PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

escobar43535
12-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Apart from Mane, I really hope to see Wjnaldum shine. So too Coutinho and Firmino who both blew hot and cold too often last season. Need to see consistency from these chaps and the rest of the squad as well.

Immediate cause for concern now is LB and perhaps DM?

Jamie Rednapp also goes for a fourth-placed finish for Liverpool, while Thierry Henry picks out Sadio Mane as his man to watch.

There’s the usual suspects like Zlatan and Pogba - but the outsider for me who I think will have a good season is Sadio Mane at Liverpool.

I want to see how he is going to do and with the way Liverpool play I think he could have a very good season and be a crowd favourite.

In short, Liverpool’s top four hopes last season were hit by two things (according to this):

Sturridge injuries
Mignolet in goal
Have the Reds rectified these two issues? And what about the transfers, both in and out?

It’s well worth a read, and the signs bode well, as this little snapshot proves:

The basic underlying metrics last season were promising:

Shots On Target For – 4th

Shots On Target Against – 4th

Shots On Target Ratio – 3rd

Shots in the Box Ratio – 3rd

Passes into the Box Ratio – 2nd

Klopp has a full pre-season of preparation under his belt, so the gegenpressing should be in full swing come the start of the season. The focus on denying opponents time on the ball as both a defensive and attacking option has been noticeable in preseason, with two goals against Barcelona coming from quick breaks after a successful duel in midfield.

Mayan
12-08-2016, 05:19 PM
I wonder is he any good as a scout? Recall he was a good defender, as early as his Leeds days.

No doubt he was extremely talented but he was a sick chicken like our Sturridge.
He only played for England on 8 occasions as he was always out injured. When Real Madrid bought him... he spent more time in the treatment room than on the playing field. When he came back to England to play for Middleborough..... it was a similar story. For every match that he plays he will miss the next 2 games.

Mayan
12-08-2016, 05:26 PM
I really hope to see Wjnaldum shine. Immediate cause for concern now is LB and perhaps DM?

Wijnaldum will need more than one season to show his true talent because he is not fit enough for Klopp's gegenpressing game. He is not a 90 min player even back at Newcastle and always fade out. Maybe Klopp should use him as a supersub instead.

Since Lucas is staying I think our DM problem solved.

Mayan
12-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Liverpool will face Championship side Burton at the Pirelli Stadium after being given special dispensation to play their round two fixture away from Anfield during the final construction of their main stand.

Burton v Liverpool

The fixtures will be played the week beginning August 22

Burton Albion could be a potential banana skin for Liverpool.
Just 2 years ago they were playing in League Two but won successive back to back promotions to League One and then to Championship. Pundits were predicting them to be the whipping boys of the Championship and return to League One end of this season but they surprised everyone last week when they almost upset Nottingham Forest with their brand of football. They eventually lost 3-4 due to an unlucky fluke goal. Nigel Clough has molded Burton into a compact and cohesive team and now pundits are predicting them to be the "Leicester" of the Championship. :)

masterwanker
12-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Can all the clones please settle your issues elsewhere . Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation .

Really I hope that Liverpool will solve the left back problem soon.

Looking forward to the first game this weekend with the Gunners . With both sides having injury problems I expect the game to be closely contested .

Firmino
12-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Klopp has spoken to the press ahead of the match against Arsenal. I'm not sure if anyone watched it but it is interesting to see him speak about Ings together with names such as Benteke and Balotelli.

I feel Ings would be a Klopp type of player with his high work-rate but it seems he prefers Origi.

Anyhow hope we get the win on Sunday.

CoutinHo
13-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Looking forward to the first game this weekend with the Gunners . With both sides having injury problems I expect the game to be closely contested .

Both teams are attack minded and with both teams also having defensive problems, I foresee a high scoring game. :p

Europa
13-08-2016, 08:12 AM

Both teams are attack minded and with both teams also having defensive problems, I foresee a high scoring game. :p

Past results between these 2 teams.

http://www.lfconline.com/head_to_head/arsenal/vs/liverpool/index.shtml

Europa
13-08-2016, 08:18 AM
This EPL season will see Friday night games or Saturday morning local times.

Friday, September 30 Everton v Crystal Palace 8pm or Sat 3am local time

First time Liverpool vs Man U on Monday Night game.

Monday, October 17 Liverpool v Man Utd 8pm or Tue 3am local time

kpkblppl2
13-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Klopp has spoken to the press ahead of the match against Arsenal. I'm not sure if anyone watched it but it is interesting to see him speak about Ings together with names such as Benteke and Balotelli.

I feel Ings would be a Klopp type of player with his high work-rate but it seems he prefers Origi.

I hope fans do not have too high hopes.

Baigonggong
13-08-2016, 01:07 PM

You don't talk too much . Don't play with your hair too much . Don't be a headless chicken. Ah Gong expect you to score more goals and provide more assists this season . :)

Lamborghini
13-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Liverpool is predicted to finish this season between 5th to 6th. :p

I hope the team does better. :D

Europa
14-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Sturridge opens up on injuries

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/ive-played-with-many-injuries-many-a-tear-and-many-a-bruise-xr9b2hsjv

I feel like I’m under the microscope. It’s a case of, ‘What’s going on with Daniel?’ It should be a case of, ‘What’s happening with Liverpool?’ I’m part of the team and that’s it. If I have a little niggle, why should it overshadow Liverpool? Missing a game against Barcelona [last Saturday], was very minor, nothing serious, and that [his hip] is going to heal up very fast.

Not everyone is as strong as I am. But it’s down to reporters to understand that what they write does have an effect on footballers. It’s not something that’s chip-shop paper, like, ‘Oh yeah, I’ll write this, tomorrow I’ll get a headline, the player won’t mind about it, he doesn’t care.’ Every player cares about what a reporter writes. It affects just not them but their family, the fans’ perception, the club’s perception. You [reporters] should be more responsible.

I’ve played with many injuries, many a tear, many a bruise. As you get to my age, you understand what you can’t do when your body is at its limit, when you can’t push a muscle strain, when you can’t push a bruise. There’s wear and tear. You play the game, you’re knackered, you can’t lift your legs but the next day, you get up and you go running again, you go playing again. You might get a kick the day before the game but you’re not going to pull out of the match.

I’ve always pushed myself, always wanted to be successful, always strived to be recognised as one of the best strikers in the world. I don’t worry about injuries at all.

Europa
14-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Mane: I don't feel the pressure

Liverpool’s biggest summer signing is not feeling the pressure, despite his £30m move from Southampton.

"I don’t feel that it brings extra pressure for me to do. It is more that it means I need to focus in order to do well. The pressure comes from within.

But, for me, I would rather think of the team of Liverpool as heroes, not just one individual. Maybe the other teams have bought more expensive players, but here what we are about is the collective. The group of players. That is what the coach says.

He involves everyone so it is a team approach. The competition for places is positive. There is no in-fighting. It just tries to get the best out of you."

This is nice, too, on whether he’s received a Klopp hug:

"He is quite demanding but in a positive sense. He pushes you to do better, but I see him as a good person.

Because I am a young player I can improve in all aspects in my game. Everything, across the board. I wouldn’t say there is just one area.

It hasn’t been easy in my career. I realised the value of working hard and that is what I will always do. It is inside me. It is in my veins. That is the way I am

Yes I have had a hug! He is like that with everyone."

LeeHsienLoong
14-08-2016, 10:40 PM
We have a good starting 11 but our bench is weak.
Lets have a positive start. :cool:

naemlo
14-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Playing against a weaken Arsenal team and yet Liverpool still struggle. It is again proven left back will cost Liverpool.

Hanster
14-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Pressing game! Kana pressed by the gunners all day long!:cool: mid field was bad!

francined69
15-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Arsenal 1 - Liverpool 3 at 61 mins

francined69
15-08-2016, 12:26 AM
66 mins Arsenal 2 Liverpool 4

francined69
15-08-2016, 12:37 AM
75 mins Arsenal 3 Liverpool 4

francined69
15-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Final score Arsenal 3 Liverpool 4!!!!!!

3 points in the bag!

LeeHsienLoong
15-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Nothing to be happy about except the 3 points.
A full strength Liverpool against an Arsenal team without 4 first team players.
We saw how the game improved for Arsenal when Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla came into the game.
Liverpool needs to work much more harder.
Our left back is rubbish.
Henderson must step up to control the midfield else remove him.
Hopefully Coutinho's injury is not too serious.

naemlo
15-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Half time, Liverpool kena f by Klopp. :eek::D

S.B.Y.1
15-08-2016, 01:02 AM
2nd half team talk did rejuvenate the players.

KatongCowboy
15-08-2016, 01:15 AM

You are correct and thanks for your goals. :D
I hope your injury is nothing serious.

countryman
15-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Moreno is the weakest link... Pool needs a LB replacement urgently!

CoutinHo
15-08-2016, 04:21 AM
You are correct and thanks for your goals. :D
I hope your injury is nothing serious.

Its only cramps.

owen10
15-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Nothing to be happy about except the 3 points.
A full strength Liverpool against an Arsenal team without 4 first team players.
We saw how the game improved for Arsenal when Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla came into the game.
Liverpool needs to work much more harder.
Our left back is rubbish.
Henderson must step up to control the midfield else remove him.
Hopefully Coutinho's injury is not too serious.

Yes the defence was indeed very worrying.
At 4-1 we were cruising and victory never look a doubt.
But how on earth did we concede 2 goals within 10 mins which opened the doors for Gunners to bomb us in waves? We created unnecessary stress for ourselves.

Do give credit to our boys for a job well done. Putting 4 past Gunners @ Emirates was no mean feat esp w/o our chief striker.
Good to see Mane's devastating pace n high work rate, Coutinho's deadly finishing and Klavan's steady defending.

Moreno was a bundle of nerves. Dun b surprised if he's axed for the next game.

Europa
15-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Yes the defence was indeed very worrying.
At 4-1 we were cruising and victory never look a doubt.
But how on earth did we concede 2 goals within 10 mins which opened the doors for Gunners to bomb us in waves? We created unnecessary stress for ourselves.

Do give credit to our boys for a job well done. Putting 4 past Gunners @ Emirates was no mean feat esp w/o our chief striker.
Good to see Mane's devastating pace n high work rate, Coutinho's deadly finishing and Klavan's steady defending.

Moreno was a bundle of nerves. Dun b surprised if he's axed for the next game.

Well said.:D
Important was 3 points in the bag.
Never easy to beat Arsenal at Emirates.
Still have time to shore up defence.
If Sakho and Matip back then we can play Ragnar Klavan in left back.

Europa
15-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Moreno is the weakest link... Pool needs a LB replacement urgently!

Yes and Klopp knew but unwilling to pay high transfer fees.!
Hopefully with the win some of the left-back start to take notice of Liverpool potential.

Leicester Ben Chilwell may have regretted staying at Leicester after opening game loss to Hull City who just won promotion.
GOD bless Leicester when Champions League starts.

escobar43535
15-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Fantastic start to the season! Overall think the lads did well save for that idiot Moreno who is a definite liability. Klopp really needs to find a reliable LB pronto before the August transfer window closes.

Mignolet's penalty save was good, hope it gives him more confidence.

Coutinho's two goals, in particular that free kick was fabulous! Very happy to see him back to his old great form, hope he keeps it up.

Sadio Mane's strike was also very good. Mane's pace is lethal!

Interesting to see Klopp go without an out and out striker for the season's opening game. Must say the fluid motion by Coutinho, Mane and Firmino looks promising and exciting.

Also happy to see both Wjnaldum and Klavan debut quite smoothly.

naemlo
15-08-2016, 12:16 PM

Who is Liverpool chief striker??? :D

Europa
15-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Also happy to see both Wjnaldum and Klavan debut quite smoothly.

Now Klavan was cheap transfer £4.2m. He will become superstar.

Europa
15-08-2016, 12:21 PM

Sadio Mane score 20 goals this season will considered good buy.

Europa
15-08-2016, 12:33 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10537074/watch-liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-goes-all-out-with-his-goal-celebrations

Klopp can really celebrate.
See how he motivates his players.
He can be seen hugging Coutinho and every players after the game.
Hopefully players willing to play well and consistent for him.

naemlo
15-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Sadio Mane score 20 goals this season will considered good buy.

If he can score 20 goals then of cause he is a good buy as Klopp prefers him right attacking while Coutinho is left.

Looking at how Liverpool played against Arsenal, Firmino is the striker up front which suppose to be played by the sick chicken but will Liverpool depends on a sick chicken?? Hopefully Ing and Origi start to score goals.

pomrakthai
15-08-2016, 12:35 PM

Benteke is a clumsy gorilla
Sturidge is a sick chicken
Balo is a mischief striker

Which is the chief striker ka? Pom does not know. :p

In fact, Liverpool seems to do well without a striker

naemlo
15-08-2016, 12:49 PM

Liverpool has 1 of the most comical manager... even the commentator commented, need a camera on Klopp full time. :D He is too passionate to football and his team. Can someone suggest him to change to contact lens else he needs to change new spec regularly.

Europa
15-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Its only cramps.

Coutinho scored 2 classy goals.
Hope you continue to play consistently and not gone missing.
Keep practising your free kick.

Next game away to Burnley on Saturday.
After that Tottenham, Leicester, Chelsea.
If Liverpool gets 12-15 points after Chelsea game then I say we are title contenders.

Baigonggong
15-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Ah Gong was very delighted with the result. Most important is the 3 points. However a lot of work still needs to be done especially the midfield and the leftback . This Mane looks good . Keep up the good work team . :)

Firmino
15-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Disappointed that Ings was not named in the team. I thought he would have given us something different with his heavy pressing and running.

Coutinho was just awesome and hope he carries on this form. Mane was good too with his speed and constantly giving Arsenal's defense a hard time.

Many fans have overlooked Lallana. I think he did quite well with his technical flair. That sleek pass he did was magic.

We need a new left back and a holding midfielder. This team has the potential to go on and win the title.

I believe Man Utd and Chelsea will do very well too so we need to keep a good constant performance.

We Go Again!

Europa
15-08-2016, 01:39 PM
We have a good starting 11 but our bench is weak.

With Origi, Can, Grujic, Stewart, Arnold, Matip, Manninger on bench cannot consider weak. Ings don't make the bench.

Can sub Coutinho so more defensive.
Origi sub Lallana to add fresh legs.
Stewart sub Wijnaldum to shore up defence because Stewart can play defence.

WarPig
15-08-2016, 03:13 PM

Which is the chief striker ka? Pom does not know. :p

In fact, Liverpool seems to do well without a striker

I think Coutinho will end up as Liverpool top scorer this season. :D

masterwanker
15-08-2016, 09:36 PM
What a match . Right up to 95 mins . Really Klopp should fix that leaky defense and especially the leftback ASAP .

Grounded Eagle
16-08-2016, 02:27 AM
What a match . Right up to 95 mins . Really Klopp should fix that leaky defense and especially the leftback ASAP .

Klopp getting desperado with transfer window closing soon..... made a bid for old man Gary Medel who was a flop when he last played in England for Cardiff during the 2013-2014 season. Medel is more suited for the Italian league where the game is slow and technical..... but in England he cannot cope with the physical nature of the British style and was often outpaced, outjumped and outmuscled. He could end up being worse than Moreno.

LeeHsienLoong
16-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Not sure why we gave up on Joao Mario.
He would have given us that strength and special element in midfield.
Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum and Grujic are more attacking minded and are unable to perform a defensive midfielder role.
Lucas and Milner are ok but age is catching up.
The attacking seems really good and if Sturridge comes back I think we might have one of the best attacking line up in the world. :cool:

Baigonggong
16-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Ah Gong feels that the weakest spot is definitely the left back. If Klopp can't solve the left back position than other teams will capitalize on the situation.

escobar43535
16-08-2016, 12:54 PM
We need a new left back and a holding midfielder.

As it now stands, it looks like these 2 positions shall hold Liverpool back from challenging for the title and perhaps even for a top 4 finish. The last 2 pieces of the puzzle to find the right optimal balance.

Really hope Klopp can fix these 2 problems before the August transfer window closes.

Europa
16-08-2016, 01:01 PM
As it now stands, it looks like these 2 positions shall hold Liverpool back from challenging for the title and perhaps even for a top 4 finish. The last 2 pieces of the puzzle to find the right optimal balance.

Really hope Klopp can fix these 2 problems before the August transfer window closes.

Trust Klopp to fix it.
His players will respond.
Moreno is not bad and all players will have bad games.
Still have 2 weeks before transfer dateline believe some players will be on the move.

Europa
16-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Klopp getting desperado with transfer window closing soon..... made a bid for old man Gary Medel who was a flop when he last played in England for Cardiff during the 2013-2014 season. Medel is more suited for the Italian league where the game is slow and technical..... but in England he cannot cope with the physical nature of the British style and was often outpaced, outjumped and outmuscled. He could end up being worse than Moreno.

Gary Medel played for Chile in Copa 2016 and won.
If he can come in to help will be a good backup for left-back.

LeeHsienLoong
16-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Moreno is not bad and all players will have bad games.

Are you serious or joking? :rolleyes:
Players can have 1 or 2 down games but not 2 bad seasons. :eek:

Europa
16-08-2016, 01:31 PM
Are you serious or joking? :rolleyes:
Players can have 1 or 2 down games but not 2 bad seasons. :eek:

Most of Liverpool games lost cannot just blame on Moreno and left-back.
Think of those games he saved and won for Liverpool.

Anyway each of us have our own opinions. Will not be keen going into further arguments.

Europa
16-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Alberto Moreno criticism will not force Jurgen Klopp to sign new left-back for Liverpool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/15/alberto-moreno-criticism-will-not-force-jurgen-klopp-to-sign-new/

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is ready to resist the clamour to sign a new left back, despite the renewed criticism of Alberto Moreno.

Moreno’s performance against Arsenal on Sunday revived harrowing memories of poor displays last season, most notably in the Europa League Final.

The Spaniard’s lapses in concentration have proven costly on multiple occasions, but Liverpool have kept faith in him so far and are showing no inclination to rethink their plans.

Liverpool tried to sign another left back to provide competition to Moreno during the summer, but Klopp pulled the plug on a move for Leicester’s Ben Chilwell when he felt the fee of £10 million was excessive.

Klopp does not believe such funds should be squandered on a full-back – certainly not for one who is untried at the highest level - and has not yet identified an obvious candidate to add to his squad who would be anything more than a temporary solution.

Instead, he is prepared to wait for James Milner to return to fitness and give him the chance to settle and establish himself in the position.

Milner has made it known he is not especially keen on reinventing himself as a left back, but he would put the team’s needs first and such is his professionalism Klopp is sure he would add a new dimension to the side in the role.

Liverpool are also waiting patiently for the return to fitness of Joe Gomez – who started last season at left back prior to his serious knee injury – while there are other emerging youngsters who could also fill in if required. Centre-back Ragnar Klavan could also play left back if the situation demanded it.

That has made Klopp less convinced of the urgency to recruit than many of those who witnessed his side’s exhilarating but flawed opening day win at The Emirates.

It is not completely out of the question Klopp will rethink before August 31, and he has more funds available should he require more players before the end of the month, but it is clear he believes the solution to Liverpool’s left back issue is already within his squad.

KatongCowboy
16-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Gary Medel played for Chile in Copa 2016 and won.
If he can come in to help will be a good backup for left-back.

Sampiona used Gary Medel as an attacking midfielder / winger for Chile.
Gary was a disaster playing for Cardiff City as its defensive midfielder and worse when deployed as emergency centreback. As he is short, the opposing teams always target long balls over him and he was outjumped many times. And he is not fast runner either. I don't think he will bring any positive to this current Liverpool team.

countryman
16-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Shifting Milner to LB will be a good option now cos Pool has too many midfielders in the squad now..

Lamborghini
16-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Liverpool's chase of Alberto Moreno was well documented in 2014 and raised many eyebrows when Sevilla asked for £20 million.

Now into his third season he seems more of a liability as he gives away needless penalties with his reckless fouls and occasionally is out of position.

This is such a shame reason being he has great speed and a lethal left foot.

Liverpool have a potential EPL winning squad presently. :p

To finish the puzzle Klopp needs a left back similar to Paolo Maldini and a midfielder close to Patrick Vieira. :D

masterwanker
16-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Liverpool will not be buying a left back this summer .

Klopp will be using Milner as the left back .

Liverpool have rejected a bid from Crystal Palace for Benteke .

Hope those still injured will recover faster .

Danny Ings has recovered from his injuries but he still lacks match fitness .

Europa
17-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Liverpool will not be buying a left back this summer .

Klopp will be using Milner as the left back .

Liverpool have rejected a bid from Crystal Palace for Benteke .

Hope those still injured will recover faster .

Danny Ings has recovered from his injuries but he still lacks match fitness .

This news yesterday.

According to the rumour mill, former Real Madrid left-back Fabio Coentrao could be on his way to the Reds.

Milner training and may play left-back this Saturday.

Once Sakho or Matip fully fit then Klavan can play left-back.

Joe Gomez play left-back before injured.

Firmino
17-08-2016, 10:36 AM

It will be a very tough job this season for Klopp as both Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Spurs look brutal. There are still the underdogs and surprise packages.

It seems Klopp is confused who to field in the striking position in the absence of Sturridge. I think Firmino is not a good call.

Moreno has to improve or cut him off from the team. Chances are low a new holding midfielder will join but lets stay positive.

Europa
17-08-2016, 11:21 AM
In the news today.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has reportedly held talks with Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli. Mourinho managed him during his time at Inter Milan.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp pulled the plug on Lucas' move to Galatasaray, according to the player's agent.

Fernando Torres has claimed he was 'betrayed' by Liverpool when he moved to Chelsea in a £50m deal in January 2011, insisting the Merseyside club instigated the controversial move before making him look like 'a traitor'.

escobar43535
17-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Liverpool have a potential EPL winning squad presently. :p

To finish the puzzle Klopp needs a left back similar to Paolo Maldini and a midfielder close to Patrick Vieira. :D

If Liverpool now had the equivalent of both Maldini and Vieira in their prime, they would not only win the EPL but also the CL as well:p

Baigonggong
17-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Shifting Milner to LB will be a good option now cos Pool has too many midfielders in the squad now..

Liverpool did chase after some left backs but unfortunately they are either too expensive and or decided not to join Liverpool because Liverpool do not have Champions League .

Ah Gong feel that some people post in this thread do not really know about Liverpool . They just want to be seen and be heard . They think they know a lot about Liverpool just be quoting from some sources . But we can tell from the true Liverpool fans and the false one .

Ah Gong really hope that Liverpool can continue with winning the 3 points .

sex crusader
17-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Ah Gong feel that some people post in this thread do not really know about Liverpool . They just want to be seen and be heard . They think they know a lot about Liverpool just be quoting from some sources . But we can tell from the true Liverpool fans and the false one .

Ah Gong really hope that Liverpool can continue with winning the 3 points .

You never think alone!:D

naemlo
18-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Liverpool fengshui not very good... Mane was injured during training.

snakehead
18-08-2016, 05:45 AM

Mane injury is nothing serious...... just a muscle injury..... should be back within a week.

Sheyi Ojo injury is more serious...... back fracture sustained due to overtraining and exertion.

I think something is wrong with Liverpool training methods if so many of their players are getting injuries from the training sessions.

snakehead
18-08-2016, 05:51 AM
In the news today.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has reportedly held talks with Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli. Mourinho managed him during his time at Inter Milan.

Actually it was Balotelli's agent who asked Mourinho to talk sense into Balotelli.
Mourinho does not want him at Man Utd but advised Balotelli to manage his expectations and lower his wage demands.

Europa
18-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Actually it was Balotelli's agent who asked Mourinho to talk sense into Balotelli.
Mourinho does not want him at Man Utd but advised Balotelli to manage his expectations and lower his wage demands.

Bro thanks.:D
I knew what was the story about. I just posted to share the headlines.
In fact is a good thing for Balotelli.

Europa
18-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Mane injury is nothing serious...... just a muscle injury..... should be back within a week.

Sheyi Ojo injury is more serious...... back fracture sustained due to overtraining and exertion.

I think something is wrong with Liverpool training methods if so many of their players are getting injuries from the training sessions.

There is nothing wrong with Liverpool training.
Klopp treated training as real and every players must do well in training in order to get selected for match day.
Klopp wanted to know if players are fit for match day.

Europa
18-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho topped this season's first Power Rankings after scoring twice during Liverpool's 4-3 win over Arsenal at the Emirates on Super Sunday.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/10538802/liverpool-midfielder-philippe-coutinho-tops-sky-sports-power-rankings

Europa
18-08-2016, 10:56 AM
In the news today.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp could turn to Porto centre-back Bruno Martins Indi to solve his defensive woes

Liverpool midfielder Luis Alberto is being tracked by three clubs - Benfica, Sevilla and Valencia - according to reports.

Mario Balotelli could be in line for a sensational move to Championship side Wolves thanks to his links with super agent Jorge Mendes and Jose Mourinho.

Baigonggong
18-08-2016, 01:11 PM

Injuries injuries everywhere . Ah Gong still don't understand how can players get injured so easily . I thought Klopp's training is to make them fitter and stronger . More than half of the senior team is in the treatment room already .:eek:

Baigonggong
18-08-2016, 01:13 PM

Ah Gong thinks that Balotelli should seriously consider changing careers . His football career is over as nobody wants him .

LeeHsienLoong
18-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Klopp's training is high intensity and the aim is to improve the physical shape of each player.
Most of us will know that the EPL is the toughest league to compete in.
Then again players are not made of rock and injuries are part of the game.
It becomes very frustrating for the team and fans when a player gets injured.
Klopp's high intensity training methods are similar to Antonio Conte, Guardiola, Simeone and Pochettino.

escobar43535
18-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Klopp's high intensity training methods are similar to Antonio Conte, Guardiola, Simeone and Pochettino.
Talking about Conte, from his 1st match, looks like he has a somewhat similar high passion dramatic flair like Klopp:D

Interesting to see the both of them at the Bridge soon!

owen10
19-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho topped this season's first Power Rankings after scoring twice during Liverpool's 4-3 win over Arsenal at the Emirates on Super Sunday.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/10538802/liverpool-midfielder-philippe-coutinho-tops-sky-sports-power-rankings

My only big worry is Coutinho gettin injured

Hard to find someone influential like him as replacement

Ninja_Assassin
19-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Benteke finally going to Crystal Palace for discounted price of £27m

naemlo
19-08-2016, 03:21 AM
Benteke finally going to Crystal Palace for discounted price of £27m

27m + add on 5m. Time to party and use the money wisely. Dun buy another CB or Mario. Spend part of this on a left back.
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....

Firmino
19-08-2016, 09:11 AM
I think we can forget about a left back. Klopp seems more interested in a center back and has backed Moreno to improve.

The squad is more or less fixed. I expect Balotelli, Luis Alberto and Markovic to be sold.

Good deal made to sell Benteke for £32m. I am still hoping for a solid DM.

Europa
19-08-2016, 10:52 AM
27m + add on 5m. Time to party and use the money wisely. Dun buy another CB or Mario. Spend part of this on a left back.
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....

Good news!

This time have to thank the transfer committee for not selling Benteke cheap. At least recoup the money last year.

Europa
19-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Liverpool Injury News: Jurgen Klopp reveals all on Mane, Milner, Sturridge and Sakho

Sadio Mane

The Senegal attacker hurt his shoulder in training this week but Klopp has alleviated fears over a long absence.

He said: “In this moment, I have no idea if he could be available for the weekend or not, but I don’t think it will take a long time. It would have been better without this situation, but things like this will always happen and you cannot avoid this.

“In the first moment it was not too good, but meanwhile I think it is all OK.”

James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Lucas Leiva and Mamadou Sakho

“In full training [we have] Millie and Daniel,” Klopp added.

“Lucas is on a good way and made the warm up with us and then we let him do something else. Maybe today he is in team training, we will see.

“Mama is in a better way, not part of team training but is not too far away from it, so that’s good.”

Europa
19-08-2016, 11:14 AM
I think we can forget about a left back. Klopp seems more interested in a center back and has backed Moreno to improve.

Jurgen Klopp defends Liverpool's Alberto Moreno after criticism

Read more about it
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10541702/jurgen-klopp-defends-liverpools-alberto-moreno-after-criticism

escobar43535
19-08-2016, 11:38 AM
CB will do well in CP.

What is up with these "add ons" nowadays?

Anyways, still think Benteke is a good striker, just not suited to Klopp's style of play and ironically not even Rodgers style either. Happy with the sale,wish him all the best and agree he should probably be a success at Palace.

Also hope to see a suitable competent LB coming in, although now looks unlikely after Klopp's latest comments on Moreno. Big cause for concern!

I am still hoping for a solid DM.

Me too!

Firmino
19-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Anyways, still think Benteke is a good striker, just not suited to Klopp's style of play and ironically not even Rodgers style either. Happy with the sale,wish him all the best and agree he should probably be a success at Palace.

I have this feeling he will come back to bite Liverpool. Many past players have done that.

I am keen to watch Pogba later. Wonder how will Mourinho field a team with no major injury concerns.

Baigonggong
19-08-2016, 01:01 PM
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....

Ah Gong actually feel sorry for Benteke . He is actually a better player than Boletteli . Someone at Liverpool made the wrong decision to buy him . Wish him all the best at his new club.

I have this feeling he will come back to bite Liverpool. Many past players have done that.

I am keen to watch Pogba later. Wonder how will Mourinho field a team with no major injury concerns.

Ah Gong feel that you don't talk too much here . Don't worry about other players . Worry about your ownself better . You better start scoring goals and providing more assists . This is your second season . If you don't perform Liverpool fans will also start to critizise you .

The Milk Man
19-08-2016, 01:50 PM
What is up with these "add ons" nowadays?

Also hope to see a suitable competent LB coming in, although now looks unlikely after Klopp's latest comments on Moreno. Big cause for concern!

"Add ones" means payment is made only after certain criteria is met..... eg.
- Benteke plays xx number of games for CP;
- Benteke scores xx number of goals;
- Benteke is sold to another club for more than xx amount; etc

My reading of the situation is that Klopp intends to use Joe Gomez as Liverpool's leftback after he returns from injury so that is probably why he is bochap about getting another LB in.

Baigonggong
20-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Ah Gong hopes that the deal for Benteke will go through . The next one is the other gorilla. Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?

naemlo
20-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Ah Gong hopes that the deal for Benteke will go through . The next one is the other gorilla. Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?

CB will do well in CP, Pardew's style of play. Hopefully we can score more than we concede this coming match.

Europa
20-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?

Liverpool favorite to win tonight according to pundits.:D

Milner most probably on the sub bench tonight.

Europa
20-08-2016, 01:49 PM
CB will do well in CP, Pardew's style of play. Hopefully we can score more than we concede this coming match.

Your money is bet on Liverpool to win?

naemlo
20-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Your money is bet on Liverpool to win?

My life depends on this match. :D

Olduncle
20-08-2016, 02:41 PM
:)Hopefully this is the new Liverpool go all out not only when playing against a top tier team but fight and play as hard when playing a lower profile team

escobar43535
20-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Just read that Klopp seems to be implying that it may be better for Danny Ings to look elsewhere for regular first team football? So does this mean that Klopp see's Firmino as a striker together with Sturridge and Origi?:confused:

Also read that Balotelli may now be heading to Wolves in the Championship League:eek::D

Mayan
20-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Just read that Klopp seems to be implying that it may be better for Danny Ings to look elsewhere for regular first team football? So does this mean that Klopp see's Firmino as a striker together with Sturridge and Origi?:confused:

The issue is with Danny Ings fitness level....... he is not up to par yet for Klopp's style of football but wants to play. So Klopp gave him a choice to either meet his fitness criteria or look elsewhere.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 04:46 PM
The issue is with Danny Ings fitness level....... he is not up to par yet for Klopp's style of football but wants to play. So Klopp gave him a choice to either meet his fitness criteria or look elsewhere.

Then DS should be the 1st to volunteer his name in the transfer list. :D

Firmino
20-08-2016, 08:43 PM

Also read that Balotelli may now be heading to Wolves in the Championship League:eek::D

Klopp likes Firmino up top because he gives a different dimension of play. He draws away defenders and holds the ball really well.

The only element lacking is goals from Firmino when he plays up but his style allows the players behind him to capitalize on the situation and score.

I think there is no way Liverpool is going to sell Sturridge unless the team signs a classy forward to replace him. Presently we have failed in both Benteke and Balotelli.

Both young forwards Ings and Origi need a season or two to prove themselves. I'm not sure if Mane is the answer.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Disaster strikes again... down by 2 goals.

LeeHsienLoong
20-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Our defense is really screwed.
Seems no matter who we buy the club is destined to suck at defending.

masterwanker
20-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Really jialat . :eek:

francined69
20-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Horrible first half!!!!!

Hope Klopp wakes up their senses during half time!

Olduncle
20-08-2016, 11:19 PM
PLEASE!!!!! Klopp wake the team up !!!! Tis season no europe less matches PLEASE LIVERPOOL WAKE THE FXXK UP !!!;:confused::mad:

countryman
21-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Nothing new lah... it's the same old shit different day of history repeating itself! Have gotten used to it already.
I can tell u that Pool will beat some top clubs the next week or 2 only to lose to some Watford or WBA soon after...

pomrakthai
21-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Those UK newspapers are branding Liverpool as the "Consistently inconsistent team"

:o

snakehead
21-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Disaster strikes again... down by 2 goals.

You not dead yet? I thought you bet your life on this match :p

countryman
21-08-2016, 01:07 AM
I believed that Pool is a kelong team all these while! They are making silly school boy errors in defence throwing the match away or making it a high scoring game !
The whole team practically consist of international players while Burnley doesn't even have one.How is it possible that Pool got so easily beaten today?

owen10
21-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Really dunno what to say
Blow hot n cold
Controlled the game but yet could not score
Worse of all, conceded 2 silly goals thru some clownish defending.
When will we ever learn???

naemlo
21-08-2016, 01:24 AM
You not dead yet? I thought you bet your life on this match :p

Run road. :(

countryman
21-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Really dunno what to say
Blow hot n cold
Controlled the game but yet could not score
Worse of all, conceded 2 silly goals thru some clownish defending.
When will we ever learn???

They had much more possession but actually there wasn't much threat or penetration. They looked so lethargic compared to last week n they had the whole week to recover! Really no excused this time. I firmly believed Pool is a kelong team.:mad:

escobar43535
21-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Liverpool had not lost at Turf Moor since Boxing Day 1973 and now this?!

Liverpool had 81% of possession and 26 shots - but only tested Clarets keeper Tom Heaton with efforts from distance. Which is a worry when the opposition has a tight defence Liverpool cannot break them down. Worse still with a shaky defence for the counter!

It's not gonna work this season? Haizz, Klopp has alot to think about this week!!

Europa
21-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Run road. :(

Lost of words.

HonkyTonkyMan
21-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Same old problems, just don't have any idea how to break down teams that park the bus in front of the goal.

Lamborghini
21-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Thank you Jurgen Klopp for breaking a record. :D

Baigonggong
21-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home almost had heart attack last nite . Lucky the doctors and missy were around . Really shocker how can Liverpool like this ??? They now MUST buy a leftback and a defense midfielder . No excuse for playing like the way they did this time. :eek: :mad:

naemlo
21-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Same old problems, just don't have any idea how to break down teams that park the bus in front of the goal.

I notice to win Liverpool, park your whole team in defence and when there is a counter attack, likely u will be able to score. Arsenal played attacking and thus lost to Liverpool as their defence let in more goals than Liverpool.

Baigonggong
21-08-2016, 12:57 PM
I notice to win Liverpool, park your whole team in defence and when there is a counter attack, likely u will be able to score. Arsenal played attacking and thus lost to Liverpool as their defence let in more goals than Liverpool.

Last time Chelsea under Mourinho also did the same thing .

LeeHsienLoong
21-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Henderson is going to cost Klopp is job.
Why is he still the captain? :rolleyes:
Because he is English?

masterwanker
21-08-2016, 08:28 PM
This is NOW Klopp 's team . The question is why are the problems still the same ??? If they continue to play like this Liverpool can forget about qualifying for Europe . It is already 2 games and Liverpool had let in 5 goals . Well done Mignolet .

sex crusader
21-08-2016, 09:48 PM
This is NOW Klopp 's team . The question is why are the problems still the same ??? If they continue to play like this Liverpool can forget about qualifying for Europe . It is already 2 games and Liverpool had let in 5 goals . Well done Mignolet .

I believed mignolet shouldn't shoulder all the blames ! If we can score upfront and letting in goals shouldn't be an issue! Just like when we had Suarez scoring goals for us and we letting in goals too! The issue now is we aren't scoring enough goals! DS is a player with moment of brilliance and is not consistent! Well..like I always say, firmino to me is still a headless chicken !

Firmino
21-08-2016, 10:41 PM
It is totally unfair to blame an individual player. According to one of Klopp's interview every player has to defend as a team.

If as fans we choose to narrow down on a player I believe the whole team should take the blame. No one performed well against Burnley.

owen10
22-08-2016, 12:05 AM
They had much more possession but actually there wasn't much threat or penetration. They looked so lethargic compared to last week n they had the whole week to recover! Really no excused this time. I firmly believed Pool is a kelong team.:mad:

Liverpool had not lost at Turf Moor since Boxing Day 1973 and now this?!

Liverpool had 81% of possession and 26 shots - but only tested Clarets keeper Tom Heaton with efforts from distance. Which is a worry when the opposition has a tight defence Liverpool cannot break them down. Worse still with a shaky defence for the counter!

It's not gonna work this season? Haizz, Klopp has alot to think about this week!!

Thank you Jurgen Klopp for breaking a record. :D

As die-hard fans, really demoralising to see the team lost their first game so early in the season. And somemore to a promoted team which many expected Pool to collect 3 points. Next week we face a daunting task to Spurs - AWAY yet again. If we could collect 3 beautiful points, it might juz erase away (temporarily) the bad memories of the Burnley game.

Olduncle
22-08-2016, 01:56 AM
As die-hard fans, really demoralising to see the team lost their first game so early in the season. And somemore to a promoted team which many expected Pool to collect 3 points. Next week we face a daunting task to Spurs - AWAY yet again. If we could collect 3 beautiful points, it might juz erase away (temporarily) the bad memories of the Burnley game.

Spurs can be considered a high profile team so Liverpool will 100% do better :cool:

ShadowRiders
22-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Before Spurs you need to play Burton in the League Cup too.

Europa
22-08-2016, 11:14 AM

A few more bad results the cry to sack will be heard soon from the kop.

Anyway let's hope things improved quickly.

Playing with teams that defended with many players, think Liverpool needs more players to be in the box to attack the rebounds or crosses.

Lamborghini
22-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Liverpool is not Barcelona so do away with the 4-3-3 and revert back to 4-2-3-1. :p

Baigonggong
22-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Don't know if this is real or not ?

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/08/chinese-investment-group-plotting-investment-bid-stake-liverpool-fc/

Baigonggong
22-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Liverpool is not Barcelona so do away with the 4-3-3 and revert back to 4-2-3-1. :p

Liverpool should be playing 4-4-2

countryman
22-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Liverpool should be playing 4-4-2

Imo whatever formula u play won't make much of a difference if u are good!
Worst performance from pool against burnley that day. I am beginning to suspect they kelong!

owen10
22-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Don't know if this is real or not ?

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/08/chinese-investment-group-plotting-investment-bid-stake-liverpool-fc/

Think news definitely had some truth cos our straits times reported too.

I dun mind Pool goin the way of the moneybags since we have tried to win the title for 20 odd years without success.

Europa
23-08-2016, 11:56 AM
KLOPP: NO PANIC BUYS

Jurgen Klopp insists he would be an "idiot" to make panic signings following Liverpool's 2-0 defeat by Burnley.

"If one game should change my mind then I would be a real idiot.

"I know you would all buy a left-back - but a midfielder? Emre Can was on the bench, he had a back problem, Lucas Leiva is injured and you ask me for a hard midfield player?

"The answer is I don't know – we will see."

Europa
23-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Liverpool are poised to sell defender Tiago Ilori to Olympiakos for £5m, according to The Sun.

The defender, 23, has made just three appearances since joining from Sporting Lisbon in 2013.

Don't even know Liverpool has this player?:confused:

escobar43535
23-08-2016, 12:12 PM

I dun mind Pool goin the way of the moneybags since we have tried to win the title for 20 odd years without success.

Agree on this one.

The more money the better and hope to see it spent wisely both on players and long term infrastructure for the club.

Baigonggong
23-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Imo whatever formula u play won't make much of a difference if u are good!
Worst performance from pool against burnley that day. I am beginning to suspect they kelong!

Liverpool had been playing 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 and it doesn't work. With so many attacking options why don't Klopp play with 2 strikers upfront . The headless chicken is still headless chicken. Don't why Klopp is still using him.

Baigonggong
23-08-2016, 01:30 PM

Ah Gong don't read the strait times any more . But from what I am reading FSG could be willing to consider to sell a miniority stake to foreign investors to raise some working capital . Liverpool sure need some more money to buy better players .

naemlo
23-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Liverpool sure need some more money to buy better players .

Liverpool has the money. Liverpool is 1 of top spenders for past few seasons and also 1 of the top turnover. The problem is whether Liverpool buying the right player.

countryman
23-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Liverpool has the money. Liverpool is 1 of top spenders for past few seasons and also 1 of the top turnover. The problem is whether Liverpool buying the right player.
Have been talking about the same issue of buying the right players for umpteen years! Liverpool is still in the same position as during Roy Hodgson's days, there's no improvement @all! Millions n millions of £££ down the drain..

masterwanker
23-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Really hope that Liverpool can beat Burton Albion . If Liverpool cannot even beat Burton Albion I really don't know what to say .

sex crusader
23-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Really hope that Liverpool can beat Burton Albion . If Liverpool cannot even beat Burton Albion I really don't know what to say .

Against weaker team...u gotta be prepared for the worst! Pool is still having an issues on seeing a parked bus!:D

owen10
23-08-2016, 10:24 PM

Pool probly fielding 2nd team??

Maybe this is good time for good old Mario to shine??? Maybe a hat-trick??? :D

owen10
23-08-2016, 10:36 PM

LeeHsienLoong
23-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Have been talking about the same issue of buying the right players for umpteen years! Liverpool is still in the same position as during Roy Hodgson's days, there's no improvement @all! Millions n millions of £££ down the drain..

I really feel the owners just want to increase the price of the club and sell to some Arab or Chinese businessmen at super high price.
Even Torres took a jibe at Liverpool saying it has been 5 years since he left Liverpool and we are still building the club. :rolleyes:

countryman
23-08-2016, 11:38 PM
I really feel the owners just want to increase the price of the club and sell to some Arab or Chinese businessmen at super high price.
Even Torres took a jibe at Liverpool saying it has been 5 years since he left Liverpool and we are still building the club. :rolleyes:
Ya.. Really sick n tired of hearing the same old excuses over n over again.
From playing in Champs league to Europa league n now totally no league @all.. Pool's standard has really come down alot. Now finishing in 7th or 8th may not be a sure thing also...

francined69
24-08-2016, 05:20 AM

francined69
24-08-2016, 05:24 AM
I hope we perform the same against Spurs!!!

escobar43535
24-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Solid professional performance last night, just what the doctor ordered after Saturday's washout!

Very interesting to see that every goal last night came from a ball in from the wide areas.  Hopefully that's a result of Klopp trying to drum something into the players. If they can get that right, it will really help against 'park the bus teams'.

Personally, I think the people who made the difference were Can, Mané and Matip. Just hope Can and Origi's injuries are not serious. These two will be really vital for us this season, and we need them injury free.

However let's not get OTT because after all this was just Burton Albion.

The real tests shall come fast and quick, first up with Spurs at White Hart Lane this weekend.

As an aside, it looks like Sakho's fall out with Klopp is very serious and that he may well be on his way out before the transfer window closes next week. Mixed feelings on this because I think Sakho is a beast of a CB when he is in form. The problems arise because of his inconsistency and more importantly his current attitude.

Baigonggong
24-08-2016, 12:59 PM
The problem is whether Liverpool buying the right player.

Ah Gong believes that is also very true . Ever since the transfer committee was formed Liverpool have one disaster after another . At first they get cheap players who they believe can be developed and later sell them for profit. Than they go buy players which don't fit into the managers' style of play . Worse still they couldn't get the player that the manager wants. It really sucks. I can see that Klopp have at least more say in the transfer business this time around . At least better than the previous manager .

Baigonggong
24-08-2016, 01:00 PM

All the past players are taking a swipe at Liverpool and FSG .

Baigonggong
24-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Solid professional performance last night, just what the doctor ordered after Saturday's washout!

Very interesting to see that every goal last night came from a ball in from the wide areas.  Hopefully that's a result of Klopp trying to drum something into the players. If they can get that right, it will really help against 'park the bus teams'.

Personally, I think the people who made the difference were Can, Mané and Matip. Just hope Can and Origi's injuries are not serious. These two will be really vital for us this season, and we need them injury free.

However let's not get OTT because after all this was just Burton Albion.

The real tests shall come fast and quick, first up with Spurs at White Hart Lane this weekend.

As an aside, it looks like Sakho's fall out with Klopp is very serious and that he may well be on his way out before the transfer window closes next week. Mixed feelings on this because I think Sakho is a beast of a CB when he is in form. The problems arise because of his inconsistency and more importantly his current attitude.

Ah Gong really delighted with the result today . If only they can play like this the same week in and week out . This Mane really looks good . He provides something that Liverpool was lacking last season . They must be crazy in wanting to loan out Sakho . He should stay and or a new player comes in to replace him . What they should really do is to get a left back and a defensive midefielder . The headless chicken finally score . This time around see him working hard for the team . :)

Firmino
24-08-2016, 01:12 PM
For now it seems that Mane is our most influential player. He had a good game, showed class and delivered some impressive crosses into the box.

I have to be honest as it has been a while since Liverpool had a player who produces good crosses into the box. Now we just need a good finisher as Firmino looks slightly off.

I wonder how is Klopp going to plan Sturridge, Coutinho, Mane and Firmino is the line up. Can provides that much needed quality in the midfield and hope his injury is not serious.

However the trip to Spurs is a different game. Lets see what Liverpool is capable of.

Europa
24-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp hopes Emre Can ankle injury is not serious

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hopes an ankle injury sustained by Emre Can in the EFL Cup against Burton on Tuesday does not turn out be serious.

Can, who started as one of four changes to the Reds side that lost at Burnley on Sunday, had to be taken off after 71 minutes of Liverpool's 5-0 thrashing of Burton in the EFL Cup second round.

Europa
24-08-2016, 03:00 PM
"Loic Remy's Chelsea career appears over after Crystal Palace reportedly agreed a deal to sign the striker."

Very lucky Liverpool didn't sign him last season under BR.

"Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho has been cleared of being a drugs cheat after the World Anti-Doping Agency chose not to appeal the UEFA verdict."

"Jürgen Klopp is believed to be willing to loan Mamadou Sakho out before the end of the transfer window after a chequered few months for the French centre-back."

countryman
24-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Burton Albion was more like a non- league team, it was like S. Korea vs Singapore last night.. So let's not get too carried away with the result. Next 2 matches for Pool will be the real test. Minimum 4 pts for next 2 games will be good.

Wijnaldum is a flop from my observation so far. Though i am not an expert, one can see whether a player will be able to make an impact, just like Mane who makes a real difference. Wijnaldum looked so ordinary n Pool paid £20m+ for him. Disgusted!

francined69
24-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Liverpool team performance cannot depend on Mane alone. Without Mane we are lost????

masterwanker
24-08-2016, 09:37 PM

Mario got no chance to play for Liverpool anymore. His time run out. He is not even on the reserve team .

Liverpool team performance cannot depend on Mane alone. Without Mane we are lost????

Mane gives Klopp and Liverpool another option in attack . But this young lad certainly looks promising among all the other new recruits that arrive in summer . I would have lined up the front line as Mane on the right ; Coutinho in the centre ; Firmino on the left , Sturridge/Origi operating as the lone striker upfront. The only thing I would like to see is more consistency from the team .

LeeHsienLoong
24-08-2016, 11:44 PM

The answer is almost a yes.
We had a full team for Burnley and looked what happened.
Anyway a more clearer picture will form when we face Tottenham this weekend.

Ninja_Assassin
25-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Burton Albion was more like a non- league team!

Halo! Fyi... Burton won 3 successive promotions from Conference - League 2 - League 1 - Championship. No other teams had ever done that in the history of the English Football. :)

Liverpool were lucky as Burton kelong last night and fielded their reserve team. :D They have a small squad and I think Nigel is concentrating his resources on the Championship so it was a lucky break for Liverpool..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.

sex crusader
25-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Halo! Fyi... Burton won 3 successive promotions from Conference - League 2 - League 1 - Championship. No other teams had ever done that in the history of the English Football.

Liverpool were lucky as Burton kelong last night and fielded their reserve team. :D They have a small squad and I think Nigel is concentrating his resources on the Championship so it was a lucky break for Liverpool..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.

So true from a true pool fansee! The truth always hurt! One day hot and another day cold! But I sincerely hope Klopp will prove us wrong! Otherwise it would be another comparison with that football genius! Let's hope pool will at least get 3 pts in the next game! I also hope Klopp will mellow down and be realistic , ego means nothing in the BPL ! Just ask BR!:D

escobar43535
25-08-2016, 11:50 AM
..... I won't be surprised if we get thrashed again at White Hart Lane this weekend.

Funnily enough I think the Reds actually stand an even chance(at least) of doing well at White Hart Lane this weekend! I say this because Spurs won't be 'parking the proverbial bus' and the Redmen appear to be more pumped when it comes to playing the bigger clubs.

Fingers crossed I am right:)

Europa
25-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Mario Balotelli could end his Liverpool nightmare by signing for Swiss Super League side FC Sion.

Liverpool are in talks to offload two of their highest-profile outcasts, with Mario Balotelli and Mamadou Sakho the subject of firm inquiries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/24/liverpool-transfer-news-mamadou-sakho-and-mario-balotelli-close/

Baigonggong
25-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Ah Gong hope that Emre Can's injury is not too serious .

HonkyTonkyMan
25-08-2016, 07:16 PM
the Redmen appear to be more pumped when it comes to playing the bigger clubs.

wow bro your this very statement really hit the nail in the coffin and reflects the state that the club has fallen to. In the past there was only the big two and Liverpool was always among them with the scums then slowly it became big three and big four...now the club has fallen to such a level that they are no spoken in the same breathe as the other "big" club

Baigonggong
26-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Coutinho suffers hamstring injury .

Sturridge not happy at being played on the right wing .

francined69
26-08-2016, 06:36 PM
With Origi and Coutinho injured I hope Sturridge plays central striker.

Hope the pairing of Matip n Lovren will stand firm.

Left back still ????

naemlo
26-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Funny rumor, Joe Hart wants to join Liverpool :eek:

francined69
27-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Funny rumor, Joe Hart wants to join Liverpool :eek:

We should take Joe Hart if he is not too expensive to buy.

Hanster
27-08-2016, 08:43 AM

He was asked to leave so the fees should be quite minimal and rumored that he is desperate to join pool and even willing to take a paycut unlike those two gorillas !Imho....his standard is more or less like SM!

naemlo
27-08-2016, 08:55 AM

He will be another SM but with English passport.

LeeHsienLoong
27-08-2016, 10:03 AM
James Rodriguez linked with Liverpool. :eek:
I would love to have him but Real Madrid will ask for a huge fee.

Baigonggong
27-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Ah Gong really hope that Liverpool will go and buy a left back . I also hope that Liverpool can win in today's match against Spurs.

kiko
27-08-2016, 01:29 PM
All Bros: Weston Corp is having discount of all jesery sale 2rd Sept to 12 September kallang wave mall.

owen10
27-08-2016, 03:03 PM
All Bros: Weston Corp is having discount of all jesery sale 2rd Sept to 12 September kallang wave mall.

thanks for info
latest jerseys too?
any 1st hand info how much is the latest Liverpool jersey after discount?

Europa
27-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Liverpool launch £11m move for Borussia Dortmund's teenage midfielder Christian Pulisic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3760669/Liverpool-make-11m-Borussia-Dortmund-s-teenage-midfielder-Christian-Pulisic.html#ixzz4IVwrP7Zz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

francined69
27-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Lets hope Super Mane run riot in White Hart Lane tonight!!!!!!!!!!

naemlo
27-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Starting XI against Spurs.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14063935_10154611517722573_8139631328786700013_n.j pg?oh=1b36f6ff04ef056c4a4cecc80c4ab462&oe=584DBA0B

francined69
27-08-2016, 07:23 PM
lineup sounds good. see how the team plays in about 7 mins time.

Firmino
27-08-2016, 07:25 PM
2 teams which plays high pressing football. This is good to watch.

I have a feeling Tottenham will kill Liverpool in the counter attack as our midfield is weak and Milner is slow to track back. No idea why Sturridge is on the bench and Wijnaldum on the left side of midfield.

Only God can help this team.

LeeHsienLoong
27-08-2016, 07:37 PM
How did Coutinho missed that almost open and free opportunity? :mad:

francined69
27-08-2016, 08:28 PM
blistering first half!!!!!!!!! Mane!!!!!!!!!

LeeHsienLoong
27-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Our full backs cost us the goal.
Really bad defending.
Clearly we could have taken the 3 points.
What was Klopp thinking by sending Sturridge with 2 minutes + 3 minutes of stoppage time to go. :rolleyes:

francined69
27-08-2016, 09:32 PM
it was never safe being only one goal up.

Pool could have got the winner in stoppage time!!!!!!!

1-1 final score.

naemlo
27-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Liverpool couldn't score. Draw by a penalty.

Olduncle
27-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Haizzz our recognised strikers all on the bench is like havng a hard cock but no ejaculation :(

Grounded Eagle
27-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Haizzz our recognised strikers all on the bench is like havng a hard cock but no ejaculation :(

I dun blame Klopp as Sturridge only wants to play central position and not out on the wings. He is lucky that Klopp still put him on the bench.... if I were the manager I would have sent him to join Benteke & Balotelli.

Grounded Eagle
27-08-2016, 11:01 PM
thanks for info
latest jerseys too?
any 1st hand info how much is the latest Liverpool jersey after discount?

Which ones? AAA's or Originals? :D

I haven't been to their shop since ages ago..... but I remember when they were at Queensway SC you had a choice between the 2 depending on your budget. :)

Olduncle
28-08-2016, 12:59 AM
I dun blame Klopp as Sturridge only wants to play central position and not out on the wings. He is lucky that Klopp still put him on the bench.... if I were the manager I would have sent him to join Benteke & Balotelli.
Klopp is portray like a happy go lucky all hugs and kisses but don't even think of crossing or disobey him see sakho or sturridge he must exert his authority but does the team suffers ??? We now got speed, got penetration but no completion ..........

Firmino
28-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Sturridge has clearly clashed with Klopp and his career in Liverpool is in serious doubt. Should a team come in with a bid sell him.

Next point is we should look to the next season as once again this season looks like a building in progress.

Feels crappy to be a Reds' fan.

escobar43535
28-08-2016, 10:21 AM
A game we probably should have won but for lacking balance, consistency and a wee bit of luck (that disallowed goal unfortunately turned out to be a legal goal!!).

Very good debut by Matip, Lovren was good, Henderson (surprisingly) good, Mane very good in the first half but faded in the second half (also lucky to be still on the field!) and Firmino was very good last night (finally!). Oh yes 2 very good saves by Mignolet, pity about the equalizer though.

Wijnaldum was poor once again (a cause for concern because of his high price tag), so too Lallana ( still the almost man!) and Coutinho. Origi when he came on added nothing either. 

Another cause for concern is the way Klopp is treating Sturridge. Clearly Mane was knackered early in the second half and was crying out to be replaced by Daniel. Don't understand why Klopp did not make this change and then made the substitution 2 minutes from time which was totally useless?! If Klopp does not favour Daniel, he should have put him on the transfer list earlier and got a suitable adequate replacement instead.

Probably not going to happen but I still think we need a competent LB (Milner is not the answer) and a DM controller. Fear we may rue not addressing these 2 positions adequately come the end of the season. 

Europa
28-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Liverpool are in pole position to land Croatian whiz kid Ante Coric ­after the collapse of his £15m move to Manchester City.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/27/liverpool-close-to-securing-ante-coric-transfer-after-manchester-city-move-falls-through-6094696/

Europa
28-08-2016, 10:30 AM
A game we probably should have won but for lacking balance, consistency and a wee bit of luck (that disallowed goal unfortunately turned out to be a legal goal!!).

Very good debut by Matip, Lovren was good, Henderson (surprisingly) good, Mane very good in the first half but faded in the second half (also lucky to be still on the field!) and Firmino was very good last night (finally!). Oh yes 2 very good saves by Mignolet, pity about the equalizer though.

Wijnaldum was poor once again (a cause for concern because of his high price tag), so too Lallana ( still the almost man!) and Coutinho. Origi when he came on added nothing either. 

Another cause for concern is the way Klopp is treating Sturridge. Clearly Mane was knackered early in the second half and was crying out to be replaced by Daniel. Don't understand why Klopp did not make this change and then made the substitution 2 minutes from time which was totally useless?! If Klopp does not favour Daniel, he should have put him on the transfer list earlier and got a suitable adequate replacement instead.

Probably not going to happen but I still think we need a competent LB (Milner is not the answer) and a DM controller. Fear we may rue not addressing these 2 positions adequately come the end of the season. 

I was happy with the lads showing last night when all the odds stacked against them. No pundits gave the Reds even a draw.

Think 1 point is precious so early in the season with Tottenham who was runners up last year and play CL this year.

I think Milner played well and Tottenham didn't have chance to exploit the left-back position. Milner defended well enough though.

I was impressed with Joel Matip debut in Premier League and playing as though he was a veteran. Our centre backs played well enough.

Overall good performance from the lads.

Baigonggong
28-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Ah Gong believe that much work still need to be done. What good is it if you have the most possession and that you have you have a good attacking plan . Liverpool failed to take their chances well . Liverpool also did not defend their lead well . Inconsistency is Liverpool's weakest link at the moment. Liverpool also lack an out-and-out striker with that clinical finish . Ah Gong really miss Luis Suarez.

Ninja_Assassin
28-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Ah Gong believe that much work still need to be done. What good is it if you have the most possession and that you have you have a good attacking plan . Liverpool failed to take their chances well . Liverpool also did not defend their lead well . Inconsistency is Liverpool's weakest link at the moment. Liverpool also lack an out-and-out striker with that clinical finish . Ah Gong really miss Luis Suarez.

Actually I felt the Reds did well last night and it was biased refereeing that denied them a win. Any other competent referees would have given another 2 penalties (shirt-pulling & handball) and allowed the goal by Mane to stand.
Final result should have been 1-4 for a Liverpool victory. :D

owen10
28-08-2016, 06:06 PM
To say Im not disappointed is lying.
But then again, if you look at the basis of play, DRAW was quite a fair result.
Saw the Firmino replays a few times, I think we were quite lucky to earn that penalty. This kindof situation is 50-50. Many a times it might hv been brushed away by the refs.
We were unlucky to have a goal disallowed. Think marginally offside? If you look at the Spurs goal, it also looked like a similar offside position.
On the whole, I agree it was a good display from the lads. We took the game to Spurs n created more, and the better chances.
I hope we will grab our first 3 pts at home to Leicester after the Int'l break.

countryman
28-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Rest assure, when Pool plays the big teams, they will do pretty well. U only worry when Pool is playing the likes of WBA, Hull, Stoke etc.....

francined69
28-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Love the look on Milner's face!!!

Firmino
28-08-2016, 10:49 PM
In an interview Wijnaldum has said he decided to join Spurs. Unfortunately the club was unable to agree financial terms with him and he choose Liverpool.

Now that is honesty. I wonder how well this guy will perform.

We have almost 2 weeks to work really hard and produce some positive results. Enough of talk and more action from Klopp is appreciated.

owen10
28-08-2016, 11:01 PM
In an interview Wijnaldum has said he decided to join Spurs. Unfortunately the club was unable to agree financial terms with him and he choose Liverpool.

Now that is honesty. I wonder how well this guy will perform.

We have almost 2 weeks to work really hard and produce some positive results. Enough of talk and more action from Klopp is appreciated.

IMHO, Wijnaldum's performance thus far have been quite ordinary.

Doesnt justify the expensive price tag we paid for him.

francined69
28-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Why does Klopp not play Marco Grujic when his pre season form was so good? Leaving Sturridge n Ings out? That's a mystery.

Another new signing by Klopp. I do hope he gets top 3 at the end of the season, otherwise he will come in for much criticism.

owen10
29-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Why does Klopp not play Marco Grujic when his pre season form was so good? Leaving Sturridge n Ings out? That's a mystery.

Another new signing by Klopp. I do hope he gets top 3 at the end of the season, otherwise he will come in for much criticism.

Not sure how reliable above news
If u do a google nothing's concrete yet
There was even a site reporting that the transfer unlikely to complete before the deadline

Lamborghini
29-08-2016, 11:54 AM
As a fan I am extremely disappointed with the performances and results thus far.

There were 9 points on the platter, the team have scored 4, and mathematically this is a failure. :D

Jurgen Klopp's philosophy is to to nature young talents, build them into stars, train hard, and push for results.

This is an awesome job but will it work in the Premier League ?

One classic example is Arsenal.

It is clear the manager favours Origi but I feel Sturridge and Ings can contribute more to the team.

Fans have waited for almost 27 years to achieve the Premier League title.

How many years more ?

Baigonggong
29-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Actually I felt the Reds did well last night and it was biased refereeing that denied them a win. Any other competent referees would have given another 2 penalties (shirt-pulling & handball) and allowed the goal by Mane to stand.
Final result should have been 1-4 for a Liverpool victory. :D

Ah Gong feel that if they have played well they should have secured all 3 points by half time . But the fact is that they let Spurs come back in the second half to snatch an equaliser .

Baigonggong
29-08-2016, 01:11 PM
As a fan I am extremely disappointed with the performances and results thus far.

There were 9 points on the platter, the team have scored 4, and mathematically this is a failure. :D

Jurgen Klopp's philosophy is to to nature young talents, build them into stars, train hard, and push for results.

This is an awesome job but will it work in the Premier League ?

One classic example is Arsenal.

It is clear the manager favours Origi but I feel Sturridge and Ings can contribute more to the team.

Fans have waited for almost 27 years to achieve the Premier League title.

How many years more ?

Ah Gong agree with your views . After 3 games only 4 points and in 11 position of the league . Liverpool is behind Everton 3 points . If Liverpool don't play consistently winning every game Ah Gong can't even see how Liverpool can even qualify for the Europa League . On Origi and Ings I think Klopp should play these 2 more often. He favours the headless chicken more but the headless chicken also play hot and cold . As for Sturridge I think he is walking on a thin line since his last outburst with Klopp . I won't be surprise if Klopp sells off Sturridge . This season is hard for Liverpool to win the title but perhaps they could one of the domestic cups . It will take another 2 or 3 years later to even win the BPL title .

sex crusader
29-08-2016, 02:44 PM
I guessed the pressing game had taken a toll on a few players ! DS for one cannot tahan this kind of intensity! He is too taufu for that! Kloop should manage the old Bolton wanderer or wimbledon , they could press like no tomorrow!:D

owen10
30-08-2016, 12:26 AM
As loyal fans, inevitable that we feel disappointed, esp our hated rivals' report card read 3/3. And the last win was an injury time winner. (come to think of it, feelin dam sick!)

Burnley game aside, if u look at the 2 results against the big guns on the whole, 4/6 points in 2 away games should be acclaimed a great result on any other day.

Pool have yet to start a home game. Let's be forward looking and stay positive, perhaps look at the next 7 to 10 games before we pass concrete judgement of the team's chances.

Europa
30-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Liverpool transfer rumours

Liverpool agree £6million fee with Lazio for transfer of midfielder Luis Alberto

Liverpool have placed a £30million bid for Brazilian striker Luan as they bid to bolster their forward line before Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

AC Milan are one of the clubs interested in Liverpool midfielder Lazar Markovic, according to The Sun.

Balotelli may move to Palermo, Nice, FC Scion or another club before transfer deadline.

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is set for a move to FC Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan deal.

Baigonggong
30-08-2016, 01:05 PM
I guessed the pressing game had taken a toll on a few players ! DS for one cannot tahan this kind of intensity! He is too taufu for that! Kloop should manage the old Bolton wanderer or wimbledon , they could press like no tomorrow!:D

Ah Gong feels that DS is only one dimensionally player . That means he can only play central forward . What Klopp is doing is trying to train DS to play more than 1 position . If DS cannot do that then it is bye bye to him . Klopp prefers the headless chicken ; followed by Origi then by Ings .

owen10
30-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Liverpool transfer rumours

Liverpool agree £6million fee with Lazio for transfer of midfielder Luis Alberto

Liverpool have placed a £30million bid for Brazilian striker Luan as they bid to bolster their forward line before Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

AC Milan are one of the clubs interested in Liverpool midfielder Lazar Markovic, according to The Sun.

Balotelli may move to Palermo, Nice, FC Scion or another club before transfer deadline.

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is set for a move to FC Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan deal.

Who LUAN? Never heard of him b4!

Europa
31-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Who LUAN? Never heard of him b4!

Brazilian player playing for Brazil Club Gremio and won the Gold Medal in Rio Olympics this year.

Europa
31-08-2016, 12:00 PM
All kinds of stories and rumours flying in and out of deadline day.

Stay tune for Balotelli, Sakho, Wisdom, etc.

Baigonggong
31-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Ah Gong only interest in 1 news and that is Super Mario leave for another club . I also don't care which club he goes even to Man U . :)

Lamborghini
31-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Many players leaving on season-long loan deals from other Premier League clubs and I wonder how Liverpool is going to move on some players. :D

Goodbye Mario Balotelli. :p

naemlo
31-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Ah Gong only interest in 1 news and that is Super Mario leave for another club . I also don't care which club he goes even to Man U . :)

He is going Nice.

kyc2110
31-08-2016, 10:50 PM
So no new striker and the sick chicken is reluctant to play at the wing! Hope Klopp is rite about playing front 3 this season! Otherwise the fans will start calling for his head soon!:D

Grounded Eagle
01-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Brazilian player playing for Brazil Club Gremio and won the Gold Medal in Rio Olympics this year.

Recommended by Lucas Leiva who was his "Godbrother" at Gremio when Luan was still a kid attending their childrens soccer camp. Lucas adopted him and now that Luan is grown up so recommend him to Klopp. :D

Olduncle
01-09-2016, 04:21 AM
Has Balotelli finally left ??????? ;) may he now always walk alone :)

countryman
01-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Mario confirmed going to Nice on free transfer....
Big time loss $$$$ for Pool on him....

Europa
01-09-2016, 10:15 AM
Summer transfer business done

In

Sadio Mane - Southampton, £36m
Loris Karius - Mainz, £4.7m
Joel Matip - Schalke, free
Ragnar Klavan - Augsburg, undisclosed
Georginio Wijnaldum - Newcastle, £25m
Alex Manninger - free

Out

Luis Alberto - Lazio, £6m
Christian Benteke - Crystal Palace, £32m
Jordon Ibe - Bournemouth, £15m
Martin Skrtel - Fenerbahce, £5m
Joe Allen - Stoke, £13m
Jordan Rossiter - Rangers, £0.25m
Jerome Sinclair - Watford, £4m
Joao Teixeira - Porto, £0.25m
Laza Markovic - Sporting Lisbon, loan
Jon Flanagan - Burnley, loan
Danny Ward - Huddersfield, loan
Kolo Toure - Celtic, free
Lawrence Vigouroux - Swindon, £400k
Ryan Fulton - Chesterfield, loan
Ryan Kent - Barnsley, loan
Brad Smith - Bournemouth, £6m
Jack Dunn - Morecambe, loan
Ryan McLaughlin - Oldham, free
Sergi Canos - Norwich, £2.5m
Adam Bogdan - Wigan, loan
Ryan Kent - Barnsley, loan
Lloyd Jones - Swindon, loan
Allan - Hertha Berlin, loan
Sam Hart - Port Vale, loan
Andre Wisdom - Salzburg, loan
Mario Balotelli - Nice, free

PickMe90
01-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Mario Balotelli has completed a free transfer from Liverpool to Nice, ending an underwhelming two-year spell at Anfield.

:confused:

FREE?

The transfer comm sucks

francined69
01-09-2016, 12:40 PM
From 16 million to free, plus his wages for 2 years. Wow .....

Baigonggong
01-09-2016, 01:22 PM

Ah Gong really don't understand what the transfer committee is doing . Lose money on a lot of unwanted players . Glad to see the gorilla leave . Wish him all the best . There is one position which Liverpool never get to fill and that will be the weakest link for Liverpool . Klopp will regret not getting that position filled.

escobar43535
01-09-2016, 01:29 PM
These are the 28 men we'll be sending out into battle, until January at least:

LIVERPOOL'S FIRST TEAM SQUAD 2016-17

GOALKEEPERS (3) ......
1Loris Karius
2Simon Mignolet
3Alex Manninger

FULL BACKS (5) ......
4Nathaniel Clyne
5James Milner
6Alberto Moreno
7Connor Randall
8Trent Alexander-Arnold

CENTRE BACKS (7) ......
9Dejan Lovren 
10Joel Matip
11Ragnar Klavan
12Joe Gomez
13Lucas Leiva
14Tiago Ilori
15Mamadou Sakho

MIDFIELDERS (6) .......
16Jordan Henderson
17Emre Can
18Adam Lallana 
19Georginio Wijnaldum
20Marko Grujic
21Kevin Stewart

ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS (4) .........
22Phillipe Coutinho
23Roberto Firmino
24Sadio Mane
25Sheyi Ojo

STRIKERS (3) ........
26Daniel Sturridge
27Divock Origi
28Danny Ings

Outside of those 28, we have the likes Ejaria, Woodburn, Chirivella and Brannagan, if we need more depth.

countryman
01-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Wijnaldum is real waste of $$$..Very ordinary player who doesn't make his presence felt, makes no impact @all to the team. Brannagan can easily take over his position..The £25m on Wijnaldum should have been put to better use.
Having said all these, hope Wijnaldum can prove me wrong!

naemlo
01-09-2016, 05:27 PM

Mario to Nice on free transfer but didn't pay for his wages. The benefit of this deal is Liverpool can offload Mario's salary but getting nothing in return.

sex crusader
01-09-2016, 06:53 PM
What a shaky front 3! All potential mc kings! If couthino and mane couldn't get a good game, taiji tuadiao Liao!:cool:

naemlo
01-09-2016, 07:09 PM
What a shaky front 3! All potential mc kings! If couthino and mane couldn't get a good game, taiji tuadiao Liao!:cool:

Then change another manager. :eek:

owen10
02-09-2016, 12:21 AM
Wijnaldum is real waste of $$$..Very ordinary player who doesn't make his presence felt, makes no impact @all to the team. Brannagan can easily take over his position..The £25m on Wijnaldum should have been put to better use.
Having said all these, hope Wijnaldum can prove me wrong!

same sentiments

Lamborghini
02-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Are the Chinese going to buy a stake in Liverpool soon ? :D

masterwanker
02-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Then change another manager. :eek:

Might as well change the owners . From a top 4 team down to mid table team . Really sad . I am prepared to give Klopp 2 seasons to produce something for Liverpool .

Europa
03-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Are the Chinese going to buy a stake in Liverpool soon ? :D

The Everbright Group valued the club previously at £750m but, according to Bloomberg, are prepared to up that figure to £1bn as they look to secure a possible deal.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/02/liverpool-being-valued-at-1bn-as-chinese-backed-investment-group-consider-buying-into-club-6105317/#ixzz4JAYMhZWG

LeeHsienLoong
04-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Mane has picked up an injury while playing for his country.
Awaiting good news as we need him next weekend and for the match with Chelsea.
Liverpool is seriously a cursed club.

Baigonggong
04-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Liverpool's fengshui no good .

owen10
04-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Might as well change the owners . From a top 4 team down to mid table team . Really sad . I am prepared to give Klopp 2 seasons to produce something for Liverpool .

Greedy American owners!!! :mad:

masterwanker
04-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Greedy American owners!!! :mad:

Yes agree with you . They only know the dollar sign . They still don't know about soccer and Liverpool history . :mad:

francined69
04-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Mario to Nice on free transfer but didn't pay for his wages. The benefit of this deal is Liverpool can offload Mario's salary but getting nothing in return.

I mean he stayed in Liverpool FC for 2 years n he was well paid all this time.

naemlo
04-09-2016, 11:51 PM
I mean he stayed in Liverpool FC for 2 years n he was well paid all this time.

In this game, there is always a risk of buying a player who dun fit into the team. Liverpool bought quite alot...

Baigonggong
05-09-2016, 01:09 PM
In this game, there is always a risk of buying a player who dun fit into the team. Liverpool bought quite alot...

Not only that , the football genius don't even use the players . He even play some of the players out of position .

Lamborghini
05-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Sadio Mane is not injured. :D

sex crusader
05-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Not only that , the football genius don't even use the players . He even play some of the players out of position .

We were lucky liao that he didnt play SM as a leftback!:D

owen10
05-09-2016, 10:36 PM
Sadio Mane is not injured. :D

I see Mane as an integral part of the team.

Every time he plays, I can see the hunger in him, and hope in the game.

At least he gives 101%, the way I see him chiong.

SnowLeopards
06-09-2016, 08:35 PM
I hope it does not take another 26 years, seriously. :D

Pierre.

escobar43535
07-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Aiyoh, I don't know why but I look at the present England team and somehow see the current Liverpool team i.e. both look good on paper but fail to deliver when it really counts:(

Baigonggong
07-09-2016, 01:28 PM
We were lucky liao that he didnt play SM as a leftback!:D

No lah should use SM as a striker . :p ;)

countryman
08-09-2016, 03:50 AM
The bookies are getting abit too over confident in Liverpool this Sat.. They are offering a -1 ball handicap against champions Leicester !

escobar43535
08-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Think its going to be a tough tight game. Although crowd atmosphere should be great what with the completed renovations/additions which should make it the biggest crowd ever at Anfield todate.

Btw anyone been following that new striker signing of LeicesterFC , Islam Slimani? Cost a bomb, so is he any good? Regardless, hope he has a dud on Sunday should he play though:D

Beretta
08-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Think its going to be a tough tight game. Although crowd atmosphere should be great what with the completed renovations/additions which should make it the biggest crowd ever at Anfield todate.

Btw anyone been following that new striker signing of LeicesterFC , Islam Slimani? Cost a bomb, so is he any good? Regardless, hope he has a dud on Sunday should he play though:D

He's very good and quite lethal. A fox in the box type of player. He is most effective when operating alone. Unfortunately Leicester cannot play Vardy & him together as they both cannot gel so I take it as good news for Liverpool. :p

Baigonggong
09-09-2016, 01:06 PM
With a bigger crowd at Anfield Ah Gong hopes that Anfield will once become fortress .

countryman
09-09-2016, 10:17 PM
With a bigger crowd at Anfield Ah Gong hopes that Anfield will once become fortress .

Looks like a draw game to me against champions Leicester tomorrow.
Hope I m proven wrong!

Firmino
09-09-2016, 11:27 PM
I am really pleased with the new Main Stand. Now we additional 8,500 voices to march us through the 90 minutes.

I hope the players will not let the fans down. Time to pull up their socks and start collecting more points.

Good news is that the owners are discussing about expanding other sections of the stadium. I looking forward to one day when Anfield will match the capacity of Camp Nou or Westfalenstadion.

Baigonggong
10-09-2016, 01:15 PM
I am really pleased with the new Main Stand. Now we additional 8,500 voices to march us through the 90 minutes.

I hope the players will not let the fans down. Time to pull up their socks and start collecting more points.

Good news is that the owners are discussing about expanding other sections of the stadium. I looking forward to one day when Anfield will match the capacity of Camp Nou or Westfalenstadion.

You better score in today's game . :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSC2_noIxhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-sfzieYwdI

masterwanker
10-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Jialat Lovren and Emre injured not available for this match.

Team news :

Liverpool team: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Mane, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Karius, Klavan, Moreno, Stewart, Grujic, Coutinho, Origi.

francined69
10-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Tonight lineup, exciting front three, worried back line.

sex crusader
11-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Knn...lucas was an undercover for the foxes! :mad: it was as good as an own goal! Sm still shaky for set pieces! Sigh!

countryman
11-09-2016, 02:50 AM
4-1....Woot hooo
Love Firmino's goals! Congrats.
Let's hope for consistency for Pool from now.