PDA

View Full Version : A lovable gf but my love faded

Curiouskrap
22-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Here's my story :

I have a lovable gf . We dated for six years , she loves me , I loved her too. But soon things changed . We graduated. She is busy with her work n me too. We seldom chat and one weird thing is that she don't betray me even I nvr spot check on her . I know she won't coz she rely much on me on most stuff n she is type of princess sort of girl .In fact there's some people out there try to date her but so far no outcome . I felt dull also . Not sure coz I have been screwing one of my best friend . Stil no feeling . Recently we argued n nvr spoke to her . I think maybe she give up also due to not much time spent together . I'm so down

CableBox
23-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Can intro your girl?

Taisho75
23-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Time to change a new gf and introduce your current gf to me. :D Good girl must treasure and not keep aside. I willing to take care of her. ;)

Curiouskrap
23-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Time to change a new gf and introduce your current gf to me. :D Good girl must treasure and not keep aside. I willing to take care of her. ;)

I care for her just the feel seems faded. I have been wondering what happened to me and what I want. I think lust taken over me.

joncheong
23-01-2016, 07:34 PM
very sad bro...good girls are hard to come by...if she is good...even if you don't love her as much....shouldn't let her go....slowly work on it and the sparks will be back...there must be some strong love that you guys can be together for the past 6 years right? how many people's marriage survived 6 years and your r/s actually did...

arsenal_84
23-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Treasure what you have before you lost it all.
I'm pretty sure this common advice will fall on deaf ears but that's probably life turmoil.

88astray88
23-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Bro, I had a similar situation with you. Just that we argued a lot when we start working... She always asked for break up and we did but patched back later after a few days... But until one day we argued over my work, I ask for a break up. Since then, I sometime feels regretted for doing such action. Think thrice before u action.

Curiouskrap
23-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Bro, I had a similar situation with you. Just that we argued a lot when we start working... She always asked for break up and we did but patched back later after a few days... But until one day we argued over my work, I ask for a break up. Since then, I sometime feels regretted for doing such action. Think thrice before u action.

At least yours are straight. My gf keep quiet most time and she doesn't reply to my message. I don't know what she's thinking . I felt stressed and guess what. I'm now out if my country and there is not even a reply from her . It's been few days. I'm so dissapointed .

Taisho75
24-01-2016, 06:23 PM
At least yours are straight. My gf keep quiet most time and she doesn't reply to my message. I don't know what she's thinking . I felt stressed and guess what. I'm now out if my country and there is not even a reply from her . It's been few days. I'm so dissapointed .

Looks like cold war between both of u to me and be prepare for the worst. We do not know the details what happened, but based on what u written, high chance a break up is going to happen. Just msg her that you will look her up to have a good talk when u are back. See her reply and let us know.

Anyway you will learn with every failure. Then u will grow up to treasure what u got. Finding a nice girl not easy.

torrentman123
01-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Here's my story :

I have a lovable gf . We dated for six years , she loves me , I loved her too. But soon things changed . We graduated. She is busy with her work n me too. We seldom chat and one weird thing is that she don't betray me even I nvr spot check on her . I know she won't coz she rely much on me on most stuff n she is type of princess sort of girl .In fact there's some people out there try to date her but so far no outcome . I felt dull also . Not sure coz I have been screwing one of my best friend . Stil no feeling . Recently we argued n nvr spoke to her . I think maybe she give up also due to not much time spent together . I'm so down

I'm close to the same shoes, but maybe I never even loved her that much in the first place.

Now trying to call it off but it's not so easy after time and feelings are invested.

Only thing left is regrets.

I need help too

Kenny87
01-02-2016, 07:20 PM
If i were you, i would marry her.

my reasons are very simple.

1) everyone cheats sooner or later. u prefer the one you love to cheat on you, or the one you dont really love to cheat on u? which one will let ur heart shatter?

2) marriage is a partnership, not about love. you need a partner who silently supports you, you trust and you love at least enough to care.

3) the current status you talk about now is normal (at least to me) of a couple. at least you know that while you are busy at work, so is she.

so in summery, i think this kind of girl, is good to marry.

hugs
01-02-2016, 07:28 PM
If i were you, i would marry her.

my reasons are very simple.

1) everyone cheats sooner or later. u prefer the one you love to cheat on you, or the one you dont really love to cheat on u? which one will let ur heart shatter?

2) marriage is a partnership, not about love. you need a partner who silently supports you, you trust and you love at least enough to care.

3) the current status you talk about now is normal (at least to me) of a couple. at least you know that while you are busy at work, so is she.

so in summery, i think this kind of girl, is good to marry.

101% agree!:)

bridge
01-02-2016, 08:06 PM
IMHO, the way I look at it is that you fell into(I dunno about her) the comfort zone of a relationship...which is why you felt dull.
When either party or one party starts to take the relationship for granted, end up both party will spend less time doing things together, no more surprise for her/him...no more of many things that happens during courtship....the next thing that happen is that a time bomb is set on ur relationship.
Relationship needs to be upkeep... keep the sparks alive (example, a sudden sms that says "I miss you" will make her day sunny one..you might get a surprise in return)

Xyberduke
02-02-2016, 01:14 AM
Here's my story :

simple remedy.

CALL HER.. talk things out even if it ends up in separating ways... Close the relationship if you ever loved her before.

a2014
02-02-2016, 01:47 PM
I have a lovable gf . We dated for six years , she loves me , I loved her too.
Really both of you love each other or just enjoy the feeling when you are in your younger days.

But soon things changed . We graduated. She is busy with her work n me too. We seldom chat and one weird thing is that she don't betray me even I nvr spot check on her . I know she won't coz she rely much on me on most stuff n she is type of princess sort of girl.
Sure, as time goes by things around you will change as you are entering into anther phase of life and environment. However true love rally change so easily across time. Never speak up doesn't mean concur. You are just assuming love was there and she love you which you think it was so.

In fact there's some people out there try to date her but so far no outcome . I felt dull also . Not sure coz I have been screwing one of my best friend . Stil no feeling . Recently we argued n nvr spoke to her . I think maybe she give up also due to not much time spent together . I'm so down
Certainly both of you will argue as she seem to be sick of you attitude already with so many suitors around surely she will think twice now. You don't seems to feel sad as you are still happily screwing around. You only feel down because she is protesting now.

You will loose her eventually if you do not do anything. One day when she go out with another man behind your back you will come back and tell us she is a slut.

Seriously, it takes two hands to clap.

This is my personal opinion, Take Care.

MrLuffy
03-02-2016, 07:20 AM
I dont know if anyone heard this before

"Love the way how your partner wish to be loved"

If both parties exercised this and understand the real meaning behind it. Your relationship will be definitely be stronger. :o

alexmason86
28-03-2016, 06:34 AM
i hv same situation as TS. my gf love me alot. but my love feeling just faded.

i wanted to break with her but don't hv the courage to tell her. knowing that this will break her heart since i am her 1st love.

my bastard reason is i want to find someone more beautiful hv more sexual appeal. i dont feel sexualy aroused when with her.

Xyberduke
28-03-2016, 10:58 AM
i hv same situation as TS. my gf love me alot. but my love feeling just faded.

i wanted to break with her but don't hv the courage to tell her. knowing that this will break her heart since i am her 1st love.

my bastard reason is i want to find someone more beautiful hv more sexual appeal. i dont feel sexualy aroused when with her.

If you are looking for a life partner, it is not easy to find someone that loves you. seriously. love fades after a while no matter how pretty your partner is, guys are guys, we always have an eye for pretty gals that can arouse us sexually.

Think carefully, if you want to risk losing a good lifelong partner that loves you through the test of time, for someone who has a better sex appeal now whose love for you may fade over time....

Think carefully.... for some money, you can always find women with sex appeal... that is why the sex trade is always alive.