PDA

View Full Version : 31f in search of a m make out buddy

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 08:15 AM
I'm relatively new here and this is the first time I'm posting so please be gentle!

I'm looking for a regular make out buddy.
I'm ONLY interested in making out (i.e. hugging, kissing, caressing, licking, rubbing, dry humping/ grinding, cuddling, NO sex). Protected oral sex MAY be considered at a later stage.
I'm comfortable with making out outdoors (e.g. park, beach, cinema, car, NO public toilets and staircases) and in hotels. Our respective homes MAY be considered at a later stage.

The make out buddy should be interested in engaging in conversations and hanging out over non-sexual activities (e.g. dinner, movies, games, sports).
I will pay my share for all expenses incurred when we meet.

I'm looking for something somewhat regular (maximum 1-2 times a week, minimum once a fortnight, a few hours each time).
I'm NOT looking for a BF but will be happy to provide the GFE if there is strong chemistry between us and the BFE is given in return. This can be discussed.

Exclusivity will not be required but will be preferred. No double standards will be entertained. Asking for empathy and honesty here.

A little about myself:

Early 30s
Chinese female
1.6m
53kg
C cupper
Rather fair
Shoulder-length black hair
Not bad looking, don't expect me to be gorgeous though
English-speaking but can speak mandarin too
Looks icy but can be very passionate

Any thing else you'd like to know about me, do drop a message here/ privately.

Criteria for make out buddy:

Aged between 28-38
Chinese or mixed-race with Chinese blood male (I'm not racist, just have a preference when it comes to things like this)
Preferably 1.72m or above
Slightly built, lean or pudgy (as long as not too muscular, too skinny or plump)
Average or above average looking
Preferably English-speaking and must be eloquent
Must be presentable (e.g. takes basic care in appearance, possesses basic table manners)
Must understand the importance of RESPECT, EMPATHY, MUTUAL BENEFIT and HONESTY in such arrangements

Realised this has gotten kinda long. If you're interested, do leave me a message.

NoNamePerson
24-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Hello there,

Im also relatively new here! :)

Ive drop you a pm. Hope to hear from you soon!

priceteck
24-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Dropped you a PM. Hoping to get your reply soon.

nameltneg
24-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey dropped you a pm...awaiting for the reply

acidicavex
24-01-2016, 11:58 AM
How come so similar to another one or this is the new trend???

Good luck anyway

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Hi all who have messaged or who are interested,

I've gotten quite a number of messages so I'm just quickly browsing through them and their accompanying profiles at the moment before I really start shortlisting anyone. Hence, please be a little patient while waiting for my reply (may take up to a few days since I'm taking this seriously and I've got a life too).

Also, a few things to note:

1. If I've already rejected you (e.g. your age falls outside of the age range I've stated), kindly do not send me messages again. Please understand that priority obviously goes to those who CLEARLY state that they fall within the requirements that I've mentioned above. Appreciate you not filling up my mailbox at the moment.

2. Please, if you're going to message me, you don't have to send a long message but at least sound sincere (don't give me 1 or 2 sentences such as 'I'm SG chinese, let's meet up first'). You NEED to at least let me know how you fit at least most of my criteria for age and appearance AND that you've read all the other requirements (no sex, frequency of meetups, ok with conversation and chilling, agreeable to being exclusive at a later stage, being respectful, empathetic and honest). If you don't CLEARLY display you've read and are agreeable to everything, don't expect to get a reply from me. I wish I could reply to every single one but I don't have the time to and I don't see why I should be replying you to find out more when I've put in the effort to be very clear with my requirements on here.

3. Please do not expect me to whatsapp/ wechat/ line you for a chat if you don't even bother to state if you fit at least most of the criteria listed above. I'm getting quite a bit of responses, I don't have the time to chat with just anyone. Also, I do not give out my number so no whatsapp. I don't have Wechat too but I do have Line, which I'll share with you if you've been shortlisted.

4. Please do not ask for pictures. I will not be sending pictures, for obvious reasons. Don't worry, I don't look bad but I do understand looks are subjective so we'll arrange for a casual first meeting if you've be shortlisted and there would be no obligations to continue further if you do not like what you see or don't get "the feels". The only obligation would be to turn up if an arrangement has been made to meet up.

Not being stuck-up here. Just putting out some disclaimers here because I'm getting some really insincere messages and repeated messages and I will not want to reply to similar messages moving forward. Thanks.

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 01:10 PM
How come so similar to another one or this is the new trend???

Good luck anyway

Thanks!

Is there another similar thread out there? I've only been seeing people looking for sexual liaisons (FWB/ FB/ SB/ SD). But I'm really new so maybe I don't know... Not sure if looking for solely companionship and making out is a new trend, I know I've been looking for this kind of arrangement for about a year else where but the experiences has been mostly disappointing so trying my luck here.

tempedmw
24-01-2016, 02:43 PM
make out but no sex - eat too full? lol

jazp
24-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi Breeze, I have sent you a message. Average looking guy here. Some say I'm good looking which I think i'm only average. That depends on what you think. Let me know if you're keen. :)

JacqueMerlin
24-01-2016, 03:51 PM

haha... I was thinking of that too. But she don't have to worry, there are loads of fools in shiny armour knights hoping to get into her good books.
if she has to come here to get a man, then she must be desperate...

savacheone
24-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Hi Ms AutumnBreeze,

Thank you for making your criteria so clear and concise. I like the way you present your views with confidence and clarity.

I will outrightly say here that I am a kindred who fits ALL your criteria and perhaps exceeds them, while abiding by your standards of limited intimacy. I would certainly love to provide a more detailed and elaborate response that is commensurate to the effort you have put in concerning this point of criteria and expectations.

Hence, may I suggest that you provide your email address? Your SBF mailbox is (expectedly) fully clogged with messages already. You can always start a new email address solely for the purposes of assessing the applicants here and we can send you pictures of ourselves as well: a picture speaks a thousand words, but actions speak louder than words (so hopefully, we can advance towards the action stage once attraction and chemistry is determined).:)

Apollo
24-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Good luck ts, happy searching ... :D

discreet32m
24-01-2016, 05:30 PM
hi, i am Roy, discreet enuf.
[email protected]

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Hi all interested parties,

My inbox is full and I've been notified that quite a number of messages are not going through to me as a result. I'm also already in the midst of my first round of screening. Hence, I would like to inform that I won't be accepting anymore applicants at the moment. Thank you for your interest, I really wasn't expecting this much response considering I looking for a strictly no-sex arrangement and have listed quite a few requirements.

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 06:32 PM

Yes, I'm very well-fed mister. Thank you for your concern.

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 07:01 PM
haha... I was thinking of that too. But she don't have to worry, there are loads of fools in shiny armour knights hoping to get into her good books.
if she has to come here to get a man, then she must be desperate...

I guess we're on par when it comes to depravity - I've gone through some of your posts. I have no time to go through many because I clearly have more life than you do. So stop being hypocritical or having double standards.

In the first place, having a need and having the courage to be upfront about it doesn't automatically makes someone desperate. And if it's the forum I'm on that makes me desperate in your books then you're the same as mentioned in above point.

You actually seem to have a good head on your shoulders based on some of the advice you've given to others here. However, I sense a lot of bitterness and arrogance and an eagerness to provoke in you. Tsk tsk.

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 07:16 PM
good to be concise, but maybe too much requirements... such things depends on luck and fate too. just chill and enjoy the process... anyway, good luck to everyone :p

I know I do have quite a few requirements and it may be better to be less stringent and just go with the flow, thank you for your advice.

However, experience has taught me that regardless of what kind of relationship, and more so for such arrangements, it will be best for all parties to be on the same page in terms of expectations and commitment right from the get go. For instance, if a guy is not interested in a no-sex arrangement or companionship or regular meetups then he will know not to approach and he won't feel cheated or pressurized if we do proceed.

Also, I wasn't expecting much response for my proposal (for obvious reasons) but I was still expecting some response and the need to filter the potential candidates, setting up clear criteria just makes this process easier or I wouls have to spend a lot of time chatting and/ or meeting up with applicants whom I don't even know whom there will be any potential with or not. The 'luck and fate' part that you've mentioned only comes in at the next stage (or if you believe in real life unexpected encounters). I'm obviously not basing my decision just based on whether someone fulfils the requirements listed, there needs to be rapport and chemistry too.

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 07:17 PM

Thank you :)

xtend84
24-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Hi, i do believe that your mailbox has been pile up.
Im 32 chinese local here, standing 178cm
Hmmm, maybe you are able to drop me back a msg?

masterwanker
24-01-2016, 10:49 PM

You not applying ?

AG04AG
24-01-2016, 11:27 PM
I'm relatively new here and this is the first time I'm posting so please be gentle!

I'm ONLY interested in making out (i.e. hugging, kissing, caressing, licking, rubbing, dry humping/ grinding, cuddling, NO sex). Protected oral sex MAY be considered at a later stage.
I'm comfortable with making out outdoors (e.g. park, beach, cinema, car, NO public toilets and staircases) and in hotels. Our respective homes MAY be considered at a later stage.

The make out buddy should be interested in engaging in conversations and hanging out over non-sexual activities (e.g. dinner, movies, games, sports).

I'm looking for something somewhat regular (maximum 1-2 times a week, minimum once a fortnight, a few hours each time).
I'm NOT looking for a BF but will be happy to provide the GFE if there is strong chemistry between us and the BFE is given in return. This can be discussed.

Exclusivity will not be required but will be preferred. No double standards will be entertained. Asking for empathy and honesty here.

A little about myself:

Early 30s
Chinese female
1.6m
53kg
C cupper
Rather fair

Aged between 28-38
Chinese or mixed-race with Chinese blood male (I'm not racist, just have a preference when it comes to things like this)
Slightly built, lean or pudgy (as long as not too muscular, too skinny or plump)
Must be presentable (e.g. takes basic care in appearance, possesses basic table manners)
Must understand the importance of RESPECT, EMPATHY, MUTUAL BENEFIT and HONESTY in such arrangements

Realised this has gotten kinda long. If you're interested, do leave me a message.

Hi Autumnbreeze 7,

Unable to drop you a PM.

Aged: 30 (Neither old or young anymore)
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.76m
Body: Slight built (merged six countries to united nation)
Looks: I suppose average looking.
Language proficiency: English and mandarin
Respect to opposite party is very important no matter in what status of friendship/relationship. agreed to your terms and condition

autumnbreeze7
24-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Hi all who are interested,

Would like to close this thread temporarily (please do not send any more pms or respond here for the time being until further updates from me here) as I have received more than enough messages to make my first round of selection. Also, I have already shortlisted a few peeps and am in the midst of replying. My inbox is almost constantly full now so messages are not getting through to me anyway, won't want you to be writing to me any your messages just keeps getting bounced back. Thank you for you time. I wish you all luck in other threads. I will post updates on here in due course.

whoamii
24-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi Autumnbreeze7,

Saw your thread and me too are finding a similar make out buddy requirement too. Below are some details about me:

- 31 yrs old
- Chinese male
- 1.74m
- 74kg
- Normal build body
- Average look
- English and Mandarin speaking

Do hope to chat and know more about you. Look forward to your reply. :)

Apollo
24-01-2016, 11:46 PM
You not applying ?

not, let u young guys have more chance hehe :D

justl00king
25-01-2016, 12:02 AM
. Not sure if looking for solely companionship and making out is a new trend, I know I've been looking for this kind of arrangement for about a year else where but the experiences has been mostly disappointing so trying my luck here.
Not to worry, over here u'll be spoilt for choice, many many applicant!:p
Enjoy n have fun! ;)

whoamii
25-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Hi Autumnbreeze7,

I am relatively new to this forum too. Saw your thread and me too are finding a similar make out buddy requirement too. Below are some details about me:

- 31 yrs old
- Chinese male
- 1.74m
- 74kg
- Normal build body
- Average look

whoamii
25-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Hi Autumnbreeze7,

I am relatively new to this forum too. Saw your thread and me too are finding a similar make out buddy requirement too. Below are some details about me:

- 31 yrs old
- Chinese male
- 1.74m
- 74kg
- Normal build body
- Average look

autumnbreeze7
25-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Not to worry, over here u'll be spoilt for choice, many many applicant!:p
Enjoy n have fun! ;)

Haha thanks, I'm threading carefully here.
No doubt, I'm getting a lot more messages than I expected.

Turtle
25-01-2016, 02:13 AM
Yeah.... Have fun and play safe. Old turtle not in the league. Keke...

acidicavex
25-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Oic Nevermind Maybe I have read it somewhere. Anyway maybe u want to lower your expectation hahaha I am sure there many experience bro in here that can bring u the pleasure.

Good luck in your finding of a pleasurable hanky panky partner.

Thanks!

Is there another similar thread out there? I've only been seeing people looking for sexual liaisons (FWB/ FB/ SB/ SD). But I'm really new so maybe I don't know... Not sure if looking for solely companionship and making out is a new trend, I know I've been looking for this kind of arrangement for about a year else where but the experiences has been mostly disappointing so trying my luck here.

rzarektor
25-01-2016, 02:15 PM
MY RESPONSE! (:

Aged between 28-38 - pass with flying colours
Chinese or mixed-race with Chinese blood male (I'm not racist, just have a preference when it comes to things like this) - got chinese blood but not chinese, so success!
Preferably 1.72m or above - i 1.70m..sometimes shrink 1.69m..but definitely taller than you, sooo i pass? :p
Slightly built, lean or pudgy (as long as not too muscular, too skinny or plump) - i am athletically lean
Average or above average looking - definitely :p
Preferably English-speaking and must be eloquent - i speak English 80% of the time
Must be presentable (e.g. takes basic care in appearance, possesses basic table manners) - most definitely..and im putting on invisalign so that i can have the perfect smile for u! :p
Must understand the importance of RESPECT, EMPATHY, MUTUAL BENEFIT and HONESTY in such arrangements - agreed and it's what i practise!

Email me pls!
[email protected]

(:

TheGreatOne
26-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Wow so many criterias to meet...

Cannot imagine the level of awkwardness in the air if it is the choosen bro who decided to make a run for the nearest exit upon meeting the ts.

Malu to the max, baby!

autumnbreeze7
26-01-2016, 06:07 AM
Wow so many criterias to meet...

Cannot imagine the level of awkwardness in the air if it is the choosen bro who decided to make a run for the nearest exit upon meeting the ts.

Malu to the max, baby!

If you do read carefully, not everything listed in my list makes a 'criterion', some points are just descriptions of how I would like the arrangement to be (e.g. no sex and basic things like being treated with respect, empathy and honest, which I know some guys lack).

Also, most of the criteria isn't even demanding, did I say things like I'm only looking for someone who is good-looking and would be able to drive me around or pay for my expenses? In fact, I even stated I'm ok with someone thin or pudgy, just not skinny or plump. I'm just listing a few preferences I have for age, looks and disposition cos I'm not just looking for a piece of meat to fuck like many of the guys here, I'm looking for someone who's able to converse, is willing to hang out and I'll be attracted enough to Wanna get kinda physically intimate with.

If you guys think I have too many criteria and I'm being demanding then you guys probably don't know the meaning of the word 'criteria' or probably have really low standards or it could the combustion of the two.

And I know I'm not a head turner and my forthcoming-ness and non-no sense attitude may not be every guy's cup of tea but I've enough confidence in myself that no or few guys would wanna make a quick dash for the exit when they see me.

And for those whom I've shortlisted and contacted, I have been telling all of them the first meetup will be for both parties to assess if they are sufficiently attracted to the other party physically and mentally to wanna proceed with the arrangement. I'm totally comfortable with turning down guys and guys turning me down. So please 😒 Stop insinuating that I think too highly of myself and am being demanding.

autumnbreeze7
26-01-2016, 06:15 AM
Everyone,

I've received overwhelming response to my proposal and have also seen some disappointing comments and messages. Hence, I'm going to close this thread for good. It's starting to seem like it could be a mistake to post in this forum with some of the responses that I've been getting. Please do not send in anymore "applications".

Is there a way for me to delete this thread since the search is now closed for good?

BlackBirdFly
26-01-2016, 07:03 AM
Everyone,

I've received overwhelming response to my proposal and have also seen some disappointing comments and messages. Hence, I'm going to close this thread for good. It's starting to seem like it could be a mistake to post in this forum with some of the responses that I've been getting. Please do not send in anymore "applications".

Is there a way for me to delete this thread since the search is now closed for good?

Hi there,

I've been reading your thread for quite a bit. I didn't get to send in an application thou.

This is the way the people here act. As much as they think you are thinking highly of yourself, they didn't realise the point that they are the ones doing so, being judgmental.

Best way to let this move on is to not reply to this thread and will just die down eventually. (:

jazp
26-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Everyone,

You can ask the moderator to close it or just leave it alone so it can die down on its own eventually. Change a new account if you still want to use this forum with no one sending you new applications. A fresh new start.

jazp
26-01-2016, 07:20 AM
If you do read carefully, not everything listed in my list makes a 'criterion', some points are just descriptions of how I would like the arrangement to be (e.g. no sex and basic things like being treated with respect, empathy and honest, which I know some guys lack).

Also, most of the criteria isn't even demanding, did I say things like I'm only looking for someone who is good-looking and would be able to drive me around or pay for my expenses? In fact, I even stated I'm ok with someone thin or pudgy, just not skinny or plump. I'm just listing a few preferences I have for age, looks and disposition cos I'm not just looking for a piece of meat to fuck like many of the guys here, I'm looking for someone who's able to converse, is willing to hang out and I'll be attracted enough to Wanna get kinda physically intimate with.

If you guys think I have too many criteria and I'm being demanding then you guys probably don't know the meaning of the word 'criteria' or probably have really low standards or it could the combustion of the two.

And I know I'm not a head turner and my forthcoming-ness and non-no sense attitude may not be every guy's cup of tea but I've enough confidence in myself that no or few guys would wanna make a quick dash for the exit when they see me.

And for those whom I've shortlisted and contacted, I have been telling all of them the first meetup will be for both parties to assess if they are sufficiently attracted to the other party physically and mentally to wanna proceed with the arrangement. I'm totally comfortable with turning down guys and guys turning me down. So please �� Stop insinuating that I think too highly of myself and am being demanding.

Personally i don't think you're demanding. You just know what you want and its perfectly fine. Life is a game of acceptance and rejections. It's a supply and demand curve no matter where you look at even in the animal kingdom as well. This forum has got much more m than f so its no surprise you get such overwhelming responses, both good and bad ones.

Honestly speaking, its pretty hard to filter your options with just text alone. Meetup is the best option and of course I understand you can't meet just anyone and everyone. Some may just end up to be time wasters. I can't see any other option better than simply meeting up and chatting though.

My one single reason going this route is cos I don't wish to get married so i dont go for girls on the normal route of eventually wanting to get married. I don't want to burn their youthful period but I have my needs too thus I applied to you. Take me for example. I can promise you that chatting with me can be interesting and exciting that there will never be one dull session as long as you're with me but you can't take my word for it. Thus, the meetup which I'm sure you know just that there're too many.

You've been searching for a year right? I myself have been searching for as long as you. Don't give up. You'll eventually find the person you want and hopefully its me. Haha.

fakestar45
26-01-2016, 07:35 AM
hope i would be able to sign up for this... it seems reasonable on the requirement actually..

TheGreatOne
26-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Supposed there aren't gonna be any guys insensitive enough to literally dash for the nearest exit upon meeting his date, supposed it is a blind date for that matter.

So I was just saying, if you got what I mean.

Don't get too serious, ya?

Happy dating!

And for those whom I've shortlisted and contacted, I have been telling all of them the first meetup will be for both parties to assess if they are sufficiently attracted to the other party physically and mentally to wanna proceed with the arrangement. I'm totally comfortable with turning down guys and guys turning me down. So please 😒 Stop insinuating that I think too highly of myself and am being demanding.

ExBros
26-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi TS...

Don't worry about the naysayers and people who just like to tcss... I do that my self too!!

But I'm generally supportive of folks like urself willing and daring to step out of ur comfort zone to ask for what u need n want...

I've been searching for many times longer (sexless for 6 if u really like to know, and ED for 3) than you before I Found something/one that is close to ideal and after 3+ glorious years it was over. (Long story and see if I live another day to tell)

So guys, no need to feel jealous of my occasional luck and rare streaks of success in dating a SYT for breakfast in the morning, a chiobu for lunch and a slim MILF for hitea (haven't had such luck for n a long time too)..

Until u pay ur dues in being celibate for 6yrs (thru no choice of yours...) And $,000s literally to upgrade skills to attract them to come... Dun b! Ur turn will come!

TS. Since u already started the ball rolling.. Why dun u cont, filter what u like and ignore or delete what u dun and wishing u all the best in hopes of finding ur ideal. At least u didn't get zapped till thy kingdom come like me...

nameltneg
26-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Ts
just be yourself and find what's happier for yourself.
ignore the negatives and embrace the positives to the max.
for me I'm still searching for the one lady whom I could really chat with comfortably btw.

tiffanytan
27-01-2016, 01:24 AM
Some guys in real life also try to get into your pants..
Finding a companion online is perfectly fine..
autumnbreeze7 is brave enough to do that, maybe I shall consider that too.. haha!!

restlessDD
27-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Definitely agree with you bro...
I've had some good ones but the last one just put me off totally.. lost faith in girls for a while..

Hi TS...

Don't worry about the naysayers and people who just like to tcss... I do that my self too!!

But I'm generally supportive of folks like urself willing and daring to step out of ur comfort zone to ask for what u need n want...

I've been searching for many times longer (sexless for 6 if u really like to know, and ED for 3) than you before I Found something/one that is close to ideal and after 3+ glorious years it was over. (Long story and see if I live another day to tell)

So guys, no need to feel jealous of my occasional luck and rare streaks of success in dating a SYT for breakfast in the morning, a chiobu for lunch and a slim MILF for hitea (haven't had such luck for n a long time too)..

Until u pay ur dues in being celibate for 6yrs (thru no choice of yours...) And $,000s literally to upgrade skills to attract them to come... Dun b! Ur turn will come!

TS. Since u already started the ball rolling.. Why dun u cont, filter what u like and ignore or delete what u dun and wishing u all the best in hopes of finding ur ideal. At least u didn't get zapped till thy kingdom come like me...

autumnbreeze7
28-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Personally i don't think you're demanding. You just know what you want and its perfectly fine. Life is a game of acceptance and rejections. It's a supply and demand curve no matter where you look at even in the animal kingdom as well. This forum has got much more m than f so its no surprise you get such overwhelming responses, both good and bad ones.

Honestly speaking, its pretty hard to filter your options with just text alone. Meetup is the best option and of course I understand you can't meet just anyone and everyone. Some may just end up to be time wasters. I can't see any other option better than simply meeting up and chatting though.

My one single reason going this route is cos I don't wish to get married so i dont go for girls on the normal route of eventually wanting to get married. I don't want to burn their youthful period but I have my needs too thus I applied to you. Take me for example. I can promise you that chatting with me can be interesting and exciting that there will never be one dull session as long as you're with me but you can't take my word for it. Thus, the meetup which I'm sure you know just that there're too many.

You've been searching for a year right? I myself have been searching for as long as you. Don't give up. You'll eventually find the person you want and hopefully its me. Haha.

Hey Jasp,

Understand and agree that it's better to filter my options after meeting up and chats rather than just based on messages alone. However, you can straight away tell some people will be time wasters just based on their messages alone. And for those who sound like they would be highly suitable candidates through their messages, I can't meet or chat with ALL of them cos that would be unrealistic so naturally I can only shortlist a few to engage more with before I decide on whom I should proceed with the arrangement finally.

I've been meaning to reply to you but a moderated account meant I could only reply to messages and posts every 5 minutes or so. It got really tedious. And I haven't had the chance to reply the last 2 days. Anyways, I've also just pm-ed you. And it seems like the ID you've given me is not showing up under my search.

Yeap, I've been searching for about a year plus, moving on from one arrangement to another because it almost won't work out (for long). I feel like I should give up soon cos I've started to lose faith in men for a while already but the desire to have my need for companionship with a guy whom I can click with and be comfortable with and for limited physical intimacy is still there. I won't go into the details here. Also, local men tend not to be attracted to my thoughts and personality, those who are, for various reasons, we don't work out. This is my last search, I think. Seriously quite tired of a lot of the nonsense I've been dished.

infinitiumus
28-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Hey Jasp,

Understand and agree that it's better to filter my options after meeting up and chats rather than just based on messages alone. However, you can straight away tell some people will be time wasters just based on their messages alone. And for those who sound like they would be highly suitable candidates through their messages, I can't meet or chat with ALL of them cos that would be unrealistic so naturally I can only shortlist a few to engage more with before I decide on whom I should proceed with the arrangement finally.

I've been meaning to reply to you but a moderated account meant I could only reply to messages and posts every 5 minutes or so. It got really tedious. And I haven't had the chance to reply the last 2 days. Anyways, I've also just pm-ed you. And it seems like the ID you've given me is not showing up under my search.

Yeap, I've been searching for about a year plus, moving on from one arrangement to another because it almost won't work out (for long). I feel like I should give up soon cos I've started to lose faith in men for a while already but the desire to have my need for companionship with a guy whom I can click with and be comfortable with and for limited physical intimacy is still there. I won't go into the details here. Also, local men tend not to be attracted to my thoughts and personality, those who are, for various reasons, we don't work out. This is my last search, I think. Seriously quite tired of a lot of the nonsense I've been dished.

When you are in moderation the best is to communicate via email or wechat and such.
It is much less frustrating.

Those that can respond appropriately via email then yyou move them to wechat. Then those you comfortable chatting can proceed to meet.

finding someone that can click is tough. It takes patience and at times luck.

good luck. I just passing by and kpo a bit.

siam66
28-01-2016, 06:21 PM
When you are in moderation the best is to communicate via email or wechat and such.
It is much less frustrating.

Those that can respond appropriately via email then yyou move them to wechat. Then those you comfortable chatting can proceed to meet.

finding someone that can click is tough. It takes patience and at times luck.

good luck. I just passing by and kpo a bit.

Well said !!! ...but you forget to say * Patience is a virtue * :p ... Lol

DanTheCow
28-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Hey Jasp,

Wow!! Long post. But good to let it all out. At least now everyone knows where you coming from. :) Anyways dun give up and keep trying. All the best to you TS. :)

ayoze
28-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this as well. I think I fit into most of the criteria? Haha.. possible to know more about u?

watsunder
29-01-2016, 09:32 AM
interesting thread... shall camp for a fairy tale ending! best of luck to all the folks here! Huat ah!

DCS17
29-01-2016, 10:40 AM
autumnbreeze7 is brave enough to do that, maybe I shall consider that too.. haha!!

Never try never knows. Opportunities are created and never waited.

Looks beyond the looks as only the heart will connect the souls.

acidicavex
29-01-2016, 11:33 AM

So when u want to start a thread so we can apply :D:p

discreeted
09-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Hi TS,

You might want to consider getting this app called meetup and joining some groups that cater to your interests.. there are a lot of single men there who aren't too weird and if they are, at least you're there because of your interest/hobby, then just don't give them your number or tell them nicely that they are not your type?

Guys are plentiful, if you are the type who wants companionship that can talk back (i.e. not pets), then you should persevere and you'll see that eventually, it pays off.

Good luck!

Sandunes
10-02-2016, 12:31 AM
So when u want to start a thread so we can apply :D:p

LOL.. anyway think TS already shortlisted her potential one in a short time. not surprised think the ratio here is like 500 : 1.

but this tiffany looks kinda shady.

acidicavex
10-02-2016, 09:10 AM
LOL.. anyway think TS already shortlisted her potential one in a short time. not surprised think the ratio here is like 500 : 1.

Yah appear like a gust of wind and disappear like the dust..... :p

Happy new year to u bro

altec7
10-02-2016, 11:02 AM

Hahaha like the real slim shady? :p

Sandunes
10-02-2016, 04:46 PM

Maybe "she" can stand up also leh.. lol

AlexTan07
06-04-2016, 01:33 AM
Jus passing by here.. scrolled thru all the posts. find that TS is a nice girl with her own strong views and knows how to stand up for herself. Kudos to you!

Everyone has their own right to look and fight for what he or she believes in.

Hope you have found what you have been searching for!

lookingthru
06-04-2016, 01:45 AM
oops, i'm late

onlyhuman
06-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Hows the search TS?:D

Namaste
06-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Hows the search TS?:D

Hi bro! hows life. Long time no see!

poker5566
12-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Hi gal,

Im 37 chinese male (1979).
Will like to apply as your buddy.
Im 174, 74kg
Non smoker.
Hope to meet up wif u for movie, dinner , supper
If u gt wechat account, can add me at poker5566

hugs
13-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi ts,

First and foremost, I love your thread. It is such an eye-opener for me. I am also in the search for a buddy.

If you dont mind me asking this, may i know why it didnt last and how long were most arrangements?

i am using that as guidelines for myself in future, when i look for a male mob.

Hey Jasp,

Jinz
13-04-2016, 03:25 AM

Not to be rude, hope you dont get me wrong. But when you are on this forum which is most of time known for its sexual activities and discussion, most guys will be here to get into your/her pants. Its the hard fact no matter how gentlemen that fellow acts. At the end of day, he just wanna get in and out. Nicer ones would stay with you for cuddling or even become real life good buddies. its not easier to find one that suits your taste and liking but some girls feel its better just to be a sugarbaby to some sugardaddy cause got income, companionship and sex of cause.

Thats why i think TS made a good list of standards that she wants which i think its perfectly fine too. I would like to apply but i am too short for it though still taller than TS la. =P but guys, give TS some break la. i think for her, she same pattern as me. MUST at least have some sort of attraction then can move to bedroom (basically she dont whore herself out anytime). I not being nice, i just stating facts. If you wanna zap me for saying i talk cock carry balls, i nothing to say also. Just that i read liao, i can understand thats all.

jasdude
13-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Thats why i think TS made a good list of standards that she wants which i think its perfectly fine too. I would like to apply but i am too short for it though still taller than TS la. =P but guys, give TS some break la. i think for her, she same pattern as me. MUST at least have some sort of attraction then can move to bedroom (basically she dont whore herself out anytime). I not being nice, i just stating facts. If you wanna zap me for saying i talk cock carry balls, i nothing to say also. Just that i read liao, i can understand thats all.

Nicely said. Agree that this is a sex forum, everyone in here has a reason. Well it takes two hands to clap so chemistry plays a big factor in a FB relationship.

Totallyuseless
14-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Nicely said. Agree that this is a sex forum, everyone in here has a reason. Well it takes two hands to clap so chemistry plays a big factor in a FB relationship.

Totally agreed!!! U no more organize gathering liao???
Me passing by nia :D

Lostsoulxxx
14-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Is the search is on or has TS found her man? :confused:

Icereine
15-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Hello!!!
I am too seeking for exactly what you are asking for. Shall we connect?
You could reach me here, or drop me a text @90231552 and I would love to share more if we are suited for each other.

Hope it works well for you.

A little about myself:

Early 30s
Chinese female
1.6m
53kg
C cupper
Rather fair

Aged between 28-38

SlaCk3rXD
30-04-2016, 08:41 PM

A little about myself:

Early 30s
Chinese female
1.6m
53kg
C cupper
Rather fair

Aged between 28-38

dammit! I'm only 165! I'm gonna blame my gene!! :3

jonsnow
30-04-2016, 09:14 PM
dammit! I'm only 165! I'm gonna blame my gene!! :3

Im blaming my ancestors!

Sandunes
30-04-2016, 10:07 PM
TS already not accepting applicants, looks like most only read the first post and start bombarding.. lol

tiffanytan
18-09-2019, 09:35 PM

Yah appear like a gust of wind and disappear like the dust..... :p

Happy new year to u bro

Maybe "she" can stand up also leh.. lol

why I look shady?!? mia is a norm for me :p
and I am a lady la.. sorry to disappoint you if you looking for she-male

srad79
19-09-2019, 12:03 AM

Wow, so old thread still can dig out

acidicavex
19-09-2019, 09:40 AM

Ermmmmm I think the discussion than was on TS not you leh sis...... Or TS is your Clone account?? :confused::D

PPGirl
19-09-2019, 10:49 AM

Ermmmmm I think the discussion than was on TS not you leh sis...... Or TS is your Clone account?? :confused::D
Think she is replying those who is quoting her bah

michael_368
19-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Think she is replying those who is quoting her bah

Wow PPGirl…Look time no see.:D
You still active this forum.. When can we arrange for coffee or meal together.:D

PPGirl
19-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Wow PPGirl…Look time no see.:D
You still active this forum.. When can we arrange for coffee or meal together.:D

Haha lai.. we go eat frog leg porridge again ;)
Wow u still around ah

michael_368
20-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Haha lai.. we go eat frog leg porridge again ;)
Wow u still around ah

Sure do. haha. ok pm you.:D

ceeko
20-09-2019, 12:13 PM
LOL all the super duper old birds are back!

onlyhuman
24-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Popping by to see old thread

kgbkgb
25-09-2019, 01:58 PM
dig out such an old tread for what ar :confused: 4 autumns have since gone by

Mark760692
26-09-2019, 07:28 PM
How to get to know u? Can pm me or I pm u?

Sorority
27-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Is TS still around and looking?

dinoo
28-09-2019, 11:35 AM
how did i miss this thread in the past ? lol

pattersonphil29
02-10-2019, 06:01 PM
lol , R.I.P to her inbox

relic88
05-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Took me 15 mins to read and realised it was an old post

ezragoh
08-10-2019, 09:19 PM
hello still available??? can pm me please

unsung80
09-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Took me 15 mins to read and realised it was an old post

nowadays lots of old dig up thread, always check the date first. :D

acidicavex
10-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Old post la pm u....... :eek:

hello still available??? can pm me please

Noobkenneth
11-10-2019, 11:12 AM
lol hahahahah

james38
17-10-2019, 04:38 PM
I would like to apply but then i failed the age requirement... going to cry myself to sleep tonite... sob sob sob... or maybe sing Andy lau's song.... forget love wine.