer, and that its common for any such high-aspiring footballer to seek for a "better" team, a team that would consistently challenge for trophies...that time waits for no-one...KNN :(

rahl
12-03-2011, 09:41 AM
My take on F.Torres saying the above...it would be more of trying to "pacify" the hatred among the L'pool fans that he's a just professional footballer,

Bro, thats some way to pacify the fans. Look at Suarez and Carroll - they only have the best to say about their former club although Carroll also left in controversial circumstances. WTF.

Frankiestine
12-03-2011, 10:08 AM

It would be ironic if Chelsea drops out of the top 4 this season and ends up with no trophies...wonder what he is going to say then..

beck7777
12-03-2011, 01:40 PM
My take on F.Torres saying the above...it would be more of trying to "pacify" the hatred among the L'pool fans that he's a just professional footballer, and that its common for any such high-aspiring footballer to seek for a "better" team, a team that would consistently challenge for trophies...that time waits for no-one...KNN :(

His departure is much worse than Owen left us and later joined Manure..
At least he kept his mouth shut and in fact did show desire to come back to Anfield..

Fxxker T is making thing much worse than before..

But proven that ever since he left, things are brighter for us while Chelski are winning without him scoring, still prove they got a 50millon flop...

beck7777
12-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Repeated post

beck7777
12-03-2011, 01:42 PM
A touching move by LFC despite being miles away...

God bless Japan and LFC!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-legends-quake-message

NZL97
12-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Haha you again ;)

It's not about tactics, but the lack of a performance from the players. We could have played 4-4-2 but still be crap. Kenny doesn't have the know how of Rafa yet in the European games.

haha........yeah me again but hv 2 disagreed wif u again...........;)

putting players like spearing and poulsen in midfield show a lack of ambition for the game & that is a tactical move by the manager..............when carroll comes on, u can see the level of performance up even though we din managed 2 score.........it's obviously KD instruction 2 push up more in the second half and the players did respond and not due 2 lack of performance lor.........it's juz what the manager wants............:cool:

hope we can reverse the game at anfield then......however gerrard is out...........:mad:

Regaine
12-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Lets hope the lads can win the game tomorrow.

rahl
12-03-2011, 08:29 PM
hope we can reverse the game at anfield then......however gerrard is out.

I'll give Kenny benefit of the doubt since Carroll is still getting his fitness back. Hopefully we can negotiate the second leg at Anfield, and play a more positive formation in subsequent rounds.

Also look forward to the Suarez-Carroll pairing in the league. What a topsy turvey season - lose our top striker, buy two others, but one cannot play in Europe and the other out for 2 months! ;)

niteowl
12-03-2011, 10:03 PM

Bro Regaine, there's no game tomorrow

Ninja_Assassin
13-03-2011, 01:14 AM
......however gerrard is out...........:mad:

I would consider that a blessing in disguise :D
Our boys seems to play better without him around :p

pirambi
13-03-2011, 01:09 PM

Is this called a following the team blindly.. dont even know when they play :confused:

btw, The champs are through to the semis of FA cup.. When did you achieve that lately before 5 yrs:eek:

thinkinghead
13-03-2011, 04:08 PM
I am actually happy that Arsenal is out of everything except EPL. They obviously cannot fight on many fronts. Its also a good thing that it is the SCUM that knocked them out of FA, the final nail. Hopefully this will galvanise Arsenal to actually fight n win EPL, and more importantly stop SCUM from 19.

owen10
15-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Marveaux ready for Reds switch

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/893990/rennes-midfielder-sylvain-marveaux-close-to-liverpool-switch?cc=4716

look like an interesting potential signing. hope he doesnt end up like le tellac or sinama pongolle. :D

rahl
15-03-2011, 01:22 AM
look like an interesting potential signing. hope he doesnt end up like le tellac or sinama pongolle. :D

Worried that he is injury prone - has missed a large part of his career so far.

Plus - another free transfer!! We have done horribly with them.

SH149
15-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Just hv this news Marveaux

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=894138&leagueTag=ENG.1&lang=EN&leagueTag=ENG.1&top

Offspring
15-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Worried that he is injury prone - has missed a large part of his career so far.

Plus - another free transfer!! We have done horribly with them.

Agree. Never done well with freebies. Milan, Joe, fabio are 3 of the latest that have not featured regularly. Bumper sign on bonus and fat salaries. Waste of money.

tuyet
18-03-2011, 05:01 AM
europa league match vs braga:

uninspiring 1st half..0-0 :(

hope for better showing in the 2nd half..

rahl
18-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Disappointing, hardly have any space (no thanks to poor officiating) and looking too much to hit Carroll with the high ball - everyone else on their heels and waiting for things to happen.

Have to play faster if we are to create chances.

thinkinghead
18-03-2011, 10:27 AM
too bad. Dunno what happened to the team that pulvarized MU few weeks ago. Now out of Europe, and seems 5th place may be a dream. 6th not good enuf for europe. sigh.

rahl
18-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Abysmal performance and we completely deserve to go out.

One of the worst games from our 'wide' players - Cole and especially Maxi were anonymous the whole match. So no trophy again this season and we may not even be in Europe next.

pirambi
19-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Abysmal performance and we completely deserve to go out.

One of the worst games from our 'wide' players - Cole and especially Maxi were anonymous the whole match. So no trophy again this season and we may not even be in Europe next.

hey when did u become supporter of Champs.. because u are honest atleast once...

Wats the lower league after europa.. Can they come and play in AFC..champions league...
Hmm.. guess this forum will be quiet for some time.....:cool:

Regaine
19-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Bro Regaine, there's no game tomorrow

Thanks bro for pointing out my mistake . The game should be tomorrow right ?

niteowl
19-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks bro for pointing out my mistake . The game should be tomorrow right ?

Spot on, bro Regaine. Need to get the 3 pts off Sunderland though not easy :p

niteowl
20-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll both start for Liverpool against Sunderland.

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Cole, Maxi, Poulsen, Ngog.

Offspring
20-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Fuck. No pacheco on the bench again

SH149
20-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Sigh ?! Spearing again ? Hope that he can prove me wrong

hairysg
20-03-2011, 10:15 PM
guys can watch from here

http://anfieldstreams.blogspot.com/

Frankiestine
20-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Its a gifted goal, well considering last season how they were gifted with one themselves, don't think Sunderland can complain too much about this.

Hurricane88
20-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Sigh ?! Spearing again ? Hope that he can prove me wrong

think he and Lucas had a good 1st half...:)

Frankiestine
20-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Great goal from Suarez from the tightest of angle..

Regaine
20-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Another well deserve win from Liverpool . Final score 2 nil . Have anyone notice that when SG is not playing we seemed to be doing much better.

ProfessorOokami
20-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Great goal from Suarez from the tightest of angle..

Observing Suarez's agility in maneuvering through the defenders and scoring via tight angles plus a glimpse of his facial looks...Suarez really look like Fowler the God :D

rahl
21-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Another well deserve win from Liverpool . Final score 2 nil . Have anyone notice that when SG is not playing we seemed to be doing much better.

??

You didn't watch our last 4 European matches surely.

think he and Lucas had a good 1st half...:)

I am happy to say Spearing proved me wrong - he was immense today, figuratively of cos ;)

A good match although Sunderland had nothing to threaten us - Glen got skinned too many times on the left though.

Kuyt takes a mean penalty and is now top scorer.

Anyone with me for Suarez for captain? Look at the way he takes charge of the free kicks. He is a born leader. ;)

Offspring
21-03-2011, 12:44 AM
Seeing suarez play and those fk really bring credit to the no 7.

Charlie Adams could have been a useful addition as well. Mean fk too. But I'll leave that for the summer.

For now, enjoyed the win. :D

bochapsing
21-03-2011, 01:00 AM
not a fantastic performance, but a well deserved victory afterall...

a brilliant goal by suarez...

and oso a big congratulation to LUCAS for becoming a proud father on Saturday...!!!

owen10
21-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Realistically, 4th spot is out of reach for Pool this season. Think we should target 5th place at the likely expense of Spurs, whose league form is on a decline cos of their European commitment. 5th would still be an achievement for the club n KD, considering the wretched start we had. The crucial decider may well be on May 15 when we host Spurs at home.

Remaining fixtures:

Apr 2 West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool
Apr 11 Liverpool v Manchester City
Apr 17 Arsenal v Liverpool
Apr 23 Liverpool v Birmingham
May 1 Liverpool v Newcastle United
May 7 Fulham v Liverpool
May 15 Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
May 22 Aston Villa v Liverpool

Apr 2 Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspur
Apr 9 Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City
Apr 17 Postp Manchester City P - P Tottenham Hotspur
Apr 20 Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
Apr 23 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion
Apr 30 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
May 7 Tottenham Hotspur v Blackpool
May 22 Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham

SH149
21-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Look at our new no.7 already shine where the FT who leave us till now still not able to find the target Hummmm 50M pounds must really thanks to his departure

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-03-2011, 09:02 AM
I would say Andy had a great game considering the expectation of Liverpool, goalbound header cleared off the line while I was already celebrating in advance :D

Suarez again made the difference, should easily be player of the month ;)
Spearing had a cagey game but was with Jamie and mk alongside, he should groom to be a decent player.

Agreed that 4th is a huge task, gotta build this squad for the nxt few good season.

Hurricane88
21-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Look at our new no.7 already shine where the FT who leave us till now still not able to find the target Hummmm 50M pounds must really thanks to his departure

liverpool dun have a good No. 7 for so long...glad liv bought him...:)

so happy to see both Caroll Suarez strike force...should be a force to reckon next season...:)

FT should be long forgotten by now...:p

owen10
21-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I would say Andy had a great game considering the expectation of Liverpool, goalbound header cleared off the line while I was already celebrating in advance :D

Suarez again made the difference, should easily be player of the month ;)
Spearing had a cagey game but was with Jamie and mk alongside, he should groom to be a decent player.

Agreed that 4th is a huge task, gotta build this squad for the nxt few good season.

is it only me or what .. but i feel Caroll's performance was at best average last nite. he looked kinda jaded. sure, he won many of the aerial battles but when it comes to the low balls he was often outrun, out-tackled by the opposition. my fren told me he had a similar jaded performance agt Braga last wk. maybe he's still short of full fitness. on a few occasions his lack of telepathy with team-mates was evident when he mistimed his runs or made several passes too early/late. i guess we all agree he need time to gel with d team. but i muz really applaud Suarez for blending into the team and playing so well within such a short period!

rahl
21-03-2011, 10:17 AM
is it only me or what .. but i feel Caroll's performance was at best average last nite. he looked kinda jaded.

Suarez had not played this season at Ajax and is fresher. Carroll also played the full 90 against Braga. Carroll was heavy legged in the first half against Sunderland but was better in the second. It's too early to judge but at least now we are a real threat at corners - how many have we wasted in the past?

teebs_darklord
21-03-2011, 10:37 AM
is it only me or what .. but i feel Caroll's performance was at best average last nite. he looked kinda jaded. sure, he won many of the aerial battles but when it comes to the low balls he was often outrun, out-tackled by the opposition. my fren told me he had a similar jaded performance agt Braga last wk. maybe he's still short of full fitness. on a few occasions his lack of telepathy with team-mates was evident when he mistimed his runs or made several passes too early/late. i guess we all agree he need time to gel with d team. but i muz really applaud Suarez for blending into the team and playing so well within such a short period!

I was watching the game on the internet and I do agree that other than winning aerial balls, caroll didn't do that well. But given that he has been out injured for so long, I think we need to give him time to get back to his best. We would probably only see his full potential next season though.

As for Suarez, he is really the liverpool player of the month and probably the season if he keeps his performance up...:D

Xgenre
21-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Just wondering; will you prefer that Liverpool finishes in 6th place and thus missed out on Europa League next season or finish fifth and qualfy for Europa? I rather we finished 6th and focus totally on the league next year. Though that might mean we will find it harder to attract good players.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-03-2011, 11:05 AM
is it only me or what .. ..!

I felt his touches were pretty decent for his height - better than crouchie anyway ;)

It's normal when everyone is watching the same game same time but have different opinion.

O ya, i just realised that Caroll & Skrtel is almost of same height when standing side by side during corners of isit the television's angle :p

To Xgenre: I would prefer us going into Europe - one being more money is on the table, winning the BPL nxt season looks abit tough as we are still building on the current one, the Europa seems more optimistic

SH149
21-03-2011, 11:26 AM
I felt his touches were pretty decent for his height - better than crouchie anyway ;)

It's normal when everyone is watching the same game same time but have different opinion.

O ya, i just realised that Caroll & Skrtel is almost of same height when standing side by side during corners of isit the television's angle :p

To Xgenre: I would prefer us going into Europe - one being more money is on the table, winning the BPL nxt season looks abit tough as we are still building on the current one, the Europa seems more optimistic

Agreed bro ! If we left only BPL players like Reina might follow the FT footstep asking for transfer tot he is not the first player doing that

rahl
21-03-2011, 12:25 PM

Carroll grabbing at Skrtel all the time, pretty tickles me!

Agreed bro ! If we left only BPL players like Reina might follow the FT footstep asking for transfer tot he is not the first player doing that

Reina's departure is looking more and more likely. If he leaves, it will be the final end of the Rafa era.

NZL97
21-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Realistically, 4th spot is out of reach for Pool this season. Think we should target 5th place at the likely expense of Spurs, whose league form is on a decline cos of their European commitment. 5th would still be an achievement for the club n KD, considering the wretched start we had. The crucial decider may well be on May 15 when we host Spurs at home.

Remaining fixtures:

Apr 2 West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool
Apr 11 Liverpool v Manchester City
Apr 17 Arsenal v Liverpool
Apr 23 Liverpool v Birmingham
May 1 Liverpool v Newcastle United
May 7 Fulham v Liverpool
May 22 Aston Villa v Liverpool

Apr 2 Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspur
Apr 9 Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City
Apr 17 Postp Manchester City P - P Tottenham Hotspur
Apr 20 Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
Apr 23 Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion
Apr 30 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
May 7 Tottenham Hotspur v Blackpool
May 22 Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham

thks 2 bro owen10 for the above schedule, think we will know by apr 9 whether we can secure european football nxt season as after WBA, we will be playing man city and spurs take on stoke at home, if we drop pts against man city & spurs beat stoke, we will be 6 or 7 pts behind & as spurs hv one game in hand.........gap could be 10 pts & tat would be 2 much 2 make up wif 6 games left .................:(

Carroll grabbing at Skrtel all the time, pretty tickles me!

Reina's departure is looking more and more likely. If he leaves, it will be the final end of the Rafa era.

i think reina might still leave us whether or not we qualify 4 europe next season (judging by his remarks recently) but i juz hope he dont join any team in the EPL........................anyway no one player is bigger than the club & there is still a lot of quality keepers out there for us to buy...............as like we let FT go & sign suarez.............;)

juz hope tat the new owners pump in the funds require for KD 2 rebuild next season............YNWA

Frankiestine
21-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Bro i beg to differ. Caroll has better aerial control whereas Crouch seems to have a better footwork. How many opposing players has tried to take the ball underneath him and yet he still managed to wriggle his way through. Whereas for Caroll, most of his passing went wayward and even to the point of looking a bit clumsy when he is on the ball. But he still managed to provide the height that the team so much needed when going forward.

asspanker
21-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Bro i beg to differ. Caroll has better aerial control whereas Crouch seems to have a better footwork. How many opposing players has tried to take the ball underneath him and yet he still managed to wriggle his way through. Whereas for Caroll, most of his passing went wayward and even to the point of looking a bit clumsy when he is on the ball. But he still managed to provide the height that the team so much needed when going forward.

its still early to comment but PC (crouch) definitely has the touches of a shorter, skilled guy than what he looks like .. a long clumsy beanpole. if uyou can recall his acrobatic scissors kick goals and nice dribbling, But he cannot head the ball with power most of the time. and tends to be muscled out by strong CB like Rio, Terry.

as for AC, he is really stronger CF type with the power header. He needs to work on his fitness, speed and linkup with the rest of the team. btw he is still very young and has alot of work to do and improve

Suarez is class!! no need to say otherwise.. but i wonder if he will also showcase his BEASTLY temper at times.. lol bite off someone's ear..

owen10
22-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Just wondering; will you prefer that Liverpool finishes in 6th place and thus missed out on Europa League next season or finish fifth and qualfy for Europa? I rather we finished 6th and focus totally on the league next year. Though that might mean we will find it harder to attract good players.

i am greedy n hope we qualify for Europe n do well in BPL next season too.
i think no matter what we still need the revenue fr Europe. our players need the exposure fr European competition too. juz treat it as playing in the lower tier of European competition to prepare for Champions League in 2013! :D

rahl
22-03-2011, 12:48 AM
its still early to comment but PC (crouch) definitely has the touches of a shorter, skilled guy than what he looks like .. a long clumsy beanpole. if uyou can recall his acrobatic scissors kick goals and nice dribbling, But he cannot head the ball with power most of the time. and tends to be muscled out by strong CB like Rio, Terry.

Not just Crouchie but also Heskey, our other big man - neither of them played the centreforward role well enough. Crouch has a good shot, I admit, but no way his control and touches are good enough - they are good for a tall player, but not good in general - thats why the ball is often taken off him when he tries to play on the ground.

Compare with Shearer, who does not have the height but can outjump any defender. AC has both the height and athleticism. Who coached Shearer at Blackburn to become the striker he was? Yes, you guessed it, thats why im confident AC is in good hands (granted of course kenny gets an extension) ;)

hawksbay
22-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Suarez had not played this season at Ajax and is fresher. Carroll also played the full 90 against Braga. Carroll was heavy legged in the first half against Sunderland but was better in the second. It's too early to judge but at least now we are a real threat at corners - how many have we wasted in the past?

u can see that carrol is not fully fit,wat a diffrence suarez makes we played the ball on the ground n passed it well,in the europa match we tried to take the easy way out by pumping high balls to carroll,braga were ready for that.we must not lose sight that we r a passing team,we shd just stick to that.

hawksbay
22-03-2011, 08:17 AM

as for AC, he is really stronger CF type with the power header. He needs to work on his fitness, speed and linkup with the rest of the team. btw he is still very young and has alot of work to do and improve

Suarez is class!! no need to say otherwise.. but i wonder if he will also showcase his BEASTLY temper at times.. lol bite off someone's ear..

thats why he is a class player,suarez was quick to remind his teamates when they were off thier mark with thier passing,its good that he show leadership frm the front,man ever wondererd wat a toress n suarez pairing wld be like,awesome i guess sadly we will never find out.

rahl
22-03-2011, 10:01 AM
man ever wondererd wat a toress n suarez pairing wld be like,awesome i guess sadly we will never find out.

will probably bite off Torres' ear, given how poor his effort has been for us!

niteowl
24-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Daniel Pacheco is set to join Championship side Norwich City on emergency loan until May 31, 2011.

The deal will go through once clearance is received from the Football League.

Liverpool's No.12 is currently away on international duty with Spain U21s preparing for Thursday night's match with France.

Norwich boss Paul Lambert said: "Dani is a lad we've seen playing for Liverpool's first team this season and I've been talking to Kenny Dalglish about him for a few weeks now.

"He's technically very good as you'd expect having been with clubs like Barcelona and Liverpool and the fact he's away with Spain U21s speaks volumes for his ability and potential."

Pacheco will team up with former Red Zak Whitbread who is at Carrow Road and the Canaries are currently second in the Championship as they eye promotion to the Barclays Premier League.

Xgenre
24-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Daniel Pacheco is set to join Championship side Norwich City on emergency loan until May 31, 2011.

The deal will go through once clearance is received from the Football League.

Not confirmed yet but if it goes through and if he gets competitive games, it will be great for his development. If he does well at Norwich, Dalglish has got to take him more seriously next season. Hope Norwich gets promoted. When was the last time Liverpool met Norwich in the league? Wondered what happened to Nottingham Forest and our favourite Crystal Palace...:p

rahl
24-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Hope Norwich gets promoted. When was the last time Liverpool met Norwich in the league? Wondered what happened to Nottingham Forest and our favourite Crystal Palace...:p

A team in yellow,can't wait! ;)

asspanker
24-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Not confirmed yet but if it goes through and if he gets competitive games, it will be great for his development. If he does well at Norwich, Dalglish has got to take him more seriously next season. Hope Norwich gets promoted. When was the last time Liverpool met Norwich in the league? Wondered what happened to Nottingham Forest and our favourite Crystal Palace...:p

I can't recall but was it like 97? Lol... The canaries..
And sheff wed the owls... Saints ... They have all gone and not back up..

ProfessorOokami
24-03-2011, 06:57 PM
I can't recall but was it like 97? Lol... The canaries..
And sheff wed the owls... Saints ... They have all gone and not back up..

Yeah, those days we had Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Queens Park Rangers, Southampton, Nottingham Forest, Leeds United...:D

ballinhigh32
24-03-2011, 07:09 PM
good to see that LFC hasn't joined that lot.. haha. with the way they began the year, it looked like they were on their way down

Xgenre
24-03-2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2009/07/no-48-liverpool-9-0-crystal-palace/

I remembered Crystal Palace because it's 9-0. Amazing number of goals. Even back then in 1989 when there are more goals, this match is special. Hopefully Pacheco can be our 3rd choice striker for next season after this loan deal.

bochapsing
25-03-2011, 01:19 AM
wat make it more extra-ordinary was that there were EIGHT different scorers of those 9 goals in tat match... simply out of the world...

"Glen Hysen, Peter Beardsley, Gary Gillespie, Ian Rush, John Barnes, Steve McMahon, John Aldridge and two goals from Steve Nicol secured the win!
With Liverpool already 5-0 up, Peter Beardsley offered to be substituted so that John Aldridge who was on the bench could take a penalty that had just been awarded, Aldridge scored in his final game for Liverpool"

rahl
25-03-2011, 03:38 PM
We got beaten by them in the FA Cup semis later though (not sure if same season or following one).

thinkinghead
29-03-2011, 12:48 AM
It is the same season. i think 1990. crystalpalace went on to meet MU in the final, where it a 3-3 draw. Ian Wright ,who was playing for CP then, scored a hat trick. They lost 1-0 to MU in the replay to a mark hughes goal. MU went on to the now defunct win cup winners cup following season. CP had some interesting players Ian Wright-before gg to Arsanel, and andy Gray etc. They were quite nce to watch cos they played fast game, improving especially after the 9-0 thrashing by POOL

S3vw
29-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Paul Konchesky - one of the final signings of the Hicks & Gillett era - is expected to complete a £1.5million move back to former club Fulham at the end of the season, ending his nightmare spell at Liverpool. Who's got the champagne?

sex crusader
29-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Paul Konchesky - one of the final signings of the Hicks & Gillett era - is expected to complete a £1.5million move back to former club Fulham at the end of the season, ending his nightmare spell at Liverpool. Who's got the champagne?

Me got lots of beer:D.....i believed we make some losses by selling him back.Damn...Mr. bean!:D

rahl
31-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Happy to see his perseverance has paid off. Hope to see more from you Lucas! ;)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/900487/lucas-pens-new-long-term-liverpool-deal?cc=4716

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Anyone saw Kuyt's 2 goals for Holland? Wow... Especially that last goal. Chip the ball over the keeper, from 20 metres I think. Kuyt's surprisingly good this year, given how little he rested in June with Holland going all the way to the World Cup Finals.

rahl
31-03-2011, 10:39 AM
So few footballers chip nowadays...

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 11:02 AM
So few footballers chip nowadays...

I think the first priority now is the power shot, then the placement into the corners and then the chip. Maybe with defenders being so quick now, the chip runs the risk of getting cleared off the line.

Very few wingers know how to properly cross a ball too. I feel a proper cross will be to run to the byline and float a ball into the penalty box at the slight angle. As the slight angle takes the ball further away from the goalkeeper, it is always going to favour a tall striker who is running into the penalty box with momentum. John Barnes does these crosses damn well. I think Riera does this pretty well too. When was the last time we hear people talking about squaring your passes... :p

Nowadays, the wingers cross in from much higher up the pitch. End up the ball gets nearer to the goalkeeper the longer it floats in the air. Easier for the keeper to catch, harder for the striker to head (keeping the header down). This is how Aurelio and Johnson cross the ball.

asspanker
31-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Anyone saw Kuyt's 2 goals for Holland? Wow... Especially that last goal. Chip the ball over the keeper, from 20 metres I think. Kuyt's surprisingly good this year, given how little he rested in June with Holland going all the way to the World Cup Finals.

Later go see on youtube..lol

On a sidenote he really is cannot beaten down.
Still running after so many matches... I wanna know what he drinks lol

asspanker
31-03-2011, 01:15 PM
I think the first priority now is the power shot, then the placement into the corners and then the chip. Maybe with defenders being so quick now, the chip runs the risk of getting cleared off the line.

Very few wingers know how to properly cross a ball too. I feel a proper cross will be to run to the byline and float a ball into the penalty box at the slight angle. As the slight angle takes the ball further away from the goalkeeper, it is always going to favour a tall striker who is running into the penalty box with momentum. John Barnes does these crosses damn well. I think Riera does this pretty well too. When was the last time we hear people talking about squaring your passes... :p

Nowadays, the wingers cross in from much higher up the pitch. End up the ball gets nearer to the goalkeeper the longer it floats in the air. Easier for the keeper to catch, harder for the striker to head (keeping the header down). This is how Aurelio and Johnson cross the ball.

You know how EASY it is to dribble, run n cross at the same time? Def very the not easy... Lol
That's why pure wingers are very hard to find...

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 03:23 PM
I wanna know what he drinks lol

I think like what they say over here he probably been drinking "Ho Lang Chui"..:p

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 03:30 PM
I wanna know what he drinks lol

Dutch lady? :D

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 03:33 PM
You know how EASY it is to dribble, run n cross at the same time? Def very the not easy... Lol
That's why pure wingers are very hard to find...

I think this brings to mind two of the best wingers that ever played for the club Steve Heighway and Steve McManaman. The ball like seems to be glued to their feet whenever they bring it down the bye line.

bochapsing
31-03-2011, 04:32 PM
I think this brings to mind two of the best wingers that ever played for the club Steve Heighway and Steve McManaman. The ball like seems to be glued to their feet whenever they bring it down the bye line.

McManaman & Fowler - 2 of my all time fav players.....!!!
:D:D:D

since MacManaman, we've not able to find a proper winger....

SH149
31-03-2011, 05:51 PM
McManaman & Fowler - 2 of my all time fav players.....!!!
:D:D:D

Ya agreed with u
The famous spice boys :D

asspanker
31-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Dutch lady? :D

That is the lady he screws every night!! And drink milk too

asspanker
31-03-2011, 08:05 PM

Very rare to find players with good first touch. Our new #7 is one if those n he can dribble

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 08:37 PM

I always felt that Alberta Reira was the nearest true winger we came across but sadly he was sold off..

blurking666
31-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Riera's attitude sucked and he was a luxury player when we were playing torres in that 4231. Now with Carroll, a winger with good crossing is what we need. Let's hope comolli and co find someone that fits the list.

rahl
01-04-2011, 01:35 AM
I always felt that Alberta Reira was the nearest true winger we came across but sadly he was sold off..

Riera's attitude sucked and he was a luxury player

No way, Riera gave us good balance as a team and it's not surprising we challenged for the title with him in the side. Remember his debut against the Scum at Anfield when we beat them for the first time in the league under Rafa.

Very few wingers know how to properly cross a ball too. I feel a proper cross will be to run to the byline and float a ball into the penalty box at the slight angle

Good analysis. I feel the emphasis these days is so much on pace and power, that skill has taken a back seat. But in fact you don't have to drive to the byline to make a good cross, it depends on the angle and the curve - sorry to mention this, but Gary Neville was one hell of a crosser although he had no pace. Becks too.

asspanker
01-04-2011, 08:08 PM
I saw the chip goal... Very nice awareness shown.. It was a bit lucky but the skill was there...
Why don't they play like this st the world cup final? Sigh...

It could have been the dutch finally!!!!

Regaine
01-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Kuyt has indeed been the most consistent hardworking player so far. Love his professional attitude.Always been there for Liverpool. Never complaining. Hope more Liverpool players will be like him.

Xgenre
02-04-2011, 12:28 AM
I saw the chip goal...!!!

Do you have a link so that the rest can see? I watched it on Prime Time Morning unfortunately. Otherwise I would have highlighted the link here.

Audioslave
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Bro, you can try this link to view the goals.

http://footyroom.com/netherlands-5-3-hungary-2011-03/

For other goals on major european leagues and international matches

http://footyroom.com/

Hope you guys find these links useful.

Do you have a link so that the rest can see? I watched it on Prime Time Morning unfortunately. Otherwise I would have highlighted the link here.

Ninja_Assassin
02-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Still running after so many matches... I wanna know what he drinks lol

That guy is a Vegan and dun imbibe alcoholic drinks. :D
And he is a health freak..... heard his home is like a pharmacy store with numerous and various types of health supplements/vitamins :)

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Knn really the luck of the devil from 2-0 down now those scums are up by 4-2...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Knn really the luck of the devil from 2-0 down now those scums are up by 4-2...

Its just one of those days, they are fated to win this year's title..anyway i never think that gooners can be a real challenge to them anyway..

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 10:51 PM
wah piang how to win when the midfield seems non existence and playing with no conviction or hunger to win....:(

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Yes finally the botak scores one...

SH149
02-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Yesssssssssssss finally they score but the defence abit worry :(

SH149
02-04-2011, 11:23 PM
there u go ................... 1-1 now the defence really need to wake up

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Fuck lah giving away such a stupid penalty...:mad:

the team looks so sluggish the international matches in mid week really taking its toll especially Kuyt...don't look energetic at all..

SH149
02-04-2011, 11:31 PM
there u go ................... 1-1 now the defence really need to wake up
there big soto need to be sold

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Fuck up referee the guy trip over Reina..

KangTuo
02-04-2011, 11:50 PM
there big soto need to be sold

again!!!!!! :(:(:(

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Honestly Liverpool didn't deserve to win but then the ref made several bad calls..

rahl
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Honestly Liverpool didn't deserve to win but then the ref made several bad calls..

Completely agreed. what's the difference between this performance under Kenny and those under Woy?

Fuck none.

I'm so disappointed cos our players had the chance to prove themselves to Woy but still delivered a completely shit performance.

Soto big fella but outjumped, outfoxed and outrun by the striker??? WTF!!!

Our leftback position must be cursed. Without Agger we played long ball all game...sigh.

owen10
03-04-2011, 05:22 AM
our defence sorta went haywire after johnson n agger were taken off. Mr K clearly showed why he was not the 1st choice defender when he was responsible for the 2 penalties. 2nd penalty was kinda cheap n could hv been avoided. hope our eyesore defensive frailities would reinforce owner Henry n Dalglish to make a signing of a solid defender next season.

it doesnt help that Carroll who was already short on match fitness have to play an Englang match last wk n look jaded once again, save for 1 or 2 good chances. suarez had too much to do tonite n we cant expect him to weave his magic in every game.

we could hv taken advantage of Spurs' slip n closed the gap within 2 pts (spurs with 1 game in hand). but consolation prize for us, our closest rivals Everton n Bolton dropped pts too which give us some breathing space to retain 6th place.

exoticouple18
05-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Sadly, even though we've spent big on Caroll, most of the time when he's playing, we seem to lack creativity. Pumping long balls once initial plans are stopped.

ballinhigh32
05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Sadly, even though we've spent big on Caroll, most of the time when he's playing, we seem to lack creativity. Pumping long balls once initial plans are stopped.

true story.. caroll was hyped up too much... they look for him a tad too much yeah? suarez is quality.. should be primary option.. with Kuyt as support, should be more effective than relying on caroll.. not to take anything away from him though, he's a talent yeah..

rahl
07-04-2011, 12:55 AM
woeful update:
agger out for season
glen out for a month
kelly out for a month (recurrence)
stevie still out (recurrence)
aurelio coming back (recurring soon...)

back to 3 men defence?

bochapsing
07-04-2011, 01:07 AM
time to see some youngsters...???

:confused::confused::confused:

rahl
07-04-2011, 01:51 AM
time to see some youngsters...???

wilson cmi leh.... :(

Offspring
07-04-2011, 09:04 AM
woeful update:
agger out for season
glen out for a month
kelly out for a month (recurrence)
stevie still out (recurrence)
aurelio coming back (recurring soon...)

back to 3 men defence?

Would seems so. I rather 3 than to rely on that error prone Greek named sotong ball.

rahl
07-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Would seems so. I rather 3 than to rely on that error prone Greek named sotong ball.

He would be one of the three though. And it seems Skrtel plays better with Agger.

Xgenre
07-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I think we should consider any offers for Agger. He's too injury prone. Will only get worse as he ages. I read from soccernet that he has only started 16 games this season. On a per game basis, we are probably paying him too much.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-04-2011, 12:24 PM
We've got ourselves a "Star" stakeholder :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/12994144.stm

Offspring
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I think we should consider any offers for Agger. He's too injury prone. Will only get worse as he ages. I read from soccernet that he has only started 16 games this season. On a per game basis, we are probably paying him too much.

So true. Should ship out fabio as well. There are some good youngsters waiting for their chance and other than Kelly, I hope a good central defender can emerge.

Xgenre
07-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Should ship out fabio as well.

But we did, didn't we? We let his contract expire, failed to sign any replacement, end up re-signing him and he did the same things all over again. Injury, played a few games, injured... sigh. Probably the very reasons why we didn't extend his contract in the first place.

We've got ourselves a "Star" stakeholder :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/12994144.stm

Without signing liverpool, they won't even be able to have a conversation with Lebron James?? The americans bought liverpool to help their business in other sports ah? Till today, the american owners have yet to confirm Dalglish as permanent manager or fork out a single cent for transfers...

Offspring
07-04-2011, 04:36 PM
But we did, didn't we? We let his contract expire, failed to sign any replacement, end up re-signing him and he did the same things all over again. Injury, played a few games, injured... sigh. Probably the very reasons why we didn't extend his contract in the first place.

Without signing liverpool, they won't even be able to have a conversation with Lebron James?? The americans bought liverpool to help their business in other sports ah? Till today, the american owners have yet to confirm Dalglish as permanent manager or fork out a single cent for transfers...

Have faith but not blind faith.

Let's wait till the summer for things to roll. Now is not the time to discuss contracts and spending where Europe now looks like a bleak possibility.

With no Europa, it is gonna be very difficult for KD to attract top stars.

bochapsing
07-04-2011, 04:39 PM
wilson cmi leh.... :(

i think we'll likely to see a defense of 4 centrebacks next match....

Carragher-Sketrl-Soto-Wilson

:eek::eek::eek:

rahl
07-04-2011, 08:11 PM
The americans bought liverpool to help their business in other sports ah? Till today, the american owners have yet to confirm Dalglish as permanent manager or fork out a single cent for transfers...

Let's wait till the summer for things to roll. Now is not the time to discuss contracts and spending where Europe now looks like a bleak possibility.

I'm actually pretty uneasy about Kenny's position. Look, the MD and the DOF have been confirmed, but not our manager. I can't understand it. I have a niggling suspicion the Yanks want someone else - someone younger perhaps - to lead the team. Hope I'm wrong.

Offspring
07-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Younger like who? In terms of credential, no one comes close to KD. And not forgetting if we are not in Europe, who would come without the legend KD asking them to?

Guus is contracted if I'm not wrong. MON is a no no. I really can't think of anyone better than KD who is a true blood red.

Xgenre
08-04-2011, 12:36 AM
I really can't think of anyone better than KD who is a true blood red.

I really hope KD gets the post permanently too. I wonder if we can put his name on the back of our new jersey. You guys seen it yet? All black. I didn't see it discussed in this thread so here goes... http://content.liverpoolfc.tv/?9MhM77f1CjBD4IhFYqjl9cCWt7HSJGsu9 The other true blood red I can think of is Phil Thomson. He did well when Houllier was out with his heart ailment.

libraguy75
08-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Heh guys,

Just to share with you all my humble views.

The owners need to come out a plan for the stadium soon.
Every month that they drag themselves thu it, we will lose half a season in earnings with each passing season.

I know some of us are against it,
But I think sharing a stadium of 90,000 fans with Everton is a possible idea that the owners should explore seriously.
If not, in the next 2 years, we will lose out in terms of match days earnings and this $$$ would dent our ambitions in the long run.

I think the owners need to confirm King Kenny's appointment asap.
In a way, the current players in the team dun know if they are in the plans of the yet to be confirm manager.
Some of them MAY have start toking to their agents to find other team.
The appointment of King Kenny will be a good stablising factor.

Hopefully we dun lose Renia at the back too.
Forgive me, I dun think our current reserve GKs are up to the mark.

For this end of season, I think the owners need to get the funds for us to buy at least 5 players to reinforce the team.
Our Defense needs cover.
Our Midfield lacks bite.
Our Attacks needs good shooters on the bench.
Currently, whoever that comes onto the field doesnt strikes fear on the opposition.

What is a little troubling to me now is that the players tend to pass the ball to Caroll everytime they have the ball.
That means we are bypassing the midfield.
This is not the liverpool way of playing the game.
Its has always been pass and move.

I hope with the additional players, we will be able to have a more attacking minded formation.
It is my dream to have a 4-3-3 in the near future.
Attack in my view is always the best defense.

It would also suit King Kenny's idea of attacking play.

Based on the current set up,
My proposed set-up would be

Renia

Kelly - Skrtel - Carra - Agger

Spearing ( DM )

Meireles (CM ) - Gerrard (CM - Hope he stays in the centre)

Kuyt ( RW ) - Carroll ( SK ) - Suarez ( LW )

Anyway, I would like to check with the kakis here if anybody is going up to KL in July'11 LFC Asia Tour ?

http://www.lfctour.com/

If you are, please PM me.
I am keen to go too.

ProfessorOokami
08-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Based on the current set up,
My proposed set-up would be

Renia

Kelly - Skrtel - Carra - Agger

Spearing ( DM )

Meireles (CM ) - Gerrard (CM - Hope he stays in the centre)

Kuyt ( RW ) - Carroll ( SK ) - Suarez ( LW )...

How come you didn't include Lucas leh? Some experts view him as the best midfielder :rolleyes:

Offspring
08-04-2011, 07:30 PM
How come you didn't include Lucas leh? Some experts view him as the best midfielder :rolleyes:

Well, when sg was not performing, he did well.

Anyway, captain is out for the rest of the season. And so is Agger.

rahl
09-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Heh guys,

Just to share with you all my humble views.

The owners need to come out a plan for the stadium soon.
Every month that they drag themselves thu it, we will lose half a season in earnings with each passing season.

Welcome man. I have no strong objection to sharing but this is really one for the fans of the city. Another point - if we share, we also need to share the building costs and will Evershite have the money?

Most of your points are valid but note that we passed to Carroll so often because our wingers are not good enough - the preferred play is to get the ball to the flanks to cross which is more dangerous.

If you play direct from the back, the key is to win the knockdown and it depends on Raul bursting forward from midfield; but if the defenders are hard and fast, then they will mop up.

So we need a class winger (or at least left-sided player with a good cross). Notice against West Brom, Suarez played on the left at the end and caused all kinds of havoc.

Ninja_Assassin
09-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Something's not right at Melwood....... rumours coming out there's some backroom bust up :confused: Anyone got any news from there yet? :rolleyes:

rahl
09-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Source? dont see anything online.

Lone_Wolf
10-04-2011, 04:41 AM
Source? dont see anything online.

I oso could not find anything online :confused: ....... until I heard it on BBC while driving....... not too sure what actually happened but the newsreader mentioned something about the reserve team manager blew his top over alleged poaching of his team players without his knowledge or consent.... or something like that :rolleyes:

rahl
10-04-2011, 11:38 AM
I oso could not find anything online :confused: ....... until I heard it on BBC while driving....... not too sure what actually happened but the newsreader mentioned something about the reserve team manager blew his top over alleged poaching of his team players without his knowledge or consent.... or something like that :rolleyes:

Poaching by another team or the senior team? :eek:

libraguy75
10-04-2011, 05:33 PM

Wat the ??

libraguy75
10-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Bro,

Sorrie, I didnt put out the bench players name.
I dun mean no disrespect to Lucas.

But in my game plan, Lucas will be my come in to replace either
Gerrard or Meireles or Spearing.
That is assuming we need to change the midfield only.
If the strikers or taken off, then my take would be to get Gerrard to be on either flanks.
That way, we wont lose our defensive shape in the middle and back
as Gerrard tends to be everywhere.
( But he is getting old. Captain Mavel needs to slow down and use his experience. )

So when putting Lucas in, it will be either this

Spearing ( DM ) - Lucas ( DM )

Meireles OR Gerrard (CM )

or this

Meireles OR Gerrard (Holding Midfield )

Spearing ( CM ) - Lucas ( CM )

For this formation, the need for Spearing and Lucas to be strong in the centre when the opponents
dun play football and will mark our players very tightly.
In such a formation above, either Meireles or Gerrard will be 'shield' from the oppponets.
That will allows Meireles or Gerrard to spray the balls to either flanks or thu passes down the centre.

I doubt opponent teams will manmark either Meireles or Gerrard.
That is because if will expose a hole or missing person in the centre of the formation.
That will be tactically downhill for any team.

Hope it clarifys my views on the team.

SCB2011
10-04-2011, 10:56 PM

That explains the sudden departure of the reserve team coach John Mahon.
This is just like the Liverpool of old :) i.e everything handled internally hush hush and no gossip for the outsiders ;)

owen10
10-04-2011, 11:59 PM
interesting transfer gossip in LFC website ....

Transfer Gossip

Juventus target Aquilani deal10 Apr 2011
Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta has revealed that the club are determined to engage in negotiations with Liverpool over t…

Reds move in on Magpies ace10 Apr 2011
Liverpool are reportedly planning a £15m raid on Newcastle for their highly-rated full-back Jose Enrique this summer.

Reds interested in Bale10 Apr 2011
Tottenham are ready to cash in on hot property Gareth Bale in the summer – a decision which will spark a flood of interest from ho…

Clichy cools Gunners exit talk10 Apr 2011
Gael Clichy insists he does not want to leave Arsenal after shrugging off reports linking him with moves to Liverpool and Everton.

Liverpool make £11.5m South American approach10 Apr 2011
Liverpool have made contact with Fiorentina over a move for Juan Manuel Vargas, according to reports.

But seems like only the Bale deal is the most interesting n worth a consideration. :D

Offspring
11-04-2011, 12:33 AM
We can't afford bale. They will be asking for at least 40m. And Harry wont sell if they want to go in CL year after year.

Aqua is definitely out unless KD feels he can improve the squad. Other than that, let's see but don't count the chickens before they are hatched.

rahl
11-04-2011, 12:34 AM
I dun mean no disrespect to Lucas.

But in my game plan, Lucas will be my come in to replace [either
Gerrard or Meireles or] * Spearing *.

Sorry man but you lost your credibility there.

Lone_Wolf
12-04-2011, 03:44 AM
3 -0 and it's only 35 mins gone :D I'm glad I stayed up to catch this game.

tuyet
12-04-2011, 03:44 AM
:eek: our boys are winning 3-0 vs the cash rich city, and its not 1st HT yet :D:D

rahl
12-04-2011, 03:57 AM
anyone caught our new rightback?

and our old leftback? much better balance this game and 3 beauties ;)

tuyet
12-04-2011, 04:11 AM
anyone caught our new rightback?

and our old leftback? much better balance this game and 3 beauties ;)

yeah..John Flanagan is the name ;)
recall that if RB is still in-charge, he will most prob shift 1 of the midfielders into this rightback position (Mach to play at RB :( )...so its kudos to KD, for his dare to promote our youngster to the senior squad :D

rahl
12-04-2011, 05:08 AM
yeah..John Flanagan is the name ;)
recall that if RB is still in-charge, he will most prob shift 1 of the midfielders into this rightback position (Mach to play at RB :( )...so its kudos to KD, for his dare to promote our youngster to the senior squad :D

Flanagan had an awesome game. I'm so happy we discovered 2 good young right backs this season.

Superb performance again and the multi-millions of City had no answer (what an expensive squad and such a soft underbelly, Mancini must be real shite).

Super mario was real shit.

Suarez-Carroll 4 Torres 0.

Nando, when you gonna score? :D

Offspring
12-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Lol. The difference for Torres was that Liverpool played AROUND him and relied on him too much. When he went to chelski, they had too many good players to play around him. So Torres had to fit in and played FOR the team which he rarely did when at anfield.

So you can really see the difference.

On another note, excellent win. The magic of performing against top half teams, in particular top 4. But when it comes to lower half team, well, mystery isn't it?

Good to see youngsters coming thru. Can't wait for the next carragher to come thru.

libraguy75
12-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Its was a good game last nite.
I was sad that we couldnt increase our lead in the 2nd half.
Neverless, it a win to build on for the massive game
this weekend against Gunners.

Damn sleepy now...
damn....

:cool:

Xgenre
12-04-2011, 09:01 AM
here are the goals. http://www.hotsportchannel.com/2011/04/liverpool-vs-man-city-live-stream-11.html

(o)(o) Tuner
12-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Finally Carroll score first before Torres...somemore 2 goals...haha

KangTuo
12-04-2011, 12:03 PM
here are the goals. http://www.hotsportchannel.com/2011/04/liverpool-vs-man-city-live-stream-11.html

3rd goal looks like a manc own goal

too_hot
12-04-2011, 01:16 PM
I caught the superb game this morning. few comments:

1) wished we had at least scored 1 goal in 2nd half
2) how come the crowd didn't sing "u'll never walk alone" in the last few minutes of the game? i tot they used to do that, especially when winning.
3) so which is the real liverpool? its such a rollercoaster ride for me

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Not sure how true this trf is going to be, but it was spoken out from our hero Phil - so decided to post here.

Personally i have seen Enrique's play in NC, i think he will definetely suit our style as he is a very attacking defender, and posses a better cross than GJ :D.

Fact that he too assist some goals for caroll in NC, this should be a valuable signing for us if it does goes through.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1375807/Joe-Enrique-Liverpool-deal-says-Phil-Thompson.html

Frankiestine
12-04-2011, 07:14 PM
What a great way for Andy Caroll to break his duck...two great goals...always feels go to see them beat those so call millionaire teams..it goes to proof that money can't buy instant success.

Regaine
12-04-2011, 08:23 PM
A big " THANK YOU " to Carroll & Kuyt and the team who played so well .Again I am thinking why can't we play like this every game ??? :confused: :eek:

SH149
12-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Exactly think they can beat strong team but when come to smaller weaker team they have no clue at all
The reds need to treat every game as a do-or-die atitude as at the end they have only themselves to blame
Again I am happy to see youngster breed by the club as they are the future of the club
Once again well done but they need to be consistence

rahl
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM
1) wished we had at least scored 1 goal in 2nd half
2) how come the crowd didn't sing "u'll never walk alone" in the last few minutes of the game? i tot they used to do that, especially when winning.
3) so which is the real liverpool? its such a rollercoaster ride for me

I'm happy enough we sewed up the game within 45 mins, wont ask for more!

Did we sing Fields of Anfield Road? That's been our song since Kenny took over.

Personally i have seen Enrique's play in NC, i think he will definetely suit our style as he is a very attacking defender, and posses a better cross than GJ :D.

Fact that he too assist some goals for caroll in NC, this should be a valuable signing for us if it does goes through

I see his potential too and hope he doesnt become another dossena!

On the other hand, it was Raul who delivered that fab cross from the left ;)

libraguy75
13-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Heh Guys !!

Where u guys be watching the mega game this weekend against Gunners ??

SH149
13-04-2011, 10:22 AM

Now it cannot be seen
Try this http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6240668/liverpool_vs_manchester_city_3_0_goals_and_highlig hts/
but its is not in english version sometime latin amercian language

eeemen
13-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Now it cannot be seen
Try this http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6240668/liverpool_vs_manchester_city_3_0_goals_and_highlig hts/
but its is not in english version sometime latin amercian language

Bro, a word of thanks! Cheers .................

Offspring
13-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Lucas Leiva has made more tackles in the Barclays Premier League than any other player this season.

Eight challenges against Manchester City took the Brazilian's total to 139 for the 2010-11 campaign, according to Opta stats.

That's an average of a tackle every 16.7 minutes.

Lucas has played 41 games for Liverpool this term - more than any other player except Martin Skrtel (43) and Pepe Reina (44).

Last month the club rewarded his fine form with a new long-term contract.

Lucas bashers, eat your heart out! :D

rahl
14-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Lucas Leiva has made more tackles in the Barclays Premier League than any other player this season.

Eight challenges against Manchester City took the Brazilian's total to 139 for the 2010-11 campaign, according to Opta stats.

That's an average of a tackle every 16.7 minutes.

Lucas has played 41 games for Liverpool this term - more than any other player except Martin Skrtel (43) and Pepe Reina (44).

Last month the club rewarded his fine form with a new long-term contract.

Lucas bashers, eat your heart out! :D

Hear hear!

Excellent bro.

rahl
15-04-2011, 12:27 AM
and to add:

http://www.liverpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=238697

;)

Offspring
15-04-2011, 12:33 AM
and to add:

http://www.liverpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=238697

;)

Read from somewhere that we offered Joe Cole and 8m for Young. True? Let's wait till summer. :eek:

rahl
15-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Read from somewhere that we offered Joe Cole and 8m for Young. True? Let's wait till summer. :eek:

Brilliant to get Young, no better opportunity than now.

Cole may deserve another season?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-04-2011, 10:21 AM
I really agree J.Cole deserve another season under King (if he is still here with us).

I really do feel he is a great winger tough small in size (i still prefer yossi tough) - he may just be suffering from the after effect from Roy's reign and still havent recovered yet. :rolleyes:

We really need at least 2 more classy wingers in our squad & one striker at least to be challenging up there again.

Heard Kenny is interested in bringing MO back from manure, not sure whether he is still at THAT level not (My favourite striker after rushie & fowler :D) - Maybe some will criticise him for joining Real & Manure, BUT im still sure that many will still love him as he bring so much goals for us in the past ;)

Xgenre
15-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Heard Kenny is interested in bringing MO back from manure, not sure whether he is still at THAT level not (My favourite striker after rushie & fowler :D) - Maybe some will criticise him for joining Real & Manure, BUT im still sure that many will still love him as he bring so much goals for us in the past ;)

I rather bring back torres. At least he is still young and can score. MO... just as hated as torres but without the body to last half the full season.

SH149
15-04-2011, 11:43 AM
MO is so fragile now bring him back may let him occupy the sick bay n for Torres the Blues pay him so much if they are going to sell him back dun think they will let him go cheaply
My idea is still groom from the youth team as we did successfully bring on players like MO , Fowler ( still my all time favorite ) Steven Gerrard n many others so we can do it again as long they are given chance so we just have to wait n see

Lone_Wolf
16-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Cole may deserve another season?

Unless he agrees to a paycut...... his wages is the 2nd highest in LFC after Gerrard and I dun think they wanna keep paying this kind of money for a player not playing regularly.

rahl
16-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Unless he agrees to a paycut...... his wages is the 2nd highest in LFC after Gerrard and I dun think they wanna keep paying this kind of money for a player not playing regularly.

Is it? It's in the contract so won't change la.

S3vw
16-04-2011, 11:22 AM
On the 22nd anniversary we remember 96 supporters that went to a football match and never came back....

R.I.P 96 YNWA...

ps: lets win for the 96 tis sunday

rahl
16-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Excellent bro.

And to one of the decent fellas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXge4Ar_Dyw&feature=player_embedded

eeemen
16-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Excellent bro.

Thanks bro. what a guy! cheers fellow Koppites..................

Ninja_Assassin
16-04-2011, 03:44 PM

The american owners are businessmen and they surely know how to cut losses. If they cannot get him to take paycut the other option is to offload him :D

libraguy75
16-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Heh Guys,

Where you guys are watching the mega away game with Gunner 2mmolo ?
I saw this link on their page.

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/livegame/default.aspx

Anybody keen to go ?
I thinking of checking out that place.

Ninja_Assassin
16-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Heh Guys,

Where you guys are watching the mega away game with Gunner 2mmolo ?
I saw this link on their page.

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/livegame/default.aspx

Anybody keen to go ?
I thinking of checking out that place..

Are you a member?

If not then you will have to pay $50 cash to enter (on the spot sign up as a member)....... they have been using this trick to boost membership since the UE Square days :mad:

I used to be a member and followed them around as they shifted to various locations around the island but other than watching the live screening with other liverpool fans...... there are no other activities...... sad to say it as a Liverpool supporter but this LFC fan club (S'pore) ranks as among the worst compared to the other fan clubs in Singapore.

I have ceased being a member of this S'pore fan club but I am still a member of the following Liverpool FC fan clubs :-

1) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Anfield);
2) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Bangkok);
3) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Jarkarta);
4) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Hong Kong); and
5) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Amsterdam). :p

libraguy75
16-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Ok.

I made plans to go down with my friends to check it out.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Will go with an open mind.
Was there last time during 2005 to 2006.
But due to work schedules there after, has lost touch going down.

Will update u and the rest again.

libraguy75
16-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Are you a member?

I am still a member of the following Liverpool FC fan clubs :-

1) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Anfield);
2) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Bangkok);
3) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Jarkarta);
4) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Hong Kong); and
5) Liverpool FC Fan Club (Amsterdam). :p

Bro,

Where do u get this membership form ??
Can forward the link to me ??

FitPartner
16-04-2011, 08:44 PM
On the 22nd anniversary we remember 96 supporters that went to a football match and never came back....

R.I.P 96 YNWA...

ps: lets win for the 96 tis sunday

not the right time to win this weekend ...... need another thru-pass like what SG did last season, but he's not available, who's doing the job?

Offspring
16-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Justice for the 96! RIP.

Can't believe till today, no one is made responsible for this tragedy. :mad:

Ninja_Assassin
17-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Bro,

Where do u get this membership form ??
Can forward the link to me ?? .

No membership form...... I was there for a seminar cum tour and my contacts brought me to the clubhouse...... they made me a member for the price of a beer :D ...... and their membership comes with a gift pack consisting of an Amsterdam LFC fan club polo shirt + cap + scarf + keychain :p

golf
17-04-2011, 02:05 AM
let's get a win tis sunday for the 96.....

YNWA

golf
17-04-2011, 02:11 AM
with Kelly n Flanagan coming thru the production line & johnson staying on, i think we're well covered in the position of right back.

so we've to settle the problem at left back and maybe centre back too.

haven't seen this Enrique guy playing for newcastle, so don't really know how good he is.
but if i'm not mistaken, he's already 29 yo, so not much of a resale value in him left. certainly not the type of players our owner would like to sign.

this will definitely be an interesting summer for us. :D:D:D

hawksbay
17-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Excellent bro.

the kop still love him.nver seen rafa so emotional must have been hard for him to leave.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-04-2011, 11:54 PM
1st half was really Gooners all the way - fortunately what they are lacking is the final touch.

Long ball game again, what happen to the "ground stroking" passing game we used against the past few teams :(

Lost FA early, but Robinson did well to contain TW, a good prospect for this youngster, hope 2nd half Kenny will change something to the tactics if not it will probably end up goaless...

sex crusader
17-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey...where 's our mid-field? Again, those bunch of young lads were doing well!

golf
18-04-2011, 12:05 AM
the kop still love him.nver seen rafa so emotional must have been hard for him to leave.

never seen a manager, who was not originally from the club, become so attached to the club after with the club for only few years...

he may be here only for 5 years, but he's definitely become one of us....

you'll never walk alone, rafa....

rahl
18-04-2011, 12:05 AM
We can't be too much older than Arsenal's average age now. Go Kenny's Kids!! or the King's Kids!

naemlo
18-04-2011, 01:02 AM
What a game..... 2 late penalties. :eek:

KangTuo
18-04-2011, 01:04 AM
LUCAS!!!
can't see him throughout the match but he won us a freekick and a PENALTY at the very last moment. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Heng heng, po pi po pi :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-04-2011, 01:11 AM
LUCAS!!!
can't see him throughout the match but he won us a freekick and a PENALTY at the very last moment. :D

To be honest from my point if view, I thought he did well in this game.

He basically stopped Ars midfield play, somewhat like what maschie did for us previously, much as I detest him, I think he did ok today.

Of course the penalty, that's what u called making full use of contact :p

asspanker
18-04-2011, 01:11 AM
swee la.. wad drama.. i tot jay become SG role.. give away a silly PK .. clumsy .. and spoil his gd performance overall..

but there is a god after all.. let us have a chance.. through a sillier foul by clown eboue..
i guess he forget lucas is a brazilian and got diving trainin too.. LOL

1-1 is a fair result.. ars dint impress alot and the whole team played well..

HOPE our VC is ok.. not serious.. cross fingers..

see see only
18-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Heng heng, po pi po pi

Ya Ya Ya Ya .... :eek:

From trying to accept the facts to lose thousands at 97.5 min.

To celebrate winning of thousands ..... at 101 min :D .... wahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaa - almost heart-attack .... :D .. :)

Offspring
18-04-2011, 01:24 AM
JC recovered. If you seen the end, he was at the tunnel.

Take that arsenal. Lol. We deserved the draw. :D

rahl
18-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Wonderful to see Spearing get the MOM award and Lucas win those two fouls.

Our young team at the end: Spearing, Lucas, Shelvey, Robinson, Flanagan.

Completely deserved the draw, as Offspring said. And fuck off, Wenger the sore loser, your team just ain't good enough again.

SCB2011
18-04-2011, 01:53 AM
JC recovered. If you seen the end, he was at the tunnel.

JC is still under observation but looks bad for both Aurelio and Carroll.
Likely to lose both of them for the rest of the season. :mad:

Seems that our players are all having the same type of hamstring injury, something wrong with the training methods? :confused:

bochapsing
18-04-2011, 01:56 AM
expect plently of whining n moaning from mr wenger.. :D
with shelvey, spearing, robinson, flanagan (and carroll, suerez n lucas r very old too), i don't think he can brag tat he's having a young team anymore..:p

good to see another young player putting in a good preformance, the future definitely look bright..:D

thou 2 pts dropped in the race to 5th which is look more n more difficult now, we've to fight all the way to the end, just like today's match... go mighty reds!!! YNWA

SCB2011
18-04-2011, 02:06 AM
thou 2 pts dropped in the race to 5th which is look more n more difficult now, we've to fight all the way to the end, just like today's match... go mighty reds!!! YNWA

Actually 6th still got hope because if Man City win the FA Cup then we will be in Europe next year. :D

But the grapevine talk is that KD is not really keen for LFC to be in Europe next year as he wants to concentrate on rebuilding a winning team without the Europe distraction.

rahl
18-04-2011, 02:06 AM

We playing for next season bro. ;)

Kenny had a bit of class today, when interviewed, said why should a few words between two managers take away the battle and result on the field.

owen10
18-04-2011, 03:12 AM
as a Pool fan n MU hater, some mixed feelings here. happy that we salvaged a pt which we thoroughly deserved. ok, we didnt play pretty football tonite but it was effective football nonetheless. was hoping KD play a more adventurous game but we defended deep for most of the game which many would argue it's d most sensible tactic to adopt in highbury.

on d other hand, our deprivation of Arse of that 2 pts mean Scums now are 6 pts clear n clear favourites to win their 19th title. dun get me wrong, im not sayin that we shd throw the game away to Arse, juz how ironical football can be, when we are indirectly helping our most hated rivals to seal d title.

well, all d best to Gunners. hope they'll recover fr tonite's shock n do us n themselves a big favour by beating Spurs on Thurs! :D

SH149
18-04-2011, 04:11 AM
as a Pool fan n MU hater, some mixed feelings here. happy that we salvaged a pt which we thoroughly deserved. ok, we didnt play pretty football tonite but it was effective football nonetheless. was hoping KD play a more adventurous game but we defended deep for most of the game which many would argue it's d most sensible tactic to adopt in highbury.

on d other hand, our deprivation of Arse of that 2 pts mean Scums now are 6 pts clear n clear favourites to win their 19th title. dun get me wrong, im not sayin that we shd throw the game away to Arse, juz how ironical football can be, when we are indirectly helping our most hated rivals to seal d title.

well, all d best to Gunners. hope they'll recover fr tonite's shock n do us n themselves a big favour by beating Spurs on Thurs! :D

I had the same feeling as well !
It looks like our record can't last long but if we can speed up the process of unveile our own academy talents we can claim back where we lost long time ago
Have faith on King Kenny

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-04-2011, 08:17 AM

Seriously, I would never considered this match as a stroll in the park for ars.
I was really SHOCKED when Alan Curbishley and winterburn predicted a sure win for them :eek:

Much as I hated man u like yourself, points don't lie don't they, but I'm pretty sure we will win our 19th title soon.

We need to see the owners will continue to splash money for new players in the summer and of course confirm who will take charge nxt season :rolleyes:

YNWA