PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

Baigonggong
01-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Yawnzzzzzz ....still couldn't secure a win! Winnadumb is a lousy buy for pool ! Don't know what Klopp see in him?

Ah Gong was expecting Chelsea to hammer Liverpool by at least 3 goals .

Baigonggong
01-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Considering Arsenal lost and Spurs drew and who we were playing it's a good result.

We just need to get back on track now and go on a run.

Also, Firmino needs to be more clinical, he could have won it for us!!

Just glad Mignolet saved the penalty, which by the way should never have been given in the first place because that thug Costa was play acting, damn cheat:mad:

Ah Gong will say this again that headless chicken is still headless chicken . Why can't Klopp play with 2 strikers upfront ?

owen10
01-02-2017, 01:47 PM

Pool got so chia lat meh?

naemlo
01-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Ah Gong will say this again that headless chicken is still headless chicken . Why can't Klopp play with 2 strikers upfront ?

Firmino again needs to go for zeroing and the defence needs to be whipped hard. Liverpool again showing they can play against top team. :D

trans5425
01-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Firmino again needs to go for zeroing and the defence needs to be whipped hard. Liverpool again showing they can play against top team. :D

That is without a doubt. In the past 8 games against the top 6 teams in the BPL Klopp has been unbeaten except for that game to Man U. The worry is when playing against the lower ranked teams.

Europa
01-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Pool took 4 points from Chelsea (Home and Away)
Pool took 2 points from MU (Home and Away)
Pool took 3 points from Man City (Home)
Pool took 1 point from Spurs (Away)
Pool took 3 points from Arsenal (Away)

Baigonggong
02-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Pool got so chia lat meh?

They can't even beat Wolves . They lost last 3 games all through lower teams . What you say ? :eek: Liverpool heng to draw the match against Chelsea if Mignolet had not save the penalty .

Baigonggong
02-02-2017, 01:05 PM

But they still don't how to play against the lowest teams . :eek: That headless chicken very lucky .

Roberto Firmino has been fined £20,000 and banned from driving for up to 12 months after pleading guilty at his drink-driving case on Wednesday. The club also disciplined him. He heng never go to jail .

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/02/roberto-firmino-available-liverpool-despite-club-discipline-drink-drive-ruling/

So I guess he still can play Liverpool ?

Ah Gong surprise got no new players coming in for Liverpool during this January transfer window. Sakho finally bye bye to Crystal Palace on loan.

sex crusader
02-02-2017, 01:23 PM

Chelsea kelong!:D

Our official strikers are Mc King and origi nia! Klopp prefers to play 3 upfront and a false 9!He is a non believer in strikers! He expects the mid fielders to score goals!:D I see that winnadumb also quite headless since we bought him! Not really a fan of him! Anyway, I still believe BR is laughing at the back!:D

naemlo
02-02-2017, 02:14 PM
B

Roberto Firmino has been fined £20,000 and banned from driving for up to 12 months after pleading guilty at his drink-driving case on Wednesday. The club also disciplined him. He heng never go to jail .

As mentioned earlier, he will get fine and ban for driving.

Top table teams dropping points except Man City.

escobar43535
02-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Fight for 2nd to 4th is going to be very tough and nerve racking as 5 teams all stand a chance.

Big concern, as it now looks like City are back on track, what with that samba boy wonderkid Gabriel Jesus getting off to a very good start.

That said, I watched Klopp's post Chelsea match press conference and I take heart! He appeared not to be bothered over our current league table position, in fact he did not seem to know that Liverpool would still remain in 4th regardless of last night's results. All he cared about are the remaining 15 matches and that we would be going all out fighting, hopefully with a full fit squad in place.

Klopp's message seemed to go like this - keep the faith and let us not lose our nerve as there is all to play for between now and the end of the season:cool:

Oh yes, just loved watching Mourhino's post match interview 'walk out' followed by his amusing "I am different" rant post match press conference after last night's ManU goal less home draw against Hull:rolleyes:

Klopp now appears to be getting under Mourhino's skin together with Wenger, a Mourhino meltdown:D

That and Pogba's boots personalised as 'PogBoom' should probably now be called 'PogCrap' instead:p

SnowLeopards
02-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Our official strikers are Mc King and origi nia! Klopp prefers to play 3 upfront and a false 9!He is a non believer in strikers! He expects the mid fielders to score goals!:D I see that winnadumb also quite headless since we bought him! Not really a fan of him! Anyway, I still believe BR is laughing at the back!:D

You seem to pick a bone with quite a number of players.

Sturridge, Firmino, Can, Mignolet, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Lovren and Klavan.

And oh my, your love affair with Brendan Rodgers never seems to go away. :D

Pierre.

masterwanker
02-02-2017, 09:19 PM
What is the use if you can only play well against top teams but you play badly against lower teams . What is the use when you keep possession of the ball for at least 85 % but still can't score and kill off the game . What is the use when you keep on playing the headless chicken when he can't score on a regular basis . What is the use when the manager don't have a plan b .

naemlo
03-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Ian Ayre leaving end of Feb.

masterwanker
03-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Ian Ayre leaving end of Feb.

Wishing him and his family all the best in their future endearvours .

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ian-ayre-highs-low-liverpool-12550086

Hope there will an improvement of the transfers in the future .

LeeHsienLoong
03-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Good Riddance. :cool:
Unfortunately we still have some jokers holding key appointments.

Baigonggong
04-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Ah Gong would like to see Klopp drop 2 players from his squad since now he got a full & fit squad. Since all the players are back Ah Gong hope that the team will pick up a positive result against Hull .

masterwanker
04-02-2017, 08:49 PM
Will the reds pick up 3 points ? Or will there be an upset ?

Europa
04-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Starting 11 vs Hull City

sex crusader
04-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Yawnzzzzzz ....66% possessions and none on target!:mad:

naemlo
04-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Again, Liverpool soft legs against a lower team.... As usual ball possession tactic else nothing. Klopp a bit stubborn to play the same players and tactic over n over n over again.

If I am anti Liverpool, 2017, I win until SG pool can close shop.

Lamborghini
05-02-2017, 12:40 AM
Liverpool can have 12 players on the pitch and the team will still lose. :(

naemlo
05-02-2017, 12:44 AM
Whole 2nd half procession n just 1 counter attack, Liverpool down by 2. What a team. :mad:

LeeHsienLoong
05-02-2017, 12:55 AM
No European football next season.
Rubbish team.

countryman
05-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Another brilliant performance! I am speechless now !

pomrakthai
05-02-2017, 01:17 AM
Pom was in total aghast when pom saw how the "elite" selection of Pools played in such a manner and after the first goal [from a typical set piece corner kick] I switched off the TV and went for a 2 hour sleep and was even shocked that another goal was scored that brought down the supposedly superior team by a low ranking team

Shit shit shit :mad:

Lion_Barbell
05-02-2017, 02:56 AM
Again, Liverpool soft legs against a lower team.... As usual ball possession tactic else nothing. Klopp a bit stubborn to play the same players and tactic over n over n over again.

If I am anti Liverpool, 2017, I win until SG pool can close shop.

Klopp knows you need to exercise...... he's losing these games so you can do some running on the road :D

Andoo
05-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Oh yes, just loved watching Mourhino's post match interview 'walk out' followed by his amusing "I am different" rant post match press conference after last night's ManU goal less home draw against Hull:rolleyes:

Klopp now appears to be getting under Mourhino's skin together with Wenger, a Mourhino meltdown:D

That and Pogba's boots personalised as 'PogBoom' should probably now be called 'PogCrap' instead:p[/QUOTE]

you are 100% right, this Mourinho dunno how many miles away from jurgen klock in term of winning silverware.

as for Pogba, just one winnadumb is so much better, also with the world best midfield, dunno wat henderson, they definitely no match to liverpool.

owen10
05-02-2017, 03:38 AM
Same old bloody problem - We just do not know how to deal with park bus teams!!! :mad:

kyc2110
05-02-2017, 08:51 AM
The real issue was that pool couldn't score ! If pool can score goals, the defense then is really doesn't matter Liao ! Lok at the midfield and the front three, They just shoot point blank and none on target! They look lethargic since last December and the running were not as agreesive as the first half of the season ! I believed this slump will continue!

francined69
05-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Defeat against Hull city, we can kiss 4th spot goodbye!!!

HonkyTonkyMan
05-02-2017, 10:05 AM
The real issue was that pool couldn't score ! If pool can score goals, the defense then is really doesn't matter Liao ! Lok at the midfield and the front three, They just shoot point blank and none on target! They look lethargic since last December and the running were not as agreesive as the first half of the season ! I believed this slump will continue!

They just don't have a natural striker instinct...like Lallana at one stage he had a direct path towards goal, could have just attempted to take a shot but he chose to pass it sideways and was intercepted...and Clyde was in the box when the ball dropped to him but instead of trying a shot he attempted to control it and that gave time for Hull to reorganize the defense..

Firmino
05-02-2017, 10:14 AM
We are out of the title race and our Champions League spot is in extreme danger. If the team fails to make the cut to CL Klopp would have failed to meet the target.

Unfortunately, when I watch this team play I notice close resemblance to Rodgers' style of play. Too many passes and back passes with no creativity to break forward.

It looks like game over for Liverpool.

SnowLeopards
05-02-2017, 10:39 AM
The fault lies upon the owners, FSG.

Next season will be your season. :D

Pierre.

escobar43535
05-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Shambles, Clueless, Freefall, Low Confidence, that about sums up Liverpool at the moment!!

Credit to Marco Silva and his boys. Winter transfer window may prove to be Hull's lifesaver.

Really dread to look at the Table come Monday morning:(

Baigonggong
05-02-2017, 01:07 PM
We are out of the title race and our Champions League spot is in extreme danger. If the team fails to make the cut to CL Klopp would have failed to meet the target.

Unfortunately, when I watch this team play I notice close resemblance to Rodgers' style of play. Too many passes and back passes with no creativity to break forward.

It looks like game over for Liverpool.

Again you talk so much . Why you never score huh ? :mad:

Ah Gong really don't understand what Klopp is doing. Why he keeps on playing 2 players when they are not performing ? Why Klopp hasn't got a PLAN B ? AH Gong thinks this time Klopp got it all wrong . Heng lucky I buy Hull at home to win. :D

owen10
05-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Shambles, Clueless, Freefall, Low Confidence, that about sums up Liverpool at the moment!!

Credit to Marco Silva and his boys. Winter transfer window may prove to be Hull's lifesaver.

Really dread to look at the Table come Monday morning:(

Strange virus suddenly spreading in the team - after Mane's departure for the African Cup, we juz fell into pieces. Even after Coutinho's return fr injury, we did not improve. The Brazilian seemed to have lost his sharpness. Think we would now need to rebuild again the confidence n telepathy from the start. Hopefully it would not take too long. We have to start winning again else we might juz be overtaken by the sickening devils.

LeeHsienLoong
05-02-2017, 04:55 PM
We need to change the system from 4-3-3 to some formation which gives us the edge.
Every single team who plays us know how to squeeze us.
Present squad have attacking options so Klopp must use them.
4-2-3-1 should work and Emre Can must be dropped.
Purchase a proper left back and move Milner to partner Henderson in midfield.
This season is over! :mad:

hotguy2468
05-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Again you talk so much . Why you never score huh ? :mad:

Ah Gong really don't understand what Klopp is doing. Why he keeps on playing 2 players when they are not performing ? Why Klopp hasn't got a PLAN B ? AH Gong thinks this time Klopp got it all wrong . Heng lucky I buy Hull at home to win. :D

Even Klopp himself is clueless :p
He admitted at the press conference he doesnt know what is wrong with the players!! :mad:

masterwanker
05-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Liverpool's season seemed to be getting from bad to worse .
Out of domestic competitions.
Anfield fortress no more .
Beaten by teams in the bottom half of the table .
Now even qualifying for Champions League next season also in doubt.
The manager is still clueless .
Like that how to learn from Chelsea ???
This time it is the manager's fault yet again. :o

naemlo
05-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Liverpool is out of top 4.....

Funzio
06-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Didn't something similar happened at Dortmund prior to Klopp leaving them?
I believe they went on a losing streak too and end up near the relegation zone before recovering up the table towards the end of the season. Klopp left them after that citing "burnt out" and needing a holiday to recharge.

LeeHsienLoong
06-02-2017, 06:09 AM
City has move ahead of us.
United are 1 point below us.
Both managers are in their first season with their clubs.
Next our neighbours Everton will catch us.

Baigonggong
06-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Liverpool is out of top 4.....

Now 5th position . If Klopp don't solve the problem Liverpool can drop to 8th position . :eek: Hint for those punters : Better to bet on teams playing against Liverpool . Chances of winning are higher . :)

Baigonggong
06-02-2017, 12:59 PM
City has move ahead of us.
United are 1 point below us.
Both managers are in their first season with their clubs.
Next our neighbours Everton will catch us.

Even when Ah Gong watch the matches Liverpool is so predictable . They don't know how to be creative and change their style of play . What good if you pass here and pass there ? Liverpool need a lethal striker upfront and sadly but true the headless chicken ;and MC king is not the one to be relied on .

naemlo
06-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Now 5th position . If Klopp don't solve the problem Liverpool can drop to 8th position . :eek: Hint for those punters : Better to bet on teams playing against Liverpool . Chances of winning are higher . :)

Next game against another top team, Spurs... another win or draw?? :D Liverpool will again live up the name of "giant killer"?

Another draw or lose, Man Utd should be able to over to take 5th and Liverpool will be just above Everton.

escobar43535
06-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Nightmare:(

To me its Top 4 or bust(don't care if it is even 17th)!!

LeeHsienLoong
06-02-2017, 04:24 PM
We will be losing so much money if we fail to finish in the top four. :mad:
Each season we are having a team which is unable to compete strongly.
The owners need to spend the money and purchase good players. :rolleyes:

countryman
06-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Next game against another top team, Spurs... another win or draw?? :D Liverpool will again live up the name of "giant killer"?

Another draw or lose, Man Utd should be able to over to take 5th and Liverpool will be just above Everton.

It is so sad n shocking that the whole team just fall apart like that! From title contenders in Nov n now struggling even to remain in the top 6..:mad:

naemlo
06-02-2017, 05:30 PM
It is so sad n shocking that the whole team just fall apart like that! From title contenders in Nov n now struggling even to remain in the top 6..:mad:

I just want the team to be above Everton :D The teams form now, Everton is on top. Top 4 is a bit difficult with current poor form and demoralize team. Chelsea will be champion while the other 3 spots will be tough fight between Spurs, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd. The only hope is Klopp sorted out the problem and Liverpool picks up to start winning.

masterwanker
06-02-2017, 10:49 PM
So who is the better manager ? Brenden Rodgers or Jugen Klopp ?

LeeHsienLoong
06-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Why is Klopp keep blaming himself?
Trying to remove the limelight from the players who let the fans down?
The whole world knows it is his fault.
Now he says FSG gave him the funds but it is his fault that no players were signed.

Players want to be paid well.
Players want to play with top talent.
Players want to play in the Champions League.
Players want to keep winning titles and medals.

Can we offer any of the above? :rolleyes:

sex crusader
06-02-2017, 11:19 PM
So who is the better manager ? Brenden Rodgers or Jugen Klopp ?

I would say klopp! His very first statement when he joined pool was to get this club back to CL! It was the media that blow the title challenge 's story out of proportion !klopp didn't have Suarez to score goals! It's not him that pool was in such a sorry state lately, I believed pool was cursed!:D I only tulan kloop that he didn't fuck any of his players that played poorly!:mad: let's judge him by season end! 4th place is still very much in the hunt!

lookingaround
07-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Spurs is well organized in attack and their GK is better than SM! Pool 's chances of winning is slim! Hope Emre can is not starting! If I were jk, sent the whole gang of bloody youngsters to play ! :D Anyway also GAO Suay Liao !:D

masterwanker
07-02-2017, 09:13 PM
I would say klopp! His very first statement when he joined pool was to get this club back to CL! It was the media that blow the title challenge 's story out of proportion !klopp didn't have Suarez to score goals! It's not him that pool was in such a sorry state lately, I believed pool was cursed!:D I only tulan kloop that he didn't fuck any of his players that played poorly!:mad: let's judge him by season end! 4th place is still very much in the hunt!

Don't forget Klopp is so far the only manager in Liverpool's history to have lost 3 games in a row. He should have fucked Can ; Mignolet ; Lovren ; Milner ; the headless chicken. The only player that played reasonable well is Mane . But Liverpool can't just depend on him all time. What I can't understand Klopp and I have to agree with Ah Gong and some brothers here is that he keeps playing the headless chicken and Can despite them playing so badly the last few games . Now with only 1 game per week Liverpool need to start producing positive results . Already some fans at Anfield are calling for Klopp to be sacked .

naemlo
07-02-2017, 10:32 PM
He should have fucked Can ; Mignolet ; Lovren ; Milner ; the headless chicken.

Can't blame Milner... he was converted to left back. At his old age, he covers more distance than most of the players. The whole team needs to be screwed up n down, including Klopp himself.

Already some fans at Anfield are calling for Klopp to be sacked .

He should be sacked if he does not deliver CL for next season.

Baigonggong
08-02-2017, 01:01 PM

Ah Gong feels that if you can't even beat the lower teams how on earth are you going to beat the stronger teams ? Last few days Jamie Carragher really blasts FSG ; Liverpool and Klopp for their poor performance on the pitch . What he said is pretty much spot on . We have been waiting and waiting for Liverpool to respond every time after a defeat . But they always never seemed to deliver. If this trend were to continue ; the boo boys will get louder and louder ; fans will start walking out of the stadium ; a banner will be flown once again . All the senior players should be ashamed of themselves .

naemlo
08-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Ah Gong feels that if you can't even beat the lower teams how on earth are you going to beat the stronger teams ?

This season, results had shown Liverpool did well against top clubs :D U will be surprised they beat Spurs and lose to Leicester the following match.

escobar43535
08-02-2017, 06:49 PM
If we have any chance of making Top 4 we need Coutinho, Firmino, Mane and Lallana playing every single game ahead and getting back up to speed.

If they can't find form then we are done either way because that 4 carry the rest of the side.

Just like Matip out of form hurts us because he carries the defence.

masterwanker
08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
The problem with Liverpool is that they lack the depth of good quality players on the bench . The players are also humans and they can get tired expecially if you are playing Klopp's style. Most of the senior players' form had dropped The injure players also need time to get back to their match fitness . Don't why Klopp keep on playing certain players even when their form is bad and is hurting the rest of the team . The goals have dried up . The midfield is weak . The defense is leaking in goals . Klopp still don't have a solution to counter teams that parked the triple decker bus . You can't depend on Mane and Lallana all the time . Henderson really need to step up his game when the team is trailing . I did not see him trying to encourage his fellow team mates to go that extra mile like what SG had done. Really a lot of things need to be fixed .

Baigonggong
09-02-2017, 01:33 PM
This season, results had shown Liverpool did well against top clubs :D U will be surprised they beat Spurs and lose to Leicester the following match.

But do you still remember how Liverpool struggled against Chelsea ? 1 -1 the result . If Klopp continue to play the headless chicken and Can Ah gong really don't know what to say .

LeeHsienLoong
11-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Lallana and Lovren are two names without confirmation if they can play.
Spurs have a good squad and technical knowledge.
This is going to be a good game.

Baigonggong
11-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Ah Gong hope that the team will respond positively if not will definitely be a bit disappointment. Ah Gong also hope to see Can ; Mignolet and the headless chicken dropped to the bench . If the manager plays them Ah Gong really don't know what to say . Ah Gong will not be watching this game .

SnowLeopards
11-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Home game.

It will be a shame if you guys lost again.

Absolute shame.

Pierre.

P.S. Good job on banning The Sun. ;)

countryman
11-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Lovren, lallana n klavan doubtful for spurs match!
Matip will partner lucas in defence.. Disaster looming as lucas is too slow n commits silly fouls! I don't see pool getting a good result tonight.
Maybe ah can partnering matip will be a better option?

EvolveMMA
11-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Lovren, lallana n klavan doubtful for spurs match!
Matip will partner lucas in defence.. Disaster looming as lucas is too slow n commits silly fouls! I don't see pool getting a good result tonight.
Maybe ah can partnering matip will be a better option?

Ah Can in central defence will be even worse disaster. Got read his blog onot? He has a wager with Winaldrum on who will score more goals this campaign. So he will be going forward and havng potshots at opponent goal.
I only hope he does not waste the opportunities or worse.... go AWOL from his midfield duties.

EvolveMMA
11-02-2017, 04:40 PM
But do you still remember how Liverpool struggled against Chelsea ? 1 -1 the result . If Klopp continue to play the headless chicken and Can Ah gong really don't know what to say .

Dun play them then play who? Its not as if Klopp has any other player to choose. Maybe he will arrange a private jet to pick up Ah Gong and field him.

masterwanker
11-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Dun play them then play who? Its not as if Klopp has any other player to choose. Maybe he will arrange a private jet to pick up Ah Gong and field him.

Klopp can always change system to 4 - 4 -2

Kharius
Clyne Matip Gomez Milner
Mane Henderson Gini/Lallana Coutinho
Origi and Sturridge upfront. With diamond formation .

naemlo
11-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Hopefully Man Utd and Everton draw... Liverpool wins and I dun have to run road again. Been running since start of 2017. :mad:

Olduncle
12-02-2017, 01:41 AM
Haizzzzz at this moment we are now 6th even a draw is not good enuff ..........

Hope klopp come up with a brilliant plan ........:confused:

naemlo
12-02-2017, 01:49 AM
Hopefully Man Utd and Everton draw... Liverpool wins and I dun have to run road again. Been running since start of 2017. :mad:

Liverpool the giant killer, leads by 2. :D

pomrakthai
12-02-2017, 02:00 AM
Liverpool the giant killer, leads by 2. :D

Pom won't be surprised that Liverpool lose the lead later on as they have often done that :(

S.B.Y.1
12-02-2017, 03:26 AM
Mane 2 vs Spurs 0

sex crusader
12-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Against an attacking opponent, pool could easily exposed the defense but against triple deckers bus they Tio hantam ! This match was very yellow in the second half!:D Jibey scum only one pt behind nia!:eek:

francined69
12-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Well done Pool!!!

escobar43535
12-02-2017, 10:52 AM
This 6 - Gini, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino & Mane - works and as soon as others come in or players are moved out of position it goes to pieces. Last time that 6 played was when Coutinho got injured and the slump followed. ;)

Gini covers Henderson, him and Lallana seem to just know when one goes and one stays. Their movement just asks questions!

Firmino is essential up top. He drags defenders into places they dont want to go. His movement opens it all up and teams can't just get men behind the ball.

Back to Gini, he proved yet again today that he is a skilful, thoughtful big match player!

Klopp stuck to his guns and team even when many fans and pundits wanted him to change his formation and personnel. Thought Mignolet and Lucas would have been dropped after the shambles at Hull last week, but no, and they both came good! Well done Jurgen:cool:

It would seem that confidence has a bigger impact than ability!

Finally let me end with this brilliant tweet from Milner on the fabulous Mane(oh how we have missed him in January!)

"I said to Sadio What's that in your pocket? He said Huh? What are you talking about James? I said It's Ben Davies. It was so funny.":D

LeeHsienLoong
12-02-2017, 11:02 AM
We were good in the opening 25 to 30 minutes with the high press and pressure.
Klopp should know his players are humans and not robots.
So how long can these players maintain the same style of play?
Especially when we have 2 games a week.
We need squad depth and players who can cover each other.
When the subs were made the team did not have that charisma anymore.

Anyway we should be prepared for 6th with the 2 Manchester clubs at our necks!

Baigonggong
12-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Ah Gong was happy for a while for a decent positive result . But Ah Gong will take one game at a time especially looking forward to the weaker teams who will park their buses . Now klopp and the team will have plenty of time to recover and plan for the next game since no more mid-week games . Now would be a good time to judge Klopp and the team .

countryman
12-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Let's not get too carried away with the victory over spurs last night!
The problem is still there as pool does not know how to overcome the smaller teams !

Baigonggong
13-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Klopp and the team run road to Spain . Honestly speaking Ah gong feels that the season for Liverpool is all but over . Now only left fighting for Champions League spot . No silverware . If you can't even be King of England how can you be King of Europe ? Hope Klopp will use this time wisely and come up with a Plan B and how to win games against the lower teams .

Europa
14-02-2017, 06:36 PM
The Top 6 Head-to-Head table

The Milk Man
14-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Let's not get too carried away with the victory over spurs last night!
The problem is still there as pool does not know how to overcome the smaller teams !

Sixth sense.... intuition....cow sense.......ESP........ I dunno how to explain it but somehow I got the gut feeling that LFC will go on an unbeaten 14-game run for the remainder of this season. Maybe I have been milking too many cows and gone cuckoos liao. :eek:

LeeHsienLoong
15-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Our manager Klopp should learn from Unai Emery how to effectively implement the 433 formation.

Tai_zi21
15-02-2017, 08:00 PM
I think Liverpool have been having this prob for many seasons

The prob is when u expect them to win they will lose the match and when u think they got no chance against bigger team,they actually win them!

My Liverpool friend once tell me if u wan to win money bet against them when u think they will win big... :D

sex crusader
15-02-2017, 08:54 PM
I think Liverpool have been having this prob for many seasons

The prob is when u expect them to win they will lose the match and when u think they got no chance against bigger team,they actually win them!

My Liverpool friend once tell me if u wan to win money bet against them when u think they will win big... :D

Wrong la bro! We didn't expect pool to win against those lower rank clubs! A draw then we have to 宰鸡还神了!:D

masterwanker
15-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Sixth sense.... intuition....cow sense.......ESP........ I dunno how to explain it but somehow I got the gut feeling that LFC will go on an unbeaten 14-game run for the remainder of this season. Maybe I have been milking too many cows and gone cuckoos liao. :eek:

But will they qualify for the Champions League ?

escobar43535
15-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Currently reading Steven Gerrard's book titled "My Story" which mainly deals with his Liverpool career and England appearances from 2008 to 2015.

Lot's of interesting golden nuggets from Gerrard's perspective. Good read for any Reds fan.

However the reason why I am mentioning his book now is because of the issue of Champions League football.

No doubt it is a well known fact that big name quality players want CL football. But Gerrard reinforced this point in his book when he gave examples of top foreign players whom he was asked to try and 'influence' when Liverpool were making a play for them, only to be politely told that unless the Reds could promise CL football it was unlikely that these top players would come to Anfield. A secondary issue is the fact that the city of Liverpool is not glamorous as compared to say London( this comes from the WAGs:rolleyes::D)

Bottom line we need to secure CL football to get top quality players and we need to add top quality players to the squad to get the required strength in depth to sustain a proper challenge for the EPL title.

This appears to be the current chicken and egg situation which Klopp and the Liverpool management now face.

Baigonggong
16-02-2017, 12:50 PM
So Ah Gong would like to know how many of you believe that Liverpool FC could qualify for Champions League this season ? Personally I don't think so seeing how Liverpool performed against the lower teams .

masterwanker
20-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Henry was spotted at Camp Nou . I wonder what is he doing there ?

sex crusader
21-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Henry was spotted at Camp Nou . I wonder what is he doing there ?

Tiagong Barca is prepared to buy Klopp over !:eek:

Baigonggong
21-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Tiagong Barca is prepared to buy Klopp over !:eek:

Ah Gong have no doubt that Barca is an attractive offer for any manager to manage . But the only thing Barca don't have is their theme song is not " You Will Never Walk Alone " . So far Klopp had managed teams that sang this song . Ah Gong hope I am not wrong on this .

LeeHsienLoong
21-02-2017, 05:56 PM
I cannot be bothered why John Henry was at Barcelona.
All I care is for us to challenge the BPL title and play in the CL.
If that silly owner is going to sell Coutinho or allow Klopp to leave the fans are going to slay him.

masterwanker
21-02-2017, 09:33 PM
I honestly doubt Liverpool can win the BPL title this season .

countryman
21-02-2017, 09:42 PM
I cannot be bothered why John Henry was at Barcelona.
All I care is for us to challenge the BPL title and play in the CL.
If that silly owner is going to sell Coutinho or allow Klopp to leave the fans are going to slay him.

Coutinho is way overrated imo... He's not that good n is nowhere near Neymar. Should sell him if Barca makes a good offer.

Hanster
24-02-2017, 01:56 AM
I honestly doubt Liverpool can win the BPL title this season .

No need to doubt! Confirmed ! Top 4 maybe!

sex crusader
24-02-2017, 09:44 AM
I foresee pool may not get a result against the foxes! They will be fighting after the sacking of their manager!

naemlo
24-02-2017, 12:27 PM
I foresee pool may not get a result against the foxes! They will be fighting after the sacking of their manager!

Leicester will be making history again if they are relegated this season. :D

escobar43535
24-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Coutinho is way overrated imo... He's not that good n is nowhere near Neymar. Should sell him if Barca makes a good offer.

Some have called him the "poor man's Messi":D

Btw I thought "Henry" visiting Barca was in reference to Thierry Henry and did not realise it was actually John W Henry instead:o:p

From winning the EPL last season at 5,000-1 odds and then getting sacked the next season, poor old Claudio! Football is indeed a funny old game!

Back to Monday night's match, I personally don't think its going to make much of a difference.

Liverpool's 'season' re-starts on Monday night at the King Power Stadium and I only see one winner, our Redmen;)

masterwanker
24-02-2017, 09:21 PM
No need to doubt! Confirmed ! Top 4 maybe!

Zhunboh ? There is still 13 matches to go and Liverpool need to win all remaining matches .

masterwanker
24-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Leicester will be making history again if they are relegated this season. :D

Never underestimate your opponents.

masterwanker
24-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Some have called him the "poor man's Messi":D

Btw I thought "Henry" visiting Barca was in reference to Thierry Henry and did not realise it was actually John W Henry instead:o:p

From winning the EPL last season at 5,000-1 odds and then getting sacked the next season, poor old Claudio! Football is indeed a funny old game!

Back to Monday night's match, I personally don't think its going to make much of a difference.

Liverpool's 'season' re-starts on Monday night at the King Power Stadium and I only see one winner, our Redmen;)

Lets hope Liverpool will be able to pick up another 3 points against the Foxes .

Baigonggong
25-02-2017, 12:52 PM
The MC King sick again . :eek: Loveren still injured . :eek:

Lamborghini
27-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Painful to know Liverpool is no longer the most successful English club.

Oh boy, how the mighty have fallen. :(

Baigonggong
27-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Ah Gong can only hope that the team will continue winning all the remaining games for this season. :(

sex crusader
27-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Ah Gong can only hope that the team will continue winning all the remaining games for this season. :(

You can only pray for the worst when they play against a relegation club !:o

masterwanker
27-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Mignolet come out to speak . Doesn't feel good. Everytime he talk big Liverpool loses . I hope the team will prove me wrong .

naemlo
28-02-2017, 04:55 AM
Again Liverpool, the giant killer is unable to play against another bottom table team... 1st half down by 2.

More and more fans are demanding sacking of Klopp.

countryman
28-02-2017, 04:57 AM
Again Liverpool, the giant killer is unable to play against another bottom table team... 1st half down by 2.

I am wondering why I even bother to wake up @4am to watch this bunch of useless pricks! :mad::mad::mad:
Klopp the Flopp will resign tonight ! 3-0 down now! LOL

naemlo
28-02-2017, 05:23 AM
Down by 3... I better go n rest. Disaster team, all play like school boys, no creative, no idea in midfield, defence like shit... Why Liverpool can only raise the tempo against top team??? Against lower team, all players soft leg?

Good luck for those who still think Liverpool can challenge for top 4... Man Utd and Everton are in form, maybe WBA will overtake Liverpool if this goes on.

Klopp might be the next to go after Ranieri

LeeHsienLoong
28-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Liverpool are a joke! :mad:

countryman
28-02-2017, 06:39 AM
Liverpool are a joke! :mad:

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the 90mins comedy... Was laughing non stop all the way !
The last 2 weeks pool must have gone to some theme park in spain enjoying themselves so much ! :cool:

pomrakthai
28-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Pom was lucky not to have watched such a kelong game :mad:
Pom joining the mass to clamour for Klop the Flop's head and skin :mad:

sex crusader
28-02-2017, 11:31 AM

Lol....the result was well expected !

Pom was lucky not to have watched such a kelong game
Pom joining the mass to clamour for Klop the Flop's head and skin

I had a good dream of Having a threesomes with China MM!:D Looks like another 8th place standing for another season! :o

Baigonggong
28-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Pom was lucky not to have watched such a kelong game :mad:
Pom joining the mass to clamour for Klop the Flop's head and skin :mad:

Ah Gong believes that Brendan Rodgers must be laughing at Klopp right now.

Baigonggong
28-02-2017, 12:36 PM
Lol....the result was well expected !

Lucky Ah Gong put money on the Foxes to win. If Liverpool can't even beat the weaker teams how can they beat the stronger teams in the Champions League ?

lookingaround
28-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Lucky Ah Gong put money on the Foxes to win. If Liverpool can't even beat the weaker teams how can they beat the stronger teams in the Champions League ?

Now Europa leauge also quite shaky Liao!:D From a title contender to now a mid table team! Wtf!if klopp played the entire young team and lose also not so tulan! But these as seniors with big fat pay cheque!

escobar43535
28-02-2017, 01:56 PM
Liverpool's Shakespearean Tragedy!!!

A comedy of errors, I'm sure we will all agree and you can't blame fans if love's labours lost for a team that simply failed to give measure for measure.

From the start of the season where we were playing in a midsummer nights dream we have reverted to an as you like it attitude and the winter's tale has been a story of a big club looking like a pub team from a country hamlet.

The Tempest that will meet this much ado about nothing performance will be deserved, for surely now our season is not all that ends well.

pomrakthai
28-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Liverpool's Shakespearean Tragedy!!!

A comedy of errors, I'm sure we will all agree and you can't blame fans if love's labours lost for a team that simply failed to give measure for measure.

From the start of the season where we were playing in a midsummer nights dream we have reverted to an as you like it attitude and the winter's tale has been a story of a big club looking like a pub team from a country hamlet.

The Tempest that will meet this much ado about nothing performance will be deserved, for surely now our season is not all that ends well.

Good use of Shaking-spear's works. I would like to add this: "As you like it, that Klopp the Flop continues to brag that he could succeed in Taming the Shrew, but he became a MacBeth eventually":mad:

Lamborghini
28-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Each time I hear Klopp speak after a disaster match like this morning, it reminds me of Brendan Rodgers.

masterwanker
28-02-2017, 09:20 PM
2 weeks break and the team perform like this . Also don't know why Klopp did not sub the headless chicken and Can as they are playing so badly yet again . You really can't blame Lucas but you can blame Klopp . Lucas IS NOT a central defender . He is a defensive midfielder . Klopp got the chance to strengthen the team in the January transfer window and he did not . This time must really blame Klopp for this defeat . Is it time to fly the banner over Anfield again ? With this loss Liverpool can say bye bye to Champions League spot .

naemlo
28-02-2017, 11:15 PM
2 weeks break and the team perform like this . Also don't know why Klopp did not sub the headless chicken and Can as they are playing so badly yet again . You really can't blame Lucas but you can blame Klopp . Lucas IS NOT a central defender . He is a defensive midfielder . Klopp got the chance to strengthen the team in the January transfer window and he did not . This time must really blame Klopp for this defeat . Is it time to fly the banner over Anfield again ? With this loss Liverpool can say bye bye to Champions League spot .

Everyone was urging him to strengthen the team. He had 3 transfer windows but instead of strengthening the team, he sold more players. He had 3 transfer windows to strengthen the def n yet he insists on using JM and Lucas as def. He might as well use Origi as Center Def.... as both Matip and Luca were both slow against a speedy Vardy. :eek:

Look at what were bought....maybe only Mane is doing well.

Marko Grujić
Sadio Mane
Loris Karius
Joel Matip
Ragnar Klavan
Alex Manninger
Georginio Wijnaldum

pomrakthai
28-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Flop Klopp over a "discipline" issue, sent Sakho to Crystal Palace and he became a solid pillar in defense there. what a laughing stock

He loves his fellow German so much that he used Can in defense when Can actually CAN NOT perform, what a joke.

I read in some Liverpool fans forum that FA had shifted all Liverpool's games in April to a suitable TV coverage, and almost all fans posted as no big deal and not interested to watch anymore. Such dire straits Liverpool is in now. Anyway, I will saving time effort and electricity by abandoning watching silly games like what Liverpool is ditching out :mad:

Hope to see Liverpool next season with a new manager

countryman
01-03-2017, 06:22 AM

Not only Brendan Rodgers, even old Uncle Roy Woy is laughing all the way!
Klopp the Flopp is waking up Bill Shankly from his grave !

francined69
01-03-2017, 06:56 AM
not using Sakho was a big mistake. already paying for his wages why not play him? as expected he is doing well when loaned out.

sex crusader
01-03-2017, 10:01 AM

BR was laughing since the day he was sacked!:D FSG was smart to offer klopp the extended contract so that they can get higher premium when China super leauge club cum calling!:D

escobar43535
01-03-2017, 11:59 AM
What really puzzles me is why the front 6 were so lethargic and poor? What happened to their high intensity high pace game?

Can't stand Garry Neville but I think he was spot on this time.

We expect Liverpool to leak goals as our Defence and GK are crap - Milner is no LB , Lucas is no CB, Klavan(probably is crap if not cannot understand why Klopp chooses Lucas ahead of him?!) and Sakho get's loaned out when we really need him (bad mistake by Klopp, compare this to the way Pep handled the Yaya situation).

But upfront, we expect the 3-3 chaps to do their thing and bang in the goals, especially after a 16 day break and coming off a high with that win against Spurs. So what went wrong? Were they drinking and sunbathing in La Manga?! Their combined performances were just inexplicable and also unacceptable.

What is even more worrying is that Klopp does not seem to have a clue as to how to solve this very serious problem going by his post match interview. I really like the man but he looked like a shattered gormless twit at that interview.

Baigonggong
01-03-2017, 01:22 PM
This would how Ah Gong rate the new players so far this season

Marko Grujić - 3 ( always injured another MC king in the making ? )
Sadio Mane - 7 ( best performer so far )
Loris Karius - 5 ( made some high profile mistakes )
Joel Matip - 6 ( because he is free )
Ragnar Klavan - 4
Alex Manninger - 0 ( not even played at all )
Georginio Wijnaldum - 4.5 ( inconsistent )

Baigonggong
01-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Not only Brendan Rodgers, even old Uncle Roy Woy is laughing all the way!
Klopp the Flopp is waking up Bill Shankly from his grave !

Ah gong thinks that very soon a banner will be flying over Anfield .

Baigonggong
01-03-2017, 01:26 PM
BR was laughing since the day he was sacked!:D FSG was smart to offer klopp the extended contract so that they can get higher premium when China super leauge club cum calling!:D

Ah Gong feel that Liverpool is now a in a deep crisis ever since Man U drew Liverpool 1- 1 at Anfield . Remember that game ? After that all other teams begin to park their buses . The 2 week break did not help the matter . Since the beginning of this year Liverpool managed to only win 1 game . So is it time for Klopp the flop to go ?

Baigonggong
01-03-2017, 01:30 PM
What really puzzles me is why the front 6 were so lethargic and poor? What happened to their high intensity high pace game?

Can't stand Garry Neville but I think he was spot on this time.

We expect Liverpool to leak goals as our Defence and GK are crap - Milner is no LB , Lucas is no CB, Klavan(probably is crap if not cannot understand why Klopp chooses Lucas ahead of him?!) and Sakho get's loaned out when we really need him (bad mistake by Klopp, compare this to the way Pep handled the Yaya situation).

But upfront, we expect the 3-3 chaps to do their thing and bang in the goals, especially after a 16 day break and coming off a high with that win against Spurs. So what went wrong? Were they drinking and sunbathing in La Manga?! Their combined performances were just inexplicable and also unacceptable.

What is even more worrying is that Klopp does not seem to have a clue as to how to solve this very serious problem going by his post match interview. I really like the man but he looked like a shattered gormless twit at that interview.

Even Ah Gong who is old can see that Klopp is losing his touch . Ah Gong don't know why he keep on playing that headless chicken and Can when it is so obvious to everyone that they are playing badly . Klopp don't have a plan B just like Buck Rodgers . Ah Gong feeling very depressed seein how Liverpool played. . A Gong might go and support Everton or even go watch Crystal Palace play .

naemlo
01-03-2017, 04:28 PM
A Gong might go and support Everton or even go watch Crystal Palace play .

Liverpool fails me over n over again and yrs after yrs while another team Spurs failed me during Europa Cup... Lucky my heart is strong but dunno how long can it lasts.

LeeHsienLoong
01-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Liverpool has posted a loss for the year 2016. :rolleyes:
The last time a manager was given a 6 year contract (David Moyes at Man Utd) we all know what happened.
Time to wake up.
Every single one at the club.

masterwanker
01-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Liverpool make a loss because they had to pay off Buck Rodgers and his back room staff. Also they brought in a new manager . On top of that they acquire new players . Should FSG be sacked because they cost Liverpool to go into the red again ?

Baigonggong
02-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Liverpool fails me over n over again and yrs after yrs while another team Spurs failed me during Europa Cup... Lucky my heart is strong but dunno how long can it lasts.

Now whenever Liverpool play Ah Gong don't watch . If I want to bet I'll bet on the other team just like what I did on the previous game. Now Ah Gong can afford to eat some good porridge before prices increase . :D

sex crusader
02-03-2017, 10:43 PM
I feared for klopp at the rate pool is performing ! He should get some tips from fukason on how to throw an ironing board in the dressing room!:D can't be a Mr. Nice guy all the time !:D

Baigonggong
03-03-2017, 01:14 PM
AH Gong hope that Torres' injury is not too serious. Hope he recover soon. Ah Gong expect a draw game with the Gunners . Hopefully the Reds don't lose the game .

Lamborghini
03-03-2017, 01:24 PM
This is the Premier League not the Bundesliga. :D

masterwanker
03-03-2017, 09:22 PM
I feared for klopp at the rate pool is performing ! He should get some tips from fukason on how to throw an ironing board in the dressing room!:D can't be a Mr. Nice guy all the time !:D

All Klopp need to do is to drop 3 players.

This is the Premier League not the Bundesliga

Hopefully more good quality German players or those who have played there do come over to the BPL .

LeeHsienLoong
04-03-2017, 12:29 PM
We will probably beat Arsenal today and lose to Burnley next week. :rolleyes:
Many clubs are wanting to take Sturridge.
If we sell him I expect Lacazette or Griezmann to be bought.

naemlo
04-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Ah Gong expect a draw game with the Gunners . Hopefully the Reds don't lose the game .

If Liverpool, the giant killer loses to Gunners, it will definitely agitate more fans and I am sure we can hear boos in Anfield.

We will probably beat Arsenal today and lose to Burnley next week. :rolleyes:
Many clubs are wanting to take Sturridge.
If we sell him I expect Lacazette or Griezmann to be bought.

I always support selling sick chicken. This season his appearance is again limited by injuries. Lacazette or Griezmann, good buy.

SnowLeopards
04-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Liverpool is predicted to finish 6th this season.

Jurgen said he is not a clown.

Seriously ?

Look at the way your team plays mate. :D

Pierre.

escobar43535
04-03-2017, 08:03 PM
To me its still Top 4 or bust.

Don't care even if Everton finish above us if we cannot get Top 4.

The redmen need to show grit, determination and resilience + their early season exciting swashbuckling gegenpressing game for ALL 12 remaining matches starting with tonight's one against the Gunners.

If they can do this, then i still believe Top 4 is possible.

But if they choose to carry on in the same 2017 shambles inconsistent fashion till the end of the season, then might as well just finish 17th. Perhaps this may then push FSG to really bring out the big £££ for this summer's transfer market?!

masterwanker
04-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Whenever Mignolet speaks before the game . Liverpool will lose . It would be interested to see how Klopp will line up his players and his tactics. Henderson and sick chicken both not available for this match . Loveren in a race to be fit for this game. Will the team respond positively or will the Gunners take their revenge ?

Firmino
04-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Big chance for Liverpool to open the gap and move ahead of Arsenal. I hope the guys do not lose this opportunity.

Klopp has come out and said we need 2 to 6 signings in the summer. This has to be quality players and not players who can be sold for huge profits in 3 to 4 years.

Reus, James Rodriguez, Lacazette and Dybala are all on the market. Klopp said there are no financial restrictions from the Top Management at Liverpool.

We need players like them. Move fast.

naemlo
05-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Klopp has come out and said we need 2 to 6 signings in the summer. This has to be quality players and not players who can be sold for huge profits in 3 to 4 years.

Took 3 transfer windows to realise this??? :confused:

naemlo
05-03-2017, 02:18 AM
Liverpool is proving to fans again, a "giant killer" :D 2-0

sex crusader
05-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Yawnzzzzzz .....weaker team coming fir the next match and no need to guess, defeat!

Hurricane88
05-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Liverpool is proving to fans again, a "giant killer" :D 2-0

So did you won money?

LeeHsienLoong
05-03-2017, 12:16 PM
We need a solid Defensive Midfielder.
All our midfield options now are attacking minded.
Lallana, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum and Milner.
Lucas is primarily a back up.
We also need a classy striker similar to Torres or Suarez.
Get the job done in the summer.

Beretta
05-03-2017, 12:42 PM
So did you won money?

Every time I support Liverpool..... they lose and I lose money.
Yesterday I buy Arsenal to win and Liverpool make me lose again. :mad:

Baigonggong
05-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Every time I support Liverpool..... they lose and I lose money.
Yesterday I buy Arsenal to win and Liverpool make me lose again. :mad:

You should buy Burnley for the next game .

Ah Gong don't understand why can't Liverpool play like this in every game ? :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

escobar43535
05-03-2017, 04:31 PM
This is one hell of a crazy club to support! When we're good we're great to watch, when we're bad we're awful! And I love it :D

Superb performance especially the first half, front 5 were in scintillating form, in particular Lallana and Mane with Coutinho looking to have got back his mojo. Mignolet also pulled off a couple of fine saves which should do his confidence no harm. Amazed Wenger didn't start Sanchez and Walcott though? !

However, I was looking at our bench yesterday and we brought on Origi, Lucas and Alexander-Arnold. Our unavailable players include Henderson and Sturridge. Arsenal brought on Sanchez, Walcott and Perez. And players like Ozil and Carzola were unavailable. Chelsea have Pedro, Willian, Fabregas and Matic competing for one spot. City bench Aguero. We need a stronger squad. We really do!

All in not too bad a weekend though with United dropping points, the 'UFC/WWE bout' between Ibra and Mings:p may well cost United losing Ibra for the next 3 EPL matches and El Nino looks to be no worse for wear after leaving the hospital yesterday.

Happy Birthday to King Kenny yesterday and let's hope Lukaku & gang and Moyes can do us a big favour later tonight. Now that would be a great start to the week!

escobar43535
05-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Also want to say this.

Even after defeats to teams we should beat, Klopp is the one positive about our club, and we couldn't do any better , getting so many average players in our squad to overachieve against top teams is remarkable!

I just hope we manage to scrape into the Top 4 and he gets the funds necessary to bring in 5-6 top players, that's exactly what we need to move foward, only then will we know how good he can be.

Jurgen needs time, better scouts and lots of cash which should be given since our net spend last summer. I can't wait to see what he can do with far better players all over the pitch for us:cool:

Lokmachaudog
05-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Also want to say this.

Jurgen needs time, :

Been seeing this phrase quite often for a manager and players that joined pool for over a year! Wonder how many moons do they need?:D

masterwanker
05-03-2017, 09:14 PM
The first half was indeed good but the second half the team slack allowing the Gunners to pull 1 goal back. The team should have killed off the game as early as possible. Now lets see what will happen in the next game . I hope Klopp will give Origi more playing time . He deserve it .

Firmino
05-03-2017, 10:37 PM
I strongly feel Liverpool tries to sign players during all the transfer windows. The negotiation part is where we do not have much advantage.

The winter transfer windows are the worse. Especially for a club like Liverpool who cannot extend Champions League games.

Another factor is exactly what Rodgers faced. Who would want to live in Liverpool compared to London?

Furthermore we are known not to offer players high wages. Present game is very much about the money.

Through the years we have lost players such as Willian, Eriksen, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez, Costa and Alli. However the biggest regret will forever be Cristiano Ronaldo in 2003.

naemlo
05-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Another factor is exactly what Rodgers faced. Who would want to live in Liverpool compared to London?

U are just blindly giving excuses...example, Torres and Suarez joined Liverpool. If want to talk about CL, then when was Spurs last in CL to attract players? London vs Liverpool??? Google for it.

The whole downfall of Liverpool is simple, wasted money on wrong players, example Mario, Bentake, Carroll....

escobar43535
06-03-2017, 01:10 PM
U are just blindly giving excuses...example, Torres and Suarez joined Liverpool. If want to talk about CL, then when was Spurs last in CL to attract players? London vs Liverpool??? Google for it.

The whole downfall of Liverpool is simple, wasted money on wrong players, example Mario, Bentake, Carroll....

Actually there is some truth in what Firmino posted above.

This unfortunate situation has already been confirmed by none other than Steven Gerrard himself. In fact I had already highlighted what Gerrard had said in an earlier post above - https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15632367&postcount=27571

As for your above points:

Torres came to Anfield because Liverpool were regularly playing CL footie at that time and also because of Rafa.

Suarez was still a 'wild card' when he came to Anfield.

Who are the top class quality players which Spurs has been able to attract in the last 3-4 seasons? All their really big top draws seem to have grown in-house from Bale to Kane to Dele Alli.

London v Liverpool - google WAGs:D

That said, I do agree with your last point. Liverpool have indeed wasted ridiculous sums of money on inconsistent rubbish over the past decade. According to Gerrard, in the 10 seasons that he was captain from 04' - 14', the Reds spent close to £600m in the transfer market:eek:

This shocking structural problem needs to be fixed!!

We have the Jurgen Klopp factor now, which should help, but if you are talking about buying truly world class talent or thereabouts, Liverpool need to be playing CL footie on a regular basis.

Baigonggong
06-03-2017, 01:21 PM
This shocking structural problem needs to be fixed!!

We have the Jurgen Klopp factor now, which should help, but if you are talking about buying truly world class talent or thereabouts, Liverpool need to be playing CL footie on a regular basis.

Ah Gong believe that the real problem is with the transfer committee . The transfer committee needs to fully support the manager's philosophy and vision for the club.

Baigonggong
06-03-2017, 01:23 PM
I strongly feel Liverpool tries to sign players during all the transfer windows. The negotiation part is where we do not have much advantage.

The winter transfer windows are the worse. Especially for a club like Liverpool who cannot extend Champions League games.

Furthermore we are known not to offer players high wages. Present game is very much about the money.

Through the years we have lost players such as Willian, Eriksen, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez, Costa and Alli. However the biggest regret will forever be Cristiano Ronaldo in 2003.

Ah gong feel that you don't talk rubbish here . Your playing form has nothing been but inconsistent. If Ah Gong have my way I would sell you off together with that sick chicken in the summer . You are just not good enough for Liverpool .

sex crusader
06-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Ah gong feel that you don't talk rubbish here . Your playing form has nothing been but inconsistent. If Ah Gong have my way I would sell you off together with that sick chicken in the summer . You are just not good enough for Liverpool .

Haha ah gong was right! In fact none of the players are good enough for pool!or maybe the manager is not good enough for pool!:D I would say couthino was blown out of proportion by the media! He is just overrated in my opinion! To be fair to the headless chicken, he was made to score goal by the stubborn Klopp and in fact he is not a striker!klopp 's stubbornness to require the mid fielders to score rather than the striker thus I believed he won't buy any strikers in the summer window! In fact, I believed he also required his back four to score as well!:D

naemlo
06-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Actually there is some truth in what Firmino posted above.

No point arguing on this.... chelsea, man city had nothing in the past to attract players except out of sudden money started pouring in. The main reason for players to move to another club is primarily on $$$. Which top players will want to move to China?? As if China provides CL or top football league?? China a better location to stay?? Chinese clubs are only able to provide $$$.

End of the day, Liverpool was buying wrongly or players out of position.

Hanster
06-03-2017, 03:45 PM
No point arguing on this.... chelsea, man city had nothing in the past to attract players except out of sudden money started pouring in. The main reason for players to move to another club is primarily on $$$. Which top players will want to move to China?? As if China provides CL or top football league?? China a better location to stay?? Chinese clubs are only able to provide $$$.

Sha and Beijing good are place to stay ler! Lots of ktv and saunas!:D

naemlo
06-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Sha and Beijing good are place to stay ler! Lots of ktv and saunas!:D

Other cities also a lot :D

escobar43535
06-03-2017, 06:25 PM

If what you claim is 100% correct, then why did Suarez put in a transfer request to try and leave Anfield for the Emirates in his penultimate season? It was definitely not about £££ but all about playing in the CL.

Same goes for Torres leaving for StamfordBridge.

Btw the above is not an opinion but "facts" confirmed by Steven Gerrard in his book "My Story".

Gerrard in his book even mentioned that he tried to influence Willian and Toni Kroos to come to Liverpool but both politely told him that they need to be playing CL footie and left for Chelsea and Real Madrid instead.

And if you watched the weekend's BT coverage on the United v Bournemouth game with Rio, Gerrard and Wright as pundits, you would have heard Rio saying how vital it is even for a club as big and rich as United to get into the CL next season (after already missing out on 1 season of CL) if it wants to continue to attract world class/top quality talent for next season.

As for China, if they are able to attract true blue world class talent in their prime, then I shall take notice. Sorry but the likes of Oscar and Pelle Graziano ain't in that league and Carlos Tevez is too old.

LeeHsienLoong
06-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Not all players are motivated by money.
At the end of their playing career it matters if the trophy cabinet is filled just as much as their bank accounts.
There must be a balance and you will be considered a failure if you do not win medals.
I strongly believe Champions League football will still help lure top talents.

sex crusader
06-03-2017, 08:15 PM
But then hor, when we were in the CL under wodgers, who did we attract ah?:D

naemlo
06-03-2017, 08:30 PM
As for China, if they are able to attract true blue world class talent in their prime, then I shall take notice. Sorry but the likes of Oscar and Pelle Graziano ain't in that league and Carlos Tevez is too old.

U can assume CL is the main attraction while I maintain $$$ is the biggest attraction.

Your Gerard's bio book then I use

Liverpool Klopp's quotes,

"Yes, players are going to China for the money but people in Europe think the same about the Premier League"

"At this moment it (China) is not a league where you actually want to play and the only way to bring players there is the money."

As of whether are Oscar, Pelle, Teixeira are 2nd tier players.... it is up to individual labeling...

naemlo
06-03-2017, 08:35 PM

With the money gotten from Suarez sales to Barca, Liverpool bought in "top players" like Mario, Lovren, Can, etc.... the downfall of Liverpool started.

sex crusader
06-03-2017, 08:51 PM
With the money gotten from Suarez sales to Barca, Liverpool bought in "top players" like Mario, Lovren, Can, etc.... the downfall of Liverpool started.

All these considered talents meh? :eek::D No wonder we are at mid table most of the time lo!

masterwanker
06-03-2017, 09:04 PM
All these considered talents meh? :eek::D No wonder we are at mid table most of the time lo!

Rumours going around that Liverpool is looking at a Sunderland and Sotong player . Don't know will be true or not .

By the way Happy Birthday to Simon Mignolet . :D

naemlo
06-03-2017, 09:09 PM

There is a reason for the symbol "" :D :D

masterwanker
06-03-2017, 09:15 PM
There is a reason for the symbol ""

LOL . How very true . :p :p :p

I wonder if China Super League is sanctioned by FIFA or not ?

FunnyHippo
06-03-2017, 10:24 PM

Don't make yourself look more stupid than you already are leh...
Really WTF siol...
Laugh Die Me...

:D

naemlo
06-03-2017, 10:58 PM
I wonder if China Super League is sanctioned by FIFA or not ?

Small Chinese league with crazy clubs paying 100s of millions USD for players. Where do these clubs money comes from?? :D :D :D

escobar43535
07-03-2017, 11:04 AM
I strongly believe Champions League football will still help lure top talents.

No need to "believe", it is a FACT.

But it is also a fact that $$$ is a very important factor as well.

escobar43535
07-03-2017, 11:38 AM
U can assume CL is the main attraction while I maintain $$$ is the biggest attraction.

Your Gerard's bio book then I use

Liverpool Klopp's quotes,

"Yes, players are going to China for the money but people in Europe think the same about the Premier League"

"At this moment it (China) is not a league where you actually want to play and the only way to bring players there is the money."

As of whether are Oscar, Pelle, Teixeira are 2nd tier players.... it is up to individual labeling...

You are misconceived.

I never said CL footie was/is the "main atraction". But it is definitely a factor in the equation when a top talent considers where he is going next. How big a factor, it would all depend on the individual talent, however it is obvious from all the cases i sighted above that it does indeed play a substantial part in the final decision making process.

I can give you more factual egs. but the case of Alexis Sanchez should suffice. Liverpool were desperate to get Sanchez in exchange for Suarez from Barca and rightly so all things considered as Sanchez looked(and still looks) like the ideal replacement. Unfortunately Sanchez chose Arsenal instead, not for more £££ (that was never an issue) but because of regular CL footie and the secondary issue of London being more glamorous compared to Liverpool(refer to WAGs).

Liverpool really need to secure CL footie next season, if not it is going to be the same old hard slog to attract real top quality talent to Anfield next season, regardless of the issue of £££ and that is also a fact.

Back to China, if they can lure the likes of Messi, Cristiano, Suarez, Neymar, Mueller, Neuer, Vidal, Bale, Hazard et al. NOW, then come back and talk to me about China's $$$ power.

Baigonggong
07-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Sadly Ah Gong feel that the currently don't have the quality to even qualify for the Champions League next season. :(

naemlo
07-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Sadly Ah Gong feel that the currently don't have the quality to even qualify for the Champions League next season. :(

If the remaining season Liverpool vs Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and not Sunderland, Hulls, Swansea.... Liverpool chance of qualifying will be high. :D

masterwanker
07-03-2017, 09:20 PM

Nobody lah . that buck Rodgers is not a famous manager so nobody want to come and play for him . Also he is well known for playing players out of position. :D

LeeHsienLoong
09-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Klopp took Liverpool to watch the wrong match at Camp Nou. :rolleyes:
Since Henry and Klopp like to visit Barcelona they should learn from them too.
Eat your sick ego and change.

Baigonggong
09-03-2017, 01:03 PM
If the remaining season Liverpool vs Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and not Sunderland, Hulls, Swansea.... Liverpool chance of qualifying will be high. :D

You want to bet with Ah Gong ? :D

Baigonggong
09-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Klopp took Liverpool to watch the wrong match at Camp Nou. :rolleyes:
Since Henry and Klopp like to visit Barcelona they should learn from them too.
Eat your sick ego and change.

Why you so greedy increases prices so much ? :confused: :eek:

escobar43535
09-03-2017, 02:48 PM
If we still had Suarez, Liverpool would have finally won the EPL by now!

Thought I would never see a more miraculous CL match than Istanbul 05' but last night's game at the Camp Nou was truly unbelievable!! Neymar looks to be the next Ballon d'or winner. If I were Madrid I would now be really concerned.

Finally the sight of Rio shouting "OMG" and hugging Gerrard while Owen was running around the BT studio like a monkey with Lineker looking like a stunned twit when Sergi Roberto scored that absurd 6th goal in stoppage time was absolutely priceless:D

Football is indeed the most beautiful game on earth:cool:

Lamborghini
09-03-2017, 05:32 PM
We have a good manager with influential reputation and the club have publicly indicated that funds are not an issue.

2 out of the 4 boxes are ticked.

Should Liverpool qualify for Champions League, the 3rd box will be ticked.

The final box will be the utmost important which is the player's decision, which includes personal and professional preferences.

In any case should Liverpool have 3 ticks and fail to sign an outstanding player in the summer, the club is doomed.

masterwanker
09-03-2017, 09:13 PM
The problem with Liverpool is the transfer committee . Always getting the wrong type of players and expensive ones . The whole transfer committee should be sacked .

sex crusader
09-03-2017, 09:44 PM
The problem with Liverpool is the transfer committee . Always getting the wrong type of players and expensive ones . The whole transfer committee should be sacked .

Now think Klopp got the most say in the transfer business ! I would say most of the players in current squad ought to be sacked!:D still got wodgers virus left inside them!:D:D

SnowLeopards
10-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Now think Klopp got the most say in the transfer business !

This was what Brendan exactly said when he was the boss.

He did a 360 turn upon being axed. :D

Pierre.

Baigonggong
10-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Ah Gong don't know if Liverpool should be willing to pay for Can's new wage demands or should Liverpool be prepared to sell him in the summer .

countryman
10-03-2017, 01:48 PM
If we still had Suarez, Liverpool would have finally won the EPL by now!

Thought I would never see a more miraculous CL match than Istanbul 05' but last night's game at the Camp Nou was truly unbelievable!! Neymar looks to be the next Ballon d'or winner. If I were Madrid I would now be really concerned.

Finally the sight of Rio shouting "OMG" and hugging Gerrard while Owen was running around the BT studio like a monkey with Lineker looking like a stunned twit when Sergi Roberto scored that absurd 6th goal in stoppage time was absolutely priceless:D

Football is indeed the most beautiful game on earth:cool:
Barca/Psg looked more like another kelong match! Even Istanbul 05' also seemed suspicious!

LeeHsienLoong
10-03-2017, 04:29 PM
How did we go from Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano to Henderson, Wijnaldum and Can? :eek:
Next season will decide the fate of Klopp.

naemlo
10-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Ah Gong don't know if Liverpool should be willing to pay for Can's new wage demands or should Liverpool be prepared to sell him in the summer .

Sell, no need to think...

sex crusader
10-03-2017, 09:17 PM

I feared for Ah can kor's playing career under this agent of his! With Ah can 's current form, who will be willing to pay 100k pound per week for his service ? Ah can kor is also quite a MC King ! I say , save this money and let's bring aubameyang!:D

masterwanker
10-03-2017, 09:18 PM
How did we go from Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano to Henderson, Wijnaldum and Can? :eek:
Next season will decide the fate of Klopp.

I thought should be this season if Klopp and team don't qualify for Champions League ?

masterwanker
10-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Sell, no need to think...

Also must sell that sick chicken . :) Klopp should bring back Flanangan .

naemlo
10-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Also must sell that sick chicken . :) Klopp should bring back Flanangan .

Sick chicken, I already mentioned long time ago.... he is a liability but some samsters here wanted to give him another chance. This season EPL alone, he started only 5 matches. :eek: Dunno when will he be fit again to play at least 25 matches in a season.

countryman
10-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Sick chicken, I already mentioned long time ago.... he is a liability but some samsters here wanted to give him another chance. This season EPL alone, he started only 5 matches. :eek: Dunno when will he be fit again to play at least 25 matches in a season.

Don't think that will ever happened in the near future. If he's not injured, he will be down with some virus attack. I have lost my patience in him already! :rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
11-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Liverpool has no spine.

Till the team finds that, it ain't going to work out. :D

Pierre.

LeeHsienLoong
11-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Maybe we should try to sign Alexis Sanchez.
He is a player who can give us that deadly width on the wing as well as up front.

countryman
11-03-2017, 03:20 PM
He is a player who can give us that deadly width on the wing as well as up front.

The scums will go for Sanchez... Pool doesn't have that kind of $ to sign him also! Moreover he didn't wana come to Pool cos it's a boring city...

masterwanker
11-03-2017, 09:10 PM

Agree . Liverpool should offload the sick chicken this summer if there is a good offer for him . The headless chicken is a doubt for Burnley match . I hope Klopp will use this opportunity to play Origi more.

masterwanker
11-03-2017, 09:11 PM

Liverpool did try to sign him but players like him only want to play in Champions League and London .

masterwanker
11-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks Xabi Alonso for the good memories at Anfield . Wish you all the best in your retirement .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5twQ6k6OUNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlxZByyhAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8MX0iG3t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPibe47K1U4

actprunet
11-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Thanks Xabi

Baigonggong
12-03-2017, 01:06 PM
AH Gong going to bet on Burnley to win . I hope Liverpool team can prove me wrong .

masterwanker
12-03-2017, 09:14 PM
AH Gong going to bet on Burnley to win . I hope Liverpool team can prove me wrong .

I wish you good luck . :)

pomrakthai
13-03-2017, 12:22 AM

Ya.....Burnley will win and Liverpool will lose again to minnow teams, now Burnley leading by 1 by the 7th minute

Next season Liverpool will be reclassified as the minnow team liao:mad:

sex crusader
13-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Ya.....Burnley will win and Liverpool will lose again to minnow teams, now Burnley leading by 1 by the 7th minute

Ya...knnccb! Burnly looks like the home team! Possession more than pool! So desperate that pool is playing long ball ! :mad:

Firmino
13-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Good 3 points earned and most importantly the team has managed to keep some critics quiet for a while.

That having said heavy investment is still needed in the team. A good defensive midfielder will very much help the back four as we saw when Lucas came in.

A good display from Woodburn too. This young man is probably the answer to our left wing issue in years to come.

sex crusader
13-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Good 3 points earned and most importantly the team has managed to keep some critics quiet for a while.

That having said heavy investment is still needed in the team. A good defensive midfielder will very much help the back four as we saw when Lucas came in.

A good display from Woodburn too. This young man is probably the answer to our left wing issue in years to come.

The critics won't be quiet! Pool was lucky to win! Whole match only 3 shots on target against a team that was awful away from home! Burnely looked more like a team that was playing pressing game! Origi was worst...running around headlessly! Only a better second half display from pool after couthino was taken off! Let's be honest ..$$$$$ 4 also shaky now as two other teams are playing two games less! The table 's standing at the moment is self consolation !

naemlo
13-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Let's be honest ..$$$$$ 4 also shaky now as two other teams are playing two games less! The table 's standing at the moment is self consolation !

I am not hoping for top 4... as long as above Everton. Top 4 will be bonus, hitting the jackpot.

Looking at the last game bench... all green players except Luca n Moreno :eek: If Klopp is still the manager for next season, he will need to stop saying he has a strong team and do not need to strengthen the team.

LeeHsienLoong
13-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Ya...knnccb! Burnly looks like the home team! Possession more than pool! So desperate that pool is playing long ball ! :mad:

What is the problem with playing long balls?
Barcelona plays long ball at times and so does Juventus, Bayern and other European teams.
Man Utd played long balls over the years when SAF managed them.
You need to cater and tune your strategy to counter the opposition.
No point playing beautiful passes when you cannot get the ball into the 18 yard box.

lookingaround
13-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Barcelona plays long ball at times and so does Juventus, Bayern and other European teams.
Man Utd played long balls over the years when SAF managed them.
You need to cater and tune your strategy to counter the opposition.
No point playing beautiful passes when you cannot get the ball into the 18 yard box.

Other ppl played long ball and they were champion! Pool played long ball and how often did the ball got into the 18 yards against burnley? Pool played long ball was be coz they were frustrated by a better team! So are you saying pool should play long ball for the rest of the season so that they can win by this strategy? Btw, if you did watch the match, pool was switching back to fluid passing in the second half instead of pumping the ball!

naemlo
13-03-2017, 11:27 AM

Pool played long ball was be coz they were frustrated by a better team! So are you saying pool should play long ball for the rest of the season so that they can win by this strategy?

Basically, ran out of idea, just whacked the ball high into the box and hope for the best. If this goes on, Liverpool should get back Benteke and Carroll. :D

FunnyHippo
13-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Other ppl played long ball and they were champion! Pool played long ball and how often did the ball got into the 18 yards against burnley? Pool played long ball was be coz they were frustrated by a better team! So are you saying pool should play long ball for the rest of the season so that they can win by this strategy? Btw, if you did watch the match, pool was switching back to fluid passing in the second half instead of pumping the ball!

Farking Serious...
Johnbass and you can fight leh...
See who have more BOJI clones...
Buto...

escobar43535
13-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Winning ugly.

Love it, it's about time:D

That was a huge win considering we have City next.

Baigonggong
13-03-2017, 01:25 PM

Ah Gong this time lose money this week cannot eat outside food . :mad: But Ah Gong glad that the team picked up another 3 points . :)

Baigonggong
13-03-2017, 01:27 PM

Ah Gong glad that you did not play . When you play Liverpool can't win against the lowest teams. :mad:

Baigonggong
13-03-2017, 01:29 PM
I am not hoping for top 4... as long as above Everton. Top 4 will be bonus, hitting the jackpot.

Looking at the last game bench... all green players except Luca n Moreno :eek: If Klopp is still the manager for next season, he will need to stop saying he has a strong team and do not need to strengthen the team.

Ah Gong remembered Klopp saying that Liverpool need to try to qualify for Champions League this season . Now that Liverpool is out of all the domestic competitions .

Olduncle
13-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Haizzz CL next season chances very low.... At the rate Liverpool is playing even Europa also shaky haizzz another "transition" season with the new expected new additions most likely another"transition" season :mad:
Liverpool is like a beautiful girl with big, juicy bouncy breasts but when you remove the bra alamak no nipples !!!!!!! :p

masterwanker
13-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Haizzz CL next season chances very low.... At the rate Liverpool is playing even Europa also shaky haizzz another "transition" season with the new expected new additions most likely another"transition" season :mad:
Liverpool is like a beautiful girl with big, juicy bouncy breasts but when you remove the bra alamak no nipples !!!!!!! :p

You are wrong . Remove her panties there is a dick below . :eek: :D

masterwanker
13-03-2017, 09:19 PM
It is certainly nice to see the team pick up another 3 valuable points. Frankly speaking everyone knows how Liverpool plays against the weaker teams. Liverpool is their own worse enemy and this season is Klopp's first full season in charge. So no surprising the performance of the team is far from perfect. What we need to do is to lower our expectations on the team . At this stage I am prepared for the team to not even qualify for Europa League . We know the team needs to be strengthened a lot and I have no doubt Klopp will be doing a lot of transfer business in the summer . Lets not get carried away by this win . We live one match at a time until the last game .

Lamborghini
13-03-2017, 10:22 PM
A win is a win and 3 points are 3 points. :D

Let's keep this moving. :p

Olduncle
14-03-2017, 01:01 AM
You are wrong . Remove her panties there is a dick below . :eek: :D

Yalor the present Liverpool team like they say in hokkien..........
"ho qua bo ho Jiak" nice to see, lousy to eat. It looks like uncle will not live long enough to see them win the BPL............
Anybody got any magic pill, water, stone..........to let uncle live forever pls pm me .........:cool:

countryman
14-03-2017, 03:51 PM
What I feel is Pool needs a new formula or tactics to handle these deep lying teams. Pool's style of play has been too 1 dimensional n they clearly struggled against Burnley last Sun. They can't even string 10 passes together n all the loose balls were won by Burnley. If not for Ah Can's shot, it would have been a draw game.
Milner shouldn't be playing LB anymore, he's simply too slow n needs to cut in every time to make a cross with his right foot. Give Moreno a chance n move Milner back to midfield!

masterwanker
14-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Basically what Klopp needs is a Plan B to counter those teams who like to sit deep and defend . Klopp should also be brave enough to know that certain players who are not playing up to par should be dropped and give others a chance . He did that in the last game when he subed Coutinho in the second half .

naemlo
14-03-2017, 10:36 PM
He did that in the last game when he subed Coutinho in the second half .

This Coutinho has been playing badly after his injury return.

LeeHsienLoong
15-03-2017, 11:04 AM
We need a new and natural left back.
A strong defensive midfielder.
A creative midfielder to cover Coutinho and Lallana.
A world class forward.

countryman
15-03-2017, 01:21 PM
A world class forward.

Looks like this is the same problem year after year.. If Grusjic n Ings are back from injuries, bring back Markovic n Sakho.It should be good enough.

LeeHsienLoong
15-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Looks like this is the same problem year after year.. If Grusjic n Ings are back from injuries, bring back Markovic n Sakho.It should be good enough.

These players are good enough for a 6th or 5th place finish.
Not good enough to be champions or even touch the top 4.

countryman
15-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Pool can forget about top quality players coming over! Moreover Pool doesn't have 50-60mil to splash on a player n they might not even want to come also...
Actually present squad is good enough if all are fit. Klopp need to find new ways to handle those defensive teams. Perhaps play 3/4/3 or 3/5/2 formation....

masterwanker
15-03-2017, 09:20 PM
This Coutinho has been playing badly after his injury return.

His form has been bad since signing the new contract. But then most players who suffer serious injury will require longer time to get back into his match fitness. Hope it does not become a new norm as Liverpool need every player to be at their best for the remaining matches if they want to qualify for Champions League .

masterwanker
15-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Pool can forget about top quality players coming over! Moreover Pool doesn't have 50-60mil to splash on a player n they might not even want to come also...
Actually present squad is good enough if all are fit. Klopp need to find new ways to handle those defensive teams. Perhaps play 3/4/3 or 3/5/2 formation....

Rumours are abound that Klopp had been given a war chest of $150 million . Also not forgetting that Klopp will also have additional revenue from the sale of unwanted players . Liverpool definitely need to be aggressive in the transfer market to get getter quality players.Looking at the bench for the last match it doesn't look good. If Liverpool can qualify for European competitions the recruitment of new players will be slightly easier . Liverpool should never play with 3 defenders at the back . I would prefer if Klopp goes for this formation 5-3-1 ; 4-4-2 or 4 -2 -3 - 1 . Playing 4-3-3 do not give you control of the midfield .

By the way Happy anniversary 125 years Liverpool FC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOvIzH_TiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72tBjGNlxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-jJlGd1so

escobar43535
16-03-2017, 11:47 AM
A world class forward.

Agree:cool:

And a more solid GK who can give consistent long term confidence to the back 4/defence;)

Oh yes, add on another solid CB as well!

LeeHsienLoong
16-03-2017, 12:51 PM
We need to adopt to the changes in the game.
Look at the clubs around us and you will find the answers.
No clubs plays the same formation and / or strategy week in and week out.
Most rivals know how we play and they simply shut the door on us giving us so much problems.
Heavy metal will not work all time.
At times you must appreciate some rock n roll or jazz.

Baigonggong
16-03-2017, 12:57 PM
We need to adopt to the changes in the game.
Look at the clubs around us and you will find the answers.
No clubs plays the same formation and / or strategy week in and week out.
Most rivals know how we play and they simply shut the door on us giving us so much problems.
Heavy metal will not work all time.
At times you must appreciate some rock n roll or jazz.

Ah Gong ask how come this year you raise so many prices ? :confused:

Didn't know that Liverpool is already 125 years old . :eek:

escobar43535
17-03-2017, 11:18 AM
I know this is highly unlikely but what if Leicester City win the CL and United win the EL:eek:

Then 4th place would not be enough to get into next season's CL!

SnowLeopards
17-03-2017, 12:36 PM
I know this is highly unlikely but what if Leicester City win the CL and United win the EL:eek:

Then 4th place would not be enough to get into next season's CL!

Great news isn't it ?

You get to focus on the league for the 28th time. :D

Pierre.

escobar43535
17-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Great news isn't it ?

You get to focus on the league for the 28th time. :D

Pierre.

Ah, but what about an unlikely trifecta instead, where Liverpool get a top 3 finish;)

Let me continue to dream while it is still mathematically possible, ok:p

Baigonggong
17-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Ah, but what about an unlikely trifecta instead, where Liverpool get a top 3 finish

Let me continue to dream while it is still mathematically possible, ok

Ah gong's dream had already gone out of the window long time ago . :( :o :eek:

pomrakthai
18-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Ah gong's dream had already gone out of the window long time ago .

This old pom only having wet dreams now.
Pom is not even watching the Pool matches anymore, it is sickening by the day.

And now with so many sick chicken around, don' t have hope liao :mad:

HonkyTonkyMan
18-03-2017, 10:58 AM

And the timing of most matches, like the one against Man City, why so early in the morning? Don't they normally schedule such matches as prime time matches for a wider audience?

escobar43535
18-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Oh man, very worried about tomorrow's match at the Etihad after listening to Klopp's pre-match interview yesterday on the current injury list!

Looks like we may not have any fully fit strikers available, even false number 9s, with Origi yet to train, Firmino may be training today and let's just forgot about Daniel altogether. So who is left? A 17 year old kid, who has talent but is still too raw.

Compare the above to City's 5 front attack of De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Sane and Aguero, not forgetting Iheanacho and it looks like we are going to be torn to shreds!

I am praying for a miracle, in that Coutinho finds his top class form again; Lallana is back to what he does best; Mane goes great guns; Gini shows why we paid £26m for him; Can is able to find the same talent he showed last season helping us to the EL final; our back 4 hold strong firm and tight; and Simon does not flap about and lose his nerve.

Hope for the best but prepared for the worst!

Baigonggong
18-03-2017, 01:01 PM

Ah Gong now make friends with all the missys in the old age home . Much better talking to them than watching Liverpool play . Yes agree now Liverpool suddenly got so many sick chickens . :eek:

FunnyHippo
18-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Use Ben Woodburn lor...
Some clones think he is Pele...
WUJI boh?

pomrakthai
18-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Ah Gong now make friends with all the missys in the old age home . Much better talking to them than watching Liverpool play . Yes agree now Liverpool suddenly got so many sick chickens .

What luck gong-gong is having. Do you have the chance to dribble the missy's balls? :p

Soon, LFC is to be renamed Liverpool Frail Chicken :(

pomrakthai
18-03-2017, 04:34 PM
And the timing of most matches, like the one against Man City, why so early in the morning? Don't they normally schedule such matches as prime time matches for a wider audience?

Even if they reschedule them earlier, they lost 2 old audience (one messing up with missy's) and (one having wet dreams engaging in orgies) :p

Citizens
18-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Although my team are the favourites against Liverpool, but I am betting against them as I have been burnt by the upsets in their previous games. I have a gut feeling that Liverppol will cause an upset again against the Citizens.

Lamborghini
18-03-2017, 08:50 PM
I am 75% confident Guardiola will utilize a 4-1-4-1 system.

Liverpool is probably going to face huge challenge on the wings with the speed of Sterling and Sane while the bodies of Silva, De Bruyne and Toure are going to cause big problems in the middle.

Klopp should use a 3-4-2-1 strategy and stop the midfield trio from dictating the game.

The 3 points are super important for Liverpool. :p

masterwanker
18-03-2017, 09:08 PM
I am 75% confident Guardiola will utilize a 4-1-4-1 system.

Liverpool is probably going to face huge challenge on the wings with the speed of Sterling and Sane while the bodies of Silva, De Bruyne and Toure are going to cause big problems in the middle.

Klopp should use a 3-4-2-1 strategy and stop the midfield trio from dictating the game.

The 3 points are super important for Liverpool. :p

Playing 3 defenders at the back would not work for Liverpool . I would prefer a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 or a 4 - 4 - 2 and of course playing long balls into the heart of City's defense . This game will be interesting as both teams need to get 3 points badly . It will be a very tight game. The team that makes mistakes will lose .