PDA

View Full Version : How To Open A Pro Shop?

WilliamLye
26-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Any idea how to open a "Pro Shop" in Geylang? Where to apply license? Need to factor in GST? :confused::confused:

McSpicyDouble
26-01-2016, 12:49 AM
You submit a proposal to the government, they might get FairPrice to set up and you'll be the CEO :D

sadfa
26-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Any idea how to open a "Pro Shop" in Geylang? Where to apply license? Need to factor in GST? :confused::confused:

Go ask the police.

When you see them, ppl like you who like to ask stupid questions will just nod head n say Orr Orr ok. N they don't issue licence long time le

sadfa
26-01-2016, 01:00 AM
You submit a proposal to the government, they might get FairPrice to set up and you'll be the CEO :D

That tactic is government stealing yr idea or killing off small businesses by crowding into territory

liverpoolreds88
26-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Check with CID.

Last time I know from an associate they stop giving out new licence. So some trade the licence. But that was last time.

hornyaries69
26-01-2016, 08:46 AM
Check with CID.

Last time I know from an associate they stop giving out new licence. So some trade the licence. But that was last time.

U got lobang?

I am keen to know more.

shoobash
21-02-2016, 02:20 AM
I am also keen to know more.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

KinJioKar
21-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Get a bowling ball and equipment supplier. Brunswick comes to mind.

Kwan Liao say Kway Liao. Pro shop sell bowling equipment one

Timestopper
21-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Heard from my bro they stop all the license thingy... How they got the license is kanna caught many time den gov give the license to them no tax nothing. Anyway recently saw many new fish tank open even lor 30 had a fe shop.

davidwee
21-02-2016, 01:03 PM
No new licenses are ever issued anymore, it's either passed via generation or sold by existing holders. You so interested very easy, go down to a legal house okt can answer all your questions. Whether you can afford the golden license is another thing....

Too bad all the legal houses regulated to small houses, everyone already fucking know what these places are might as well make big building like thailand no need to shift gal around.

bigangry
21-02-2016, 01:32 PM
TS forget it. legal chicken license is like 4d licenses all tightly controlled and they dont release anymore, even if got release also not for people like you and me to get.

you will have a better chance to get a 24 hr spa license.

ShaTauKokDog
21-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Hahah...for once I thought is selling golf equipments! So a pimp is now call 'professor '?:D

conquer
22-02-2016, 01:03 AM

LOL... That was what I thought, I thought TS wants to open a bowling pro shop. :D

rocket_boy
22-02-2016, 05:19 AM

of all the above, you are the only one that gives the correct answer :p

rocket_boy
22-02-2016, 05:26 AM
That tactic is government stealing yr idea or killing off small businesses by crowding into territory

never brainwash by those fugitives and no-solution opposition parties accusations :rolleyes:

precisely they are targeting young chap like you to help them to topple the incumbent and destroy our country :rolleyes:

the first person who suffer the most will be the country, its people like you and me :eek:

thethatone
20-03-2016, 10:20 PM
U got lobang?

I am keen to know more.

I have a few kaki pooling tgt for something similar. Can reach out to me if u're keen.