PDA

View Full Version : Hotels and registering with FIN card HELP

hotinsingapore
22-01-2016, 03:07 PM
Hi guys

I've been picking up a few ladies for fun and going to Hotel 81 or Fragrance. I am a foreigner on a long term work pass (with an FIN) so my pass itself does NOT have any address details actually printed on it (I think locals do??)

Anyway, when I register at a hotel with my long term pass and they put my info into their computer, do they have access to the address that MOM has for me or do they only take down the actual info that is printed on my card for their own records?

Ie, if I do not give them an address do they have access to sending receipts/marketing materials to my MOM registered address (which is my workplace) or not?

I'm guessing they just take down the info on my card and my contact details are completely private (unless something happens and they contact authorities)

Clarification by someone who knows (not guessing) would be appreciated. :)

SharonLeeX
22-01-2016, 08:22 PM
They need to take down in case something happened during the stay.

Thats why some bros & sis i know often "borrow" apartments or find a hotel without the need to register. They though have to pay a premium to ensure their own privacy.

loneyheart
22-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Yr FIN Card had yr company detail tat what they input in t com so if anything happen they will look for u in yr company :D

hotinsingapore
25-01-2016, 12:12 PM
My point/question isthat the company detail is NOT printed on my FIN card so do they have access to the address on a database when they input my other details or not?

SemCorpInd
25-01-2016, 02:41 PM
My point/question isthat the company detail is NOT printed on my FIN card so do they have access to the address on a database when they input my other details or not?

Answer is yes and they share your fucking details.

SemCorpInt
25-01-2016, 05:13 PM

Answer is no and they don't know your fucking details