PDA

View Full Version : Introducing 21yrs Very SYT PRC - Ah Yan

Accord_JDM
02-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Introducing FangFang's young godsister to all bros here...
Her is her FR...

Name: Ah Yan
Ht/Wt: 155/50 (estimated)
Stats: 34C-27-35 (estimated)
Looks: 5.5/10 (plain & innocent young girl look)
Figure: 6.5/10 (big firm tits but a bit fleshy)
BM: 6.5/10 (no experience)
BJ: 6.5/10 (no experience)
Frenching: never try
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet, very tight but inexperience)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, chatty & service orientated)
Damage: $80 + $20(tips) + $20(rm)
RTF: Maybe (me not really into inexperience ones)

Criteria for obtaining gem's contact:
- min of 13 rept pts
- min of 1 FR posted in FL thread before

those who did not meet the criteria i set, pls do not pm me... if u do, i will just ignore & del it away...

Fei Ge
03-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Once a cheongster, forever a cheongster...... after being badly injured by KC trap, going out to hunt for food for fast recovery of the wounds. By chance get to know Ah Yan....

Arranged wif her yest morn for a healing sexxion after getting her contact from Bro Accord, waited for 10 mins and the "nurse" came

1st look at her, looks really young and GND feeling... share wif her my recent injury and she gives a good listening ear for me. We talked from bedside to the bathroom, then from the bathroom back to the bed, but tis time both are naked....

Healing process begins by she catbath me, just like a kitten licking the wound.... comfortable and sensual.... but my injury is too bad, needs injection badly, so soon after I told her I need injection....

We have tried many positions for injections (around 4 I tink...) as mentioned by bro Accord, she is inexperience, so I have to guild her into the positions for injections, finally settle at missionary.....

After the healing process, I feel much better.... wat to say... if you are too seriously ill, go for injections:D

Stats is being stated by Bro Accord, no doubt about it.... As for her contact, juz pm bro Accord if you want... dun pm me... cos I am going back to Mt Cold Turkey for another round of healing process.... I'll be back.....:)

ichibawa
03-09-2006, 10:10 AM
those who did not meet the criteria i set, pls do not pm me... if u do, i will just ignore & del it away...
bro Accord_JDM,Is she the one with short hair and a student here? living somewhere near kallang airport?

big dick
05-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Age: only 21yrs (really look like a small innocent 16 year old child)
Looks: 5.0/10 (look like a small child)
Figure: 5.8/10 (big firm tits but a bit fleshy)
BJ: 4.3/10 (no experience)
Frenching: only light pecking.. no tongue twisting
FJ: 6.5/10 (wet, very tight but inexperience)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly, chatty & service orientated)
RTF: maybe but got communication oroblem cos her english is terrible

ps.. those of u who were at the tcss will know her.. she the one wearing green.. :p

Ah Dac
05-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Yo bro, finally got her liao huh??

ps.. those of u who were at the tcss will know her.. she the one wearing green.. :p

big dick
05-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Yo bro, finally got her liao huh??

yup.. finally with some help from a certain bro that did the translation for me..
many thank to that bro.. u know who u are.. many thanks again.. see u again bro ah dac at the coming tcss.. :D

ps.. dun sit near bro adm.. i hear he very itchy with his finger.. :p

admiralty
05-09-2006, 11:11 PM
yup.. finally with some help from a certain bro that did the translation for me..
many thank to that bro.. u know who u are.. many thanks again.. see u again bro ah dac at the coming tcss..

ps.. dun sit near bro adm.. i hear he very itchy with his finger..

How come my nick is mentioned here? :eek:

adm

big dick
05-09-2006, 11:22 PM
How come my nick is mentioned here? :eek:

cos u very infamous ma...:D

admiralty
06-09-2006, 08:47 AM
cos u very infamous ma...:D

I'll take that as a compliment....

Cheerio,

adm

big dick
06-09-2006, 09:26 AM
I'll take that as a compliment....

:) u r welcomed

rgds
bd

Accord_JDM
06-09-2006, 06:47 PM
so bro big dick...
how is the feeling of bonking such a "young little girl"?

big dick
06-09-2006, 10:21 PM
so bro big dick...
how is the feeling of bonking such a "young little girl"?

it feel like i bonking an naive and innocent ger.. jus like those teenage ger still in school.. can see that she is new to this trade.. so we need to teach her a lot of things to improve her skill.. one good thing is that she is willing to learn... and she will let u take your time.. really is a sweet young small sized ger.. for goodness sake, i can even lift her up while bonking.. that show how small sized she is... :p

concern2005
07-09-2006, 12:30 AM
thanks bro Accord on sharing another syt experience..

fit to 'girl next door' ? ;)

Fei Ge
07-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi to all bros, as a matter of respect, please get Ah Yan's contact from Threadstarter Bro Accord_JDM, provided u meet his stated requirements.

Please dun pm me for the contact, cos I will just ignore and delete away and the end result is you got no reply........

Thank you for your understanding.:)

~Barramundi~
07-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Her is her FR...

Looks: 5.5/10 (plain & innocent young girl look)
Figure: 6.5/10 (big firm tits but a bit fleshy)
BM: 6.5/10 (no experience)
BJ: 6.5/10 (no experience)
Frenching: never try
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet, very tight but inexperience)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, chatty & service orientated)
RTF: Maybe (me not really into inexperience ones)

Criteria for obtaining gem's contact:
- min of 13 rept pts
- min of 1 FR posted in FL thread before

bro accord....i am truly impressed with u. how come u always got this kind of lobang? anyway, thanks for qiqi the prc student contact. u should know that qiqi is not her real name. in fact, i met up with her last friday at lor 30 plus and had a good session with her. wonder u can pm me this gal contact?

thanks in adv.

Accord_JDM
07-09-2006, 11:21 AM
well...
as u know me not pt or ft okt but just a serious cheongster so these lobangs are intro to me by other good bros here as well as those ladies i had help before...

my policy is to share with sincere bros here the good things...

hope bros here can appreciate my efforts and continue to give me good lobangs as well...

:D

desk1
07-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi,

Sounds like a gd SYT bonk ...

Cheers

concern2005
08-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Thanks bro accord for the trust and share of contact.

this is my experience summary
1)wear normal,no make up, like gal next door.
2) look plain, short hair. Look and figure very normal.
3) boobs real B
4) she works and willing to accomodate, lack experience type, no wild sex.
5) a lot of kissing and frenches with her.
Overall, seldom go to syt, at least a nice starting experience. She has pleasant personality and frank person.

yours sincerely,
concern

Accord_JDM
09-09-2006, 10:45 AM
i had given ah yan's contact to many bros here...
hope to see more of her FRs here...
pls kindly contribute your FR here once u had met her.

also to those bros who kept asking me for contacts (FOC) without posting any FRs will be "noted" even though u qualified for my set criteria.
bear in mind that we are here to share & cheong so if u not interested in the girl, pls do not get her contact just for collection purposes.

Accord_JDM
09-09-2006, 11:25 AM
bro accord....i am truly impressed with u. how come u always got this kind of lobang? anyway, thanks for qiqi the prc student contact. u should know that qiqi is not her real name. in fact, i met up with her last friday at lor 30 plus and had a good session with her. wonder u can pm me this gal contact?

thanks in adv.

honestly speaking...
the girls who are in this line always change names to get more money coming in mah...
since i know her as qiqi so i post it out for what i know lor...
u may pm me for her contact.

cheers.

Luckytime
18-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Wow... bro u really got alot of good lobang... nice job man... :D

Accord_JDM
20-09-2006, 02:06 PM
i just recieved an message from one of the bros here complaining that ah yan is not what he expect when he saw her in person...

i need to highlight that i am NOT OKT nor gaining anything from the girl and what i did is just to share my lobangs with bros here... therefore pls do not complain to me if u felt the girl is not up to your expectation.

everyone has their own taste therefore it is up to u to decide whether u want to try her...

for info, i had also not given good pts for ah yan in my Fr after i tried her as well, also i had posted her pics for bros here to view before you guys decided to try her so it is definitely up to yourself to judge and decide...

bear in mind that u can always reject her in person if u don't like her and i have no obligation to you...
so please do not complain to me or threaten me as this is not my fault or prb if u do not like what u see...
:eek: