PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-01-2016, 10:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I realise that handrails are the most unhygienic piece of thing that one can put your hands on!

I witnessed the most disgusting act by a man today. He blew his nose with his bare hands and then started to wipe the mucus on his fingers onto the stainless steel handrails. OMG! What is wrong with him?!? Doesn’t he have any upbringing at all? Does he know he is spreading his damn flu virus! Yucks!

Next, I was on the MRT to Holland V for lunch with my kakis. While riding the up-escalator, I saw another man digging his nose and then sticking his nose wax on those escalator railings! Why do people behave like that? To compress his wax using the escalator rails??? What the heck!

That’s it! I am not going to touch any railings whether it is those stainless steel ones at the staircases or those black escalator railings. They are simply too many filthy and disgusting people on this island!

That’s not all. It seems that all shitty things comes in 3X.

Just now, while having tea at a nearby kopi shop with my colleague, I saw yet another mucky idiot. He coughed, then spitted on the floor. Next, he used his slippers to swipe the spit on the ground. What the hell! Whatever for? To hide his germs in his spit??? Bloody disgusting!!!

Enough is enough! After 50 years of economic development, the behaviour of people on this island is no better than any 3rd world country. So what if we have the highest GDP per capita. It’s a load of shitty behaviour from people staying on this island.

I do not know if the 3 of them I witnessed today are Singaporeans or Foreigners. But surely I know that there are lots of inconsiderate idiots on this island, with bad manners, bad hygiene and absolutely a melting pot for diseases like SARS and MERs to spread.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?223702-Disgusting!&goto=newpost).