PDA

View Full Version : Girl I never met wants to BJ me

hotbody2005
30-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Got to know this girl through the internet. We haven't even met before. Just spoke on the phone and chat through internet. We were chatting as usual on msn. Then she ask if I was out dating or chasing girls. I said no la even though I was out with another girl friend cum f-buddy of mine who's married, sexy and 36D.

We talk about how I like naughty girls. I asked her how naughty she is. She say very naughty. I asked her slept with a lot of guys is it then she said no la. Then I probed lor. Ask her whether she bj before or not cos she only 21 ma then look quite innocent that type. She say yes but only her bf and those she love a lot. I said oh ok. That is normal la.

Then she cheekily ask me whether want her to bj for me or not! Wha lau! My cock suddenly expand in size! Then think again she must be joking. I ask her you kidding is it? Then she laugh la. hahaha icon. I say if she want to bj me then must promise me one thing. that she must let me service her also. then she hahaha laugh icon again lor.

then i ask one more time whether she serious or not. then she say "do i look like i'm kidding?" my cock then almost bursting liao lor. never met before already so on! meet her already sure shiok liao la!

so i finally ask her to call me now to tell me she is serious about this! she said ok but tomolo then call me. now i waiting like xiao for her call tomolo lor! this time tio 4D liao i think! knn! xiao liao la! :D

ilovesammyboy
30-08-2006, 01:35 AM
bro you the best ! copy and paste the msn log. think would be quite turn on.hehe
up her if you can, but don't get your money conned can already.;)

kotek
30-08-2006, 01:38 AM
really strike 4D liao brother...
don't forget to post FR if u do have a bj from the 21yo girl...

:D

whitegals
30-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Mabbe she wears braces, careful ah bro, dun get your foreskin caught on the wires, it'll be one trip to the dentist that you'll never forget! :D

hotbody2005
30-08-2006, 02:04 AM
repost sorry

hotbody2005
30-08-2006, 02:04 AM
I never save my chat log la! too dangerous liao! later other users find them!

Sure i will post BJR if it happens lor!

But I post one here first la! This one with the married, sexy, 36D lady.

First time we meet, not impressed. Looks ok nia. Maybe 6.5 - 7. Boobs 36D so plus point here. Legs long and nice. Hair long also. Overall 7 cos she quite smart some more. Sometimes the sex is even better with an intelligent girl! Kekekeke!

We continue to stay in contact then go out a few more times. Nothing special. Just normal chatting but can get along quite well lor. Talk about amything also can. Laugh a lot and she like to drink also. We hugged on our 3rd date. then kissed for a while before sent her home.

4th date we went out till very late. then parked at carpark then kissed again. this time i got more bold, moved my hands to her breasts. Then under her blouse. removed her bra then sucked her nipples. those melons are HUGE! one hand also cannot cover everything! my hands are not small hor! she began to breathe heavily then moan a lot! then we just continue to fondle each other but never F la.

5th date - one night we decided to head for drinks at a friend's club. We had 2 beers each, some cocktail then another few shots. Xiao liao. Now we both laughing a lot, smiling at each other. Sometimes will brush against each other arms. I begin to feel the shiokness already. Cock can stand liao.

We decided to head back to her place cos her husband not in town. He always flying around the world, busy businessman. We opened a bottle of wine then watch tv. On the couch we hug a little, then kissed. Then frenched like nobody's business! All this while I was fondling her 36D melons! I stripped her slowly to her undies and bra! Now she high liao! She touched my cock and took out my underwear then looked at it with anticipation! Slowly she leaned forward then started to lick my cock! Took it in her mouth! Gave me a shiok BJ! About 15 minutes! Then I took off her panties and serviced her! She was going mad! Moaning, groaning like she high on drugs! She by now very very very wet liao! Very horny woman!

After service her I move on top of her signalling to her that i want to enter her. Then she say must have protection! She go into her room to get a condom! I put on then slowly enter her missionary style! She is sooooo wet!!! KNN! Like screwing oil valve like that! Damn wet and smooth! Cos she quite tall, about 1.68m so her build not small. Her hole not as tight as those I tried that are like 1.58m or 1.62m type la! But still very warm, moist and smooth! Sliding in and out we were both moaning and groaning with ecstasy! The wine certainly helped! We switched to doggy, then she on top riding. Finally she told me she got this vibrator she likes to use. I don't mind cos what is important is she cum and have a good time lor! So i next time got chance again ma! She use it and cum i think multiple times! Then she jerk me off to finish this shiok episode of my first bonking with a married woman! Some more at her house! Damn shiok man! But please don't try hor brothers! Might not be safe all the time! No more for me at her place! Next time will be at 81!

Boobs: 10 (36D with nice nipples)
Body: 8 (Tall, nice legs)
Face: 6.5
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9
HJ: 8
RTF: My precious gem!

hotbody2005
30-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Mabbe she wears braces, careful ah bro, dun get your foreskin caught on the wires, it'll be one trip to the dentist that you'll never forget! :D

KNN! Don't sway chui hor! She looks good lor! No braces! Nice smooth skin in her pics and she admit a lot of ppl say that about her also! I think tomolo I will set a date with her liao la! BJR coming soon!

ok69
30-08-2006, 02:43 AM
lsat time i also got similar experience ..
then she took my number fter chatting in irc ..
she call one find day and I had a hard time figuring wat she was trying to say

then something just not right cos her sound very funny
like trying very hard to sound like a girl ..

then i ask her .. " eh u ahgua huh "

she (sorry I mean he) say " ahgua cannot meh? I can help give u bj "

me : " fuxk u , your mama born u to become a guy u want to be ahguy. go and die"

IT slam my phone

so becareful bro :D

geckoSG
30-08-2006, 08:26 AM
IT slam my phone

Haha, U used "IT" to describe Trans... LOLz

Sinfulboy
30-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Many years back i knew someone from the internet and thus exchanged numbers. When she called up, the voice is defintely a guy but trying to disduise a soar low tune sexy lady voice. The best part was, IT still ask me if i want to meet up tonight, as IT said IT was very horny. I almost puke, slam the phone in no time. Ha Li Lu Ya!

Joshzzz
04-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Wonder if any of those ITs were Sherine. :D :p

hotbody2005
05-09-2006, 04:03 AM

BJR beomes a FR!!! I thought this gal going to BJ me only like we agreed but end up we went all the way sial!!!

Picked her up from Pasir Ris! Brought her shopping for stuff, had late lunch then went for early drinks just to ease things a bit! I then popped the question and she was quite shy. 21 years old only ma! Then she touch touch me a bit on my shoulder and massage me a bit so I think got chance liao la! Ho sey! She keep giggling when I ask her! So finally I think should be okay la!

We checked in Frangrance then she still quite shy! Cos she used to be very fat, now slimmed down liao! She went bathroom take off her clothes then come out in towel! Shy shy like that! Wah! So girly!

We fondled, frenched, cuddled, kissed, then she went down on me! Somemore say a lot of good reviews about her BJ skills! I say okay lor! She was really good but a while nia! She tired liao! I decided not to service her necause she never ask ma! Kekeke! Then put on rubber and pumped away missionary! Her moans all very Japanese AV-like! Soft, gentle and high pitched! Wah lao eh! I got so turned on by her voice! We changed position then finally back to missionary and I shot my load into her! Before this I was pumping her like mad! Damn shiok sial! I cum then still wait a while inside her until my didi shrink then I take out! We tcss for a while then checked out then I sent her back! She told me this is her first 1 night stand! Only did with 2 bfs before me! Wa lao eh! Strike lottery liao la! Her face very sweet like those you can find on advertisements for chatlines that type!

Hope you enjoy my FR! Please up me and feedback so I know what to report next time!

whitegals
05-09-2006, 04:13 AM
Bro, you did her RAW ah?

If I really sway chui ah, heh heh, guess where you'll be going next..... :eek:

MMM88
05-09-2006, 09:47 AM
bro hotbods.....RAW = high chances of STD :eek:
did u not read the news lately ......many of our teens (female) hav multiple sex partners n unprotected sex....caught STD hor....some girls are not even perturbed or fear that they have STD oredi .....n continue to have unprotected sex.......tis is frightening n sad :(
so,...be responsible n curb the spreads of STD.......

ca1vin
05-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Bros.. Bro Hotbod mentioned he put rubber.. Think you guys read the FR too high liao.. :D

knn03
05-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Bro MMM88 & Whitegals,

I think you guys have missed it...but threadstarter mentioned that he put on the rubber...I dont think he meant rubber on his head... :D

whitegals
05-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Bro MMM88 & Whitegals,

I think you guys have missed it...but threadstarter mentioned that he put on the rubber...I dont think he meant rubber on his head... :D

Cos he mentioned he put on rubber mah, den later he said he shot his load inside her, so I thot he halfway thru, took it off lah. But if he got use rubber than good lah of cos....

Just wanted to make sure mah, cos I very sway chui one, i say good things always dun happen one, but when i say bad things ah, da bai dio one.... better than 4-D.... :D

MMM88
05-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Bro MMM88 & Whitegals,

I think you guys have missed it...but threadstarter mentioned that he put on the rubber...I dont think he meant rubber on his head...

nay...he puts on a rubber ....n when he was abt to CUM....he pulled out the CD (put it on his other HEAD:p ) n shot inside her .......sounds goot:D

curiosityz
05-09-2006, 04:59 PM
nice story... too bad i don't have such encounter before to mention here to you all samsters.

curiosityz
05-09-2006, 05:00 PM
nice story... too bad i don't have such encounter before to mention here to you all samsters.

dirtymonk82
05-09-2006, 06:49 PM
real story or wat?? where to get all these lobang ? :rolleyes:

hotbody2005
06-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Bro, you did her RAW ah?

If I really sway chui ah, heh heh, guess where you'll be going next..... :eek:

Not RAW la! RAW IS WAR!

I got rubber on my bradder! :D

hotbody2005
06-09-2006, 02:58 AM
real story or wat?? where to get all these lobang ? :rolleyes:

These are real one la! You think I so free type fake ones meh? Wa lau! The points don't matter to me la! And I'm already getting all the fun I want! Just want to share my adventures here to exchange contacts la!

Where to get these lobang?! Kekekeke! Internet lor! Plus I handsome la! Pai seh I damn not shy one la!

Lastly, got technique one la when you try to get to know them! Go do own research! My techniques old liao la! Have to use new ones! Otherwise they will know how to counter-snook you!

hotbody2005
06-09-2006, 03:00 AM
nay...he puts on a rubber ....n when he was abt to CUM....he pulled out the CD (put it on his other HEAD:p ) n shot inside her .......sounds goot:D

Kekekekeke! Funny la you! I read this and cannot stop laughing! The CD can only fit if only my bradder's head is as big as mine! Then ho sey liao la!

hotbody2005
06-09-2006, 03:05 AM
bro hotbods.....RAW = high chances of STD :eek:
did u not read the news lately ......many of our teens (female) hav multiple sex partners n unprotected sex....caught STD hor....some girls are not even perturbed or fear that they have STD oredi .....n continue to have unprotected sex.......tis is frightening n sad :(
so,...be responsible n curb the spreads of STD.......

RAW IS WAR

Got rubber on my bradder rather!

tellmiwhy
06-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Otherwise they will know how to counter-snook you!

bro u play snooker alot ah. :D this term also use for describing. nid kaki bo. can ask me...i want to train leh. :cool:

cheers!