PDA

View Full Version : hello a question

dancer60
31-08-2006, 02:27 AM
sammy's bro out there.. been wondering if www.adultfriendfinder.com is real.. i had heard stories from a friend's friend that he hook up with tons of chick in there from singapore.. and some of them are out SIA cabin crew.. been thinking should i sign up as a member, although the one month Gold membership cost around $40 plus

dancer60
31-08-2006, 02:47 AM
hmmm, i read a thread b4, saying its fake and stuff.. wonder isit true..

SanPiPa
31-08-2006, 02:50 AM
dun waste your $$

not so easy to hook up babes,
and not so easy to cancel the account, they can just auto renew and deduct money from you.

Can just sign up as a normal user, and then use their chat room to chat. Been there , done that. depends on your talk cock skill, u can chat up some girl if u good, but nowadays pretty hard.

SIA girl so desperate to go there look for man? stop listening to idiots rumour most likely spread by the website owner to get you to pay and subscribe to them.

dancer60
31-08-2006, 02:51 AM
hmm, bro maybe ur right..

Frankiestine
31-08-2006, 07:53 AM
sammy's bro out there.. been wondering if www.adultfriendfinder.com is real.. i had heard stories from a friend's friend that he hook up with tons of chick in there from singapore.. and some of them are out SIA cabin crew.. been thinking should i sign up as a member, although the one month Gold membership cost around $40 plus
alamak bro this question actually asked and answered a thousand times over...like I always tell the rest...those who pay to join are more or less geniune but those free members are scams..

thickbangersg
31-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I did signed up a couple of years back, but I find that it is not worth the price you pay for the subscription. Also have small success when trying it out in Indonesia and Malaysia.

I managed to hook up with a few girls, mainly just ok looking. The really chio ones avoid such websites like plague. If you are really that desperate, your money is much more well spent going to GL.

However, if you are not in SG, but in US or Europe, then that is a different case already. Have lots of response especially if you are really good with the gab.

That is my two cents worth...

dancer60
31-08-2006, 10:21 AM
hello, thanks alot bro for helping me with the answers.. i guess its not worth it to do so..