PDA

View Full Version : 25 y/o gd-looking uni guy seeking other tertiary student girls

lalacower90
25-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Looking for like-minded girls still studying in either local uni/poly or other tertiary institutions, who want all the physical benefits of a relationship without the necessary evils like commitment etc.

Just a brief intro to myself, I'm a final year student in a local uni, finishing my last sem and desperate to fight for first class hahah. Not much time for a relationship. I do work out often nonetheless, with visible abs and a (rather) defined upper body. Have also been part of a uni pageant so looks wise I dare say i''ll do alright (:

Anyways, I always believe confidentiality and mutual respect is key. I also do live on campus with a hall room for any activity.

Pm me for more info, or just a cup of coffee to get break the ice (:

whiplash
26-01-2016, 06:51 AM
Have also been part of a uni pageant so looks wise I dare say i''ll do alright (:
University dog show? I can introduce to you a bitch (female dog) that likes music. But you would have to share her with a Norwegian guy.

lalacower90
26-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Decided to upload this template since everyone seems to be doing it
About Me:
race = Chinese
Looks = boyish
height = 1.76
weight = 75
age = 25
body = buff with defined biceps and triceps
Personality: likes to have fun

nachos84
27-01-2016, 10:50 AM
no offence man.. but since you are so good looking and still in uni itself.. i tink you get better chance finding a fwb there. why bother coming in here to find.. just bec this is SBF does not mean you dont need to spend time to know your fwb or fb.. it's still the same hard work here or from your own uni itself.

whiplash
27-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Decided to upload this template since everyone seems to be doing it
About Me:
race = Chinese
Looks = boyish
height = 1.76
weight = 75
age = 25
body = buff with defined biceps and triceps
Personality: likes to have fun

Did you win the "Blue Ribbon" at the show? Best in Breed?

subidowa
27-01-2016, 11:35 AM
no offence man.. but since you are so good looking and still in uni itself.. i tink you get better chance finding a fwb there. why bother coming in here to find.. just bec this is SBF does not mean you dont need to spend time to know your fwb or fb.. it's still the same hard work here or from your own uni itself.

Bro give chance and dun bring him down to earth leh. He already said he is still young and inexperience. Outside world is harsh. From his descriptions, he is young, well toned, being part of a pageant, almost graduating and fighting for first class.

Which means, he is ignorant of the world outside, has a toned body but not tall (176 not consider very tall as nowadays girls like tall guys in addition to well toned like Korean hotties), he is just slightly good looking but not the best as he never win the pageant, he is graduating and not the smartest or privileged one as he still need to fight for a place.

So in short, he fairly good in all segments but none the best. To win girls outside you need to have one strongest attribute. Either u have to be the best looking and tall, very smart and experienced working in society with high status or from privileged family where everything is already planned for them (schooling will get first class, jobs will be given after graduate). One more thing, he didn't mention is that he didn't say he is rich too. If he is rich, then he can cut all these bullshits already ma. If he dun fulfil best looking with best body, smart and high achieving, privileged and rich life. Then the situation is very gloomy.

Maybe he already know outside world he cannot eat (uni girls nowadays also very materialistic, they go for adults who are well off and some even expect them to look good too) so coming here he thinks might be easier by asking as no need to paiseh cause no picture who knows who is him staying behind his keyboard. Real warriors who truly want a fb will go outside looking and fighting for one.

Nevertheless, LALA, I still remember u. Maybe u have forgotten me, I throw u the life saver again. U can join us in clubbing using your handsome face to be the wing man. I wanna see how effective you are as you said. Please guide the rest of the our bros and show your true potentials. With our support I think u are more able to success than staying behind ur keyboard.

nachos84
27-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Bro give chance and dun bring him down to earth leh. He already said he is still young and inexperience. Outside world is harsh. From his descriptions, he is young, well toned, being part of a pageant, almost graduating and fighting for first class.

Which means, he is ignorant of the world outside, has a toned body but not tall (176 not consider very tall as nowadays girls like tall guys in addition to well toned like Korean hotties), he is just slightly good looking but not the best as he never win the pageant, he is graduating and not the smartest or privileged one as he still need to fight for a place.

So in short, he fairly good in all segments but none the best. To win girls outside you need to have one strongest attribute. Either u have to be the best looking and tall, very smart and experienced working in society with high status or from privileged family where everything is already planned for them (schooling will get first class, jobs will be given after graduate). One more thing, he didn't mention is that he didn't say he is rich too. If he is rich, then he can cut all these bullshits already ma. If he dun fulfil best looking with best body, smart and high achieving, privileged and rich life. Then the situation is very gloomy.

Maybe he already know outside world he cannot eat (uni girls nowadays also very materialistic, they go for adults who are well off and some even expect them to look good too) so coming here he thinks might be easier by asking as no need to paiseh cause no picture who knows who is him staying behind his keyboard. Real warriors who truly want a fb will go outside looking and fighting for one.

Nevertheless, LALA, I still remember u. Maybe u have forgotten me, I throw u the life saver again. U can join us in clubbing using your handsome face to be the wing man. I wanna see how effective you are as you said. Please guide the rest of the our bros and show your true potentials. With our support I think u are more able to success than staying behind ur keyboard.

haha bro.. it's not that serious ba... you dont have to be the world best and richest and smartest and tallest to win girls' heart.. i'm giving him a lot of chances by telling him it's probably a lot easier to find his fwb in his own uni.. then again.. joining u in a club would probably be quite an effective method too :)

subidowa
27-01-2016, 10:12 PM
haha bro.. it's not that serious ba... you dont have to be the world best and richest and smartest and tallest to win girls' heart.. i'm giving him a lot of chances by telling him it's probably a lot easier to find his fwb in his own uni.. then again.. joining u in a club would probably be quite an effective method too :)

HE is not winning their hearts, he just want to fuck and go and declaring commitments are evil..... So I know a lot of such guys around la. But, to do that u really need these attributes. ARbo u think girls stupid meh. No hao chu stuffs do for what.

As per his previous postings, I think he is better in joining us and showing us his potentials. At least if he fail he still can learn from other bros who are well off or experienced. He needs to see the world

whiplash
28-01-2016, 06:58 AM
HE is not winning their hearts, he just want to fuck and go and declaring commitments are evil..... So I know a lot of such guys around la.
I agree with you and I am not going to introduce that dog (bitch) as TS is not deserving. He will have to look for his own at the dog show he refers to as pageants.