PDA

View Full Version : Dimples PRC out to mesmerise you!!!

komplaintking
31-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Got a surprised phone call this morning at a time where I began to fall into deep sleep and my dream began to envelope my bedroom. Picked up the phone and came a familiar voice. A voice that was shy and sweet. We had quite a good relationship the other time when she visited here. So this time round, she entrusted me to give away her contact to bros here in hope that she could earn some money back to PRC. After the short phone call, my mind is full of her now so writing this short notice with the intention to share her with bros who is interested here. Arrg.. how I wish my VIT M is replenished so I could meet her up...:(

I have given away her mobile number to quite a huge number of forumers here the other time she was here and you could reach still reach her with that phone number. Otherwise PM me and I will share the contact with you. However, due to the unexpected large number of forumers asking for her number with a large percentage belonged to contact collectors last time, I will give priority to senior forumers who have up my points. Newbies, unless you can gain my trust i.e. written previous FRs, otherwise please do not bother to PM me.

Stats:
Appearance: 8.5 (own opinion, was really mesmerised by her dimples smile)
Attitude: shy but friendly (not long in service and very accomodative)
boobs: B (Firm and perky nipple)
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 48kg
Damage: $80 + $20 room charge + tips (optional)

She used to ask for $120 to $150 because of the former hotel charges were quite high so not really her fault that time though.

Her previous FR from myself and others who was willing to help...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1603509&postcount=51

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1614677&postcount=1

I am not an OKT, just to share.
To get her contact, please up my rep point.

Rof|maoxz
31-08-2006, 09:38 AM
I have given away her mobile number to quite a huge number of forumers here the other time she was here and you could reach still reach her with that phone number. Otherwise PM me and I will share the contact with you. However, due to the unexpected large number of forumers asking for her number with a large percentage belonged to contact collectors last time, I will give priority to senior forumers who have up my points. Newbies, unless you can gain my trust i.e. written previous FRs, otherwise please do not bother to PM me.

I am not an OKT, just to share.
To get her contact, please up my rep point.

She muz be hell of a good find to disturb your sleep, my pal. Very good offer from $120 to $80. Cheers.

komplaintking
31-08-2006, 11:27 AM
She muz be hell of a good find to disturb your sleep, my pal. Very good offer from $120 to $80. Cheers.

ya... She had to jack up the price last time because of the hotel charge. Not that she wanted, circumstances forced her. Now she got a cheaper hotel, she is able to offer lower price now.

komplaintking
01-09-2006, 11:11 AM
I have given out her phone number to quite a number of forumers here. Unfortunately and surprisingly, no one call her yet. She is still waiting for someone to draw her first blood. She won't be here for long and will be returning in a week or so.

komplaintking
01-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Some bro ask is room included and I hope I am not confusing anyone... room is included so the charges are like this

$80 + $20 (Room included) = $100

komplaintking
02-09-2006, 02:45 AM
That was what I paid her.. you can negotiate with her if you want... maybe if you are yandao, she may give you free service?

falconbite
02-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Thanks to Bro KomplaintKing for introducing this pretty PRC lady.

Sms her after work, asking if she's available.... after a while.... she replied mentioning she's watching tv in her room.... hence told her i'm coming down to meet her....

upon reaching the desination, got any sms saying the room number... and proceeded to her room....

she was dressed in a one piece black strap dress.... she really looked pretty... and the looks sure grows on you..... i went inside and she ask me to have a bath 1st which i did.... after finishing..... she took a towel and dry me up..... then we proceed to bed where we hug like long-lost lovers and she begin her cat-bath..... abt 5 mins later... she capped me and started licking and sucking my little bro... begining with licking and finishing with deep throat... sensing that i cannot tahan.... i request to f*** missonary.... change position a few times before cumming in spoon......

Her boobs is soft and tender with sharp nipple. Very GF feeling.

height" 1.63
weight" below 50kg (pretty with good figure proportion)
Attitude: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Damage : $100

For her contact, pls pm/contact Bro KomplaintKing even though she did mentioned i can give her number to senior bro.... but i have to respect Bro KomplaintKing as he's the one who pass me this ......

cheers

komplaintking
02-09-2006, 10:43 AM
For her contact, pls pm/contact Bro KomplaintKing even though she did mentioned i can give her number to senior bro.... but i have to respect Bro KomplaintKing as he's the one who pass me this ......

cheers

Thanks for the FR... and Falconbite, since she allows you to pass her number, you don't have to respect me for that.. just becareful on who you give it to and that should be fine. Thanks.

I will up you for your FR... thanks

dicky_thick
02-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks to Bro KomplainKing, Xiao Man is a really nice girl. Though I was frustrated originally, here how the story goes ... di da di da di da di

Call her to have a session at 6:30pm yesterday after getting her contact from Bro KK. Told me she's just arrived the day before from Beijing.

6:21pm: Reach carpark near the Hotel and called her ... told me the room.

6:30pm: Reach her Room but nobody answers ... strange! I called for 2 times before she picked up the call, told me to wait :( ... some kind of sabotage? Well, I believe someone's in the room. Probably another Bro from SBF.

A little piss for the unexpected delay, I went to 7-11 for a drink.

7:10pm: She called ... opologizing and told me she's ok. Well, I am not very happy but I went.

7:13pm: Xiao Man opened the door ... Not bad, a sweet and shy girl. I went in and started chatting. She keeps opologizing tell me that she mixed up 2 person who booked the same timing. Promised to make up for my waiting ...

7:18pm: Went to shower ... but no new tower. hmmm .. all used, I asked for new ones but she's very pai seh to get. She keep saying that she doesn't want the Hotel people to know she's doing FL.

Respect that she wants to be discreet so I decided that I used her tower but no at sensitive parts. However I suggest that all Bros should book a room and get her to go there in the same hotel ...

7:21pm: She wipe me with her tower minus the sensitive areas. BTW, she'd strip to birthday suit ... nice figure and everything's natural. I teased her as a the "natural beauty" and she's smiled. Very nice.

7:22pm: I lied on the bed and she started to catbath me. A little inexperienced you can tell but willing to pleased. I turned her over and started frenching her ... She responded just like a girlfriend, very loving. I licked her breast and nipple, concurrently I carassed her body and she started moaning. Sounds real and also see her shivering a little ... shiok!

7:25pm: She capped me and proceed with the BJ. Took a while with the CD and even threw one away(her own). She then start sucking, not fantastic but good enough with her effort. Best of all, she makes you feel like a boyfriend doing it to your "ah girl".

7:32pm: She went on for 7 mins and still going on ... I turned her around and started servicing her proper. Kind of got addicted to the earlier feeling of kissing, catbathing her. Her response was great ... not to mention her look lying down is attractive just like your shy girlfriend anticipating your service. Last I painted her pussy ... just "too girlfriend" to resist.

7:36pm: Proceed to kiss her again while she put my hard member into her wet pussy ... Very wet. I started pumping her like no tomorrow. kissing her neck and telling her "how much I want her to come?" ... her moan seemed real.

We changed a few positions ... no rush. Just go on moaning ... I cannot help kissing and frenching her as we making love. She's so "girlfriend".

7:54pm: I cannot take it anymore ... ejected my cum ...

Not very experienced ... she went to take shower without removing the raincoat for me. I went to see her shower and she keeps her smile ... a little shy. Then I removed the CD with a tissue from her and take my own bath.

Need to use her tower again ... the downside.

After that we tcss a while before I paid her and see me to the door.

Look: 7.5/10 (grows on you)
Age: 26 (should be true, told me she's born in 1980 herself telling me she's a "monkey")
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: 8/10 (B and natural ... asked me if she should enhance, told her don't)
BJ: 6.5/10 (can be better)
FJ: 8/10 (no rush and girlfriend feeling)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: yes (but will book my own room and get her to come over)
Damage: 100 (80 + 20 tips) ... maybe 120 next time (20 for room)

She's a nice,sweet and sexy girl ... but I strongly suggest getting your own room.

chance
03-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Must thank Bro komplainking for this solid lobang and paisay for the late FR. Bro dicky thick, it was me that was in the room lar... wah lau... keep knocking.. spoil mood leh...ahhahaha.... She could not recognise the numbers that called her so accidently double booked....anyhow. Xiao Man is one hell of a sweet gal, her shy way of speaking and just sent a good tingle down my spine. Not very good at this FR thing but this is my take, minus the 'interuptions'!!......

Went over to the designated hotel and room at 630, rapped on the door and a prerry chic peeked out of the door, got that shy look that i like and than thet smile (yes, its the dimples). I proceeded to take a shower and think/hope that I got to use a clean towel (it was dry and hung nicely). Came out and she had dimmed the lights in the main room. She than walked into the bathroom andstarted cleaning my back and legs and I could not help noticing her very smooth and beautiful figure. White skin, nice proportionate legs that i just wanted to lick and a pair of really perky tits. Could not help myself and took and quick grap at them first. They were soft and just comfortable to massage.
She than guided me to the bed and somehow there was a bit of uneasiness in her, but this was I guess her inexperience. Started a bit of TKSS and proceeded to caress her body, roaming through her boobs and down her legs and finally resting on her nether regions. Was a bit moist which was a huge turn on. She than capped me and started to give my didi a good time. Was enjoying the view of the BJ which was tender and yet had a good feel to it and was drawn by her squerming while I massaged her heavenly mounds. I proceeded to return her the favour and tasted her devine pussy. Wah..... super the wet man... shiok... switched to a 69. She was so into this position until I myself cannot tahanliao... reach over and she new that I was more than ready. Started with the missionary and proceeded with about 3 more positions till I came. she must have one of the mices moans around as wel.. not to loud, just very sensuous.... a huge turn on for me.

Enjoyed the session except for the knocking and calls that kind of threw both her and myself off a bit, but was overall most rewarding. This gal is a fantastic find so bros... mai tu liao. Tries to be accommadating and she's really got the very gal fwen feeling and not to mention her looks. I really love her looks.

My personal rates
Looks- 8 (sweet is the only thing that can discribe this)
Boobs- 8 (soft and yet got that beautiful shape)
Skin- 8 (like baby skin soft and fair)
Overall Body- 9 (the part combine to a better overall view)
BJ- 6.5 (7 if include her sound effects and squerming)
FJ- 8 (accomadating and extremely gal fwen feel)
RTF- Yup most definately
Damage: told me anything as it was a bit of a rush... but still gave her $100 + $20 tips. Think i over paid...hahahah. paisay... think with wrong head...haiz

Bros... once again... must try... also. These are just my humble opinions. So be kind...

komplaintking
03-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I just had a chat with dimples and she told me she had already stock up the towers to make sure bros here will have a new tower to dry themselves. However bros here can still opt to book their own room at the hotel where she is staying and she agrees to charge $80.

Include room
$100

exclude room
$80

Finally, with her consent, I am here to post her photos... Hour Glass Figure, Sweet Look and good attitude... what can you ask for?

http://serv1.imagehigh.com/imgss/3761182_pic 1.th.JPG (http://serv1.imagehigh.com/view.php?id=3761182_pic 1.JPG&path=/imgss)
http://serv1.imagehigh.com/imgss/3761183_pic 2.th.JPG (http://serv1.imagehigh.com/view.php?id=3761183_pic 2.JPG&path=/imgss)

I have given her number to a few newbies and most of them kept their promise and post a FR... so to show my appreciation, from now onward just PM me and I will share her number with all newbie...

kesyersoze
05-09-2006, 07:37 PM
First things first....many thanks to bro komplaintking for the contact...promised him a FR after the bonk so here goes.....

Free and feeling horny this afternoon, so called up Xiao Man for an after lunch bonk-a-bonk-bonk session...Her sweet voice answered my call and session was arranged for 3.30pm....Rushed down at the appointed time...& discovered ....WTF??? Went to wrong place....end up Geylang Lor 12 (my fault due to my excitment & bad mandarin skills)...A quick call to Xiao Man and off I rushed to the correct place :D ...Reached there and called her for room number.....buzz buzz....& a SYT open the door....apologies for the location screw-up...no worries....proceed to TCSS a bit...then strip and shower on my own....then ACTION time....after a bit of nipple sucking from her, she capped me and proceed to BJ....hardworking but nothing to shout about....then fucking begins....but i think she slapped on some KY when I was in the shower....did a few positions and came doing the doggie & facing the mirror....hahaha...after that shower & TCSS some more then paid & left....

Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: 7/10 (not her fault....i just happen to like big boobs!)
BJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking)
FJ: 8/10 (no rushing)
RTF: maybe
Damage: $100

As mentioned by some of the bros here, the towel issue is a bit of a turnoff...maybe book another room for the RTF....but overrall a petite & hardworking SYT.....once again cheers to bro komplaintking for the contact...

pok1702
05-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi Brother out there.
Thanks to bro, komplaintking, I manage to look for this sweet lady who looked like our ex-mediacorp actress, (yang Libing)

I went in the room and sit down on the bed for a slow chat......
She was playing cards when I arrived.
Then she prepare water for me to bath...
it sudden make me have a GF feeling.....
After bathing, she would help me dry up, wow...
I wait for her on the bed,she then comes out,taking out the towel....,a nice figure a shy looking face....really make me that i am with my GF in a hotel room....
She cap me and BJ me for long period of time, while my both hands also busy roamming both her breast....wowwwww the feeling is really good...don't really feel that i have sex with a FL....!!!!
The rest is history...
Thanks and i hope brother who have tried her can also share the FR to us.

Name : Xiao Man
Finally the rating....
(pretty with good figure proportion. don't worry)
My personal rates
Looks- 8 (sweet is the only thing that can discribe this)
Boobs- 8 (soft and yet got that beautiful shape)
Skin- 8 (like baby skin soft and fair)
Overall Body- 9 (the part combine to a better overall view)
BJ- 6.5 (7 if include her sound effects and squerming)
FJ- 8 (accomadating and extremely gal fwen feel)
RTF- Yup most definately

Redevil011
05-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Before I start the FR, I would like to thank bro KK in giving me a chance to meet this godess! My god, she really look like Lisa Ang! Had a shock when I first saw her, and was deeply memerised by her. Kudos to Bro KK!

And the FR goes:-

SMS Ah Man sometime in the afternoon and set an appointment at 3. Drove to the designated hotel and SMS her for the room. Went up and knocked on the door. An Angel (yes, she was wearing white) answered. Doe eyed, silky hair, fair complexion and a proportionate figure! She has such a sweet face that I feel like eating her up on the spot! She invited me in and she was playing cards to while the time away. Chit chat with her for sometime before she invited me to take a shower. I went in alone as she told me that she has already had hers. Surprisingly, while I was having my shower, she came in volunteering to scrub my back. I told her I was fine and she left. After I was done, she came into the bathroom and insisted on drying my back. She really know how to make you feel like a king.

Thereafter, both of us proceeded to bed and she started catbathing me. It was only for a short while, before she capped and BJ me. Her BJ was nothing to shout about, but hey, ever fantasise Lisa Ang BJ-ing you? After a while, I decided that it was time for me to live my dream: SERVICE LISA!

I turned her over and started frenching her. Her frenching was passionate while my hands roam all over her body gently. When it reached her love hole, it was dripping wet! She was squerming while I fingered her. After about 5 mins of frenching, I catbath her. Her boobs were soft yet proportionate...(just thinking of this make me gianz) When licked, her nipples erected like twin peaks of pleasure. Slowly but surely, I made my way down to her love hole. Started slow by the side and slowly made my way to the main event. Gave her a lashing that she will not forget. Her moans filled the room while her love juice wet the bed. I spent a good 15 mins lashing her before she pulled me up to enter her. My horse couldn't wait and started stabbing her like there is no tomorrow....her soft moans filled the room while she grabbed me closer to her, wanting me to go in deeper........After 15 mins of thrusting, I came inside her missonary style......

Exhausted, we laid side by side. She rested her head on my chest while I played with her boobs. After a while, she went to bathe while insisting that I rest in the bed somemore. When she was done, I went for my shower and again, she came into the bathroom to dry my back after I was done......

Did not leave the room immediately as I sat down with her to TCSS. After close to an hour of TCSS, I told her that I had to go.

Ratings:-

Name: Ah Man
Origin: Dalian
Face: 9 (My dream siah! F/more, she look so sweet and innocent)
Body: 8 (proportionate to my liking)
Boobs: 8 (B cuppers, soft and smooth with sensitive nips)
Figure: 8 (cannot be flawless mah)
Catbath: 6 (too short)
BJ: 8 (my fantasy playing tricks on my mind)
frenching: 8 (you might not get it, depending on chemistry)
AR: NA
BBBJ: NA
FJ: 9 (Lisa + GFE! Where to find?!
GFE: 9 (no horse run)
Damage: 100/1/1+$20 tips
RTF: Definately

The sad thing is that this gem is leaving our shores on 11.09.06. So bros who have not tried, pls do so now!

komplaintking
10-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Another FR for Xiao Man

Quote from: cephas0408 on Today at 05:05:57 am
-----------------------------------------------------

On this very day 9th of Sep, i decided to stop pcc and really go have good sex experience. ( My first time )

I called Ah Man to check whether she free or not, she say she is available.
Wah, i immediately chiong cab to the hotel loh, my whole body fired up on the way there, little bro like cannot wait like tat. When i arrived and saw her i am amazed by her looks, sweet looking ger with long hair.

i told her it is my first time, she like laugh n dun believe. But after seeing how clumsy i am, she started telling wat to do. We both went naked and she started sucking my nipples n handjob my little bro. After a while, she wanted to blow my brother. I stopped her cos i really first time doing it and i wanted to explore her. i started with her breast which is so soft n tender, i enjoy every moment i am sucking her while she let go her soft moans.

i proceed lower to her sweet spot, i started fingering her with on finger. The faster i finger, her body shiver like she really enjoyed it. An i start to smell the nice scent of her cunt, unable to resist it i started licking her "it". Wah lau eh, taste damn sweet lah, i always tot sex story bluff pp one, but her cunt really taste damn sweet as in SWEET!

Then she ask me get on top of her, i like blur leh dunno wat it means, so i ask her get on top of me instead. Wah first time inserting into a ger really different from staying at home masturbating, so comfortable when my bro go in her, like both of us merged.

She got abit tired so we change position, change change change, finally still finish off with her on top of me.

i damn kuku n nervous, i ask her when she comin b from her trip. Bros she will be back at 18 of Sep.

Damage 120
Overall Score:9/10
Like ur gerfrd.
Her whole body smell nice.
Whole session lasted about 40 mins

ps: i tot first time got ang bao, LOL aniwae thanks to komplaint king.
n sry for or grammar n spelling n tenses n watever mistake i make in this review

alwaysandy
11-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks bro king for this prc gal.....

Was quite pissed off that day for not able to locate the place.....

Manage to find the place after very long time. Proceed to her room n see her..at first think so so...but later feel she look better as the time pass.
Went in tcss for a long time, before getting started..i drink beer n coffee offered by her...so call me only person, i duno real or not...

After bath come out, strip proceed to bed she is quite fair though she say i also....she cathbath alittle only, suck my nipple...then start to give bj quite gf type....not strong n fast....but i wish its longer...
Didnt give masage......she cap me but didnt pull my foreskin i think she duno...didnt realise at that time....i start to finger her n it wet easily...compare to others.
her moan is very soft similar to gf type....i want to french but not allow......:( start to suck her nipples look erect....
not big....but ok...figures are good however......

she ask me go on top...then i do missionary....then stop continue....i guess i was too engross that it end quite early that day....
i continue to lie down while she bath....after that i went bath n i ask her massage me....she say duno....but still massage abit......

age 26

body:good...to me8.5/10

ht:1.65m

bj:7.5

fj:7(i seems to be doing all)

gfe:8

attitude:good

But she smoke n really look mature.........if only she look more innocent....got the jiang hu feel in her.....like gone through alot that kind.
Hope my lousy fr doesnt turn off all.....(i m typing with 1 hand by the way today).....

coolnrelax
11-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Firstly like to thank bro kesyersoze for the contact and bro komplaintking for introducing Ah Man to all of us here.

Heard she will be going back on 11/9 so set up a session with her for 10/9. When I reached the hotel, she suddenly call and apologize say her period just came :eek:! After some thought, decided to go up anyway since I was there already. :D

First glance she looks a bit mature but is a 70% Yang Libing lookalike. She also give a good GF / Mistress feeling and her attitude is very very good. Only shortfall is her BJ skill can be improved. On the whole, will recommend to all bros here as she has a no-rush friendly attitude and a great body.

She will be back on 18/9, so do book a session with her if you have not done so. For contact, pls PM the threadstarter.

Here's a brief:

Look: 8/10 (looks prettier with each passing minute)
Body: 8.5/10 (very good figure and smooth skin)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice B cup with petruding nipples, good to suck on)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: NA (she got period)
GF feeling: 10/10
RTF: Yup for the FJ
Damage: $100 + $20tips

yweisin
18-09-2006, 05:30 PM
First of all I wanna thank bro komplainking for sharing the contact.

She just touch down Singapore today and I've contacted her for a booking. Went to the designated hotel and met her. She is definitely up the standard of the rating of the FR that the bro here gave her. She is beautiful, not the small college girl cute type but those you will still find her beautiful after looking at her 1000 times. Ok, keep the word short since I am better with numbers.

Look: 8.5/10
Body: Slim body A+/B cup type, smooth like milk (sorry i suck at measuring boob size)
Kissing: Yes
Painting/Fingering: Yes
GFE: Hell yeah! The service she provided really feels like your GF untill I almost forget to pay when I leave as you know GF= free bonk.
Damage: 100(Room+ service) + 20(tips)
RTF: Yea...and sadly waiting for my vit M to reload.

ps: now i understand y so many bro here treated her so nice. It must be the easy going and frenly attitude of her that makes you feel like her fren or even boyfriend. Once again I greatly thanks bro komplainking for his recommendation and contact.

sexy_winger
19-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks to bro komplain king for the contact....

Once got played out because of the time..... However, promise bro komplaim king that die die will try her..... So feeling damn honry before my trip then decided to call her.... checked the time.... Still can go, will not be like previous time.... So called her, luck still so slot.... so reach there after 10 mins.... Went to the hotel and press the bell..... This pretty thing came to the door.... Looking at her red dress, no feel but face not bad.... then sit down TCSS will her and she playing cards..... after that went to shower.... after that came out saw her changed into her nightie... looks so much better then the red dress..... my little bro started to grow.... then TCSS again the started touching her breast... very nice feel..... feeling damn shiok.... lick her nipples..... then she BJ me for like 5 mins than cannot take it..... so started to ride her.... missionary & doggie.... then cum in doggie style.....

Overall feel damn GF.... very nice... will sure RTF....

Conclusion:

Looks: 8 (her vides and looks abit like yang li bing)
Attitude: good, friendly
tits: B (i think)
Height: 1.60 (or 1 - 2 cm more)
weight: below 50kg
Damage: 80 + 20
RTF: For sure

Redevil011
19-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Had my RTF yesterday......to cut the story short, this is the difference I experienced from my previous FR.

After I had reached the hotel, the same sweet face open the door. On seeing her, I was ready to pounce! she invited me in and hugged me as though as we are long lost lovers. TCSS a bit, we began kissing and frenching....the tongue fight was intense.....we fought while we tore at each other's clothes...soon, we hit the showers and were rubbing each other's bodies like exploring a new horizon....

After the shower, again she dried me with a towel, from front to rear. We then continued the tongue fight in bed before she started cat bathing me.....I relish the opportunity of servicing her and reciprocrated the cat bath....from north to sought and when it hit her love hole, I gave her a lashing she'll never forget!:D She came several times before she told me to stop as she could not take it and wanted my horse....I of cos obliged. After she capped me, i thrusted her like there is not tomorrow.....an intense 10 mins followed before I came in her.....

We laid in each other's arms, exhausted, but extremely sextisfied....her face was flushed and she was still panting and we just ran our fingers through each other's body.....Half an hour of lazing, we hit the shower again to clean up and before I left, she planted this big, wet, kiss on my lips......man, the thought of this makes my horse wanna go wild!:p

Guess when she got to know me better, she is more comfortable with me and less inhibitions are displayed. This is definately one of my best RTF ever!

Bros who have yet to try her service, and is looking for a charming beauty with 100% GFE, she is the one! PM me or the thread starter for contact. Such good lobang should not go to waste!

Luckytime
20-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Was feeling abit bored last nite so decide to sent sms to her and after afew exchanged of smsed, she asked me to help her to promote her here cos she dun have much customer and feel abit sad why not much bros look 4 her.

So to bros who already had her contact do arrange a meeting with her whether its for RTF or 1st time meeting her before she leaves sg. This time round she'll be here for 1 month.

To those bros who went GL and find a nice MM just give her a try.:D

As for those who still dun have her contact and is eager to meet up with her please ask the thread starter for contact.
Enjoy the bonking.

Redevil011
20-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Folks, pls note that bro King is in LOS and I have his permission to give out the no to int bro....so far I have given it to bro Vega and pxylene. Hope to see more FRs here!:D

lrrrp888
21-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks bro Komplaintking for the contact and I must agreed with everyone that Ah Man is one of the best I have encountered.

Cut the story short, called her on Monday during lunch and she answered saying that she just reach and is at the airport. Told me 3 plus will be a good time. Anyway, meeting stretch beyond 3 and give her a call to change timing. Belived one of the bro is there and she ask me to come at 4 plus.

4 plus along the highway and she confirmed the room number with me. Lucky to find a parking lot right in front and went in straight to the lift. Press the door bell and door opened. Standing infront of me is a sweet lady and I must say she sure looks like yang li bing. Anyway, surprisingly she is in no hurry to rush and we tcss and have a puff. She ask me some question on her mobile and I was fondling her soft boobs and she even joke that I am so horny.

My didi starts to grow impatient and I start to remove my clothing for my shower. shower my didi and made sure it is in tip top condition later :o
Wrap the tower and went to the bed and she starts to remove her clothing. She is indeed very fair and I must say she has a nice pussy. Went onto the bed and lie down for her to service me. She starts to lick me and sucks my nipples. I was thinking so so and I turn her over and I start to kiss and lick her. She smells good and is quite responsive and start to finger her.Surprise surprise, she wet quite fast and i start to attack her pussy. she really behave like gf and start to tightened her thigh... seems to hit her sensitive spot. Start to move down to her pussy and hands grabbing and playing her boob. Kissing her innerthigh and groin area and same time pushing her thigh open seems like doing it to gf. Carry on for a while before asking her bj. She capped me and start her deep throat. I must say that she is very obliging as I ask her to lick and suck my balls. So she was sucking my balls and deep throating me while I just lie down and relax and enjoy being serviced.

I must say she was doing that for a good 5 over minutes and I ask her to lie down and I move ontop of her for a 69. She continues to suck my balls and dicks while I start fingering her again. Hit her gspot again and her juice starts again. I start to intensify my fingering and she starts to wriggle her body and cramp her legs. Her moaning gets louder and I must used my elbow to stop her legs from cramping and continue to finger her. I must be enjoying myself and I start to bring her lower body up and continue to finger her.Her moan is getting intense and I placed her down and shove my dick into her on missionary.

Missionary position for a while and I start to bring her leg to the side and change to side position whic is one of my fav. Continue for a while and decide to try a new position today. With the dick inside her, I told her to face down and I start to pump her from behind. I start to play her boobs from behind and she seems to enjoy it. Slowly, lift her hip up and do a doggie.

I must say it is quite tiring as have not been to so many styles for so long already. Subsequently we change to sitting and end up back on missionary. Getting tired and intensify my thrust and cum.

After that, we remove my cap and went for her shower while I take a puff taking a break. I showered after that and we chat for a while comparing china and sg fl scenes.

Some one called her and she confirmed a time with him. Feeling very sextisfied, pay her and tell her to sms me when she is back next time. Overall, this is one of my best. Summarise as below :

- Look : 8/10
- BJ : 8/10
- Frenching : No but will hope for 1 in my next trip
- FJ : 9/10
One of the best i have encountered
- GF feeling : Yes

NyehGongGong
22-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Had a session yesterday. Went into the room seeing her dressed in white T-shirt top has many holes... and a ultra short white skirt...
Her sweet smile melt me immediately and her figure mesmerised me as well...
Went for a short shower which she washed me well...
Afterwhich, started catbathing me...and slowly cap me and give me a standard bj...
had 69 with her... and after sometime can't take it.. and started pumping her...
she's one wet lady.... and was so wet that the bedsheet was badly affected..
Very accommodating to me... and definitely give me a gf feeling.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8:10 (not exactly huge.. but maybe my hand is small... to me.. she's slightly more than a handful.. which is what I like...)
figure: 7.5/10
BJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: 101% confirm

tantan69
22-09-2006, 11:24 AM
called up xiao man last night to arrange a session after drinking, took a cab down to her hotel in the east side, went up to room and she was playing cards herself, had some sml chat before i went shower myself. think she wasnt feeeling well as she was sniffing. start action give her the tender loving catbath and she seems to enjoy it, BAD thing, she already apply ky, but carryon as love to paint and she got a nice little pussy, manage to finger and lick her till she cum....but big problem:( she keeps getting phone calls and was messaging and answering at same time when i doggy her,,, didi almost gave up but i tot what the heck just finished with it... overalll dont think i get the same treatment as rest of guys did, following are the statistics:

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 7/10
boods : A
B.J : 8/10 ( good suction despite cap)
F.J : 6/10( cud hv been worst as phone keep ringing)
GFE : 3/10

guys who go for her suggest ask her turn off the phone, not even alert so that u can enjoy your session...
shes nice to talk to , just dont think we click...

thks bro komplain for the contact.... cheers

Luckytime
22-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Guys... does she looks abit like the lady from the link shown below?

http://freehosting.hostrave.com/p/sweetnoel/Profile.html

pxylene
22-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks reddevil for her contact. short FR on her.

Look: 8/10 (looks prettier with each passing minute)
Body: 8/10 (very good figure and smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
GF feeling: 8/10
RTF: Yup for the FJ
Damage: $100 + $20tips
One of the better PRC FL around.

Freeline
23-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Agree with Bro King that she does look a bit like the pic but I think her face is slimmer.
She's also got a slim body but I wish her boobs were a little more firm and perky. I like those types...
Overall, she appears rather shy and is not the proactive type. Maybe I did not manage to click well with her. She looks like those gentle gentle type. However, she is definitely accomodatiing. In fact, had groin and finger ache the next day due to too much fingering and doggie...hehe. Must be getting old....sigh...
Did not manage to talk much with her too as was really rushing that day.
Will RTF to see if can click with her better the next time...and hopefully follow by wilder sex...

alwaysandy
23-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Must rethanks Komplainking brother for the gem. I am writing this for RTF recently. I sms her and she said she was playing cards,
so decided to went down to find her after office hrs.....the place is not the same as last time, but around there as usual.
Open the door, she hide behind the door, hee so cute with the dimples. I went in and hug and start chatting for awhile. She said like not much business not very
happy. She went for her bath, again didnt bath for me, said the bath room is small, but anyway nevermind. After my bath, she already naked in her devilish figure.
I just can't get enough of her, though i have came b4 twice........i lie on the bed and she soon start to come on top of me and catbath me.....we are like lovers maybe
she know what i like, licking my nipple with her angel face, make me horny. at the same time, she also stroke my didi.....her porcelain skin is smooth n silky.
i smell her hair n touch her cute face,like a little gal....

She soon start to blow me, slowly no rush, with the tongue job.......very high....is very gf feeling. The fact is my ex gf also no such feeling.
I start to kiss her from top to bottom slowly, suck her rubber tip nipples...very natural, she dont seems to fake it all. Very reactive to the sucking
suck for some minutes b4 proceding to the lower....for some painting.....i held her hand like my gf as i paint. She wets easily with much effort, this is great
cos i dun have to waste time figuring how to make a dry pussy wet....

Soon, i start to pump her in missionary, for 6mins ...then she came on top of me for a change till she is tired. Doggie her for a while and she moan and cum....
Change back to favourite missionary to slowly build climax, change a few more position and was sweating before i came.....

I also Spend sometime chatting after i bathe before leaving for home.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10(Bcup maybe but is proportionate n soft)
figure: 8/10(devilish figure to me)
Fingering:yes(easy wet)
AR:nil
69:allow but forgotten that day
BJ: 8/10(is good enough for my level,no rush at all)
FJ: 8/10(also no rush)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes(i had done it)
Damage:100plus 30tips(money well spend)

Is one of my best favourite around. P/S: I am helping her to write this FR in the hope to find more client. At the same time,
Please take note that 100bucks damage is the minimal as it already include the room charges. U can just view it as, going for CAT80
and paying 20 for hotel81. Hopefully, no ridiculous bargains to be request as she is not making much out of it. I doesnt write
FR well but I take more effort this time round to help her. Anyone interested can PM me,bro king and bro reddevil for contact.
She has also given me permission to do so too. Please treat her well.....

Thanks bros.....

curiouslooker
27-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Thank you Alwaysandy for Xiao Man's contact. Met up with her this evening. As instructed, i tried to take good care of her. Even bought dinner for her to eat.

A few disappointments though - she did not bath together with me and no french kissing. Perhaps she is shy and is tired cos I understand she has already met about 4 pax before me and there are a few more after me. Poor gal.

Anyway, after i bathed, we chatting a short while on the bed while her hand is caressing my brotherhood. felt good. Then she started kissing my nipple and carried on to BJ. Suction was not that great though and i credit that to her tiredness?

We then tried at all least 5 - 6 styles before I cum. Both of us were panting and sweaty and I took quite awhile to complete mission.

A few agreements to all the bros who commented on her so far :
1) she does look like the ex hk actress
2) the more u look at her, the more u find her pretty
3) her complexion is very tender and smooth, esp her boobs. More like cotton candy
4) she is extremely accomodating and friendly

My take on her :
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10
Looks : 7/10
Damage : $100 (+ $10 tips)

Happy meeting Xiao Man bros.

adult_77
28-09-2006, 07:40 PM
thanks bro alwaysandy for the contact =)

met xiao man this afternoon. shall not write FR as so much is written about her already. she is indeed very pretty n good complexion.

she told me she's leaving these few days (i think she said tomorrow...), but will be back soon.

Matrizz
28-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks Bro alwaysandy for providing me with Xiaoman's contact. sms her last night and managed to meet up with her last night. The below is my FR.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Very attractive,especially when she smiles)
Body: 8/10 (Very shapely figure)
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Her moans are very natural, and she gets wet pretty easy too)
GF feeling: 9/10 (High score from me as she really gave me a feeling of being with gf)
RTF: For sure
Damage: $100 + $20 for tips

Definitely one of the best encounters I have had

gniwgonwk
29-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Great gal! Very friendly and chatty - but also seems to be tactful and knows when not to ask more than is necessary :)
A lot of compliments have been showered upon her and all are true.
GF feeling is 10/10!!!

NyehGongGong
30-09-2006, 04:06 AM
hehe...late late FR.. for 2nites ago..
she's still the best... my RTF the 3rd time
she really get me damn hard...
her moaning and how she catbath me...
Not sure why.. but each time I look at her.. she seems prettier..especially when she smile..
I wil definitely visit her again.. before she leave...
value for $$

raptor228
01-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Great appreciation for KamplaintKing for the lobang and AlwaysSandy for the contact! GREAT! True to every word mentioned by some other bros who have visited her. Almost give up after first attempt to contact her, but she return call eventually. She has a low sexy voice! Here my take on her.

Name: Xiao Mun
Look: 8.5/10
Boobs: B (Very soft and supple)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: YES!
Damage: 100 + 20 tip
Overall: VV PLEASE!

yangzong
02-10-2006, 06:48 PM
I want to thank bro redevil011 for sharing with me this gem and I apologise it took me so long to visit her due to my outstation.

True enough what most bro had mention about Xiao Men. Quite a nice girl like next door type from Dailian. When we met last Saturday at her place surprice that she put on a black evening gown and welcome me didn't really expect that because is the hotel where she put has up for the last few days. So I thought she will dress in casual. Overall a nice lady.

IMHO summary of Xiao Men
Looks: 7
Body:7
Boobs: handful but I like it
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes
damage: $100.

jaden
05-10-2006, 09:45 AM
First i would like to thank bro redevil for the contact.. tried xiao man last week and true to everyone's FR, she really looks like a star. very gf feel and what i liked most was that her boobs were very very smooth and a very nice cup... excellent curves too and her face omigosh just thinking of her agonized look when being fcked makes me hard again.

Looks - 9
Body - 8
BJ - 7
FJ 8
GF - 10

will try and RTF if possible. sorry for this short FR. i have typed long ones before and all i got was being zapped. anyway cheers!

Luckytime
05-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Looks like there are more collectors rather than bonkers........given out but seldom or late FR here....

Ya lor... an updates... 1 more weeks to go b4 she leaves SG... and her red aunties also coming so look for her fast b4 she says bye bye in a week times.:D

Luckytime
06-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Updates on her... She told me her aunties will come around Sunday time so bros be quick and call her. She also said her departure date is on Oct 14, 0930 hrs. Dun miss the chance...;)

alwaysandy
06-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Alittle late.....have to wait about 2more days at least,...she now having it liao...........

Luckytime
07-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Alittle late.....have to wait about 2more days at least,...she now having it liao...........

Alamak... so fast came liao ah...:(

treehouse
07-10-2006, 09:25 PM
This FR is happen last week. As promise I would write the FR.

Once I got Xiao Man contact I sms & call her to fix an appointment. Arrived at the hotel at about 4.00pm and give her a call to ask for the room nos.

When I saw her in person, I was kind of disappointed but so bad that I got to run away.......I would say she is average looking only (In my opinion). I bascially get undress and went to take a bath. I was hoping she would come in and bath with me but she did not.

After the bath, I went into the action right away. We did about 3 positions. I cum while we are in doggie position. Overall, I would say that she is average in all department, service, look, etc.

Look: 6 to 6.5
Service: 6.5
Body: 7
FJ: 7.5
BJ: 7
RTF: No

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I would up you ASAP.

Luckytime
08-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Received her smsed and she said her aunties said bye bye liao... so bros starts ur engine and call her now...:D

Luckytime
08-10-2006, 04:32 PM
When I saw her in person, I was kind of disappointed but so bad that I got to run away.......I would say she is average looking only (In my opinion). I bascially get undress and went to take a bath. I was hoping she would come in and bath with me but she did not.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I would up you ASAP.

Every guys have their own types of tea mah... Finally got 1 more FR posted.

alwaysandy
08-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Actually beauty lies in the eyes of the beholders.......not to say she's fantastic, but sometimes she's not feeling that well, therefore might compromises some of the aspects...but we still look up to each individual views.....

She may be more busy at night recently, try to look for her in the day/ afternoon time if u want to book her......monday/tomorrow should be totally gone liao the period......as usual bro....pm me........if no FR bros, try to work harder first.

Luckytime
09-10-2006, 03:03 PM
4 and a half days to go b4 she leaves on Oct 14 0930hrs...

alwaysandy
10-10-2006, 12:12 AM
ya.......i will definitely miss her when she's not around.

Luckytime
10-10-2006, 03:51 PM
She may or may not be back within 2 months time depending on the business as she told me so. Anyway, 3 more days to go b4 she leave.

alwaysandy
11-10-2006, 08:02 PM
not much FR written recently in here......despite some demands....:confused:

Luckytime
12-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Ya lor... Hope these last two days can see more... Bros who want to rtf or not yet try out her services, load ur gun and book a firing range...;) Last two days liao...:D

Luckytime
13-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Today is her last day here and will be flying off tomorrow morning at 0930hrs. Bros if dun wish to miss her, call her now...:D

logy
13-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Got to thank Bro Komplaintking for sharing the numbers.
Actually got her number quite sometimes back, but didn't have the time
to try until this week.
Had a session with her this Wednesday,agreed with some bros that she
looks a bit like Yang Li Bing, but I am not sure if you guys still
remember that Yang Li Bing got a sister called Yang Li Na? Personally,
I would say her look is more towards Yang Li Na. Anyway, I was happy
with what I had seen in front of me, very pleasant, nice proportionate
body, exactly what I like. I'm not good in giving detialed steamy FR,
but all I can say is that the whole session was very enjoyable with her
friendly personality and the great girl friend feeling. Like the way
she looked and smile at you while bonking her, really can melt your
heart with the sweet smile.
Can't wait to see her again, if what she told me is true, think she
might be back again pretty soon.

alwaysandy
14-10-2006, 10:45 AM
She is away already.....till further noticed......

Bro like to find her during last min, which is not advisable, imagine the number to calls to entertain, and how many can she take during last hr...........this compromises with the services too.

cephas0408
16-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Tried her on friday just before days before she leave.

She abit dizzy becos of hung over, but she say she damn horny when she in this state.

Well she really is loh, and thinking she is my first FL and my first fark in life turns me on. She started the SOP sucking my nipples and HJ me. Then i started fingering her and suck her nice soft nipple. Normally she dun do frenching one but she is really damn horny lah..........and i french her soft soft lips.

Caps on for a long lasting BJ (yah she dun do bbbj), but to my suprise, still not bad the feeling. She attacking the head of my dick. Long lasting BJ! Then we proceed to then normal FJ, and lastly to doggy..........kaoz i want it longer one but she so horny, keep moaning and keep asking me to pump harder n faster. I first time feel like she needs me more than i needs her. I ram hard until my didi cannot tahan n cum out. Can see the "shuang" aka "shiok" in her.

After everything she like nearly want to give me 2nd shot for free. She reaaly damn horny lah tat day. But my ammo not enuff. So juz sit around petting n curdle. Kiss abit and TCSS abit.

Know tat she going back china for a month and bring another chio ger back.
She say let me first blood, LOL :p
I say see how first cos i like her becos she damn tight, so tight my didi like being embraced.
Maybe got extra $$$ can go tarma when she back and juz in case her frd not as gd as she say.

cephas0408
19-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Someone zap me 2 pts for writing an FR above and ask me to guess who he is.
LoL:D

I am sorry if i wrote something inappropriate above.
And I am really lazy to guess who zapped me for writing FRs.

alwaysandy
19-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi folks....she will be back soon....i will inform here again......not this sat for yr info if any has been waiting.....again,will giv prior to seniors, juniors unless u can proof u r ok or contributive to the forum eg. post thread and share contact etc.

wonder if bro redevil is back?thought he mia 3weeks liao....

alwaysandy
22-10-2006, 10:38 AM
She will be back on tuesday for the new season.....
It would be better to find her in the day time.

Luckytime
22-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Wow... so fast she will be back ah...:D

alwaysandy
23-10-2006, 04:44 PM
New season is starting soon.....in line with the festivals.....

alwaysandy
24-10-2006, 11:53 PM
She is available now.....:D

Redevil011
25-10-2006, 12:16 AM
bro andy, miss me ar?:p

Luckytime
25-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Ok now... She wants me to let all bros know that she starts today from 12pm to 6pm damage same and if 6pm to 9pm, the damage will be different. Contact her and arrange with her as well as the damage.;)

alwaysandy
25-10-2006, 01:18 PM
hoho....finally back, redevil u more pioneer here mah...haha

yup the charge for 12pm to 6pm is same, cos 6pm to 9pm is a golden time like ERP charges....hee...so come be prepare with more money instead if u want at that time.....

Dreamweaver
25-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi bro andy...pm u just now....but then mailbox full.....:)

Luckytime
26-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Think she is free rite now. Guys load your bullets.:D

Redevil011
26-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Bro Andy, I not in SIN. The most pioneer is Bro KK! He was the one who gave us such a good lobang......;) Aniwae, say hi to XM for me:p

alwaysandy
27-10-2006, 09:58 PM
i know....but then didnt see him for long time already......
still abroad ah....business very big wor......devil..

alwaysandy
28-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Period will come around 3 or 4th of November this time round...
be informed bros......enjoy b4 it comes..

Luckytime
29-10-2006, 11:46 AM
So only left 4 or 5 days b4 the aunties come lah... bros load ur bullets and book the firing range b4 the aunties come.:D

alwaysandy
30-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Just have a session with her. She was as good as it seems. This is one first FR i m writing so pardon me for any errors.
SMS her in the noon, and she's free so decided to go down after seeing the thread post many times. This is not my first bonk however,
as i have been a patron to GL for sometimes. Didnt try a prc FL b4 so decided to take a try.

Came to the room, and was invited by a beautiful smile girl. Heard she just came back not long ago. I came in, chatted awhile, and goes to bathe alone.
Came out and she's naked in her porcelain fair skin...her nice bush and pussy is acompanyed by the soft breasts with shy smile...

i lie down and she started to catbathe me sensually. it is a good feeling to see a angel face doing that. soon, she start to BJ me.though with cap, i think is her practise which i m ok with,
is good to my standard...very gf feeling........for slutty lover, dont come here(hee). As i paint her pussy, moans gets louder(not fake)...if i m not wrong she climax a couple of time. her ass is also fair(doesnt have pimple dots on it)

I change a few position, which include the sitting 1, b4 cumming.......she is one good prc to give a good service, considering the bad remarks given for attitude generally for all prc gals.

Body:8/10
Face:8/10(look better after awhile)
boobs:7.5/10(B roughly)
Paint:yes
BJ:7/10
GF feeling:9/10
service:9/10
RTF:sure,why not if i have the money
Damage:100buck + 20bucks tips

pls up my rep if my FR is ok....thanks you.

alwaysandy
30-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Forgot to highlight, that FR was from the bro dreamweaver hor.....cos he send me via PM.

alwaysandy
30-10-2006, 01:02 AM
3 to 4 more days to go bros........

Luckytime
30-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Wow... another happy bro... so dun wait anymore when u guys r free...;)

gemraider
30-10-2006, 12:45 PM
can anyone pm me her contacts? would luv to testdrive her. thanks:D

alwaysandy
30-10-2006, 08:11 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q139/alwaysandy/IMG_0126.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q139/alwaysandy/IMG_0124.jpg

Now u know why u should pay more?

Redevil011
30-10-2006, 11:17 PM
bro andy, I zao lor mah!

alwaysandy
30-10-2006, 11:41 PM
bro andy, I zao lor mah!

whats that????i dont believe anyone in the universe will understand u bro......

Redevil011
31-10-2006, 12:18 AM
bro, wat i meant was 'zao lor' (run away). Getit?:)

Luckytime
31-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Nice photo of her body. As for the face, she looks abit like a ex hk actress.:D

alwaysandy
31-10-2006, 09:33 PM
ya...the HK actress u referring to....right....

alwaysandy
31-10-2006, 11:49 PM
why zao lor.......zao lor still got time come forum...:D thats cool...

Smalley
01-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks bro alwaysandy for the contact.

Had a session with her two days ago. Her smiles were really sweet like Lisa Ang's, with a dimple on each side of her mouth. With hardly any tcss, was asked to shower alone and then dried up using a used wet towel. She had already undressed completely while I was in the shower, not giving me the chance to enjoy seeing her strip. Capped me straight away and gave me a slow, soft bj for so long until it became monotonous and I almost fell asleep. Her breasts are shapely, medium size and naturally soft with pink small nipples. Very shiok to caress and squeeze.

Changed position to 69. Perhaps because of her tired lips and tongue from the long bj, she hj me continuously while I examined her love hole closely. It is small and pink, the clitoris clearly visible. The vulva very slender and tender. Pussy clean, no smell but artificially moist with KY. Neat pubic hair. Seldom get to see this type of meimei among free lancers. Sensing climax, I quickly entered her in missionery position. Ejaculated after a little pumping action. While I was in the shower cleaning up, she answered a call and asked the caller to come up to the room in five minutes. No choice but to hurry up although my time was not up yet.

She was friendly and cheerful, but her techniques were unexciting standard routines. As other brothers had advised, it is better to book a room in the hotel she is staying and ask her to go over to your room to avoid unhygienic used towel and dirty, stained, crumpled bed sheet.

Damages $100 inclusive of room and cd.
RTF No

Luckytime
01-11-2006, 02:50 PM
How come most of the fr said she looks like Lisa Ang??? 4 me i still think she looks like the ex hk actress.;)

alwaysandy
01-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Smalley was damn fast....go straight to her after i give him the contact sia...
win liao lor.

yweisin
02-11-2006, 09:34 AM
was being told by her during my last session with her that she is bringing another friend over to singapore. Just curious and wanna confirm whether its true... thanks...

Luckytime
02-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Smalley was damn fast....go straight to her after i give him the contact sia...
win liao lor.

Wow... so this bro smalley very fast hand and fast leg man... :eek:

Smalley
02-11-2006, 11:16 AM
It's her wide open mouth and white teeth with two dimples when she smiles that looks like Lisa Ang, not her face when not smiling.

alwaysandy
02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
ya...but usually is like that, where got totally the same 1......then can go take part in beauty contest n win and no need work as freelance liao.....

Luckytime
02-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Ok now... only few more days left and she'll go to away for a while but I dun know 4 how many days. :confused:

alwaysandy
02-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Let's just hope that she is back very soon.....u happy, i happy, everybody happy.

yweisin
03-11-2006, 12:50 AM
just came back from a bonk session with xiao man.... it was a RTF visit..

arranged the time to meet up at 10pm but she onli arrive at 1030pm.. coz she was rushing back from the nightclub she working at...

although feel quite frustrated for waiting so long but on second thought.. it was worth it... i went up to her room.. and TCSS a bit and have a cigarette session with her 1st... and to my surprise she recognise me.. i was happy that she remember her customers... hehe...

i went to shower alone.. dried up and lie on the bed... she came in after taking her own shower.... we did hanky panky for a while.. really feel like GF... this time she allow me to french kiss.. yes..!!! those touching tongue one.... after she gave me some BJ... i turn her around and my turn to service her... painted and fingered her...

when she got enough pleasure she asked me to start my FJ... hehe.. did onli the missionary style and i unloaded my stuff...

during the whole process .. she did not rush me.. as usual of her... so we sit next to each other TCSS and smoke again... her after-sale service is very good and im very pleased.... in the end.. i came out from her room with a happy face... hehe...

look : 8/10
french kiss: 7/10
damage: 100 inc room....CD i provide...
RTF: sure again... hehe

she said normally her customers are all RTF customers... so for those who havent try her yet... go try... she's worth every cent you pay...

imnothing
09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the late FR, tried xiao man two days ago but due to I was busy with sth else these few days, only can wait till now to post the FR.

Forgive me for can’t tell which HK actress she looks alike, as I am not those who are very familiar with HK actress, but I have comment that she looks pretty esp when she smiles and she has smooth skin. And I do agree with most bros that she provides very good service, when she did cat bath, BJ for me, no rush at all.

And also understand from her, she’s working in nightclub at night, so bros who want to try her up better come in noon. But ofc bros may check and arrange with her.

damage: 100 inc room....CD nope

thanks for bro who intro this lady to me, sure value for money

Nessaja
12-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Had a session with xiao man today, thanks to bro alwaysandy for contact.

Reached hotel, a pretty lady opened door. Really look like the hk actress mentioned at the earlier posts. tcss abit, ask me how old am i.. call me xiao zhu (becoz of my zodiac) proceeded for my shower alone then lie on the bed waiting for her. she came out and started bj.. which is gd. next is my turn,
painted and fingered her. she allowed frenching (my first visit:p ). switched to her soft moans really turned me on.. no chance to change position..( muz train my stamina..) only missionary. overall is great, but the only turn off thing is she dress up too fast liao.. :( (still got much time) was hoping she'll juz lay beside me then tcss more. next time will ask her to switch off tv...

overall raitings

GFE: 6/10 (hope will be better on next visit.. not much chemistry tis time)
damage: $100 + tips
RTF: Confirm.. after she return to sg..

lrrrp888
27-11-2006, 04:50 PM
This is my 3rd visit and I must say I am still hungry for her. Visited her last week and realised that she is working in the night. No wonder phone was turn off during lunch.

Anyway, still the same that chatty when she opened the door. Chat for a while about before stripping down to birthday suit for a shower. Came out and she is pulling down her panty. Just when I was thinking of undressing her....well, crawl onto the bed and she start to play with my didi and kissing me.

Let her service me and remind her not to agressive on my didi as very sensitive that day. Anyway, took over and start to french and lick her all over. Surprisingly, she wet very fast that day and she was smiling when i told her. Start fingering her and attack her gspot and she starts to wriggle. Like this part very much when she wriggle her body. Turn her round and grab her boobs from behind and licking her back all over. She was enjoying and not long, did not realised that my didi was slding into her pussy.

After few seconds, pull out when the main head takes over and lean over her asking whether she knows my didi was inside her. She was closing her eyes and smile. She put on the ruber and move over 69 to lick my didi while i attack her pussy.

She was licking and sucking my balls until she start to wriggle her body again and she bring her pussy to my didi and push into her pussy and start to rock on me.

She was rocking for quite a way and mus be tired and aly beside me. I went ontop of her and start to rock her. From sitting to missionary and suddenly the phone rings..... thought she will answer but instead we french and her tongue was fighting very hard with me......

Feeling high and start to pump harder and faster and cum. Turn over and relax..... Feeling sextisfied yet again.

Wonder when she will be coming back.

Luckytime
27-11-2006, 07:08 PM
did not realised that my didi was slding into her pussy.

After few seconds, pull out when the main head takes over and lean over her asking whether she knows my didi was inside her. She was closing her eyes and smile. She put on the ruber and move over 69 to lick my didi while i attack her pussy.

What the hell you doing without wearing rubber and put your cock in.:mad:

unclesammi
27-11-2006, 09:15 PM
What the hell you doing without wearing rubber and put your cock in

bro lucktime, this xiaoman you intro to me, now very popular liao. No need to help further. :D Now got someone enter raw. :mad: Siao liao.

alwaysandy
08-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Check this out,

There is another gal call sasa who came SG yesterday....

origin:PRC
Face:6.5
body:6.5
SYT level:6

she is available for service at 120bucks(FJ) for first timer and 100for subsequent session. Asked to intro client...interested parties, pls leave yr contact number and name while PM to me.

alwaysandy
14-12-2006, 08:58 AM
She is actually xiaoman friend from her hometown dalian.....though she have gone away for now, can still contact sa sa through me....welcome all rtf members to book.......

at least she's here to stand in for xm....

Leeds2006
26-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Refresh to all bros

Firstly, thanks brether alwaysandy for the contact

Pardon me for my poor FR

It was a wet day late last night and when logged on, got xm's contact thru alwaysandy's pm

It was rainy and cold and felt horny and decided to find xm. When contacted xm at early morning of the day and fixed the bonking at 2.00 a.m. at her designated bunker. However, on the way there, xm msg that appointment changed to a later hour. As it was cold and rainy, so the mood of bonking suddenly subsided, so i intended to turn back and change the appointment today upon her schedule.

Then, xm called and decided to recommend her friend, as i was already around that area at that moment, therefore decided to have a try and was not disappointed at all and the trip was well spent

Below is the brief description of the contact :

origin:PRC (Guanxi) & speak good Cantonese
Complexion : tanned like local minah
Face:6.5 (without make-up)
body:7.0 (tact & lithe)
SYT level:6.5
BJ : NA due to sores in her mouth
FJ : 7.5 - 8
Attitute : 9.5
Overall : 8
RTF : yes, if time permits

Now, in dilemna, when rtf, whether its xm or her friend ????

alwaysandy
29-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Hello everyone, for updates, she's back....she has got a new number now.......for regulars and seniors interested etc, can pm me for the new contact........heehee back finally....meet her yesterday so hapi...:D

majest
30-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Thank you bro alwaysandy for the contact....Met her at about 12pm today, indeed a sweet and interesting lady...makes you feel totally comfortable, as if have known her for a long time...

Leeds2006
01-02-2007, 03:55 PM
When Brother Alwaysandy's first burst of info that XiaoMan was back and I was eager to be served by her.

However, managed to find time in the mid afternoon yesterday and excused myself for a short period of time from work to meet her at a hotel in GL.

I am very poor in writing FR and I could claim that her offering is very service oriented and comparable to what her close friend that I had tired, if not better.

She will not rush you and will take her sweet time to service you though time is very precious to her.

For contact, please liaise with Brother Alwaysandy and I'm sure brother had also many lobangs to your taste.

Happy bonking to the year of Pig.

awesomefucker
07-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Yesterday was feeling horny and was thinking which one to call and out of sudden remember MJ reminder to support her friend Xiao Man if I have the time.

Call Xiao Man immediately and was surprised she has moved to a new location. Confirm the timing with her and make a detour to the new place.

Reach the place and a pretty looking Xiao Man open the door. Alway with a smile on her face she lead me into the room.

As the bathroom was quite small for two person, I bath myself and once I step back into the room , a smiling Xiao Man is waiting for me. Leading me to rest on my back, she start to catbath me and once a while glance at me and this increase my hornyness. Cannot take it I push her onto the bed and start to catbath her and fingering her. Within minute she became very wet and looking at her horny face increased my hornyness and the more I finger her she start to moan a bit and suddenly she pull me and start tremble slightly and I know she has just cum. Quickly she help me to put on the cap and I start to pump her and looking at her pretty face with a cfm look make me really horny and I cum with a 'explosion'.

Later we tccs for quite some time before I leave.

Look: 8 / 10 ~ Sweet with a smiling face
Skin: 8 / 10 ~ Smooth.
Boobs: B+
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

alwaysandy
12-03-2007, 12:12 AM
she is back!!! welcome all bros to get contact....as usual, get contact from me.....everyday i will check......so if ok to pm me....not for too long also

alwaysandy
25-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Red days should be over by now....ready liao....

alwaysandy
26-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Slots are as usual time afternoon.12pm to 6pm...

alwaysandy
27-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Pm me for contact....next time of distribution is tomolo morning earliest...

alwaysandy
28-03-2007, 06:30 PM
She abit sick, hope ppl would understand if she's not so active lately...
hopefully can recover soon.:)

alwaysandy
30-03-2007, 07:13 PM
weekend liao......pm me for contact as usual....

alwaysandy
31-03-2007, 07:36 PM
She will be leaving this month.....:)

alwaysandy
01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Pm me for contact...open for the day.....It will be easier to distribute while i m not in the office where female colleague can see...:p

alwaysandy
02-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Timing as usual 12 to 6pm....

alwaysandy
06-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Public holiday or not, business as usual..........:cool:

Qimonda
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Good service, business as usual even on public holiday

alwaysandy
06-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Good service, business as usual even on public holiday

r u one of her regulars?:confused: never remember yr nick.

alwaysandy
08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
12pm to 6pm daily....today may not be around, but can still try to sms her....

alwaysandy
10-04-2007, 01:30 PM
reds should be coming soon...next week.....

alwaysandy
12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
bros with more than 1 post and some contribution like FR can still PM me....