PDA

View Full Version : Studying tips?

Evelynnnnnn
19-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Umm, any studying tips that I can use? Don't really like to read entire textbook for revision and I keep getting distracted easily. EOY exams stressing me out le.

SBFAdmin
19-01-2016, 09:56 PM
End of year exam? Now start of year leh

sadfa
19-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Umm, any studying tips that I can use? Don't really like to read entire textbook for revision and I keep getting distracted easily. EOY exams stressing me out le.

You come here for exam tips???
Let me be the first to say orgasm reduce stress n improve intelligence

killerzheart
19-01-2016, 10:04 PM

Do past year papers should be good enough,you can try printing out and bring to library so that you wont get distracted easily,if you want can also listen to some classical music,its effective,i tried before

Evelynnnnnn
19-01-2016, 10:05 PM
You come here for exam tips???
Let me be the first to say orgasm reduce stress n improve intelligence

wtf lol. :D

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Last time my ex-bf made me read a magazine article aloud to him during tat 1 tat 1... I remembered tat article for quite a long time after tat... :o

sensualshirley
19-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Know more about Singapore opposition politics but not from Singapore Media. It will make you smarter and inspire you to succeed no matter the odds.

u every thread also gt 1 guy talk about politic then 2 person scolding Johnbass or getting scold by Johnbass 1... are they bots? :(

killerzheart
19-01-2016, 10:19 PM
u every thread also gt 1 guy talk about politic then 2 person scolding Johnbass or getting scold by Johnbass 1... are they bots? :(

Who on earth is that johnbass? Everytime see him quarelling with people in other people threads

kiko
19-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Read text only when you know you have free time, 2 months before exam , go through all your notes, and things that you already highlighted, and go through past 3 years exam questions.

Do not try to spot questions what will come out in exam, unless is your lecturer tells u. Good luck!

ExBro
19-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Last time my ex-bf made me read a magazine article aloud to him during tat 1 tat 1... I remembered tat article for quite a long time after tat... :o

U know what... I think that really works!!

I used to play whole year and start borrowing lecture notes and mugging just 1 month before exams...

That time no GF so had to self-destress, a few times a day, and then hor... I passed..lol!

I read a scientific journal that an experiment on Olympic sprinters... Half were made to jerk off before their big race and they all came up tops... While the best qualifier was asked to abstain and he lost!

So sis or Bro, all u need is to de stress, stay calm and focused.

And if any sis need help with a yoni massage, may leave their contact, wechat, kik, line or watsapp. Lol! J/k

acidicavex
19-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Sbf is getting weird day by day.......:eek:

Good luck in your exam and truth I agree to some of the men n ladies post.... go get a orgasm loud one will relieve alot of pile up stress.... no real dick use a fake one.......

Good luck

otamay
19-01-2016, 11:22 PM
The only tip for sbf is kamasutras.

hongkongdoggy
19-01-2016, 11:26 PM
u every thread also gt 1 guy talk about politic then 2 person scolding Johnbass or getting scold by Johnbass 1... are they bots?

This guy talk cock one! Every jb thread he started also about politics! So good go and form party and fight pap la!:rolleyes:

Who on earth is that johnbass? Everytime see him quarelling with people in other people threads
He is a national ping pong player!:D too bad his partner in crime gone into hidding liao! Some said he is a ladyboy and some say is a 'IT'! I am beri cuntfused too!:D

MattJB
19-01-2016, 11:42 PM

Agreed.
Get a buddy or group, take turns to read & do read out loud.

Remember to use the electric power toothbrush :D

suddenlyfeelit
20-01-2016, 01:01 AM

make shorter notes when you first study?
so no need to read textbook for revision..
break things down into pieces to beat distraction:)

drag28nick
20-01-2016, 01:08 AM

I can help and guide you but must be onsite to demo the techniques... bwahahaha :p

Ryoshohei
20-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Writing out your own notes from memory helps. It helps to "defrag" what you have learnt and compartmentalise the information the way it works best for you. Thereafter, study with someone else and attempt to explain/teach.

kass
20-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Revise consistently, don't wait till the exam week to chiong everything(though that's what I did :D)
Study hard, play hard!

chochochang2
20-01-2016, 07:28 PM
I guess the only subject bros here at SBF is naturally good at is.. Biology? :D

Duskbin
20-01-2016, 08:42 PM

and sex ed... :D

xiaoyunyun
21-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Sis, you could try to do daily study. like study 30 min to 1 hour and go do other things. Then come back and study again.
If you do daily study. Studying will be a bit easier. But it is hard work. If you want to do it daily

spluder101
21-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Get a hot tuition teacher!!!

http://45.media.tumblr.com/e6e267758b5ac6d0eacc2b6c02e07a3c/tumblr_nz8amlxZSI1u6dhxxo1_400.gif

solarflare
22-01-2016, 12:07 AM
wah this thread serious?

ok lah, irregardless, you should fine out ur most productive hour first and your most productive studying method.

FunnyHippo
22-01-2016, 12:58 AM

Johnbass is a ladyboy who is a clone...
IT uses that nick to spam, scam and zap people...
IT used to cheat chiobus from this forum...
Now IT has a new hobby which is to sexpose Sugar Babes...

:D

JohnHor9Gan99
22-01-2016, 01:04 AM
Johnbass is a ladyboy who is a clone...
IT uses that nick to spam, scam and zap people...
IT used to cheat chiobus from this forum...
Now IT has a new hobby which is to sexpose Sugar Babes...

UP you for good post!!!!

NotHappyGoCR
22-01-2016, 07:03 PM
UP you for good post!!!!

UP you for good UP!!!

FunnyHippo
22-01-2016, 07:12 PM
UP you for good post!!!!

UP you for good UP!!!

UP you BOTH for FARKING IT!

ExBro
22-01-2016, 07:54 PM

I thought it was sexology? No?

Get a hot tuition teacher!!!

http://45.media.tumblr.com/e6e267758b5ac6d0eacc2b6c02e07a3c/tumblr_nz8amlxZSI1u6dhxxo1_400.gif

And lots of practice lor!

As they say, practice makes perfect!

I volunteer as ur practice partner want...

J/k ... Dun zap hor... I passing by nia

SBFAdmit
24-01-2016, 10:29 PM
End of year exams? now start of year leh

RapidoBoy
25-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Last time one of my private tutors taught me how to use mind mapping . It sure helps to improve my memory a lot .

Johnbass
25-01-2016, 10:36 PM
I'm trying to do these...
- Go to the indexes page and choose the keywords to read
- Do mind mapping
- Read chapter summary first
- Find a chiobu study partner in class
- surf sbf after studying