PDA

View Full Version : 21yo HaErBin Beauty~ Xue Er~

allgoneliao
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
I am still very perplexed and angry over this incident!!! voicing my opinion out, getting zapped, getting mistook for an okt clone?! who is so boh liao... as to do clones....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1635279#post1635279

i made it known.. i am not gonna support tis okt since he say i am a clone! :mad:

Nevermind... anyway, this forum is for sharing, and caring right? i dun wwanna care about all those zaps and childish remarks n okt fights... so for the meanwhile, i posting my first FR for a china beauty located in Lor 8. I don't wana try any tom yams yet.. until that particular okt who called me a clone apologize...

Anyway, i was feeling super "wet" last nite.. decided to venture my own to lor8... ard 10pm only.. night was still very young! however, girls standing there are even younger!!! i never seen so many young babes standing there in geylang before... i tot to myself, it must be a blessing in disguise!!! never engaged any thai fl.. got myself a whole lot of choice to choose from... anyway, i walked and peeped ard like a wolf waiting to pounce!

then TATA!!! saw tis super pretty babe.. standing at lor 8 stretch... i approached her and she shyly tell me her name, Xue Er.... wow! super snowy.. but still, i tot to myself.. i muz get her!!! negotiated on price and gone to action.....

I dun wish to describe cos' i am not into describing the whole action.. but nonetheless, stats...

Name: Xue Er
Place: Ha Er Bin... thats why she so fair and beautiful..
Stats: B+ cup.. dunno vital stats thou'
BBBJ: 8/10! wet and arousing
CIM: no
FJ: 9/10! she told me i 1st cust... :)
GFE: 8.5/10

Bros, i dun have her contacts... so sorry!! forgotten to ask cos' too smitten by her looks... however, u can find her standing at lor 8!!! her name is xue er... someone who is so pretty and fair, surely u can spot her right?
hope to share more such lobangs with bros.....

ahhan
02-09-2006, 04:45 AM
whats the most important thing, damage?

dermacare
02-09-2006, 04:47 AM
wat is the damage?

allgoneliao
02-09-2006, 12:09 PM
oh ya! sorry bros.... damage is $100 exclud rm... i even tip her $20 cos' i really like her sweet beauty looks..

bros, dun pm me for her contacts ok? i dun have... anyway,i only know she stands at lor 8 there.. long wavy hair, pretty 1.65m gal.. fair skinned! in fact, snow skin...

sianren
02-09-2006, 01:00 PM
oh ya! sorry bros.... damage is $100 exclud rm... i even tip her $20 cos' i really like her sweet beauty looks..

bros, dun pm me for her contacts ok? i dun have... anyway,i only know she stands at lor 8 there.. long wavy hair, pretty 1.65m gal.. fair skinned! in fact, snow skin...

Is she wear a orange top with curly hairdo yesterday....nice double eyes lid????

allgoneliao
02-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Is she wear a orange top with curly hairdo yesterday....nice double eyes lid????

Yes bro, she has very nice double eye lid... which make her look all lovey dovey!!! but i dunno if she was wearing orange?when i saw her...she was in sweet pink dress....

lordwild
02-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Bro,

I'm a regular at Lor 8 and was there yesterday (Fri nite) but can't recall seeing anyone fitting your description.

In fact, there were very few PRCs when I went around 11pm, my guess is there was a major raid. Usually you can easily find over 20 PRCs standing there but yesterday was pathetic, only a handful.

There were a few pretty ones:

1) A SYT in white mini-skirt and a light blue sleeveless top in front of Lor 8, H81
2) A 24 yo standing outside Darlene with a damn solid figure, especially her boobs!

After looking and asking around, I decided to go for the 24 yo. I'll give a quick FR:

Her service is pretty standard but what I like is that she doesn't rush. Doesn't allow frenching also. But I picked her for her looks and solid figure with great boobs. Catbath and BJ for a whild until I got so turned on that I pumped her for a long time doggie style in front of the mirror! Then followed by missionary style a while and finally cummed. I realized she got pretty wet in the end. All in all, a good bonk.

Name: Xiao Ning
Looks: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Height: 1.55
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: No
BJ: 7/10
French: No, but can kiss lightly on lips
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $100 + $10 rm + own cd

If you go to Lor 8, you won't miss her, she's just standing near the Darlene entrance opposite H81.

In case any bros still need the contact, pm me.

Bro, is Xue-Er standing outside H81?

ionicmuscle
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Great FR! it rocks!

taurus75
02-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I

Bros, i dun have her contacts... so sorry!! forgotten to ask cos' too smitten by her looks... however, u can find her standing at lor 8!!! her name is xue er... someone who is so pretty and fair, surely u can spot her right?
hope to share more such lobangs with bros.....

brudder..trust me..VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND ONE....
imagine many brudders will roaming lor8 asking for xue er madly...kekeke

next time best to have her contact.

allgoneliao
02-09-2006, 03:11 PM
i will take note of that, bro....
thanks!!!

i dunno if she is still standing there??? got major raid!?!? oh no....:(

lordwild
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Great FR! it rocks!

Thanks! One of the reason I didn't pick the SYT was she doesn't allow frenching and a bit slim. But shit! I kept thinking of her pretty face the whole nite and made me real horny, most likely I'll go back tonite and do her. :D

At the same time, see if Xue-er is around.

How to save money like dat........xiao liao..... :(

allgoneliao
03-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks! One of the reason I didn't pick the SYT was she doesn't allow frenching and a bit slim. But shit! I kept thinking of her pretty face the whole nite and made me real horny, most likely I'll go back tonite and do her. :D

At the same time, see if Xue-er is around.

Bro!!!do let me noe if u seen Xue er ok?? i been busy working.. no time to seee... i hope she is not involved in the raid??? if u see her, take her contact no for me... i ll def RTF her.. and share with bros the contacts

Joshzzz
04-09-2006, 02:40 AM
brudder..trust me..VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND ONE....
imagine many brudders will roaming lor8 asking for xue er madly...kekeke

next time best to have her contact.

Maybe several will also try their luck and claim to be Xu Er to earn the $$. :D