PDA

View Full Version : Fantasize about Ex-es

thedealer87
22-01-2016, 07:06 PM
How many of you bros (or sis) who are married or attached yet still fantasises about your ex either while doing it or during PCC?

joncheong
22-01-2016, 10:41 PM
yes...fantasize how she is being fucked every night by her hub now....how she is being licked all over by him...after all i have done that to her before him :D

Continental
23-01-2016, 12:03 AM
How many of you bros (or sis) who are married or attached yet still fantasises about your ex either while doing it or during PCC?
Yes, believe many of us bros and sis do ! :p First love is usually the sweetest and most memorable one of our lives ;) But alas, many of us don't get to marry our first love or the first boyfriend or girlfriend we meet. We seldom get the first choice of things we look for in life. At best, we get second best. :(

Sigh, these days we keep on changing boyfriends and girlfriends sometimes like changing clothes. So when we finally get married, we usually end up marrying the ones that come after who we do not really love as much. So thinking back, we kind of regret knowing that someone else is now enjoying our first love in bed in the middle of the night :( If it could be rekindled, I am sure many of us would go back to be with our first love especially those who we really loved but for some reason or other could not continue to be together and had to break up.

sensualshirley
23-01-2016, 12:14 AM
2 of my ex still trying to woo me back... not sure whether they fantasize about me though.

Continental
23-01-2016, 12:43 AM
2 of my ex still trying to woo me back... not sure whether they fantasize about me though.
I bet they do sis ! ;) Otherwise they wont be trying to woo you back. Read in your thread that you even ended up having sex with one of them when you met up with him again sometime later :p

sunnt
23-01-2016, 12:51 AM
I did fantasize, and sometimes turning that into reality

risingeast
23-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Yes, fantasize all sorts of possibilities. And sometimes, by chance meet up, her eyes tells me maybe same thing.

tiostun
23-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Yup quite often
We were together for 3 years, I was the one who unleashed the horny side of her and introduced her things like 69 and tit fuck.

Will never forget how we fucked at the open balcony letting everyone hear us, and how we love to fuck infront of mirrors.

Miss her fucking my lil bro with her big tits and letting me shoot all over her pretty face. Alas, my current gf has smaller boobs

Oh well :(

hitler
23-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Same here, sometimes fantasize about her looks, her figure and her cute look.

thedealer87
23-01-2016, 12:44 PM
True.. my ex-es used to be more adventurous as well compared to my current gf; blow jobs in the car while driving, hand jobs in the cinema, sex in the fitting room, disabled toilet.

But what made me really miss my ex is our love for sharing fantasies with each other. She'd seduce me on her fantasies and stories of how she did it with her ex-es as well!

Miss those days. Sometimes (like right now) I'd just lie in bed and PCC with those memories in my head :D

joncheong
23-01-2016, 01:03 PM

not to mention your ex-es wooing and fantasizing about you...even me starting to fantasize about you already reading your posts...:p

wantedbryan
24-01-2016, 02:54 PM
guess most of us have more then one ex and we all miss them for different reasons.

miss one of my ex cos she gt a huge D cup. miss watching it jiggle while she ride me.

miss the other 2 cos they give her best blow and hand job. till today i still regret now fucking them back then but then again we were all very young at that time.

kark69
24-01-2016, 04:42 PM
No point keep thinking about the past . Time to move on.

beefnoodle
24-01-2016, 09:16 PM
I did fantasize, and sometimes turning that into reality

Please share your encounters :)

Continental
24-01-2016, 11:37 PM
No point keep thinking about the past . Time to move on.
Think there is nothing wrong to remember the past so long as they are sweet memories ;) Otherwise the bro is right, then move on lor.

Johnbass
24-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Tiagong sex with EX is good sex...
No strings attached...
:D

iPussy69
25-01-2016, 12:02 AM
Tiagong sex with EX is good sex...
No strings attached...

The only sex u will ever get is SnowLeopards Farking your loose asshole...
PUSSY!

Johnbass
25-01-2016, 12:04 AM
The only sex u will ever get is SnowLeopards Farking your loose asshole...
PUSSY!

Not happy zap me lor...

iPussy69
25-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Not happy zap me lor...

H88 say u BOJI to post in International sub-forum...